Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: The teaser bad baby.
Speaker 4: You wanted to say? Bitcause I want to say. I have a question, what's your favorite curse word to say? Because I was talking about this with someone.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, the person I was talking about it with was eighty and she her word really cracked me up.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends.
Speaker 1: Is it like directed towards somebody or is it when I stub my toe?
Speaker 4: I stub my toe as shit?
Speaker 3: Mine's fuck my life?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fuck my life is just on a daily basis. Yeah, and never anything annoys me?
Speaker 3: Yep. I mean I love a good fuck off your bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you say con cunt?
Speaker 3: I mean I have.
Speaker 1: I have to be really really really mad, and I definitely have.
Speaker 3: It's not one that I like to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we are going to talk about this episode, which did you like it or not?
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 1: I mean it was heavy on Jack's who bugs a living shit out of me?
Speaker 3: Well know what, I thought?
Speaker 2: It was heavy on the news reports on the weather. I don't need to know how hot it is in the damn valley, you guys, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, every time they walk into a scene, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, there's a hot out there, Like, we know it's.
Speaker 2: A balmy one hundred and ninety one hundred and nine degrees in the valley in the summertime. Like, we don't need you to tell us. We don't need the reasons why you're sweating. We don't need the reasons why your face is red.
Speaker 4: It's hot, and we get it, we get it.
Speaker 3: Would you join the valley?
Speaker 4: Would I join the valley?
Speaker 2: I mean I I do a lot for money, So I mean it's hard to say, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't do a lot for money. You wouldn't show the.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't show the kitties. She's too cute to just thrown around.
Speaker 3: Don't let her get abused like that. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I don't want her to get a beaten wow.
Speaker 2: Ys, Well, it starts out where Brittany and Jasmine are over at Janet and Jason's house. Sometimes I wonder, repeatedly what Jasmine and what's the dude's name with the.
Speaker 4: Hair Zach Zach.
Speaker 2: What the fact that I can't remember Zach's name and he's in a lot of scenes, Like I really wonder what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing on By the way, when I was writing my notes, I said, the gay guy with the wig I can't remember.
Speaker 4: It's so bad, like I don't understand it. But they're there.
Speaker 2: They're trying to have a an egg dish. Janet feels like she was talking to a crazy person the night before aka Kristen. When trying to paologize for what she said on the podcast, she starts to cry when she remembers what Zach said about her pregnancy. And then Jasmine saw that Janet unblocked Zach on Instagram. But then Janet claims she didn't even realize. See this is where Janet loses me. Just say you unblocked him to be nosy and move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So Jasmine says that castroles are a white person thing, and she's kind of gross out about that. So what are your thoughts on cast roles and crockpot stuff and things like that.
Speaker 2: I love a crockpot, but a castle wasn't castrole a thing?
Speaker 3: On Orange County?
Speaker 4: Orange County, like you didn't even bring me a castrole. I can tell you I'm not going to bring anyone a castrole ever.
Speaker 1: Well, your next food that's going to be delivered to your house for me is gonna be castroles and crockpot stuff.
Speaker 4: Please do not do a cast role.
Speaker 2: I will be furious because what they're like a castrole reheated, and what the hell.
Speaker 3: Is a castle anyways?
Speaker 4: Is shit?
Speaker 3: You throwing a pot and cook it all together? Like I don't know, but if.
Speaker 4: There's mushrooms in the cast role, I'm for sure out.
Speaker 1: Should send Vicki a cast role since she bought you a coloring book of herself. My daughter hates castroles and crocpots or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Like I always sit on the crockouts.
Speaker 4: But I don't know how to make anything in a crock pot. Oh you could.
Speaker 3: Throw anything, you could anything, You could throw a small cat in there. She comes out right right, Okay.
Speaker 2: So maybe I'm going to start to learn about a touch of cast I mean a crockpot action, but cast rolls and castroles when it's hot, No, thank you.
Speaker 3: A little too.
Speaker 1: I used to make a little two in a casserole when I was married and the kids.
Speaker 4: Were, Oh, my mom used to make.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, baked ZD is really good for the kids. Like you just make spaghetti like with a ZD, like the round noodles and put it, put it in the dish and then sprinkle it with cheese and bake it.
Speaker 4: Also green bean castrole I loved.
Speaker 2: See we like cast roles, we just don't like egg castles.
