Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong, and Jetty and he arm Drawn in the drum studio.
Speaker 2: C see sor it's a dimly lit room deep but then the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty communications compounding.
Speaker 1: Hey y'all today a little Friday. We're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 2: The drones van, the drones, the drones, the latest second.
Speaker 3: You're on the drones story. Now you've been anti drome. I'm all over the drones story.
Speaker 1: I brought it up the other day. You mocked me endlessly.
Speaker 3: What it ended eventually, Dude, you know what, I'm a convert. I'm throwing myself down pro straight. I always have to think, is it prostate or prostrate on the ground and.
Speaker 1: Begging forgive this.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just some sort of dipss'es or this is crazy. Our military installations are being surveilled by drones and we sit impotent as a country, unable or unwilling to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's either the governor or a congress person that said this is our of New Jersey, who said, this is our highest priority right now.
Speaker 1: Their highest priority.
Speaker 2: Is figuring out what the hell are these drones that are flying around. And we had to clip the other day, and I think that was from the governor saying, the weird thing is that when you get something up to look at them, they turn off their lights.
Speaker 1: So I.
Speaker 2: Have no idea what's going on here. I'm perplexed by this story. I saw a congress person yesterday saying they need to be shot down. Why are we not shooting these things down? So at least, you know, anybody can be a congress person, but that's quite a thing to say, or you.
Speaker 3: Know, somehow launching nets at them, or just surely we have some sort of anti drone technology here in the greatest superpower on Earth, and it would seem that this would be.
Speaker 1: An appropriate time to try it out.
Speaker 2: I saw a sheriff, I believe, say, we have no reason to believe their Iranian are coming from some offshore Iranian installation. Okay, well, the fact that you even said that is troubling to me.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, some congress guy from New Jersey had said there is a mothership, an Iranian mothership off the coast, and the drones are coming from it, and the Pentagon's like.
Speaker 1: No, there's not and no they aren't.
Speaker 3: As you say, say, I was an idiot and a congressman, but I repeat myself.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we got the latest on the whole drone story. Whatever's going on there. We mistery Drones. This is my new band. By the way, we're playing Friday night. I hope you can come out to see the show. We've got the FBI director stepping down yesterday, a couple of years before his tenure term is up, pointed by Trump, driven out by Trump.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that later.
Speaker 2: And the breaking news today that there's not much coverage on yet. The largest blank blanket's the wrong word because that's an actual term for pardoning. The largest group clemency pardon in US presidential history has just happened with President Biden commuting the sentences of around fifteen hundred people. It's the largest single day active clemency for any president in modern history, and the list has not come out yet.
Speaker 1: Of who the hell this hall is?
Speaker 2: Is this an attempt to get back on the right side of public opinion on the whole.
Speaker 1: Pardon power thing. I don't think that's gonna work.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so it's judging by his statement. He mentioned specifically nonviolent offenders, especially those convicted of drug offenses, and something about sentencing disparities. So I have a feeling this is kind of a DEI activist. Hey, bring me anybody in an urban area, wink wink, who's in jail for drugs.
Speaker 2: And on the other side of the aisle, you have former president about to be president Donald Trump ringing the bell at the New York Stock Exchange. First time a sitting or about to be president has done that since torontod Reagan forty years ago. Trump is higher than he's ever been in terms of everything. And how long that will last, I don't know, but we'll go through some of the latest polling. He's got majority approval on practically everything.
Speaker 1: Uncle Moe is undoubtedly on his own.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, brought on by themselves. I would say, if I were a Democrat, we brought this on ourselves. If I were a Democrat.
Speaker 1: But if you hadn't asked me, if you'd have told.
Speaker 2: Me January seventh, that he'd have a majority approval on first of all, he'd get re elected, and he would have a majority approval on his cabinet picks, on his economic plans, on his immigration plans, he'd be over fifty percent on everything.
Speaker 1: I'd not what possibly happened.
Speaker 2: And then he's gonna ring the bell to the New York Stock Exchange, first time a president's done that in forty years, because he's just so beloved.
Speaker 3: Well, and I'll tell you what, although the idea of putting up with this drone crap for another six weeks is horrifying to me, Trump will do something nutty to take care of it if indeed it's still going on when he takes power. He's just Biden is just so useless. He is such a spent old mummy. Trump is gonna get rid of the drones, if only because they're buzzing his one of his golf clubs.
