Speaker 1: Welcome to Dirty Rush The Truth about Sorority Life with your hosts me Gia, Judice.
Speaker 2: Daisy Kent, and Jennifer Pessler.
Speaker 1: Hi everybody, This is Tristep and Joan and we are here with the Dirty Rush podcast. We're actually in Tahoe and I love these events because we get to just podcast all day long and just chat and hang out and talk about life.
Speaker 2: And it's such a great way to catch up.
Speaker 3: Like we had this community that is really important to us, but we only get to see each other really very occasionally, and these podcast opportunities, I hurt, are really special.
Speaker 2: It's so much.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm so glad you could come. This was like a they always do the golf things. Yeah, and I was like, I don't play golf. Could you could do a pick a ball thing?
Speaker 4: So we're here having to play pickable because of you.
Speaker 1: We get to chat all things rush. So I of course have a daughter who loves you.
Speaker 3: I love her, but she's been like with me at really special times.
Speaker 2: Yes, she just because.
Speaker 3: She's part of this bachelor community. She grew up in it, so she gets to like experience these school things. So she was at a date that you well, it wasn't a date a time that you came and gave me advice on my season, and I didn't know that she was sitting right behind me at a cafe table and then I turned around up like.
Speaker 4: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 3: I love her, But you know that kind of brings me to thinking about like she your son's going off to college this year, right, so she's right behind him next year him, and like I feel I don't know if she's going to go southern school or what kind of school she's going to do, but like Russia is such a big part of like the beginning weeks of college when you're like the most unsure of yourself. Do you have any thoughts like as a mom, how you're going to support her when she goes through this because it's scary.
Speaker 2: It's so scary.
Speaker 1: So even with Max, like you know, obviously it's I think mostly we talk about girls, but you know there's.
Speaker 4: Fraternity to rush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like on.
Speaker 1: The podcast, But I feel like for him, he'll be going to college next year, yes, in couples, so he is going to see you older and I am so excited.
Speaker 4: I am a good boy close to Mama.
Speaker 2: I like he will be like an hour away. I'm just gonna pop in. Can I take you to lunch?
Speaker 3: Firstnutes from He went to Georgetown, which is twenty minutes from where I live.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Max would be happy with that. I think he wants to like go a little further away. But I am so happy he's going to be an hour away. And it's Ryan's all mutter and everything. So anyway, but I'm wondering if he will rush. I don't think he will. He is more of like hanging out with friends, not necessarily the big party frat guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who knows how.
Speaker 4: It smells like beer all the time exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he'd be fine with that part.
Speaker 1: But I think it will be interesting to see and I and then blakes Lay next year will be I assume going to college, and we've talked about if she would rush. And I was in a sorority. I was Alpha Kayomega and I still still to this day we are on a big text thread.
Speaker 2: It was one of our.
Speaker 1: Sorority sister's birthdays, like two days ago, when all of us were wishing her happy birthday and trying to make a plan to get together they are my part of my chosen family, you know, my sorority sisters. So I feel like Blakesley would love that part of college. It will depend on where she goes and the Greek system there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every school it's very different.
Speaker 3: I'm so surprised when I hear about, especially recently, I've been hearing a lot about California schools and that it's not such a big thing. I think they have so many other things. They've beaches and other things that maybe create community for them because you can be outside so much. Yeah, so I think that it just depends on where she goes.
Speaker 2: Totally depends on where she goes.
Speaker 1: I did have a great conversation with her the other day because my best friend from high school and college, we were sorority sisters, and her daughter is Blakesley's age.
Speaker 2: We gone to like the Taylor Swift concert together.
Speaker 1: Like they love each other, they're good friends. She just said that she was taking her daughter to Indiana, which is where I went, and she's like, you should come with Blakesley, and I was like, I I have been trying to get one of my children to go to Indiana because I loved being a Hoosier but neither of them have been interested until I said, let's go with Cindy and Taylor. There you go, and she's like, oh, I would love that. That would be so fun. I'm like, oh my gosh, maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: She'll actually.
Speaker 1: Friend there.
