Speaker 1: It's nine O gen one Ogen with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Hello, OMG family. This is Jenny Garth and this is Tory Spelling. We are at the jolliest concert in town, I Heart's jingle Ball twenty twenty four. We're very excited to see the show tonight, but first we wanted to bring you a special episode of nine O two one OMG and.
Speaker 3: To help us spread the holiday cheer. We are joined by the talented, gorgeous and kind and our friend Elisa Donovan aka ginger Lo Monca.
Speaker 2: Body, what a lovely, lovely introduction. Thank you so much. Isn't that nice? We do love you. It's been a while since we have taken questions from our fab OMG fam, so today we're going to do a little Q and a. Alisa, are you up for it? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Alrighty, Okay, this is a question for all of us. Do you agree that Valerie Malone, played by Tiffany Thiessen breathed new life into the show and brought it to New Heights.
Speaker 1: Well, I would have to say yes, because if she didn't come on the show right, one could argue that I would never have been on the show because you I think I'd have to say yes at the risk of making it seem like the show wasn't already phenomenal beforehand, right, good answer.
Speaker 3: It would be like back to the future, like things would start to erase and time.
Speaker 2: Yes, diactly, I would disappear completely.
Speaker 3: That's a hard one to answer because obviously it was Shannon leaving and then Tiffany coming on.
Speaker 2: So breathe is a weird word, isn't it. I felt we're one breathed breath, She breathed life. You were really you were dead oxygen. I would have to say like that it was the intention of the same thing as like Heather lockleyer on Meloy's place, like bring in a villain.
Speaker 1: I actually think that that is what Wait, did you guys know that we both tested for that part, Tiffany and I. No, wait, Heather, you never knew that. No, for for Tiffany's role already.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. So there was a universe in which it would have been me.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was never going to be me, because I think it just wasn't going to be but uh, that it was.
Speaker 2: Us we tested for it. Wow, So I think.
Speaker 1: That's why they brought me back later as her friend, because they had already I had already auditioned for them, you know, and your dad already knew me from that, and also they.
Speaker 2: Loved you and brought you back. Yeah. I think that she definitely did breathe life into the show, a new energy into the show. For sure, for sure, for sure. Definitely.
Speaker 3: It was the first time we had another regular.
Speaker 2: Come on the show outside of all of us. Yeah, it was a little weird at first because it was Brenda was gone and then Vow came in, and that adjustment felt weird. But after a while you kind of forgot about that transition and then it was just more about val and her wicked ways.
Speaker 1: Did Shannon leave like at the end of the season proper and then a whole and then Valerie correct that character?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, she went away and never came back. Yeah, she went to where'd she go? London? London? Yes, to be as speed ever comes back from London. Oh god, well we're going to so early on the show. You want to ask the next question, bit, Yes.
Speaker 1: I do. This is for you too, Jenny and Tory. What were your favorite and least favorite hairstyles?
Speaker 2: For each other. Oh my god, how long is this pod cast? Because I know that she has a lot to say? Do you want to No? I feel like we really did have some hair mishaps, like we were, but we were cutting edge. We were trying to like set turns and do chances. Yes, I think, yes, that's right, let's see.
Speaker 3: Go for it my thin skick.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't think. I don't I do I remember a flippy situation or was that Tara? Tara? Nope, I did that. Yes, maybe I never like a flippy situation on anybody. It was very what's the gidget?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, like a boo fal It was like little tea behind the ear and yeah at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's yours with mine? Don't hold back? But you know it.
Speaker 3: I know the people already know it too. People, okay, people have so I just notoriously. I'm a long hair person. I like long hair, and it was I don't like change. So when she cut her hair, I was very used to her with long hair, and it was okay when I go a little shorter, and then she got very short hair, and I just couldn't accept change. And I did say, and I'm sorry. I regret it to this day. But friends sometimes don't hold back. And I didn't mean it horrible. I said, you look like a soccer mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's so funny because I didn't even get it when you said I look like a soccer mom back then, because I didn't know what a soccer mom was until I was a soccer mom. And then I was like, hey, I would have known what a soccer mom right either. Yeah, when I became a soccer mom, though, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, ouch, now, I know, I think that's very nice. I didn't mean it meanly. I was just being like honest, like, I'm like, also.
Speaker 2: We were seventeen eighteen, so it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: But then the short do Now I watch it back and I love it as it progressed it pressed.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't like the flippies either, like I have all those little.
