Speaker 1: Welsham and everybody in the Fantasy pros m LB. This is leading Off Live, brought you by Bet three six five, Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets. When you sign up for Bet three six five with that promo code leading off, you can remember that. Do you remember me? It's Joey p That's the Welsh, the Peanuts, the cracker Jacks. In the chat. We got day baseball today, we got prospecting with the Welsh. Today. We've got a lot of fun things to do, but Welsh, we got to start off with something. You know, we drag ourselves when things are bad, but when things are good, you celebrate. And I want to celebrate nine and oh yesterday on the bets. If you follow me on Betting pros A nine and oh day pretty good. I told everybody I'm all in on one Soto and the one one was indeed just that yesterday. It was a beautiful day to go out and have a little Soto.
Speaker 2: Action onea meta one. I actually was watching that live. I told you I was clicking over to get and stuff like that. A decent day, I was like a two unit day and I click over and I watch Anthony Volpe ground out. Immediately when I clicked on one. Soto comes up first pitch, bam, dead center and the center fielder lost his glove over the wall. And when he hit that, I'm like, Joe's gonna get his bet. Joe's gonna get his bet. And then he got the homerun I was like, oh my god, Joe got the home run too. This is ridiculous. It's good, that is. Those are the ups and downs of this entire process. You know, fantasy is fantasy, but you know when you're getting into that betting space, you're gonna have these big down days. I've had quite a few since the start of the year, and then you have these big giant days and it's it's good to see. I'm glad you hit that nine to oh day, and I think this will be the start of something good for you.
Speaker 1: But more to the point, yesterday was about getting back to basics. Right, things aren't going well. What did I say yesterday? Get back to great players against bad teams and good teams against bad teams, and more often not in baseball, you're gonna hit it that sixty six. I mean, that's just the nature of the beast right. The good teams are gonna win two thirds of the time, the bad teams are gonna lose two thirds of the time. So as long as you are picking and choosing, and again, it was a no brainer yesterday. So very happy for Juan Soto, very happy for that. Plus also for those of you. We're gonna do the whole thing for April, but I realized it can't really sort on betting pros for a week for our group. You to only do it by a month, so we're gonna have to go to the monthly for prizes. But we're still gonna do prizes. So I want everybody to go there again Bettingpros dot Com slash leading off. Go join that bad boy. But let's get to some fantasy stuff here, Non one soda over later. Let's talk about guys that are so hot right now. Ellie de la Cruz three for five, a double, not one, not two, but three steals. It was a beautiful day. Fun stuff on social media about Ellie de la Cruz, just kind of, you know, making his own way. Gunner Henderson three for three with a homer, a double, three RBI in the Orioles win over the Angels. So two guys right now, very hot at Ellie de la Cruz man, and how good has he been?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's on both sides real quick. I mean on the Gunner side. You kays kind of know how I felt. Not to be like obnoxious about it, but my very first video trade video of the year was go buy Gunner Henderson when he was hitting like two twenties the hard hit numbers, and I said he could be a first round talent. I'm buying him right now, and he is performing at a first round talent, So I buy all of this. The Ellie stuff is fascinating. I'm invested. If you guys remember what was my favorite bet? We did it on the Betting Show. I said my favorite bet this year was Ellie de la Cruz to lead the league in stolen bases. It was like six or seven to one, and he's doing that right now. But I have been absolutely consumed with this Ellie stuff, not even in that I am a trade person. We do a ton of that on this show and any show we do. We talk about moving and trading players. I'm kind of a hold guy. I don't do a lot of swinging, but we get a lot of you guys that do so. Ellie has been at the prime point of this conversation. We actually had Steve Gardner on ITL yesterday, Friend of the Show here, and we were talking about this exact thing, because I've obviously been with the incredible changes we're seeing out of Ellie. His barrel percentage that to nineteen percent right now, it's ten point three barrels per plate appearance, crazy number, percentile, crazy number. His launch angle is up, his expected batting average is almost two seventy. These are all amazing numbers. His hard hit is up, the strikeouts have come down a little bit. So like I keep asking, Joe, and I asked the question I asked you the other day to Steve and I said, listen, Ellie's down. His floor is looking a lot higher than it was before, and his ceiling I don't think we quite have a true understanding of. And that's what's making him so great this year. And I asked him the question, Okay, Corbyn, Carroll or Ellie de la Cruz rest of season and he said, Ellie, And you know what, I would agree, I say, Ellie at this point and I don't even know if this whole like should you trade him at the tippy top even make sense at this point because you have to get the highest of high value. And what I am excited about is the floor that he is creating, even knowing the swings are gonna happen. He is the most electric player. And you know what, good on anybody that has their investment. I have a couple shares. I wish I had more, and he is early on living up to these big things. Let's see when some adversity starts happening. Because he still cannot hit breaking pitches, that's where he's gonna get hit hard in May, I think. But he is walking. That's gonna lead to more stolen bases. I wish I could whistle good.
