Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap. Today's phone tap from the one the only Danielle.
Speaker 2: Well, I almost forgot.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, do you.
Speaker 1: Remember what your phone taps about? How long ago did you do that?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 1: For last week people knew wonder like how long do we sit on them?
Speaker 2: So this one's pretty new. So Madison and her mom mom. Her mom gave her a ring that has been passed down from generation to generation, kind of like a family heirloom. Right, So Madison just said, use that concept and do something to piss off my mom because that ring means a lot to her. So that's what I did.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Play the phone tap all right, there's.
Speaker 1: No miss moscallopsis, there's no miss moskcallomps. Sorry, all right, here we go, Danielle's phone tab about a ring. Let's listen it. Hello, Hi, can I talk to Madison?
Speaker 3: Please sit here?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Leslie. I bought the ring on eBay and I have an issue with it. There's a scratch on it.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: She sold me a ruby ring on eBay for one hundred dollars, I said, the money?
Speaker 3: Who whoa, whoa, whoa A ruby ring?
Speaker 2: Yes, a ruby What does it look like? It's a ruby ring and it's got three diamonds on each side and there's a huge scratch down the center of the ring.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Right now? She's got this ring from my daughter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bought it last week. I sent a hundred dollars. You know, I sent it to.
Speaker 3: I got rooked one hundred dollars for a family airlom airloom.
Speaker 1: This is a piece of ten heirloom.
Speaker 3: This is a piece of.
Speaker 2: Crap with a scratch.
Speaker 3: This is an airloom.
Speaker 2: No kind of no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I paid a hundred bucks, So technically the ring is my ring, and I have an issue because the ring.
Speaker 3: Is scratched scratch. The ring was in perfect condition when I gave it you.
Speaker 2: Well, then I don't know what your stupid daughter did with it because it's scratched.
Speaker 3: I don't want to have this conversation with you. This is so ridiculous. I want the ring.
Speaker 2: Back now that I know it's a family heirloom. You really think I'm gonna give it? But you told me it's worth more than a hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll give you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Okakay, no, I.
Speaker 2: Want five hundred dollars for you to get it?
Speaker 3: Are mine? You're the dumb one that told me it was worth a lot of money. How did you get this ring for my daughter? How do we put it up on e.
Speaker 2: Bay on a picture and it said buy it now a hundred bucks? I bought it now and I got it.
Speaker 3: Holy, I'm gonna kill her.
Speaker 2: Six hundred bucks. The ring is yours?
Speaker 3: Are you actually? Ye? Okay?
Speaker 2: Seven fifty.
Speaker 3: Give me your number right, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Giving you my number.
Speaker 2: I'll call you back and we'll find a way to meet.
Speaker 3: Call me back in fifteen minutes. You got it? Fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: Not going back?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey Mom? What's up? I am so pissed at you Right now, I'm gonna get my carg What are you talking about, Matt? I just got a call from some lady that's bargaining with me about giving me my ring back. That's been in my family for I don't know how many generations, and now some piacea has this ring that she gave you one hundred bucks for. She's telling me a scratch and if I want it back, I have to pay her seven hundred fifty dollars. I needed money. You know it is not some fun whatever the reason is. I want you to call that woman back. I don't even want to ring back. Oh wait, I want to ring back. She's calling Meney right now. What do you mean she's calling you right now? She's supposed to call me back at a couple of minutes. A lady, who about the r I don't know if she's calling me, answer the phone and put her on the phone again.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're trying to pull here, but my kid sold something that she shouldn't have sold, and it's got to come back to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, eight hundred dollars and then brings yours.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying you one red cent over the hundred bucks you paid my kids.
Speaker 2: Now you want me to give you my precious ring that's very expensive.
Speaker 3: Oh suddenly it's your precious ring. You were calling, I mean about twenty minutes ago, telling me that the ring was a piece of crap and it was strapped. You want to finance it? Hold the hell do you think you are with your little Jersey accent?
Speaker 2: I'm not from Jersey.
Speaker 3: Look, sweetheart, I'm done with this conversation.
Speaker 2: You're not done yet.
Speaker 3: Why am I not done yet?
Speaker 2: Because we have to still put you on the radio talking about This is Danielle min Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning show. And guess what, Madison didn't sell the ring. This is all a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Holy I got you. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Madison is the ring is still safe?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm wearing it right now. The Elvis Durant phone tap