Speaker 1: He won't allow them to bother the golfers. Shut them all down.
Speaker 2: And I left out the other thing because they put a really good picture of him on the cover. For anybody who actually has a magazine anymore, he is Time's Person of the Year, Donald Trump. I don't know how he would not be. Who would you pick other than Donald Trump on planet Earth?
Speaker 1: Right now? But yeah, he's happened a week bing bing bang bang bing bing.
Speaker 3: Bing maybe bb Net and Yahoo the headline there that Hamas is saying, now that you've despotroyed us in our have your foot on our throat, maybe we could make a hostage deal. So there's actually a prospect of that happening, including some dual citizens who are Americans being turned loose.
Speaker 2: Finally, perhaps, well, let me just hit you with a couple of these since I mentioned them. This is the combination of a lot of confidence or some confidence. This has put you in the positive area on the question on dealing with the economy, do you have a lot of confidence in Trump? Sixty five percent, have a lot or some sixty five percent on handling the war between Russian and Ukraine sixty two percent, dealing with immigration policy sixty providing any real leader sixty leadership for the country fifty nine, handling foreign affairs fifty five he's the dangerous hitler who's ruining all our relationships around the world. Fifty five percent of people have a lot or somewhat confidence using the power of the president responsibly fifty four percent majority approval. Wait a minute, appointing that appointing the best people to office fifty four percent. Time Magazines Person of the Year, Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump. It's just astounding when people say this is the greatest comeback in political history. That is that that that's that, that's so not does it justice what has happened.
Speaker 1: Over the last four years. No, No, it's it's no.
Speaker 3: It's it's elephant team compared to anything else that's ever happened. It's it's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Anyway it well, no, no, no, honeymoon last. It didn't for Barack Obama. I mean, it doesn't for anybody. You have you have low points, and then you will. But yeah, I got more on the uh idiot killer, and more importantly than that, the views of some people who are in support of the your idiot killer, including a sitting US senator who explained away his anger yesterday and got a lot of blowback.
Speaker 1: We'll have that for you.
Speaker 3: So many of these people, including the Native American princess we're discussing here, hinting at they are even as they lectras unendingly on.
Speaker 1: For you know, faux moral grounds.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're the left is constantly judging and hectoring us and lecturing us on what they claim are moral grounds, and yet they are utterly completely amoral and have no principles in a lot of cases, I was just looking.
Speaker 1: Putting faux cahantas.
Speaker 2: I was just watching the video of Trump ringing the bell at New York Stock Exchange. First of all, Milani is at his side walking up on stage. She must have decided, hey, people like him again, rush my mouth, start hanging around. Does I feel like she was never around for quite a few years there now she's always at his side.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he walked up there with the whole clan.
Speaker 2: He had all the hot Trump women, and then on the other side of the podium he had your RFK Junior and your Bergham and all your different cabinet appointees and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Rang the bell.
Speaker 3: So this old lady Gilfoyle officially drummed out of the hotty core.
Speaker 2: Don Junior has broken up with Kimberly Gilfort Newsom.
Speaker 1: Aka the Joker. Hey oh, Now, I.
Speaker 2: Would never make fun of someone's appearance if it was their natural appearance, But she has spent a lot of money on operations to look like that. For some reason, it's hard to imagine make me my l like joking Phoenix in the joke. No, I want to look like I want to look like Jack Nicholson. No, no, take me back to the sixties. I want to look like Caesar Romero and the old TV joker. Can you do that for me?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Don Junior forty five year old woman. All right, lots of.
Speaker 2: Pictures f around a Don Junior and some younger hottie. He traded in for a younger, newer model apparently, so there's that. But she might disappear into obscurity. I see an embarrassing boyfriend in her future, like kind of whole private profile, but like either O famous or D list like she's good with Jake.
Speaker 1: Density wider carrot top, carrot top.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, December the thirteenth, the year twenty twenty four, where i'mstrong and getting we approve of this program.
Speaker 3: I'll bet she's texting RFK Junior as we speak. Wow, that's newsome. Then Don Junior, Wo, r FK. It's it's right there, it's in her wheelhouse. All right, let's bea get officially now according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go leaping into action at mark.
