Speaker 1: All right, new round Up Information Overload. Our are toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan if you want to be a part of the program, I've I gotta say. I want to go back to the radio interview that I did with Oliver Larkin, because it ended with after he's a DSA guy, and after, you know, I run through the DSA agenda which is insane and nuts, and you know, we'll go through it again with Chris Han of the All Important Chris Han Show in a minute. But I went over all with him and he basically supports it all. And then I said, so you're basically you. You support the philosophy two each according to his need, from each according to his ability. And this is how that exchange went down. They want to eliminate the Senate, now Congress to choose the president and judges. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: I would like to see the electoral college abolished.
Speaker 1: You support eliminating the Senate, Let's start there.
Speaker 2: I think that as a long term reform, we do need to make Congress more reflective of a rep resunder a democracy.
Speaker 1: Do you want to abolish ice?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Do you want to defund the Department of War.
Speaker 2: I do think that we need to radically cut our defense spending. The Pentagons has never been able to pass a budget.
Speaker 1: Would you eliminate cash bell.
Speaker 2: I do think the cashtail is a is a punitive measure that goes against our constitution.
Speaker 1: Do you think the public ownership of corporation should be taken over by the government.
Speaker 3: It depends on what industry are two.
Speaker 1: Each American based on their needs from each American based on their ability. Do you support that?
Speaker 2: I think that's a I think that's a fine concept.
Speaker 1: You know who said that? First you don't do you in I will inform you a guy by the name of Karl Marx. Then you know, I had him on TV last night. I said, if you reflected on this conversation that you are a Marxist, you're admitting to be a Marxist. And he hadn't reflected on it, which Linda to crack me up. He was trying last night not to do what he did on the radio show, which was answered my questions because he doesn't want I want to, you know, tell the truth. And this is like AOC saying, oh, this is just woke. One point, Oh we have woke two point zero, which is, you know, we're just going to hide everything that we really believe in and we didn't mean it. You know, that's what it means. This is him, you know, basically saying, you know, I want billionaires. I want to tax billionaires out of existence. How many jobs billionaires, you know create? You know, I never got a job for from a poor person. Whether I was washing dishes, thank god, people have enough money to go to dinner, whether I was a cook, thank god, people went to dinner a bus boy, a waiter, bartender, thank god. When I did construction, painting, hanging wallpaper, laying tile, doing reconstruction, building new homes, I did all of that, roofing, you name it. And you know, thank god there were people that had money because I got to put money in my pocket, pay my rent, and go out to eat. But listen to.
Speaker 4: This all right here to try and defend his OH agenda, Florida Democratic congressional candidate Oliver Larkin.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 4: I do let's pick up where we left off on my radio show. So I ask you to each according to the need, from each American, according to their ability, And I ask you well, who said that you did not know that it was Karl Marx.
Speaker 1: Have you had time to think about that.
Speaker 5: I've been focusing on meeting the people of our district, and I'm not coming at this from a theoretical point of view. I'm coming at this race from a pragmatic point of view of what the American people and the people of South Florida need, and that is medicare for all, that is universal childcare. That is the policy proposals that you just articulated on your show. This is what people, working class people, Democrats, Republicans, and independents want to see reflected in our government's priorities.
Speaker 1: And then I press this guy and how much money people making? You make one hundred thousand dollars a year, based on your share the wealth mentality, how much should somebody be able to keep of their own money? For example, you make one hundred thousand dollars a year. How much he wants to tax billionaires out of existence? It's okay, got that answer out of them. That was it. Though somebody makes one hundred grand a year out of every dollar they make, how much would they be able to take? He doesn't mean keep, and he doesn't want to answer. What about people that make five hundred thousand? Doesn't want to answer? How about people that make a million? Doesn't want to answer. Listen, give me a number.
Speaker 4: What percentage of every dollar should every American be able to keep after they pay the government?
Speaker 1: Local, state, federal?
Speaker 5: It depends on the range of income that someone is making. For billionaires, I think the billionaires should be taxed out of existence. There's far too much money that millionaires.
Speaker 4: You want the right somebody making one hundred grand a year.
Speaker 1: How much of every dollar should they be able to keep?
Speaker 5: I think that the tax rate onion number most middle class Americans and all of our Give.
