Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: You and I make decisions every day, but on Prize Picks, being right can get you paid. Don't miss any of the excitement this football basketball season on Prize Picks, where it's good to be right. We're in the thick of football season, and I'm sorry for all those New York, Baltimore and Tennessee and New Orleans fans, but don't you worry. That's why we have Prize Picks to keep you going for the rest of the season. Week seven football was something special. Two words bow Knicks. I hope you had more and more and more on bow Knicks for some fourth quarter magic. And for all you basketball fans, welcome to the fund. On Prize Picks. Speaking of fun, there's a special Max discount promo live on the board right now for Golden State Warriors versus the Los Angeles Lakers game on October twenty first Steph Curry is discounting only needing more than half a point to win. Mix and Max players from football, basketball, and baseball to build your dream line up today. Prize Picks is simple to play. Just pick more or less on at least two player stats. You get your picks right, you could cash in. Prize Picks also offer injury reboots. If your player leaves the game in the first half and doesn't return, Prize Pick won't count it as a loss. Download the Prize Pick app today. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup Prize Picks.
Speaker 3: It's good to be right.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for staying up late with us tonight for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the Seattle Seahawks take down to Houston Texans by the score of twenty seven to nineteen. They moved to five and two, the Texans dropped to two and four. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp. That is my partner and co host. He's Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame honoree, a former pro bowler and an All Pro. He's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from Ojo. It's nights like this that Ocho and I really really appreciate your support because you could be in the bed, but you chose to stay up with us, and we greatly appreciate that and we can't say thank you enough. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier now. If you can't find Shave by Lapotier in a city or state near you, order online. It is the best tasting, premium smoothest premium tasting bsop on the market. Compare it against other premium bsops and let me know what you think, what I believe, you'll come to the conclusion what I know to be true. It is the best. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Make sure you check out my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shay Shane Media, our clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately this morning you guys weren't able to see Deebo and Joe, but they'll be back at you again tomorrow and they'll with you every Monday, Tuesday and Friday at eleven am. So please go subscribe to the YouTube page at Debo and Joe Again. They're live every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at eleven am Eastern. The Seahawks take down the Texans twenty seven nineteen. JS and Jackson Smith and Jigbuk and the Seahawks defense were sensational and Texans offense at at many points in time the night that Joe looked up CJ. Stroud, Look you're gonna see had decent numbers, but it was late in the ballgame when they need a meaningful third down conversion, when they needed meaningful first fourth down conversion, when they needed to get the ball into the end zone, they came up, came up really short.
Speaker 1: Sam Donald was awful tonight. They won the game, but he was awful.
Speaker 2: Two terrible picks, got strip sacked in the end zone, almost got locked for another safety. Let's start from let's start. Let's let's take it from go ahead and take it to start from Seattle. Seattle won the game there five and two. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're tied with the forty nine ers for number one in the division at five.
Speaker 1: And two, followed by the Rams.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, Joe, that deep uh set, they're very disruptive. Okay, so all the Rams, Niners, and Seahawks are all five and two. Obviously the Cardinals are not five and two. Jackson Smith and Jigba. Look, we can say. All I know is this. You can rank him where you want to, but I don't believe he's gonna be there very much longer. He is the best route. Hey, he can do it all that release he got the release game. He quicker of a can on on the marble table, got great hands man, he's special. Little he's special. And they got a lot of guys that come out of Ohio state. They got a Larve and they got Garrett Marlston, they got Michael, they got a Marvin Harrison Jr. And they got they got jam But that kid.
Speaker 4: There, he's nice.
Speaker 5: He's nice every he's everything that is advertised everything.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, he's always been here. You understand now you understand how good he is.
Speaker 5: When the team was willing to let DK Metcalf go and let Ty Locker go because they understood what they had on their hands. They understood what they had on their hands. He's very good, very good, very very short, very polished receiver.
Speaker 1: Cooper Cup through one pick.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald had one pick Cooper Cup through the pick that overthrew the dB over through the receiver and uh and got it picked. But Sam Donald still was awful even with the one pick and the strip sack in the end zone.
Speaker 5: And you know what, you know, honestly, Sam Donald, THEYD have a game like this because it took for me to get the week seven to have this type of game where it looked nasty and he needed the defense to satan because the defense it looked like the Houston Texas, especially theirs the first half that they didn't even belonging the goddamn game. They couldn't get anything going offensively. They couldn't find any rhythm. See the Stroud was was flushed out of the pocket. He was flushed up up in the pocket. He had some drops as well. So I mean it did it didn't help them. It was twenty four. It was you know that was that Nico columns.
Speaker 4: I had one question what happened with Joe Mixon?
Speaker 1: They see he needed with a majory from still from last year.
Speaker 4: They come back after Week four.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, Nah I think that's one of the reasons why they ended up signing UB club because of that. But see, this is what's concerning, because we saw this last year with Sam Donald. Remember late in the season when they started playing, when they got had to play Detroit and they had to play teams with defenses, and we see what happened. That concertain Look, their defense is going to keep them in every game. Their defense is going to keep them in every game because they're that good. Now when they get Witherspoon back, but that D line, that front seven, Ernie Jones, the four, the real deal.
Speaker 5: How close? How close do you think they are? Well, no, that's that's kind of I.
Speaker 2: Think the Rams are the best team in that division me personally because of their offense. But if their defense good too. Now, don't sleep on their defense.
Speaker 4: Good. Are they as good as the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question, is the Seahawks offense as good as the Rams? Because remember that they did what they did the Jacksonville without Pooka. They can run it with Kybrin Williams. I think the Rams running game is a little better than the Seahawks. Let's just say for the sake of argument. I think their passing game. I definitely know the quarterback is better. Matthew Stafford is better than Sam Donald. Now you're gonna go wide receiver, you say, pooh, could Davonte Adams higbee?
Speaker 1: Are they as good as as Seattle?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: So, I'll I'll give them, I'll give them a nod. They can rush the passing with those two guys on the edge.
Speaker 4: The good you got to forget now we do.
Speaker 5: Seattle does have a triple crown win it. That was just on that Ram team not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but o yo, o yo, he ain't the same o Joe. You know that you watch it.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Okay, even if he's not the same, there's certain players they're there, they're one hundred percent or them being at eighty and sometimes better than other players that add one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Of course he's not.
Speaker 2: Now when you're looking now you're looking at the Rams. So let me ask you a question. Is he better than debatation?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is he better than Pooka?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: So what do we do?
Speaker 2: So if he's their number he's If he's their number two receiver, Pookah's number one. He's number two. Now if you want to say, Jack, JSN and Pooka right there neck and neck because Pookah made the Pro Bowl. Pookah a hundred cat guy back to the back season, if I'm not mistaken. So we know what Pooka is. JSN is special. He's really I mean, this is really my first time just getting an opportunity to sit down and just watch him. Ain't no other games though, because oh tell you know, I'm trying to watch Seattle and I'm trying to watch this team, and I'm trying to watch that team. But I'm talking about he had my undivided attention, and I'm watching his releases and I'm watching him get in and out of breaks.
Speaker 1: Oh he quick at the cattle on the hot tear.
Speaker 4: You know, you know he was down here.
Speaker 5: He came out here to wide receive the workshop. So I was, I was, yeah, I was. I was able to see it up close.
Speaker 1: And obviously he got feed on Joe got.
Speaker 4: Some good feet on him. He got some real good feet on him.
Speaker 6: It's one thing.
Speaker 5: It's one thing you think is you hear about players and you think, oh, he come from Ohio State.
Speaker 4: So they just hype up those individuals.
Speaker 5: But he is everything he's advertised to be, especially when you get to see it up close in person and then you see it happen tonight obviously not just tonight, but obviously the throughout the entirety of the season. So it gives you a better understanding. Oh now I get it. Now, I see what all the hype was for. Now I see why it was so easy for them to let DK Metcalf go, let Tyler Life you go, because they understand they had on their hands they.
Speaker 4: Got something special.
Speaker 1: Oh he real He's a real deal. Ojo.
Speaker 2: He is the He is the real deal. And you know, hey, after next season, they're gonna have to go see it. He gonna probably be he gonna ay, he gonna look to get that high thirty. He's gonna be in the high thirty forty million. I don't know how, because here's the thing. That contract. By the time he get his contract, that contract to be almost three years old. You can't keep saying, well, no, no, no, no, no, we keep dropping that. We keep driving that price up. We were not finish, just a we're not just finished. Get slotted. Oh Chase the oh no, Chase was the best. He got that money three years ago. Now it's time for us to pull vault even.
Speaker 1: If we got But man, that joke of that man.
Speaker 2: He is so quick, oh Joe, damn in and out of the breaks and he's so.
Speaker 4: He's more he's more quick than fast.
Speaker 6: He's not.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's so goddamn quick, and he's able to manipulate dbs.
Speaker 4: But you ain't see that. You ain't see that.
Speaker 2: Uh that Uh I saw that release. He thinked him inside and he got outside aout.
Speaker 4: The dena the Dina route on on Stingley.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, yeah yeah man.
Speaker 2: But but but the thing is o Joe perfect, a perfect thrower, beat perfect coverage. You can't throw you can had play it anymore better than that, because I got to honor I got to honor that for the simple fact though Joe is that he could possibly run the seven route on me. So I just can't sell out to the post. Ain't nobody in the hole. But if you look at when Sam Donald threw that ball, he hadn't he broke here and that ball was out of his head. Now, the only thing I will say, uh uh Stingley gave up a seven route with a safety in the hole.
Speaker 1: Bro, run to him.
Speaker 2: If you run, If you run, if you run the post, the safety should knock you out. I need to be doing this to the ambulance to come get you. But you not finish. You not finish. Run no seven route and cover and cover one on me because guess what I ain't going for. I ain't going for the post move because I got a safety in the hole. I'm gonna run to your help because that's why I'm vulnerable. And guess what, get him every time? Because you know what, man, i'mina get I'm finn undercut the seven route. I'm fine undercutting you see. Get so caught up, man, I'm a duf o cho. They get that ojoe, you give him that head. Get this, bro, you got help there and you're weak over here. You get them every time.
Speaker 1: To cheat it.
Speaker 2: But uh, man, I don't know what's it. Look CJ's twenty three or forty nine two twenty nine one touch one touchdown, one interception. He was sacked three times and he was pressured, relentlessly, dodged the bullet, he got stripped, sacked. The guy fumbled the ball that should have been that should have been. That was a fumble but ended up turning into a shut down. It could have should have absolutely should have been a touchdown. The offensive line, I don't know what they're doing. I don't. I mean, you look at him and sometimes you got two guys blocking, one guy and another guy running. Scott free bro passed that ish off and don't turn your body.
Speaker 1: Just put a hand there so you can see it's coming.
Speaker 2: Couse, what you do, this is a rap. They try to turn back. That guy gonna be on your shoulder so fast, man, you ain't got a stand God, just don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, O Joe.
Speaker 2: And they spend all week long, and I'm sure the offensive line coach they keep your body square, make sure you are between the defender and your quarterback.
Speaker 1: Keep your body and they.
Speaker 2: Turn their shoulders every time and then and they know they slow with them high ash boots on to come to your camp.
Speaker 1: No damn well, you ain't got no fast twitch at all. But they I don't know, ojo.
Speaker 2: I just I mean, I'm looking at the Houston Texas and they're seventeen carries fifty six yards. Dunton shows with the leading receiver to night, he had nine catches for ninety eight yards.
Speaker 1: No had four for seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Nico Collins had four for twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what is happened? What has happened?
Speaker 6: Listen, I would get ready to ask you.
Speaker 5: I've watched them since his rookie year, and for some reason, the Houston Texas looked completely different. They look completely different their rookie year. Oh my goodness, they're phenomenal. We're praising to see they stroud for coming in and changing the franchise, you know, in one year and then turning them around.
Speaker 6: And now we three years in and I.
Speaker 5: Really can't understand what the problem is that where things have gone wrong?
Speaker 6: I honestly don't know.
Speaker 5: It looks at that times are times watching the Texans, it looks like they don't be long, or they haven't prepared, or that the office line cee they Shroud is running for his life.
Speaker 6: I mean it just you have guys running Scott free. I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's always something, there's always a hole, there's always something going wrong with them offensively, where it's like there's no way they Shroud has no time to throw the ball.
Speaker 2: No they are gonna have to do something about that, man, because and it's a combination. It's never all the quarterback's fault. Is never all the offensive line fault. I mean, I think there's enough blame for everybody to go to around go around. But I'm not nearly as sold on CJ right now as I was after this rookie season, cause you know how you and I we talked about it like, oh man, real, well, this this the hey, this the Bee's needs just to cast me out. And it's been a combination between the offensive line and him, you know, missing throws.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of time he spent after that rookie season spending time telling people how great he was and how great he's gonna be and.
Speaker 3: Roh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you noticed, but them guys don't care. Oh you oh you, oh you got oh you you packed him home? Now, oh you mentioned.
Speaker 6: Your Oh listen, he can get it done.
Speaker 5: He is special. He's another one coming out of Ohio State. He is everything that is ties. But unless you have everyone else raising their level of play, is very difficult for you to do what you need to do. It's in very difficult for you to look like you look your rookie year. When now they got film on you?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 2: How many how many do see? That's the thing, oh joe. How many sacks did they How many sacks do they allow?
Speaker 1: Rookie year? Look up? See you how many sacks that offensive line gave up?
Speaker 5: Now you're getting hit, you're getting hit, they flush you out of the pocket.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, oh joe, when you when you start out like here, no matter what, you can't ever come down to here, right, they expect you to go home. Yeah, so you got fifteen and seven games? Six games? Yep, six games, so two and a half, so another six games would be thirty O. Man, I ain't telling no pro football focus. They're on the healthy. They have pro football focus. Uh, their offensive line isn't very good. I don't need football focus to tell me that. I don't know what they I don't care what they're graded.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm glad you said the officers got is that they're good. Why did they let their best, the best offic the line and go? Why did let larrzy tons go?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I have no ideas?
Speaker 2: And when you got it sacked as many times as you did last year, and somehow you thought you was gonna get better. Maybe they didn't want to pay that salary.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Redirect because you know, you know what's happening, though, Joe, You're gonna have to pay will Landerson junr. You see what Michael Parky just got. Okay, your quarterback is gonna be up to after third year. Okay, so you got to make a decision. But paying a quarterback when you they got nobody to protect them at all.
Speaker 5: It may it makes none at all, and there is there is no there's no safety valve up there. There's no identity on that offensive line somebody you can count on. So they got they got they got to fix that. They got to fix that.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe the Texans need to have the Texas office line need to have a Kumbaya moment, a coming to life moment. Simmons would the god damn Bengals had the other night when we played, uh, when we played the Steelers, because they kept Flaco.
Speaker 2: Flaco got touched what once. If I'm not mistaken, they did a great job of protecting black Hole. But oh, Jo, it comes down to, like you know what, I'm just tired to get my ass kicked. I mean it was a very sloppy game. I mean, you had twenty two penalties that were called that were accepted for damn, there're two hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Both teams were atrocious on third down.
Speaker 2: The Texas was two or fifteen, the Seahouse Seahouse was two of fourteen.
Speaker 6: It was it was nasty.
Speaker 1: This was a This was a This was a hard game to watch.
Speaker 2: And I understand, you know, Seattle had a best interest, they had their team the Unfortunately, they ended up losing in Game seven and the advance to the World Series. Toronto, congratulations, four to three. Springer hit a home run I think in the eighth to give them a four to three lead, and then they so that means the excuse me, the Blue Jays will face the Dodgers in Game one of the World Series.
Speaker 1: I don't know when that series starts, but I was.
Speaker 2: It looks like Seattle was gonna blow this game open. And then they got too cute. There was no reason for you to run a wide receiver pass. You're doing great, you're doing great on Joe. You don't need to do that. I mean, why, why, why, why do that at this junction of the game, Oh sho, everything were doing everything. It's like if I'm an investor, all my things, I'm just buying blue chips and I'm doing this. You know what, they got this one thing over there. I don't know what's but it could be big dividends for us. Yeah, big reward, cod a big risk.
Speaker 6: Hey, but listen, what if they made it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: If they made it, then it blows it. It puts the game, puts the game out of reach. A matter of fact, at that point, Hell, some people might stop watching.
Speaker 2: O Joe, you're you're think about it. You run trick plays, O yo. When you like, when you're on that side of the field, you get the ball, you run a gadget play.
Speaker 1: Not when you're going up and down the damn field.
Speaker 5: And every day, listen to everything else is working working.
Speaker 1: So but they do get a win.
Speaker 2: Texas fan, the chat says, uh, the Texas fan and Chance said Houston should have taken JS said, man, you're not taking no JS and over those quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: It's easy to say that. Now. Everybody say that.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, you go back to eighty five and your prophet say they should have taken Jerry Rice. You're not taking a runner. You're not taking a dependent guy on a guy that's gonna have the ball in his hand every time.
Speaker 1: You're just not.
Speaker 2: I mean, Will Anderson has been to the Pro Bowl. I mean, if you want to say, look Jamiir Gibbs has been sensational, you go back and look at that draft. I mean, Bijon Robinson has been sensational. I mean, you know, Anthony Richardson is really one of the questions. Mark Spoon, he's out, but he's a Pro Bowl player. Past Johnson has had it tough the Raiders, Tyree Wilson. But b Jhon Robinson, we know what he represents. Jalen Carter, Darnelle Right, Scronski, Jamyor Gibbs been sensational.
Speaker 1: Lucas van Ness. Yeah, it's easy to say.
Speaker 2: All those things now, o Jo, because because you see what JSCN is. But but didn't nobody say that after his rookie season. Hein nobody said Houston should have taken JSN over c J. Stroud after the rookie.
Speaker 5: You know what you had, you weren't able to see it, Uh you were, You weren't able to get a sample size of his bodywork.
Speaker 6: That's why you don't. You don't know what you're getting.
Speaker 1: I still wouldn't take jsc And over C. J. Stroud. I'm not taking no damn receive over no quarterback.
Speaker 2: So that by that, by that thing, would you take Jamar Chase over Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Matthew Stafford, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert? Would you take would your best receiving the game? Absolutely not, because you understand catching the ball, what it's like to have somebody that's not at that level trying to get you the ball.
Speaker 6: It's hard.
Speaker 2: When you had cars, so this like, man, then you get somebody that's not cars.
Speaker 6: He's like, damn, it's a different wall game.
Speaker 2: You take for granted when you got a guy like that because you think, man, it's me, Man, I be dealing out here. I ain't you give me anybody I can do this? Yeah, Okay, Damn I can't. I can't do it with anybody, oh Joe. In the game before that, the Lions beat the Bucks twenty four to nine. Jamier Gibbs two hundred and eighteen yards from scrimmage. He had seventeen carries a Buck thirty six. He had eighty two yards on three catches. Oh Joe, he had that. They had that combo block. You see, that was the guard to tackle the dealer. Combo block who that d out of the way, got up on that backer.
Speaker 1: And when he hit that hole, I said, I feel, I feel.
Speaker 2: I felt bad for Winfield Junior because they're like, bro, that man got a head un you be, he should have just started taking off, try to run it and try to intercept.
Speaker 1: Make it five.
Speaker 6: He took an angle. That angle ain't matter. Listen. Jamiir Gibbs.
Speaker 5: Jamiir Gibbs is probably the closest thing we have with Chris Johnson. He probably the closest thing we had with Chris Johnson right now in the NFL at the running back position.
Speaker 6: He doesn't get talked about enough. We talking about b john Oh.
Speaker 1: Yea yea yea yeah, yea yea yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He got that kind of speed. Yes, he got that kind of speed, O Joe, he looked fast.
Speaker 6: You show he show does.
Speaker 2: But you can't let a guy with that kind of speed, O Joe, come to the line of Scrimmagejumson.
Speaker 5: Hey, once he gets past, you don't make him check his feet listen. Sometimes even if you make him check his feet, he still might get you.
Speaker 2: True, true, But but without checking his feet at all at all, you got to think about it.
Speaker 1: He didn't get.
Speaker 6: Touched right through that clean and he hold on.
Speaker 2: That's like it's like that we say a boy, Darrick Henry, you got to make him chick his feet because if you let him get a run and start coming down the hill, Hell no, don't nobody want.
Speaker 1: To tackle it.
Speaker 6: Who I'm gonna make a business decision. I'm gonna hit every every shoe lace he got.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let him get past me and jump on his back. Hey, hell DoD you ain't even knock me out?
Speaker 1: Hey nah.
Speaker 2: Uh. Twenty four to nine, Detroit go to five and two, Tampa falls to five and two. Jerry Goff was twenty and twenty nine two forty one one test down won in a session with sacked four times.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: I don't think either quarterback paid particularly well. I thought Baker had the worst of the two nights because he was hired a lot of throws.
Speaker 1: He missed miss White for touchdown.
Speaker 2: He had Abuka once and hit the dB in the back, and then he had another one that he wasn't able to step into it. He undershot him on that one, but I thought.
Speaker 1: He was hot.
Speaker 2: He missed a lot of throws. He had a lot of guys open though. Joe he was high at night for some reason. I don't know if the pressure got to him, of what the case was, but he was high on a lot of bros tonight.
Speaker 1: They didn't run the ball particularly well. Twelve. They didn't have a whole lot of Russell tempts.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Twelve carries for forty one yards. Baker threw it fifty times because they fell behind. They were down fourteen to three, and then Jerry Golf had had that turnover. But uh, Detroit defense is playing unbelievable.
Speaker 6: They got to give Kevin, Kevin Shappard his flowers.
Speaker 1: They got to give Kevin the job.
Speaker 5: Not only not only did he call whin hell of a game right understand all the injuries that they have right now.
Speaker 6: The whole the whole back end is gone. Damn near.
Speaker 2: Carry Joseph Brian Robinson, Armstead, Joseph, I mean Arnold, excuse me, Arnold Arnold Brian.
Speaker 6: Brian Branch carrying out.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brian Branch, No carry rock carry what's carry Joseph, Carry Joseph, He's Kirby.
Speaker 1: No, it's Ky yeah, Kirby, Kirby, Joseph Arnold.
Speaker 2: So they got three starters out in the secondary, and those guys they played their ass.
Speaker 6: Us balling, balling, they played.
Speaker 2: Their ass off. Hallett eight tackles. What do you call was being his disruptiveself. Hutchison, he didn't have a sack, but he called.
Speaker 6: A hutch nice now hutch nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a sack of a half. Bars had a sack. Jack Campbell had a sack.
Speaker 6: The office didn't look like itself though today it ain't look like yourself.
Speaker 5: No, obviously you're going to you're going against the Tampa Bay defense that they ain't no slou cheating.
Speaker 6: They ain't no slouch eater. So I think that's.
Speaker 5: Why it almost looks I hate using the word human, but most of the time we watched the Lions offense, they do things that are different from everybody else. They take chances that other teams definitely wouldn't take. Going forth for fourth and fourth, going forth for fourth and two.
Speaker 1: I mean, they put a lot of pressure on you can't relax.
Speaker 5: So Joe exactly, So and see that's the thing tonight.
Speaker 1: With the Lions.
Speaker 2: It's really four downs because a lot of teams you're like, okay, we get the third a let's get off the field on third down. Nah, there's a great chance you're probably gonna have to stay on the field if it's fourth and four less depending on whether first of all, if it's fourth and one and they're the midfield, well, if it's if they're on the other side of midfield, and if it's probably.
Speaker 6: Fourth and territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they put a lot of They put a lot of damn pressure on you and it and it's hard to stay focused because they're so creative. They do a lot of things. Hey man, you started to swing that ball that Jamior Gibbs and was out there running.
Speaker 6: But was moving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, wait a minute, look at body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad Winfield dodged it because he running that fast, he'd hit somebody, He'd hurt somebody back.
Speaker 1: Arm In Ross Saint Brown was arm and Ross Saint Brown.
Speaker 2: He had six catches eighty six yards to touchdown gives with three for eighty two Gibs again, seventeen carries above thirty six two touchdowns ah, he, I don't know. Look, we talk about these backs, and there's some great backs, but right now Gibs, b Sewn Robinson and Jonathan Taylor they're they're they're they're they're the top three backs currently thing in the NFL.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you know what.
Speaker 5: I hate the fact that we have to leave say Can off that list. But I think at some point, oh, we got you. As the season goes on, I think things open up. He just has to continue to be patient, keep on chucking. You know though, those runs are going to come, because as as you start to have success in the past, maybe just maybe defenses say, okay, you know what, we're not gonna make ja.
Speaker 6: We're not gonna allow jenen Hurst to beat us.
Speaker 5: Since Saton one hasn't had any success so far this season, Let's see if he can still do what he did last season.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Seve maxis in that because Seve Mackott's been sensational. See mackis always gonna be in there because he's so versatile. We saw yesterday, Oh Joe seven Key let him and rush it and receiving.
Speaker 1: He gonna go.
Speaker 2: Get he can go get you one twenty, he can go get your seventy you know, six fifty seventy yards receiving. It's just that the pounding that he takes because you give him the ball twenty to twenty two times on handoffs, and then you throw it to him another seven eight times.
Speaker 1: That's thirty carries. He's not there, Henry. He's two oh five, he's not too forty five.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of pounding for a man that's not big a stature. Now he plays big runs and he's just not a guy. That's what I love about him at Gibbs because they're just not outside running.
Speaker 5: They run me twenty tackles straight downhill.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to get a pinpoint where when he's in the game, look to look for tosses, look for pitches, look for him to get outside. Nah, hell no, they'll run that thing up into between the tackles. They run power, they'll run out. Yes, yes, and I love I love that about them. But uh, the look Detroit is gonna be.
Speaker 6: There every every time. Every time.
Speaker 2: I still think Tampa, I think Tampa's good. They had a bad night tonight, Baker. This was this was the worst game that Baker's played thus far. Uh, He's still in the MVP conversation, he's allowed other guys to catch up with it. Wait, whoa you know you allowed Matt Stafford after that performance, even though he didn't throw for a ton of yards, five touchdowns and five touchdown my homeboy, he was never out of it. He's always gonna be in a discussion because he's always gonna have.
Speaker 6: You those first two weeks, he definitely wasn't a discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when it saw I was saying done. No, the first two weeks, hell now, he wasn't in contention, but you knew, you know, based on his resume, there's a good chance when it's all saying done, he's gonna end up thirty plus touchdowns. He's gonna be over four thousand yards, and he's gonna be you know. Now they got an offensive line that can can protect it. Yeah, man, it's uh, Mike Cavins Ojo suffered the broken classical. It's going to mister the remainder of the twenty twenty five seasons. Todd Bowle says after the game he'll be out mostly towards the end of the season. We'll see what happens. It depends on yo. Uh. Sometimes they put a pin in it. Sometimes they let it heal on its own. Now, when the heels on his own, it's gonna caunsel fire. You have a big old walk on your shoulder, like like I got on mind. It's painful. I know, it's pay I can tell you that because he ain't no position sleeping, ain't no position that you can get in.
