Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Kiss you.
Speaker 3: I am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody Scott Patterson, I am in vodka. While our production is iHeartRadio, I Heart Media, I Heart Podcast. Season seven, Episode eight, introducing Lorelei Planetarium. And I think we can tell by the title that this was is going to be one rollicking affair.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a missed opportunity to call this episode introducing Lorelei Hayden.
Speaker 3: I have breaking news. And I liked the episode, but I didn't get the title.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Just before we started, I was like, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Une understood it, Susanne explain.
Speaker 2: So there's a famous planetarium that's called Hayden Planetarium. So I think they were trying to do what you just said, Danielle, but they were trying to be like extra intellectual about it, right, And instead of saying Laura la Hayden, they called her Laura.
Speaker 1: People for the title was so strong and so mysterious that people that weren't Gilmore friends would be hooked to invepticate what the heck that means, because what was it?
Speaker 4: Season two or three was introducing Lorlai Gilmore, right or something like that. Oh yeah, so it's like this should be introducing lour Lai Hayden, like so dumb planetarium all of it.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the episode of the podcast, I have a little treat for everybody.
Speaker 6: So let me.
Speaker 1: Just be honest with you here, ladies and gentlemen. I was all on fire rip roarn, snort and ready to go held down for leather to to just take this part show apart. But you know what happened. I'm dealing with a dying baby rat right now. Uh my wife has such a gentle heart that she's I came home and she's attempting to save this dying baby rat. So we have it in a box outside. We're giving it grapes, we're giving it lettuce. We're trying to syringe water into its mouth, which is the last thing you want to do. Because I I looked up the Pittsburgh Society of Ratlovers dot org plague. I don't have bubonic plague.
Speaker 5: You know what the rat could I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not a rat ologist, and I'm not a licensed medical technician that deals with rats. I'm not a veterinarian. So I didn't run any tests on the thing. But he's awfully cute and he squeaks.
Speaker 4: You know what, justice for the rat. I think rats are cute.
Speaker 1: And I you know what I realized. I realized, I right now am living a Gilmore Girls scene. This is a Gilmore Girls scene. This is something that Laurel I would do. This is this is why this show, even though it's maybe season seven, I wouldn't call it a home run, would you know? Okay, fine, but it's still people caring about each other in the way that they do.
Speaker 5: This episode was improved.
Speaker 1: It was and caring about each other. And you know, I actually got a little emotional taking care of the rat while my wife was away.
Speaker 3: Is this a rat like that came into your yard?
Speaker 5: Like you got it at the at the store.
Speaker 1: No, once in a while a rat shows up in the pool and is not good.
Speaker 3: This is not good.
Speaker 1: The rats all over So in California there's ivy. Where there's ivy, there's rats.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: I was at a house the other day and there was so much ivy and my was like, how many rats do you thinker in that I but I would rather run into a bear than a rat.
Speaker 5: I am not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bear a bear, you have no chance of survival with a.
Speaker 3: They're totally fine. I run into bears regularly in.
Speaker 5: Tahoe and you just walk away.
Speaker 3: You don't bother them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: I just saw this video and like, I think it was like ABC or something, But in Monrovia there was a bear in two cubs who went swimming in someone's.
Speaker 4: Backyard Easton Allen and if he is listening and wants to chime in, he gets bears all the time at his house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 9: They were going to build a hunting lodge in Monrovia, the town I live in, and they brought in all the problem bears from like Yosemite and Yellowstone, and then they ran out of money and couldn't build a hunting lodge, and so now we're on like fifth generation bears of just eating people's garbage, like hanging out atas.
Speaker 3: I was on Instagram in this restaurant in Tahoe. The caption was this is why we can't have nice things, And you just then see the video and the bear just like tore open in the garage and it's like, yeah, but no, I am less afraid of a bear than I am a rat.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like them all.
Speaker 1: A rat can't run thirty miles an hour and chase you up, betray and eat.
Speaker 2: You line too.
Speaker 4: I shot into this episode after the break.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like it. This is a good episode.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, we're back from our break that we were let into by Danielle. Welcome, we're back. Welcome everyone, Welcome.
Speaker 3: Sorry that you all can't see the behind the scenes, because it really is. It really is worth the listen it is.
Speaker 1: Listen. We're dealing with nature right now. We're dealing with wildlife.
Speaker 3: Don't let me forget my special thing at the end of this podcast. Don't let me forget Tara. Do not let me forget.
Speaker 1: Oh well, all right, Danielle, uh take us away. Are you drinking a tab?
Speaker 4: No? It's a Lacroix.
Speaker 5: Oh remember Tab?
Speaker 1: I remember what's Tabb's the best tasting soft drink filled with chemicals you could possibly drink like like No, No, Tab had its own thing. It was more like a cola, but it was.
Speaker 7: A lighter doctor pepperish type thing, not quite not quite that you know pepperish, but yeah, Tab was something like one.
Speaker 2: Of the original diet drinks that it was supposed to be sugar, right right right?
Speaker 4: I he they reprimmend the hibiscus flavor of Lacroix, which apparently looks like a TAB.
Speaker 3: That I don't do.
Speaker 5: I can't do carbonat you guys.
Speaker 8: Someone selling twelve cans of tab on Amazon for four hundred and fifty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Not even make it?
Speaker 5: Do you guys? Remember Fresca?
Speaker 1: Oh, Fresca, Fresca.
Speaker 3: I think about tab that's so iconic. Is in a back to the future He's like, just give me a tap.
Speaker 5: Can't give you a tap unless.
Speaker 3: You order something excise me something out sugar and exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, we had the best soft drinks growing of our Sea Cola is still around.
Speaker 5: Right orange crush?
Speaker 3: Do you guys know orange crush?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Cooler?
Speaker 4: Okay inside, I can play this game with cereals too, like remember like diagrams.
Speaker 3: I think we used to drink Mountain do till we realized sweet mountain dew had so much caffeine in it that you there is no reason for.
Speaker 1: Children to be drink And I was raised on the original Slurpiece from seven to eleven, the Red Slurpiece and let me tell you something, baby, they were.
Speaker 3: I still get slurpees regularly.
Speaker 6: I love movies. Yeah, I love the movies.
Speaker 5: They're called icis icis Yeah.
Speaker 1: The slurping me a twenty four pack at Twizzlers, and I'm just gonna.
Speaker 5: Is my tongue blue? Is my tongue blue?
Speaker 4: I appreciate scot that you said twizzlers versus red vines. That's the only one on the Twizzler train.
Speaker 6: No, I don't like redvines. They taste that to me.
Speaker 3: We talk.
Speaker 2: Remember, people are gonna get mad.
Speaker 4: This is season seven, Episode eight, introducing Lorelai Planetarium air date November twenty first, two thousand and six. Lorelai and Christopher tell Rory they got married in Paris, but she isn't too happy about it.
Speaker 6: Wag the same.
Speaker 4: There's so many flags, you guys. They can't I can't even comprehend all of them. Logan launches his new internet company while Rory is making connections for her journalism career by writing a judgmental article. Meanwhile, April is still living with Luke but turns to Lorelaie for help when she faces the medical emergency.
Speaker 3: That was awesome Flags first, Tara, this is really your flag that I concur.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was all the fun with Amy yesterday and I couldn't hold it in and so I was like, I need to tell you my flag with.
Speaker 4: This episode this involved burgers.
Speaker 6: No, no, I can't wait for that.
Speaker 8: It takes a very long time to legally get married in another country, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So Amy and I were.
Speaker 8: Going back and forth because I was like, like it was last minute and not like they had a marriage license and they cleared it in France. But Amy's like, oh, well it could have been like someone officiated it.
Speaker 3: They're married, but they were they're not legally married.
Speaker 8: But like the way they said it in the show is like we got married, like they could have said to Rory, we got engaged.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they think they're married because they said do you I do?
Speaker 5: Do you I did?
Speaker 3: Even though it's only like by the power invested in me by some dude in France, right, Like it's not legal yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a whole general thing. Remember how he was married but not legally married because they got married in Brodie Jenner, but he got married in like Bali or something, Yeah, but didn't get married in the US. So it was technically not legal, but in Bali he's married.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I guess it just bugged me because I felt for Rory in that sense, like I would be mad too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, yes.
Speaker 3: First of all, whether they're legally married or not, I felt for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I one person they should consider because it's their offspring exactly. You know, like, if there's any one person that should be there, it should be her.
Speaker 1: I just felt sorry for Rory because she had to be in the episode.
Speaker 3: I actually liked this episode, and we'll get to it. But when you and Lauren, Luke and Loralai are reunited, you realize, oh yeah, that's why I love this show. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the one thing I wanted to say about this episode. The reason why I liked it so much is because we were talking about this last episode how all the dynamic duos were not together. By the episode, you have Luke and Lurlai, you have Rory and Logan, you have even I mean fine whatever, Lorlai and Christopher in April and Luke like you have, you have the people that you want interacting with each other, interacting with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are people caring about one another. They might not be our dream matches. But they are caring about each other. They are taking care of the baby rat. They're trying to feed the baby rat.
Speaker 8: I just really I wish we had try I wish we had Emily and Richard, like I'm missing, they.
Speaker 4: Are the only ones missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't seen them for a couple episodes.
Speaker 3: H to take it to the top. Take it to the top.
Speaker 2: So the opening, they've just gotten home, luggages all over the place. Lorelai is on the phone with Rory and frantically leaving a message call me back, call me back, call me back. Christopher makes her hang up and then immediately launch into his proposal for redecorating her house. Yeah, Barco Lounger, Waterfall, flat screen TV.
Speaker 5: And he says he's kidding, but he's.
Speaker 2: Not kidding about the flat screen. I don't know. I thought that was a little heavy handed. It's like, you lived here for fifteen minutes and you're already trying to redecorate the place that's decorated.
Speaker 3: But he does live there now, and so does his kid, so I sort of was like, I get it. I was trying to find another room for the kit I'm like me too.
Speaker 2: I was like she go, yeah, and she's in Paris, so she doesn't need a room right this instant, Like they could wait a few weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm just annoyed that, like Christopher is not acknowledging that Rory's is his kid too. I don't know, like it's curiating, but it's like he's like, gg needs a room, Like.
Speaker 3: What about she's graduating college, Like she's not really going to live there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: There's got that can't just be a two bedroom house. There's got to be another room.
Speaker 6: There has to be another room upstairs.
Speaker 1: What about the fact that he's loaded. Man, I'm loaded. I'm so well, no, buy a new house, got a big house, the pool well.
Speaker 3: Moving right, I know he could buy a.
Speaker 1: Table, outdoor grill, you know, a couple acres somewhere out there in Connecticut.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: But I agree with the timing, Susanne. It's been like four minutes since they walk through the door.
Speaker 3: Like we don't need to talk about this right time for the flat screens.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, that I agree. I'm like, and I was thinking to myself back in two thousand and six, those old TVs weren't a thing, Like they.
Speaker 2: Were not right, So yeah, we were all buying flat screens.
Speaker 1: But the problem with flat screens were the sound was lousy, so you had to hook up a five five that's right point to sound system in your ceiling, which is an extra a couple of grand or whatever.
Speaker 7: They were really expensive they are now.
Speaker 2: But I did kind of agree with Christopher when he mentioned that as much as Laura, I and Rory liked to watch TV, it was surprising that they had such an old TV. You'd think that they would prioritize something better.
Speaker 8: But I also just thought of it like stars hollow, like old timey. I don't know, that's why I thought it was maybe normal, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then Rory does call back.
Speaker 2: She had been asleep, that's why she didn't answer the phone. Laurelai is very insistent that she come over for dinner. It has to be that night, because she brought back snails, which apparently was the only word that she could think of while she was on the on the.
Speaker 1: Phone sequence had me rolling.
Speaker 2: And then well, you know, when they were talking about the snake Emporium, I did kind of chuckle a little bit.
Speaker 3: Together, I just became obsessed with trying to figure out how you could possibly bring home snails. The refrigeration alone required, who's that es cargo?
Speaker 2: Raise your hand? I have not no.
Speaker 1: Remember dan Tanna's they had the.
Speaker 8: Best is still around, still around, It's still open.
Speaker 3: Yes, God lives so far now can't get to d'antanna's.
Speaker 2: So Lorolay is very upset and stressed out that Rory still doesn't know that they got married. She doesn't want to tell her on the phone. She wants to say it in person, and then Chris reassures her that it's everything's going to be fine. And this is to your point earlier, Danielle, this was this was bothering me because Christopher is just minimizing Rory's feelings. Multiple times he says, Oh, she's gonna be fine with it, don't worry about it, she'll love it. He never like really.
Speaker 4: It's kind of gross, Like he's like, oh, she's gonna be fine with us getting married. Oh, she's going to be fine. That gens taking her room, like all the thing, you know, Like he's so I mean, it's obvious he's just so not a dad to her.
Speaker 2: Like it's exactly, you know, exactly minimizing her opinion, like but don't speak for her. It just really bothered me that he kept doing that. And so then it went into the credits. So that was that whole thing. That was a pretty long opening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. Credits went really well.
Speaker 5: The credits were good.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone did a really nice job in the credit. So then we go to the hallway outside of Rory's apartment and she's on the phone with Logan talking about basketball or something, and she opens the door and he surprises her because he's in the.
Speaker 3: Same stick again. For me, I liked it was happy.
Speaker 5: But like, yeah, like the thing on the roof, Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's like we thought we've seen this before, but okay, at least I acknowledged he did it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, like, yeah, I like she was happy.
Speaker 3: He was cute.
Speaker 4: He was cute.
Speaker 3: All those hair is weird, and we'll get to that. His hair is really I know, and she really.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a little poofed.
Speaker 3: And kind of too much bangs and then she like needed some product and yet she comments on how great his hair is, which I was.
Speaker 5: Like, irony.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so he talks about they're having a launch party for the new business, and Bobby has pulled out all the stops for the pr which is it's weird that like they're just planning the party that day. I didn't quite understand how you pull off the person parties.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't, Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 4: You just can't get people to go. Like, if I don't know ten years in advance, I have to go somewhere at five pm on a Thursday, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: And I'm just not.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So Rory again brings up Bobby and that she doesn't like credit for using the word swarthy, that that got some brownie points. So she's still annoyed by the fact that Bobby's a man not a man. And then this is when Logan drops the bomb that he's moving from London back into the area and so he's gonna get a new apartment and she tells him to take his stuff and he's like, no, new apartment, new stuff, Like okay, whatever, dude, And so then he's he says he'll take the suit of armor, whose name is Henry, we find out in case you were.
Speaker 5: Wondering to keep the apartment.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, I'll move, okay, Why that's not the smartest thing.
Speaker 6: R but Okay, then.
Speaker 4: I get it, do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I think if they're together, I have no problem. He's so loaded, like, okay, I'll just stay here.
Speaker 2: It's fine, right.
Speaker 4: I think she's trying to establish her independence. I kind of get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's too gooder of you.
Speaker 4: All I can say is that, obviously it's my first time watching the series, as everyone knows, but I've acknowledged that Bobby is going to be a problem. Am I on the right track or no?
Speaker 3: Well, we're not going to answer that.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna have to keep watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she seems like she's going to be a problem anyways.
Speaker 1: She was born to make trouble.
Speaker 2: So then we go to a cute scene Luke and April at Luke's apartment, so we know she's still staying there while Anna is wherever Anna went. I guess her mom had surgery or whatever. They're talking about the boy girl party and Luke wants to know if there's going to be kissing, and so April's like the gross dad, it was this, I likenes. I thought it was very cute. And did you watch how she did the salt? Did anybody notice that all she took the salt shaker, and she poured them on the plate, and then she poured them in her hand, and then she took what was in her hand and put it on the plate.
Speaker 6: She needed something to do with her hands.
Speaker 4: I want to measure the assault you're putting on, you know, sometimes where you just put it on.
Speaker 6: It just can't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was cute though, So this is where sorry, Scott, you you're part of my red flag on this episode. Scripty was just off duty and really didn't didn't nail the continuity.
Speaker 1: The hamburger needed to be in the hand when they cut to her POV and there was a fork with a fry in and.
Speaker 4: I know, really, and then I came back to the burger. I'm like, he just had a fork in that hand. And then not only that, he like he took a bite, which, by the way, Scott, you were eating the burger, like I know, everyone like moves the.
Speaker 1: I'm a good actor eater, Yeah I can, I can actually eat.
Speaker 4: I was like, you committed. I don't even know how many burgers you had to eat for that matter.
Speaker 1: What you do, you chew them and then you spit them out in a bucket.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but you took a bite, and then it panned to April for not even negative two seconds, came back and there was three bites of the burger out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, I thought I was going to get away. I actually knew I wasn't going to get away with that one. I knew some flags were going to come at me as soon as I.
Speaker 4: But it's still such a cute scene.
Speaker 2: And so we see like the little blue checkered tablecloth that they bought a target. I just I thought it was cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: There's something dad and asked like the dad like questions like are you allowed to go to a boy girl party? And I just thought it was a nice little kind of domat stick normal scene, yep.
Speaker 3: And cute chemistry between the two of you gos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a great chemistry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very cute.
Speaker 5: She is so good, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's so good.
Speaker 3: And then that they like ripped that poor character to sort of shreds because she's actually so good and the scenes are so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I love April. I don't have any problem with April. Yeah, yeah, she's cool. So we go to Laureli's house, and this is when Rory shows up. She's got the fancy dress on because she's going to go to Logan's thing afterwards. And okay, so this was my first red flag. Loreley cooked the s cargo. You're right, let that sink in for a minute.
Speaker 8: I had the same thought the second I saw the apron. The second I saw her with an apron.
Speaker 4: But she doesn't know how to turn turn on her oven, right.
Speaker 2: She doesn't cook anything. And now you believe that she cooked the scargo.
Speaker 3: I thought they were gonna light thing. Ever.
Speaker 8: I thought they were going to like gag when they took a bite or something because it was so bad. But I was like, she's never cooked, she's.
Speaker 1: Never poured like cereal, if you can't put it in a toaster, forget it.
Speaker 3: Butter and garlic, I think, I don't know, maybe they're not that hard.
Speaker 6: But I just like, an apron really just threw me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was that about?
Speaker 2: And even Rory said, she's like, what are you wearing? So super awkward. They sit down to have dinner now, I don't know, they're fussing around with the salad and the bread and they've got their hands all over the table, and yet somehow Rory does not notice that they're both wearing wedding rings.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I immediately noticed.
Speaker 1: You know, she was probably distracted by Christopher's sweater. That thing was bad. Did you check out that sweater?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I missed it because I was so obsessed with the rings. And I was like, how are they not noticing.
Speaker 1: That the sweater was just like especially or something? It was? It was brutal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the rings are noticeable.
Speaker 3: My friend got in the car the other day and I immediately noticed her ring, and she the second she gets in the car, she was like, oh, yeah, I got.
Speaker 5: Married, And I'm like, yeah, I noticed the ring. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You weren't there. Did you have a rary moment?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just like a ring starer?
Speaker 1: Don't were you were you? Were you offended that you were not there? Did you have a rary moment?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, not at all, No, not at all at my age? Thank you for not inviting me.
Speaker 2: Especially when he says all because she didn't want to try it. So Christopher says, I'll try the first one, and so they're literally all looking at him while he's digging it out of the shell, Like, how does she's literally looking at his hands? How is she not seeing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Journal the ring was blamant. I was like, wow, it was so old and shiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and plain sight. That's when people don't say things when it's just right.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to understand that Luke saw it immediately, right, So but we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Rory's asking them what they did, and they're kind of looking at each other, and you could tell Laurlai doesn't want to say it. One funny line though, was when she Laura I said, she's been snacking on the snails all day long.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Rory is a far sighted or near sighted? Which one won't it be?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 2: No, I done, and.
Speaker 1: Luke has better eyesight saw the ring that could be.
Speaker 2: So Lorlay finally rips the band aid off and says they got married, and Rory says, you got married married, and she's you could tell she wasn't super pleased, but she puts a smile on her face and she says congratulations. And then they hear the story about how they were at the place that had the lilies and it was raining and there was a chapel, and so they just decided to get married, and then Chris decided champagne. They want to have champagne, and so Laurla says, there's some in the garage. One thing I know is this is so nitpicky, but it just caught my attention. Lauurla I said that there was some champagne in the cooler, and I like, my grandparents called it a cooler, but I mean like.
Speaker 3: She meant the outdoor fridge or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I've never people are called it a refrigerator.
Speaker 3: I've never heard unless unless they have some sort of a cooler out there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think she met refrigerator. My grandparents used to say cooler to mean the refrigerator, so I just it sounded like an old word to me, So I just noticed it. But okay, so this is where I have question for everyone, and maybe you can help me. So Christopher leaves the room to go get champagne. And this is when so Laurlai turns. Torrian says, so what do you think? And that's when Rory says, I'm really mad, Like she's really pissed that this happened.
Speaker 4: But then she doesn't want her dad to know that.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want Christopher to know. She's like, oh, we can't do this right now because Dad's coming back. So the same guy to know what her opinion is.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I thought the same thing because this is the same guy that she was like stay away from mom, do you know what I mean? Like, she it's not like she's ever had an issue being direct with him.
Speaker 1: Right, I didn't have a problem with that.
Speaker 4: I thought, relationship with it's a.
Speaker 1: Totally different relationship. And they were they're super close. I mean they're yeah, but they're best friends.
Speaker 2: Right, But if my parents, Like if they were my parents and they did this, I would be heartbroken and I would be mad at both of them because they both did that.
Speaker 1: But he's he's not a parent. He doesn't, he doesn't, he doesn't stir up deep emotions in Rory. She doesn't. She hasn't invested in him. She's she's almost dismissed him as as an emotional soulmate or or or she's not bonded in that way with him, you know, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I kind of I can kind of see that, Like maybe she just like her bar is so low for him that she doesn't she doesn't put it past him to do something like that. But at the same time, I didn't really understand, like why she was trying to protect his feelings by pretending to be happy about it, but then taking out her anger on Lorelei.
Speaker 1: Because because she probably didn't want to get stamped out her fire, didn't want to get She didn't want her fire to get stamped out by Christopher, who would probably defend laurel I in that situation because it's easier. Because I really I think it's an issue she She doesn't have an issue with him, it's her I can't.
Speaker 3: You're right, Scott, That's that's what I was going to say. It's like, you're gonna take it out on your mom, not your random uncle.
Speaker 1: And if you're like, why are you acting like my father who I am very little emotionally invested in, and now you're like, now you're behaving like him and keeping not including me in things, you know, it's like when she's mad. Yeah, she's mad at her mom for that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, because we saw when he left Lorelai to go back to Sherry when she was pregnant. Rory screamed at him like that when he showed up at at Emily's house, and like Rory totally gave him about it, so into like she's trying to save his feelings or she doesn't feel confident talking to him or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just did questioned it too. I agree with you. I agree with you both in fact, because I did question it. But then I also understand what Scott's saying. I'm somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: I get it. Yeah, I mean, I just didn't feel like it was fair that Laurela I had to take the brunt of Rory's anger because it was something that they both did together.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I think Laurela I knew better and she messed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she had the hesitation and did it anyways.
Speaker 3: Knows she also knows she messed up. That's why she's so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that that's kind of where I ultimately landed on. It was that she she expects more from like she expects Larelai to know better, but she doesn't necessarily expect Christopher to know better because he just is Yep, whatever he is. Okay, So now we just cut to the party. So Rory's at dinner with her parents, and now all of a sudden she's at the party in New York and she tells Logan that her parents got married and she's a little agitated about it, and he was nice, do you want to go somewhere and talk. She's like no, no. So they they see all of Logan's buddies, including Bobby, and then we meet Trip Cavanaugh and the little the kissing on the cheek scene, like kind of awkwardly like leaning towards each other. I thought that was funny. I thought that was cute.
Speaker 4: I hate that too, when somebody's like, I'm like, oh shit, do I do this? Once twice?
Speaker 3: I have to say I really did like Rory and Logan in this scene. I like that Rory told him right away. I like how he reacted.
Speaker 2: I liked that.
Speaker 3: Then she was like no, no, no, I'm good Like I didn't. I liked them. I even liked their interactions at the party.
Speaker 5: I was good with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I like how Logan was like taking her around, like, oh, you meet this person I meet that you know? Like I it seemed like they were a very well season couple at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought this was a pretty good scene. So Trip comes over. He's talking about his house that's under construction in Tortola and all the nightmares of construction on a small island. And then we meet Hugo Gray aka Sheldon's dad.
Speaker 3: Gray.
Speaker 2: Who the accent, like the lack of an accent, it was, I was. I'm so used to hearing him with that Texas accent on young Sheldon.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who the New York Times writer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the online.
Speaker 1: Or the guy or the guy with the website, guy website that logan.
Speaker 2: Introduces her to his real life name, Lance Barbara. Oh, Lance Barber.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, that's right. Yes, he was in.
Speaker 2: Another episode of Gilmour too, in the Fashion Show episode way back and it was like season one or two. He was the guy that was trying to fix the run and Luke had to come fix his fixed anyway, So Hugo Gray is launching this website, talking to Rory about, you know, just kind of the stuff that she writes about, and he offers to have her submit some work for his site, gives her his business card, and then our Tortola friend shows up again and wants to tell us another story about his house, and then that's the end of that scene. And then I guess that was it for the party. I felt like there was another party scene, but I guess there wasn't.
Speaker 3: But once for some reason, I thought we went back and forth a bit too.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought we did too, but I don't think we did, because then the next scene is the next morning, Lurlai is leaving a mess. She's sitting on the porch. She's leaving a message for Rory, and Rory's not answering the phone. Laura's, you know, trying to just fi that. I know, this seems sudden and blah blah blah. Then we cut to Logan and Rory's apartment, which is happening at the same time as Laura is leading the message. Rory wrote the piece. I guess she was like up all night writing.
Speaker 4: That's what I didn't understand, Like she wrote a whole article like within hours.
Speaker 2: That's sounds like, yeah, she drank too much coffee and then wrote the article and that's why in the morning she was all like hyped up on the coffee and lack of sleep, and Logan's reading it, and then that's when she gets that message, and here's that it's Lorelai and puts the phone down and doesn't want to talk to her. So that's how we knew that was happening. At the same time, uh, Logan does not like the article she wrote and says that she was getting judgmental, and then they had an argument because he basically was saying, you know, you're one of us, you're one of this.
Speaker 4: Crowd too, and that he likes those people, right.
Speaker 2: And then he's not ashamed of being a trust fund kid and you know, and he's proud of it or whatever, and she didn't like that comparison. I think she's she thinks of herself still as like the small town girl, even though.
Speaker 4: She did everything on her own, even though she had grandma and grandpa right exactly.
Speaker 2: And so then Logan makes the comment about you know how she's basically living in his apartment rent free, and.
Speaker 6: Then she that was rough.
Speaker 4: It was something like he wasn't wrong, No, that's wrong, but like, oh he just shoved that in her.
Speaker 6: Face, have a knife and like twisted it.
Speaker 10: It was like yeah, yeah, I mean, as much as she wants to think that she's still the small town stars hollow girl, like once Emily and Richard got their claws into.
Speaker 2: Her, that was all over.
Speaker 5: I was surprised that it took.
Speaker 3: The Lucy and Olivia to sort of make her realize it was mean, and she didn't just sort of realize it then.
Speaker 8: But yeah, yeah, like in that moment talking to talking to Logan, she didn't realize that she needed an outside person.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And I also wish she went to Paris about it, because Paris works at the paper.
Speaker 5: Do you get Paris?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Paris?
Speaker 5: What I mean, I just get Paris these days.
Speaker 3: Like she to Lucy and Olivia, like we don't even know them.
Speaker 6: Yet, Like Lucy, Olivia, Wayne or Lane.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like she could have gone to Lane or Paris and had this conversation like we got into this argument, what do you what do you think of this article? And I feel like I don't know, I feel like they would give a better answer, So what do we think of it?
Speaker 1: Was Logan's anger justifying was aggressive.
Speaker 4: I think the thing is that that night was such a big night for him, right, Like that was a big night for him, and she just rained on his parade by.
Speaker 2: She totally skewered all of them, And I think he was reacting to that, which I don't blame him for.
Speaker 4: Like, these are the people who are trying to do business with, you know, he he doesn't need his girlfriend writing an article that's gonna jeopardize that.
Speaker 3: Right, she should kind of know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think it'd be different if they went to like her grandparents party or the Huntsburgers party.
Speaker 6: But this is for Logan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is like a scene from Straysay and Redford in the way we.
Speaker 5: Were Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean. It's like Streisan was never one of them, and he was trying to make her one of them, and she wasn't. She didn't fit in.
Speaker 4: It's like some of our significant others writing an article being like podcasting is lame. They were like, yeah, that's how I.
Speaker 3: Make my living, thank you.
Speaker 6: I've had friends be like I don't listen to podcasts.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, that is fine. If they were like every podcast of sucks, it's like.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, yeah, thanks, yeah, and yeah. So I think he felt kind of a tap and at the same time, it was made even worse by the fact that she's basically one of them. So it's not like it's the pot calling the kettle black.
Speaker 1: But I think his his he was shocked. It was it was a side of Rory he didn't know existed. He was just I think he felt betrayed. He felt hurt, you know, he it just he was so confused. The anger came.
Speaker 5: I understood.
Speaker 3: She's like, but we were making these same jokes. But there is a difference between jokes you make with your boyfriend and writing an article.
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone draw the line. I mean, come on, that was.
Speaker 3: Very cool, like telling a private moment between you and your significant other to like a group of your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, oh, that's not okay.
Speaker 4: And so the thing that I had a question about, and sorry if I miss this, but like, did she submit it to that guy.
Speaker 3: One of that too?
Speaker 5: But I'm assuming I don't think they.
Speaker 4: Said yet, not yet okay, Because I thought this was a Lorlai Emily article repeat. I was like, Oh, this is going to land somewhere and then this is gonna be the demise of the Logan Rory relationship.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 8: I took it as like she wrote the draft and handed it to him first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a proofread.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of that episode where she wrote that article about the ballerina I know. Hell yeah, it was like super like she had ros hanging over her bra like just and she thought it was funny and didn't realize how nasty it was. Pointed it out to her.
Speaker 3: We're having some redundancy here in season seven. I'm not that mad about it, but yes, there's a lot of things sort of like this is a different take on the same thing we've seen before. Maybe intentional, maybe not when we get to the hospital.
Speaker 2: But yeah. So then the scene changes to Luke's apartment and April is wrapping the birthday gift getting ready for her party.
Speaker 3: Scenes with the use of sweetie way too many times sweetie sweet, sweety sweet, sweet, sweaty sweet.
Speaker 2: And otherwise they have the conversation about juggling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sweeties, by the way, thanks a lot.
Speaker 3: The juggling bit was good, and her just not wanting to be sick, not wanting to be saying no, I love that you call her right away.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: That was awesome. This is the you suck as a dad scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things escalated quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Luke was like, I don't suck as a dad. Go sulk.
Speaker 5: You know, it was like such.
Speaker 2: A stereotypical teenager line like it kind.
Speaker 4: Of yes, yeah for sure, Okay, and then we.
Speaker 2: Go to Laurelized house and she's checking her messages, still hoping to make contact with Rory. Christopher comes in with this laundry basket of clothes and this is the laundry basket, and you got the police shirt, and this.
Speaker 5: Is where she twenty years later, again.
Speaker 2: It's back to the whole high school thing. It's like the synchronicity shirt. And I don't know, we got we kind of beat that dead horse.
Speaker 1: But how about his line? Well I lied, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: So how many shirts do you guys have? So if they were five, how many shirts do you have from twenty years ago? I think I have one.
Speaker 6: I have all my concert merch.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I probably have five. I have like my instinct T shirt extra boys, but I don't wear them like they're just hanging.
Speaker 1: I actually have a bunch.
Speaker 8: I have a bunch, yeah, but not like any other shirt besides concert shirts or like band shirts.
Speaker 4: So this police shirt actually makes sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah it does, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, so, all right, at tracks, Okay, it.
Speaker 2: Does, But at the same time, like that's it also points to how everything that they have is connected to high school for them.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that's so this is a core issue here, that is it. But we won't right now because we'll have plenty of time for that.
Speaker 2: And then this is I think this is the scene where he's trying to move the yeah smow Brery's desk and he's like, we got to make a coloring table.
Speaker 3: For Jake colored the desk.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but and this is what your cowboy.
Speaker 2: Change me a great Christopher.
Speaker 1: You're with Laurela Gilmore. She could hit the ejector button on you at any time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish she should have already.
Speaker 2: Right, he's just being really like bossy and assertive about we have to make all these changes, and and like I get that she he's frustrated that she's pushing back, but at the same time, it's only been like two days and they don't need to change everything right away.
Speaker 3: He's pushing too much, and she's not understanding right where he's coming from. I think her usual we have that issue.
Speaker 4: But she also doesn't want to do this, you know, like you can just tell do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes.
Speaker 1: You know, it's good acting on her part because she's been doing this for the entire season, because you can feel the resistance. You can feel she's there, right, and that's that's Lauren doing her job. You know. It's like thinking the right thoughts and those thoughts are translating into that sort of a little bit of behavior that we recognize as resistance. And it's it's interesting, isn't it. It's very self.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was probably thinking, like the actress was probably thinking, why are we doing this?
Speaker 3: Did anybody see the comment, Tara, I know you did because we talked about it on our Instagram that there's an interview somewhere of Lauren where she does not remember getting married to Christopher.
Speaker 2: It's in her book. It's in her book. Yeah, she forgot so much. So I had to explain it to her when they were filmed.
Speaker 3: She literally like, huh.
Speaker 2: But it kind of for me. It goes back to when they had that movie date where they were watching the movie on the side of the barn and she told him She's like, I want to go slow. I don't want to rush through this, and he told her that they would go slow, and now all of a sudden, you know, he takes her to Paris and he isolates her from Rory, he isolates her from Suki, and maybe that wasn't intentional on maybe Christopher did the intentionally do that, but nobody was there to be the voice of common sense. And she told him in Paris she didn't want to get married, and yet they come home and they're married, and now he's trying to rearrange her entire house and move what's her name, He's furniture out what's her name, like just slowly on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting, it's interesting to uh analyze.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I also think like in that scene, he also said like he's going to take her lead, right, so she's definitely not, but she but she's not so not saying she's not doing she's doing it.
Speaker 8: You know, she's, yeah, she's going along with she's not taking lead, but she's not pushing back.
Speaker 2: Yeah she does.
Speaker 4: And then she's like, oh, well, let's just get married, you know like what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why this is why I don't understand why everybody is just trying to spare his feelings and make him happy because he doesn't deserve that. But this is also the scene where Laura tells Christopher that Rory is not happy about the whole thing, which I was glad too.
Speaker 3: You know, I just can't with the like not telling each other. It's just, yeah, that drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then Christopher starts to pout because he's like, I'm her father, We're married. Now, why didn't you tell.
Speaker 1: Me that one line? That's the one line in the whole yeah episode that just rang so hollow for me. I'm her father, trying to sound authoritative and it's just like, dude, come on.
Speaker 2: Right, And so then he gets the powdery look on his face, and this is where Laura's trying to make him feel better now, saying, oh, she just needs time to adjust what interrupt?
Speaker 3: But am I the only one that just hears Darth Vader?
Speaker 2: So then the next scene is actually at Olivia and Lucy's apartment.
Speaker 5: Kind of.
Speaker 2: It was a sort of a throwaway scene, just basically serving the point to me make the point that the article is uh.
Speaker 3: A weird mention And for boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought I thought he was. We were going to see him.
Speaker 3: It's because we're leading to something, but it's so annoyed.
Speaker 2: It did make me laugh when she said, oh, boyfriend made those bookshelves over there, and they're fine for paperbacks. I thought that was funny. And then we go back to Luke's apartment and now April looks really sick. She's laying on the bed. She's still insisting she feels fine. And then this is where Luke calls Laurelai and she's the one who gives him the motherly advice and says it's probably appendicitis. Now, what do you think everything?
Speaker 3: I liked everything about it.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the fact that he chose to call Laurelai instead of Anna, like.
Speaker 4: Even hesitate.
Speaker 3: No, because he's calling who he trusts the most, he would go to.
Speaker 2: I always think I agree. I loved that he called Laura. I I just thought it was interesting, like if it was my kid, I would want somebody to tell me that.
Speaker 1: Or Sheryl and Fenn was working on another project.
Speaker 3: Was also we're dying to get these two back together, and so finally the team at Gilmour Girls is starting to give us what.
Speaker 5: We are desperately needed.
Speaker 3: Yes, And once we had it, I realized, Ah, there's a reason I like this exactly.
Speaker 6: I also took it as.
Speaker 8: Like Luke didn't know that it was going to be that serious, and so he didn't want to call Anna and think he didn't know how to take care of a kid, and she has a call like That's how I took it, And that's why he called it, because like he probably thought, he's gonna call Laurai.
Speaker 6: She's gonna be like, all right, grab some medication, you know, give her some.
Speaker 1: His privilege to host his.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't think he expected going to the hospital, and that's why he called That's very good point, very good point.
Speaker 2: So then we're in the waiting room at the hospital and Laurel I shows up. It was so nice to see them together again, even though you know, obviously it's a scary situation because there's a sick kid.
Speaker 1: But I heard I don't know about you guys until.
Speaker 4: Mister and missus Nardini.
Speaker 5: That was awesome.
Speaker 3: Also, I love about it.
Speaker 2: I love how Luke was all flustered and he was like, I told them she could have my appendix if if they needed.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was good until he saw the ring and then he gave her the look like what the heck is that? And then she was awkward and embarrassed and then trying to hide her hands, and then.
Speaker 6: He felt that awkwardness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was very well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Lauren, and I tell you.
Speaker 3: It's so good that it's not talked about.
Speaker 1: I just I just loved working with her.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: She was great. She was such a great scene partner. It was so much.
Speaker 3: You don't even say anything, and we all feel it, you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's there are a lot of actors that you work with that don't care if they're great. They just want to do the scene well, but they're not going for great. She always went for great well. She always wanted it to be better. She always you know what I mean. It's just a joy. It's just a freaking joy. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: So we go from that nice moment to more awkwardness with Rory and Logan back at the apartment. Logan apologizes for what he's the comment that he made, which I don't think he needed to apologize, but I do get that, like when you're in a fight with someone. He was a bit harsh. But yeah, and then she apologizes because she now realized that the article was mean and judgmental, so they make up, and then this is where she tells him that she's gonna move out of the apartment because I think she's feeling like she needs to be not riding his coattails or living off of his money, like she needs to do her own thing and go find her own apartment somewhere. And then that's when Laurlai comes in because she's just given up trying to call her, so she just shows up at the apartment.
Speaker 11: And that was a little odd, no, no with their relationship, I thought normal.
Speaker 3: And I liked how I loved her sort of a quick moment with Logan and he touches her arm.
Speaker 5: I thought that was so well done.
Speaker 2: I really liked that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are, Like I love the relationship between Logan and Lurlai because there's so many parallels between them, and there's just some unspoken bond that they haven't, Like they're not like, oh I love your mom or anything like that. Like there's just like an unspoken bond between the two of them that I think is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so this is where we find out that Rory's not upset that they got married. She's upset that she wasn't there completely understandable, and then Laurel I basically admits that they didn't call Rory because she didn't want Rory to talk her out of it. So Rory admits she would have right exactly, and she says, I just wanted to do what I really wanted, to be married to your dad.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 3: What keeps going through my mind is that Luke isn't her first marriage. And what I don't know is if I'm good with that or if that's a bummer. Like, that's what keeps going through my mind, and we know she isn't his, so that's why I'm like, oh, maybe that's what it took. But for some reason, that just repeats in my mind constantly.
Speaker 9: M M.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like she had to get it out of her system. She had to make a go of it with Christopher, just to silence all those voices.
Speaker 1: Internal pressure, external pressure to get married if you've never been married. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: But we do find out that she did not change her name, so we're seeing, you know, lots of indications that she knows this was not a good idea.
Speaker 3: I knew everything I needed to know. At the end of the last episode with the face nobody has that face right, exactly exactly face.
Speaker 2: But then we go back to Lorelei's house and now she's happily moving the desk talking about painting the room pink. She tells Christopher that Luke and April are good and Rory's good, and everybody did.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I did like that.
Speaker 3: Christopher knew she was going to the hospital. Yeah, again, that would him, so like, you've learned nothing, woman, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Happy about that? Yeah? I like that she told him before she went and she still went like he didn't talk her out, and he's chill about it.
Speaker 3: It's all all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then the final scene was the where Lucas sitting next to April in the hospital bed and he's like checking her temperature, and then he is flipping through the channels on the TV and that's when we see an old black and white movie and they talk about eloping to Maryland, and so he gets a look on his face because he is remembering when he and Laura I had talked about that at the end of season six.
Speaker 3: For me as a fan, I feel like because it look Danielle can cover her ears, although she look we know where we're going, Mack.
Speaker 5: To come on.
Speaker 3: So it's like, as a fan, I sort of had a sigh of relief, like, oh, okay, now we're heading in the right direction. It may take some time, but we're heading there right right.
Speaker 2: This this is like I feel like, I don't mind seeing laurel Ize so uneasy because that tells me, Okay, she doesn't really want to be with Christopher, so maybe this isn't going to be a forever situation. Like I feel like, okay, if she was like I'm blissfully happily in love with Christopher, then I would be like, you know, I don't know how much more of this I'm going to watch, but at least like like you, like you say, we feel like this is going, you know, somewhere. And then that was the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Well the end there you go.
Speaker 3: How do you feel, Scott.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's definitely beginning to head in the right direction. Yeah, but listen, I also get that it's still Gilmore girls, even if these are not the most familiar pairings of characters, Right, you got people caring about each other. You still got people imperfect, people trying to do better, you know, and going through their day and going through their lives, and they're all trying to be good people. They're trying to be that what's the term, everybody's the best versions of themselves like and there's something powerful about that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's connection between these.
Speaker 1: There is there's they're trying to connect and they're not connecting, and it's sometimes it's frustrating to watch if they're not connecting and if it's not the right chemistry. But at least people are trying, and it's the better Nate sure of people is coming out and all of these episodes.
Speaker 3: Did we never see the diner the whole episode?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: But we got this burger scenes at the partment.
Speaker 6: Amy before you forget what is your note?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so for anybody, we have to do ratings to of course, so before.
Speaker 5: We do the ratings.
Speaker 3: We might have done this in the last episode, but I did learn it, Scott, you might have already done it.
Speaker 5: Did we do.
Speaker 2: Breathe in?
Speaker 8: H did we do?
Speaker 3: That's how you calm your body? You know, that was a real hit in the last episode, the box breathing, So you breathe in and then in your lowest possible.
Speaker 1: Low it's not as that. It's it's a it's a that's that's an acting thing.
Speaker 3: That's someone said, it's a yoga thing too, it.
Speaker 1: Is, So it's a what an actor borrowed from yoga. Yeah, they said. Nicholson used to get on his back and put his bottoms of his feet on the floor so his knees were up, and he would do these deep breathing things and he'd expel all the he'd just do that, you know, and do that until he's like, hi, right, just clear out, empty out, get centered and then go do a scene. So he was nice and relaxed.
Speaker 4: Amy and I did a call with somebody and they told us that their kid, uh, when he gets anxious, goes on the concrete, just face down. And they were like, that sounds good, sounds nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's great stuff.
Speaker 3: Are we here for Gilmore girls, but we are here to help you regulate your nervous system.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's really great. Four eight seven technique. You're breathing for four seconds through the nose. You hold it for eight seconds and then you breathe out of your mouth with the tip of your tongue on the top of the backside of your top row teeth and blow out for seven seconds, and it triggers your brain into knowing that you're trying to go to sleep, and you'll go to sleep faster.
Speaker 3: I have really good one before we give the rating.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's always and there's always the old reliable. Sit in a lotus position, look directly at the sun and go.
Speaker 3: Everybody put their two fingers in between their eyes right here, yes, then one finger the ring finger on your.
Speaker 1: No, yes, go ahead, somewhere.
Speaker 8: On one side of the nose, your nose, and do you close your eye?
Speaker 1: You closure enough?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: To breathe into the right side? Plug it?
Speaker 3: This requires open the upside lolow out? Oh I liked it.
Speaker 6: Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the left back into the left side and then nay, that's I can't.
Speaker 5: Open up on the right side out.
Speaker 2: Oh good, you guys.
Speaker 1: What is that is? Is that a yoga thing?
Speaker 5: What is meditation? Breathing?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's cool?
Speaker 3: It does blow a little snot.
Speaker 1: Ye, you need a tissue with that.
Speaker 4: Shall we rate this?
Speaker 1: I rate the breathing technique ten ten ten boogers. Okay. The episode of the episode Suzanne, what do you what are you gonna give it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I liked this episode, so it was nice to finally like an episode again. I'm gonna give this, uh seven point five Houses in Tortola, eight point five es cargo?
Speaker 1: Did you say eight point five.
Speaker 5: Eight point five snails, es cargo?
Speaker 8: Whatever?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I'm gonna do eight point seventy five Knights and Armora.
Speaker 8: I feel like we're on the up from the Paris episode, but it still was my favorite, so I'm giving it a six point five appendix.
Speaker 1: Oh you just stole mine.
Speaker 6: App I was gonna say, what's the plural? Appendi?
Speaker 2: Appendices?
Speaker 6: Appendices?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I don't know if I'm in the eight I'm gonna keep it in the low sevens. Uh seven point two six five four five seven two four five Yeah, And the measuring stick is.
Speaker 6: I have one for you.
Speaker 1: Appendixes of snails because that's how hard you have to try to Well, anyway, that's gonna do it, right, that's gonna wrap aroun Rich.
Speaker 5: That's next week.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another episode I think it's called Knit Knit People Knit, Nit People Knit, and that's episode nine, season seven, right, Knit people Knit? All right, we will see you next time. Thanks for the downloads, Love you guys, best fans on the planet, and just remember we and I am all in everybody and don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In Podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.