Speaker 3: To ask you about that, though, yes, I'm curious that if she goes with do you think that she will expand in the way that she should at college if she has the safety of her best friend there.
Speaker 1: She's my best friend from growing up and it's they're super close. But yes, I do feel like even if it was her best friend, I think she'd be fine. That's how I was like. We went from high school to college and it was fine. We expanded, We got to meet other friends on our own, and then we joined the sorority together because they have like a winter rush or second semester or whatever.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: So we got to know our dorm friendriends first, and we were in different dorms, and then we came back together that alpha Kai.
Speaker 2: So I feel like she would.
Speaker 1: Be fine and it would be great for her to have at least one friend some person college. Yes, she does want to be in California, so it will just depend on where she goes and the Greek system there. So we've talked to Daisy and my old producer Hannah both went to San Diego State and they were Alpha Kai's which is what I was, and so like talking to about it, like she loves Daisy and she's like, oh, well maybe I'll be in Aphacai.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, ye that, Oh my gosh'd be so happy.
Speaker 1: I mean, Rush, it's fine, Like I'll be happy, like if she's happy.
Speaker 3: But think about your RUSH experience and like like being chosen it's like your first like really big test in college because for so many stories it happens like before you actually even start in classage you know nobody and you're in like the judgment that you feel it's so intense, Like as a mom, how do you support a kid through that? Well, you need to tell me straight up. Neither one of my daughters rushed. So I have four kids, not one of them was None of them were part of the Greek system. My sons played a sport, so they kind of had a community from their sports teams. They both played sports in college, but my daughters didn't had no interest in the Greek life.
Speaker 1: I think honestly, it's just trying to encourage them to be who they are, you know, be confident in who they are. And if you if you shine your light and are honest about the kind of person you are and are sincere in what you say, you know, all of those things, If you're genuine and authentic, then you're going to find your people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think so many people think that I got to be really fun and I got to be bright, and I got to like show my best outfits, and like, I mean, certainly, so much of it.
Speaker 4: Is about your part. The way you look. That certainly is a part.
Speaker 3: But like, you want to find your the right tribe, right, And it's hard because you're I want to be in like this sorority for the most popular girls, or the sorority for the most whatever, right, yep, And it's hard to find the right place for yourself unless you're being truly authentic. Yeah, you have to make sure the girls and that sort of are like looking for people that are like them.
Speaker 1: Right totally, Because I mean, you can always change, you can always not live in the house or whatever. But I feel like just listening to your gut is what I feel like. I tell my kids, and I will continue to tell my kids, is listen to your gut. If you are feeling like this, this environment and these people make you happy, then go with your gut. If you're thinking, I cannot wait to get out of here and I don't want this conversation.
Speaker 2: So uncomfortable one more minute.
Speaker 1: Then that's telling you something, you know what I mean. So I feel like it's just about listening to your gut, talking about like talking with trusted people about what you're experiencing. Maybe you talk through something or just journaling or something like that so you can actually.
Speaker 2: Like process, I know, because remember and go back. It's exhausting.
Speaker 3: I mean, like those days of rush are there is so exhausting and so much pressure on you, And I think that you should also always remember that. I think you think it's very one sided that they're choosing you, you're also choosing that.
Speaker 1: I totally agree and don't forget that you say that because we're in this whole Bachelor Nation world in Tahoe right now. But Bachelor is very much like that. I have always thought it's not just the lead who is picking. I said that on my season to the guys' same same same. You may not like me exactly.
Speaker 2: This is a two way road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if if you, I need you to be choosing me just as much as I am choosing you.
Speaker 3: I said that very specifically after I had done my four hometowns. Yeah, and two of the guys on my hometown said kind of like, I'm not sure I'm going to get to war. You need to be at the end of this process. Although I don't think they really knew where I needed to be, and I wasn't necessarily looking for an engagement. I was looking for a person I wanted to explore outside of bachelor books. Two of them said that. So when I did that last Rose ceremony to go to Exotics, I said, I just want to make sure you know that this is a two way street. We've now spent enough time together that both of us are making decisions, not just me, and that like, if you really don't want to go and continue this, you need to not accept this Rose.