Speaker 1: Oh that's pretty He's very excited. That was pretty good. I also wonder, in like three or four years from now, when he really fills out into his frame.
Speaker 2: I think he's ever going to fill out. I think he's I think this is the version.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I disagree. I think there's a there's a weight room version of Elie de la Cruz that we might see in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have that chili. What's that Cincinnati Chili that everybody talks about Skyline, Skyline, Chili, Skyline. This it's a great question. Put up Carlos Alberta's question, I want to do this. Well, he actually didn't put a question. He just made a Statement's saying Gunner Henderson is better. Who would you rather have rest of season? Gunner Henderson or Gunner has a high floor.
Speaker 1: But I think I think we've seen the ceiling already. I think the Gunner Henderson probably will be more consistent than Ellie. However, I think it's much closer than people realize. What do you think I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna lean Gunner, especially because then I get to lean into like me being right in that first video and stuff, but even outside the point, like he the thing, he was hitting the ball really really hard.
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing I will say you were wrong about and I will take you to test I'm wrong about stuff. That O'Neal Cruz was a decent pivot. You know, we can get we can get kind of the same player, but a couple of rounds later that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but I've always pushed no, no, no, but I've always pushed back. Well, okay, I pushed back against this. I didn't think O'Neal Cruz was the replacement of Ellie because I thought Ellie was gonna be a more dominant based.
Speaker 1: Guy pivot in value that if he didn't get this guy.
Speaker 2: I guess, but a little bit. But I have always thought that O'Neal Cruise is gonna be a bigger homer guy and Ellie would be the big stolen based guy. But yeah, they're not in the same stratusty. But here's the problem. Almost no one is in the same stratosphere as Ellie de la Cruz right now. So for the people that like to sell, it's like, hey, do I maximize? I don't know if there's a way you can disagree that this is the ultimate peak moment of being able to maximize on Ellie. But that's only if you believe he's gonna come back down full throttle. I would say, like, Gunner is probably my guy, because you do talk about the floor. I think he's gonna score one hundred runs again this year. The hard hit numbers, he's gonna hit over thirty, and I think he's probably gonna chip in fifteen to twenty stolen bases. I could we could just be chasing this downtick of Ellie all year long that he's gonna come back down. If he doesn't, it's gonna hit thirty homers and steal seventy five bases, and he's gonna be the number one play, which is gonna be hilarious. We're gonna be looking at him in Acunya. But I think he will come back down here at some point and Gunner, Gunner, the gunner will be the cream that rises to the top.
Speaker 1: Ooh, y, is Joe Ryan the best pitcher on the Minnesota Twins because he just allowed three runs, eight strikeouts over six innings against the White Sox. And we'll be talking about Joe Ryan and.
Speaker 2: The say young race, in the young race, maybe he's a.
Speaker 1: Guy we should watch for it just saying we should watch. He's been very good.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, the Joe Ryan, he's been very good. I mean he's got a three and a half. The RA he's got a three and a half RA though I might push back just a tiny bit on, but I think he has been the more consistent issue of the guy. Pablo Lopez has been pretty good. Someone was talking about any concerns or sell high points on Pablo Lopez. I still think Pablo's the guy that again the cream rising to the top. I think that would be the guy that would pop up. But I just don't think. I haven't looked at the odds. I don't think Joe Ryan is in those odds right now.
Speaker 1: He Oh, he's in the odds. Of course he is. He's definitely in the odds. I could put what they are up, but like I mean, I'm just saying, it's one of these guys that I think is kind of floating under the radar right now.
Speaker 2: I think he's floating under the radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the twins are if he continues to be very consistent. Whereas there's peaks and valleys of other guys, Joe Ryan has been tremendous, so.
Speaker 2: You know what would have been an interesting one, Like I am, Oh, he's plus six hundred right now. Wonky just said, Okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so there you go. That's h not that far.
Speaker 2: It's not that far off. Yay, hands up.
