Speaker 1: Wat's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealans Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses Malone. No Ceilings Live the Lunch Hour for all the true intellects eating some lunch right now, Live as usual, Monday, Wednesday Friday noon specific Standard time. Make sure below you click the link in the bio subscribe to the No Seilans podcast at Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: The last episode is also.
Speaker 3: In the link below.
Speaker 1: Y'all keep checking the podcasts. I'll run them numbers up. I really appreciate that. And we're back here. Man, after an epic podcast, after epic live stream Wednesday, you feel me, we right back here to talk about it again. Because Still felt like he didn't get his just comnversation. He didn't get he didn't get to add his thoughts to this conversation on such a instrumental podcast like No Seilings.
Speaker 2: We're gonna shout out to everybody.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all check in if you wanted the usuals that that show us love every Monday, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon, make sure you hit them comments, check in, let us know subscribe this is where we're doing it at right here Digital soap box, No Selings live again.
Speaker 2: Man, what's headening? Who all in here today? Tap? What's headening? Tap?
Speaker 1: We're gonna start it right off with some with some bs. Stop squinting still, where's your glasses?
Speaker 3: Oh? And I'm trying to see some man.
Speaker 2: Did he ain't no, don He's going to tell on everybody.
Speaker 3: Tap.
Speaker 2: It ain't nobody you can tell on who we're gonna tell on? Tap?
Speaker 1: Who else they want? They don't want nobody else, They do not want no nobody else.
Speaker 3: Tap.
Speaker 2: So it ain't nobody for Diddy to tell on.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that's gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my boy, Jane Sanders. One ten.
Speaker 1: Diddy is the equivalent of a trick on fig leaf on fig leaf that won the lottery, crying, oh up. Shout out to the homie Anthony Jackson. If he could he would tell maybe maybe, but he can't. Ain't nobody for him to tell on, So he going down. Ain't nobody for him to tell on. But again, like my rant last week, like my rant last week, was.
Speaker 2: They called it a rant.
Speaker 1: I didn't really feel like it was a rant. I didn't really feel like it was a rant. I felt like it was just I feel like I don't like the fact that everybody is again I'm a double down on what we've been talking about. I don't like the fact that they're trying to parade Diddy around like he John Gotti, Like they caught the most dangerous criminal in the world. Like I get it when they called John Gotty and they you know, the trial of the century. He had beat them three times. You know, they had over one hundred people murdered, you know what I mean. Like they was selling dope. You know, they had all these illegal businesses going. You know, they leaning on unions. You know, they just doing their thing, getting their money. Again, I say, like, what is Diddy the John Gotty of buying pussy? Can you say the P word?
Speaker 3: No? But did it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: John Gotty of mine vagina? Like what's his criminal enterprise? Like like like listen as a Seventh Street still, as a Seventh Street nigga. Our thing was selling PCP. That was our thing as my gang, our gang was known for selling PCP. So that would be the criminal no thing that you know that you know, that would be the enterprise that funded the community, right, the criminal enterprise.
Speaker 2: But what is his His is buying vagina.
Speaker 3: Well not only that, bro they trying to get him for like sex trafficking and all kinds of other stuff too, which is kind of bogus in itself. I think what it is. I think did he pisted somebody off?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure you may have.
Speaker 3: Did I think did somebody else? Because some of this stuff he was kind of bogused. But what they're doing is they're trying to say, Okay, he was he was taking women, you know, interstate tipping and pan or whatever. He was selling drugs, he was doing this and that, And it's crazy broke as if they're doing did he like that? They could do anybody like that.
Speaker 1: I've been saying this, but I told y'all when we let this happen with R. Kelly, Look, R Kelly is a perverb. He's a sexual deviant, you know what I mean. He entirely likes sex too much, and he even likes it. He don't even care about the female's age. But if you liked his songs, or if you listen to his songs from the initial point, you would have figured that out from the first four or five songs.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So again, it was obvious, you I mean, but when we allowed the system to hit him with racketeering just so they could try to get his man thirty five years and you know what I do, blame the general public.
Speaker 2: You know, the last time this happens.
Speaker 1: Still, the last time this happened, our sitting president, right was not a sitting president, and he came up with a bill that was authored as his bill. It was put together as his bill. The three strikes lost still where they could say, you did two violent crimes, which count as two strikes. If you steal something this third time, we could give you the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, now it's a little different, bro. It's even more crucial than that, because what they have done, in effect, is weaponized the RecA Act. The reco Act with designs was supposed to be as a means to take down the mafia, deal with organized crime. They treating like you said, they treating Pluffy like he's some kind of crime lord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I got it, you know, like even then, just looking over that law, like the.
Speaker 2: Federal government, you know what I mean again.
Speaker 1: They kind of like lighten their workload don't get me wrong, I think they are one of the most thorough organizations when it comes to, you know, prosecuting crimes.
Speaker 2: But they do a lot of things to make their job.
Speaker 1: A little bit easier than let's say the state right where before nineteen seventy you had to approve somebody committed a crime. What happened with the Rico Act in nineteen seventy was it was a way for them to catch crime lords, mob bosses, mafia, mafia, you know, mafia, the leaders of mafia who didn't commit crime that they could never see doing a crime, so they couldn't get that person, you know what I mean. So they created that for that. And that's a bit lazy already. You know what I'm saying, like, Oh, I don't got to catch you doing a crime, right, I don't got to catch you doing a crime. But because you are a part of a crime, or these people say you are deciding what's a crime, here you go, this is the charge we're gonna give you.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's law enforcement, period, bro. Even when you start talking about conspiracy, yeah, you don't. Never you don't have to actually catch nobody doing nothing wrong, or you need is too rests to say that somebody was doing something. If we get if they get two or three people say, oh, glasses Malone is doing the selling keys. You selling keys, you can get arrested behind that.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: No Selings Lunch Hour, No Selings Live to lunch Hour. Click the link below. Uh, it's a link to the podcast No Ceilings. We're in our fourth season. Fourth season. It's a link below to subscribe to the podcast. Please go leave a comment, subscribe to it. Check the last episode, and we back to this lunch hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon. So I just I've been waiting on somebody to explain the racketeering part again. That's what my rent was on the last podcast. Where's the racketeering? That's profit game, that's for profit, commercial profit. Diddy is not selling women for commercial profit. You couldn't pay for what Diddy is doing. I thought, maybe, okay, maybe he's using the footage from the house to extort people that comes to his parties.