Speaker 2: I can say no, and it's the same it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And maybe and this happens that you will get down to maybe the last few storties that you like your preference one and you know you have your first and second choice, and you may decide, no matter what happens, that neither one of those were the right thing, and you can rush again the next year.
Speaker 2: You don't have to accept a bid.
Speaker 1: I know people who I have I did not tons of recommended. Really, it happened to you.
Speaker 4: I did not accept the bed, and again the next.
Speaker 1: Year exactly that has the same thing happened to me with the Miami dancers.
Speaker 2: So I tried out.
Speaker 1: First year, didn't make it, second year didn't make it, third year made it. It's all just keep trying. If it's something that you want to do, then keep doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep trying.
Speaker 2: To feel like.
Speaker 1: There's like this negative connotation if you don't make if you are not in a house the first time you go through it, that you're like a bad seed or something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whatever, it just didn't.
Speaker 1: Work out for whatever reason, whatever reason knows, and it does not mean you're a bad person or there's anything wrong with you.
Speaker 3: I felt really down at myself when I didn't get the story that I really wanted to because I had a really good friend in that story and I knew a lot of her friends, and I'm like, how did I not get in right, and I felt really, really, really hurt, and so I just said, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: I didn't get in the one I wanted to be in.
Speaker 3: I got in another really good one that I had a good friend in, but it wasn't my first choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just.
Speaker 4: Didn't do it.
Speaker 3: But I spent that entire year wondering if I've done the right thing. Oh yeah, not knowing that I was going to get in the next year, thinking I probably ruined my chances completely of being part of the Greek system, which I really didn't want to be part of. I was a computer science major, so I had a very boring group of friends based on my major. I swear I was like, this is not how college is supposed to be spent in like the depths of the computer science building with a bunch of really nerdy people, and I was like the only female. So I had to get Oh, I was such a nerd. I look like this, but I was a huge nerd. I was very shy and awkward, really bad. I minored in math. Besides that, I was like especially nerdy, so I needed a sorority to get to get a social life out of it. So I felt really bad about myself when I came out of that first year rush, but it all worked out, okay.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the questions on our rundown is what are a couple of things you wish you knew as a mom to help your daughters through the rush process? And honestly, I feel like it's also life advice, like know who you are, be true to you and know that you are loved and it will all work out.
Speaker 3: And if it doesn't work out, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the whole.
Speaker 5: Thing, because because it doesn't work out for everybody, and you know, I know so many girls it didn't work out for it, and it's so scary, which is why maybe this is so stressful on the moms, right, maybe as stressful as you as.
Speaker 3: A mom, as it is as on your daughter, right, Like I gotta imagine when Blake Slee's going through this, they're gonna be a nervous wreck. Oh you want to be because it doesn't always work out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have When they get their heart broken, it just breaks your heart ten times more.
Speaker 3: That you weren't chosen and I know how like how much they just screwed up by not taking you yeah, and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what you have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had to deal with that with Blakesley, with you know, if she didn't get into a dance in her studio or whatever. You know, being like there are there are reasons that people make certain decisions and you might not ever know those reasons.
Speaker 2: But just know that you're.
Speaker 1: An amazing person and you are so loved and it's all going to work out.
Speaker 2: Because it's so hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard for them to accept that, to believe it so hard.
Speaker 4: But we know it because we're older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we know it's true.
Speaker 1: It's true to have some hindsight into like things that have happened, and it all works out. It really does. Everything happens for a reason, it all works out.
Speaker 3: I know my daughter, my oldest daughter, Erica, had a girlfriend who went to.
Speaker 2: Mississippi. Uh huh huge. Oh right.
Speaker 3: If you do not get into a house as a freshman, you are like lost, you have like no friend group.
Speaker 2: And she didn't.
Speaker 3: She was probably my daughter's most attractive friend, probably had the best clothes of all the woes at her little Catholic high school and she didn't get in and it was very shocking.
Speaker 4: She ended up leaving ole Miss.
Speaker 3: She she she did not finish start there.
Speaker 2: And you know what, that's also the message.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't work out and you're not happy, you can change your mind.