Speaker 4: Are we just.
Speaker 1: Confirming the two white girls love castles?
Speaker 4: We're just confirming that we're wt.
Speaker 1: White trash at its finest.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what I want?
Speaker 4: That tune a cast role that you make the next time I come over.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then Kristen visits Jack's sans cast role. Kristen's Kristen sees the chair that Jack's broke during his fit of rage against Brittany. He tries to tell her he isn't justifying his outrage. As he keeps trying to justify it, Kristen calls him out on it, and then Jax complains how miserable he feels and how no one is checking up on him like they are with Brittany.
Speaker 4: Hello, Kristen is there?
Speaker 3: Christen.
Speaker 1: Kristen is the cast member that bounces from cast member to cast member, trying to knock some sense into them, and guess what, Jack's it is your turn right now.
Speaker 3: But then Christie just left Jesse. Now she's with you baby.
Speaker 2: Well, then Kristen's been complete lee with Brittany when Jackson has called her ugly fat, but Jack completely denies ever calling her fat.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I believe Brittany on this one.
Speaker 2: I would think that Jack says anything when he's allegedly in a coke grade.
Speaker 1: He said, when when she says that about him calling her fat, his wife fat?
Speaker 3: His response was, I love girls that look like her.
Speaker 2: But then I could go back and look at some of the alleged affairs he's, well, I guess it's not affairs anymore. But the alleged girls he's been hooking up with since remember when there was the one whose dad, oh, the one.
Speaker 1: Same giant tits that they flashed on the screen. Was that wasn't there one that they put on the screen, the girl with like big giant boobies.
Speaker 4: And maybe he likes big tits and he cannot lie.
Speaker 2: But when Kristen is the voice of reason, you know it's time for Jax to take out a mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, well there's a lot.
Speaker 1: That Jackson needs to take out a mirror, Like not being allowed to be alone with his son.
Speaker 3: Is pretty pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: And he's like later on when he's like, I'm just going to rehab for my son.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, We're going to get into some of the things that were said in front of the son that really made me uncomfortable later on. But then first we get to Zach visiting Brittany at a rental home. Oh, something we need to clear up in regards to Jesse staying in the house. Remember we talked about this last week and we kind of went into him because we're like, why is this happening. The reason why that happened was Michelle had already moved into another place.
Speaker 4: She wanted to be in another place.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how bad she wanted out of there. I did the same thing.
Speaker 2: But also his daughter, I'm not having you know, Jesse's back, even though he's my friend. You guys are going to say it, but I'm assuming he's about to be a really huge dick even though I thought Michelle took the dick ard for this episode, but both episodes. Yeah, but he his daughter really wanted to stay in that home allegedly, so that's why he stayed there and Michelle moved out. But Michelle had already moved out because Michelle was already in a relationship with somebody else. Yeah, we don't know if it was Aaron or somebody else.
Speaker 4: But also, what about when the kids said I love you to Aaron.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Really, m hmmm, when the daughter did. Okay, But anyway, Zach visits Brittany. Apparently, Jax texted her and asked that she check up on him every once in a while. Of course, he brought up the pictures she sent to Julian Again, Brittany confirmed it was a picture of her boobs.
Speaker 4: That she sent.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody thought you were sending pictures of your vagina?
Speaker 4: Do people do that?
Speaker 3: Not me hot pics? I don't. I don't want to say it.
Speaker 4: And what position are you doing? I mean I do think that.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes the pictures where you hold this and you also hold your prives, those are okay, but you're not really showing anything.
Speaker 4: You're just showing your bod. I'm kind of okay with those.
Speaker 3: It depends on what my bod looks at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm currently not sending those pigs to anyone. Then Zach compares Janet to Jack, saying she's just as manipulative as him.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I would go that far.
Speaker 2: But then Zach starts to cry because he feels like Janet has been driving a wedge between him and Britney's friendship. I want to start doing a cry test how many times Zach cries an episode because he cries about that, And then he also cries about Benji, which I needed a jump scare before they panned to Benji's FaceTime videos, I was like.
Speaker 1: Whoa Am I the only person that doesn't care about Zach's relationship or his wig?
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Is that an actual wig?
Speaker 2: No, he does the front blow dry, he does the Jimmy neutron, but it's not Jimmy.
Speaker 3: He's got Jeff Lewis hair.