Speaker 3: Yeah noos that it just was. It was a little Jackie Taylors right well yeah yeah, and then it got really cool and very like Rosemary's Baby Me and Pharaoh, but like a modern day and I'm now I'm super into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good next, Oh, this one's for your tour. I loved your darker hair in season seven? Would you ever consider going back to that look again? Oh? But did you really? I'm not saying I loved it. This is the questions you didn't like. I did like it when it was red. Red.
Speaker 3: That was so hard to maintain because continuity and red. If you're like, talk to me about red, it's not easy. I it would be a different color every time I washed it.
Speaker 2: What if you dyed your hair totally dark brown now or red? Would you could? You? Could? You could? I could be such.
Speaker 1: Hair is one of these things that is it seems so perfunctory and not that important, but it really does. Like we're attached to it in whatever it looks like. So whenever I've got in a major haircut, it's always because I feel like I have to do something, like I've got some emotional thing going on, and sometimes it works out, and sometimes.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work out. It's true. Most of the time is the latter.
Speaker 1: So I feel like for you to go that dark, that would be a major trauma, A major I mean potentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it and find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get a wig and see. Oh but see I look terrible in wigs. What how what about a good wig? I don't know. Maybe I've never had a good good wig.
Speaker 3: I know anytime I tried to wig, I always feel like I could tell the difference.
Speaker 2: And you always don't. You just feel weird in a wig.
Speaker 1: I want all wear wigs, which I had to do a lot for clue my head is too big.
Speaker 2: So the wig always makes your head bigger. And because you have the wig cap.
Speaker 1: Okay your hair, yes, so when I it just makes my head look absolutely enormous, like it's.
Speaker 2: Just like a conehead, much.
Speaker 1: Like a large like a square cone head, like a.
Speaker 2: Large cone head. Yeah, I always feel like everybody can tell I'm wearing a wig when I wear a wig.
Speaker 3: I admire women though that have their various wigs and they change the mound.
Speaker 2: And I've been saying I want to start wearing wigs solely for the protection of my own actual hair. Oh as I get older, Like it doesn't like to be fried by the heat. Like, okay, I fried it really badly with this heado. But it looks like but like I want to just be able to end. It saves so much time. It's styled. You just PLoP it on and go. There's something to it.
Speaker 3: But it would have to be such a good one, yea, even you can tell once it was on you know.
Speaker 2: Hm, oh do you want to do this one to Elisa?
Speaker 3: Who from the show did you hang out with behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you too remember, but I hung out with YouTube.
Speaker 2: What wait?
Speaker 1: Tell us you guys were so nice to meet. First of all, full disclosure, I was like wacko. I was like recovering from anorexia. I was super stressed out all the time. So I was like in my trailer measuring my cereal for lunch and my yoga and like waging out and trying to pretend like, Hi, guys, I'm so easy breezy.
Speaker 2: You know, but you too.
Speaker 1: I remember being in your room, because you guys had dressing rooms, not trailers, right, or at least at a certain point you did. So I remember being in your dressing room listening to music. I don't remember what it was it was that iad something like it wasn't Portishead, but it was like it was like that time, you know. And then going out with both of you to see Marty and Elaine. Oh my wait, you were like, you guys, you got to come and see our friend Marty our friends.
Speaker 2: So I'm imagining, like these cool people, You're like, No, they're really great. It's like a pretty like dress was so fun. We hung out together. That was great. I don't remember. I remember Marty on a line for sure, that was fun.
Speaker 1: But I remember that you guys made me feel comfortable and not like you just were.
Speaker 2: Nice to me and you chatted with me.
Speaker 1: Everybody was pretty great, but it was just I felt like a part of things.
Speaker 2: You guys are really nice. Which of the boys did you hang out with them?
Speaker 1: I mean out offset, I didn't hang out anybody set with Jason, he was also super nice, like that was very intimidating, but he was very easy going. And Brian, I think and Brian.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, why was it intimidating? Well, I think because.
Speaker 1: Like he no, he was no, because he was like I think he was a producer at that point too, maybe, and so he was in the casting process for me when I the second time, not when Valerie and I were not for that role. So I felt like I had to be you know, he was the lead in the show.
Speaker 2: I had to be.