Speaker 3: She ended up in New York City, like in a fashion thing, and I was like, so much better than old Miss. I know that she loved the idea of Ole Miss and the big you know, football school and the social life and she was very social.
Speaker 2: She ended up in New York City right where she belonged.
Speaker 1: To exactly like it's okay to change your mind if you don't have a great year.
Speaker 2: It is not said in totally.
Speaker 3: I think it's a really important thing just in general. Again we're not just talking about storties, but just talking about the college experience. That you don't have to stay at the college you originally pick. You know, try to kiddish. Transfer you do. It's not a four year sentence if you don't really like it. My oldest daughter transferred from she went to school in Chicago and she ended up back in DC at American University. She just didn't like she did for a year and a half and then eventually said this is the place for me.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 1: It really truly is I've learned that. I feel like the older I get, the more I'm like, does it really matter where you went to college? I don't think so, does it really matter what?
Speaker 2: You know? What I mean, it's just.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you went to Harvard, yeah, or you went to the Naval Academy, right, there are a few places that maybe make a difference in your life.
Speaker 4: So true the rest of the colleges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not making Maybe your first job, right, might be.
Speaker 1: Dependent on I feel like so much these days it's just about networking. Yeah, it's like about who you know in the contacts that you've made with AI taking over so much of everything that I feel like it really truly is about.
Speaker 2: The connections, the personal connections that.
Speaker 3: You're tru And that's hard on some kids because they, Yeah, you got to think about, like where we are in life, and we are in a good place.
Speaker 4: We have friends who are successful.
Speaker 3: There is a whole generation of kids who are coming up, you know, and this happens not just for us, It's been happening in our whole lives that maybe are the first to ever go to college, right, and their parents probably don't have friends who are college grads. You can help these children, you know what, Like how hard it would it be right being those kids? They're already working like swimming upstream a little bit.
Speaker 2: Right, I know, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I I'm I feel very lucky that my kids can go to college, that we can.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it'll.
Speaker 1: Be a stressful time for me to pay for two colleges.
Speaker 3: Four four three at the same time.
Speaker 2: Literally can't.
Speaker 1: Thank you on a firefighter salary. And I don't even know what I am.
Speaker 4: Going to get you.
Speaker 3: Some big old branded that's a that's a public service asnouncement right now? Interesting there to pay for college. So think and look at her, give her some products.
Speaker 1: I'm well, I was just gonna say I'll do whatever you want. That's not.
Speaker 3: But the bar has gotten a little lower now that college tuition is on the table.
Speaker 2: My eyeballs are like, wow, I know.
Speaker 1: That is one thing I wish there needs to We need to actually do a podcast. Here's another idea, Heather, an idea about how to prep for when your kids are older, because there's so many things I wish I would have done when my kids were younger that would set themselves up for success as they are as they launch as they soar from my nest, like all the things that I wish I would have known back then, like like prep being for college and making that massive decision and going on tours when they were in middle school high school?
Speaker 4: Did that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I did the complete opposite.
Speaker 3: I said, applied to a bunch of colleges and we'll see where you get in and then we'll.
Speaker 4: Go visit them.
Speaker 2: Well, I know a lot of people who do that too. That was easier.
Speaker 1: Well, I just feel like, gosh, this summer if I had done that, but they.
Speaker 3: Might able to. We wouldn't have had time, but they might not have known what they wanted. I think it like that would be like do you imagine yourself here? And they're like, no, I imagine myself on the playground with my friends.
Speaker 1: No. Well, I'm saying, like going into high school like eighth grade, but when my kid was playing lacrosse and we were traveling or hockey and traveling and dance and traveling and being in specific cities and not taking advantage of just going on college campus, just walking around the campus exactly like we don't have to do an official tour, but just like being like, oh, like, I don't know, do you like?
Speaker 4: But whatever you did that a little bit though, like when my kid was playing lacrosse and because.
Speaker 2: We would stick to hotel, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like if the dance competition was at the Hyatt, then you stay at the Hyata anyway. I just feel like for Rush, you know, she knows and he knows that I was in the Greek system.
Speaker 2: Ryan wasn't.