Speaker 4: Wanted Posters showing the images and names of healthcare executives are popping up across New York City, but some of them read wanted, denying medical care for corporate profit. Healthcare CEOs should not feel safe. An NYPD intelligence report called the killing of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson a symbolic takedown, and the NYPD is warning that the murder could inspire others to act violently towards other business leaders.
Speaker 2: Man, there is populism and then there is populism. Our executive producer Hansen brought us to the fact that Bill Burr, the comedian, made some comments the other day and we didn't get to him. We ought to play him today. He just flat out says, as part of his interview or a comedy routine, whichever it is, he.
Speaker 1: Says, steals are feeling nervous. God, God they should.
Speaker 2: That is some serious French Revolution style populism.
Speaker 1: That is highly dangerous. Yeah, yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 3: I would agree we are edging closer toward being Syria ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Not good, not good.
Speaker 2: I just don't get how you think you can control that and manage it to the direction you like.
Speaker 1: Look up Robespierre for a moment.
Speaker 2: It is the Wikipedia that speaking of the French Revolution, how it can turn on you once you decide, you know, random mob violence is okay. Pretty soon you're in the crossairs for some reason, right right.
Speaker 3: Well, I think most of are a good deal of the problem. Oh my gosh, run late is the Internet. It used to be people who were so blatantly horribly unwise would be denied a platform. They would just be shoved aside. He wouldn't have them on TV anymore or in a magazine anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got a US senator, we got several congress people, and you know, one of the most popular comedians in the countries. That's that's you don't need the Internet to hear from them anyway. More on that later. How does mailbag look quite good? Let's get to it cool text line four one, five, two nine five kftcore.
Speaker 1: Go on some classic Christmas music. I had some cronin right there. It doesn't mention Jesus in anyway. Season.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's your host for mailbag, Joe Getty Way to take it dark?
Speaker 1: There, how's that dark?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: Well, it was a criticism. It was orts respectful.
Speaker 3: Toward the great crooner Andy Williams, who even now lies on his death bed or past ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Or someone say ranked Jesus above Andy Williams.
Speaker 1: My mistake.
Speaker 3: We're all enjoying, we're all enjoying the song and you had to take it hostile.
Speaker 1: Wowow you have Asty Williams.
Speaker 3: Above Jesus harm Christmas who you need to respect. Well, that's a fair argument. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. It's for Peter Buffett, who's not only the son of Warren Buffett, he is an award winning composer and musician and author and all sorts of interesting things which I didn't know much. A philanthropist too, obviously because they got the zillion bunch. But getting back to our series about family, he says, it didn't matter how big our house was. It mattered that there was love in it, good one, which is just simple and powerful and correct. Well said Peter.
Speaker 1: Mail bag.
Speaker 3: Please do reach out by an email mail Bag at Armstrong and Geeddi dot com, Greg.
Speaker 1: With two g's rights.
Speaker 3: Here's you knew where well it's actually three geez one at the beginning, two at the end.
Speaker 1: How many is enough?
Speaker 3: Greg, here's your new word offendinista. Affendinista person anxious to take offense on behalf of others at the slightest provocation. See also white woman with Masters in Humanity or as social science. Using a sentence, I said we were having a nice Indian summer, then the affendinista has jumped all over me.
Speaker 1: Thanks Craig.
Speaker 3: This is a fair warning if you're a cal Unicornian, for instance, thinking of fleeing the Great State.
Speaker 1: Aaron rights, I'm fat now.
Speaker 3: The South killed my ectomorphic metabolism. Fat every activity and well deducedubourbon. North Carolina has competition level food.
Speaker 1: At its center.
Speaker 3: Two years, three kids, work, church, community, moms, and dad's events. Dad's events are just bourbon beer and a food binge. By the way, I'm no longer fit, muscular, and attractive. I am fat now.
Speaker 1: Ds.
Speaker 3: Even my office has free catered food every day in a fully stocked breakroom. Fat fat, do not move to the South of America to get thinner.
Speaker 2: Well, the culture can make it fat, but it can't make you a literate. Right that you don't lose that.
Speaker 3: No, no, indeed, and thanks for engaging in that awful stereotype which is born out by many statistics moving along anonymous in the East Bay guys love to show.