Speaker 2: Hold on, now, I got I haven't seen Jeff Lewis and long enough that I know what his hair is.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody accuses him of having a wig because his hair is so thick and dense.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't even believe that anybody would have a wig. Fuck, this is my hair is growing at a rapid pay.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 4: And look at this.
Speaker 2: Body tap the least because this is just you know, a cup.
Speaker 3: Please please, I beg you.
Speaker 2: Zach's upset about the potential deportation to Canada for Benji. Anyway, I don't care. I do care about this. Michelle visits Jesse at his house.
Speaker 3: This is so uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Jesse's changed the custody schedule.
Speaker 3: I can't say.
Speaker 2: This is really fucking annoying. The custody schedule thing. Like sometimes when there's trips involved, I want to be one of those people that's just like.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure if you're going on a trip or you need this.
Speaker 1: Like there's always one bitter asshole and a divorce and they're like, no, I it is my time, even if they're you know what I mean. Like I was always like, do what's best for the kids. The kids want to go, let them go. If they like, if you want to.
Speaker 2: Go to Hawaii and take the kids, why would I say no? Or if I'm going to be out of town and the options are the kids are with a nanny or the kids are with you, just say yes and let's effortlessly make the change.
Speaker 4: But the way they're doing it.
Speaker 2: It appears that Michelle is the one always saying no.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: But Michelle portrayed him as an absentee father, and Jesse admits it's been a huge struggle trying to balance his work life, personal life and being a single dad.
Speaker 3: I mean, I felt bad for Jesse at this time.
Speaker 1: And then Michelle giving Jesse's shit for crying is so cold and annoying.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, and she's like, you just do this to make me look bad.
Speaker 4: She hates him with a burning fucking passion.
Speaker 3: What did he do to her? Do you think that maybe he's not as innocent as it's I.
Speaker 2: Think when he gets drunk, my guess is he verbally says terrible things to her, as my guess, and she is just holding on to that.
Speaker 4: But I think if he had ever.
Speaker 2: Cheated or done anything else, I think we would have already known that by now. I don't think she'd be holding on to that, But I think, you know, Jesse claims he's ninety nine percent sure that Michelle cheated on him twice, and then Michelle tells Jesse that his new girlfriend talks shit about him behind his back, telling Sheena she's sleeping with other guys as well. Jesse decides to call Shena, who tells him that this information is correct. Allegedly, Jesse's girlfriend is sleeping with the guy from Baywatch. We already talked about this, whether she's sleeping with the guy from Baywatch or not. I think this was just Sheena's gateway back into the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and which guys.
Speaker 1: She was like, God, damn you, Alex Baskin, this is my gateway back in talking shit.
Speaker 4: This is great. Now I gotta talk shit.
Speaker 2: Can you google which guys from Baywatch live in Orange County? I mean, clearly she'll come to Los Angeles. Jeremy Jackson, he lives in Orange County. There isn't he did, hold on lazy.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say this.
Speaker 3: I'm part of saying that you.
Speaker 4: Hooked up with as Jeremy Jackson.
Speaker 3: I'm reffed by the way.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: We tried to get her on the pod, just for ten minutes, just to hear her side. She's not interested in doing that. She feels like it would be, you know, make things worse. She's worried about the kids. She's still dating Jesse, and.
Speaker 2: She's not about the spotlight. I think that shows the difference. Michelle is about the spotlight even though she has zero to cap.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine filming a reality show where you're divorcing Edwin, but you guys hate each other and you have to like go to his house and talk to him, Like, No, I wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 4: I could easily do that on a extra.
Speaker 2: I want to film the divorce chronicles because I think it's the highs and lows.
Speaker 4: It's freaking crazy ziness.
Speaker 1: But well, you know what I didn't like as Michelle swore on her daughter's life, she didn't cheat on him.
Speaker 2: Anytime anybody swears on people's lives, they're lying.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true.
Speaker 4: I think why because you've said it before.
Speaker 3: I've said it before.
Speaker 1: But I think for sure when you are like, oh my god, I did not do that, and then there's people that you know just lie and be like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I swear to God on my child's life.
Speaker 4: I think I said I swear.
Speaker 2: I've said anytime that I've said like I really swear, blah blah blah blah blah, I think that I'm like fudging the truth.
Speaker 3: Whereas for me it's like it's something it's not a good thing to do. I don't swear anybody's life.