Speaker 1: So Vegas and I see things the same way, which is, you know, you should take a little look here. I understand that the era is at you know a little bit on the higher side right now. Three seven. But uh, you know, in terms of so if our twenty eight innings just running through this thirty eight strikeouts, four walks, that's very.
Speaker 2: Three point four walk percentage, which is the best of his career, and thirty two point eight percent.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if that trend of the walk and strikeout continues, Joe Ryan is going to pitch himself into a bigger conversation here, not just in fantasy, but also so young.
Speaker 2: I don't think about this. Yeah, I don't disagree with that. I just wanted to say I'm so over Garrett Crochet, like I'm just done with it. I'm officially done after this last outing and everything like that.
Speaker 1: And that was my big cell guy a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: You're right, And you what's interesting about this is like two weeks ago, or even a week and a half ago, you probably could have sold a guy like Garrett Crochet four guy like Joe Ryan, which you know, those are those opportunities to buy early on when guys get really hot. This is why we do talk about that whole like buy and sell thing.
Speaker 1: Indeed, all right, next up on the list, Tyler Anderson mister Anderson are five innings to run ball. He was floating around a lot of waiver wires for a long time. I think everyone just kind of saw the name and went, yeah, okay. He had the seven strikeouts yesterday. He is at a one point seven to eight e RA through five starts. Array. Are you buying what Tyler Anderson has been cooking so far this year?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good sell. I think I'm buying the stream ability of him. I don't know if I'm buying the probability that he's going to be really good the rest of the season. He does have an over four expected ERA, so let's over two runs higher. I'm looking at some of the matchups. I guess I don't want to downplay that he hasn't played like horrific teams, but I mean, you know, Baltimore he was actually really good at in this last one. But you know, he's had some marlins, he's had some rays in there, he's had some reds. The strikeouts haven't been awesome. Maybe I'm downplaying a little bit, but I think he's gonna Meetian out He's gonna regress. Out are really low. It's an over ten percent walk rate. I don't do like ten percent walk rates, I guess, unless I make excuses for like Blake Snells. But like, if you're gonna have a ten percent walk rate, you need to have like a thirty percent k percentage. So it's low strikeouts, high walks, bad expected numbers, and the second highest barrel percentage of his career. So he's gotten really lucky. So I would say this is a streamy guy for me, and I think it'll probably come to a head soon.
Speaker 1: I would agree, it's definitely not gonna say at one seven eight. By the way, correction, Joe Ryan is a plus eighteen hundred, but that's still good for tied for sixth. Right now, in terms of odds.
Speaker 2: That feels like the joeest of Joe bets that could be betted because Joe loves to bet something like this. And then when the odds move up to like plus five hundred, you can buy out like.
Speaker 1: Twenty on it now and it gets the nine hundred, I'll throw fifty on it, like that's how I play the few.
Speaker 2: And then when he's top two or three, you can buy yourself at it two.
Speaker 1: Or three, you put another you put one hundred a couple hundred in there, and next thing you know, you've made a grand on one hundred and fifty eight dollars worth of bets. And that's my favorite kind.
Speaker 2: I'd liked her grand.
Speaker 1: We do a Verlander a couple years ago on the show, So we did with Bryce Harper a couple of years ago on the show. I mean, this is just this is how you do it, folks, This is how you do it. All right, They're back. Randy rose Arena a third home run of the season yesterday, Francisco Lindor four for five, so slow starts starting to become distant memories. A little closing time action. Hector Norris allowed one run. Well it's shakey there, but he did hang on for a second save. But Nerris clearly looks like the guy. Also, Garrett Clevenger got his second save of the season Wednesday night for the Rays. Your thoughts on Nerris and Clevenger.
Speaker 2: Well, Clevenger is in that, he's in that mix. The Rays are clearly gonna like just move these guys in and out. Jason Adam I came in.