Speaker 1: I enjoy the podcast, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I want to come in on Jack's story about the crazy homeless guy backing off after seeing another man coming to help, the infamous story of that crazed if I lent drug addict accosting your wife and children, and then yourself.
Speaker 1: I used to live in the Mission in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Crazy and threatening homeless were irregular occurrence, bums and junkies. Yet I never saw even one of those guys act out toward gang members or any men who are at all intimidating. They were only aggressive toward people who are not in a position to fight back. Seems that no matter how crazy or belligerent these guys acted, the threat of immediate physical consequences straightened them right out. Maybe they aren't as helpless or beyond reason as their advocates want us to think.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point. I've got another great email on that very.
Speaker 2: Top off and thought that my wife and kids had been by themselves, what would have happened, because I think it was because there was a mail there me standing up that he didn't go further because his past crimes had been against women, beating up old women or young women or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's a shock. We got the barely thirty seconds left. We have some terrific emails about the shooting of the poor Healthcare CEO and the reaction to it. Also great email from somebody who's dealt with quote unquote the homeless, and we're trying to find a different term for that because that's not the problem, right and it fits in with the whole Daniel pennything and a bunch of other news that's going on. And we will catch you up on the news, because that's what we do. If you miss an hour or a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty. Well, here's the real deal, Harris.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm also on the Transportation Committee, on the Aviation Subcommittee, and I've gotten to know people and from very high sources, very qualified sources, very responsible sources. I'm going to tell you the real deal. I ran launched a mothership probably about a month ago that contains these drones.
Speaker 1: That mothership is off. I'm gonna tell you the deal.
Speaker 5: It's off the east coast of the United States of America. They've launched drones. Is everything that we can see or hear. And again, these are from high sources. I don't say this slightly.
Speaker 1: All right? Who was that?
Speaker 3: That is Congressman Jeff Drew, Republican of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: That's an actual congressman saying I have sources, highly placed sources.
Speaker 3: Yes, that they're Iranian. Your source isn't QAnon, is it?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: It's funny in listening to the guy, half of me thinks crack pot. Half of me thinks, if this guy turns out to be right.
Speaker 2: Even our current administration, Pentagon, NSA, everybody else would not react to this.
Speaker 1: He relaxed. Sources Jack the Congressman Drew, Yes, gone.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about the drones over New Jersey, which we've mentioned a couple of times over the last couple of weeks in various stages of seriousness about this. I think one of the reasons that this is skewed a little bit is all the ridiculous UFO hearings we've had over the last years. So and people take making him seriously and then in media acting like there's something there when there's not. And so when I first heard this, I thought, well, it's you know, it's of the same ilk. It's just pretending this is a big deal. But you have some serious politicians. I don't think this guy saying this is a big deal. Well a congressman, Van Drew continues, Michael.
Speaker 5: Now you know, we know there was a probability it could have been our own government. We know it's not our own government because they would have let us know. It could have been some really glorified hobbyist or hobbyists that we're doing something unbelievable. They don't have the technology, but let's pretend that's possible. The third possibility with somebody, an adversarial country doing this. You know that Iran made a deal with China to purchase drones, motherships and technology in order to go forward.
Speaker 1: What's a mothership?
Speaker 3: We can't wait a minute, And that's twice you've used that term, sir. At least let's nail down a definition. Well, the governor of the Garden State has responded to his own congressman's assertions.
Speaker 1: This is Phil Murphy.
Speaker 6: There was a wild assertation by Congressman Andrew today about Iran with a big boat off of man So the Department of Defense of the zero evidence to that effect. FBI said, zero evidence. I'm not sure what he's been watching lately, but he might want to watch the news. Going to be on again with the White House tomorrow. I want folks out there to know we're not listen. You're frustrated, so are we. I promise you this is our top priority.
Speaker 1: That's the governor.
Speaker 2: Yes, the governor just said the drones are his top priority as the governor of the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 3: That apparently he doesn't know the word assertion, he said, assertation. The other guy's going on about motherships New Jersey. Come on, you're not helping your image. But back to your more serious point. Yes, something absolutely unacceptable and untoward is going on. We have what appeared to be at the very least surveillance drones mapping our military installations and actually to that end, Jack, unless you want to jump in real quick.
Speaker 2: The wacky congressman who uses the term mothership regularly.