Speaker 4: I swear on people's lives. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say in a one hundred percent certainty, but I don't think I've sweared it on anyone's life. But if I'm being honest, I think I'm just very like, I'm not discussing this. This is clearly what happened. And but if I feel the need to start grasping, that's where I think I personally that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was quite interesting that Michelle yells at him, then tells him his girlfriend's cheating on him, and then tries to be nice to him.
Speaker 3: That's a whole passive aggressive situation right there.
Speaker 2: But then also not agreeing to switch the days. No, just and I feel like I'm a monotone human. Michelle takes me out.
Speaker 1: Oh she wins, like she you know what, I like to win, but like this, No, you don't want to win this one.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 2: Now, She's like, Jesse, can I have a He's like, do you want to water? And she's like sure, and he's like sparkling and she's like, I.
Speaker 4: Guess, so, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: She's so monofized I can't.
Speaker 2: Then Danny and Jason visit Jack's at his house for an intervention.
Speaker 4: This didn't feel like an intervention to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I think of those were Jacks's words. He's like, oh, this feels like an intervention. I think that guys were just there to be like, you're a dick, you need help.
Speaker 2: Jack says his father and grandfather both struggled with anger issues, and his sister says mental illness runs in their family. So to break the cycle and not allow crews to fall into the same trap, Jax has decided to seek help out a mental health clinic. The clinic is thirty thousand dollars, which, you know, thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars a day, thousand thousand dollars a day, you know what.
Speaker 2: I would probably need one thousand dollars a day to try to get Jackson handled.
Speaker 1: Do you think, yeah, do you think that Jacks would be doing this if he wasn't filming a television show.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, But all I could think about while watching this is why Jacks is packing all of his stuff into a bag that it doesn't fit and why he's packing dirty clothes into it.
Speaker 1: Because when we do the packing scenes, I'm sure you want to share the packing scenes, right you just I One time Heather watched the show and she's like, do you really pack with the hangars? And I go, no, I just with the suitcase and just shove things and take it. Because the packing scenes are so annoying. Just pay attention people when you see the packing scenes and you see people putting the clothes into the suitcases, those are not the clothes they see.
Speaker 4: They get matches, what they have matches. But also we already know what you wear.
Speaker 2: Every time Jack's it's Jack's sweatshirt from the bar.
Speaker 4: But can you wear.
Speaker 3: It's like Edie, can you go to Yeah?
Speaker 2: But Eddie works out like is there something wrong with like going to rehab and wearing a bar sweatshirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is something wrong with that, now that you mention it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he also said that his dad would be turning over in his grave if he knew he was going to a mental health clinic.
Speaker 3: I'm like, really, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think so. I don't think so, maybe turning over in his grave in a positive way, like phew, thank you, this is happening.
Speaker 2: Then Brittany goes to lunch with Janet and Michelle. Brittany tells them she accidentally sent Amazon packages to her old house and she went to pick them up when Jack's wasn't there.
Speaker 4: She went upstairs to grab some clothes.
Speaker 2: That she may have left, and there was a thong on the bathroom, saying, but then, why did she bring the thong?
Speaker 3: No, she took a picture of it.
Speaker 4: She just took out what was the white thing on the table.
Speaker 3: That was a thong.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. She brought the thong.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't bring it. It was there. It was left there by some No.
Speaker 4: But when they were at lunch, there was like a white thing there.
Speaker 1: I thought, No, there was a thong with a wipe, like a you know, like a baby wipe or something.
Speaker 2: But then Michelle claims that Jesse's new girlfriend sent her a horrific text where she threatened to sue Michelle. Then Janet met her at Jackx's. This is the same woman that said she wanted to send the entire cast cease and desists so they couldn't talk about her. Then, and Janet and Brittany's confessionals they make a point to use the word allegedly very strongly.
Speaker 3: Yes, allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Now, I what I think what happened is there was some drama about her that was circulating through the show, and Jesse told her, and she's like, I don't want my name mentioned in the shit, And so I think that that's what happened. I don't think that she really wanted to see anybody. She just didn't want her name.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just speculating.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to put a little PSA out there to anyone potentially wanting to date a Bravo LB or a reality person, don't date them. Well, if you don't want your name out there, it's good. Whether you signed up to do the show or not, your name is going to get She.
Speaker 3: Doesn't want her name out there. I know her name, you know her name. I follow her allegedly.
