Speaker 1: This is the warning, and it's another day. That means there's more threats from the Trump administration directed at well everybody, American citizens, critics, the media, our allies, and of course Ukraine, which has been stabbed in the back with the Rubio Sergei Lavrov handshake. Little Marco has become little Ribentrot. The United States is carving up a European nation that has defended itself from Russian aggression for three years. With the Russian war criminals that invaded it, that raped its women, that sole the children, and murdered countless innocent people. It is a moment of profound national dishonor. Elon Musk continues his rampage throughout the federal government, seizing the most private data on every single American and who knows what from every government server there is. There is no accountability, there is nothing to stop him at all anywhere. Elon Musk is routinely now holding court from the White House. Let's watch an example of a particularly egregiously bad question.
Speaker 2: Miss present, giving your concerns about corruption, you said that if there were any conflicts of interest with Elon Musk, you wouldn't let him anywhere near it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Jos and SpaceX employees are now working directly at the Federal Aviation Administration and the Defense Department, agencies that have billions of dollars in contracts with Musk's companies or that directly regulate his companies. How is that not a conflict of issue?
Speaker 1: And let's watch the predictable Trump answer.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I'm just hearing about it. And if there is, and he told me before, I told him, but obviously I will not let there be any conflict of interest.
Speaker 1: Is it a conflict of interest? Of course it is a cop of interest. Elon Musk is the living embodiment of what Dwight Eisenhower warned about in his farewell address about the military industrial complex. Let's look at Elon Musk sitting with the President of the United States, losing control of himself, spazzing out, I think is the only appropriate word. When he's talking about Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 4: They call it like Trump derangement syndrome. And I know, you don't realize how real this is until like it's you can't reason with people. So like I was at a friend's birthday party in Alle just a birthday dinner, and it was like a nice quick dinner and everything was everyone was behaving normally, and then happened to mention this is before the election, like a month or two before after, to mention the president's name, and it was like they got shot with a dart in the juggular that contained like methamphetamine and Raby's okay and.
Speaker 5: Wow, And I'm like, what is right?
Speaker 4: Guys like you just can't have like a normal conversation.
Speaker 1: I can assure you, Elon, I am not deranged, and millions of us are not either.
Speaker 5: Instead, we are.
Speaker 1: Deeply worried about the unlawful and unconstitutional transgressions taking place. We are worried about your lawlessness. We are worried about your malevolence, about your intent, about your sinister motives. We are worried about this your salute, because it told us who you are. Elon, But let me ask a question. After a news report that held him accountable for the damage that he's doing, Elon Musk tweeted out, that's sixty minutes. Well, they should all be in jail where and for how long?
Speaker 5: Elon?
Speaker 1: I'm serious, you think they should go to jail for for reporting on you as a free speech advocate six months a year, ten years twenty. Do you envision a place like the supermacs or is it more like a healing camp of the type that Robert Kennedy is talking about. Is it a private prison one you have financed, some jungle somewhere, some hidden island that you bought, a space station, maybe a Martian penal colony. Or is it a federal institution. I mean it begs the question when you threaten to jail journalists elon, are you doing so as the richest man in the world or as a US government employee? Or is the threat being made as the richest man in the world and a US government employee. Is it being made directly on behalf of the President of the United States?
Speaker 5: Are you his vessel?
Speaker 1: Are you making it as the richest man in the world and a government employee and a government contractor? Or is it that you're making it as the richest man in the world, a government employee, a government contractor, a government customer, and a partner of the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese state. I think that about has it conflict of interests? Nah, No conflict of interest there. Donald trum keeps playing golf. Elon Musk keeps trashing the government and the Democratic Party. Well, they're missing in action. Our allies are terrified because Marco Rubio has smashed eighty years of tradition.
Speaker 5: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance has attacked the German government for refusing to get into league with a neo Nazi German party. The Theater of the Absurd, the daily fillies, the White House news conferences, the encounters between the media and Trump continue to fuel Trump's strategy. They are batal, they are inane, they are performative, They are circuses of stupidity. And the President has no clue what he's talking about here.
Speaker 6: I mean, I see this morning.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I said, do the right thing were they're cutting way back on the electric vehicle subsidies. They're cutting back, not only cutting back, aren't you Yeah, Now I won't tell you.
Speaker 3: Well, he's probably not that happy with it.
Speaker 5: We can see him not having any clue here. Who resigned the head of Social Security? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I resigned or got fired.
Speaker 4: I think got fired.
Speaker 3: You know, when you fire somebody, they always resign and then they.
Speaker 5: Say we resigned.
Speaker 3: But when you have numbers like that I think, really, it's got fired.
Speaker 5: No idea at all here.
Speaker 3: We're figuring it out now. The good thing about social Security, and what I read is if you take all of those numbers off because they're obviously fraudulent or incompetent, but if you take all of those millions of people off social Security, all of a sudden we have a very powerful social security.
Speaker 5: No clue here.
Speaker 3: He gets it done.
Speaker 6: You know, I said, in real estate, you had guys that would draw beautiful renderings of a building, and they'd draw the rendering it would be great, And he said, great, when are you starting?
Speaker 3: But they were never able to get it built.
Speaker 6: They couldn't get the financings, they couldn't get the approvals, never get done.
Speaker 3: And then you have other guys are able to get it done. You know, they could just get it done. That was in real estate, same thing in this He gets it done.
Speaker 5: Ignorant about everything here now think of it.
Speaker 6: Inflation's back and they said, oh, Trumpact, I had nothing to do with it. These people have run the country. They spent money like nobody's ever spent.
Speaker 1: Passive slouching, all of it, nonsense words, barely coherent, barely intelligible. Trump is them in a nutshell, and the ball keeps on rolling along. The opposition is forming, the courts are rejecting the insanity, and soon Donald Trump will reject the courts. And then the American people will be called to come to Washington, d C. To assemble peacefully in protests that government of the people, by the people, for the people is being stolen from them.
Speaker 5: This is the warning.
Speaker 1: I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning, and I invite you to join. Subscribe on our substack, on our YouTube channel, follow us. Welcome to the community.