Speaker 1: It's more like how much can the enzymatic cleaner that we use for cats get it to zero, because once.
Speaker 2: It'll get it to zero, it'll never get it can get real close, you can, but they once that smell is in there, it's like.
Speaker 1: There is though, there is one that's pretty good. I've discovered that. I've I've resurrected a couple.
Speaker 3: Of natures something knock out.
Speaker 4: I think it's made by the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking it's gonna be made out of like asbestos the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever the chemical is that eventually kills us, We're never going to see it coming like that. That was the wait. So if you took a sip from an aluminum can, ever.
Speaker 2: Irates of cancer and it's like the cat piss itself. Miles is like, you're not to drink that out of an aluminum can?
Speaker 4: Yo, I double dipped?
Speaker 1: Then yeah.
Speaker 2: Double fun fact, you should actually pee whenever you need to on road trips because if you don't, you could rupture your bladder in a car accident if it's too descended.
Speaker 3: And then it.
Speaker 2: Gets Yeah, and I wasn't you to have surgery when you wouldn't have needed to have surgery if your bladder was full because of the pressure.
Speaker 4: Holy, thank you so much for that new thing to worry about all.
Speaker 2: You're welcome if you need any more, call my mother at any points to worry about all the people who like worse you to stop and take breaks, and you're so irritated at them.
Speaker 3: They're saving your bladder, they're saving you.
Speaker 4: I don't go to a point. I'm like, I don't even need to go.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to go. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: Mile, Why are there so many aluminum cans? A piss in.
Speaker 4: Your collector that's actually cat pisses me.
Speaker 3: I'm not crazy.
Speaker 4: I thought you were like a biologist or something. You shouldn't know if it's cat, pet or human. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, sixty seven, Episode three of der Dy'sy. It's a production of iHeartRadio and it's a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. We now have a YouTube channel. This is a YouTube episode. Go check it out on YouTube at Daily's I Guess Pod. You can go check out Miles and I saying stuff like this, this high or that or even this. It's Wednesday, December fourth, twenty twenty four, twelve four twenty four.
Speaker 1: That TWE four is one two four one two four two four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can look to Fortune four Security system.
Speaker 1: Hey, I told you that in confidence.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I told you would get Yeah, I told you that in confidence.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, listen, you want to know my secret code?
Speaker 4: Come here right down, one two four two four. Sorry. Guess what though?
Speaker 1: December fourth is National Sock Day, Wildlife Conservation Day, National Package Protection Day, Oh wow for the forest pirates, National Dice Day.
Speaker 4: Shout out everybody you know, you know, playing a game of.
Speaker 1: Sealo right now, National Cookie Day, Santa's List Day, and Cabernet franc Day. So yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: Soft Day goes right against Wildlife Day, one has to die for the other to survive, you know, soccer the wildlife.
Speaker 4: Whoever wins, we all lose. Yeah, exactly. And also, if you're being chased around on a newly waxed floor, tough to be in soft. If you but by a while, then do they what's a far side reference? Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: It's like to be doing this the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty four. Remember like seventies and eighties movies.
Speaker 1: They're like in an establishing shot of like a building office building lobby, there'd be the guy like buffing the floor with something. Yeah, what do we see have?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what happened all the time. They have ones at like a wal Mart or a Target that you'll you'll see somebody riding one of those. Yeah, they have them that like they ride. That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a damn I don't know why. I was like whatever that thing is, that's cool anyway, no other.
Speaker 2: Questions, You're like, no, no for the questions your honor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why. Yeah, you can't be going to Target high because just like that's chill, dude, all right, And I have like little rides.
Speaker 4: When it's closed that night. That's fucking tight.
Speaker 1: Damn. What do you call that?
Speaker 4: Man zambone, iceless zamboni, sick the wax zamboni. Anyways, my name is Shack O'Brien aka Maha. What the fuck? Honey, honey, you can't shower behind my set up? Do you want to buy some salad stuff? Sixty percent of you sixty percent off if you see his butt? Oh, that one curtes the Housey on salad. I'm so sorry for fucking it up Elseie on salad. But yeah, little Rosa Parks reference out cast. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 1: Miles Gray aka Scot Scatter his baby, Scatter his baby.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt.
Speaker 4: There's no doubt.
Speaker 5: He sold me some Federan baby, now a fed baby. Then he skateboarding out skate When he skateboarded out.
Speaker 1: I thought he took my food, food and all the drugs.
Speaker 4: He's so many now drugs all just made of wood made.
Speaker 1: All right? Anyway, salad again, that ship was I remember when that ship. When I saw Ferris Bueller's uh ye a day off or whatever, I was like, that ship that was I think one of my I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I love that scene Ferris buelish to have. That's a great scene. It's one of the greatest moved hm. Oh yes, just this yeah, yeah, that's that scene is written in my soul.
Speaker 1: It is there forever.
Speaker 4: I was shocked that that was the Beatles. When I found out that was the Beatles, I was like, that's.
Speaker 2: Recently and like my family never got into the Beatles, but like recently, Jackies has been just like randomly dropping like, yeah, this is another Beatles song.
Speaker 3: And I'm like okay, because I'm like, I don't know Beatles much and he's like, no.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll bite the Beatles. We are thrilled Biles to be joined in our third seats by one of our favorite guests, hilarious stand up comedian, writer, actor improviser. You can catch her on stand up stages everywhere. Go check her website and at the monthly Facial Recognition comedy show, which she also produces. It's I'm just trying to I know. I was like, are you doing like a tug boat?
Speaker 1: Sound?
Speaker 2: Like, isn't that the Beatles? Isn't that a submarine tugboat?
Speaker 3: Same thing?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah? Yeah, Basically they were into water seafaring vessels.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did everyone also have teachers show you that because they thought that was a cartoon that for kids.
Speaker 4: Oh, yellow submar Like yeah, they'd like pretty yellow submarine.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: No, But my Spanish teacher did make us watch Finding Nemo in Spanish, a lot which is also underwater.
Speaker 4: Wow, you are young, Holy shit, I feel like the yellow submarine thing also works because it's boring as fuck, and some the teachers are like, yeah, you can, you can actually watch this because it's you won't want to keep watching it after it's I don't.
Speaker 1: Even remember it because I just remember, like you know, as a kid, you when you can sense something's old, you immediately like reject it.
Speaker 4: You're like, Nope, this ship's old, dude.
Speaker 3: I never happening with you with your children?
Speaker 4: Is that what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean eventually it will. The baby is not old enough to have.
Speaker 3: You know, baby, like, dad, you have no risk, Please get away from me.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: But I remember all the time my dad was like, oh, you know what fucking movie you're gonna love if you like sci fi?
Speaker 4: The Andromeda Strain. And I'm like, what, well, this shit is so old, bros.