Speaker 1: The first scenes I did, I was practically naked, and I felt very weird, but and he was super nice. So I think I felt like double the responsibility or something with him. But he was so nice and and David, That's what I remember, Brian, Brian.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Brian, Yes, I just saw him at nineties Con.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen him in I don't even know how many years, like many, many, many, many many years.
Speaker 2: He got tall, right, he got tall? He got tall? How was that possible?
Speaker 3: Is he not that tall when you were there?
Speaker 4: He was?
Speaker 2: He is always kind of he seems always taller.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I thought, which is very odd, because how do you grow as a men?
Speaker 2: Now, okay, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 1: Jenny and Tory. What time of year were the Christmas episodes filmed? And did you ever have to wear winter clothes in a summer shoot?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure that happened. I don't really recall, but I know like we were you specifically were dressed in ski clothes a lot to go. We did the like Mammoth episode.
Speaker 3: God and they always had me going.
Speaker 2: Away to this ki chalet. That's right. Christmas though, I mean if were we like three months out, if we shot something, it would come on three months later. Probably that sounds right, Okay, that was usually the thing, yeah, or maybe it was closer. I feel end of summer.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was always end of summer for other show, like for Clueless, So we did this.
Speaker 2: That was it's always so weird to go with that shoot Christmas stuff when it's not Christmas. Yes, it was.
Speaker 3: Worse to have the flip side and be in like bikinis when it was freezing out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah on those gray like Malibu morning, Hey, sunny La, Yeah, beautiful Beverle.
Speaker 3: I know in my head, I'm like, suck it up, Buttercup. They do this every day on Baywatch.
Speaker 2: But yeah, right, oh god, that's like my worst nightmare. Alisa.
Speaker 3: Did you get to keep the clothes your character Ginger war on the show or did you wear your own?
Speaker 2: Because we have debout this you did.
Speaker 1: I did not get to keep the clothes, however, you stole them. However, I just I don't remember particularly wanting to keep many of those. There was one denim dress.
Speaker 2: That was cute. I thought that was cute that I remember that. But you just came back recently on an episode and you were like in a grown up suit. I was, yeah, remember, and she was you went to lunch. I had like a business lunch. You were like, you wouldn't want that. Oh my god, I remember that.
Speaker 1: We were like a little something there too. Didn't flip like a professional.
Speaker 2: We've all done it. I guess where.
Speaker 1: Would the cast vacation when you were on hiatis? Did you, guys vacation.
Speaker 2: As a cast all together? Yep? All together. We all got on the plane.
Speaker 3: But we kind of have an answer because we did this thing with a radio station every year. Remember that we would get a trip to Maui.
Speaker 2: I mean that sounds great, but we didn't go together. Not we all got a trip and we would go, but we had all choose different weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys, because our hiatus were all at the same time. We only had certain amounts of time. So often when you would take this trip, other cast members would be there because it was our time off.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we would but I know you and I, especially during our hiatus, we would be working on movies of the week, so we would probably have taken our vacation in somewhere like beautiful Canada, Toronto, perhaps Vancouver, Vancouver.
Speaker 3: Wait, we never went on a vacation during that time together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, during that time. Never I have no recollection. I mean that I think that would be I feel like we might have I know, and I'm blanking everybody. Bear We went to Big.
Speaker 3: Bear one year, Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that was it for the show. It was on vacation. I don't know if he went. See. Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 1: Cast in general, not no, not participate Jenny, but there wasn't one.
Speaker 2: He was having a baby baby.
Speaker 3: But it was never one time that we all went, but there were various Like I.
Speaker 1: Think that would blow people's minds if you all at that time did that and then because then that would fulfill that belief that people.
Speaker 2: Think we're real like everybody's great friends. We can actually do that. Now you're all I at a hotel together four years later. It does blow people's mind when we're all together. They're like, I don't understand what my eyes are. Yes, yeah, I can imagine. Okay, this is for everybody to answer. If you could travel anywhere in the world for Christmas, where would you go? Oh boy, I have an answer right out of the gate Sweden. That's what I was going to say. Yes, where it's super Christmas Santa Germany, Sweden. I was going to see. Is that similar? Yes, okay, yeah, it would be so snowy, snowy, and you guys have never been in there. I have never been up there. Well no I haven't. I said up there over there you island. I happened. That must be beautiful. Yes, it was gorgeous.
Speaker 3: That's what everyone and their Christmas there.
Speaker 2: They have these little I look.
Speaker 3: At easton every like, oh my god, they're like a little and there's the little I tried to bring it back for the kids.
