Speaker 1: As I was saying, welcome to the newest podcast in the Serial Killers family of podcasts. This one's called Andy Doesn't Care. It's our special news podcast that we what's the matter?
Speaker 2: It's just you.
Speaker 1: Look, you've got a violation there.
Speaker 2: Tardy for your own podcast recording, cheating listeners in consideration in the first degree, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: This is what I think of your ticket.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I see.
Speaker 2: Because let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: The thing is, we just we're it's gonna be shorter. It's gonna be shorter.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be shorter because where do you have to go. I have things to do. Yeah, you have things to do on the weirdest of days, and your schedule is always fluctuating. I've noticed this because sometimes sometimes you go to lunches, or you go over here, you go over there, and yet with the podcast, it's always the minute we ever repress records. You're like, ugh, gotta end this early. You're gonna stay here for another hour. I've never said gott to end this early. I oh, you're you're on top. We gotta finish this quick. I have things to do today. I'm very busy. Listen, very busy. Listen, I'm very very busy. Just admit, just admit I was a couple of minutes late. I'm sorry. It's not Andy's always busy and I'm always on time, and he doesn't have any consideration of my time. Were you have to hear until like eleven thirty twelve?
Speaker 1: Sometimes we were standing there talking to Josh for like twenty minutes, yes, discussing some business that I'm sure it was not business. Please don't at the Star like that, Please just tear it.
Speaker 2: You need Jesus, that's what you need. You need somebody to talk to you to control those anger issues.
Speaker 1: So I hello, Jesus, can you help me? I don't understand I'm Jewish anyway? Okay, Well, when I was a kid, there was this congregation called Jews for Jesus, And like all the Jews in town, we're all upset you.
Speaker 2: With your time, You with your time that you're always late. Reclaiming my time. Yeah, I want to, especially when it deals with you. You know, I have to go place, I have to instacart, and then I text you at like one o'clock.
Speaker 1: Then you're like, I've rode my bag. I need to instacart today.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you make things up and you go along that. That was my tell people what your plans are?
Speaker 1: Did My plan was let's go.
Speaker 2: You're saying let's go is not I have to instacart at X time.
Speaker 1: No, you don't say that, Yes I do.
Speaker 2: You don't. Yes, you never say that I do. Ever, you and your communication skills are non existent. Also, what are you trying to play? Send it to me so this way I could play it? What?
Speaker 1: Sorry, my my beeper is going off my communication skills Andrew, someone's beeping me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna send you a turd over beeper. What I'm gonna send you turd over beeper?
Speaker 1: You couldn't. You couldn't beep turd.
Speaker 2: I could figure out what the letters are and you could T nine it together T nine T nine texting. What's that?
Speaker 1: No, we just wrote boobs upside down, which was five eight zero zero eight, and then you turned it over and it said boobs and we giggled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a calculator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what T nine is called.
Speaker 2: No. T nine was predictive texting. Remember, it would be like because you'd have the number pad and excuse me. Okay, Oh so you.
Speaker 1: Would have to figure out what the numbers are. It was like a little game. It was a little puzzle.
Speaker 2: You remember T nine? You want one hundred percent? Much one hundred percent? A T nine? All keyboards add them?
Speaker 1: What is ten nine?
Speaker 2: So if I wanted to say, like hi, I would do four to four. And then.
Speaker 1: No, dude, you are fifteen years younger than me. We didn't have that. We had beepers, and then we had in America. You did not go from beepers. Yeah, t iPhones. There was that middle period, right, that was a two way It was a two way pager. Okay, you went, I went from pager to phone.
Speaker 2: Yes on a phone, yeah, T nine texting, that's right, I understand that.
Speaker 1: But we didn't have that on beepers.
Speaker 2: You are on a whole other level of what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: I know what you're trying.
Speaker 2: You're circling back and trying to Now you're realizing you knew what T nine is, and now you're saying, oh, I need to make Andy look like he was the crazy one. Not today, not on my watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna move on texting. I'm okay, But beeping is different than texting. What I'm trying to say is we didn't have letters on beepers, and we had to make things up and flip it upside down or write dirty words.
Speaker 2: Yes. And then I was saying on your cell phone a calculator, yes, but I was saying, like, but you could do it like a T nine text? Yes, where the numbers. We didn't have cell phones yet. I know when you heard beep we didn't have cell phones. I known't that, but the numbers still correspond to letters.
Speaker 1: But we didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you didn't, but it still existed when you had to use ten nine texting. And that's all I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: And then you said, remember with the little Charlie Angels Motorola phone.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's how you texted. Then. Yes, before there was texting, I under like four to four it up with like highs. Yeah, press zero and it would go to the next thing. I was never that advanced. I just did the letter, letter, letter, letter, letter, letter, letter, letter. I didn't do it, didn't finish the words for me.
Speaker 2: Your text messaging must have taken seventeen thousand hours.
Speaker 1: Did if you used T nine it would have been easier, blood pressure way up through the roof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that usually happens when you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Wrong about beepers.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying you're wrong about beepers, but about not knowing what T nine is and then finding out you didn't know it.
Speaker 1: I was talking about beepers, and I only mentioned it because at the day of recording, which was yesterday. Today was National VA's v VCR Day.
Speaker 2: Are you good? No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I bought the blood vessel. I plopped a I have to go.
Speaker 2: You made me. Of course, he wants to end early. Mister Instacart over here with his seventeen thousand side jobs that he's so busy doing.
Speaker 1: You made me pop a blood vessel in my brain.
Speaker 2: Take this back. That's an aurism. What you think you had a nanuarus I might have from you anyway. The dramatics, So dramatics.
Speaker 1: The only all I wanted to talk about was like old technology, because yesterday was National vc R Day and I still have a working VCR that's hooked up to our TV just in case I ever needed to dub anything or find like an old high school video or something like that, which I do from time to time or an old radio station video because they're all on VHSC tapes, which were the many VCR tapes that you'd have to put inside the adapter, Yes, and then put into a VCR. We had those, yes, So that's all I was saying, is like, but but see, like, what what is obsolete technology for you?
Speaker 2: I mean a CD player VCRs or a CD player, CD players, cassette players, a walkman. Yeah I had a walkman, you did. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did it have a tape deck or a CD player tape deck? It did have a tape deck, yes, Wow, No I didn't say that. So you didn't have a discman.
Speaker 2: I did have a discman.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you were still using cassette tapes when you were a kid, yeah, they Yeah, there was like they must have been on the way out though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it was Goosebumps on tape, Power Rangers episodes on tape.
Speaker 1: The Little Kid stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, casettes are actually coming back.
Speaker 1: Everything has come back, the records. But I was at the.
Speaker 2: Audio quality is so bad, so it makes no sense at least bring something.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, here we go, here we go. Big boss Man is calling, so Andrew has to leave the room. And leave me here. That's fine. Anyway, what I was about to say is, I was at Urban Outfitters a couple of weeks ago with my daughter, and you know, she was looking at this trendy clothing or whatever, and I meandered upstairs because the men's section is really small, and they put the men's section with all the crap that they saw in the store. So amongst all the crap that they saw in the store was a moderately sized vinyl section. And so they had records. Some of them were current day, a few of them were I guess some artists are still putting out vinyl because they've think it's trendy and cool. But there were some older ones there. But in any event, so any only of these records that knew they were like sixty dollars. They were.
Speaker 2: Oh now my phone is ringing.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Oh it's Danielle. Oh did I said, Danielle? Danielle? It was Danielle Danielle. Hold on a second, I'll call her back. I couldn't hear my phone. My phone was on silent.
Speaker 2: Let's see what she wants.
Speaker 1: It'll take up some time since Andrew's not here. Hi, Danielle, You're on bull Chat.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Andrew left the room and left me alone. So that's why I picked up your call.
Speaker 2: Alone.
Speaker 1: Well, because when Elvis calls him, he gets all paranoid and he jumps up out of the chair and he runs out of the room and goes into another room.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Well that is his boss, So I.
Speaker 1: Guess he feels I know, but he could be kind of cool like me and like answer on the show.
Speaker 3: He could.
Speaker 1: He could, but I think Elvis would get mad. We were just we were talking about old technology because yesterday was National vcay. Yeah, and so I was talking about a beeper that I had, and Andrew was arguing with me about some kind of T nine texting but that didn't exist with beepers. And then just as he ran out of the room, I was talking about how they sell brand new vinyls records, you know, at Urban outfitters, and they're like sixty dollars a record, which is stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, I just got the new Harry Styles one on vinyl and it was not cheat either.
Speaker 1: It was like thirty You bought it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bought it because I was like, you know what, I'm trying to get a little bad, a little more into vinyl.
Speaker 2: We have a record player at home.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, so I started trying to buy some more stuff on vinyl, and that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, is one of these I got you, Andrew. We don't need you anymore, oh, Danielle. Danielle's on. He Andrew decided to come back. He ended his call.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I like how he makes it seem like I don't have a job. This is your job right now, I.
Speaker 3: Said, it's your boss. You kind of have to answer.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks, Danielle. It's so cool that someone actually understands that someone besides him works. It's crazy when you're not so self centered and you could see what other people do for a living. Now, my phone's buzzing, Danielle.
Speaker 1: Did you I'm sorry, did you Did you need something that we can discuss on the show.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was actually about something that happened on my way to my car.
Speaker 3: But you're not gonna want to discuss it.
Speaker 1: Did somebody poop on the sidewalk?
Speaker 3: No, it's something something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I can't wait to hear Bye daniel Bye, love you too, Thanks for calling, and thank you for taking up the time that Andrew left.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, Okay, So that you're thinking this is so funny, my dad just texted me.
Speaker 1: Do you know a dj kaigo?
Speaker 2: What old people? Now? Scary is calling? You want to talk to him? Here? You want? I don't know. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Uh Hello Scary Jones, Welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: Are we on bull chet right now? You're on bull Chet?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: It's the parade of people that are calling my phone while Andrew was on the phone with Elvis out of the room. So I figured we just put everybody on.
Speaker 2: I mean, are we is this like.
Speaker 4: I mean just running through the actual board?
Speaker 2: Like we on it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: If you call me, you'll be on the actual board.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm just holding my phone up to the microphone.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, yeah, no, I just I wanted to see if if some presence showed up for me and Elvis today.
Speaker 2: You didn't tell me about the wine ones.
Speaker 1: No, there was a box of stuff sitting here that said for Skary and Elvis, and it's been sitting here all morning. I guess you just were oblivious.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't even notice it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean you did you did?
Speaker 1: You did notice all those bags of Eminem's though, you notice that, and they weren't far from it. It wasn't far from the Eminem's.
Speaker 4: I guess that's that's why I'm never on serial killers, because I don't even notice eminem's.
Speaker 2: I don't notice the serial well, I mean, one day they'll have an eminem cereal. That would be smarter. You have to join us for an episode yet.
Speaker 1: No, I'm getting you the Chuck Peanut butter cereal that you requested, so stand by as soon as we get it.
Speaker 2: You're on, all right?
Speaker 1: By anything?
Speaker 3: Fun?
Speaker 2: Uh? No.
Speaker 1: Danielle just called and.
Speaker 2: We were talking about old school text right right.
Speaker 1: Right, because we were talking how yesterday was National VCR Day, so we were talking about old technology, and Andrew was yelling at me about Beeper's and ten nine texting or something.
Speaker 4: So well, you know that if you you could write a boobs number, boobs boobs es.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't think we did. That must have been a Brooklyn thing LEI yes, yes, all right, scary, Yeah, thanks for checking in. We'll catch you tomorrow, all right, buddy, love you too, okay, yeah, no plugs?
Speaker 2: All right? Hi Diamond.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go now?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to pull up a mic? Diamond?
Speaker 1: No, no, you were everyone.
Speaker 3: My name is Diamond sincere. Oh thanks for giving me the mic? Is this bull chat? Because I don't see mike? Okay? What are we talking about today?
Speaker 1: We're talking about how the show's about to go.
Speaker 2: Off the rails?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, let me help you skirt exactly. Okay, So what's going on? What are no seriously what are we doing? What we've been trying here?
Speaker 1: We've been trying to talk about old, outdated technology for the last fifteen minutes, but Andrew keeps getting derailed and sidelined or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: Distracted. I didn't say old music. Well I am no, no, no, we were talking about.
Speaker 3: I want to dance with somebody? What about what about Friday night?
Speaker 1: You ain't y okay anyway?
Speaker 2: So and they hung out. Can you please get some control? Hello, Scott, and I got my own BC again.
Speaker 3: You know the song?
Speaker 1: Can you please?
Speaker 3: Six of y'all were now because only two of you had I found your credit God to see it's.
Speaker 1: Not no, it's not but it's okay. No, it is not okay either. I'm going this is not dude, Please wait, some decorum. Don't you do the other good decorum?
Speaker 3: Yes, let's go to Tony Braxton.
Speaker 2: Don't you know? You know you guys do your thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna answer my dad about DJ.
Speaker 2: You can you have a really good impression of her? Heard of him? Well? This is entertaining.
Speaker 1: You can you hear the people turning off the podcast the hundreds them not listening to by the hundreds.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are so dramatic.
Speaker 1: I'm not dramatic.
Speaker 2: We are shutting them off by the hundreds. It's sable. I knew because I know my audience. Even the only person I get a text from his my friend Matt, and he tells me things, and then I use that as basis to complain about everyone. Matt just texted me and said, I can't listen to this. That's crazy. So he's listening like.
Speaker 1: He is listening my phone on. You have your phone on?
Speaker 2: Oh cool? So you just call people. You're the executive producer. You should know these things.
Speaker 3: I sure am, But you don't let me do my job.
Speaker 2: He doesn't. He hasn't let anybody do it.
Speaker 3: Guys. Let's start a petition either pay Diamond or change the name of the show.
Speaker 1: Does your boy boy Brown?
Speaker 3: I know why you don't? What why do you think? I started singing Whinney Houston all next? So I'm here.
Speaker 2: So what is it about Bobby Brown that you love? I have?
Speaker 1: I have a great idea. I'm going to leave here we go.
Speaker 2: He's such a sometimes I wonder.
Speaker 1: This is my idea if you actually were an only child. Hear me out. Hear me out, please, hear me out. I'm going to go and do my instacart and make my money, okay, and then I want you to give me the report of how this episode does when it airs.
Speaker 3: Please it'll it'll do well because I'm going to promote it myself. If it's my podcast for the day, great by thank you. But I have a great today, Scott. Have you ever said your last name on Aaron? Do you want me to say it right now so people could look you up?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm having enough trouble with these idiots on Instagram. Could you not please? It's not funny.
Speaker 2: So you're quitting fifteen minutes into the show because you're not getting your way. Just want to be clear, Just wanted to make that clear.
Speaker 1: I'm not quitting. And it's not that I'm not getting my.
Speaker 2: Way, it's just you guys are here talking about whatever, and I feel disconnected from the chat and I just want to go.
Speaker 3: Is it because you were born before the nineties and you just don't get it?
Speaker 2: Get what, Diamond?
Speaker 3: What's cool?
Speaker 1: So it's cool to have a screeching fool come.
Speaker 2: In here.
Speaker 3: Now, diamonds chat.
Speaker 2: Like this. You're lucky.
Speaker 1: I really like you, Diamond.
Speaker 3: Well, Scottie, I really like you too. My god, I love I Stan you Stan who not serial killers as an entity?
Speaker 2: But got what Stan?
Speaker 1: That's the eminem thing? Oh infatuated?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? He's right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So Diamond, what was the what was the first like when you were a kid? What do you remember being the first? Like I don't know what the word is tech that you remember owning? Not tech, but like what was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How did you listen to music when you were a kid? Like what did you put in something?
Speaker 3: I remember I had a cassette player. No, I'm good because I'm gonna leave. Nobody really wants to stay here with you, guys. Okaycet player And it was like a boombox and it was purple and guess what. Guess what was the song that I used to play all the time. I don't know if it was like the only one I liked or it was the only one I.
Speaker 2: Had pointer sisters.
Speaker 3: No, it was it was who that is my baby Daddy?
Speaker 1: Who did I know that song? I know that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What Mike?
Speaker 3: You ready to go? You know we got to go to the stove. See that's a perfect example.
Speaker 2: You know you ain't going to go get no pamples? I see.
Speaker 1: I see like little child Diamond like walking up the street in Brooklyn with the boom box on her shoulder, running out of d batteries and going to the bodega and asking.
Speaker 3: The got your We plugged it up at that point. See that's how you know how old you are?
Speaker 1: What you plugged it up? So you walked around with a giant extension cord.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't take it outside of my house.
Speaker 2: Why pumped it up?
Speaker 3: Because we had actual walkmen and stuff like that to Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But didn't you want to see show how cool you were with a big loud music.
Speaker 3: Oh that was more of the eighties. I'm a nineties kid.
Speaker 1: Did you go to the beach ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I didn't like the beach. It wasn't my thing, It wasn't my stilo as the kids.
Speaker 1: See, when I went to the beach as a kid, as a kid, there there would be idiots with giant boomboxes blasting music all over the place, and it was so obnoxious, like I don't want to hear your crap down the beach.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I would bring mine and keep it at a moderate level, and I'd play the radio station, you know, because that way, if there was a contest, I could run find a payphone.
Speaker 2: And call that. My god, you're kids such a nerd?
Speaker 1: Why am I a nerd? What do you think got me here? Do you being a radio nerd?
Speaker 2: Got me? He didn't have bracest this?
Speaker 1: I did look at a nice my teeth?
Speaker 3: Thar did you have the ones that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: They didn't have that back then. No, No, I didn't have the gear, No ahead gear.
Speaker 2: Almost an So what about it? That's what you that's what it sounds. That makes sense if you go back and listen to that. Well, were like stuttering like I always listen. You never do? Okay, See why do you got to throw a little personal digs because you don't listen.
Speaker 3: Guys they're fighting, no or not?
Speaker 1: But why don't you listen?
Speaker 2: I do? I listened the other day to the serial Kill.
Speaker 1: The other day what episode seven? I mean, you don't listen? You jab, you poke, and you poke and you poke some more. I would just think that if you were, you know, a professional podcaster.
Speaker 2: My god, listen.
Speaker 1: I have all the seventeen other podcasts that you produce. Do you listen to them?
Speaker 2: Yes? Not this one. I listened to this one. You don't. You don't. I watch it on YouTube. I have to edit and put it on YouTube. I put the social clips up. You and your little turd face can listen in the car because you have time. I do seventeen other things for this.
Speaker 3: Do you take it's listening? But this is very exciting.
Speaker 2: Anyway, m M rude water is really good, So I do.
Speaker 1: I do still have a Walkman that is in service, not the cassette one. It's just the radio one because sometimes I just like to listen to the radio.
Speaker 3: You know a Walkman.
Speaker 1: Well, the app is delayed. You listened up radio on an app it's not live.
Speaker 3: But the thing about it is, it's not like you. It doesn't matter if it's delayed.
Speaker 1: No, it does.
Speaker 2: You can direct you on that. It's a podcast. You're talking to the microphone. Learn about radio podcasting.
Speaker 1: Well, you're like Uncle Johnny, who's.
Speaker 3: Like no, because the thing about it is sometimes I get loud and you don't want me to talk like this in your air, so I go like that, and then sometimes I get a low and sensual and soul true. Okay, okay, what else? How long has this been?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's over.
Speaker 1: It's over. It's over now. It's not even listening to ball chat.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Diamond, you can see yourself out.
Speaker 2: We're just taking a quick commercial break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this, maybe with or without Diamond. All right, well we're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was going to be able to run out well now, but I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the Disease to Penis commercial that we just played?
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I didn't because no one, you guys didn't.
Speaker 2: What was the song and I'm here? Is that from?
Speaker 3: What do you mean Beyonce? I was here, dude?
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you I got the hurdle yesterday? It was such an obscure song and I got it in the first thing, and I was it was Roy Orbison? Oh pretty woman?
Speaker 3: Okay, never mind, clearly they're taking it back with word. I haven't played in one.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird.
Speaker 2: They're all over the place, hurdle, They're all over the place. Like one time.
Speaker 1: It'll be like those earrings that she's wearing. You're so easily distracted, I'm because those things are dangling. It's like she has yarn. Why does she still make her whole audience wear masks?
Speaker 2: Is that still the fuck? Do you see those earrings? Look? Do you see those earrings?
Speaker 1: How does how do giant earrings not yank women's ear lobes?
Speaker 3: There's a protective thing on it?
Speaker 2: Really up? Yeah, Scott, you had an earring. I'm surprised you airing I did? You could still see the hole? See it right there? We could.
Speaker 1: My daughter actually pushed pushed a thing through it, probably four or five years ago, and it bled a little bit, but it went through. It won't work anymore. I tried. I just can't get it through there anymore. Would you still wear one just just for poops and giggles? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What possessed you to do that? Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, so when I was in high school, that was about the time when people were getting the earring it was popular. My parents would not let me get my ear pierced. So at eighteen years old, I moved out of the house to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. And I went to the story. I went to the Lyndale mall and I went to I don't know if it was Claires or whatever type store it was at the time. And I just remember I was sitting in the window because that's where they did the piercing. I was clutching a Teddy Bear tight because I was really nervous and scared. And the girl came over and said, this won't hurt. And she took that gun out when and and it hurt. And then she just pushed the you know that starter they put it like a diamond stud started earing in. It's the one with the point on it. And I was actually going home to visit my parents a couple of weeks later, and I forgot to take it out and my dad saw it and he's like, what is that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Because it was like blood all over my ear because I was I was messing with it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that sounds disgusting. You weren't cleaning.
Speaker 1: It no, I was cleaning it. But you're not supposed to take that starter out for a certain amount of time. And you know, but when I was in high school, I had the magnetic earring. I wasn't allowed to get it pierced, so they had magnetic.
Speaker 3: Ones when you were in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a diamond stud and there was a magnetic back.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you never did the I used to do this with the rhinestones from my shirt when I was a kid. Take it, put a little vassoline and stick it on your nose and it looks like.
Speaker 2: You got your Yeah, take put What do.
Speaker 3: People say, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Speaker 1: No, we don't smoke pipes. Oh no, he's very anti dragic. He already pre ordered the Nancy Reagan's stands.
Speaker 2: Damn right.
Speaker 1: I did just say no.
Speaker 2: He said today, have you put in your pre order? And I said for stamps?
Speaker 1: Who is a stamp?
Speaker 2: That's so rare.
Speaker 3: First of all of all the things that have come out about Nancy Reagan, you saw that you're stuck.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that she was like the like the Reagans didn't like people. No, I thought she was groups of people.
Speaker 3: I thought she was the throat goat.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, cut that out seriously. Next, I know what Sorry, no, no, no, I know what I think it might be.
Speaker 2: This is a children's podcast. You can't talk about There.
Speaker 1: Are many things that I think it could mean.
Speaker 2: Please we'll discuss afterward. Please. I'm sorry, guys, but if you're on Twitter, just type in Nancy Reagan and you'll see what like like that. No, but you can run, but you have throat cancer.
Speaker 3: No she didn't, thank god. Oh anyway, so anyway, you guys, what's the weather.
Speaker 1: Like my old my old mailman buck who used to drive a little JEP mail truck. He would smoke a pipe and I love the way that it smelled. He would back then that they were they would drive from house to house. They're not allowed to do that anymore because of the gas, you know. And his name was Bucket. He smoked a pipe and I love the way that it smelled.
Speaker 3: You think that was his real name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. Because he was an old dude.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was an old He was an old timer when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's long dead.
Speaker 3: Okay, r I p Buck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Buck is a nice name. Know what other name I like? I like the name Lincoln, Lincoln.
Speaker 1: For a first name.
Speaker 3: For that, yeah, like on.
Speaker 2: Old school names.
Speaker 1: Why is Lincoln spelled Lincoln? I don't understand, like some words like that. I don't understand Lincoln. Why what? What can you say it again? Lincolm like adding an accent. I'm not that's the way. That's the way it's spelled. There are just some dumb words in the English language that shouldn't be spelled the way that.
Speaker 2: Are you taking the link tunnel home?
Speaker 1: Not I'm taking the whole loaned holeland?
Speaker 3: Are you really? No?
Speaker 2: I don't go I don't live there. Driving me home today? No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not driving you home.
Speaker 3: You drive me home?
Speaker 1: You can go home with Salmon and and what's his name?
Speaker 2: William?
Speaker 1: In there, they're recording their podcast Do you produce that one too?
Speaker 3: I was on that one just now though.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: They talk about bodybuilding and meditation. What do they talk about over there? And yoga? They talk about yoga.
Speaker 2: The title is literally BAM wedding podcast.
Speaker 1: About them getting married?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I understand? So what are they going to do after they get married.
Speaker 3: It's going to be bam marriage podcasts.
Speaker 2: Got it? Got it?
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm going to be invited to that wedding?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We all?
Speaker 2: You think we're all going to go? Hello? What I think I'm seeing karaoke at it? Really? Yeah? I think I was invited to sing.
Speaker 1: That's going to be some crazy time.
Speaker 3: Just get ready, everybody, Tony Braxton, do.
Speaker 2: You want to beat the background vocals for The Gangster's Paradise?
Speaker 1: You can do it?
Speaker 2: You want to be in the choir?
Speaker 1: What was that face? I don't ever have bad.
Speaker 3: Just hitting people with ooh your breath helotosis?
Speaker 1: I mean I probably do every once in a while after I eat something, But halotosis terrifies me because you don't even know you have it, and most people won't tell you you have.
Speaker 2: Know I I'm gonna say, wish there was a nicer way to tell somebody that their breath smells.
Speaker 1: And you know what, even doing even doing this doesn't really do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't smell your holotosis.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's on, if it's onions, you can look how we're all talking over each other.
Speaker 2: Three's a crowd, bro, he is so annoying.
Speaker 3: So anyway, you guys, how are you feeling about the weather.
Speaker 1: Well, I think personally, this is a national podcast. It's different everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, temperatures are rising across the country down here. Yeah, because I'm a hot mother anyway, So I am not a fan of anything over eighty degrees.
Speaker 2: Same, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a fan sixty to eighty, my sweet spot. What about you, Scott?
Speaker 2: Sure? Same?
Speaker 3: You see, And this is why I can't work with you. This is why, because he doesn't cooperate. You guys, he's a loser. Andrew, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: I like temperatures between fifty and eighty fifty? A little bit fifty nicely. I need the window open.
Speaker 1: This will be the lowest listen to podcast episode we've ever had.
Speaker 3: That's fine, a new record with me on.
Speaker 2: Actually, the last time time I was on, it did well.
Speaker 1: No, it did.
Speaker 3: So people were tweeting me, Hey, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: That was Deanna.
Speaker 3: There was a guy who's like, Oh, I have to drive so far. I hope you're listening. I hope you're on another drive, and I hope that you get there safely.
Speaker 2: Thanks, by the YouTube comments are always nicer like me, all two of them. Two of them. I loved, diminishing things that I work on, like have a little bit of like you make. It sounds like there's dozens and hundreds of comments because, let me tell you, he always gets attacked on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh good, I just don't understand. Keep it up.
Speaker 2: Remember when the person called you the one I sent you what an older person said, you looked like a chunkier Chris Pratt.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, great, okay, good that that's a compliment. It was actually then I looked like Chris Pratt exactly. I'm down.
Speaker 2: It's better than me. Boy meets World terrible.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Everybody thought, yeah, Corey Matthews. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they also thought you looked like Fred Savage from you know, Wonder Years and what did he do something lately?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So now you have that tie.
Speaker 3: Guys, we have to go.
Speaker 1: We're not going anywhere. Were only at twenty nine minutes?
Speaker 3: How long is it?
Speaker 2: Forty five?
Speaker 1: Forty five? Mostly usually an hour? Andrew Andrew likes the bell five.
Speaker 2: Dude, you and these jabs today?
Speaker 1: No, because you're like.
Speaker 2: It is like little nick picky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I it's been real. It's been nice. In other words, it's been real nice. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: You stole that.
Speaker 3: This is just not fun Sea.
Speaker 2: I stole that from her, sir, Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Stole that from me. Who did this to my table?
Speaker 2: Okay? By now I bought this, you bought the table.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you for stopping by.
Speaker 2: You can't lower diamonds, mic.
Speaker 1: She said she was leaving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she wants to leave, when she'll lower her mind, I'll.
Speaker 3: Leave at the thirty minute mark, thirty seven, thirty eight.
Speaker 1: He's not very entertaining.
Speaker 2: How is it not? It's not entertaining for you? Engaging?
Speaker 1: It's like that meme to you? Okay, to you, I have an idea though what never mind? This is this is half of my podcast, so it has to be entertaining to me. Yeah, but how do you think I feel ninety nine percent of the time, it's actually it's actually fifty it's actually fifty one percent mind and forty nine percent yours?
Speaker 2: And why is that? And why is that?
Speaker 1: Well, because you know I came up with it, so I got a career.
Speaker 2: Wait, it sounds.
Speaker 1: It just took a spill.
Speaker 2: It's like that meme O.
Speaker 1: Diamond thank you for filling up some time. I do like your hat. I will say that, Oh dude, you just bashed ice everywhere. I think that. I think that the bold chat portion of the podcast serial Killers has just really run its course.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's your idea?
Speaker 1: I had one and you shot it down.
Speaker 2: What's your idea?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what it was. It was the Andrew Andrew doesn't care about anything podcast. Okay, so it was just a personal jibe against me, got it?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yes, I just wanted to make sure you could get another little We've really we've done absolutely nothing for thirty minutes. Because can we go back to what we were talking.
Speaker 2: About and we are just gonna shut those and be a little bit more positive today? Great, let's go. Yeah, I'm there, I'm there. What is that? Serial Killers International? Okay? What were you trying to do?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to like a transition ding or something. I don't know what is this.
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Geez?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's been a morning. Yeah, you've been in a rare form this entire show.
Speaker 1: Sadly it's not rare, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's pretty consistent anyway, tracks pretty well for real? Is this Diamon's water. It isn't cool, all right, So I forget about technology. So Serial Killers, you want bull Chat to end, No officially because we don't listen. You tell the listeners that Scotty wants to end bowl Chat. So when I was a youngster, here it is everybody go direct youor hate comments to this one.
Speaker 1: I had a real to reel player in my house like that. You'd go downstairs into the wood panel den and there was a real to reel player on the wall, and I used to like play radio on it. I would stick a microphone in and play radio. I would like talk things up and I wish I still had those I don't have that. Like Christopher Cross sailing would be on in the background and I would say, Hi.
Speaker 2: Everybody, this is Scott Chris. What was his name?
Speaker 1: Christopher Cross.
Speaker 2: He was the only person who won the Big Four at the Grammys, and then that record stayed until who oh my god, I don't know. Billy Eilish. He won Best New R Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year in one ceremony and the only other person to do it in history is Billy Eilish.
Speaker 1: Tiede or beat tide. Okay, see you can't beat that, I guess, or can you? There's probably new categories now.
Speaker 2: No, the Big Four has always remained the same records, song, album and artist.
Speaker 1: Why do they still call it record?
Speaker 2: Well, because it's two different categories. But why record Song of the years for the song? Right, Record of the Years for the production? And then there's album two Album of the Years for the entire album.
Speaker 1: But what's record?
Speaker 2: Record is for the production of a song? What does that mean? So? Oh, take Billie Eilish's song, so she bad Guy was the song of the year. Correct, bad Guy? Record of the Year is for them writing it together. It goes to the writers and producers of the song.
Speaker 1: So if she didn't write it, then she couldn't have gotten that exactly, okay. And then the album is the whole album? Album is the whole album?
Speaker 2: And what was the other one? Best New Artist? Yes, okay, so she won all of those. That's rare that Christopher Cross is the only other person? Is that a fact? It is a fact. That's very weird.
Speaker 1: There you go, Christopher Cross. Yeah, all I can think of is sailing. I know he had a couple of songs I've.
Speaker 2: Tried listening to that song and it's just not my jam. I don't really like it. Yeah, and what did he wind up doing? I don't know. Drown No, I don't know where is Is he dead?
Speaker 1: I think he's dead, right. Nate was a big fan of Has then he met him and he hated him.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 1: Don't ever meet your idols. I mean I met Jeff Probes and you met me. You know here I am, you're my idol?
Speaker 2: You I was. I went, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know back when you started out in radio, like, oh, look at that guy Scott.
Speaker 2: There, I know, such a radio stud.
Speaker 1: But no, that And it happened to Amy and I because she really really really liked Barry Manilow. Yeah, like really, you know, CoA Cabana, go to lots all of his concerts, and you know, I took her to Vegas to see him for a charity show that he was doing. We were like in the front row. Then we got to meet him. No, don't ever meet like no, because he was he was just not a nice person.
Speaker 2: I got some stories from people I met here. We all do.
Speaker 1: But I overheard him saying to like his handler because they pushed us all into this like little back room and we were waiting and there's like, you know, a little cucumber sandwiches or whatever crap they pass around, and so I overheard him talking to his handler and he's like, I have to do this? Do I really have to do this right now? Meet all these freaking people?
Speaker 2: That's so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean we took a picture. He was looking at me more than her, and that was it. Can we do a classic British tea party with cucumber sandwiches? I never had one, and I'm fascinated by them, slice of cucumber on bread.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get us a tea tray that would have like the stacks and we could get all finger sandwiches.
Speaker 1: So we can have a disgusting English party, yes, because most of their stuff is just like We'll get Rob Shooter to come on to speak British, No thanks, speaks British. Can we get a big old spotted dick.
Speaker 2: Can? Yeah, a can of it?
Speaker 1: It comes into it. It's a sponge pudding. Oh you know it is? Hines makes it overseas well. We could do beans, bangers and mash. What's the mash? I don't know because a banger is a sausage, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I think it's just beans. I like bean. I love beans.
Speaker 1: They love them.
Speaker 2: They do beans on toasts and I think that's so nasty.
Speaker 1: It's actually pretty good because you know, you go, you go to Mexico or something like that, and not like baked beans.
Speaker 2: I could do like black beans.
Speaker 1: No, I like I like bake because I like them sweet. Like I would. I would take a can of bush beans, pop it open, and I would sit and eat it cold out of the can.
Speaker 2: Love baked beans, Oh my god, oh god.
Speaker 1: I just don't love when that fatty piece of bacon floats up to the top. So that's why I get the vegetarian beans. Not a vegetarian by any means, but I just prefer the vegetarian baked beans.
Speaker 2: What's the matter?
Speaker 1: I feel like dry heaving. I feel like a hobo hanging off the side of a train eating a can of beans that I that I, you know, bashed open.
Speaker 2: With a rock police. I only have sixpence.
Speaker 1: The Richer Andrew the Rich and that band. That's right, very good. But why is why is the hobo always carrying the stick with the with the with the.
Speaker 2: Thing, not too much. They could carry in those things.
Speaker 1: But why a stick with a bag on it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't they just carry a bag.
Speaker 2: Oh we could also do We could also do fish and chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's They're really good. But I don't eat that anymore.
Speaker 2: They put vinegar on it. I don't understand they do.
Speaker 1: They do the French fries things with the vinegar too. I don't like vinegar. Like, I won't eat vinegar either. I hope your friend John Chip guy or whatever his name is didn't bring vinegar chips.
Speaker 2: Well, Jason, he's going to be on this fro this Friday. Oh yeah, yeah, we're recording tomorrow with him.
Speaker 1: Oh are we really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh that's good to know because I don't think I can be here tomorrow. Interesting, I'm really glad that you told me that it was gonna be Yeah, you know, we were saying that we were going to try and pre like like recording advance for things. It's really it's too bad. I can't be here tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know. I'll move it to Thursday. Thanks for letting me know. I'll move it to Thursday.
Speaker 1: I don't think that this week is really not good for me. That's why I really really needed for you to be here yesterday. But you know, you were at a golf outing, so that's cool.
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm like, actually, maybe I may punch you. I'm not even kidding at this point, it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't come to work because they're playing golf?
Speaker 2: Punch you in your face so hard? Why?
Speaker 1: Because you can't handle the truth. Okay, you had a golf outing. You consistently, you had a caddy. You can do things, and then when.
Speaker 2: You can't, all of a sudden, it's like, well, I wanted to be here, but you couldn't.
Speaker 1: I never said just It's just I never said yes, I could be here tomorrow. You never gave me. Oh my god, Like the chip guy's coming, that's not it. Where's the chip guy? This broken thing you are?
Speaker 2: You need to get some type of help for what I'm gonna call jerk polar disorder. Okay, that's fine, jerk itis, that's what you have. Ers.
Speaker 1: I love, I have itis. I have lots of itises.
Speaker 2: He's it's jerk idis. It's the constant need to just poke, poke, poke, poke, get under the skin and keep poking.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna make a muscle so it doesn't hurt. I'll poke again. Look at that. Yeah, anyway, all right, we have some more time. Let's let's talk about something meaningful.
Speaker 2: Andrew. So, yeah, we're gonna be doing chips with Jason. Great, that does not mean fine, let's talk about it. Fine, it's a Friday bonus episode. Great, he has his own page where he reviews chips. Survivor. He's actually close to lived, grew up close to your town.
Speaker 1: Baked up, they're baked.
Speaker 2: You can only need baked chips. So we're gonna add that as a stipulation to got it. See, this is what he does. This is what he does.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I agree to something and then the minute you agree to it, the day comes and you're like baked chips.
Speaker 3: I thought I only said beaked chips.
Speaker 2: I can't do it, belisser.
Speaker 1: I have a blood test on Saturday. I've been so eating.
Speaker 2: So they even say google it, google it. Eating chips or eating something that's not gonna throw your levels completely off. Whack, You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: I have been so good. I know you have, and I've congratulated you to this point. I don't need to mess it up by eating chips.
Speaker 2: So why would you let me let someone with a chip. Literally before we recorded, I mentioned that he was going to come on, and you're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's such on Ramboos.
Speaker 2: Can you push it to next week? And now you're asking on this so this way you look like a better person when you're not.
Speaker 1: What I'm just asking you if we could do it next week.
Speaker 2: Now you're asking that would be great if we could do it on this you're asking the minute the mics are off, it'll be okay, So he's coming in on a this week, right, No, no, no, I would like to say he's gonna come in. No, no, I was just and then the minute we press record on Friday for that Friday bonus episode, it'll be well. I didn't want to do it because I have a cholesterol test, but Andy forced made a dot.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you right now if we can please do it next week?
Speaker 2: Sure, Scotty, be possible. Absolutely, Scott, thank you, thank you for doing that for me. Absolutely, my leg's hurt.
Speaker 1: I did something yesterday. I was in the garden or whatever I was doing. It must have been something I don't normally do. So my leg muscles are really hurting me today. It's hard for me to walk around and stand.
Speaker 2: Up even interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like if there was some mugger chasing me, I wouldn't be able to outrun him today. Tomorrow, Yes, I can't today. What is that anyway?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Something popped up?
Speaker 1: Well, popped up something when I was on the screen. Oh so what else, buddy?
Speaker 2: Well? And I have to maybe hiccup or sneeze or burp? What it was? A hiccup?
Speaker 1: That is so attractive?
Speaker 2: That is? Yeah? But meanwhile, when you're doing the Scottie shake, what that's attractive? Shaking a box of cereal has nothing to do with it? Shake your box? So you're just gonna make fun of me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like you know? To me? What do I do to you? I'm done?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm done. When have I made.
Speaker 1: Fun of you?
Speaker 2: When have I made fun of you?
Speaker 1: Because you went to golf yesterday instead of recording? I wish I could just not come in one day? How cool would that be?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 1: I bet you got paid yesterday too.
Speaker 2: You can also get paid when you don't show up that.
Speaker 1: You got paid.
Speaker 2: You can get paid too.
Speaker 1: I bet you didn't even take a vacation day. I bet you just got paid. You can get paid two untrue or as you say false.
Speaker 2: You know what you do?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 2: You say, yeah, you English touristed, or like Scandinavian tourist. It like you'll say something like so let's keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please point it out next time. I do it. Yeah, because I don't think I do that. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I noticed it when I was listening back to the episode you don't listen to this, I do. I listened to that episode.
Speaker 1: Which one tell me? I'm want to hear it. It was there, good, the serial one. Yes, all right, I listened to it yesterday. I didn't hear that, but I will listen again.
Speaker 2: I noticed it, okay, and I think it's fun. That's fine. No point it out.
Speaker 1: I'll try to change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say again all the time and again, and you say, let me tell you something, let me tell us something, let me tell you something. Yes? Are you done? Are you done? Yeah? Have we aired out all our grievances?
Speaker 1: No, there's always going to be more.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think that's what makes us successful. Andrew, Oh, now we're successful. Well, I mean the end of the serial. One it was we weren't successful moderately, the one that I listened to, what did I say? You're like with what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, No, it was this episode two. The hundreds of comments we get you make it seem like with so big. Well, I mean that's the thing. The last one it was, we don't make any money.
Speaker 1: Like all the YouTube comments and there's like four and and one of them act like one of them yeah, and five of them is Joe.
Speaker 2: No they're not. Yeah, no, Okay, have you checked the latest episode? I did, and it was like all Joe talk. So then let me show you where you're wrong. Okay, and you won't admit it. No, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I look the other day, yep, you know what. Then I'm gonna look at the ratings for us.
Speaker 2: You should I'm going to where are you gonna look up the ratings sport on the podcast app? How?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We got a new one? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was it good? Uh yeah. They said that we make their days and they don't like me because that's your favorite When that says that the banter today was exceptionally amusing. I love Andrew I love when you all fight. I too had a Cassio calculator watch and bueno audios.
Speaker 1: That means good luck abye because I said that in the last episode. Yes, yes, because we were talking about the other podcasts that you're working on, and I was like, oh, bueno, which means good luck warno. Yeah, I think i'd be really, you know, I would do, well, what are you doing? Another one? Another one? So that means we're coming back. We'll be back right after this, and we're back. We need to get up to the fifty minute mark. Oh, I guess it's gonna be an hour now.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: So what how about some content we've We've just been bickering the entire time Diamonds.