Speaker 1: Me a number. It's not that much out of every dollar. Should they be able to keep?
Speaker 2: Cable news?
Speaker 1: But one hundred grant?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we should be How much the dollars should.
Speaker 1: They be able to keep?
Speaker 4: It a similar question, how much are you willing to let the government take?
Speaker 1: How much? Give us a number.
Speaker 5: I want to see a return on our taxpayer investment.
Speaker 1: We can a number to benefit.
Speaker 4: Somebody works hard, makes one hundred grand a year, how much of every dollar should they keep.
Speaker 5: The I'm not interested in changing the tax rate on middle class Americans, on people making one hundred grand.
Speaker 1: I want to somebody.
Speaker 4: That makes five grand a year, five hundred thousand a year, how much out of every dollar should they.
Speaker 1: Be able to keep it?
Speaker 5: Is it is in proportional to the top marginal tax. Give me a number where if you're making.
Speaker 1: Oliver, give me a number. How much out of every dollar should they keep?
Speaker 5: That simple?
Speaker 4: How much should go to the government out of every dollar?
Speaker 1: How much should they be able to keep?
Speaker 4: Answer the question, be honest for crying out loud.
Speaker 5: What face should pay the same social Security tax rate as working class Americans? We need to raise the tax bolor cap on social Security.
Speaker 4: You don't want to opinion because you know you will look stupid to each according to the need from each, according to their bill.
Speaker 1: That makes you a Marxist. All right, here to weigh in on this. This is always a risk. I don't know why. I kind of half liked the guy. He's a protege of Chucky Schumer. Chuck Schumer's silence is deafening as it relates to all issues involving these radical dsa Marxist socialists, he wouldn't even speak out against Mamdani it's it's just a disgrace, moral cowardice, no moral clarity. But anyway, Chris has kind of been a disciple, grew up under Schumer. By the way, I saw Schumer again, you want to know where I saw him?
Speaker 3: Where'd you see him?
Speaker 1: He was sitting behind me. I don't know. If you happen to see the eulogy that I gave it the National Cathedral for my friend Lindsay Graham, I see it. Yes, very tough to do, by the way, I mean, I like Lindsay a lot. We talked every day. We both were like, we're both addicts when it comes to politics and world events. And you know, he was so misunderstood. People think it was war guy. No, he wanted a lasting piece in the Middle East. That was his real goal. So, and actually we had a pleasant conversation. The two times I've seen him, they have not been hostile hostile conversations. They have not. My question to you is when I say to this guy, this DSA guy, do you so you believe in two each American based on their ability I'm sorry, based on their needs from each American based on their ability. I said, do you support that philosophy? Yes? I said, well, you know, it wasn't Mom Donnie that came up with it. Do you know who first came up with it? No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me. And I said, yeah, a guy by the name of Karl Marx. So you are a proud Democrat. Your party now is being overrun by Marxist socialist communists, and your friend Chuck Schumer sits idly by silently. He's a leader in name only. He's scared to death to take on the radicals that really run your party. Now, my question is do you support this agenda?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: By the way, why can't Chuck say that?
Speaker 3: I think he does by you know, his actions. I mean he's running primary opponents against these people, So I mean, you know what else could he do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The only case that I saw, and by the way, Bernie and AOC did it. You know, I guess in the case of Hassan, not Hassan Piker of El Sayed in Michigan. I mean, if you were in Michigan, would you vote for El Sayed or would you vote for Mike Rogers.
Speaker 3: I would not be voting for Mike Rogers. So that would leave me with el say ed, I think we need a doctor in the United States Senate.
Speaker 1: So you're going to vote for a guy, a New Yorker, and you were there on nine to eleven. I assume like I was right. I was.
Speaker 3: I worked for Chuck Shore.
Speaker 1: We lost two thy nine and seventy seven Americans that day. And this guy blames America for what happened. This guy wants the street to run red with blood of property owners. So your conflation, so you would vote hold on, you would vote for that guy.
Speaker 3: You're telling me you're conflating Hassan Piker.
Speaker 1: With no new Well, he's been out there campaigning everywhere with him, not conflating anything. He's out there. He will not condemn him. He's he was there campaigning up to the last day before the campaign. On the night of the election a week ago, he was right there in the middle of the room live streaming. So that's what you're telling me.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that we should judge policy?
