Speaker 1: Welcome to Bill and Juliana the Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to Bill and Juliana the Podcast. So yesterday was a very very interesting episode that a lot of people were talking about. Basically, I talked about my ex Jerry O'Connell, who talked about me last week, and we decided there was so much to talk about that we had to do a part two. So welcome to Part two of unfuzzing my ex's memory. So joining me Bill of course, awesome husband, yay love. This was actually his idea to do this podcast, by the way. So that's how cool my husband is because he's so funny and having fun with us, and then all my good girlfriends are here and we're all going to break it down. I just wish it had been handled differently, that's all.
Speaker 3: At the end.
Speaker 4: I just wish that he hadn't made your relationship sound so casual last week.
Speaker 2: It was like dismiss it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was all up.
Speaker 4: How long were you together for.
Speaker 2: A year and a half And we were together a year and a half And it was like, like I said, I mean we were together year and a half. There's a million red carpets, like a million everything you know, a million dinners, a million trips, and you know, so it was just so yes to hear it like casual is definitely you know that's not cool, right because it wasn't like that, But at this cycle at I love the best friend, but I don't care anymore. Like, honestly, I don't care. But if I'm going to tell you no, Bill, Bill, what I mean by what I mean by saying that's not cool, it's like he shouldn't speak about Zucashua. Actually, to be honest, I really don't care how he ever talks about it ever again because it was so long ago and we're so over it. But at the same time, if it was in the moment, that wasn't cool in the moment, Like if I'm going back to the moment, of course, that was terrible that he dealt with it the way and he actually admitted a terrible boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That takes a lot. I gotta be on.
Speaker 5: I mean, he owned up to it, he owned his mistake. Yeah, you got to move on, man.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, it was kind of like a second degree humiliation last week when he makes it sound like you're writing about this fake relationship in your memoir. But it was a real relationship, and he makes it sound like it was not, and you're like, weird to have written about.
Speaker 3: It, also sounding crazy that you showed up to his condo.
Speaker 2: He made you sound right, He made you sound crazy, right.
Speaker 3: When any girl would have literally done the exact Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would go to your boyfriend's condo and even in a fit of rage.
Speaker 5: Yes, like note to Jerry next time, living a building with a doorman. Yes, and he's on the doorman's on the side payroll. He can handle anything you need handled it. Jerry's out of town today, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Spend the extra money. You were a major movie star, you had plenty of dough.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think you know because people have asked even since this all came out, right, like the clips of him came out, and then I did my Instagram rebuttal right where I talked about it, and then people in my comments there were people who were like, well, what do you expect you wrote about it in a book. I'm like, yeah, it was my memoir. I wrote about a lot in my memoir. I also wrote about my journey with breast cancer and fertility, like a yeah, it's a memoir. I wrote about everything that's happened to me until you know, till that age that I wrote the memoir. So of course I wrote about this because it was a very significant event in my life, and so yes, I wrote about it with details in the memoir. When we're dating someone and this sort of thing happens, it's it's hard, especially when it's a serious relationship. If you're not happy, if you want to date someone else, let the person you're dating be the first to know. Please, That's all I'm saying, Like, had he just told me, had he just called me and not made me go down this crazy rabbit hole first of all the first time with paparazzi pictures, and then the second time just like completely not taking one phone call, ignoring me, not writing me back, and then breaking up with me from a balcony.
Speaker 7: And he didn't even like give you a reason when he did break up with you, Like, I think that's like the hottest thing with like say that.
Speaker 1: I guess he didn't even give.
Speaker 7: You a raisin hard Sorry, Yeah, Like you didn't get any clothes, You're out of that. I'm sure you went in your head for the longest time being Like if I did like, was it because I did this all that and it had nothing to do with you but everything to do with probably him. Yes, and that's really hard, like as a young woman to go through.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it is hard, you know, Listen. A big part of why I wanted to do this is, first of all, if I still had feelings for him, I would never do this podcast. It would be so weird, right, but it's been.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: No, why is it weird We're talking about your old boyfriend.
Speaker 2: It's funny you're was your idea to do this pot? Bill Ransick was literally the one who was. It's like, oh, instead of you commenting, I just do the pot. We should just talk about on the podcast. But he knows. Like I love Bill so much. I'm madly in love with Bill, and Bill.
Speaker 5: Think Ramammanuel once said you never waste a good crisis.
Speaker 2: But Bill, Bill also, you would never have handled it like that, like when you had girlfriends and you were over them.
Speaker 5: I think everyone makes mistakes, though, and I think men mature slower than women, as we know, so I think, Listen, was I the best boyfriend every girl?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: Of course not, you know, and I didn't like confrontation. I didn't like. Breaking up was tough because I don't like to disappoint people, you know, so you know, there were times I would do the operation fade out, you know, you just become less available.
Speaker 1: And now I was never in a long.
Speaker 5: Term relationship like that, and these were like dating a girl for a month or two and you just kind of so I never had that many long term girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were one of like three, Yeah, I got it. Yeah, But I just think that one of the reasons I really wanted to do this was just to actually get the story out because I'm so open, Like I'm such an open book and I love storytelling, and I think it's just like fun to talk about because it's been so long and I so don't he doesn't feelings to me. I don't have feelings for him, so it's like kind of fun to talk about.
Speaker 1: Shoot the breathe who talk about.
Speaker 2: The Equinox story, because he said on Kelly He said on.
Speaker 1: The podcast, I think he was mistaken.