Speaker 2: There was a lot to pack, but like this whole yeah, like a very story. It's not like the Nativity.
Speaker 3: It's like they're little figurines right, like gnomes, and there's a certain story and belief behind it, like how we have Santa Claus. They have this and it's like they actually look like little trolls. But it's like a y.
Speaker 2: With like the little hats and Iceland. But I think it's all over well, I don't know. I see a group trip to the Nordic what do you call it? Region? Nordic area? Part of this we could oh my god, that is exactly what all the Dame everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's real cute, and there's some story about if you're bad or good, you don't get cold, you get stalkings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, a log. Yeah, so great. I guess that's where we're going, and then we can do that group vacation, except everybody wants so bad somebody wants you to have Okay, this is wait is free, this is free? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who is more like their character in real life? Jenny or Tory. I would say we're both equally like our characters.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, equally the same as different.
Speaker 2: Because you can't play somebody for ten years and not have the person and the and the character sort of a little bit of men. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Would you say it's fair to say as the characters progressed, like Kelly became more Jenny and Donna became more Tory.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely yeah. Yeah, yeah. I think that as we became more free as actors in those roles, we brought more of our personal selves into the characters.
Speaker 3: Right, and the confidence to be able to be like, okay, we're not newbies now, Like it's okay if we insert this and we're not in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we add live alone and yeah, and have a say and yeah. And they were both nice, like good people characters. You know, it's not like they were. They were the good ones like us people, not like you, not like Ginger, like I am. You're a really good as well, because you're a good one, I realize. I think that that's what I do.
Speaker 1: I think that is why, because I think I am a nice person. So in some way you have to be sort of likable a little bit to do otherwise you just.
Speaker 2: Are utterly unlikable. Rights there has.
Speaker 1: To be something or there has to be some sort of insecurity or whatever, you know, the reason why be which is very much who I am. So I think that's sort of you know. Yeah, me, I could never do half the things. When I watched those episodes before I did this with you all the last time, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my goodness, I can't believe that I could not.
Speaker 1: I me, Elisa could never do half the things that Ginger did.
Speaker 2: I know, I never liked even talk to anybody like the things. It was outrageous. Yeah, it was how fun though? It was super fun, super fun. You could do crazy things. Let's see, Okay, this is for everybody from the entire cast Who had the most tumultuous dating life?
Speaker 3: Tumultuous another word now tumultuous.
Speaker 2: Tumult who had in real life? Who had the most tumultuous dating life?
Speaker 1: I remember when I arrived the first time, the first episode I did people, so one was dating, people were dating, and then when I came back, those people were not dating, and so it was like and I didn't know because I wasn't. I feel like maybe it was Tiffany and yeah, yeah, so they I thought they were together at one point and then they weren't, And I was like, I'm just not gonna say.
Speaker 2: How how did that work? Like because they were dating when the show started, but then they broke up? How did that work for? How do they keep working together? Are you asking me like you were there? You know what I am, But I'm asking you like I wonder too. I don't know. She's always like, how did I do that?
Speaker 1: Who was I a guest appearance?
Speaker 2: Just because I love you guys. I want to I haven't seen you. Look at how cute you look? At how cute you guys are waiting? What am I missing something that I?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about dating in dating life in real life, and I was saying that I thought someone was dating the first by the time they came back it.
Speaker 2: Was, yeah, she's wondering.
Speaker 1: See my head spinning because as I know all of Elisa's real dating life. Did you talk about, Oh, I have a sordid past you have to talk about Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Want to hear that.
Speaker 3: But right now we're on Brian and Tiffany were when she was there one season they were together. She came back in the middle and they were split. She's like, how was it?
Speaker 2: What happened? How is it for them to was wondering as well, how does that go on?
Speaker 1: But when you get that, then maybe ask her about a boy band.
Speaker 4: I don't know, oh, like the whole band, Like my favorite didn't work through a band, but my favorite boy band that should reunite, is what I will say.
Speaker 1: And I cannot wait to be in the front row with you.
Speaker 2: In sync? It is? It is someone from what young gentleman group? In sync? Yes, it's not the Timber is it? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody else, but I'm sorry, No.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this is Amy's favorite just story of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 1: This is not a nine two story so you know, and it was post was it, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Post Sync. Oh was it the same time you dated an guy when they were like in their height. Yes.