Speaker 2: It's freak offs, right.
Speaker 1: Maybe if he explored them, that would make sense for racketeering, But the rest of it don't make sense.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the whole meaning behind racketeering is if you're making money off of this signers or a legal activity, right, Yeah, And I think what they're saying is Diddy was kind of putting these women off on other people. I don't know if Diddy was necessarily profit enough of exactly know. I don't know if he was actually somewhere just like you know, a pimp, sit somewhere in the corner, collecting this stretch while his bras went to work or whatever. I don't know, man, it seemed like he, just like I said, he picked somebody off once he got to talking about them white folks.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It was a rep, a really dope attorney. He's on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how good he is in the courtroom, but a really you know, he has a good social presence. He talked about the fact that it all started with Cassie, when Cassie came out and her and her legal team try to extort Diddy, you know what I mean. And I know this is kind of a crazy word to use, because Cassie was the obviously to some degree she suffered some spousal abuse. I don't know if she started to fight but she lost the fight. If it was a fight she lost. Obviously, we saw the hotel footage, right, so I don't want to jump to either conclusion. I know I saw a video where Puff was kicking the shit out of her, right, so let's start there. So I know that she lost some fights, but she was going to put out a tell all book. And they go to Diddy and Diddy's team and say, hey, you know this book right here is going to make you look real crazy in public. We want to sell it to you. You know, it could just be yours for thirty million dollars. If not, we're going to release the book and that's it. And Diddy's team shrugged it off. Nope, we're not doing it. We're not doing it. We're not messing with that. Shout out the DJ head, Devin cup Moore, Genie Santa's Anthony Jackson, appreciate y'all being with us. Make sure you hit them comments so I can shout you out. Thank y'all for showing us some love. So Diddy's team denied him, right, Diddy's team denied a Cassie and Cassie's team and they said, oh, you know what, there's an opportunity to bring a legal suit. Because of that law, that late blooming law that they had in New York for a while, and she went and fouled civil shit and she put things out of the book into the civil case. That opened the door for the Feds to look at Diddy and be like, oh, this is a high profile thing.
Speaker 2: Let's get it, you know, man, look at all of these accusations.
Speaker 1: Let's investigate, right And they investigated and felt that they could bring a case together.
Speaker 2: You mean, they could bring a case together on and it's like, gee.
Speaker 3: They got the man for sex, trafficking, forest labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, destruction of justice. So they got him on a number of things. But I don't know if it necessarily is a recocase though, that's.
Speaker 2: The thing they got, any racketeering.
Speaker 3: If they put the man in jail. Let's say they just arrested Diddy, that would be one thing right now, But they got him for racketeering. I don't know what a racketeering is at I don't see.
Speaker 2: I think we was talking about this earlier.
Speaker 1: If you think about it like this, like if they say, look, man Glass has got friends that will do anything for him.
Speaker 2: He had that person beat up. He had that person shot.
Speaker 1: He used to sell sharp and they put my criminal pass on display, and then I have an organization of people around me and they just bring it together, like I know, the case of the arson cases, the kidnapping cases. That's him dragging her back, because if you drag somebody so many feet and you have a videos.
Speaker 3: Though, Bro, this thing's just about Cassie, But it really is not really, Bro. He got him on the number of things. It ain't just about the case. They would the rest of them back then.
Speaker 2: That's not true. It really is about.
Speaker 3: That Cashley is just one of many people. Now. Now, I ain't gonna sit up here and think this dude is alter boy either. Though.
Speaker 1: It ain't about altar boy. I'm telling you where the kidnapping charge come. The kidnapping charge come. If you drag somebody three feet back in the direction they wasn't going, that's kidnapping. They're not building the case. They didn't start building this case ten years ago. This ain't like the normal case, the federal case. You see when we was younger and they watched the d boy in the community, You feel.
Speaker 3: Me, Now, what's the other caid that got the this following the civil suit on him.
Speaker 2: The man Rod Little Rod.
Speaker 3: Lara Larad said that he had somebody over there that did he was touching his.
Speaker 1: Antes again he's They said, why not charge him for Why not charge him for false touching? Like I'm telling you, this all breaks down into what the fac The fads are organization like the Fifth Government.
Speaker 3: They usually don't put noriko on you, g unless they know they can win it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but to win it don't mean that you actually have to be guilty of the spirit of the law. It's just the letter this is all about. First off, the fact that they parading did he around like he's Gotti is a fucking disingenuous thing in the first place. Thirty years ago that office was taken down John Gotti. Thirty years later, you taking down Diddy. You didn't get a thousand murders, You got a thousand bottles of loose Like what's happening? Like this man should be dealing with regular charges for the crimes he committed. He's not no racketeering and he definitely ain't no real sex trafficker by the spirit of that law.
Speaker 2: Now, the letter can make you do anything all I want. For black people still in America is to be charged fairly.
Speaker 1: They didn't charge They didn't charge Jeffrey Epstein with racketeering.
Speaker 2: They charged him with trafficking miners.
Speaker 3: What a moment did he put them women on the airplane? Dude, took them to coast or whatever he did. That's when they were That's where they could come at him with the bs that they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's stupid.
Speaker 1: That's not what that law means, even if the letter is a certain way, if that was the case, they be arresting people every week.