Speaker 1: One said.
Speaker 2: One thing he said that I'm almost certain is not true is that if it were our own government, we would know about it. From everything I've read about DARPA over the years, they do all kinds of that. There's so many layers in between some of the secret things the Pentagon does there DARPA. They don't tell your low level congress people about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brett Bear had a couple of drone experts.
Speaker 1: One guy was ex CEI A.
Speaker 3: The other guys just sufer up on the technology and runs a company. But he, the CIA guy, said somewhat in opposition to what you just said. He said, whenever we were doing any test or this sort of thing where the public would see it, we always got together with local law enforcement and said, hey, we can't tell you precisely what we're doing, but if people report this, that and the other, reassure.
Speaker 1: Them that it's okay, because that's us.
Speaker 2: I can believe that that it always did that if the public is going to see it, that that is their operating procedure. I do know that there are many layers between secret Pentagon stuff and low level Congress people that they don't get, you know, the knowledge of it. But something that's going to be out in the public could frighten the public. That would make sense that that's the standard operating procedure. But does he know about the mothership? That's my question.
Speaker 1: Well, you're just a little.
Speaker 3: Smug because you haven't studied motherships quite as carefully as the congressman. Senator Tom Cotton making an excellent point in clip seventy two.
Speaker 7: Michael, this isn't the first time we haven't been able to figure out where Joe Biden is. I've been on the Armed Services Committee, I've been on the Intelligence Committee now for ten years, and we haven't gotten adequate answers from the Biden administration either. And it's not just these drones most recently over New Jersey in recent months, been numerous drones flying over Langley Air Force Base in Virginia, and again we don't get any satisfactory answers.
Speaker 2: Now, Tom Cotton is a Senator, not a House member, and he's on some of the big committees, so that's interesting for him to say that. But having read David Sanger's book and Bob Woodward's book, all with their reporting on the Chinese spy balloon situation, we had all kinds of government officials out there shooting off their mouths on cable news during that couple of days while the spy balloon is going over the country. While the Pentagon knew exactly where it was when it took off, what it was, where it was going, they knew everything about it. But a lot of the people on cable news that are elected officials they weren't told.
Speaker 1: So who knows.
Speaker 2: In other words, we could absolutely know these are Iranian or Chinese or whatever, and we might not be telling the lowly Congress people, and that Joe Biden with his weird afraid to do anything strategy, might just.
Speaker 1: Be Ah, I don't know what to do. Maybe it'll go away, maybe I'll die and I won't have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack, I really hear you siding with the establishment here. You're kind of a neo con all purpose insult and politics these days. I'd like to hear more from Congressman Van Drew of New Jersey.
Speaker 1: The sources I have are good.
Speaker 5: They can't reveal who they are because they are speaking to me in confidentiality. These drones should be shot down, whether it was some crazy hobbyist that we can't imagine, or whether it is Iran, and I think it very possibly could be.
Speaker 1: They should be shot down.
Speaker 5: We are not getting the full deal, and the military is.
Speaker 1: On alert with this. So he sounds like, you know, I actually agree with that, But.
Speaker 2: We had the biggest enemy on the planet to us, China set us by balloon clear across the country, sometimes flying over our military installations, and our president and the administration was paralyzed over what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, lasted day. So we have a test case for this.
Speaker 3: I don't think it'll be wild, but when we fully explore the depths of the indecisiveness and fecklessness of the Biden foreign policy, it'll be amazing. I want to hear the stories about meetings where everybody was telling them.
Speaker 1: Look, we've got to do something. We've got to it. I just i'd better. I don't think so he's awful, awsol, what rid of the Mummy? It can't happen soon enough.
Speaker 2: So what do you think is happening here? When the governor, who sounds like a serious man, I mean he laughed off the whole Iranian mothership thing, so he's not into like weirdo conspiracies. But when the governor says this is our highest priority, what is going on?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna descend even further down the ladder of politics to a New York Assemblyman John Demio. But I think he makes a really good point here in let's see it's seventy four Michael.
Speaker 8: Are they testing are our ability to respond to this by keep sending these things? They only come at night, you can't see them. The state police took their helicopter. How the scribe they're afraid that they would one of these things would hit it and bring it down.
Speaker 3: Are we being tested? Yes, yes we are. By whom and for what reason? Is obviously the question? Are the question?