Speaker 1: So and my a very dear friend of mine came with me to one of their concerts at the Stable Center and.
Speaker 2: He it was not Lance, and he brought her.
Speaker 1: He said, her name is Winston, my girlfriend, and he's like Winston Winston, you know, because we were backstage they were like the Beatles, right, people went insane. Yeah, these guys like they would come after me when I was walking back to see like and crying and like cawing me.
Speaker 2: Not for me, but because they knew I was going to see them. So is Joey Joey So, Joey Joy, Jolie Love, Jolie.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joey Winston, he's like Winston at this certain song, go up to his bodyguard whose name I'm forgetting his name, but he's like, go up to him, and she's like why, why why, And he said no, just just go up, like it's gonna be like a funny surprise.
Speaker 2: So she goes up to he takes her backstage.
Speaker 1: The next thing, you know, and we're like thirty at the time, you know, what I mean, like we were a lot older than them, or I.
Speaker 2: Was in my late twenties.
Speaker 1: Maybe he puts her on the stage at the Staples Center. Winston five girls, right, Winston is Joey. Each guy has a girl on a chair and they pan across and they're serenading them, and all the girl like the first one cries and cries and the camera pans. The next one cries and cries, and then you see my friend Winston and her eyes are like frying pans, and she he is so freaked out and she is like, I'm going to kill you, you know, and he's laughing.
Speaker 2: He's like, say, I am a question. It was amazing. Did you see Joey at nineties Con? Yes? Oh yeah, yeah, how was it? Was it weird?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And we re we did a music video that's did that where you met?
Speaker 1: At the first nineties so they did an episode of Coolest That's how I met. But then at nineties Con we re did that video like that. We put christ in at the end, like we reached It was funny. No, we have a great we have a great relation.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Friendship. Yes, wow, AnyWho, Yeah, let's go to the next question. Let's go to the next question. Let's do that you date who else? Wait? What about? How come you two haven't said anything about yourself. We've talked about a lot of dating stuff. But what do you mean you're our guests? Was it tumultuous? Not tumultuous? Okay?
Speaker 3: Is there one celeb that you can that you could talk about yours?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean there that I can talk about or that I enjoy. I mean I did, I did date a couple.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about it? I mean?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly? Why not? I can? Why wouldn't you? Dean Kine? Okay? Another nine? That's right, that's right. Okay, you got this, do it? Say it? Say it if you feel heavy now Chris Catan.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, that's the right, respect, I got my job proper, that's the proper.
Speaker 2: The whole drive over here talking about Chris Catan, we're talking about Mango, and yeah, well he created Mango when we were dating.
Speaker 1: He's like doing this thing in my living room and I was like, I want an unseen that I don't. We don't.
Speaker 2: Let's not do that?
Speaker 3: Is that it of who of the of the Yeah, she said dated, but she was, but she was gonna tell us a boy she kissed, just kiss not dating, dated, Like.
Speaker 2: I can't, No, I don't know. I don't think there's anybody else. I mean, they're probably like in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I do remember one time, and I can't say who this is because it's not kind and they're a really nice person.
Speaker 2: I did know.
Speaker 1: I had to kiss them in the series of Clueless, and then I did a movie with him just a few months later, and I introduced myself to him on the set. I was like, Hi, I mean Lisa, and He's like, yeah, I know, we just worked together, and I was like, oh, we did, we did, we did. I'm so sorry, Like I couldn't. I just didn't remember him and you'd already kissed him, and then he was playing my boy.
Speaker 2: On the show. You kissed him were off the show on the show, but not in real life, No, no, no, not in real life.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anybody in you know who I really wanted to kiss, though. I had such a crush on what Justin Kirk Do you know Justin Kirk is?
Speaker 3: He was on.
Speaker 2: What was the show that I did with with?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's such a great actor and I what was that show called? So many great people were on it? Sarah Paulson, No, before that, before Weeds. I don't know how I feel about this, gosh, I don't know. Anyway, we played like love interests. I did a few episodes and I was like, this is dangerous, Like I am like very attracted to this person.
Speaker 2: That doesn't happen that much, right, do.
Speaker 1: You feel like everybody thinks it's like anybody you've ever had to be like in a relationship with on screen. I don't feel like it always you have chemistry like.
Speaker 2: That's not really yeah stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sometimes yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you start to get weird confusing feelings because you're looking out with them.