Speaker 3: We know that. We know that them people can do. You know that.
Speaker 1: It ain't like they can't catch nobody. Everybody know. That's stupid as hell. That ain't the solicitation of prostitution.
Speaker 3: And they are going to get away with it because we keep along on it.
Speaker 1: Well, they gonna get away with it because at the end of the day, I'm the only person making sense.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not like they sit them. They're gonna say, well, who are you mister mister pennymin.
Speaker 2: No, I can't talk to the federal the federal government.
Speaker 1: My mom died in prison and probably ask some you know, probably at a lack of care, like this is a real thing they getting sued. Dublin is getting sued in California for how they treat people. They just closed it down because they was mistreating the prisoners, sleeping with them, not getting them the right health care and all this. So I'm not saying something still that I don't personally know, but I also understand that it's important to charge human beings for their crimes.
Speaker 2: When you trumpet up.
Speaker 1: To make yourself look like you're like whoever the lead a federal prosecutor on the case is this is all a trump up to make him look special. This is considered to be the trial of the decade against a person who has sex off and had a thousand bottles of lou It's not one hundred murders. They don't have a Sami the Bull in court testifying who murdered nineteen people personally and organized forty some murders.
Speaker 2: They have somebody in the court that's saying he bought prostitutes.
Speaker 3: Well, what they're saying, gee, from what I've been reading, this is just what I've been reading. I don't know. I'm not privy, of course, but they're saying a lot of this stuff has to do with that little Rod guy.
Speaker 1: They don't have nothing to do with Little Rod because you can't prove that federally. Still, they wouldn't. I'm gonna tell you why they wouldn't take.
Speaker 2: That serious federally. They couldn't prove it. It'll be against them against Puff against Little Rod hold On.
Speaker 3: He had a lot of that stuff on He had a lot of that stuff on camera.
Speaker 2: Bro, No we don't.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, bro, why do you do it? I'm still to tell you this stuff like, I don't care what I'm telling you. Why I don't have it on camera?
Speaker 2: This is this is Listen. I bet you money I never read it, and I'm gonna bet you money that.
Speaker 1: The casting you tell me what I read because because in my life I was ten.
Speaker 3: Go to jail. He's still sitting up in there.
Speaker 1: Because the fast being in my life is ten. I'm not reading no ship that nobody.
Speaker 2: Wrote to me.
Speaker 3: Oh so you just know you just go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had to deal with a lot of time.
Speaker 3: I know what's going on some Yeah, I'm telling you what I saw.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you didn't see the video.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what I did see. I did see the man hugged that with somebody. I didn't say I saw them. I saw the video, but I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You saw nothing but whatever the fast told you, and of course white justice.
Speaker 3: Is I'm telling you that this man.
Speaker 1: Has I don't care what they said. I'm telling you what they charged me with, and I'm telling you what it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: All right, mister whipping, I have.
Speaker 5: A theory on this, and I heard it from that Secret Service podcast this morning, and he's pretty as student. Worked in that field a long time, doing a lot of investigatory shit at the federal level, cooperatively with NYPDA. Have to beyond on this other shit. Every presidential cycle, there's an October surprise, right, this is timed such that, and he was saying, this is designed for Diddy to plead because they went through and got all this. Remember they got all those servers and all that hardware and all that crap a while back, so they get all the shit, sort through it, then they make the charges. They're trying to throw a bunch of shit at him to for the other people that were participating. Somebody in the other people group they want their ass. And here's my prediction. The October surprise is they're going to quote strategically leak that with that vague bullshit kind of language, that Donald Trump was around the freak offs and da da da D d D and blah blah blah. He was at the property and he was, you know, could have been involved, was in the vicinity all that other ship. And then after the election they'll dismiss it. But he'll plead to the fact that Donald Trump was there and he doesn't know for sure if he was involved, but he was there of the property, in the vicinity, by the house, through the rooms and et cetera. That's my prediction. They got a heart out for that guy this election.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, all that's cute and that probably could happen to Peke. Forgive me, I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Steve. My homie said something to me this morning, right.
Speaker 3: It was deep.
Speaker 1: He sent it to me and DM is a rapper. Hold On, let me read the actual thing that he said. And I thought it was really interesting because I think this is true. Where is it at he was talking about? Hold on, let me see if I can find it. I can't find it. Way was he was explaining how people how black people really look at like they trust white justice.
Speaker 2: That's what you're doing still right now.
Speaker 3: Gee, hold on, you got you know what, you got a bad habit of doing, bro, I'm telling you what the people are saying. You putting this on me as a personal thing. I don't give a shit what's going on with Diddy right now, I'm telling you what these people are saying. I'm not saying this is what I'm saying. I'm saying that this is what they are saying in these documents.
Speaker 2: Well, I care about I care about what's happening with Ditty. That makes us different.
Speaker 3: We hold on, but can we do it? Boy it? Seeing me along with that.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I'm not on here making content. Y'all think I come here to make content with you to make some money. I'm coming here because something stuff is filling up my mind and I need a way to do it. Even when I'm marketing my podcast, I'm still talking about my intellectual property. I'm not up here playing whatever you going to do it? Boy it, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do now. I'm disseminating the true, honest information with real intent.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm giving you, I'm giving you information that this is what's in these documents.
Speaker 1: You tell me I didn't see what I saw. No, I'm telling you. You telling me what the white man told you. And I'm telling you, I bet you money right now that they're gonna charge him. The kidnapping is about Cassie dragging him back. I can go through pretty much how they're doing it because they the Feds are only going to use what they can prove.
Speaker 3: GI. I'm gonna tell you this, America has been rare road and black men for the longest.
Speaker 1: And the fact that you're comfortable with it still right now, but I'm saying you had like this is a surprise, like this is. I'm telling you every last single time. Still, we're supposed to be upset. We're supposed to even be more outraged.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm asking you, wish your solution. What do we want to do about it?