Speaker 2: We obviously have the capability to bring down these drones?
Speaker 1: How many of them are there? Are there hundreds or two? Or do you know? I don't actually know. I don't recall hearing an accurate number. Nobody's really sure several. But we obviously have the technology to bring one of these down. Why haven't we yet? Is it.
Speaker 2: Worried about it crashing on the ground and hurting somebody like we did with the Chinese spy balloon?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: Any buddy who's ever commuted on the highways and byways of America is like, that's fifty times more dangerous than that drone falling on somebody's head shoot it down, well, right, and we can't.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can operate with a standard of well, you know, if Russia or China has a weapon that could fall and.
Speaker 1: Hurt somebody, we'll just let them go.
Speaker 3: No, no, nobody, Yeah, put that out to a pole. What percentage of Americas thought that damn spy balloon should have been shot down the moment it crossed our shores eighty nine ninety five. Please shocking more on the story in a moment after a word from our friends at Omaha Steaks.
Speaker 1: What a perfect.
Speaker 3: Gift for the steak or just food lover in your or on your list, and it's not stuff. A lot of people don't want more stuff. Omaha Steaks is delicious meals. They'll think of you as they enjoy.
Speaker 2: I just got our big package the other day and Henry to save it for his birthday, which is two days before Christmas.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have the Omaha Steaks burgers.
Speaker 2: The steaks probably make up the tartlets and all that sort of stuff right now fifty percent off site wide at Omaha steaks dot com, plus score extra thirty dollars off with the promo code Armstrong. If you all have a great meal on Christmas Day, order your Omaha stakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and get moving too.
Speaker 3: It's the twelfth today, right, Legendary steaks, mouthwatering desserts and more, say, fifty percent off sitewide for a limited time at Omaha steaks dot com.
Speaker 1: Plus you good folks get an.
Speaker 3: Extra thirty bucks off with the promo code Armstrong. So go to Omaha Steaks dot com. They have all sorts of choices, all sorts of packages, very affordable to very elaborate. Again, fifty percent off sitewide plus an extra thirty bucks off with the promo code Armstrong at Omaha Steaks dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, for instance, came across this yesterday from the Washington Post. Ukraine provided Syrian rebels with one hundred and fifty drones and twenty drone operators prior to the offensive. There's a lot of countries with a lot of different kinds of high quality drones out there.
Speaker 1: So who knows who this is?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? And for what reason? And then why does the softy United States put up with it? Right?
Speaker 3: It's the it's the lack of effectiveness, the lack of action, even if it was ineffective action. Just the feel to me, and I hope I'm wrong, and if I am, I'll be the first to report it.
Speaker 1: The field to me is I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: The feel to me is we don't know what to do, and we don't do anything unless we know one d percent it's going to be right.
Speaker 2: We're just not going to do anything at all, right, That is That is what I don't like about the Chinese SPI balloon and this it just gives the whole country is kind of a feeling of eh, we just we better not, We shouldn't, we can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the it's the opposite of when Bill Clinton said much better to be strong and wrong and and I get what he's saying, just that this feel, and it's been born out over and over and over again that this is the way of the Bind administration.
Speaker 1: They just don't do anything, or they don't do much. Do you want to take a quick guess before we take a break? What you think it is? Goodness? I don't know. I guess.
Speaker 3: The thing that pops into my mind is they are Chinese nationals in this country on some sort of student visa, work visa.
Speaker 1: That's that's doing a lot of this. Well, I keep reading and we've gotten text to this gun.
Speaker 2: You have to with drones over certain size, you have to register them with the FA or whatever. Okay, you're supposed to register. It's just like you have to register a gun, but not everybody does.
Speaker 1: So what if.
Speaker 3: Somebody fill out the immigration paperwork before you come in the country?
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: So what if somebody flies one up that they didn't register anything like that, then what happens? Well, it looks to me like you let it fly around until it lands or you can catch it with a mar.
Speaker 3: Arrested for that. You know, well, I'm a Chinese spy. I could be jailed forever for that. So no, I'm not filling out your drone or cheesh slaps forehead goes back to the mother ship.
Speaker 2: So it likes, to paraphrase Donald Trump, you think it's some four hundred pounder on his bed just jerking with the sky police.