Speaker 1: Felt about Justin and I feel like he has the girlfriend was one of the producers something where I was just like I got to just go home, you know, exit the buildings.
Speaker 2: The ulding.
Speaker 3: My seven year old asked me the other day he was watching and he's like, so, if they kiss on screen, are they a couple in real life? And I said, no, they're actors, you know, like mommy and Daddy are actors and we get paid to do that and it's not real.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't do that though, and.
Speaker 3: That's why he said, are you telling me like people kiss someone that's not like their husband or wife And I'm like, yeah, that's their job, and then they go home and he was like, that's the worst job in the whole world. I was like, Oh, I'm thinking in my head sometimes, buddy, it's pretty great.
Speaker 2: It's fred it's very weird. Yeah. I can understand how he would be confused by that, because I'm kind of confused by it myself. Yeah, like, it's just it's normal. It's weird, Like, yeah, normal nine to find job. You're just like like during You're like to do that. That sounds fun. I want that job. That'd be fun. Tour. You've talked about your fear of flying, but recently you've been back and forth to the East Coast. How did you overcome that anxiety? Great question. I feel like it is. It's kind of better now it is. Yeah. Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Because I used to terrorize John on a plane. Got she spent many years.
Speaker 2: With painful so the whole time the next time we fly together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I couldn't get over And people say it's irrational, and I'm like, I understand, I understand, and how.
Speaker 2: Did you get over it?
Speaker 3: I I this past year like I decided like I was going to face my fears and I I don't know. I got on a plane and so much had happened in my life that I was like, wow, you got to move forward, you know, fight or flight. Oh, and then there's a flight and I got on it and I was okay during it, and I came to realize like, oh my gosh, it was maybe it wasn't a real fear and it was something I was holding on to.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: So when I do you remember at nineties Con when we saw each other on the plane before we hadn't seen each other.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. If I had known that, I would have I don't know what would have been sat in your lap. You would have unscrewed. And that's just with you. Fine blown screams come out of her. The entire plane is like what is happening? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But then sometimes, like it's sometimes when I do that on the flight, she just like sits back or like looks away like pretend she doesn't know me, And I'm like, oh, it gets worse, escalate grab her.
Speaker 2: My fear of flying is gotten it's like kind of the opposite, Like I freak out more now on a plane. Oh wow, there's bumps. If there's bumps, I cannot. I get so scared and I think this is the day I die.
Speaker 1: I think it's also a sign of having things that you care about, yes, of course, because there are things to lose, and you feel as though, oh I don't want that to go. I don't want that to end my children.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it feels like I think it's not necessarily I'm not saying go back to.
Speaker 2: Being on planes. Great, but I mean for you, yeahs you care.
Speaker 3: At least it helped me back from doing so much in my life, sleep professionally, and it just like right because then you wouldn't. It was control over me. And now it's gone, well not gone, but it's better.
Speaker 2: That's good, way, good, good for you? Were were we? This is for both of us of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, who from the show was the biggest spender and who was the most frugal?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. I probably was frugal. I've always been frugal.
Speaker 4: Have you.
Speaker 2: That's so smart? Only just because of my upbringing. And then I had kids and there and they took all your inexpensive They are expensive, those kids.
Speaker 3: You were always smart about it, invested well and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I didn't. I would never go spend money on like a designer bag, right. The only designer shoes I ever had were the ones that you gave me, the Gucciesetrappies, you remember them. I might even still have them. That's the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, was put Luca in the the shoe box my dressing? Oh my goodness, how are you both looking at me? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it was probably That's fine, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: The problem is I didn't make investments while I was spending, and I didn't know, Like everyone bought their first house and then they and I was like it wasn't until the end of the show. I was like, oh, I was supposed to invest that money into a house.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't anybody tell you? Advise you? I don't know, so messed up it is? It is, miss Fair. I had to call somebody about that. Remember my baby collection? Yeah, got Beanie Baby? Remember baby? You still have your Beanie Baby collection? I do? What's it worth?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing? So yeah, remember in between takes in my dressing room. I'd be on like the first computers and I'd be like, eBay, like the auction's ending soon, and they'd be like the first team to set im.
Speaker 2: No minute, I'm gonna lose this auction I got. I remember this, I got slither. Oh. We were all so annoyed by your beani baby obsession.
Speaker 3: The only time in my life I've been organized. I had not a trapper keeper, but like, yeah, I had a notebook.
Speaker 2: I had like binder full of beanie Baby and I.