Speaker 1: Well, first, we got to stop acting like white justice is the way that it works, or that they who.
Speaker 3: Said that I ever said that. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Rod. I'm like, Rod don't got no videos and nothing happening to him.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he does have some video. That's what they're saying they're.
Speaker 1: Saying, wow, I have video, but he don't got no videos and nothing happening to him.
Speaker 5: I don't know what does what are the videos of? Like I thought there was videos of, like did he's son bopping somebody or something like that. I don't know what's.
Speaker 3: They're seeing. He has video, and I don't know what this got to do with anything. They're saying, he has a video of the what's the guy Stevie j Gout having sexual engaged in the sexual act with some white man and then he has some other some other nonsense or whatever. Then he's saying that did he let the one told told him to allow the one man to touch him on his anis? Whatever that is?
Speaker 1: So if he told you that and you let somebody do it, because did he told you that you was a fucking weirdough?
Speaker 5: Did he told me? None of these people listen.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if did he told me let somebody touch me on my anis, I'll be fighting him and the person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know that, but they're going to use all that to railroad this guy.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: That's my point, the key term railroad. It's not fair treatment. And I'm telling you the problem and The reason it's not fair treatment is because soon as black people, you know, see somebody being messed up, right, like morally, Like how the federal prosecutor kept using the term freak off. He was that term probably forty times freak off. Why are we talking about who.
Speaker 2: This man sleeping with? Any of that? That don't even matter. Did he take the vagina?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What they said, Well, you know by Coergon, he said if they didn't perform up the standards, you know, he would fight them because he paid them. I gotta keep saying I would fight the man at Burger King if I told him extra mayo, my damn wopper and even put it on there.
Speaker 2: I just told you how I want my burger.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna tell you, bro, all of this stuff is rooted in racism, right, I'm gonna tell you a story I cook from one of the most racist things. I remember my pops had a white girlfriend, right. I remember driving. I was a little kid at this time. I remember the police pulling her over, right, And I remember them taking my pops off the car, hit hitting them with the billy club for no reason, and taking them off from the side of the road. And I remember the way that made me feel. This has been going on for a long time, bro. So unless we go institute some real change and go out there and really tear up some stuff like the stuff that people should be riding the protesting over, they don't never do it.
Speaker 1: My niece shout out to my knees DJ and they she said, make better choices. Shout out the pac Man and the Chat money Hungry recordings, Jerald Jones, I see y'all with us trap karma once again.
Speaker 2: You back.
Speaker 1: I see you player, make better choices. Yes, he probably should not be having freak offs. I definitely would say there could be a better choice, But who am I? I would tell y'all don't drink alcohol. I would tell y'all stop smoking tobacco. You know how many things I could tell you to make a better choice about your life minus the legal ramifications.
Speaker 2: If your only.
Speaker 1: Fear is just white justice, legal ramifications, if that's the basis of how you live your life. America has such a poor moral system. Legally is scary. Like I said, it's thirty two states in the Union that the legal age. You can send a sixteen, so you could be twenty six and go to Nevada and sleep with somebody to meet a girl at somewhere and she's sixteen and that's legal, but morally you should be past that. So I think we need to find a better sense, a better sense of morals, and even if the choices are bad, people still shouldn't be mistreated.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's like when the police. Okay, like, what happened with the football player? What's the football player name?
Speaker 2: Hell? Hell, Tyreek Hill?
Speaker 5: I forgot it last time.
Speaker 1: Yep, so Tyreek Hill right now, Tyreek Hill? Act than the food and doing all that, rah rah right, y'all are talking shit. Y'all don't care about the crime of him speeding. Y'all don't care about the crime of him being a dick, I mean, and talking crazy and showing off the police. You felt like the police went too far. Well, it's the same thing for Diddy. The police, the government is going too far.
Speaker 5: The speeding part was the only part I cared about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you know, it don't matter. His nigga was going one hundred and like a forty or fifty or something.
Speaker 3: Kim me.
Speaker 5: And I'm so you don't.
Speaker 1: Understand why the police is mad because he's talking crazy, But you get why the police is mad. Even sex laws though, like right, niece, Like that's the thing. Sex laws are tricky, true, people weaponize so sex so much then pick and choose winning how to police it. But that's because we're living in a time where it really cannot exist correctly.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: The only people who complained about who was that guy Weinstein with people didn't get the rolls. Nobody fucking one of oscars out there fucking complaining real loud. If anything, They're like on you too, then like went back to bed.
Speaker 1: Kimberly, Joy, you sound ridiculous. Let it happen to your daughter. If my daughter is selling pussy, I'm sure Kimberly, that probably is gonna happen to her.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: The thing that shouldn't happen to my daughter. My daughter shouldn't be selling vagina. You gotta stop, get stopped acting like people don't have accountability. Like I get it. I know, we created a space in America where women have zero accountability.
Speaker 2: But this is getting out of hand. This is getting out of hand.
Speaker 5: If your daughter is a prostitute like that, whatever the fuck could possibly happen to her has already happened to her before she got to Diddy's place. Twenty times. Yeah, she's I'm sure being robbed, beaten. I don't know if you can call it what you paid for it, but I'm sure all of those things have already happened there.
Speaker 3: Answer me this, Peter. Okay, Okay, so you got when in the evening up there prostitutes. What if he was spiking their drinks with stuff? What if he was spiking people's drinks list.
Speaker 1: Everybody that goes to Diddy's parties knows the drinks are spiked.
Speaker 2: This is somebody you.
Speaker 3: Don't geez. Okay, let me give you this. You're a guy that doesn't drink, right, you don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't do no drugs. Right. Let's say he gives you a Ginger real and he got some stuff in it, and point bro, let me talk, Let me talk. I've been being quiet. Let's say you drink your Ginger Reel and you wake up the next day and you're on a couch somewhere, you like, man, what happened? You're not gonna be pissed off. Bro, You're not gonna want to have this man's.