Speaker 1: That was the guy they chose yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'll bet you the next the next save is going to go to Jason Adam or then it'll go to podche like. So it's just kind of a crapshoot with that. I have a lot of shares of Hector Nerris in those deep fifty draft and holds because this is a guy that has closing experience. I've never been completely sold on Alzalai, and the team isn't right now either, So Lighter is also gonna get some opportunities. But as long as the nearest can keep it less shaky, he's gonna get. Some of those in the Cubs have been you know, they're playing well, even though they're gonna be without Bellinger. I know we're probably gonna talk about here in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's unfortunate. All right, Let's get to some rookie lookies real quick here. Simeon Woods Richardson is going to start Thursday for the White Sox. The Cubs recalled Pete crol Armstrong. We did ask Welsh about Simeon Woods Richardson. I guessterday and Andy pajas Uh three for five with a solo homer yesterday, So that's a good look on him. But that's not enough when it comes to rookies because we like to talk a lot of rookies here. It's not just Dynasty, it's Redraft as well. So it's time for everybody's favorite segment. It's time for prospecting with the Welsh. We're gonna take this pickaxe out of Welsh's head and we're gonna go find us some gems in the ballpark area. And Welsh, of course, these guys are written up by you every single week at fantasypros dot com. And there's a great way to find all these guys too in all of your leagues, and that's to use the tools here, including my playbook MLB if you haven't already downloaded, or go to fantasybros dot com slash MLB my playbook and download the app as well. That way you have it wherever you are, you can manage all your teams and find some of these players and where they might be on your many rosters in many leagues as well. So Welsh, let's get after it. Let's talk about who we have first here for the prospect and segment.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to talk about five prospects to stash. My article covers ten, but we are going to dig into some of these guys and some important things to share, and I will tell you you know, from a week to week perspective, you're gonna see similar ish names. We had some graduations from that. Maybe the most important or one graduation was Heston Kerstatt, who we talked about even last week on this segment. He came up to the majors. A couple guys came up, but let's talk about the top guys. One that you guys all know is Paul Skins. Paul Skins leads the top of this list, and part of it is something I'm starting to pick out. I think I might have an idea when the debut is going to happen. And that's my cell here. So in his latest start, Paul Skeins went four and one thirds of an inning, striking out seven, He walked one, gave up his first run of the year, which is still absurd. I mean, the numbers, the swinging strike percentage, everything is crazy. But this is what I wanted to pull out with Paul Skeins. Ben Cherrington was asked on Wednesday about schemes and the pitch count that he's got. If he has a pitch count, he needs to work to to get to the majors. He was super kind of like dismissively snarky about it and being and this is his work. He goes, well, it's got to be higher than the forty five he threw two weeks ago. Okay, So there's the snarky comment and not wanting. And he also told the reporters if we did have a pitch count, he had to work to. I'm not going to tell you it's super obnoxious about how they're treating it. So here is my thing about, you know how great Skeens has been the three pitch mix. He's been dominating all minor leagues hitters with we gott to see him at the majors. So this start on April twenty fourth, where he gave up his first run, went four and one third seventy one pitches. I think that's important because two starts from now, I think we're gonna see him over eighty, and I think after that the timeline opens up. So the end of April goes to seventy five, the next start, right around May fifth, he goes to over eighty, and then I think the timeline opens up between like May tenth, and May fifteenth, I think we could see Paul Skins in the majors, finally reaching that marker that is over forty five. So Paul Skins, the prospect of Stash is coming soon. Joe number two on this list we actually talked about yesterday on leading Off. It's James Wood, and I got very, very excited because Lane. I don't want to get excited about injuries, but Lane Thomas hit the iel and this seemed like the perfect opportunity for James Wood to come up. They didn't. They brought up Trey Linskam, who is kind of like an infielder in here. But I still think there's an opportunity that we could see James would soon, that this team could make an alteration and start bringing him up. Though I have received different pieces here and there that the Nationals really are not pushing it. But so far with James Wood, he has hits in five of his last six games, including two multi hit games. He's hitting two eighty eight in April and still has a sub twenty five percent k percentage. I know they don't want to push the limit. I think we could see James Wood pretty soon, and that's why I'm putting him near the tippy top of the list. And I don't know what type of concern Do you have any concerns with James Wood as far as this team holding him back because it's the Nationals.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I think the Nationals see how Cedra Abrams has been playing, and I think they look at this collectively and saying, look, we've got to show the fan base something for all these stars that we've had to move on from from one reason or another in the last few years, and give the fan base something to look forward to. And Wood is certainly that thing. I think he is that centerpiece guy we're looking who is the as great of a player c j. Abrams might be Calm, feels like James Wood is the guy that could become the new face potentially of the franchise and middle of the order bats. So I don't have any concerns about them being aggressive with him. I think it is going to be sooner than later. I think we're just being impatient. And it is only the twenty fifth of April. And I said to you, I said, look, someone between fifteen one hundred at bats at Triple A makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Before you see would, and one of the moves is they in roster resource head Trey Libs com playing first, so they could put Joey Gallo in the outfield. There's only so much I think you can put Joey gallow and Eddi Rozzario out there. By the way, I believe Joey Galla has thirty seven strikeouts to one single on the year.