Speaker 3: Had them all like cataloged, and I had stickers and pictures for them.
Speaker 2: I was serious a similarity here between you and someone related to you. Do you want to know why? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you know she was collecting at the same time?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, it was.
Speaker 3: And it was like a friendly competition. But we would call each other, my mom and I and she'd be like and she'd be like, wait, did you could just get did you get this one? I just got this one against each other.
Speaker 2: Driving your mom's driving.
Speaker 3: She and I would talk like it was a mother daughter like it was a bond on beanie baby.
Speaker 2: Where are the beanie babies now? I have them now?
Speaker 3: And when you when you look anytime you go look on eBay, it'll be like, like the Princess Diana Purple bear.
Speaker 2: With the rose.
Speaker 3: It'll say, oh, this is worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not, they're not, but it.
Speaker 3: Always says on eBay, and somebody I'll have it listed for that and nearly so everyone sees that and they'll be like, why aren't you putting yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm like, because what for five bucks? Yeah? Wait, why does it say two hundred and fifty thousand dollars that it's only worth five dollars? I don't know. That is confusing. Yes, you know, they're not way whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Damn why would they be worth anything? Imagine like who would want that?
Speaker 1: I mean, they were very It's like cabbage patch kids, remember those.
Speaker 2: Worth supposed to be worth a ton of money also now right.
Speaker 3: And that's why people originally they couldn't even afford them. They were investing in them because it was going to be the future.
Speaker 2: And then oh gosh, note to self, don't ever invest in any toy, toy, stuffed animal, or baby. All. Okay, this is tour, yes, yes, yes, this is for your tour. Do you see yourself getting married, Oh, we're gonna go there. Okay, do you see yourself getting married again? And if so, would you consider a destination wedding? Where would you go? Wow, there's a lot of questions in that one. Yes to the first part. And then would you go would you have a destination wedding? I think you'd probably be great at a destined nation wedding? Man, Well, third time was the charm for you? Mm hmm. So let's hope. So it's not dead yet. I honestly have no idea.
Speaker 3: I would never say never because I never lose hope in believing in happiness. So, however that looks in the future.
Speaker 2: Sure, open to it. Destination wedding? Why not? Yes? Yes, that's a girl, And you're going to take a plane there, that's what I am. That's maybe I'll fly it. Maybe. Plus you're gonna the man you marry is going to have a private plane. Member this member plan. Yeah, we have that plan all right, that's we're putting it out there. That's a great plan. This is for both of us.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, do any members of the cast, Oh, did any members of the cast ever get freaky in a dressing room feels a freaking question, like somebody answer freaky.
Speaker 2: Listen there, like referring to it as freaky. That's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who I mean, this is.
Speaker 2: The one thing I remember remember. Actually, I'm kind of making an assumption, like I feel like, absolutely that happened. I just don't know what with you it happened, or you remember someone else. It's hard for me to say because I was married and had a baby a lot of the time, so I didn't really have a lot of time to get freaky. You know.
Speaker 3: Hum, you got very excited about that answer, and you were like, I'm very and you were very absolute. So I'm I feel like one of your husbands.
Speaker 2: I feel like, definitely in my neighbor across the hall's dressing room and perhaps down the hall and to the end of the hall where there was was the cluster of fellas, there was some freaky happening cluster of fellas.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're answering this, not you and I, Oh is it for?
Speaker 2: Did you ever got freaky? I know it says everybody anyone in the.
Speaker 3: Cast in that pepto bismo, like it's really romantic.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. No, No, I never got freaking. It sounds like some of the guys. So she's saying the boys. Yeah, the boys. There was some freaks happening.
Speaker 3: There was some freaky don't even remember, like because we would have been with like.
Speaker 2: With a cup on the wall. Oh my god, did the trailer like when we were in when we remember we any wagons? Did the trailer? Were the trailers ever? Are rocking? Don't come up again. I think that happened.
Speaker 3: Oh probably, yeah, more likely when we were on location or whatever occidental or torrens or well, there's.
Speaker 2: Lots of people on set. Next question, okay, question, you know what. I can't. I can't with the next question. We have so many questions and we didn't even get through them. Oh my gosh, we did. We have so many more, I know, Lisa, Okay, yes, can you stick around do more with us? Because this is really fine, it's super fun. I would love to be Okay, stick around for the next episode of Nino two and omg, where we will answer more great listener questions.