Speaker 2: He was saying, so Jerry on the podcast was saying that, like he's seen us. I saw me at Equinox and he came up to me and was like, oh, and did this funny thing, like oh my god, I missed you so much, but like like being sarcastic. And I saw him at Equinox. I was actually with Bill and we were like on treadmills and we saw him, and he didn't come up to me. I thought he was going to and then he went up to Bill and they were having fun talking again, So he never came up to me. I think he was just telling that story, like as a funny story. But we did not ever talk, and I think people have wondered have we seen each other through the years. I saw people had asked that on Instagram, and funny enough, only one time it was a major red carpet I was hosting. It was like one of the big ones. It was like I think the Globes or the Emmys, and I'm in the middle of doing a called like a hot switch when you go from one cliber to the next, and then all of a sudden, I had like a one minute break and out of nowhere, I feel someone tapped my back and I turn around and it's Cherry. And at this point, I don't know, maybe we're just married Bill, I don't know, and he was like, hey, He's like I just wanted to say you're doing great and you look great and have a great show tonight. And I was like, huh, but I still was harboring, like a brain surgeon.
Speaker 4: Your ex wouldn't come up and tap you in the back the middle surgery, Like you're like, you're being professional, that's rattling.
Speaker 2: I was very focused. But I think he figured like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was probably trying to be the bigger pass and bad wrong timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was a little bit like, no, don't even, don't even because I still remembered what he did and even till today, twenty two years later, how he handled it was not right. And I can still say that twenty two years later.
Speaker 1: And he but he admitted it.
Speaker 4: So he didn't get you into so last week like this is more about like validating young Juliana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Validate, thank you.
Speaker 3: There needs to be accountability sometimes, you know. For him, I agree with Kate, Like that's what really upset me him last week, saying trying to diminish what your relationship was, you know, and that's not the case and it's not the truth.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that was cool either.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 6: I mean, girls care Chicago, real girls in La. No, that's part.
Speaker 3: Men are from Mars. I mean, but it does matter to women, you know, it does you know? And so him diminishing it, I think just it pissed me off. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: As my best friend, as Collet's like, she's my best she was my best friend. She lived through that time with me. It was really hard. In fact, when he, you know, cheated on me in London and all the pictures came out with Ginger Space, I was here in LA and Collette was over my house every night. It was devastating because we went from so hot to so cold, this shock of a lifetime. And my parents flew from DC to LA to come be with me because I was so upset.
Speaker 1: And that's the chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad was pissed.
Speaker 3: I mean, your sister called me and she was like, you don't you know, don't leave her alone.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Everybody was so worried about you. I mean he did you dirty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 1: Was he the first guy to break up with you?
Speaker 2: Great question? And the answer, yes, yeah, he was my first heartbreak. That was for sure and my only heartbreak really right, because thank God Phil has not broken my heart. But here's the deal. But go ahead.
Speaker 1: Did you go from with Bill? You're next?
Speaker 2: For a year, I was very, very sad and devastated and heartbroken, and I just couldn't even imagine like finding someone else, for being with anyone else or trusting anyone else ever again. And then I met Bill and it was.
Speaker 1: Like a second time.
Speaker 5: You first met me with Jerry and then we met yeah, and the Boys and Girls Club in Santa.
Speaker 2: Monica, like I interviewed him and that's where then I interviewed him, and then that was it, like, and I have to be honest with you, within I kid you not Like I met Bill. He walked me to my car. I got in the car and I knew like it no, I got home. I will never forget. I got home and I literally was like, oh my God, like I met the man of my dreams. Oh my God, I met the man I'm going to be with. And thank God. So the happy ending here is like everything is meant to happen, whether the universe has a plan, God has a plan, whatever it is for me. God had a plan. It was meant to happen, and I met Bill, and I would never have met Bill had Jerry not broken my heart. So I'm actually thankful to Jerry that it didn't work out. I really am.
Speaker 4: So you don't get to be a fuck boy and laugh at it twenty two years later.
Speaker 2: See that's where I wanted to do this. And I just have to say to everyone out there, maybe even if you think your boyfriend is up to something, maybe being a little shady, maybe just say, oh my god, we should listen to like, you know, this podcast that I go and let him listen this because the lesson of the day here, truly is what the heck like if you are over someone for whatever reason, do not let them be the last to know, or the fifth to know, or the fourth to know. Just man up, baby and let him know. You know what I mean, Like boys cheat men, tell the truth.
Speaker 5: This episode brought to you by jose sonal private investigator.
Speaker 1: Whether your boyfriend is cheating and.
Speaker 2: And you know, day boys marry men. And that's what I did. And you know, I'm just like love that.
Speaker 1: We love Bill Bill.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I hang.
Speaker 3: Gone for Bill. Bill's my brother. I mean I'm so grateful for Bill ran six. So thank god you guys found each other.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I did tell you you were going to marry him. I did tell you that.
Speaker 2: I know she did tell me that day, So I guess I'm the bad one.
Speaker 1: No, but this was Jerry.
Speaker 5: Thank you for playing. This is all meant in good spirit and you know, not in a bad place. So you know, I like Jerry.
Speaker 2: I'm a good guy do I mean, Jerry is very funny and I will just say like he's welcome to come on the podcast if there's a different.
Speaker 1: Version of Football Cigars.
Speaker 2: There's three sides to every story, the guy side, the girls side of their best friend's side, and the truth their best friend's side. Color.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for tuning in, and thank you to Kate, m Anastasia, Ava, Brianna and Meredith.
Speaker 2: A Yay so fine.
Speaker 1: And Duke Grant Sick. Running audio.