Speaker 1: There's only so many times you can put Joey Gallo out on the field exactly, So I think anywhere I think that could move.
Speaker 2: All right, So those two I think in the real world of stashing make the most sense right now. Plus there's one or two others on the article you can check out, but three others I want to burn through to tell you about. As far as who you should stask. Kyle Manzarto we mentioned yesterday. He's been on a little hot streak as April's ending. He has homers in three straight games from April twenty second to April twenty fourth. He actually hit four in that period of time, and he's had hits in four straight games. His average is up over three hundred while putting up a double digit walk rate fourteen point three percent. By the way, he's got a sub twenty percent K percentage that is like a classic Guardians type of player. It's gonna be harder to make it fit because they've got Josh Naylor, but I do think we're very close to them going between DH and First to get Manzardo's bat in that lineup. Though again, they have been scoring a bunch of runs. Number four, Arelvis Martinez, So this one, I got a mind boggling thing for you. Just check this out. Going into April twenty fourth, which was yesterday, Arelvis Martinez with the Toronto Blue Jays had a hit in every single game he played in April, every single game. He has come a super long way. He's currently hitting over three point thirty where he had never hit over two seventy five in a single season in the miners. In the last two years, he had never hit over two forty five y's. The chase has always been a big issue, but he's had monster power. He is bareling the ball better.
Speaker 1: But the team just.
Speaker 2: Made a move where they brought up Addison Barger and they didn't put him in the infield, which is a guy who can play the infield. They put him in the outfield. So I think we are close to them up on the Cavin Bigio stuff, letting Martinez play in the infield, and then Bigio can go back out to the outfield. He has been on an insane streak right now, so be on the lookout for him. And then finally, the other one I'm gonna tell you about, We're going to Milwaukee Brewers with Tyler Black. Since April sixteenth, Black has three homers, two stolen bases, and three multi hit games. He's sporting a three twenty nine four point thirty five thirty nine. That's a three four five slash with an incredibly impressive oh my, twelve percent k percentage, fourteen percent walk percentage. He's getting the ball in the air, he's lowered his ground ball rate. The problem we have and why he is not a guy that you put immediately on is they've got Terrang and they've got Joey Ortiz. We're both playing solid ball right now. But this might be a guy that you get on your roster and you put him across the field. Milwaukee is scoring a bunch of runs, which also doesn't make this a big necessity because he's kind of a down ish defender. But he is on a crazy streak right now and shows incredible floor. He is on the top ten of the prospects stash list. I don't know when it happens, but you can read more about it and find out the things that make him great and why he is going to be close when the Brewers are ready to pull it. Those are five prospects to stash, but there are more on the article over on Fantasy pro so check it out, plus some even deeper names that you can check out when your prospecting would Will sh Joey.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves the prospecting with the whalesh HiT's a good old fashioned tam so make sure he's joined us here on Fantasy Bros MLB. Subscribe to the channel for more videos like this and leading off every Monday through Friday. All right, Welsh, let's get after it, and let's talk about some of the other things going on, the ups and the downs in Major League Baseball. Alec Bohm four for four, He's up two rubies in a walk yesterday. Evan Carter's as I put him on the down list.
Speaker 2: You cut him yesterday, you cut him yesterday.
Speaker 1: Cut him today. I don't care. I'm not I'm not an Evan Carter guy. Maybe I'll be wrong. I just don't get I don't why at Langford all day Evan Carter, I go, I guess I'm like, Okay, it's fine. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I like to quotes when you're like, I'm not a Evan Evan Carter guy.
Speaker 1: I don't like to fa regularly. I'm not what you call spick and span in the genital area. I'm not the Uh. That was such a funny bit. And then the best part of that Farley bit is when they tried to lift him up on like they had the rigging underneath him and they tried to lift him up, was the air quotes were floating him away?
Speaker 2: Did you know that they're caught on the sign for the news.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, oh, I can't like I've got a word.
Speaker 2: Did you know that they're they're doing a bio pic on him?
Speaker 1: Nothing could do it?
Speaker 2: Just I don't hope it.
Speaker 1: I hope it's good, but I just don't think.
Speaker 2: Any actor can like I'm not going to be able to like fall into any actor being Chris Farley. I don't think it's gonna work.
