Speaker 1: Some Donkey to day is just so himself. Charlotte May, I never.
Speaker 2: Heard them Donkey other day again, Charlama, man, I'm a duncan.
Speaker 1: That, Charlotte Dane, Okay, go on.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today. For Friday, February seventh, goes to a new Jersey State trooper named Jennifer Albuja. Jennifer, I am disappointed in you, but you represent what the world is now and that's a bunch of people with zero empathy for that fellow man or woman. Okay, we don't give a damn about what other humans are going through. And that's how I know Jesus has no desires to return to this god forsaken place. Okay, why would you want to come back to a place your father has abandon And by the way, God ain't lost we.
Speaker 1: Are, Okay. God don't need to find us. We need to find God.
Speaker 2: And Jennifer, you absolutely need Jesus and you need his father. Throw some holy ghosts on that thing too, because this story I heard for the first time the day was insane. See because of Jennifer Albuja and Essex County jury is handed down an eleven point five million dollar verdict and I don't think that's enough money.
Speaker 1: Okay, why did you know they have to hand this money down?
Speaker 2: Because back in twenty seventeen, Jennifer pulled over a woman named Cheryl Ranes of Jersey City, New Jersey. Drop on the clues bombs for Cheryl Ryans. I'm telling you right now, this story is gonna pish you off.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is why back in eighty eight, NWA wrote songs like f the Police.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: When you hear Kendrick Lamar this Sunday when he's performing all right, say all my life I had to fight, and you hear him saying we hate the po poe. It's because of stories like this. Now, I know all police officers aren't bad, Okay. I got love for law enforcement when they do their job correctly, and I know their job is difficult, But cops like Jennifer al Buja give cops a bad name. And I would hope that police officers around the country, but especially cops in the beautiful state of New Jersey, would denounce this disgusting display of behavior from Jennifer al Buja. See Cheryl Rhymes was minding her business driving to work when she began to feel sick, so she pulled over on the shoulder of a highway in Newark In The state trooper by the name of Jennifer al Boujia responded and Cheryl Rmes didn't respond to her commands.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cheryl Rhines.
Speaker 2: Couldn't communicate coherently. Okay, she couldn't stand upright. So Jennifer Alboujia, the state trooper, thought she was intoxicated. Now, Cheryl had no signs of intoxication. Jennifer found those signs of intoxication. Okay, no smell or sign of substance abuse. And Cheryl Rines her face was drooping. You know why, because Cheryl was having a double damn stroke. Okay, Lord, have mercy, Jesus, Christ, Jesus, I understand why you're not spending the block on Earth. All right, This woman, Cheryl Rhymes was having a stroke and Jennifer Albuja thought she was effed up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she was effed up off, just not off. No drugs, alcohol. Okay.
Speaker 2: This woman, Cheryl Rynes, was dressed in business attire at eight am on a weekday and had no prior offenses. Okay, don't let Donald Trump find out about this one right. If Donald Trump finds out about this woman, Jennifer Boujia, I may.
Speaker 1: Even agree with him that this is the I higher behavior.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the incompetence people believe DEI hires display. I don't know this woman's race, and I don't care, but I do want to know her age because one of my favorite OG's who was up here this week, the legendary TK Kirkle and drop on the clues box of TK. He put us up on game a long time ago as to why you can't date no young girls. I don't know if Jennifer's young or not, but it sounds very young. You know why it sounds young, and you know why TK don't want to date no young girls. Because you need a woman who can recognize the signs of a stroke.
Speaker 1: Let's listen. That's a listen. I gotta starting with that no sign of a stroke. See, people don't think about that.
Speaker 3: I got the stuff, no sign of a stroke.
Speaker 1: These young can't save your mother.
Speaker 3: I'm in my six because I gotta stop thinking I'm a young kid. Could you imagine I'm with a young them over our house? We even mother sandwiches and my face drooping my eyes go back. This is the old look at my you're making faces ash, I never I never seen this one. I've never seen this one.
Speaker 1: We about to go viral, hal.
Speaker 2: We have got a few.
Speaker 1: Keep slabbing, keep sobbing.
Speaker 2: TikTok, TikTok, TikTok. Put the phone down. T K is absolutely right. You need a woman who is old enough to recognize the signs of a stroke. Jennifer, I have no idea how old you are, but how dare you?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: You know? She failed to get Cheryl Ryan's treatment at a hospital, and the hospital was five minutes away. No, and instead of getting her to a hospital, she searched her car, then handcuffed her and took her to the police station. She delayed treatment by two and a half hours. A sergeant at the station finally called the EMTs, but the state troopers still left Cheryl Ryan shackle on the floor, even after they determined she was in medical distress by the whole department.
Speaker 1: Okay, where is DOGE when you need them? Okay?
Speaker 2: Government efficiency can't just be about Bunny all right, and be about DEI highst. It should be about blatant incompetence. And this is blatant incompetence. Okay, when officers say they are protecting and serving, what does that mean exactly? Because this is the exact opposite of that. Now, Dennis M. Donnelly, I don't know who that is, but I love what he told the New Jersey Monitor. He said, and I quote, I attribute the botched police response to state troopers us versus them military mentality. He says, they approached their jobs as warriors instead of guardians. They see everybody in the public is a danger. They treated this woman like she was a criminal when she was helpless.
Speaker 1: End quote. I agree with Dennis.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you see everybody in the public is a danger, then you won't be able to recognize when someone in the public is actually in danger.
Speaker 1: This poor woman spent nearly.
Speaker 2: Two weeks in the hospital in another month in rehab, but she's permanently disabled. She's unable to speak or understand what people say to her. She has a language disorder caused by stroke related brain damage. All because she didn't get the help she needed and a timely manner, because of the ignorance of Jennifer Albuja. Okay, this woman deserves more than eleven million dollars. At first, the jury awarded her nineteen point one million to cover her future medical care, emotional disgress, pain and suffering, and loss of income, but they reduced it because they blamed sixty percent of Ryan's disabilities on the delayed treatment and forty percent on the stroke itself, which they say the state trooper didn't cause. That's true, but I would argue that the inhumane treatment caused by the state trooper, the fact that she delayed her getting the help she needed, caused more stress and made the situation even more worse. And Cheryl might not be as bad off as she is now if that state trooper would have responded differently and got her help and the timely man. Look man, the highest form of knowledge is empathy. And this is why so many of us are ignorant to life nowadays, because we don't have any needless to say, Jennifer Albuja, you have none. Please give Jennifer Albuja the biggest he hull, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 1: Ghetto.
Speaker 2: Oh and she had been a trooper for only two years when she arrested Ryan's and she was counseled by her supervisors about the incident. No, she shouldn't be on. She don't deserve to be a state trooper. No more, not at all.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day. Now when we come back, Nicole Avon will be joining us.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love Nicole Avon. She has a book out. She came up here last year to promote it. It's called Think You'll Be Happy. But she has the paperback that's out now with a new forward from her husband, ted Son Rando.
Speaker 1: So she'll be here talk all about that. That's right, and we'll kick with them next. So don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good by the Breakfast Club.