Speaker 1: Head did he ain't never waking up again? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But what if you can get.
Speaker 5: That's a Cosby case and not a.
Speaker 2: It's still a Cosby case.
Speaker 5: I don't see how that's a reco Okay, there's a thing in that, Like in the drafting of the Constitution and through the Magna Carta, through British common law, they were trying to not have the equivalent of what's called the general warrant, where you just have a cart blosh search on a guy. Look that guy, I don't like that guy. Go through his whole life and find some law he broke. You have to investigate the crime, not the criminal. All rico it has turned into in the last probably after a year two of its existence, is just another pseudonym for general warrant. Find somebody that's got some sort of a gripe with somebody, go to what do you call it? A grand jury? Get some vague warrant. Go search through all their ships, deal all their data, do all their crap, find something they're doing, change and manipulate the definition of a lot to fit that activity exactly. And there you have it. Now it's like, oh, well, even if he didn't do it. He was proximal to it's having been done, so.
Speaker 4: Therefore he's criminally liable for blank by vertue of the redefinition of the word x to fit the purpose of why. And thirty years later, you're eighty years old coming out of prison with seventeen kinds of cancer.
Speaker 1: No Selings Live the lunch Hour, Shout out the trillion Dollar Goddess. Daniel Walters, my Kniees DJONA, Channel eighty four, Kimberly Jones. Anybody who is here Monday Wednesday, Friday, New Pacific Standard time, make sure y'all click the link below listen to the No Seilings podcast. It's below to the channel into the last podcast, subscribe and listen. Still said, the numbers is up on the post, so that's dope. But again, this is about real conversation. I'm not just gonna say anything for no views and clicks. I don't play Devil's advocate. I don't advocate for Satan. This is genuinely a perspective. I don't believe that d he is totally innocent of charges. I know for sure he's not a racketeerer, and I know for sure by the spirit of the trafficking law that was created to stop people from selling children into prostitution. He's not he doesn't fit the spirit of that law. Sure, the letter could be as lame as oh, if you fly a prostitute from Florida to California, you feel me okay that you can't legal?
Speaker 5: You can't traffic somebody on the buyer side. You can't. It's impossible. You're either communicating with a pimp who posts her picture who then traffics her for the money, or she put it up. You make her an offer and she goes to get the money. You cannot traffic on the buyer side. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Julius who just popped in. So you're okay with that? That's just okay, okay, okay, we're.
Speaker 5: Not okay with that act?
Speaker 2: What am I not? What am I not okay with? First? Let me tell you so I can make sure because I might be a okay with that.
Speaker 1: And that's true. Chillion dollar guys. All the evidence hasn't even been presented. Totally agreed, and I will wait for it. But right now you need to show me. He is John Gotti. He is a racket tier. Yeah, he's a racket. He's a he runs a racket.
Speaker 2: Racket.
Speaker 5: He created racket rack because.
Speaker 2: That ship should be fucking illegal. That's his racket.
Speaker 5: Yes, great based vodka is highly acidic and very overpriced, and it's bullshit.
Speaker 3: With the cussing. But let me tell you. I'm gonna tell you what happened. You mentioned the key words of rock. When did he get to talk him crazy about those folks again? They made sure that they show him what time it was.
Speaker 5: Can I can I pull it, Julie, this thing real quick, Julius.
Speaker 1: Same way you're questioning why people are okay with the judicious is how we should question why spiking drinks is okay?
Speaker 2: Wrong is wrong?
Speaker 5: Okay? Here, here's right here where glasses and I are on this. If you have the evidence that he spiked somebody's drink and date raped them, then given evidence for criminal referral to the appropriate local jurisdiction to have state charges for that crime, not we think maybe it happened. There's rumors. We don't have any evidence, so we're going to say he created an environment in which he could have been proximal to this happening, but we don't know. So we're gonna say he conspired to do something that we can't prove happening. That's slippery slope justice and it's dangerous to everybody. Yes, that's the point. And that's them saying spike talk him and rape him. That's not no one's saying that.
Speaker 1: Being the most American thing you could do. Julius is not trust the system. That's the reason why the forefathers of this country created it the way they did. But somehow, you motherfucker you people trust this system.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, because they vote for outcomes of the system.
Speaker 3: Gee.
Speaker 5: I don't think it so much as people outcomes.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's so much as trusting the system. Like someone said earlier, you have to make better choices.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: Did he do wrong? Yes? Absolutely, he absolutely has committed some crimes. Right, he's done wrong. Is it a recal charge? I don't know, man, I don't think so. I don't believe so. But but this whole thing is turned into g Do you remember how they used to break bucks in slavery, Right, if you had an incident in slavery, they would take you to the whooping pole and put you in front of all the people. They would take the biggest, baddest dude and put them up on a whooping pole and whoop his ass front everybody to show him this is what happens when you step by the line. This is what this is. Right now, he's getting whooped, bro.
Speaker 1: Daniel Waters is still cooking. Gee, if Young Miami is providing women and flying him out to be assault that is sex racketeering ring, Brother.
Speaker 5: Ross or cute Young Miami because she's the one getting the women in movie.
Speaker 1: Hold on, they're not flying them out to be assaulted. They're flying strippers and prostitutes out for sex. This is how they make their money. Daniel, So no, that's not the sex racketeering ring.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he taking did he take an advantage of them?
Speaker 2: What do you mean he can only pay for sex?
Speaker 3: Me playing Devil's advocate, he's probably taking advantage of those girls, and he's probably forced some women who.
Speaker 5: Were taking advantage of Please stop stop being silly.
Speaker 2: He's paying prostitutes.
Speaker 5: Can you just tell me what taking advantage of someone that you're paying for sex looks like?