Speaker 1: Farley was amazing. The documentaries on him have been great. But Evan Carter was great home run triple, two for four. I'm still wide Langford who also made the list three for three with a run score. Let's go why at Langford? Three down? Sorry, we gotta put corbyin Carrol on this list over three again, so much for the seventh spot. Spencer Arraghetti four runs and three and two thirds and Garrett Crochet five runs, six strikeouts over four innings in a loss to the Twinkies. So no bueno there, unfortunately. But the good news is we're giving away free stuff. The Trophy s Mac Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt can be yours when you subscribe to Fantasy pros MLB. Yeah and comment below on any video. Again, this is from our good pals over at Trophies Smack. It's an amazing looking championship belt for you, for your friends, for the league winner, whatever you want to do. Stalk around the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Subscribe steps comment eligible two steps.
Speaker 1: That's all you need. That's what you need.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's get to some injuries. Max Scherzer was, you know, not the best rehab start, but again, who cares. He's out there. He's throwing the ball three runs, five inning, five hits over two and a third. Excuse me, Red Sox put Buying Bayo on the IL with right lat tightness, so everyone's got lat issues. That NAT's put Lane Thomas, as Welsh mentioned earlier, Tendeo with the sprain MCL, so that's gonna be a few weeks. Then we've got the Giants putting Blake Snell on the fifteen day io with the abductor strain, Cody Bellinger on the io with a rib fracture, so that's gonna be a while. Zech Geloff. Guess what. It's an oblique Yay. We can't have a show without somebody hurt an oblique. Every single day, somebody's on the io with an oblique issue. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I want to do like a shirt that's like it starts with oblique, but then we turn it into like you know what you would use for curse words to like like make it go away. And we just need to have like an oblique shirt that has like starts to be bleeped out oblique, bleeped, obleeped, yeah.
Speaker 1: Obled, Yeah, there you go. It makes me think of darre leaked with Zulander. That's you know, everybody, you're you're blue Steel. Ste I invented blue steel. You are blue ste are resting blue steel. You know Whatlander was around?
Speaker 2: Well, you're working out. Oh there it is, okay. I want everyone to know. I'm going to give you the greatest sale piece. While you should buy the Fantasy Black Book Football Edition or Baseball, you should buy the Baseball addition now, just to resupport, I was in it and Joe will know I'm important. But you get a picture. You get the Blue Steel version picture in the Book of Joe piece of Pia in every edition. It's worth the price alone to have my face. Yeah, and then you see Joe and you get it autographed or something. Blue Steel.
Speaker 1: All day, Nolan Jones was out of the Rockies line up again with the back issue. Uh Joan Doran is gonna make one more rehab appearance on Friday, so maybe we'll see him on Monday, or over the weekend we shall see Framber Valdez. Good news for him, forty pitches in a bullpen that went well, so perhaps over the weekend we could see him back. And then the Marlins manager Skip Schumacher told reporters that aj Puck will work in the team's bullpen when he returns from the injured list. If this is the best point for me to use injured list here on this one, because if they ever was an air quote for injured list, it was this one for Puck.
Speaker 2: Really, he's gonna go to the bullpen. I never would have got.
Speaker 1: I know, who'd have thought unbelievable. Well, there you go. So it was a good day yesterday. We'd like to keep the good times rolling here on the show. So it's time for Thursdays Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. Don't forget everybody, place your bets over at bet three sixty five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when use that promo code leading off again. That's one word, leading off Bet three six' five the home for all your betting. Needs all, right let's get after, It welsh. Again good day. Yesterday we love the one so, Too.
Speaker 2: Betty how do you keep it? Going how do you keep it going after a great? Day confidences, high repeat confidence is.
Speaker 1: High just stick to what you. Know i'm looking for some low numbers THAT i can go over, on and some high NUMBERS i can go under. On there was only one high number THAT i thought. About it was The wheeler, number BUT i decided to just pass on. That just too much volatility, there because you could strike out a million reds today or he could just strike out. Five SO i don't want to do. That, Instead i'm gonna look To Louis castillo over five and a Half k's plus one oh. Eight Corey seeger had some, issues so we'll see what the lineup looks like. Today BUT i Think castillo can go over this and get me six here in. This that's ALL i need him to. Do Ol reagan's one bad outing, Boy oh Boy, welsh everyone's, sour Even vegas is. Sour five and a half strikeouts For Cole Reagan's i'm going over this bad boy. Today let's take good.
Speaker 2: Matchup that's a good matchup for a team that doesn't. Strikeout they are less than twenty percent of the. Time.