Speaker 1: But I am still so close with my sorority sisters, and I feel like just kind of modeling that, yeah, you know, and sharing that part of my life with my kids has been really important for them to know that the Greek life was such an amazing part of my college journey and even afterwards, I mean, please, like I've shared about this, Ben and I went to I went to the college national Championship because I you finally was in it this year and I went, way, you're doing it three sorority sisters and one of their husbands who was in the fraternity system with us at the same time.
Speaker 3: So I love it that you kept your relationships going.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't, No, I didn't, And like I feel like kind of sad about that a little bit. I didn't tell I was, and I have a little bit, I didn't pledge tell it as your junior.
Speaker 4: So I had kind of a shorter stint in.
Speaker 3: The Greek system, but I loved having those friends. They formed helped me form a social life in college that I didn't have. For the first kind of a couple of years, I had friends, but like I said, I studied a lot and I wasn't part.
Speaker 4: Of the Greek system.
Speaker 3: But after I left college, I felt like it was really hard to keep in touch with everybody. We didn't have social media, we didn't have cell phones, right, I mean, we didn't have cell phones at the time. So to get on a phone and catch up with somebody and talk to for a month, you think, oh gosh, wait, I don't have time. And we're also all studying new jobs. And I at that point had a serious boyfriend who I actually married. Yeah, that was my late husband John, And so like my need for this social group kind of went away.
Speaker 2: I kept in touch with some of them.
Speaker 3: I went to probably fifty weddings in the next like two years of Like my sorority sisters, they were all at my wedding, but as lives as our lives got became kind of different, Like I got married a little younger than a lot of them. I had my first baby before any of my sorority sisters did. My life changed enough that I didn't like my connections kind of like faded a little bit. And I'm only friends with a few of them now.
Speaker 2: And that's okay, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's the purpose at the time, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 4: I did go.
Speaker 3: They invited me back this year, probably because I was a bachelor. They invited me back a bunch of times since being on TV, but to Founder's Day and I went this year. I couldn't go last year, so I went this year and I loved being there, and I felt a sisterhood with these young girls. So it's not like this the feeling of that you have this commonality that you're you know, I was adulta gamma that they were. That I felt like I was part of these dgs for some reason, like they were this little weird, chosen family, and these girls I don't didn't know at all, still felt like they were my storty sisters.
Speaker 2: Totally. Yeah, you have that. I liked it forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna go through some tips from sorority source on Instagram. Oh, just tips two moms from a mom who's gone through recruitment, because I feel like, for me, I'm definitely looking for these kind of tips if Blakesley does choose to go through recruitment. And then also I feel like they're just like we've been saying, just good life advice. Yeah you know, yes, Okay, So sorority source says, uh, tips on going through recruitment Number one, listen to her. She's calling and needs a safe space. That is what I want for my kids all the time.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought that the whole pledge process or the whole the whole process of getting in a sorority is kind of cruel? Like it really isn't like it's very judgy very And I would never say to like suggest to my kids that you should go through this kind of judgment, especially in your freshman year.
Speaker 4: Of college when you were your fire. Yeah right, that's what they're doing. They're going through Russia.
Speaker 3: So we really these pieces of advice are like just the tip of the iceberg when totally like maybe the conversation needs to happened before you ever leave for college like, right, this is going to be really stressful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to feel very.
Speaker 3: Judged by these people. But you said, like the most important things be yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yourself, your life time, and you've got a safe space at home. Yep. And you're right listening to them when they're going through this, and don't put your hopes and dreams that didn't ever come true on them.
Speaker 2: It's their journey. Let them experience.
Speaker 3: I want this if you want this, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And number two, don't ask what did you say? If she calls you and says a fave house cut her. She's not asking for advice. Just be there for her.
Speaker 2: I feel like that.
Speaker 1: You know, when my kids have ever gone through anything hard, it is it's so hard.
Speaker 4: To like feel would they do that right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Just listen they're loss yeah, exactly three.
Speaker 1: Know her recruitment schedule, and be ready to take a phone call at any point during rush.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh yeah dah.