Speaker 3: I could see that sort of person reading and hearing about the drones over in New Jersey and thinking I got to join in this because everybody's talking about it, and now you got dip s's lunching their drones just to be part of mind much Rather it's that than China, Iran or somebody.
Speaker 2: We've got Katie's headlines on the way.
Speaker 1: I gotta do this every single year for Christmas. I get a wild idea. At the end, it's gonna be very hard to pull off.
Speaker 2: No, I do it every year, and it's it's like my procrastination with everything else in my life. For some reason, I can't focus my mind until I'm under the crucible of the time constraint, and it's like writing a term paper. I got no ideas until it's you know, ten o'clock the night before. Then all of a sudden, my mind is worrying and I can get it done. I got an idea for Christmas presents less than two weeks ago. I think I can pull it off, but it's going to be an effort.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, well listen.
Speaker 2: I wish, I wish, I wish I could think I had like normal people.
Speaker 1: I wish you could give us details. Very intriguing, but we'll find out in January.
Speaker 3: Perhaps let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 9: Katie starting with NBC White House, warrens Trump of consequences of undoing key parts of Biden's legacy.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, hey, mainstream media, have you looked at the polling. The majority of America is happy with practically everything Trump is doing so quick. If you're daily he's destroying the country thing, it's just it's not working.
Speaker 1: It's helping him. I mean, if your goal is to hurt him, you're helping him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just I think it's impossible to overestimate the level of delusion that's happening in those little bubbles.
Speaker 1: They have no grasp of reality. More on that later.
Speaker 9: CNN. He spent months in Assyrian prison. CNN's camera caught the moment he's freed.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Clarissa Ward, they're in one of the evil prisons when they unlocked one of the doors and let somebody out.
Speaker 1: We'll play that for you later. It's quite dramatic.
Speaker 9: From the New York Times, Russian troops advanced within three miles of key Ukrainian transit hub.
Speaker 1: Good boy.
Speaker 9: Also from the New York Times, recent immigration surge has been the largest in US history.
Speaker 2: I've got more of the numbers on that. Ian Bremer tweeted it out overnight. It is the largest movement of human beings in world history. In world history happened under the Biden administration, and we've got the highest percentage of foreign born people in the United States we've ever had, and nobody voted for it. It wasn't put to a vote, it wasn't a discussion. Maybe it's a good thing. I don't tend to think it is, but maybe it's a good thing. Nobody voted for it, and that's not the way we're supposed to do things well.
Speaker 3: It will fundamentally change the country in a number of ways, and I could identify already several of them that are very, very bad.
Speaker 9: ABC United Healthcare CEO killing. Latest fingerprints and gun tied to the scene of the killing lead to suspect.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised his lawyer's going with his client is innocent. I thought he'd go with his client as crazy to try to avoid oh, the worst kind of prison, very very early days.
Speaker 9: The Associated Press Paul finds only about two in ten Americans approve of Biden's pardon of his son Hunter.
Speaker 3: And those two are just cuckoo nuts. Again, it's the blanket immunity over eleven years that screams guilt.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight percent of Democrats approved, which is pretty low for your own party. But you thirty eight percent, you're lying to yourself. Just want to be on your team. He don't think it was a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're really a bad person. From the New York Post.
Speaker 3: Well, or I'm sorry that was uncharitable. You're either a bad person or really really stupid. From the more charitable version he has Katie.
Speaker 9: One in six people plan to skip their weight loss drugs over the holidays so they can eat more interesting.
Speaker 1: Does it work that way?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess you get the food lost back, you reward it, you eat your drink, you're merry, and you get back on the old ozembic train.
Speaker 2: One little Elvis Michael Jackson messing with your body too much? E.
Speaker 9: And finally from the Babylon Bee, Bill Belichick agrees to unc job on condition that he can live in his girlfriend's dorm.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, he set himself up for that.
Speaker 3: So the rule for dividing between yes, I have a younger woman and being creepy is half your age plus seven?
Speaker 1: Right? Isn't that generally agreed on?
Speaker 3: I think so well with Belichick that would be a forty three year old woman because he's seventy two and his girlfriend's twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost fifty years apart, which is something. Oh man, we got so much news to get to today. I hope you can stick around if you miss an hour, get the podcast
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty