Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, so vo O, Apple, Microsoft, Google, United Healthcare, Johnson and Johnson, Striker, Eli, Lilly, Tesla, Visa, ABBV, McDonald's, Procter, and Gamble Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Now you pick your own allocation. If you want the allocations selected for you that gives you the least draw down and the highest maximized game, then you can join the Red Panda stock club. Right, But Apple, Microsoft, Vo, Google, United Healthcare, Striker, Johnson and Johnson, Eli, Lily, Tesla, ABBV McDonald's, which is in the real estate business, and Don alluded to it last night, Starbucks and Procter and Gamble.
Speaker 4: You don't need anything else, please put in chat and we have to.
Speaker 3: Really, we're not picking stocks, We're picking what are the best businesses on the planet to invest in. I Bernard will like trim some of them companies out of LVMH because LVMH with the right acquisition, if they trim four or five of those companies, they'll be in that top ten. Do your a couple of other, you know, lifestyle brands that are.
Speaker 4: Our price.
Speaker 3: If he trim knows down to like a Core eight, they'll give Apple a run for their money.
Speaker 4: But yeah, those are the ten, and.
Speaker 5: I counted I might have counted twelve. Nothing in the cybersecurity space. I'm just saying, just asking.
Speaker 3: But if we're gonna be honest, my heads up thing is always is this company let's take sectors away. Let let's go back to playground ball. Right, So if I go to the hood and I go to Harlem, like, yeah, y, I can play. I'm going to play in the ruger this summer, right, can I be? It doesn't matter if he's six y nine. I can't be like, hey, I'm the best is talking guard with a red panda jacket on in New York?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Are you the best of the ten out here? Of all one hundred people? When I put and I like Crowdstriker a lot, there's a two others that I like a lot, But they're not better than Apple.
Speaker 4: They're not better than Microsoft.
Speaker 3: If Microsoft gets upset, they'll hop in that cybersecurity business tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And then what which.
Speaker 3: If I can argue for a pole position away from Apple While Apple's focused sent on healthcare, dailly dallying with ev because they're mad at Elon and playing the privacy games with Zuckerberg in the app store, if Microsoft will went into the cybersecurity space, I think they would be able to pass up Apple as the number one most valuable company on Earth.
Speaker 5: What about that leader in e commerce, that that goodlife Amazon?
Speaker 3: I think they're amazing but if I have to put them against Google, if they lose, 're notited healthcare. They lose, think about Paul Johnson and Johnson okay and.
Speaker 4: Tessela.
Speaker 5: You're right, Oh yeah, Because I was just looking at the list, I'm like, this is a solid list. I might have had a few subs in there, but it's your list, So I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and to be honest, Amazon is one of the picks, and the Red Panta stock Club.
Speaker 4: I said, I won't give all the picks. I gotta give context. But yeah, we had a record spending Black Friday. Right, what was it? Nine billion was spent?
Speaker 5: Which is I mean for retail space obviously a lot of it was. I think it was a record in e commerce, right, so I was. I think Walmart actually led the way. But you know, having those those type of numbers is pretty impressive. Nine billion, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: All right, there you have that US housing enters a deep freeze with sellers and buyers sidelined. How can you tell when the housing market has begun to hit its peak?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is one of my favorites. So it's say two part formulas. So number one writes this down there's a company a ticker MSCI, so it's M and I Holmes. But if you go to macrotrends dot net, which is becoming like one of my favorite sites.
Speaker 6: No, I don't own.
Speaker 3: Any shares in it, no joint ventures, no partnerships with them, but if you look at their housing historical chart, you literally can see in real time the price.
Speaker 5: At This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Earners.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, The receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be nine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: On the Housing market homework Assignment number three, I want you guys to map out the Fibonacci levels for the house of market over the last fifty years and point out the three places where it tells you when the market is going to take a downturn. I know a lot of people will fighting me. I remember maybe year and a half I said, Hey, we're going to have a pullback, said we were not going to have it demand for homes tore down because of the number one indicator of all, it's quantitative.
Speaker 4: Easy is the FED going to pump money into the market. Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: But if you look at that that go to macro trains dot net and type in housing historical chart.
Speaker 4: It will give you a breakdown.
Speaker 3: And then next week when we do a presentation, I'll walk you through how to tell when the market has hit a peak and then when it's hit a decline to know when to buy. So you literally can graph out on this chart when to buy a house, when you have more upside return, and then when.
Speaker 4: The market is going to turn over.
Speaker 3: So I know some people say you can't predict the stuff. If you spend enough time on the charts, you can predict anything. So to micro Train's done that.
Speaker 7: So Don Peebles, legendary real estate developer. Yesterday at MSG he spoke about his clock philosophy, where he says he looks at real estate like a clock and the hands of a clock, and twelve o'clock to three o'clock is when you should be studying the market. From three o'clock to six o'clock is when you should be actively buying real estate. From six o'clock to nine o'clock is when you shouldn't be buying real estate at that point in time. And then from nine o'clock to twelve o'clock is when you should be selling real estate. And I asked him where are we and he said three o'clock. So that means that means that he thinks that in the very like almost now, we should actively be looking to buy real estate.
Speaker 4: I mean, that was one of those things last night.
Speaker 6: I'm like, that's what he said.
Speaker 3: You can't argue with the man who who yeh can't argue and what Once again he mentioned he's looking to put in capital and in some of his deals he's looking to maybe exit at four x return. So for all my investors and traders, like four hundred percent take profit. I know Seoty talked about last night a two hundred percent take profit. If you're a trader, you want to risk one to make four for your short term trades, and the best case scenario, you want to risk one to make eleven the four and investing on all the same man, like, if you just apply your formula for when I'm going to buy and that multiple I'm going to exit. That applies for private equity, real estate, your flips, whole selling, trading, for X futures, options, swaps, everything use the same mathematical formula, and you won't get it even for hiring, even for me. My number one thing next year, people like, hey, can I work for the rebellion? How are you going to bring in twenty million dollars? I'll write you whatever check you want to. What's your plan to bring in twenty and go?
Speaker 4: Get that twenty.
Speaker 3: You got to bring in a multiple. I know some of you like, hey, man, can I get Traylor? Shot I want to hoodie. I love everything they do. I love they do for the culture. I want to work with them. Find a way to bring in fifty million dollars. Shotty, you talk to you every morning, so will I. But if you want to talk to us every morning, you can go to aninvest dot com and get some insights before I go to black rot and sell out. Shot at the back, who was in the building last night? And square before I go sell out. I'm telling y'all about plans man, But I'm gonna take you out with me. Though we're gonna sell out together. I told you I was in the mood today waiting on the phone.
Speaker 6: Call immediate to me. Let's bring monitor the situation.
Speaker 7: You have to you have to hold. My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike, drop back drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will
Speaker 2: Be Protected, Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,