Speaker 1: Power two, Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We have a lot of news coming out as it relates to mister Fang Fang Swaalwell. New video, by the way, just release shows the accused rapist now partying with quote you'll love this Linda yacht girls. The people on the boat were told to keep hush hush about Swalwell being on the trip, but anyway, a bleary eyed Swalwell and a robe during a blowout trip on a yacht off of San Trope with a bevy of young women. I mean, this guy is a perve at the top level. Everybody listening to this program has women in their life that they care about. And if you look at any of these issues through the prism of how would you want your daughter, your girlfriend, your spouse, your mother treated, it takes on a whole different meeting, doesn't it. Let me play Swalwell's accuser former staffer who alleges that Swalwell basically sexually assaulted her in this in twenty twenty four, and here's what she said.
Speaker 2: You don't remember anything, I remember the next day. I can see flashes of that evening, of him on top of me, me pushing him off, him grabbing me. It was a lot more aggressive.
Speaker 3: It was aggressive. Did you say no?
Speaker 2: Yes, I said no, I said I in my flash that I can recall, I was pushing him off of me, saying no.
Speaker 4: And what did he do?
Speaker 2: He didn't stop.
Speaker 1: I want to play one more clip, and then we've got a panel that we're going to discuss this with a kind of jaw dropping moment as Swalwell accuser spills it all on national TV and just says, outright, he raped me and he choked me. Listen to this.
Speaker 5: I knew he was married at the time, and that his wife was pregnant. He was my friend. On the third occasion, I believe he drugged my drink. I only had one glass of wine. We were supposed to go to a political event, and he said he needed to get paperwork from his hotel room. When I arrived at his hotel room, I was already incapacitated and I couldn't move my arms are my body. He raped me and he choked me. And while he was choking me, I lost consciousness and I thought I died, I did not consent to any sexual activity.
Speaker 1: All right, here to weigh in on this, we welcome back to the program. Isabelle Brown hosted The isabel Brown Show on The Daily Wire. Also, Catalina Lauf is a political commentator through of the forthcoming book By the Way, Time to Choose Reclaiming Liberty from the Swamp. Thank you both for being with us. You know, Isabella, as I think about this, it's kind of hard to wrap my arms around this one thing. And that is so many people apparently knew about this. This was this was common knowledge in California among politicians, around people in the community. And how did it stay under wraps for this law?
Speaker 3: Sean, you painted a picture of this so beautifully there with just how truly horrific these allegations really are. And the extra layer of horror that I think the American people are struggling to reconcile with is the fact that this was very well known and an open secret, not just in California, as you mentioned, but here in Washington, DC, where I live on Capitol Hill. CNN was reporting back in twenty seventeen that more than half a dozen female staffers on Capitol Hill had spoken to them about a California congressman who they deemed to be very creepy and constantly advancing his way into personal sexual relationships with female staffers. This was nearly a decade ago that CNN was reporting on this. And I can't tell you how many posts I've seen on social media in the last forty eight hours from journalists, from other politicians, from people in high positions of power and influence here in Washington, who said, yeah, I knew about it, and someone came and told me about it. But what could I have done. I'm not a journalist, I'm not law enforcement. Maybe I am a journalist, but that wasn't my beat, so it wasn't my place to report on it. It seems to me there is a disgusting double standard of law enforcement when you look at how the political left is now responding to this in the wake of these allegations becoming a whole lot more public. Why did no one seek to protect these women and prevent more victims from being victimized by such a depraved individual.
Speaker 1: You know, the magnitude is breathtaking in term of he's a known figure, and I mean, this is the worst of the worst behavior. You know, Catalina, let me go to you. He raped me, he choked me. While he was choking me, I lost consciousness. I thought I had died. I believed he drugged my drink. I had only one glass of wine. I did not consent to any sexual activity. He was married at the time, and his wife was pregnant, and he said he needed to get paperwork from his hotel room. And when I arrived to his hotel room, I was already incapacitated. I couldn't move my arms or my body.