Speaker 2: I don't follow her allegedly, but I have met her allegedly and she's very nice to me allegedly. I am also just confused on how you send a cease and desist before anything has been done.
Speaker 4: Like on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm going to speculate that it was sent to production I think that's what I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, then we're back at Zach's apartment. He's facetiming Benji. They throw the idea around of Benji moving to la or Zach moving to Canada to make the relationship work.
Speaker 1: Zach ain't going nowhere as long as he's film in the Valley. I mean, he even had a shirt on that says Valley crew.
Speaker 4: What about his pink on pink shirt? That kind of bugged me too.
Speaker 2: I don't like that match Granted I'm matchy matchy right now, but it's matchew matche sweats me too. Yeah, like, I can't help it if it's a matchy sweat said, I need it, But like, I don't need matchy match you pink with pink.
Speaker 3: Pink and pink and pink, well maybe pink' says color. It's flush and bas do we know? Do we know if that's his real hair? Do we really know that is real hair?
Speaker 2: I think it's his real hair. I think it's just like if my hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, well even more forward.
Speaker 4: I'm a combination of Zach and Teresa.
Speaker 1: Now stop, I need to know, Zach tell us, is this is this really your hair?
Speaker 3: Or is it or coming over?
Speaker 4: And you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Wigs are in right now, Zax, so you can be honest, we don't mind. But I want to get a wig now. After I've seen your your instagram about the wig store, I'm like, oh my god, I would do anything to just plump, and.
Speaker 2: They're sending me a couple more. Some days, I'm gonna be brunette. I just wanted to say. Then Benji jokes about Zach spray Tan and Zach's wig.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Is it a wig or is not a wig? I need to know.
Speaker 2: If Benji has had s e X with him, then he probably I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: It probably his two pay probably flew off.
Speaker 2: No, I bet he has to take it off. I mean, I wouldn't leave this on if I was gonna have sex. You're gonna just have to take me with my bald spots all over the choint.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be like, watch the wig.
Speaker 3: It's very expensive. Don't fuck up my wig.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta utilize this six times in a row before I get it, so excuse me.
Speaker 4: But then Brittany brings Cruise over to Jackson's house.
Speaker 2: This entire thing is chaos to me, because, yes, Jack's is wrong, but they're they're fighting immediately in front of their.
Speaker 1: Well, at first it was just Jack's and then Brittany was antagonizing him, and I'm like, oh my god, you guys should not be around each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there there's a plane.
Speaker 2: There's a playing card taped over the security cameras.
Speaker 1: Why do they have like such huge security cameras inside their house.
Speaker 3: Well, the fat that goes up after they split up.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's illegal, by the way, to have cameras inside of the house.
Speaker 4: And video somebody else.
Speaker 2: Like if I were to rent out my house right now and have like I have security cameras inside of me, you.
Speaker 1: Can't have the inside that I know that from Airbnb, But if you live there, you.
Speaker 4: Can have security cameras inside.
Speaker 1: I know, And I have what I do know Housmith that was caught on a security camera ring camera.
Speaker 4: Oh really smoking a bong. We're gonna have to talk about that later.
Speaker 2: Then Jax gets home and says hyde a cruise and literally scares his child to the point of tears, Like he like runs up to him and the kid's like, h and then Brittany tells Jacks he this, I didn't love Brittany, don't kiss my child on the face because he had a random girl over last night that week.
Speaker 4: Probably could have left off. I know that we could have probably Well.
Speaker 1: That just prompted Jacks to scream, like was Julian over last night? And She's like, absolutely not, And I'm like, shut the fuck up. Stop yelling at each other.
Speaker 4: This is a good time.
Speaker 2: But also this happened with Jesse and Michelle as well, where they're talking about the kids seeing other people sleeping over at their houses when it's new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not big on that.
Speaker 3: I'm not big on it either.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like, I think that's a little I waited six.
Speaker 3: Months for Eddie to even come over to my house, and then it was probably a year before he spent the night.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you want another do you want another reason why he spent the night?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Because I threw wine in Gina's face after the event, I said, can you spend the night because if I get arrested, I don't want my kids to go to into custody.
Speaker 4: That's that tracks YEP.
Speaker 2: And Jackson's confessional, he admits to having page over at the house, which was breaking the rules.