Speaker 2: I'm actually like watching so many like old movies now because like I'm in my acting era, and my acting teacher is like, people don't act nowadays, and that's not true. But also like there's a lot of really good old movies where you could like really study the acting, and so it's I'm like watching Casino right now and it's not.
Speaker 1: That old, but like, yeah, great scene in that you want to do a scene from that Jack from Casino? Yeah, okay, it was just this guy, this guy, who's this guy?
Speaker 4: This guy?
Speaker 1: Who's this guy? Who's this guy?
Speaker 4: Yep, when they're all like paranoid on cocaine, just cigarettes and asking each other who's this guy? This guy?
Speaker 2: I would love if you never talked about Casino before ever in your life.
Speaker 4: You both just need with that show, with that scene. Yeah, it was this guy.
Speaker 1: Great movie.
Speaker 4: I think I think the problem is not nobody's acting anymore. I think everybody's acting. Man, They're all fucking fucking right exactly who's this guy?
Speaker 1: Insane?
Speaker 4: Who's this guy? Yeah, we're all doing various scenes from Casino. All right, Paul, Hell know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of the things that we're talking about. Uh, we're talking about mar Alago face. Do we have an impression of marloga fit?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: It's kind of like, it's hard, you can't do it. Yeah, it's hard to do because I haven't injected anything into my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you have to go with a maximalist, like if you're doing a creative player for like a video game. You just turn all the levers to like one, nose, lips, cheek everything, Uh.
Speaker 4: What like actually sixty percent nos, but then cheeks and lips and all that goes goes better beyond three hund Chin better be strong, that chin better be on Mac. The McDonald's Mac, The Night Got Tonight Back Tonight? The moon face guy, like, what is it like.
Speaker 3: The what is the chad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly, Chad. Hey, speaking of giga chads. There's a fun new profile letting us get to know Pete Haig Seth a little bit better. And then New Yorker and it's a fucking dude, So are you talking about that? What he's He's like kind of oscillates between being like a a movie drunk guy who like has to be carried around everywhere and Patrick Bateman. Those seem to be his two movesne is very bad, exactly, Alcoholism weekend Up Bernie's Bernie.
Speaker 2: That's just Christian Bales Batman where he pretends to be drunk and a player and then just turns into Batman.
Speaker 3: Right, he's just sober. Tell him that because I am coming to beat up mentally ill people.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of like tale I am giving, aren't I? Yeah. Most importantly, we are going to get to uh, the new noodle burrito that is being tested by Jack in the box. In the box, I love you, so it'll.
Speaker 2: Love I just want to say that, look at you in five years in twenty twenty nine, that's when the terminator was set, and so they thought we would have that technology in five years, and instead we have noodle burrito, And I just want.
Speaker 3: To put that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah damn.
Speaker 2: We thought we'd have robots that can transport themselves to the best.
Speaker 4: But I couldn't see.
Speaker 2: It's probably harmful than terminators, to be sure.
Speaker 4: Maybe well yeah, I don't know. Actually it's the first maybe burrito designed by and for people who have never eaten a burrito or pasta before.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, wait, how do you design it by somebody? I don't want somebod who's never cooked a thing or eaten a thing to cook it.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just looking at it.
Speaker 4: Nobody's ever eaten. Whoever designed this had didn't even like picture somebody eating it, I feel like, because if you did, you would just see the noodles falling down people's faces as they.
Speaker 3: With So it's a burrita. Okay, anyways, we'll talk.
Speaker 4: About anyways all that plenty more, But first, pobab we do like to task our guests. What is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Dutch ovens. I wanted to know what they were used for Jackie Scott his mom one. It was really sweet and so.
Speaker 4: Not the one that I was picturing in my mind. Go ahead, nope, okay, no, yeah nothing is that like a Kentucky woman? What that's a different one?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, just Dutch ovens. I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Ohsett Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because aren't they like like lock Crousette, Well, Lackersette.
Speaker 3: Is one of the brands, get other brands. It's all, but uh, there's.
Speaker 2: Like so you can use it for so many different things and I didn't know and it's very specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the specific? I was just make big ass like soups and ship in the Dutch oven that I have.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's good for like certain sauces and stuff, and like if it's porcelain and cast iron, like there's different like combinations. I'm not quite sure, but yeah, I was like carrying my.
Speaker 4: Cat piss in there. Yeah, it's actually really good because nobody sees what you're carrying around it. Get all the questions.
Speaker 3: Like that Jack is been asking you.
Speaker 4: Christmas. You actually you know, somebody tipped you off and that's why you're asking the Holiday movie.
Speaker 3: You're carrying around your cat biss.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, I got my famous chili, Like get out of here, better put it over here.
Speaker 3: Like is like, we can't have him in this movie. You're like, what about a wet Frosty? What about a wet low Frosty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a wet frost I mean, frost would be wet if he was hot, like you know eventually anyway, melty Frosty.
Speaker 1: That works.
Speaker 4: So anyways, you did you guys get one those things.
Speaker 3: And she was very happy.
Speaker 2: Not the light cruise like a different brand or whatever, but he got one for his mom and she was very happy.
Speaker 4: You could just like put him in any you like, throw him in the oven. You can put one oven in the other oven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I make like a lot of meat pots. The meat like a bowling ace. You do that, real slow cook a real low in the oven.
Speaker 4: Wait, what so what is a Kentucky woman by the way it's like a buttercup. Still, I was only familiar with.
Speaker 3: What is going on? Do people still use urban dictionary?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's out there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know he's out there, but like, I've only ever heard of millennials using it. I feel like, do does gen z use urban dictionary?
Speaker 4: They don't care because they're making everything up.
Speaker 3: They don't care what we're talking about. They're too busy.
Speaker 4: Silken, yeah, exactly, pound in dirty sodes.
Speaker 1: Uh No, it's a that's It's like it's like when you cup a fart and you put it to someone's face.
Speaker 2: Oh, right, right, right, right right, hey Camers, is that that's a buttercup?
Speaker 3: Wait? Is that a Kentucky woman or a buttercup?
Speaker 4: Butter two hands or what?
Speaker 7: Used?
Speaker 4: Interchangeably with some of the what's your problem with women? Man?
Speaker 1: Some of the I don't know. It was just so.
Speaker 4: Weird that you're like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know, multiply word for it. It's like you're like, it's soda and pop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what happens when you the like the most technology you had at your fingertips at sixteen years old was like a Nokia thirty three ninety phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was snake my eleven year old nephew. I did hear giving one of my son's a Dutch oven recently, Like they were referring to the Dutch oven, and it made me feel like I was not, Like this country isn't lost. This country has a damn future after all. Paul V. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Okay, we've talked about this so much, but like, I love Christmas movies. I want to be in one so bad. I want to, Like I've been watching them NonStop. They're awful. They're very trad wife propaganda, like to come.
Speaker 3: Back, be happy, make kids, have a husband.