Speaker 6: Wow, Sean, it was incredibly disturbing to have to see that. But you know what an amazing point of bravery that these women are finally stepping forward. And to Isabelle's point, in many of these cases, it would never come to light if it hadn't been for that. But I am glad to finally see the Democratic Party holding one of their own accountable. You know, for years it's been believe all women until it's someone in their own party, and so at least now we're seeing some consistency in some principle. But that doesn't take away the fact that this was known and many women had stepped forward you know, almost a decade ago. But imagine if these women didn't come forward. Now you know this Eric Swalla could have possibly been the next governor of California and the fact that he was that close to assuming an executive position of power in the United States is so scary to think about. But this is what happened across the board. And you know, Republican or Democrat. You know, I've got to give a lot of credit to Congresswoman on A Polina Luna too, who said, look, this isn't about politics, this is about doing what's right. It doesn't matter again, Republican or Democrat. If you have serious issues, documented incidences, or rest, you know, especially in involving staff, you need to be held accountable.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody seems to want to, Isabelle use the word rape. What we just heard is an allegation of rape.
Speaker 3: It is, and it ought to be treated with the furiousness and direct attention that it possibly can from law enforcement agencies, but also more culturally, from the political apparatus too. You know, I'm old enough to remember now at the ripe age of twenty eight years old, that virtually every single year we hear this word tossed around as a political allegation. We remember it in the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. I certainly have heard it thrown around a whole lot related to the Epstein files and previous allegations that have been deeply investigated by law enforcement and deemed to not be credible in terms of a lot of these tips that you've seen released in these declassified documents from the DOJ. I hope and I pray that politicians in Washington, whatever side of the aisle they're on, take this allegation and the many that are accompanying it very very seriously, and we treat it with the fullest extent possible in terms of prosecutorial next steps from the Department of Justice or whoever else needs to be involved. I worry, though, that we've heard that word deluded so much in our postmodern culture and in the era of me too, with so many false allegations that people have become somewhat numb to it. Don't listen to these stories and brush it off as yet another political, crazy thing happening in Washington, DC. These are very real crimes. They are very serious accusations and allegations, and they deserve to be investigated with the fullest extent of law enforcement.
Speaker 1: You know, Catalina. I mean, there is in most cases a fine line. This seems very clear cut to me. You have allegation after allegation after allegation, I mean the most brutal allegations that any woman could ever make against any man.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Compare that to, for example, the Capitol case. I mean, it was dubious from the very beginning. It was a political play by the Democrats. They overplayed their hands. And I'll never forget one of the people testifying, well, there was a line outside this room, and among the people lined up to take turns and rape this woman that was clearly intoxicated was Justice Kavanaugh. And then that emerged into well I saw him near a line, but he was not in the line. And then it was well I saw him pouring drinks for women, but no, I never saw him pour a drink for a woman, And there was never any there there in that particular case. And look at what an allegation, a false allegation can do to somebody's life. I mean, this man was broken when he was given his testimony.
Speaker 6: You're absolutely right, Sean, and it's infuriating of what they put Justice Kavanaugh and his family.
Speaker 7: Through during and Clarence Thomas for that matter.
Speaker 6: And Clarence Thomas, and they use the same playbook over and over again on that. And to your point, it was allegations, it was scant evidence, and there they tried to ruin his life. And here you actually have. You have videos, you have evidence, you have highly detailed reports, you have the police getting involved. You have so much here now, and you know, and to your point Sean earlier, this could be anybody's daughter, wife, you know, being in politics as a young female, it's a calling, it's a career to most, you know, women that want to get involved. And here you're subjected in these cases where there are real scummy people like the Eric Swallows of the world, in these positions of power, using their power to to do these things against women, and in some cases you're not even believed. And again, you know, I hope to Isabelle's point too, that this is carefully examined through and through and that this guy, guys, you know, is hold the accountable to the highest the sense of the law. You know, everybody is innocent until proven guilty. But there's so much here that needs to be fully investigated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I totally agree. How do you think this ends, is Abell?
Speaker 1: I absolutely can see him spending the rest of his life in jail at this point. However, Haaveat, it's Alvin Bragg and New York bringing the first charges against him.