Speaker 1: This is not your show to ask questions. It's your job to answer questions as my guest.
Speaker 3: Because I find the guests you should be nice to me.
Speaker 1: No, no way, I'm going to be nice to you.
Speaker 3: Well, look if we're gonna hold else I ed accountable for Hassan Piker, we gotta hold Trump accountable for Nick Fuentes, don't we.
Speaker 1: Okay, Trump met one time because he was meeting with Kanye. Kanye brought this this idiot, Nick Fuentes h and I and wants nothing to do with it and has been very clear about it. Did not know who he was.
Speaker 3: He had not disavowed he did not know.
Speaker 1: Who he was and will never meet with him again, and said so.
Speaker 3: He didn't disavow Nick Fuentes. He didn't disavow.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did. You're wrong, disallowed the Proud Boys.
Speaker 3: You know. Look, I mean again, I think people should be careful who they campaign with, and I think voters in Michigan are gonna have to wait at against all other things. But uh, you know, he is not a Dessay member, and I think we need somebody who is tough a medical background in the Senate because Cassidy shure his health isn't helping protect us.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even know what you're talking about. I really don't. Well, so you would so you would vote for abdul say Ed in spite of his friendship with Hasan Piker.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't like Mike Rodgers's friendship with the president.
Speaker 1: You're right, it was it was Hassan Piker that said it about nine to eleven. You don't on his podcast when he's in the studio, he's got a picture of the Twin Towers on nine to eleven. You know that, right.
Speaker 3: These guys are all shock jocks, right, they want to try to get the most shot.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking you about the shock jock. The shock doock jock is out there with a guy that wants to be a United States senator.
Speaker 3: Again, I mean that is up for the voters to decide to judge him by the company they keep. I don't think that that's an accurate way to judge a politician. You got to ask them what are they going to do for you? Are they going to fight for you and the things you care about? And I think for most Michigan Anders, I think that then when they review what else a ED stands for, they're gonna fight. They're gonna want to vote for him over Rogers.
Speaker 1: Uh, Mike Rogers, you mean the guy that served as country in combat. Mike Rodgers been on the House Intel Committee Mike Rodgers been in law enforcement and intelligence. That guy, I don't think you have a prayer. Now, do you support six gender? Tulla Rico?
Speaker 3: Two doesn't Mike Rodgers live down the block.
Speaker 1: I'm asking a question, do you support sick gender? Tela Rico? He says, there are six genders, and you know what the other I know of two genders? What are the other? What are the other four?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to get into what genders are what?
Speaker 1: But I know that No, no, no, he says there are six. I can only come up with two. What are the other four?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You're going to have to ask him that.
Speaker 1: Do you believe God, our Father, who are in Heaven is non binary?
Speaker 3: I think the Holy Ghost could be anything, don't you.
Speaker 1: I think that when Jesus in the Bible refers to our Father and God, the Father is so often stated in the Bible that I think it's pretty clear there's a masculine connotation to that. It's not our non binary, you know, our transgender. Now do you support tell Rico and his position on running a vegan campaign in a cattle state, no drilling in an oil state, and a guy that is championing the rights of men to women's sports. Do you support that?
Speaker 3: First of all, I was with Tallarico once in my life and we have.
Speaker 1: Do you support that?
Speaker 3: He is not running a vegan campaign, excuse me, he said it, not running to put women in men's of men in women's sports.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is, he stated it, and he's do you ever do you ever do any reading? Do you read?
Speaker 3: The guy he's running against is a dirt bag and he's going to beat him like a drum? Get ready?
Speaker 1: Do you think the Do you think the people of Texas are going to vote for a guy that thinks that six genders and you yourself, the almighty Chris Hahn can't name the other four genders that he's referring to.
Speaker 3: Again, I think the people of Texas aren't going to get fooled by this BS.
Speaker 1: Again, do you think you? Do you think the people of Texas want biological men in women's locker rooms, girls' locker rooms, and to play women's sports. Do you think they believe that?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: That is not what he Rico is about.
Speaker 1: Now, it's excuse me. Those are all things he has stated.
Speaker 3: If people in Texas want to support somebody who has allowed pedophiles to go free because they donate to the campaign. They'll vote for practon. If not Bill, vote to tell Rico.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have just basically said he never said it, never said it, never said it. You know what I'm going to do, Chris Han? I look, I mean, you know what I'm going to do. You know what I'm going to do, Chris Han, I'm going to do something I don't like to do. Hold people through the break, and on the other side of the break, I'm going to make you eat your words. And then with every tape that I play, I'm going to have you apologize to me.
Speaker 3: You hold Okay, you're holding me through the break. You got to apologize to me. I'm missing my golf lesson for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, like like I really care, Like I have no time to play golf. I work, and I work because you know that's what I love to do. I'm a loser, all right, I admit it. Well, all right, quick break right back, we'll continue straight up. I had eight hundred and nine one. Shawn is a number today. All right, we're keeping Chris Hahn Chuck Schumer disciple acolyte. By the way, do you ever talk to Chuck about me ever? Once I did.
Speaker 3: I have talked to him about you. But you know, the funny thing is I have worked with you longer than I worked with Chuck. We've been working together for seventeen years.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call you being a guest on my show working together?
Speaker 3: Well, we did. There were times when we were both contributors at the same network.
Speaker 1: How about that you were at Fox as a contributor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you helped me get the job, Sean.
Speaker 1: Just oh my goodness, what was I thinking back in the day. I don't even remember. Oh my god, Linda, can you did you hear that? So one of the guy? Yeah, but I love I love Chris. I'm biased.
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 1: So what are the conversations about me with you and Chuck? What do you guys talk? What do you say about What does he say about me? Be honest, just be blunt, just lay it on the line. No, no, don't play games.
Speaker 3: He is never said a bad word about you. He has never said we just asked me how I like working with you or how I like going on your show, and that's it.
Speaker 1: He has never You know what, I'm going to tell you something that's very funny because I ran into him one time. I told you about this, and I said, I can't. I came up behind him and I said, Senator, it's your favorite favorite cable news host. He looks up and goes, oh god, no, just like that, and we had it was a fun conversation. I said, we should be happy I don't live in New York anymore. He goes, actually, no, I'm not happy about it. Yeah, he said that, and I felt he meant it. When Deblasio came down and did my podcast hanging Out with Sean Hannity wherever you watch your video podcast, and he said he did not want me people like me to leave New York, and I know he meant it. He was serious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I had to hire more accountants than lawyers to get out cleanly. Then I can even count. I'd like over one hundred items that I had to do. Things I had to do in New York too, you know, disconnect any connection to New York. And then things I had to do in Florida to become a full time resident. And I just don't go to New York because you know, they want to attach you if you're there one day I'm like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: Well, No, all you had to do is live in Florida for six months in one day.
Speaker 1: Bull lonely not true, wrong, fake news new There are more New York State i RS agents and the Free State of Florida than in your state of New York. Sorry, you're wrong. And they they make you prove even if you're domiciled in all of it, and it just you you, well, where do you where's the more expensive home that you own? So I sold my home. I'm like, I don't have a home in New York and I will never get one again. That was one of the items on my list. You know, if you're a member of a club, you can't be a member of any club in New York. They'll say, oh, you tied to New York. You know, so you they make it. They're so greedy that they want any penny that they can get. So I'm just like, Okay, I hired lawyer's accountants and I said make it, you know, rock solid, bulletproof, you know it's it's just got to And they said, just don't go back. He goes, that's the best way. I don't go back anyway. So the Blasio actually meant it, which was interesting to me because they know it's killing them, chasing people like me away. They are, they're chasing people like me away. Look what Mamdani did to you know, Ken Griffin of Citadel. He's going to spend six billion dollars in that idiot has to dox him. Now he's doxing anybody that is an apartment, you know, worth any money in New York. I'm like, okay, you think these people are gonna be happy because a lot of rich people have security risks because of it. It's unbelievable how dumb your state is.
Speaker 3: I just don't know how you survive the heat in Florida in the summer. I mean, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't last It's it's called the ocean. It's called an ocean breeze. I live coastal. I like to see God's ocean. God lives on the ocean.
Speaker 3: Live close to the ocean here on Long Island, or I should say this.
Speaker 1: And the water is disgusting, brown like Jones, beachful, and you know, minus tropical, beautiful green and blue. The people like me here, I don't walk into a restaurant like I did in New York City, and you know, get daggers from half the people reading the room. They're like, ah, my very presence triggering them.
Speaker 3: When you were growing up on Long Island, you didn't dream of living in Florida. You dreamed of living on the doubts. You are cut it out.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, No, I actually I had a beautiful house in Long Island. Uh uh, you can google it. It was beautiful. I sold it about it. I would have given you a discount. I don't know if you could afford it with the christ Well, maybe making a ton of money on the Chris Haun Show. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know the look again. I'm a capitalist showan.
Speaker 1: I make money other ways, all right, So yeah, you're probably a political advisor, let me guess. Or a lobbyist. Am I right?
Speaker 3: But I hustle, I hustle, hustle, hustle.
Speaker 1: Are you a lobbyist?
Speaker 3: I do a lot of things. I don't like to get into what I do.
Speaker 1: But are you a lobbyist?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine. I'm a capitalist.
Speaker 1: I get paid, Okay. Are you a lobbyist?
Speaker 3: I'm no longer a lobbyist, but I have been a lobbyist in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Okay, And do you advise political campaigns?
Speaker 3: I advise all sorts of people on things, but I don't do I don't do political campaigns anymore unless it's for a friend.
Speaker 1: But you do political advising, Yeah, Linda. Do you notice that liberals never want to answer a question because I have him dead to rights and he knows that. He just doesn't want to answer. All right, he said he was a capitalist.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a big win for you, and you said nothing.
Speaker 1: Look, look no, but let me tell you why, because I'm not buying it.
Speaker 3: Market for liberal media. You know.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're overtaxed or under text?
Speaker 3: I think of overtaxed.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting. How much of every dollar should go to federal, state, local governments? How much if you make one hundred grand a year? How much should the people making that money be able to keep out of one hundred grand after they pay taxes as much as they can? No, I didn't ask you federal state like local taxes. How much should workers be able to keep if you make one hundred grand a year?
Speaker 3: Well, I think they should be able to take keep more than I.
Speaker 1: Can give me a number I would think, so they wait, they should only be able to keep twenty five cents out of every dollar.
Speaker 3: You should be able to keep seventy of what you made.
Speaker 1: Seventy five all right. Now, Let's say you make a half a million out of every dollar, how much should you be able to keep?
Speaker 3: I think if you live on Long Island, you're making a half a MILLI you still should be keeoting seventy five percent of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's say you make a million dollars a year. How much should you be able to keep?
Speaker 3: Seventy percent?
Speaker 1: Seventy percent?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What if you make ten million dollars?
Speaker 3: I think then you know, maybe forty percent? You know, you get up there, you're you're doing okay?
Speaker 1: You should only you should only keep forty cents of every dollar you make.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem with the tax code. We got to know.
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want your analysis. I could care less about your analysis. What about somebody that makes one hundred million dollars a year? How much of every dollar should they be able to keep?
Speaker 3: I think it should be a progressive tax that should go up.
Speaker 1: How much should they be able to keep? Answer?
Speaker 3: I think it should be able to keep forty percent.
Speaker 1: Forty cents out of every dollar. What about billionaires?
Speaker 3: I have fifty percent.
Speaker 1: They should keep fifty cents out of every dollar. Yeah, okay, then you're not a DSA member. Okay, now let's go to your Let's I got a highlight reel of your friend Tealafrico. Let's play it.
Speaker 6: You recognize that there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six. God is both masculine and feminine and everything in between. God is non binary. I have met so many Hindus, Buddhists, seekh Jews, Muslims, Atheist agnostics who are more christ Like than some of the Christians I serve with. In the text of legislature, our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome that out front. For me, prophetic voices like Jesus have helped me reckon with my own whiteness, my own masculinity, my own certainty, my own ego. Before we go further, I want to acknowledge that our trans community needs abortion care too. We can't satisfy the rich, but what we can do is tax trillionaires out of existence. The American flag is such a complicated symbol for most of us, and in many ways, like Jesus, like the cross, it's been co opted. In some ways, it's true meeting has been betrayed. Is now existential that we try to reduce our meat consumption and that we try to respect animals. I am proud to say that our campaign has officially become a non meat.
Speaker 1: Campaign, vegan campaign. Now I want my apology because you told this audience in the last segment that he never said these things. Apologize.
Speaker 3: You said it was a vegan campaign. He says, a non meat campaign. What is that?
Speaker 1: Okay? That would be called a vegan.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I am an attorney, so I'm going to parse that word. How about that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to parse that word, all right? And you can't. You can't name the other four genders when he talks about six genders.
Speaker 3: I cannot. No.
Speaker 1: And you think it's a good thing to trash Christians the way he did and to call God non bindary, you're okay with that.
Speaker 3: I don't think he was trashing Christians. I think he was calling some people in the state legislature hypocrites, and that is for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you think Texans want to welcome Att at the southern border instead of a wall or a fence or a barrier, welcome Matt with.
Speaker 3: A lock on the door. I think that's the right answer.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't give that answer.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: He didn't say. They didn't say that. Did he say that. I didn't hear a lock on the door. Now that's not what he said. Nice, try that is what he said. Played again, Played again, Linda.
Speaker 6: Our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome Matt out front and a lock on the door.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll give it. I'll give it to you. I'll give it to you. I didn't. I didn't hear that part. All right, Well, a welcome Matt's to welcome Matt. You see the difference between you and me is you were right in that instance. I was wrong. Every other instance I was right and you're wrong. And then you play this game like you know all you radical leftists. Well you don't want to answer. You know, he believes in six genders. Don't you think that's nuts? No? I don't think I want you don't think it's nuts? Then what are the other what are the what are possibly the other four genders. I don't know that there are I don't I don't know. And you're telling me that this guy's going to win on a campaign where he believes in six genders and that God's non binary. Let me ask this part because I didn't get to this part. Talks about the trans community. Is the should have full access to abortion? Well, yeah, he's talking about the trans community. Biological men should have access to abortion.
Speaker 3: No, he means biological females having access to.
Speaker 1: Abortion, biological fea. That's not what he said. He said the trans community should have access to abortion.
Speaker 3: I know, as men, it's hard for us to believe that women might want to become men, but there are some that do.
Speaker 1: Listen, nothing shocks me in this day and age. It just doesn't, you know, not even you can shock me anymore because you're nuts.
Speaker 3: So I try. I try my best not to be nuts.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think when you come to Florida, you should bring Chucky with you, all three of us. I'll pay because you know, in the spirit of spreading the wealth, and all go have a steak together and wall agree to keep it private, you know, off the record, and let's have a real conversation. You think Chuck would ever do it? I do you like steak?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 1: Or is he a vegan?
Speaker 3: I think he would love to do that, But let's do it at Rothman's or Brian Cooper here on Long Island.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going up there. You have to come down here.
Speaker 3: Well, I come down there twice a year to see my parents and play golf, so I'll be.
Speaker 1: Down Let me Oh, your parents left New York like I did. I wonder why, Chris han by the way, you'll you'll be glad to know that they won't have to pay a New York ten percent a state death tax. And if Mamdani had his way, they would lower the threshold from seven point five million to seven hundred and fifty thousand. He wants a fifty percent New York City death tax. Do you support that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Then with the Then with the federal death tax that's one hundred percent. He wouldn't keep a penny. Listen, it's fun kicking the ball around with you. But I got to tell you something that your party is nuts and you are defending you know, the indefensible. But whatever, tell Chuck, I said, Hi, Okay, I saw him He was sitting right behind me, by the way, during the memorial for Lindsay.
Speaker 3: You said, I will tell him, you said, hi, and you can call him majority leader in January.
Speaker 1: Want to bet on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we already have a bet on it, and you're coming up here to pay me back.
Speaker 1: That hell will freeze over before I come up to New York for anything not happening.
Speaker 3: You'll have to fly them down to Florida when I come down, and you know you could afford.
Speaker 1: It with I'll get your first class ticket. How's that?
Speaker 3: That sounds great?
Speaker 1: I'm in all right, Chris Han, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up for today, and we've got a great Hannity tonight. We will have all eyes on Francesca hang. There is a treasure trove of Abdul al Sayed literally saying crazy stuff, transcripts of him, you know, replacing the Second Amendment. I mean, this thing goes on and on. Anyway. We'll have Mike Rogers who's running against Elsiaed. We have Scott Walker out of Wisconsin. We're watching Wisconsin tonight, say DVR Hannity at nine, Great show tonight, Election night tonight at nine. See you them back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.