Speaker 3: If I hold on, don't twist my words. If I'm not talking about the women.
Speaker 2: You just advocated for Satans.
Speaker 1: No, just advocated for Satan and now you're talking his other bs.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, No, no, what I said it was this bro. Maybe it's women that was at those parties that wasn't with all that stuff. Next thing you know, they.
Speaker 2: Get cutting me off.
Speaker 3: Can I finish? Okay, A woman is at that party who's not a prostitute's not a hooker. He puts something in their drinks. She'd wake up the next day knowing she's been violated, and they tell her if you go say something to somebody, we have you on tape doing this and doing that. Now, she wouldn't herself when she was doing all this and that that he was wrong.
Speaker 5: Bro, All the more easy it is to charge you to go to I had a roommate like, well, I don't know I told a story before or not. There was a roommate who used to live with me for about eight months. She said that she got drugged and date raped, leaving I forgot what That club was on Santa Monica Boulevard over there where people had like all the ivy on the outside. Remember that spot they had like a Sunday Saturday night. Yeah, that's joint. A certain basketball player who played for the Lakers and the Wizards and the Warriors, et cetera, and possibly to usc I'm not going to mention any names.
Speaker 3: You see what he is now.
Speaker 5: So at that point in time, she was saying that she had been date raped by this person. She filed a civil suit. She was taking all of that course of action. They didn't run a Rico because it was sort of obscure as to whether him, his best friend or one of the other few people that they were there with that left with this girl did it or not. We can't prove who exactly did what, So we're going to Rico. The guy who paid for the table at the club.
Speaker 3: Is point.
Speaker 5: Do you see what I'm saying, Julie paid for the table in the bottle.
Speaker 2: Julius.
Speaker 1: Problem is, we are litigating charges in the court of public opinion without the hard evidence, because they made it a fight in the court of public opinion. When you have a press conference and you mentioned st times he had freak alls to start playing mo rallity games. Most of these cases are now one in the court of public opinion. R Kelly's case was one in the court of public opinion. Most cases are like it's the reason they do this.
Speaker 5: Julius legal because it's polluting, the whole polluting.
Speaker 3: You told me this glass is. The interesting thing about r Kelly is that he didn't even go to jail about the girls being her age. She went to jail behind the grown woman.
Speaker 2: No, he went to jail for racketeering.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, how are we missing this?
Speaker 5: Missing this?
Speaker 3: It's the whooping pole, bro, it's the new whopping pole.
Speaker 1: So you be cool. You should be like, hey, man, what the fuck is yo? Pray even do nothing, bro, Take him off the whipping pole. Put him in the basement. Why is he getting the worst treatment? Listen, I'm not saying treating. With all respect to you, queen, I am not saying R. Kelly was not guilty.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: He's not guilty of trillion dollar goddess racketeering. You know what, he's not guilty of trillion dollar goddess, the spirit of the sex trafficking law. He was guilty of child pornography as a fan of federal statute carry seven years.
Speaker 2: He was not guilty of the Man Act.
Speaker 1: The Manac is the biggest piece of shit and systemic oppressive law used in the last hundred years, probably one hundred and thirty years. They charged Jack Johnson with the Man Act, the same thing they charged L. R.
Speaker 2: Kelly with because he took a white.
Speaker 1: Woman across state lines to have sex with her. That's the man ac They brought it back on R Kelly. Y'all gotta look at the charges. Stop just thinking, oh, Puffy is guilty. Whatever they said he did, he did, that's not true. Like we gotta charge black men, especially our successful ones or even the poorest ones.
Speaker 2: All I'm asking is charged people with the right crimes.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: While we talking about you know what I'm saying, Oh, well, R Kelly is guilt.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: R Kelly was guilty of child pornography. That's what he is guilty of.
Speaker 1: He's not guilty of rat he's not guilty of racketeering, he's not guilty of sex trafficking. And he's not guilty of no dumb ass Man Act. That is stupid. Why is that even still a law?
Speaker 3: That is what they got Jack Johnson would do.
Speaker 5: The federal jurisdiction has in a lot of cases turned into purely either a double jeopardy safety net or a just plain lazy, negligent safety net. A lot of this stuff happens, and it's from years ago right where the local law enforcement either didn't act, didn't act right, didn't have to act together, or a district attorney didn't want to do it, didn't want to deal with the issues, didn't didn't want to you know, be out there like that or whatever the hell. So then they years after the fact, when that's coming gone, now the federal government will step in and say, oh, yeah, well, this thing, you know technically in our jurisdiction, and you don't have to actually do it, you just have to kind of sort of been around it, and we'll and we'll take you in on it. Because they fucked up.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this question right here, both of y'all, this is both of y'all. Do you think that Puffy is gonna take those thousands bottles of baby oil in jail with them?
Speaker 2: Terrell Terrell V.
Speaker 1: They went after the most positive celebrity, Bill Cosby, to justify the younger generation toxic actions. No, they went out to deal Cobby because he liked unconscious vagina and that's how you should be charged. You know what you did this, we got it. Now here you go. You take this time gone do your thing that they got.
Speaker 5: Him on kwailud racketeering, so they.
Speaker 1: Got they didn't charge him with racketeering, like bro, charge people with their actual crimes. Stop trying to make this a big You're not the fact that y'all are convinced that Puffy is some kind of real crime lord and they cleaning.
Speaker 2: Up the street. Puffy ain't shit. Excuse me, I can't say that over here. Puffy ain't jack.
Speaker 3: You already said it, Bro, You might well keep going.
Speaker 1: Why they don't even let use profanity on YouTube in the first place.
Speaker 5: The point I'm sting.
Speaker 2: Is charge the man for the crime.
Speaker 1: If you said he drugs some some unwilling person, charging for it. If you say he you know, obviously it's a video of him kicking the shit out of Cassie, charge him for it.
Speaker 2: If you say that he blew up kid cut his car.