Speaker 4: Give up your career, Please give up.
Speaker 2: Your career, do it for Christmas tradition. I've watched two three movies in a row where the girl comes back because her family's really into Christmas and they have to plan it every year, and she has to take over that tradition of focusing her like giving up her career and focusing her life on Christmas and marriage and anyways, I think it's your.
Speaker 1: Own traditions, Like, yeah, I intended my thing, And I was saying this on Monday. I I don't like the Netflix ones because their too the budgets are too high.
Speaker 4: I like the real og Hallmark crap.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite Hallmark crap?
Speaker 1: I watch one? I just saw one recently called Engaging Father Christmas. So fucking bad, so terrible.
Speaker 4: Wait, is Father Christmas getting engaged?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Somebody getting Christmas?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That's what was so misleading because it reminded me of a movie that I wrote with her Majesty that we were trying to sell about someone who got engaged to Saint Nick's son who had to take over the family business.
Speaker 4: Uh was his name, Richard Richard Nick? Okay, no, was it? Ted?
Speaker 3: Dancer, Dancer and Francer.
Speaker 4: Then there was another.
Speaker 1: Then I watched a single All the Way I watched a few years ago. That was a Netflix one. I think that that title is except yeah, yeah, that was the queer one.
Speaker 3: That Christmas but it's gay.
Speaker 4: Christian Stewart.
Speaker 1: The Christian Stewart gay one was also good, also good, But that one felt like a legit movie.
Speaker 4: That yeah, that wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really fucked up by making it a regular movie. Give us, give us a christ It's good because it's Kristin Stewart actually performing. It's like when they come down you see like low hand do these Christmas movies. I'm like, that's kind of a fucking bummer, Like it feels like a demotion in a weird way because she's actually capable of acting.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so well known. Yeah absolutely, And they said, no one's acting anymore. The thing is nobody's acting anymore. None of these fucking writers are writing anything like.
Speaker 1: You're also I'm in my acting era and like you're the biggest thing you're consuming too, like the not even close to acting, just people words.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's like snl like they're just reading things off to the side.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, this is a call. I really want to be in a bad Christmas movie. I want to be in it. I want to write for it, I want to do anything surrounding. So if you have access to a bad Christmas movie, like I just really want to make bad art like I really do.
Speaker 3: So if anyone has access college.
Speaker 1: I have to pitch mar Vista. There's a production company called mar Vista. They are behind so many of these movies. And that's actually who Her majesty and I. We pitched two things for them. They didn't take them. I think they were too good. That's my that's my theory.
Speaker 3: That might be it. Who knows, Yeah whatever, I'm all in.
Speaker 4: I've got that. So there's some things you're gonna need to do with your face, and then you could just go down there pitch a Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: My eyebrows get higher as the episode, so.
Speaker 4: High, like, yeah, you just get those.
Speaker 2: They are making, like the Daily Wire does make like fucking crazy ass movies, and they're like being put into like trailers and stuff or like, I mean, Twitter is all all right or whatever, but I've been seeing like more and more trailers for movies that I'm like, wait a minute, this fear And then it turns out it's like the Daily Wire has produced.
Speaker 4: This from the people who brought you. Insurrectionists are Patriots' ris. Yeah, they're about the same quality as the Popeye horror movie that we showed the other you know, it's like it's passable. It's like, is this gonna be like a Blumhouse type production? And then there's just a couple shots where you're like, whoa, that is what I would make with my iPhone.
Speaker 2: It's like like I watch a lot of real housewives too, and like all of them have careers in like movies and stuff and they make their own stuff.
Speaker 3: And I'm always like, what did those movies end up?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, it's like the fake movie within the movie, but it's like real, And I'm like, that's got to be the quality of what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ninety five percent of the movies that get made, nobody ever, you don't know exists listener like they you ever come out anywhere? Yes, that is what we're here for. Yeah, what is something that you take is overrated?
Speaker 3: Something that I think is overrated?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I think I think going outside I love. Okay, I know we have to touch grass and I know we have to like I walk my dogs all the time.
Speaker 3: But lately I've just been.
Speaker 2: Like inside, this is so bad. I've been like inside, just like reading a lot. And so this is my way of promoting reading again. Oh so I'm just I'm just pushing reading. But I like being inside and having like time to decompress because I feel like people do too many things, especially in LA and especially in the cities, like we always are going out and we're and I think we need to enjoy our rent more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So just like sometimes you just got to stay in. You just got to that's what the pandemic topic.
Speaker 4: I just keep a basket of easter grass right right there that I can just read over.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, yeah, I go to Jamba Juice and I tell the people at the counter to look the other way, and I snag all the grass off the counter and I'm out of there with it.
Speaker 4: Oh, almba juice? What a what a run? Johna juice has?
Speaker 2: That was part of my lore growing up was jama juice. That was like something that me and like my family connected on.
Speaker 4: They're like, you know what, we had a terrible fight, family fight. Should we all get.
Speaker 3: Some Let me get some triple berry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mango.
Speaker 3: Put me back in the will. Let's get some trip.
Speaker 4: Let's take a quick break and we'll be right back to talk about some news. And we're back. We're back, man. Yeah. I still remember John, just like that first shot of wheat grass and being like, I'm drinking grass. This must be so fucking good for kids.
Speaker 3: Want you to touch grass.
Speaker 4: We were drinking it, drink insides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was ripping paper shot glasses of that crap, dude, thinking that would offset all my drug use in my twenties.
Speaker 4: We'll see if it worked. They fucked up by going like they could have just leaned into that because that was the one product that they offered that tasted like shit and like it was just like that that was what was novels, Like whoa, you can like go have this thing that like tastes so bad, it has to be good for you. Yeah, there's like so many health food stores that do that, and John does no longer exist.
Speaker 2: I was at sprin Holes taking frosting shots. Yeah, you can have shots of frosting.
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 4: Are you for real?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm fucking for real.
Speaker 2: I would get the red velvet cheesecake frosting shots.
Speaker 1: Wait, you go into a cupcake store and they're like, hey, let me get a shot of frost and.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you can do this, yes of chocolate. Wow, it's fucked up. It should be illegal. It should be regulated heavily.
Speaker 4: I'm doing that. Ship I'm doing that, but how what what are you taking the shot out of a.
Speaker 3: Little paper cup?
Speaker 4: Like the.
Speaker 2: Shot and then you get your frost shot?
Speaker 4: Like, so, did you like stick your tongue in have you.
Speaker 2: Ever gotten like a yeah, because I'm gay and I can do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, congratulations, How do you do it to look more straight?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: Because you're like, I ain't rimmen out this little paper cup out of when it comes to.
Speaker 1: Frosting, frosty, frosty.
Speaker 4: Twisting it on your tongue. Yeah, go to sweet about this. I have a specific sense memory of doing that, and I don't know why. Like what I was doing. Was it like when I was drinking. I was trying to get everything.