Speaker 2: Diamond yelled and here we were having a great time. We sat in the corner the whole time with your arms crossed, and we're just like, this is gonna be a lowist episode.
Speaker 1: I just know we well listen to me. I love Diamond. I would love to have her on the show, but she always feels like she has to be on. You know, she comes in here and just bust through the door and like a damnond and start singing. Yeah, sit down and have a conversation with us. Should we did have a conversation, No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: She just led. She sang, Bobby Brown. We don't sing, we talked, We don't sing. What is this footloose?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: They don't dance in footloose?
Speaker 1: Yes they do. They dance and sing in foot foot loose.
Speaker 2: You can't dance in the town though, but a joke.
Speaker 1: But they did anyway, Okay, So what the joke means? It wasn't very funny.
Speaker 2: It's that you're trying to ban it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like I saw, I saw the movie, the play everything.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you should have gotten the reference off the bat then instead of not a good one when some explains it to you.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Shopping carts, I mean, what anything? Shopping cards anything? What is shopping cards anything? Do you know Amazon Prime?
Speaker 2: Yes? Their food delivery? What about it? I did Amazon Prime with Whole Foods delivery the other day. Let me say, let me tell you something less said it. They delivered in these crazy tote bags that I'm Here's my thing. I'm never sure if I should just keep keeping bags because then I wind up with a whole closet full of bags.
Speaker 1: But they then throw away? Are they I don't know what do they deliver them? I'm actually curious because I know where you are in New Jersey. No more plastic bags? Yeah, Amazon doesn't use paper bags? So like, what are they delivering? So I do have to pay for it? Depends with Amazon Fresh. It comes in like these.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say cardboard.
Speaker 1: I know it's not the word probably is. What's like the bin?
Speaker 2: No? Like a lunch bag? Is it? What kind of bag insulated? No, like a lunch bag? A brown paper bag? Oh okay, a brown paper bag? Yeah, so they almost they do that with Amazon Fresh. This Amazon Fresh with Whole Foods. They gave me these fancy tote bags that I've never had before.
Speaker 1: But do you pay for them? Like have you checked?
Speaker 2: They charge you nine ninety five, which automatically I think I'm out on Amazon with Whole Foods because that is very expensive.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? What why don't you just stop at the supermarket on your way home?
Speaker 2: I am not a good supermarket shopper, and I would love to learn. I would love to learn, Like if you wanted to come with me to the store one day and show me, Okay, what do you need? Think about it this way. I panic in the grocery store. I don't do well with making a list and sticking to it. Nobody does panic buy where I'm just kind of like, oh, well, maybe I want tacos, but then I should get chicken in case I want that next week I should be doing. I just I'm not good.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I guess, I guess. There's a myriad of reasons why people don't go to the store. One is they're probably you know, anxious, they don't want to go to the store because of COVID whatever. That's one thing. Then there are people that are I just say, well, there's lazy people. And then there's people that simply don't have the time. And I understand that I.
Speaker 2: Just don't shop well in the store. When I can order off of the app, like an Instacart or something else, I'm able to say to myself do I really need this, instead of being in the store where it's like, well that's the thing, you're I'm just gonna buy it now, and you're gonna throw things in the cart.
Speaker 1: If you're actually in the store seat. I guess in the long run, shopping online will save you money because you'll buy less items, you know. But there are times where I'll be INSTACRT shopping and the person who I'm shopping for will constantly be adding things as I'm shopping. That's the noxious. Yeah, because the way that it lays it out for you is when you walk into the store, it sets everything up by aisle, so you only have to go up and down the aisle and it's in order. Then people start adding stuff and you have to go all the way back to the other side of the store, and it's just obnoxious. And half the time they don't have it and whatever. But I guess, I guess I can kind of see it. Plus, you know, it provides jobs for people, so what the hell.
Speaker 2: I would love to be able to learn how to grocery shop the correct way because I would like to be able to walk into a store and say, oh, here's my list. I want to like pre make my dinners. I would love to meal prep. That's a big one.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd love for you to come with me. I would like to show you how I do it. Yeah, but I can't. You have to come by me. I can't go by you because I've been there the aisles are so narrow, and that is that is an anxious store, which one any of the shop is nice. The shop right over there, it's kind of kind of old and grungy, and the aisles are very tight, and it's just and the.
Speaker 2: The acme is beautiful. And I was going to act me for a while, but it just I don't do well. I need to get better shopping because going home having like my salad already made and having that for the next three four days, making myself tacos, having that for four or five days for dinner. In the long run, it saves so much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great, you know. And you could also judge a supermarket by their shopping carts, like like how many squeaky wheels they have? Well, I mean that, yeah, that very good, but also very good if they have like so many different types of shopping carts and they're just random and they're like they don't even fit into each other because some are metal and some are plastic, and some are jankity, and some have holes and some have the wrong store name on it. Like it's like, no, they all have to be if they need to be uniform. If they're all uniform, that's a good supermarket. That's that's that's the first sign of a good supermarket is uniform shopping carts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the Amazon grocery store to open by you me too.
Speaker 1: They've been fighting, They have been building it for over three years already. Yeah, something is wrong in there.
Speaker 2: No, it's just how much tech is going into it. It's crazy when that thing's open. It's nuts because there's just and it's sad in a way too.
Speaker 1: Yes, less employees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it you just walk out. That's it, buy everything, you just walk out.
Speaker 1: There's got to be something has got to go wrong.
Speaker 2: The shower cart, shower caddy might need to come in handy with the little computers.
Speaker 1: On the thing, shopping cart shower cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah that yes, that might need to become a thing with the computer in the shopping cart. You know what.
Speaker 1: It's probably taking them a long time to get all these shopping carts because the chips and this and that and whatever.
Speaker 2: Chips.
Speaker 1: Oh see, why don't you have It's not even on this screen. You don't even have it at the ready. Come on, man, they got another convention coming up in California. They're both gonna be there signing electric bikes.
Speaker 2: Are we going?
Speaker 1: And I'd like to, but it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants to send us to California, We're gonna send a GoFundMe.
Speaker 1: Look, I've met I've met Eric Estrada. I've never met Larry Wilcox. I got a cameo from him, but I've never met him. So that's okay. Sorry, it's no problem. I don't need to meet these people. I just think it's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: What are you doing, I'm just going back to this thing. Oh all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I love supermarkets, and I've said it before is I'll go to any supermarket anytime, anywhere. When I'm in another town, another city, another country, another state. I love checking out other random supermarkets. And I may do like a supermarket tour one day, just drive across the country and go to supermarkets.
Speaker 2: Why not with your coupons? Yeah, you want to come your supermarket World tour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 2: No, so you're just gonna tell people you're going to a supermarket and meet them.
Speaker 1: That could be a whole other podcast supermarkets. Yeah, do live podcasts from different supermarkets across the country. Really look at this. They have that, and they have this. They didn't have that in New York.
Speaker 2: We should just get the recorders for the phone and then just walk around a grocery store. We could do a live Serial Killers. Okay, we'll do a bowl chat as we walk around the grocery store and it would just be us arguing in a store.
Speaker 1: Now, do we need a permission or we just go to the sorreal aisle?