Speaker 1: That's how the arson charges got there, charging for it. If you say he pulled her three feet back, you know what I mean. You want to charge that claim that it's kidnapping, charging for it. But what is the racketeering of sex trafficking? He was paying all of these people, He was paying for them. They wasn't He wasn't making no money. He didn't charge money to get into his free costs. It wasn't like you had to be a membership. They made it like he was running a brotho. That wasn't a brotho that was free.
Speaker 5: The only way that to me, this has this could fit the racketeering bill is if it comes to light that it was bringing all these big wigs into his place, do all this nasty shit, and then post facto blackmailing them into strategic business dealings. Shut me, that's what happened, then, that's what I'll shut up.
Speaker 1: If if he using the footage to blackmail people into better business deals.
Speaker 5: I'll shut up.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: All right, fine, do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Puff you was you was like your own crime lord, your own way, take your time, just like I would have to take minds.
Speaker 2: But you need to approve that like.
Speaker 5: Ingested. Yet has anyone stated that that's what he was doing yet or no.
Speaker 1: I went and looked through the nineteen page. I'm gonna sit today and read the nineteen pages. When we come back Monday, we have something to really talk about. But again, that was not it. I kept looking for that. I kept looking for okay, maybe because that somebody brought that up to me.
Speaker 2: They set glasses.
Speaker 1: What if he's using the footage to get better deals and business deals, that is racketeering.
Speaker 5: Charge him.
Speaker 3: That's how Gene They said that he does because he had said he had a camera in every room, he was illegally taking people and stuff like that. They need say.
Speaker 2: And charge for that.
Speaker 3: But he's not.
Speaker 1: If he's not using the footage, big bro for commercial profit to profit commercially, I don't want to hear it. Stop charging this man of racketeering. Charge him for what you can prove the racketeering. Listen, I'm gonna tell you why it's so important to get the racketeering off of him.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm gonna tell you why it's important.
Speaker 1: If it's not true, the racketeering could make other things that are simple things true. It makes the kidnap look different. You get more time when you commit a kidnap under a racket it's different. That's why they went to r Kelly and they gave r Kelly thirty two years. Right, they charged r Kelly thirty two years. They gave Sammy the boy five years. He murdered nineteen people. They need racketeering, they need racketeering on his charges, and they're making it a big deal. That's the centerpiece of it. It makes the kidnap look different because if a jury saw you drag your old lady back three, they're not going to give you ten years for that. But if you make it look like you're running a criminal organization and you kidnap people, it look different.
Speaker 3: You know, you said who you know what the judges say?
Speaker 2: The puffy what's that?
Speaker 3: He a fan? He a fan? He a fan, He a fan, old freaky ass nigga. He a sixty nine guy.
Speaker 1: No Ceilings Live Lunch hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Pacific Standard time. Click the link below subscribe to the No Ceilings podcast. The link is below. Again, we hear every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Make sure y'all check that out. What are people saying he should be charged with? Is not in the indictment? Yes, that's my issue like it and when they do use it, he's not charged with repe because if you actually drug somebody and you take vagina from them, steal, that's ripe.
Speaker 2: You're not charged with. Go read that list. It's not rape. It's not rape.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the thing is, man, whenever you get the court of public opinion going, it's like this man is already guilty.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was That's what i was telling the homie. I'm telling him. I'm like, these cases are one in the court of public opinions sometimes, like if you agle to make him a villain before he actually steps in front of a judge, that's crazy. Puffs charged with more by next week. Investigation not over what do you mean? Investigation question? Largely right, they are not pulling.
Speaker 2: See that's the still.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying it, but the thing is they're doing all this. They already had referend TD Jakes. He could have been over there just really trying to make Puffy a better person. But people have already kind of implicated him in all this nonsense, and he's a referend.
Speaker 1: Listen, the shout out to Cherion Dollar God is thank you for rocking with his sister this loan, appreciate you being here. The Feds hold back on some charges so the victims and witnesses are exposed too soon.
Speaker 2: That's not what's happening to this shit.
Speaker 5: That shouldn't even be a talking point. You shouldn't come out and do a press conference to the entire potential jury stating all of that your bias is in advance. It's ridiculous. I don't even know. I seriously don't know how.
Speaker 2: These you know, people believe you as the law.
Speaker 1: We're not at a time like citizens one hundred years ago was much better American citizens. They wouldn't just believe everything the government says today, y'all. I'm gonna say y'all, y'all in the comments, a lot of y'all believe whatever the government said happened is true. It don't matter if it's state or federal. Y'all take that as law before they convict it guilty. That's why they have to change. I mean, it's the same reason people blame hip hop for things happening.
Speaker 2: You don't think.
Speaker 1: You don't think the government doing a full live press conference is in saying somebody we're charging with somebody that don't translate to the average human being as all.
Speaker 2: You know what, and you have the you.
Speaker 5: Have the constitutional right to address your accuser. You know you can't be charged, tried, and convicted by an anonymous person. To protect the identity of the victim. You have the right to what's the what's the worthy you have, You have the right to confront your accuser.
Speaker 1: The fact that y'all just trust wither y'all are the most like the whitest white people in the United States of America don't trust the government. The whitest white people in the United States of America don't trust the government. So how could the greatest, the people mistreated, the greatest in this country trust the government?
Speaker 2: How is that puff shit? Not making y'all think twice? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Even white people, regular white people that live their life every day be like, man, I don't trust the government, but y'all trust the government. Y'all like Well, the government said that they wouldn't put up a case against him if it wasn't true. They wouldn't put up a case on him. If it were, of course they would. What do you mean they wouldn't. Of course they would. Now again, we're not saying puff is obviously guilty of one specific crime that we saw for sure. The crime that for sure we saw was him assaulting his old lady. That's a crime. That's the one crime. The second crime is they went into his residence and found guns without serial numbers. Right, that's a crime to facing ar fifteens, that's a crime that for sure. They found that gun in his house, that's a crime. But he's supposed to fight those charges. He's supposed to meet his accusers in the courtroom. If you say these are my guns and they're in my house, prove them and then it's my job to prove they weren't.