Speaker 3: Maybe a jello shot.
Speaker 4: Going to talk about with your therapist. Yeah, like memories that are surfacing. Good.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Rimmen gave you you rimmed it away.
Speaker 4: It didn't take me a whole day, I'll tell you that much. The news, the news we're talking specifically. Yeah, so mar a Lago face.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess people are just kind of putting a name to the very clastique look of a lot of the people in the inner orbit of Trump men and women. But basically it's like you gotta go ham on the boattox, fake tanner, lip flips, fillers, et cetera.
Speaker 3: They're flipping their top lip with their bottom lip.
Speaker 4: They're just flipping your mouths.
Speaker 3: Like they said, it's men and women.
Speaker 2: It's like men or women because they operate on the binary, even when they're doing these drug performing things.
Speaker 4: Thank you not and or not and or or uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So, like the Daily Mail like put this piece out, which apparently is like upsetting a lot of people in the mar A Lago area obviously because they're like, look what's going on? Look at all these before and after photos. One plastic surgeon they spoke to for this article, so quote, it's something you'd seen in Real Housewives stars, a combination of boatox and filler that are mildly to moderately overdone. They don't look distorted necessarily, but they also don't look like they used to. It is definitely a plastic look, maybe a Kardashian look. And when you kind of look at just sort of the participants.
Speaker 3: Please leave my name out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, right, it's like you got Laura Trump who truly you're like, oh yeah, that's I'm I did not know that's what you looked like before. It's very much.
Speaker 4: They're all getting the same face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's genuinely so sad.
Speaker 2: Also, Matt Gates's facial features are now smaller somehow, like his head has gotten bigger. Yeah, I don't got like the Charlie Kirk phenomenon where his face was like a little bit bigger. It would look normal, like his facial features within this within his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, with him, it almost looks like, you know how like preparation H like shrinks everything down like I did his face. Yeah, that was like a thing I remember learning like that was like a hack for like beauty pageants with people like putting preparation in h everywhere it doesn't belong. Then there's Kimberly Gilfoyle, who I didn't realize kind of had like an Anne Hathaway vibe.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Anne Hathaway, that's somebody. She looks so familiar.
Speaker 2: But like on the left, yeah, yeah, on the left that was like the Gavin Newsome era.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that definitely was the Gavinder some era for sure.
Speaker 1: And maybe uh oh yeah, there's a little there's little Cat Denning's in there, Christinome, the Wonderful Governor of Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really, it's so wild.
Speaker 3: It's that they don't look better. They will just weird. It's like uncanny valley of actual human beings.
Speaker 1: Like like if you showed me this Christie Nome, the original Christie Nome, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, she didn't shoot a puppy in the head.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 4: That lady, the one on the right, I'm like, yeah, she did that ship for free.
Speaker 3: Also, they're like race swapping, like yeah.
Speaker 1: There, it's a little more flavor. Everyone's eyebrows do get a little bit thicker.
Speaker 2: And their lips and like, yeah, yeah, I think that Gates was just trying to hide from the pedophile charges, like he was just trying to change his face, and me, no.
Speaker 3: Veno is different.
Speaker 1: Laura Lumer obviously had a verymation, which again it's like this whole thing that there's there was one guy who is like a Republican strategist who spoke of the New York Times like back I think around the time when Matt Gates had his like weird r NC face and everyone's.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, relaxed.
Speaker 1: On the boattos Bran he said quote, it's all about too, It's all about her appeal to an audience of one. They're just describing people because apparently Christy Nome had preemptively straightened her teeth when she was making that push to be VP and then landed at Homelandsecurity. You know, reach shoot for the Stars and you can be Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: So the thing is that Jami Loft is like to talk about a lot though that a similar thing happens when you get on SNL, like they you get a new set of teeth, because Lauren Michaels is just like, yeah, so I don't care for her, how do you feel about your teeth? And then he'll just like invest twenty grand and like getting people a new set of teeth and it really does like change. It's like, oh, that person's famous once they get the teeth done, it's like a real Well that's the other thing is like that.
Speaker 1: This is also like a class marker too that I think Trump probably responds to because it's like, oh, you got facelift money. Okay, that's a different you don't You're not one of these natty people walking around you guys alterations.
Speaker 3: I'm really surprised Trump hasn't done it himself because he's so.
Speaker 4: Like he's terrified.
Speaker 3: I think he is. He's probably also yeah, and he's like germophobic.
Speaker 4: Is this from U from Two Broke Girls? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's let's make sure we're all synced up. Let's clap on three I think and a half minutes. Ready, you're gonna do it in two minutes. But the other thing too, this this strategist Ron Bonjean said, quote the whole teeth thing almost looks like it was done for Trump to see. She was showing him she works well in front of the camera, that she has that star power he wants on stage with him while fitting into the mode of women in the Trump universe. The other thing too, is like, remember when Laura Lumer was around. I don't know if we talked about this, but when she slowly got pushed out of.
Speaker 4: You know, the campaign, why is she around so Trump?
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 1: Like allegedly this is a quote this that came out at the time. Trump, who was generally appalled by plastic surgery, was disgusted to learn about the apparent extent of Lumor's facial alterations.
Speaker 2: Does Trump not know what everyone around him? He's so fucking dude.
Speaker 4: It doesn't. It's so infuriating when you're like, do this guy seem fucking basic?
Speaker 3: Things like perfect natural wife, Milania?
Speaker 4: It was gonna be so wild about the next four years? Is he like has all these unconscious biases that are like so obvious and like clear as day to everyone's like watching him be flattered, watching him watching people just like get their faces changed so they look more like he wants them to, and he just like works and he has no fucking clue. He's like he was shocked that Laura Lumer had had plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: He's like, normally all the people I know come out looking like chucky dolls, right.
Speaker 4: That's natural. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's like kind of must be in some sort of facial echo chamber where he's so used to seeing sort of like altered looks that he's like, that's the norm. And so then he's like, really her, But I love everyone's just painfully poudy lips, got.
Speaker 4: Frog and a slowly boiling pot of facial reconstructive surgery.
Speaker 3: What is the thing against plastic surgery?
Speaker 1: Though, like, I have no idea. Everyone just says it's generally just not his thing. It's like, do you know your daughter?
Speaker 4: It literally is your daughters.
Speaker 2: When men don't know where we don't know. Women wear makeup and they're like, I love this natural look and it's like a beauty pageant and you're like, I mean a little.
Speaker 4: Bit like that, and like Matt Gaate's who beautiful the way you are, you don't need any of this stuff, but he did look better before the face lift.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's like, if you want plastic surgery, we're not saying like don't ever get anything or like don't do things to make you but it's just everybody is insane about it.
Speaker 3: They're just all insane.
Speaker 4: Well, but in this version, right, like it's almost done with the purpose. It's not even like are they dissatisfied to themselves? Are they sort of like this is.