Speaker 7: I have no faith in him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're right to be skeptical about our faith in that particular prosecutorial process. That said, if these allegations are deemed to be credible and this results in a guilty conviction, he of course deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. It's been very difficult for me, as a young woman in politics over the past several years to see how many of these states like New York, like California, and many others not treating sexual assaults seriously. In fact, violent rapists are being let out of prison early. I live in Virginia today. In Virginia is currently attempting to reduce or eliminate mandatory minimum sentences for crimes like rape and sexual assault, as well as child pornography distribution, and many other heinous crimes that are destroying society. So I think it's odd lived in a society that says, we treat this so seriously, but you're also watching a lot of these people dilute what this crime actually means.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Isabelle Brown and Catalina lof on the other side, as we discuss the seriousness now multiple women accusations of rape against mister fang Fang Eric Swolwell. It's not a question of whether he's going to run for governor. That's off the table, or he's going to stay a member of Congress. That's off the table. The question is will he have jail time? Will he be convicted? Based on the testimony of all these women, I don't see how he's not convicted, and then it's a matter of how much time in Jelly gets more on the other side as we continue, than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, as we continue.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening to Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now with Isabelle Brown and Cataline Allowfa with us discussing mister fang Fang Eric Swalwell more accusations. And we're not just talking about sexual assault here. We are talking about rape. I hesitate to ask this question, but because you're you're in this political environment, do you find most people are very respectful or not?
Speaker 6: Catalina, You know, I think when it comes down to it's partially is is the media and the culture, you know, to Isabelle's point first and foremost, when you have what happened to Brett Kavanaugh, you know, over time, when this is a real rape, you know, when there's evidence, when there's real things, you don't want it to be diluted. You don't want the seriousness of what happens to females in politics, especially staffers. You know, I hear countless stories of you know, former members and members you know, having sort of these issues with staffords, and none of it comes to light. And so I'm grateful that you have women again, like you know, congresswomen on Napoulina, Luna and others who are finally stepping forward and using their platforms and their leadership to uncover this, because for too long this has been going on. And so I do believe that there's respects for women, but there needs to be more women out there in positions that have platforms that are that are speaking out against this, because if not, it will be covered up. You know, the congressional slush fund. All this stuff will be totally put under the rug and under the table unless you take this seriously, unless people are held accountable.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's lush fund for people that don't know what you're referring to. That is taxpayer dollars that have been used to pay off people that make allegations. Again, their allegations doesn't necessarily mean they're true. However, they're using taxpayer money to pay people off with a non disclosure agreement. Any such deals that are made, and they have every right to make them ought to be paid for with their money, not with our money.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I appreciate both of you, respect both of you a lot. You're very powerful emerging voices for young conservatives, and I admire both of both of you for what you do. Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 6: Thanks Sean so much.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check in as soon as you get to your car after work for breaking information you need to know about.
Speaker 7: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, I see Zorn Marxist COMMI Mom, Donnie, you're gonna open up the first government run grocery store in New York City. You know the ironic part of all of this. Grocery stores do not have big profit margins.
Speaker 7: Did you know that, Linda. They are very small profit margins, very tiny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's not an easy business. The food business is never an easy business, whether it's restaurants or grocery stores.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's such a good point, and it's just frustrating to me because you would think, now, for example, you can look at John Customatidis. He's the owner of what Cristidi's and what's the other big Chainey owns that one too in New York City. I've been to these grocery stores. They're really well stocked. He takes really good care, but and he's got wealthy. However, he's providing a service for people. Now, they're going to spend thirty million dollars in East Harlem to build out this grocery store. And we don't need to waste thirty million dollars for a government run grocery store when you can buy everything you want at the local grocery store or they have Bodega's pretty much on every corner in New York City. Anyway, his Marxist Zoron Kami Mamdani talking about it, we.
Speaker 4: Are building a brand new store on city owned land currently sitting empty in East Harlem, a neighborhood where nearly forty percent of households receive public assistance or SNAP in the past year.
Speaker 1: I don't know how do we ever survive all these years? The government that bankrupted Social Security, Medicare, that runs the worst schools, especially in New York City. Every Obamacare promise made was never kept, is now going to provide a better grocery store than one that is in the public sector. No, that's not really how it's going to end up profit margins after all cost taxes expenses for the grocery industry ranges from one to three percent, Okay, And it's not like they're overcharging people, they're just not.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love grocery shopping. The last thing I want is a government run anything. All right, to our busy phones. Carl is in North Carolina on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Carl, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 10: Sean?
Speaker 8: I hope you are too well. Speaking of Eric swallwell, as egregious and horrible as the crime of rape is, the case could be made that preason is even worse, because you know, We've seen what happened with Peedo Joe and his son Humper. We're tied up with CZP and Diane Feinstein with her chauffeur and so forth. And so he definitely needs to be prosecuted, tried for the rape accusations, but also for treason as well. It's the only crime.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I watched these interviews of these women. Make of these accusations any objective part of law, any jury listening to this, I can't see any jury acquitting him.