Speaker 2: But y'all are.
Speaker 1: So quick to believe rumors, gossip in the government, like not even a fact man.
Speaker 3: Little Ro got that man on camera.
Speaker 2: Little Rod don't got him on camera. Little Rod got the Little Rod got footage of Stevie j supposed to knock down a white man.
Speaker 3: On the bed with a dude holding him like this.
Speaker 2: But why do I care that? Again, this is.
Speaker 1: A moral which hunt. This is not really about taking down world class criminals. You're talking about doing something.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I agree with you with one I agree with you to this stuff as bad as evil. But I will say this, Puffy put hisself in his position.
Speaker 1: No he didn't, No he didn't, No, he didn't. Puffy did not put hisself in this position.
Speaker 3: He put hisself in so he didn't put.
Speaker 1: If listen, I put myself in and I put myself in this position when I was selling PCP and they charged me. That's the position to miss. This is a Mitch Cars of justice. This is not correct. This is all about somebody being bigger than life. This is all about somebody being bigger than life. Some federal prosecutor trying to make his case want somebody to look big with a popular person bingle.
Speaker 3: Did you see it right there? Just by them putting little things there like what him have in a thousand bottles of baby oil would have to do it anything? Why did that even need to be put in there? Yes?
Speaker 5: Why is there at all?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: For what you know?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Because they want the props of this and people and they flaun him. I keep saying this, y'all, don't get it. They're flawing Diddy around like he got a hundred and seventy bodies. He had a drug ring running for the last forty years. The only you can be guilty of his whole enterprise would have to be off buying vagina.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you this is one of those things. And I think it also plays unto the fact that the way that whole Epstein deal got botched, and they've taken all the Epstein client list and buried seven thousand feet underground. Some component of this has to do with the other people in this of these other participants. There's a pool of people, and somebody or somebody's in that pool of other participants. They want their fucking ass.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 5: This is like a Pandora's box of federal targeting, and he just happens to be the gatekeeper.
Speaker 1: Trillion dollar god Is. Do you know how much video footage was confiscated? You can't defend him without knowing what they have. You know what I could defend trillion dollar Goddis. I'd be willing to stake my reputation that he is not a fucking racketeer.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot.
Speaker 5: Happen, and charge him with five hundred rapes or charging with five hundred druggings or five hundred kidnappings. That's the six thousand years.
Speaker 3: At the basic you know, the basic thing is, that's all we're saying our things. Jeez, I think we all seeing the same thing. I don't believe he should be getting charged with no Rico ship, with no racketeering stuff. Because he hasn't done nothing. But if you could accuse him of possibly spiking people's drinks and raping people and all that stuff, that's a whole different thing. That's not racketeering though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just show me the charge him there, it's not show, and then show me the rae.
Speaker 3: Being a freaking man. You know, being a freak ain't necessarily no crime.
Speaker 1: Well it is, but my point is it shouldn't be paraded around to me like I'm supposed to here.
Speaker 2: Just charge him for the exactly.
Speaker 3: J R.
Speaker 1: Kelly, That's all I asked for. Puff charge him with the right stuff.
Speaker 3: Ask you this back to the R. Kelly stuff. Did that Surviving R. Kelly movie come up before they charged him?
Speaker 2: Yes, that is what he was doomed.
Speaker 3: Anyways because they saw that. I think every woman in the America to that.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if you look at that stupid ass thing, they didn't say nothing crazy Like I remember there was one specific part in that R. Kelly doc where it was a grown sister I think she was from Texas. She was like forty, dark skin, she was cute, she was grown, but she was like, yeah, he had these rules talking about I can't leave my room, you know, dot out, and that was the room.
Speaker 2: If I left, I couldn't come back.
Speaker 1: So I got my stuff and I left so everybody could leave. You can't convince me that kidnapping is if I tell you, if you go somewhere, I don't want you to come back.
Speaker 2: That might make me a shitty.
Speaker 5: Person, the opposite of kidnapping.
Speaker 1: Yes, it might make me a weird person, but it don't make me a kidnapper. If you if you let somebody callis you by the thought of their presence not being around you anymore.
Speaker 2: We gotta stop this. This trophies.
Speaker 5: That's calibrating the degree to which you're complying and wanting to be there.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's incredible. People charged with the right thing. That's it. I don't want anything. I don't want any more or any less. Charge people with the right things.
Speaker 1: That's all I want. That's not too much to ask. You charge Jeffrey Epstein with trafficking of miners. It wasn't no racketeering case. He actually probably was actually had a racket going. But you charge and put up all it is you in charge. You didn't charge Weinstein with racketeering. He ain't charge Weinstein with racketeering. He was giving people jobs. It was commercial propert. Why you gotta charge Puffin or Kelly with racketeering? You know they ain't no damn mafia bosses. What do you know, no mafia.
Speaker 3: Boss So everybody that was at them parties, they said they would have them come out and testify.
Speaker 1: Right, No, they're not fit atom people because you know why you couldn't build a case on that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he walked. The cross examination would kill the whole case. You got people who are fucked up sleeping around people of these parties years.
Speaker 2: And this is how I'm gonna end this live squab cooks.
Speaker 1: The government uses racketeering as the catch when they can't prove the other stuff.
Speaker 2: And that's my point again.
Speaker 1: No Selllings Live Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon. Click the link below to my podcast, No Ceilings. The link is right there, just look under this. It's really great conversations. We're in our fourth season. We'll be back here Monday at noon. Much love to everybody man we out here. Good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced a bout the Black Effect podcast network and iHeart Radio Yeah,