Speaker 1: Toronto all, RIGHT i am in on this. One I'm i'm going back to The Cole. Reagans well, HERE i could be. Wrong maybe it's the nine to zero going to my head from, yesterday BUT i am going back here once. Again shoeyotani over zero point five on THE. Rbi you're getting plus money on this plus one. THIRTY i, mean with the Way Mookie betts is getting on base Like choey o'tanni is just easy work for. Him but what's most exciting to me is the parlay of the day, today same game. Parlay give Me Luis castillo over five and a half k's a plus one to, wait give me The mariners on the money line at minus one twenty And Mitch hanneger to record a. Hit now it's heavy. Juice it's minus two, ten but that's because he Owns Andrew heeney three homers in his, career hitting three sixty four and twenty two at bats with a thirteen hundred. Ops spoiler. Alert more On mitchaniger to come later in the. Program but if you Put hannager to get a, hit just a simple, thing the over on The casio strikeouts and The mariners to get a w you get plus two ninety. Eight that's almost three to. One that's my parlay of the. Day let's go Ems, welsh what do you have for the? PEOPLE i like.
Speaker 2: THAT i actually mind play THAT i might get in on that.
Speaker 1: Action.
Speaker 2: Well my play of the, day which is also on the socials if you want to see, it my turn in the later parts of the week Where joe does the early. Parts i'm going to That seattle game And i'm Taking seattle on the money line through the first five innings that is minus one, Fifteen so it is if they are up by a run through the first, FIVE i. Win if they are, TIED i don't, win BUT i don't lose because it just Pushes Luis castillo on the. Mound is the big. Reason it's got a four and a HALF vra but around two Seven sierra right. NOW i was a little hopeful That Corey seger wasn't gonna be in the, lineup AND i even mentioned that in my social he is gonna. Play that doesn't change a whole bunch of last three. Games you've Seen texas scoring around two runs through the first, five While seattle is over. Three the main point of this is attaching myself To Luis, castillo who did not give up a run in his last. Start he's only given up two over the last. Two he is striking out a. Bunch this is just a good spot SO i Love seattle on the money line minus one, fifteen best Odds i've seen out there with bet three sixty. Five so there you. Go even more reason number two going To philly And i'm taking another first. Five i'm actually first five to. OUT i didn't even realize That i'm first fived out, today AND i am taking them to be up by a run through the first. Five With Zach, wheeler that was the only WAY i could play. It i'd love to play the money, line but it was too juiced. Up so this is through the first five, Innings philly is going to be up by one. Run odds are pretty good as. Well you can find that over on bet three six. Five And i'm doing a first five parlay Where i'm going under. RUNS i am Pairing toronto And Kansas, city So barrios And reagans just to score less than four and a half runs to the first, five And i'm pairing that With chicago And. Houston javiersatte has been pretty good and justin Ver lander back on for them to go under four and a. Half that pays me almost plus one fifty plus one forty. Six that is my, parlot AND i will say one last little. ADDITION i do like your, strikeouts but something that has been a good benefit IS i have taken your targeted strikeouts AND i alt them down by. One SO i did. Parlay it's not official, bet BUT i Parlayed reagans And castillo both to have five strikeouts AND i got, LIKE i think it was right around even, money AND i bet a little bit more on. That So reagan's And castillo to both have five, strikeouts comboed those. Together that was another PLAY i. Had so let's go get it on our plays of the.
Speaker 1: Day that's. It those are the best bets of the. Day make sure you subscribe to fans and ROS mlb and download the betting pros app right now so you can start betting, smarter not. Harder And, welsh it's time to turn our attention to the home run. Board are you ready for the home run board BECAUSE i haven't. Moved, WELL i moved a little. BIT i did get one, yesterday But i'm still on the left. Side you're getting, close but SO i moved up to, nine but, Look Waking life And sirciss are up to, eleven So i'm still two behind. Them sixth on the, Board but that's. Okay as long As i'm on the, board that's ALL i care. About and, today Because i'm tired of, Everybody joe takes too many? Gay did be keep? Gay? Gad, Well i'm gonna take a superstar today and his name Is Mitch. Hanniger that's. Right that's my home run call. Today so, hey that's WHAT i got For, YEAH i got two words for you if you like WHOEVER i.
Speaker 2: Want, yeah people are all Over joe, Like, Hey, joe good pick of. Soda blah blah, blah way to.
Speaker 1: Go we had to pick. Soda we gonna go out there on a limb.
Speaker 2: In the top. Eight i'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Get a home. Run could you have made money on it? Yesterday did you make money on it? Yesterday that's What i'm talking. About, well how about, You? Mark do you like the Bet?
Speaker 2: Homers are you a Like? Homer bet? Guy don't do a?
