Speaker 1: I made it.
Speaker 2: Don't be out here at you like a donkey, he bitch, it's time for Donkey of the day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if he feel out deserve It ain't no big deal. I know, charlomagea god going out sause gonna say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm mean. Who's getting that donky? That donkey that don't don't don't don't dunk donkey.
Speaker 1: Other day right here.
Speaker 2: To the breakfast club. Bitches, you can call me the donkey of the day, but like I need no harm. Yes, donkey today for Tuesday, June twenty fourth. By the way, it is officially cancer season, dropping the clues bonds fall of cancer, dammit. Okay, the greatest most sensitive time of the year. All right, I feel everything going on out here right now. Okay, all my fellow crafts very late, all right, feels everything. Okay, that's crash right, okay. Me and Red understand, all right, Me and Red got the same born day. But back to the matter at hand. Donkey today for Tuesday, June twenty fourth goes to Christine Marie Spearman. Now we have a lot of conversations about consent okay, and what consent between men and women in relationship? Okay is all right? And usually whenever we hear these conversations about consent, it's usually about did a man get consent from a woman to do whatever it is they did?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: There are examples of women not getting consent, and today is one of those days. See Kristen is in jail right now. Write where she needs to be arrested and booked because she took advantage of a man without his consent. Let's go to Fox forty four news for the report. Police.
Speaker 1: Traditionally, when a couple gets married, both parties say I do. But this forty two year old man in Beverly Hills claims to law enforcement that he didn't know. According to a press release from the Beverly Hills Police Department, the resident reported on June thirteenth that he come home to a package on his property left by his ex girlfriend. The package was a gift back from Bath and Bodyworks containing products and a surprise, a picture of his ex girlfriend, Kristin Spearman, holding what appears to be a marriage license showing them married and officiated by a local reverence, and a copy of the marriage certificate file with the County Clerk's office. According to the press release, the victim reported that he'd been in a relationship with Spearman and they had decided to obtain obtain marriage licenses on or about June second, twenty twenty five. However, after that application and license was issued, the couple got into an argument and the victim told her he no longer wanted to be in a relationship. Police learned that Kristen Spaarman convinced the local reverend to perform a marriage ceremony without the victim even knowing or being present.
Speaker 2: Surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise. Not heard of surprise weddings. But usually the surprise surprise weddings I've heard about are the guests are invited to an event of it that turns out to be a wedding. But I ain't never ever ever heard about a surprised bride or groom. Okay, now, you might be surprised about an engagement, but finding out you a whole husband through the mail in a bathing body works bag. What if this man was committed to some new cheeks. Okay, he's sitting up in his house with his new boo and old bay, you know, sending me marriage certificates in the mail in a bath and body works bag. First of all, I didn't know this was possible. Okay. Whoever this pastor is who certified this marriage without the groom being present, he needs to have his collar removed. Okay, I'll get him this fellowship. I don't know, I girl Jehovah witness. But whatever happens to pastors when they are proven not to be fit the pastor, that's what needs to happen to this guy. Okay. You know how men say the fear commitment. This man got married without even committing to the idea of commitment. First, Okay, Kristin, Kristen, Kristen, you skipped the proposal, you skipped the ceremony, you skipped the honeymoon and went right to the paperwork. You could have at least let this man pick a damn cake. Wait a minute, Christian, you could have at least let this man pick you. You didn't get chose. You chose yourself because you selfish. Okay, you weren't thinking about anybody but you in this situation. Worst kind of human to be in a relationship with the person who believes, who feels who thinks they know what's best for you? Okay, Now, this poor man got to spend money on lawyers, and I really want to know how this will work. Okay, it should be anian immediate annoment, all right at the least, And I pray that whatever divorce laws Texas have don't apply to this sham of a marriage. Because this man was married without his consent. This man was raped at the altar. Okay, call it what it is, all right. No vows, no kiss, no consent. Just surprise, baby, you're legally mine. Now. Okay, this wasn't a legal wedding. This was fraud with flowers. Okay. Getting married without someone's consent is like someone stealing your car then ensuring it in their name, but then turning around and asking you for gas money. Okay, I'm just trying to figure out how she was able to get a marriage license. Okay, we gotta make marriage licenses. It's hard to get as gun licenses in New York and New Jersey are. And the fact that they used to date this was his ex. If he ever had any doubt that he didn't make the right decision by breaking up with her, that doubt is gone. Okay, his X all right, his X, his X, his X. He thought the relationship was over, She thought it was just getting started. Can you imagine how the Lululemon this woman must be to think that this man would get this marriage certificate in the mail in a baffing body works bag and be happy about it, like he was going to receive this certificate and think to himself, you know what, I do want to spend the rest of my life with this retarded woman. Please give Kristen Marie Spearman the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons. Oh no, you are the doggee of the day. Dog gee. Ah, that's crazy. And did she put anything else in the bathroom body works back? Was it any lotion and candles? Was it just a marriage license? Did she at least, you know, put together a little package? All right, Well, thank you for that donkey. Other day. You don't think he was leading her on the window, like, you don't think that he was, Like that's the reason, no, no, no, no, no, you don't go through all of that just because you got let on, Because if you was getting let on, then you'd at least be having a conversation with him. Like she took it upon herself. I don't even know. I didn't know that it was possible.
Speaker 1: I didn't think.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. I didn't either. Why you said it like that, like you did that? That is something I'm like, that's that's that's top notch. That's crazy, Chris. If you need help, oh please, what happened? We both said, I do. Don't play with me whatever. That's crazy though I can't like her.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 2: When we come back, it's a new crime from the Joy Reid Show. Joy and Reid will be joining us. We're gonna be talking to her next. She will be helping out breaking down everything that's going on. A lot and going on in the world of politics. A lot going on in the world is just the world, and and read will be here to talk about it. That's right. It's the Breakfast Club, Goo Morning, The Breakfast Club.