Speaker 7: I just can't. They come off as too credible.
Speaker 8: Yes, and and yeah. So in addition to that, perhaps he should receive a life sentence or or worse for the obvious crime of treason that he's guilty of. It's the only crime mentioned in the constitution. I'm involved with the Christian organization that will be enforcing the constitution, but Katie asked me not to promote anything, but it's it's it's the highest law and needs to be enforced, and so he needs to probably be tried for for both offenses.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to tell you something now. If I had to look at him my crystal ball today and predict Fang Fang's future, mister Frank Fang's future. I would say that he's probably done living as a freeman in pretty short order.
Speaker 7: That's my guess, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Although Alvin Bragg could always give him a sweetheart deal, which would which would infuriate me and rightly infuriate all the victims of his This has all the markings of Harvey Weinstein to me, anyway, appreciate you call Carl Glad you're out there, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number, Dan, California. Gavin Newsom's Newsom's Marxist utopia. By the way, do you have any idea what Gavin's doing today? Because he's never at work. No idea, no no worth the idea. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Yeah? How you doing? I just want to say thank you for all your work and my comments a little bit different than what you're focused on today. But everybody's talking about the nuclear warhead that Iran's trying to get a hold of. They're saying they got sixty enrich uranium, they could probably, you know, get close to making ten nuclear warheads. Well, how come nobody's talking about the atom bombs that they can make. It only takes twenty percent of enriched uranium to make a dirty bomb like the type that you know we originally used forty years ago. So if they can, if they're looking for a.
Speaker 1: Dirty bomb, has been in the forefront of my mind. We've discussed it, it's been brought up, it's not been the it's not been the major focus of our discussion. But you know, leaving enriched uranium there is very scary, and I would prefer that we get it. I'd prefer that they voluntarily hand it over. I'd prefer you know, as I said at the beginning of the show today, I think that the President is kind of waiting them out and letting him know that he's serious and that they're going to suffer severe consequences. Look, he can destroy the country of Iran in about two hours, maybe maybe less. He could just wipe out carg Island and their ability and destroy their entire economy with it.
Speaker 7: He could do that. He's trying.
Speaker 1: He's showing great personal restraint by doing what he's doing. It would be very blunt for Donald Trump. This is this is restraint, and he's doing it for the Iranian people. If you want to know the truth, we'll see how this plays out. But he's got multiple options on the table right now. He's going to try and starve off any income production for the Iranians. Let them know there's a severe price to pay, privately telling them I could wipe you out permanently in terms of any ability to make money, and hopefully that'll wake them up. Hopefully the reality of what he's threatening would wake them up. So far, they just you know, they cling to their indoctrinated radicalism and you know, obviously missing the fact that the top three tier leadership above them has been wiped out too. But we'll see, time will tell, We'll know very quickly. This is not going to go on longer than you think. It's not going to go on as long as people think, well.
Speaker 10: I'm encouraged by what he's doing, it's amount of time. I'm just still concerned because if they can do ten nuclear warhead, they can probably do a lot more than that. As far as the dirty bombs and slipping somewhere, I just you know, hoping it never happens. But yeah, God blessed on the President.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give away too many secrets, but major cities across our country are more than prepared if any radioactive material enters the area. That's all I'm going to say. I don't want to go into too much detail. It has been written about. I'm not disclosing anything that's top secret. But there are strategic plans in place, and there are contingencies in place in this country because though that would be the type of weapon, if you're talking about a dirty bomb, that would need to be brought in and gotten into the country. I don't think that's an easy you think to do. Although there's a lot of shipping, a lot of ships that come in and out, and by the way, we have made provisions on that front. Two without giving away too much operational detail. Again, it's all being made public. I'm not giving away any nation of our nation's secrets. All right, appreciate it. Quick break right back to our busy phones. It's toll free eight hundred and nine four one. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 3: You know here at the Sean Hannity Show, we want to thrive et, economy, border security, and protection of our children.
Speaker 8: Now what else can we come up with?