Speaker 1: Like that's so me answer your phone on life three sixty being like, oh she's.
Speaker 4: A yeah, she needs a letter for gig.
Speaker 3: Just call me, okay, oh I will, I'll write letter.
Speaker 2: I'm writing that down now. I have a whole list.
Speaker 1: Number four, prepare how you will respond when people ask about your daughter's rush. You might get asked this from people you hardly know. At the grocery store.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the grocery store, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I was like, why are you asking about how my story my daughter's unless she's one of my daughter's best friends mothers, Yeah, you had some any business.
Speaker 1: Unless I have like shared about it on Instagram and people are like, oh, that's like, what's you know? I feel like it's her process and I'll share about it if she's you know, all scream from the rooftops, if she's happy with her decision, yeah, and then if she's not, it will be a very private moment just between her and I.
Speaker 3: And actually, and I think you know how to negotiate those because you've been doing it her whole life hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Last one is if you can make mid day be there. Oh, you won't spend much time with her, but you can get a big hug and a few pictures. So last year, one of my good friends in Denver, her daughter rushed at Arkansas, and I wrote her a letter of recommendation. Their rush process is intense, and it's a huge school, and it's intense. She got into a great sorority. And the way that they do it the mid day stuff, Like they're sitting in this auditorium it's kind of like the colisseum, like a big theater, like outdoor theater, and they give girls letters and they open them up with all these other thousands of girls.
Speaker 2: That's horrible. It's crazy terrible.
Speaker 1: But anyway, her mom, like all these parents are sitting on the like lawn behind the like auditorium or whatever it's called, and they're taking video and whatever.
Speaker 2: She said it was amazing.
Speaker 4: And about the ways she didn't get well, that's.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, like if she didn't get into a sorority, then at least you can be there for her, like just wrap her in a hug, take her out for to go shopping or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, get her.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, go sit and get your nails done done, be massaged. I just feel like that's a great piece of advice, is to be there for mid day if you can't.
Speaker 2: So, you know, it was so foreign to my parents.
Speaker 3: My dad grew up in high in World War two and like much as college at a teeny little college in Indiana, by the way, and my mom went to nursing school and she grew up in an orphanage. They like, the concept of being in authrority was so foreign to them. Everything I did. They're like, well, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm like, yeah, I'm doing rush and they're like, what's rush? Let me look and they're like, so you're finding girls. You're gonna pay for them to be your friends. Like, yep, that's what we're doing. That's what And not only that, they said, we're not paying for it.
Speaker 4: You can use your student loans for that. I had to pay for my instagrament.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: They're like they don't get at all. No one was paying for it, my parents.
Speaker 1: It can be very expensive. I feel like for both of us, I feel like we're on the same page. If you had a daughter to go through it again, I feel like we would be on the same page. How involved moms should be. I feel like I want to be there for her. I want to be there for him if he decides to go through it, but just to be supportive and try to not input my like my experience onto her and just let her experience it and help her talk through anything that she's dealing with or talk through process like the houses if she's trying to decide what house or he's trying to decide what house or where to go. Just helping them process and just being them there for them.
Speaker 3: Is there ever a part of you that thinks I want to give them realistic expectations and to tell them like my stoid and get in this straight. I want to be sure my friend's daughter who didn't get any and she went to a big school, like I almost feel like you want to make sure they go in.
Speaker 2: Not expecting perfection.
Speaker 3: Totally scary and that will be a bigger disappointment to go in knowing all the things that could happen.
Speaker 2: Just the great thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like we've also talked I've talked to blasilely about people who haven't gotten into sororities and.
Speaker 2: We're really really really.
Speaker 1: Hoping to and they're fine, they're good, fine, they're happy.
Speaker 4: I survived it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Okay, awesome, thanks for doing Dirty Rush with me.
Speaker 3: I love doing Dirty Rush. Thank you, and I'll be.
Speaker 2: Write a letter of recommendation.
Speaker 4: I hope she's a DJ.
Speaker 2: I know you wanted to be an Acadel.
Speaker 1: But she would be a great little teach I love it or Alph okay, she.
Speaker 4: Could be a great akyo.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, guys,