Speaker 4: He and Britney said, these are the type of rules, like, you know they're going to be broken, so you might as well just zip it on that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how about when Jack says to her, I have people watching you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, but also Britney wants to hook up with somebody else. Just let the girl hook up with somebody else. You've hooked up with half Los Angeles allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he like throws like feel in the fire. He's like, you had her here, and he's like, I was at her house too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, you guys stop, I know.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, the nanny just magically arrives and the sun leaves, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, how did the nanny get here? And she didn't walk in with them?
Speaker 2: And then they keep going at it, and this is where now it's all of a sudden, production starts getting involved in this conversation, because you can tell this is where Brittany is going to say cocaine yes, And she said it.
Speaker 4: And she said it, and he took it.
Speaker 3: He took it.
Speaker 2: At first, he was like this this can't happen right now.
Speaker 4: I don't want this to happen. Yeah, And then she said it.
Speaker 1: She talks about his coke addiction, and it just came like right out of left field.
Speaker 2: And then he did what he always does and immediately throws it back in Britney's face and says, so you've never done coke.
Speaker 4: And this is where I think she truly gets him.
Speaker 2: She goes, yeah, I have, but give me a test right now and I would pass, would you?
Speaker 4: And that's where it's like, holy shit, we're in it. We're in it.
Speaker 3: We're in it deep.
Speaker 2: And it's clear that you know he's gaslighting her the same way he did back when they went to on that trip last year and he was like, you're drinking too much and she was like paniced to tell the girl. I mean, I think they both have partied a lot together, but to try to use that.
Speaker 4: But this is where she says.
Speaker 2: To him, and I really appreciated it. She was like, listen, if you don't finish, like I'm fine to support you through this treatment, but if you don't get through the thirty days, I'm filing restraining order. I'm going to do full custody. Yeah, And then what was the third one?
Speaker 4: She's fining for divorce. I don't think I'm filing for divorce. Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Think I hope to God she never goes back to him.
Speaker 4: I really hope.
Speaker 2: But then in the midst of all of this, Jason shows up to take Jack's to the facility with an unpacked bag with sneakers falling out, and in his confessional he says, my name is Jax Taylor, and I'm finally admitting I need help.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I think we need zuli on the pod.
Speaker 3: Who's Zilly the nanny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zulie's the nanny, because I want to know what really happened in that house.
Speaker 4: We're missing some key.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see the security camera's there.
Speaker 1: But she Jack says, I'm doing this for my son because I threw things, and all I could think about, what about the fact that you have you're addicted to cocaine that allegedly does that Does that enter your mind at all?
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like cocaine. When he didn't answer back, test me right now, because if somebody would have said that to me, I would have been like, well, test me right this minute, and I'll prove it to you, but I think it was clear he's actually really ready to go in for treatment. I hope for the sake of their son and for the sake of their relationship that he spends that thirty days in.
Speaker 4: But have we heard anything about him since he's been out.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think, And I think part of him did not want to.
Speaker 4: Go to because he didn't want miss filming.
Speaker 3: He didn't want miss filming. That's what I thought immediately.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 2: But either way he goes, We're happy about it, and then we get into some additional things. Know who We didn't really see much of this episode. Who the happy couple that is I think going to get torn to shred soon.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're talking about Danny.
Speaker 4: Danny and Nia.
Speaker 2: We didn't see much of them. We saw Danny make a couple of comments about Valencia again.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's it. And they did move, right, did they move?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's when I heard this just in through tam or Judge doing her research.
Speaker 4: They did move to Santa Cluda.
Speaker 2: And that's smart because they are popping out another child. That's a lot of kids in a two bedrooms.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of kids under four.
Speaker 2: Who.
Speaker 3: But I feel like.
Speaker 4: She's a lot. She's five years old.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's the one that wants like six kids or something. She's just so sweet and loving and kind, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: How I had four kids? I have no idea, you know, I know.
Speaker 2: I just said this justin and I gave you a compliment, Tamera. But now I'm taking it back because even though on Google it says they moved to Santa Clarita, when you go to their actual post, it just said they're moving because they're having another kid, but it doesn't say where they're moving to.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought it was I thought I heard it somewhere.
Speaker 4: I know me too.
Speaker 2: But I think that you're going to be gone for a little bit, so when you get back, we'll recap all the other things.
Speaker 4: I miss you, I miss you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode of Two Cheese and a Podcast.