Speaker 1: Kind of what you gotta do to be able to like get Trump's attention slash be like accepted. I mean obviously there are like even Roni McDaniel from the RNC, like she started glowing up a little bit when she was like having to deal with Trump Moore and I want like just like the most bizarre social pressure of like anything. It's like, get plastic surgery for the guy who hates plastic surgery. Yeah, oh okay, okay, And I think, what.
Speaker 3: Do you get the guy who hates plastic surgery?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, right, he has it all. He speaks to his like it probably speaks to how like the entrenched in misogyny he is that he's just shocked all the time.
Speaker 4: It's like what they had, plastic surgery. I mean, his vision of like an attractive woman is like a nineteen eighty nine Playboy Playmate of the month, you know.
Speaker 2: Like that, so with a fucked up face, apparently because he's into that. Yeah, he's like my my most handsome, sexiest man, Jigsaw.
Speaker 1: Do you want to play a game?
Speaker 4: I do? And yeah, like I have nothing, Like I'm not making fun of anybody for want plastic surgery. Like, I don't think anybody should take our criticism of this as any reason not to fund my GoFundMe to try and get a Voldemort.
Speaker 1: Nose, because I think it would look I told you, man, just abuse cocaine off, fall right off, fall right off, do it, Natty, that's not why you want to get it, like cocaine.
Speaker 3: He's gonna abuse cocaine for good reasons?
Speaker 1: Is that a thing?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Is that a Harry Potter meme where they say Boldemort abused cocaine. I'm not in the Harry Potter scene, so I don't know if that's it's implied.
Speaker 2: I think you should tweet at JK Rowling and ask her, hey, is this like, yeah, is this like some kind of metaphor anyway whatever?
Speaker 4: That's actually quite literal, all right? Uh, Pete Haggsa is supposed to like lead the whole like military I think is that that's everything to do with our national defense? Yeah? Yeah, and that makes sense because he was soldier. So there's a New New York article very oh, Pete, you seem very defensive. New New Yorker article called Pete Hegseeth's Secret History, Our Little Secret. I think it's a reference to the Lindsay Lohan movie. This one is as dark as that one, as that title implies. Yeah, just like one half of him is the guy in the back seat in Wayne's world who like always looks like he's like, you know, like he's so drunk that like everybody just has to carry him everywhere in and out of consciousness. And then the other half of him is horror movie straight up Patrick Bateman cornering women, drunkenly channing kill all Muslims at a bar, oh, like at a bar, at a ball trying to get that going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, he's like at a Dodgers game, He's like, everybody, come on, let's start the way of a murder.
Speaker 4: Let's go MC cleansing.
Speaker 1: Where am I they cleanses out of me?
Speaker 4: You say, yeah, this is kind of the paragraph and a half that's kind of the key point of the article. A previously undisclosed whistleblower report on Heseath's tenure as the president of Concerned Veterans for America from twenty thirteen to twenty sixteen. By the way, this is like a grassroots organization in quotes, but it's funded by billionaires. Like it's like literally coach brother, Yeah, coch Brother. Money describes him as being repeatedly intoxicated while acting in his official capacity, to the point of needing to be carried out of the organization's events. So like multiple times the head of this thing just keeps having to be carried out like air listed.
Speaker 2: But really respected him, you know, yeah, lift him up on their shoulders.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like he was like, and nobody's ever been carried off the field of Notre Dame to this day. I'm basically rudy. The detailed seven page report, which was compiled by multiple former CVA employees and sent to the organization senior management in February twenty fifteen, when he was like still there and they were like, do you guys know who our boss is? Like he we keep having to carry him everywhere, states that at one point, haig Seth had to be restrained, while drunk, from joining the dancers on the stage of a Louisiana strip club where he had brought his team. Sad brought his team in an official work capacity to a strip club, where he then was so drunk that he had to be physically restrained from joining the dancers on the stage.
Speaker 3: Pain team, We're like a family here and I'm your daddy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I watch me if y'all y'all want to see somebody who really work the poller watch this. Let me get up there, get the fuck off me film, make it busted open him making clap.
Speaker 3: Pete my neck by back pete pussy.
Speaker 4: And they're like, yo, mister. The daddy metaphor gets weird when you realize that he kept like getting people he worked with pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think multiple times. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He also is alleged to alleged to have sexually assaulted somebody that he was working with and the report also says that Hegseth, who was married at the time, and other members of his management team sexually pursued the organization's female staffers, whom they divided divided into two groups, the party girls and the not party girls.
Speaker 2: Also just like like Last Action lawsuit girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, right right. He also is just repeatedly failing, like every organization that he becomes the head of. They're just like, where'd all the money go? And he's like, oh, I threw like five huge fucking parties and I have it.
Speaker 3: They're just in ones.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't even realize cocaine is way more expensive in Missouri, dude.
Speaker 3: To snort it.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Did you see that letter that like was that came out that his mom, that email that she had written to him in twenty eighteen. That is truly just like you are an abuser of women and people. Yeah, and it's like she's like, I am so like sad to basically be your mom. This whole everything's just coming out about p d X Seth. Now, like I didn't even realize there would be like sad, here's a nail in the coffin from your mom as an email from fucking six years ago.
Speaker 3: But good for her for telling yea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, do you apologize for sending that to him? That's funny, say she's sorry, fuck you waiter you drunk right now?
Speaker 1: Oh fine, fie, fuck you? What are my mother? So then now right, he is doing anything and everything to like avoid conversations where the word alcohol is uttered. He's been, you know, paling around the capital, uh, trying to meet with senators, being like, please confirm me despite the fact that there are credible allegations of me being a sexual predator and just terrible person. There's two clips that are just kinda that show just how much he's trying to avoid it. This is when he was just walking through the capitol and the journalist just asks, were you ever drunk while traveling on the job? And here's his response.
Speaker 2: We are talking to.
Speaker 8: Every senator that wants to talk to us, and the conversations we have a senator so okay, so of course is going to remain alive.
Speaker 1: Whatever, just ask I need response. I like that smirk. He's like, we ever drunk? You you know.
Speaker 4: Oh you knowing never already drunk? While management team to a strip club.
Speaker 2: Mentally classifying the reporter as a party girl or not part Yeah terminator.
Speaker 4: Yeah you could say, yeah, he could be cooler. Then here was this.
Speaker 2: Moment he clearly like that's so ravened back to like one of his heydays, Like as she asked my question.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh that was sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There was like this part where it's kind of his like sort of grunt, was like, you got me, But guess what I'm going to do the thing like I'm not going to dignify that with a fucking comment.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then he was in Tommy Tuberville's office and it's like very quiet because someone, yeah, someone like coach.
Speaker 4: So it's allowed to be a ridiculous name. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. He's a football coach inside the Doctor Seuss universe. Yeah, coach Tuberville of Whoville.
Speaker 1: This is him in Tuberville's office, and it's just like very awkward because I think someone's about to ask a question. And then it just just see how quickly the Tuberville staffers just cut this journalist off because again you brought up alcohol.
Speaker 4: Awkward. It's like a gag of the lock.
Speaker 1: So that article suggests you have an alcohol problem.
Speaker 4: Wait who brought that?
Speaker 3: Nothing about it too?
Speaker 1: That was just a journalist journalist the article All right, let's gets wrapping up the showers.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we can't hear you. Sorry, And you know, like he was laughing.
Speaker 3: He was like he smiled at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think he's doing the things like, oh, here we go again. He also like keeps the senator thing was like a weird refrain, like his brain was like not working, and so he kept being like, we're talking to senators and like at one point is like voice broke a little bit, which I feel like the senators are probably asking him about this. He's like, and I look forward to talking to senators about this about this? Who are my friends? And no know how to get in line? So they know how to party and what a good time looks like.
Speaker 3: Mix McConnell is a party girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Have you seen him, dude?
Speaker 1: He looks you remember all those bruises and ships because he parties so are he's like falling downstairs and ship that's what's going on drunk. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not a simility.
Speaker 1: The guy's a fucking party girl.
Speaker 6: Our party, Yeah, was in the middle of that speech, say Senator, sorry, guys, no question wreaking out.
Speaker 1: A little over here.
Speaker 2: You guys never notice how your hands are crazy.
Speaker 4: We've noticed how your hand hands are crazy? Purple and black? Yea, anybody, any led glovers in here want to give me a light show?
Speaker 1: Right next? Turtle? Shit?
Speaker 3: What if I am one?
Speaker 1: So then on the right the reactions are mixed. Obviously, Fox is basically acting like Pete Hegseth just doesn't exist. They're barely talking about him, if at all, even though that is they're coworker and Colter's main objection, I'm just gonna read this quote from a Culters like what I found strange and continue to find strange about the attacks on Trump's Defense secretary proposed nominee Pete Hegseth also his main qualification a morning weekend host on Fox.
Speaker 4: News is there's all this. You know, did he assault this woman in the hotel or didn't he? Was it consensual and she didn't want her husband to know? So four days later she cried rape. Yes, that happens a whole lot, a lot, a lot, a lot. But in all of this talk about whether Pete Hegseth is an abuser of women. It just no one even mentioned that he is a serial adult. Are we a society that doesn't care about adultery anymore? Adultery hasn't even been mentioned, and Heap is well known to have now been married on his third marriage, gets married, gets his wife pregnant, little kids at home or kid at home, I don't know the detail, starts having sex with his producer, dumps his first wife, married his producer again, her pregnant again. She's either pregnant or just goes on to this whole thing.
Speaker 1: You're like, are you just trying to find because you don't want to say like assault is bad because then that puts Trump in there. But all that you're like focusing on a adultery, which also.
Speaker 4: I don't adultery is actually super tad. So it's actually cool. It's like scarlet letter codd.
Speaker 7: You know, President, yeah, right, this week's out, and like he's leaving a beautiful blonde woman.
Speaker 3: For some other person, and it's like, why is she still alone?
Speaker 4: By the way, the culture kind of has natural Marlague face, like she's always she's been Marlago faced, you know.
Speaker 1: That's that's what they all read for it's what they read for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking up her dating history and it's terrifying.
Speaker 4: Is is she married?
Speaker 2: So why on the Wikipedia page does it say after the September eleventh attacks she dated a Muslim boyfriend?
Speaker 3: How is why is that showing up on her Wikipedia page at all? Is it edited by one of her fans?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Is that her her way getting back at them?
Speaker 3: You know, oh, by terrorizing them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, because I mean she is a she thought famous islamophobe. But anyway, good to know the thing. So then on News Max, Greg Kelly he actually went as far to be like, sorry, Pete, You're fucking cooked, is what? Yeah, which is wild because Greg Kelly usually says like the most maga shit ever and like and says it in a way like dude, you know how freaking dumb you sound right now? Anyway, this is him kind of letting Pete Hegseth down. The sort of chiron for this story is life is long, Pete, all.
Speaker 9: Right, Pete heg Seth, Pete, life is long, and Pete Hegseth is a talented guy with a lot to offer, but this secretary of Defense.
Speaker 8: Thing is not going to happen. It just can't not after what we're learning about. And yeah, I understand that, uh you know, we this is a tough thing to say. And there's a lot to like about Pete. He is the only person in public life other than some folks around here, who says that c Q. Brown the corrupt General of the Joint Chiefs.
Speaker 2: I like, there's a lot to like about Pete. I love his sexual assault work. Yes, I love the impregnating his employees.
Speaker 4: You can't cheat on your girlfriend. Brother, Come on, buddy, life is long, man, life is long. You got to put that to the side.
Speaker 3: Pete hags up.
Speaker 2: Looks like if Gavin Newsom wasn't already evil, the evil Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, right, Like.
Speaker 4: Even older twin brother, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's it's the fucking slicked back hair. We all know that's the sign of being a piece of ship and slick's it's I know, yeah, you're gonna say it's pushed back, Pete, but that ship is slicking.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that swits back real nice. It's why I am confused as to what Greg Kelly, like, what is the line that he crossed for Greg Kelly that Trump hasn't crossed like with that's culture saying the thing about adultery, like Trump is like that.
Speaker 3: Is like does he explain it in the clip like further on. I know we're not gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: But no, I mean he just goes on to just say, like, hey, there are things about like he goes on to say and Donald Trump like he doesn't want to go against Trump. He's like, now, Donald Trump, this is a quote. Now Donald Trump likes Pete heg Seth, respects Pete Hegseth, and that's amazing. But there are things about Pete Hegseth that he has got to deal with and I'm going to briefly deal with them. And I know there are people like why are you doing that? Well, I'll tell you why I'm doing that. Because the Left, that's what they do. They pretend things like the Hunter Biden laptop doesn't exist. They pretend that money wasn't going from China to Hunter to the other to the brother to the president himself. I can't ignore certain things. Pete heg Seth mom has some things to say or has some things to say, like so basically he's trying to act like I'm actually balanced like I can, we can hold our own people accountable. It's really interesting to see because he does say like he's like, I'm sorry, your mom said you're an abuser of women. That part of it.
Speaker 3: At the beginning, he's like he's a great guy, and then he's like, I know your mom said.
Speaker 1: He It's all over the place.
Speaker 2: The thing I'm curious about it like call people bad people even if they do bad things.
Speaker 1: Or if they do it's like they're quoting someone else, Like I mean, I don't I'm not saying your mom said.
Speaker 3: This, right, I would never fine not like yeah.
Speaker 1: As a white guy on the right calling another white guy on the right and abuser, that's just that's just impossible where you're not able to do that physically scientifically. But yeah, I think with this, I think there's an air to where there are people who are like these career right where people who have ascended and they can't fathom just like Trump's urge to pick people off the TV screen to be huge consequential positions, like someone like Anne Coulter, I'm sure would have relished the fact to have some kind of cabinet position.
Speaker 2: You know what she feels like she was going for this whole time, like with how badly she's supported like or how much she supported him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she'd flip flop occasionally she'd be like, oh, this is all wrong, And I think maybe that was her way to be like, I'm an independent thinker, but I'm still obviously on the side of nationalism.
Speaker 3: Get his attention probably a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well. Also, I think these people all are like patronage, like they they are just working for billionaires. Like there's this invisible web of like billionaire funding behind every one of these people, and it's just like, Okay, they're gonna object to this one for because like you know, maybe a weapons manufacturer doesn't like Pete eggseeth because of some policy or something, you know what I mean, Like it just feels any consistency.
Speaker 2: I mean people, we're also funded by a billionaire. So thank you, Kylie Jenner. As you watch these YouTube videos, our lips will get progressively.
Speaker 4: My lip kit is not working, I will say that, but it is hurting. Oh I was gonna breakle down face and nomics. Thank you Queen for your trickle down faceonomics.
Speaker 1: The mar A Lago face thing. Did you see you know that comedian Matt Rife, who everyone was like, yo, what's this face? He recently just said that. He's like, I did not have clastic surgery. It's I have. I was suffering from delayed puberty and that's why my face changed.
Speaker 4: Rat. That's that's what he claims in his book.
Speaker 1: Recently he wrote a book. Yeah, yeah, he wrote a book or someone. Actually I don't like his stand up, but he is one of my favorite authors. He really yeah, beautiful writer Sparkles. I was like, I was like, is that possible? But uh, Mike Cursory Google starts said like that mostly like delayed puberty centers around like genitals, more than being like, oh your chin didn't square up until you were in your late in your early thirties or whatever.
Speaker 4: Like that sounds what he was saying like Barry Bonds having his head completely changed shape in his late thirties, right, I think, yeah, yeah, And he was like, I was actually suffering from late delayed puberty, Like that's what it feels like to me. It's just yeah, it's an odd claim to make, but anyway.
Speaker 2: But then he also like he's talking about delayed puberty. But then he also comes for people's like pronouns and stuff. I'm like, yeah, pit, what pick a lane? Do you want to be understanding or not?
Speaker 1: They're all, yeah, no, Well, can you have empathy just for me in this narrow capacity and then don't call me out when I have none for anyone else?
Speaker 4: Please? Please, please? All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back, and uh.
Speaker 4: Jack in the Box is testing a new burrito filled with noodles. Jack of the Box sauce and loaded chicken burrito features sweet and spicy honey, garlic, saracha tossed yaqui soba noodles.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're appropriating my culture in a burrito?
Speaker 4: Are you fucking gonna say?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: You? Jack? Are they appropriating my fast food culture right now by by mashing together all the fast foods? This is I don't know, man, I just I don't know. Being I think Asian.
Speaker 4: I just can't fathom eating noodles like within another thing, like noodles are meant to be just on their own.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. I'm rigid here, I'm rigid.
Speaker 4: I can't I like to eat.
Speaker 2: My noodles between two slices of bread like a goddamn American right.
Speaker 3: Sandwich that none of this nonsense.
Speaker 4: Doesn't this feel like it would just completely fall, but like all the noodles would just come out. You take one bite and all the noodles would be like hanging out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they chopped it up to the point that it's just like.
Speaker 3: The sticks with it, so you can pick them out of the brita a.
Speaker 1: Kister, like having like one bite off the top, Like I actually just came back from.
Speaker 2: A ramen noodle spoon and the chopstick in the burrito.
Speaker 4: Burrito between you. If I ever had to taste test this, I would I would bring a pair of scissors.
Speaker 2: To every dinner every time you want, like let's go to a fancy Italian restaurant.
Speaker 4: You're like, I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that Korean style. That's that's that Korean influence on you.
Speaker 3: That's lesbian influence on the.
Speaker 1: Scissors, like cutting up so much meat and stuff because whenever I like whenever I do like cream wresh, I'm like, yeah, this is so much.
Speaker 4: User than using a knife fucking scissor that shipped up kindergarten style. You know, just use it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This feels like it's not just the carbs. For me, it really is just the design of it feels like it would be such a disasters, like the double decker KFC chicken sandwich where they were like, we'll reinvent the structure of the sandwich by putting the inside on the outside. It's like, that's what, That's the exact the reason sandwiches exist is they have a handle on the outside that you also eat.
Speaker 2: This one time sushi and it was a delight. Yeah, you eat that with a fucking it fell apart immediately. Oh really, it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Structural integrity compromised. I just like that. The comments on this article, like for this like fast food website, there are a lot of people be like, oh, this looks yummy, Jack in the box. Other people like seven ninety nine way too much for a burrito. One person put in like a five paragraph review of this thing, and it's I can't even read it all, Like, I just can't believe someone devoted this many words like the chicken was fine. Reminded me of General So's type texture but with different flavor profile. There was proper meat under the coating, no scam pieces of just coated air or fat. The siracha gave the chicken and noodles a little zing. I wish more of the honey garlic came through. I'm like, yoah, this is.
Speaker 3: Shout out Arthur bush Willow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Arthur bush Willow, You've done. You're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 2: And they're like another person, not, you need to not shot on these commenters, okay, because if they're not doing this, they'd be like saying racist shit on my YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: So just let them come on the.
Speaker 1: Fucking and to that, I says, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He might be hidding us with the thoughtful review and then hopping on your YouTube shit.
Speaker 4: You know, gay brown people.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, okay, man, right, then there's there's like another commentary, this is so gross and pointless, like spaghetti on pizza. Why. I don't know if this is spaghetti on pizza, but sure, I think a lot of people are just I think they've said that carbs.
Speaker 4: Upon star carbs on carbs on carbs on carbs, that is not that is not the issue, because there's just we have carbs with car we have like fucking garlic bread before pizza all the time.
Speaker 3: We have garlic bread nots Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's not ever made a pizza on garlic bread.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shut it down. We gotta go there is We gotta get a whole new Domino's crust is like garlic no, no, you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I'm talking like the motherfucking garlic bread has your marinera and cheese and shit on it, so like you're eating garlic bread that is also being like the garlic bread is the dough?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a friend, Like.
Speaker 2: How people are like the structural integrity gets compromised when people try to invent new things.
Speaker 3: They're like, you know that light doughe.
Speaker 1: Who like dough?
Speaker 4: Like a soups worth of cheese and sauce on top of it? What do we just slathered that ship?
Speaker 7: Anyway?
Speaker 2: These idiots with a noodle burrito, Nah, these are fucking heads jack in the box.
