Speaker 1: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 2: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 3: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about SMCI debacle super Micro. It's a historic collapse and a cautionary tale. So it peaked out one hundred and twenty two dollars. It's down to twenty six dollars right now.
Speaker 2: And it's split, and it's split, so it was obviously higher.
Speaker 4: Talks of being delisted, and this is like speaks to a lot of people fear of the overhype.
Speaker 1: Of artificial intelligence. So what can we learn from SMCI.
Speaker 5: It's a lesson that I've repeat it forever. Please write this down. There is no feeling the blank killer. So I know both you anybody who was a Brady killer, Peyton Mann and killer Jordan killer, it never happened.
Speaker 2: Well are you who are you saying that they were going to kill?
Speaker 5: If you say that, n video and a lot of times, and we've seen this in the constant space in the last four or five years. When you try and recreate a other people's intellectual property. You may not know and I probably shouldn't say this, but it makes the originator of the intellectual property more valuable. So I know it's been a lot of spin offs of even us. It's made to show more valuable.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So when people are looking at a sector and saying, hey, what can I do? I missed out in Vidia, let me get the third best thing. The best thing is to listen for the best price to get in on the market leader. Once again, we are investing in companies that are going to move the GDP of America. If I ask a simple question, if I was running for president and if my initiative was to bring greatness back to America through tech, is in Vidia probably the number one company that's going to do that over the next three or four years.
Speaker 1: Yes, And no, most of us will say yes. Right, So to.
Speaker 5: Actually bet against Nvidia and buy into SMCI is technically a short against America.
Speaker 2: Give it. Can I give a little push back?
Speaker 1: Sure, we're friends.
Speaker 2: Because it's an interesting case.
Speaker 3: Yes, debacle, but we got to look at the reason why it is falling. Yes, and it's because of the reporting, right, Like they've had issues with they're reporting a ten K. They can't find it, which is the form to report. They can't they can't find it. They hired Ernest Young as an independent orditor. Young they said, we're not even doing this, we're leaving stop pulls again.
Speaker 2: So are the numbers real? We don't know. I don't know if they're a competitor to.
Speaker 3: In video because they partnered within video and.
Speaker 1: Do a lot of ops.
Speaker 3: Partner Well, this is true, but we got to we have to know what they actually do.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So from a technical standpoint, and video makes the GPUs, we've gone over that. Yes, super Semi helps accelerate the speed of that GPU by creating the infrastructure for it. So imagine like the casing for this chip. That's what they do is they'd a supplier of it. So it begs the question, right, the numbers, we don't know. In fact, they said that they were going to report November fourth of twenty twenty five. They meant November fifth, tomorrow, So they're gonna we're gonna actually see what the numbers. In fact, if they don't report, they risk being delisted because of the way the stock is falling. They've been delisted before. This is not something new, which is not good news. Yeah, right, twenty eighteen they were delisted. They came back, obviously with the surge of AI, the partnership with the video. The question and this is why a little pushback is like, yes, we were not sure about the numbers, but are we sure about their clients?
Speaker 2: And VideA is the number one client? Yeah, Microsoft is a client, Yes, AMD is a client.
Speaker 1: But for how much? Yes?
Speaker 2: They all are?
Speaker 1: They agree?
Speaker 2: Right? And so if they're ordering at that rate?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And in video Blackwell still hasn't come out, right, Well, it hasn't released, and it's already talked about it's being sold out. If the clients are real, I'm be I want to see what the numbers are, right, we want to see what the numbers are. But the client base is still really well, it leaves that gap open if companies are starting to leave and seeking. Alphab has already reported that in videos had left no comment, but there are some talks that they're going to start looking for other people to help with the infrastructure and open the door for us.
Speaker 1: The kind way of saying, I'm gonna kick you off for those of you don't know, so.
Speaker 2: Then who's the next person?
Speaker 5: Yes, and that's the real cold Now to your point, great pushback, But when the investor class was looking for gains, and this is why I say, you still have to do your research and not just blindly chase gains. So one day we're gonna have a whole conversation about what happened to y'all love for NFTs not.
Speaker 1: We got to get through the election first.
Speaker 5: But when people missed out on the gains of in Vidio, it was a lot of talk at the top of the year of why didn't you call SMCI. Now, let's be clear, they're not the only company in America who's cooking the books.
Speaker 1: They just got caught. But if the clients.
Speaker 5: Structed allegedly allegedly, thank you for protecting me, that's gotcha got But if you're not reporting properly can those partners still remain by your side through the reporting? And I ask everyone, Okay, if SMCI is going up as fast of a rate as in Video, who's the CTO, who's the CFO, who's the CEO? No one could answer that. What's the profit margin? Most people couldn't answer it. So if I lie to you, yeah, at some at a certain point, given the tightness of the economy that they'll probably announced after the election, I don't think any of these companies can afford to have a partner that will make such an egregious act in terms of their reporting.
Speaker 3: So this is and this is what I think will happen, And this is why I think it's super interesting to see obviously the elections tomorrow, but I want to see what happened with super Fancro. I think the CFO will be fired. I think that will happen. For this level of agreegiance, I think that will happen. They've already named the new board, they've already said the CEO is going.
Speaker 1: To take over.
Speaker 3: But if it is the primary client, if in videos is primary client, and we're still seeing growth inside of the Nvidia and we already are expecting it and you can see the price sockers are getting raised. I know they report on the fourteen price raised until I hear that they have replaced them. I'm interested to see what those actual because they at some point they'll have to report, and they said tomorrow. I want to see what those numbers look like from an order standpoint, from a deal flow standpoint, when it comes to predominantly in Vidia and if not, if not, the inverse, I think is now my target and you can put this in your watch list. My target now is Dell. I think Dell, which is another infrastructure company. If we look at super Micro.
Speaker 5: Has had a great relationship with the White House for a number of years. Yep, I think that is the new target.
Speaker 3: If we hear that they are no longer partnering with sumerset super Micro, I think in Vidia and del I will watch that closely.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 5: If I told you guys for three years that I made sixteen million dollars a month and it came out to that I just made two Even though two million is a lot, the fact that I lied about making sixteen a month will probably get me uninvited from some dinners.
Speaker 2: Right. It's the trust factor.
Speaker 5: So if if you're in the hottest space on Earth, why would you split the stock at your apex and then you lost the tenth.
Speaker 2: But is it indicative of the space.
Speaker 1: No, it's indicative of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, because but that's for both sides.
Speaker 3: You're saying that either win or laws, that that is the stand that should be going for.
Speaker 1: Well, let's do let's do this.
Speaker 4: Let's let's talk about some finance stuff. But I also I want to I want to ask questions. Get you guys take on it from We did a dope interview with the guys a business untitled shout Out to Them.
Speaker 1: Yes, very dope conversation. Check it out if you haven't.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Mouth, Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,