Speaker 1: Pitch off the left cheapen It lots right here for all the latest news and information. I'm back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to join us, Tracy's in Texas. God bless Texas. Tracy. Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: Sean?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm so excited to talk to you today.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm excited you called. What's going on?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm going to be honest, and it's hard for me to say, but I'm a little upset with you and I love you enough to give you the feedback that I need to give you.
Speaker 1: Oh, good grief, this is a tough love moment. Go ahead, hit me with it. Go ahead, I can handle it.
Speaker 11: Okay, I know you can. Now Listen in the news, it's been all about Popolio popolo popolo. And I have been a devout Catholic here in Texas all my life until a couple of weeks ago, and I just want to ask you what the platform you have? What about our pope, Sean? What about our pope? You know I've become a recent convert to Linda Tyrianism, and I want to hear from you about Flinda.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I am.
Speaker 1: I was raised Catholic, I went to Catholic School twelve years and I'm saying this. You probably have heard me say this, but for those that haven't, the Catholic Mass is beautiful to me. Everything about it's perfect. I have major issues with the Catholic churches, which is why I am a non denominational Christian. Now, that is how I describe myself. And I go to I usually go to church every Sunday, not everyone, but most Sundays. And my faith is more important to me at this point in my life than ever I have gone. I've done a very deep dive into understanding the Old Testament more more because of my study of the New Testament has been pretty exhaustive over the years. And I want to be a better person every day. Okay, you're talking about Linda Arrianism, which is Linda thinks that he doesn't have to follow the instructions of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and his instructions the one prayer he gave his apostles, the Lord's Prayer, and it says, you know, I won't give the hope of forgive us as we forgive those that trespass against us. Right, And Linda thinks that she's going to go go to the pearly gates and negotiate with God himself and say, well, you made me, and I didn't have to follow the instructions that your son gave us, that you gave us when you were you know, you know, on earth and sacrificing yourself as reconciliation to God the Father. Okay, she thinks she can negotiate, and she thinks that, well, may I quote to you, Matthew.
Speaker 9: Wait, she wants to talk about what I was saying. I would love to hear her interpretation, because I believe in interpretation.
Speaker 1: Because I'm about to give you a checkmate of Linda. She's about to be destroyed here.
Speaker 9: Let the caller have them moment go ahead before I destroy your Go ahead, Glinda.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Linda, thank you so much. It's just that I feel like you are trying to paraphrase and put words into her mouth, and that's that's not what she's saying. She's not going against Jesus.
Speaker 7: Say excuse me.
Speaker 1: She said that that she does not believe that she has to follow Uh forgive us our trespasses as we forgive. He says, she's gonna cling to her hate list, and she has said in her own words that when she gets to the pearly Gates, she plans on reminding God the Father that he made her and that therefore he's responsible for her hatred.
Speaker 7: She said all of that. Linda, is there? Am? I am? I miscarried.
Speaker 9: I think Tracy was in the middle of a sentence. I'm just asking for a friend, Tracy.
Speaker 1: No, I want to know, did you she's saying that you didn't say that? Did you not say everything I just said?
Speaker 9: I did not say everything you just said.
Speaker 7: You hear what you want to hear fake news?
Speaker 11: Lead Amen, Linda, Amen, And whether you like it or not, Seanie, this is a revival that is sweeping the land. I don't know the latest numbers, but a lot of people are becoming Lenditarians, a lot of.
Speaker 9: Us Linditarianism for every.
Speaker 1: Amount of Let me ask you this, Tracy, and let me read to you Matthew if I may, Matthew six fourteen and fifteen, Okay, For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your father will not forgive your sins. Check Mate. That is a direct, direct quote, Tracy.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, while we are out of time, I'll see you in church on Sunday, looking forward to it.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Thank you, Pope, thank you.
Speaker 7: Wait, Tracy, is that not a checkmate moment?
Speaker 9: She's calling me the pope?
Speaker 7: I think you lost.
Speaker 11: You can talk to our deacons about the theological weed.
Speaker 1: Does that not say that if you want forgiveness, you have to forgive others. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your father will not forgive your sins.
Speaker 7: Is that straightforward enough for you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, But they gotta repent, they got to rebuke, they gotta do it the right way. It's implied. I'm not adding words. I am understanding the words you're saying.
Speaker 7: You're making up your own bib. I'm not.
Speaker 9: I don't have that much time to write.
Speaker 7: Promise all right.
Speaker 1: Lindaitarian, which is paganism in another form,