Speaker 2: No, they make them on your phone where it's like.
Speaker 1: I know that. But do we just go start yelling in the cereal aisle? Or do we tell the manager that we're coming.
Speaker 2: No, we would just walk into the store. So we just grow in.
Speaker 1: We're just go in there, Yeah, and just.
Speaker 2: Be you and me, And I'd say, okay, Scott, you're gonna teach me how to grocery shop on this week's bull Chat. We're in the store, guys, and then they would listen to our high jinks for the hour or so. They get the car ride of us going there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got about maybe two and a half minutes before the manager comes over and say, excuse me, follows, what are you doing please? The general manager at eleven o'clock at the ACME in Jersey City does not know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, he's heard worse. Yeah, so I think we're fine with our little He has microphone walking through the aisles.
Speaker 1: He has somebody pooping an aisle six that he needs to take care of.
Speaker 2: No, that hasn't happened yet. Yeah, it almost happened to me once.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm talking about on purpose.
Speaker 2: Don't eat Indian food and then go for a ren not a good time.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't have been an aisle six because you don't go to the grocery store.
Speaker 2: So sometimes I go through phases where it's like I'm going to go to the grocery store and then it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: But Sam is still here. She can drive you home, I hope. Yeah, all right, anyway, I just do you do? I mean, look, I love you so much, and I've driven you home many many many.
Speaker 2: I don't mind. Actually many Ty is beautiful, but and so I don't mind actually taking the train home.
Speaker 1: I have to go through the tunnel. Then I have to like go through the whole neighborhood there. Then I have to swing back around come back through the tunnel.
Speaker 2: You take the bridge. I thought it's.
Speaker 1: It's difficult, and it's it's out of the way. I just like different scenery.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have to go back to the place where I just came from. That just annoys me. I'm good right back where I started from. I don't need I don't need to I don't need to write to As soon as we shut these mics off, you're gonna say, so you're driving me home, right, yeah, and then then you'll go, oh, this ep thing, come on, you son of a No, I feel like andy anything for you. Oh okay, then I'm not gonna press the end. Why I'm gonna make you think I pressed it? Well, now you know what.
Speaker 2: It looks like. Yeah, even though you were pretending to talk to yourself before.
Speaker 1: I mean, we really are like Oscar and Felix.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, Scott, what old school cartoon are you gonna bring up? That's the odd couple. Ah.
Speaker 1: I mean we are friends, but we fight like brothers. Yeah, you know, like my girls, they love each other, but they fight and fight and fight.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I feel like sibling relationships. You just make fun of each other all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a sibling relationship. Jackie and I make fun of each other all the time. You are my younger brother, you know. Anyway, thank you for listening to this exciting, exhilarating episode of bull Chat. Can't wait to check the numbers.
Speaker 2: Check the numbers. Anytime I send you numbers, you go what you make them up? You pull them out your butt. Okay, So even if I did show you numbers you think they were made up, then correct, Like.
Speaker 1: We have seven hundred thousand download, what does that even mean? And there it is in three years?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That's good? I mean that's impressive. You're losing more hair by the minute.
Speaker 2: I am actually that, I'm getting grazed that I actually am getting grays.
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: It's bad? Monica? Oh oh no, no, I don't have any packages today.
Speaker 1: Did you have anything to deliver? What's outside there?
Speaker 2: Oh it's for glay O. It's Italian.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be for us because it's not serial sized. You should never ever, ever ever mark your package fragile, because then they toss it around more. Who's a four serial killer? Let me see?
Speaker 2: Oh it's that serial sized.
Speaker 1: Somebody ordered something for us on Amazon. I remember seeing the email. Uh, and I'm pretty sure if I'm not mistaken. This is Booty ohs the one that I said the we were never gonna do because it's a novelty cereal. But I guess why are we doing it? Because we're running out of stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh we are because people ask me that question all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, I'm having a problem obtaining new cereals, so we really need people to send us new cereals.
Speaker 2: Is that the bootyos Yeah, it is, it is. Yeah, I want to see it. Huh and this the they're uh the WWE people.
Speaker 1: Oh is that what it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh I didn't know it was a WWE cereal. Yeah, just add milk and feel the power. There's a unicorn on the back. Yep. All right, well we'll try that in your own booty corn upcoming episode fun anyway, thank.
Speaker 1: You for listening to Bold Chat. This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's the podcast where we talk about cereal.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You'll have a new one of those coming up on Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: This basically just looks like Lucky charms, so it'll be delicious. So yeah, that's it. Follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. Even though that's not the name of this one. That's where we are serial killers.
Speaker 2: PC.
Speaker 1: Please provide us with some topics. We'd love to talk about. What you want us to talk about, because we don't have anything to talk about, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, people enjoy us just talking.
Speaker 1: We don't talk. We fight, so we need to talk about.
Speaker 2: Things most times we talk. Okay, this was just an anomaly. I understand. The Greg Tea episode really struck me very funny. I listened. I re listened to that one the other day.
Speaker 1: Greg Ta episodes are probably my favorite episodes, but again only in small doses.
Speaker 2: Because I make clips for the TikTok. I'm like going through old episodes to find funny things to upload. Yeah, what, you never listened? So how would you know where you're going back? Well, I mean that's why you're going back to, like doing another thing. You're doing something else with your tiktoks. Okay, go on. So the Greg Ta episode where you ate the green onion cereal really struck me funny.
Speaker 1: Anytime he's here, he's hilarious, and I don't think he means to be, He's just naturally hilarious.
Speaker 2: I also want to cut the clip of Cubby farting into the mic. Okay, chat, I thought you did that already. I don't remember you used it as a promo. Well I want to do it and make it for the TikTok.
Speaker 1: We should have Cubby Back to Cubbies is so.
Speaker 2: Much fun, so many fun guests.
Speaker 1: So many, so many yup line about we got a stable. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Just for two seconds?
Speaker 1: Were you going to hit men?
Speaker 2: We were you going to hit me? It's close? I thought you were going to hit me? Could we just back up? Yeah? What like? What in your head? Snaps that says? Be a dickwad? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Something? Something's up there? Okay, farting around? So many guests on the way, Thanks for listening. We will see you Monday with an all new serial killers. Have a great weekend, A great weekend. Yeah, and then back with a bull chat and then you know, never mind, we're gonna complain about other Scott no, no, no, oh yeah, where's me?
Speaker 2: Is he good? Next week?
Speaker 1: We've been saying this.
Speaker 2: Now for over a month, but now we're gonna schedule next week conflict. Yeah, hopefully next week.
Speaker 1: I just did it?
Speaker 2: Did you catch that? Yep? Sure? Did? Okay? All right, well oh bawl okay until next week. Okay, thank you very much again for listening. We love and appreciate you, like and subscribe wherever you're listening, leave us reviews.
Speaker 1: It hurts so bad to sit back down.
Speaker 2: Well those old joints.
Speaker 1: But no, it's not joints. It's the muscles that haven't gotten used. And I did something.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should drink more milk. It's not what milk strengthens your bones does a body good? What got milk? I know what got milk? Ads are the mustache.
Speaker 1: Sure we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Say clink Andrew, clink, clink here cups it out from what bend to penis? You and these penis ads