Speaker 1: LOT i am not very, often but YESTERDAY i, did And i'm GLAD i did because some days WHEN i feel really like The harper DAY i, HAD i didn't have, that AND i was mad when you hit the, three BECAUSE i, mean that's just that just makes you.
Speaker 2: Angry my PLAY i THINK i mentioned this. Before my play always is IF i really like someone on The, HOMER i like to play their total bass And i'll play their one and a half total bass over outside of Playing. Homers but you get better. Odds you get like six of your better odds if you.
Speaker 1: Play or even the point five R THE rbi one is a great one because you're getting plus money most of the time with these bigger names Like otani today we just talked. About but the funny thing, is to, me lest we. Forget Bryce harper was stone cold the day THAT i picked, him and he had three home. Runs so let's not pretend like everything's just sunshine and roses at all the. Time all, Right, so, wel what do you have here for the? People AS i am going to Be Mitch hanniger confident, Today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a big, Name so screw, IT i don't care what any of. You i'm gonna go With tatis BECAUSE i can't get on the. Board i'm gonna Go Fernando Tatis. Junior Dakota hudson has got a one point nine home run per, nine So i'm just picking on somebody in that. Offense give me an extra bat potential With Fernando, Tatis so that is gonna be my, play AS i just. Test i'm trying to get on that. BOARD i was hanging on that board all year last, year But joe has been mister home. RUN i have not.
Speaker 1: Well Fred dinger mailed it. TWO a lot of drafts going on because today is THE Nfl draft and our Regular Fantasy pros channel will be on there live seven Pm. Eastern will be there all night or myself in the whole, gang and Then friday we'll be back to do it all again at six Pm. Eastern so a lot of fun things are happening there for the. Draft but it's also THE Wwe draft this week. Too what is, That, well it's the SmackDown and raw rosters, going you, know back and forth with the different. People so in terms of you, KNOW i know it's a baseball, show but his THE Nfl draft is a huge. Deal you're forty nine. Ers what are you hoping they come away with?
Speaker 2: Today always a wide. Receiver, oh bagman knows this about. Me he'll give them offensive. Linemen there's a lot Of Brandon ayuk. Rumors SO i am hoping to get a wide receiver in the first round and then also get one in particular you, WANT i, Mean thomas say If you're worthy is pretty. INTERESTING i kind of like, him but ALSO i would Love this is the THING i, want but it won't happen until another. Day IS i want the forty nine ers to Take luke McCaffrey out Of, rice who Was christian McCaffrey's, brother because he's also really, good AND i want all the. McCaffrey so those are the Things i'm looking. For give me offensive players for My. Niners that's WHAT i always.
Speaker 1: Want Mike mayor and the. Chat you don't win the bet three times just Because harper hits through home, Runs, JOE i, know but it would have made me feel good about it BECAUSE i KNOW i would have had it In locke every single time he came. Up that negativity fun so negative positivity spread the. Positivity and how could he have never heard of THE ww. Draft the thing's been going on for twenty. Years they've been doing.
Speaker 2: This they're DOING i, MEAN i heard of, it BUT i don't like the, concept to be. Honest they just let the entire roster get like. Redrafted, well it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Stupid, yeah, well but it's good because you shake things, up you get to people on different, shows you get different storylines and different. Things it's. Good it's. Good it's it's a good thing to. Do it's. Fun you're catching up with THE Nfl. Draft you're just kind of being in. There we should have had a draft maybe, tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Probably as scripted as the ACTION Nfl draft.
Speaker 1: Too so, ah there we, go here we, go here we. Go ALL i hope is that My patriots don't trade out of their three. Spot just just take a quarterback and just. Stop no more trading. Out it's a new.
Speaker 2: Day are you making bets on THE Nfl? Draft because you know people can go and follow us a bettingpros dot Com if you download the, app you not only see these baseball, bets but you can see SOME nfl draft.
Speaker 1: Bets if you're in, there enjoy the Leading off group. Too while you're at it, again bettingpros Dot com slash Leading. Off we're gonna do monthly swag because that's the best. Way but we're gonna be doing something In, April so this is your. Chance you got a couple of days left In. April if you're already in the group to kind of get THAT roi up a little. Bit uh and. Uh that's. It that's the all the baseball for, Today so go enjoy the day games and then tonight THE Nfl, draft and tomorrow will be back for more baseball here in a Fun friday on the. Program that'll do it for, us but the story of the game goes on for The. Welsh I'm JOEY. P we'll see you next. Time, kids