Speaker 4: And also I realized for the people who don't like.
Speaker 1: Yay, I know it's not nationwide, but I'll let you know, the food isn't that great.
Speaker 4: It's good for being hot your mouth. What's your miles?
Speaker 3: They have there and milkshakes all the time.
Speaker 4: Poppers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Oreo milkshake. The cheap tacos thes are the best thing.
Speaker 4: I think they're my favorite. They're so disgusting, they're so gross. They're deep tacos that have let deep and lettuce in them, so they're deep podcast salad.
Speaker 2: This is the noodle burrito from when that was invented, right when people were like, oh, you can't deep fry lettuce in a taco.
Speaker 3: It was like you that almost made it not happen.
Speaker 1: I guess it is. I guess it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Paula VI. What a pleasure having you on the daily zeitgeist as always, Where can people find you? Follow you here? You see you all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: I am at paulaviganaland p A L L A D I g U and A L A N everywhere and you can.
Speaker 3: Follow me on Instagram and I'm on Blue Sky just a.
Speaker 2: I got the polav handle when Elon first bought Twitter, I got the just paulav handle or Blue Sky hell yeah, but on everywhere else on Paulganalan. I also run a show at the Comedy Store called Facial Recognition Comedy. Our next show is on the twentieth of December. Uh, Friday, I think this one's at ten pm. Come through and yeah, I have fifth day of Christmas, the fifth day of Chris. I don't know the isn't it? Is it twelve days?
Speaker 4: How many days days of Chris? There's twelve days, but I don't know if it counts up or back?
Speaker 2: Well, December fourth is the Santas No, it's from December.
Speaker 1: I remember. We I remember because we were this blew our minds when we first learned about it through the show. It starts on Christmas Day, right, and it goes to January fifth. Yeah, okay, it goes forward. Look ask fucking Jesus, dude. This is his fucking party, dude, not mine.
Speaker 2: But that guy know it's still my birthday.
Speaker 3: January. It's like it's my birth month.
Speaker 4: It starts serious, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, bro, I can't figure with Jesus again.
Speaker 4: This dude doesn't drinks.
Speaker 3: You keep turning the water into wine and crazy.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even fucking drink, dude. He does the weirdest can do to hang out.
Speaker 3: He just keeps getting people to bathe his feet. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 4: He doesn't drink, but he will like feed you wine all night, just like keep feeding you. He's like, yeah, that water, you take another look at it.
Speaker 3: He keeps I didn't you like to get and then hold.
Speaker 4: Thirsty when he drinks up of that water. Oh damn, I don't know you like to get angel And.
Speaker 2: Then you try to call him out on it, and then he just holds up his hands and he's like, hey, what I see what I did for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he always brings up the stigmata.
Speaker 1: Dude, It's like, shut the fuck.
Speaker 2: Up, right, He's like the stigma on my stigmata, and it's like.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy, dude. I can still play like Wonderwalk despite the stigmata. Oh my god, all right, weird FlexIt down the guitar.
Speaker 4: We're at a party, so he's doing up top with his hands to give you a five, and then and then they would you do? Oh I'm just talking with you. I can barely feel it anymore. Oh my me, that true said so long ago. I barely even noticed it anymore. Pauliva, is there a work a media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Okay, the last time I was on the pod, I suggested books and I got good feedback. People read the books and they messaged me about it, and I did not respond because I don't respond to people online if I don't know them, because sometimes they're insane men. But I appreciate your DM. I got The Fade, which is a comic book by Abria Ayengar who is like a dropout person. So they came up with the story and then Marie Consta did the art and it's really cool. And then I have been reading The Earth Singer Chronicles by l. Penelope, which is a fantasy, a fantasy book, also black female author. And I just found out about these. I haven't read that one, that this is a third or fourth one, The Cry of Metal and Bone. I haven't read it yet, but I'm excited it. And then I haven't read this one either. Clive Barker, but apparently he does really good like horror, like horror like thriller type things.
Speaker 4: This one's mister Clive Barker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mister, yeah, Clive Barker, mister.
Speaker 4: Clive Barker, maker of the Nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it sounds like a fake, oh, Victor, says Clive Barker rocks hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, just like one of our maker.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, made.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it Hell Hell Raiser. Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't read his books, but I'm excited because somebody recommended him.
Speaker 4: So I didn't even know he was like an author.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, dude, the guy from Hell either.
Speaker 4: I thought the book was about Clive Barker. That's where because he's mister mister Begone.
Speaker 3: Mister b Gun. It's like from Chicago.
Speaker 4: Miles Where can people find us their working media you been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find me wherever they got the at symbols at Miles of Gray, that includes Blue Sky BISKI find me there.
Speaker 4: Also find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Moles and Jack.
Speaker 1: I'm at Boosties. You can also find me talking about ninety day fiance on the podcast for twenty day Fiance. Tweet I like is from at Krang t Nelson, who's also on Blue Sky also, and the tweet is just like a sort of dialogue.
Speaker 4: Haley Welch.
Speaker 1: This episode of Howka Talk TOUA, We're going to discuss the brief coup attempt in Korea and the ensuing events and soeul, how did we get here? What's next for the embattled president with me today is Gorvidal, Gorvindal, thank you, Hailey, and let me say a hawktua to you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that was a quick one. That coo we talked about away is trending already. Yeah. Anyways, you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brian. You can find me on blue Sky at jack Obi. One work of media I've been enjoying is blue sky dot com, which I is in my browser history now because I keep hitting it, and it's just a place where you can buy planners, calendars, shop accessories. I keep going there. I'm giving them a lot of traffic.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's it called.
Speaker 4: Because blue Sky blue sky dot com because I'm trying to go to bsky dot social and I keep bluesky dot com highly recommend their calendars and planners and other accessories.
Speaker 3: Wait, what have you bought right now? Have you bought anything?
Speaker 4: I haven't bought anything. But it's just kind of a nice Oh it's really cute, yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's just they're also raising money for breast cancer and they're going to match up to ten thousand dollars for.
Speaker 4: Giving Tuesday, Giving Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's Giving Tuesday.
Speaker 4: It is Giving Tuesday. Guys. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeeist. We're at ze daily Zeitgeist on Instagram.
Speaker 10: We have a Facebook fan page and a website, daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 4: Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy? Yeah, this is a track by Lexa Gates.
Speaker 1: It's called I Just Can't Be Alone and it's got a nice like, you know, like just a little waltzy kind of bounce to it, kind of like old kind of like old motowny, but definitely more modern. Like her vocal style and the production style is definitely more modern. But you know, send three back when those songs to be in three anyway, So check that out. I Just Can't Be Alone Lexa Gates. Okay, all right, well we will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Guys is a production of Iyheart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio wap Apple podcast. Wherever you listen to your favorite shows, that's going to do it for us this morning, we're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 4: Bye nye, bye bye