Speaker 1: It's comfortable.
Speaker 2: Listen, Hey, like trying to brush your teeth, Hey, come on in here, bring my teeth. You can't do it bad. I feel ain't bad. I felt so bad, but hey, any move. But don't you know I mean I had to I had to sleep. You know, I had one of the bands that you know, because I had to sleep set up. You couldn't you lay down? Oh that pressure? Oh you try to lay on the side that's not broke, And don't you don't you forget?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Did you tell the story about you thought you was coming? You you thought it was it was a little you felt good? And he was on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I broke I broke the star the scar teasue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but mad and what he was he was tied with Jerry or he was one one thousand yard season behind Jerry.
Speaker 6: Hey eleven thousand.
Speaker 2: Yards eleven one consecutive because I faint Jerry got like thirteen fourteen, but consecutive. Because Jerry Street snapped his streak in ninety seven because he broke his Warren Sapp tackled him, he tores acl.
Speaker 1: He came back that same season.
Speaker 2: He did it the first game, and then week sixteen he came back.
Speaker 6: I wonder how he did that.
Speaker 2: Don't start me to lie. I'm telling you he came back and he caught two touchdowns against us. He tied with Jerry eleven consecutive. No, he's not gonna pass him because he was one behind him. And you remember he heard his hamstring last year and came back and he got it, but well left because Jerry didn't have one thousand and eighty five when he came in. And then Jerry went eighty from eighty six all the way through ninety six, and then he picked right back up and got a thousand more, and then he got a thousand in ninety eight.
Speaker 1: I don't think he got a thousand in ninety nine because that was his last year.
Speaker 2: That was his last. If I'm not mistaken, that was his last year. No, two thousands might have been his last year. Yeah, two thousand might have been his last year.
Speaker 6: He might have been two thousand and one in Saan Frayan. He was, he was, he was with the Raiders.
Speaker 1: No, he's that towards Acah.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know he got like thirteen thousand catch seasons, thirteen or one thousand yard receiving seasons he got fourteen, because I know he had a thousand at forty, he had a thousand, He had a thousand receiving yards at forty, had twelve hundred things.
Speaker 6: They feed it that rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh yes, good night, Look and everybody's gonna go. There are very few games that you go Scott free that you just like. Okay, he's the m v P front runner in every game he plays that. He plays like that. You're gonna have ups and down. It's gonna be ebb and flow because look, we thought Lamar had it, and then Lamar had a little gick up, and then Josh Allen was doing his thing, did his thing and and and end up sneaking sneaking past him. But uh, look, Baker's had a phenomenal season. Yeah, this one game and he didn't play. He didn't play well tonight. But do I think he'll have another game like he had tonight.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I don't.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna have to get they lose Mike Evin, they're gonna have to get Chris Godwin to and to help take Olivia some of that pressure on the Google that Tis Johnson is playing, well, he's aall guy, but he cat quick.
Speaker 6: He can run to you can run too now. But I like it.
Speaker 5: I like what they've done with with with the absence in the absence of Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, and they keep moving the book around in different positions. They keep moving around, put him in motion, put him in the slot, condensing the splits, sometimes having him out wide, so you put them in a different position to be able to make those plays that Mike Evans would make, some of the plays that Chris Godwin would make. And they keeping your guessing on defense where he's going to be at. Yeah, And I think that's why he's had so much success. When you like, well, hell, Mike Evans is out, Chris Godin's out. Well, hell, all we got to do is double number two. But nothing that seemed.
Speaker 6: To work because he's been productive.
Speaker 5: He had a hell of a string of what but before he heard his hamstring last week, he was going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, Bucky Irvin, I believe Bucket Irving is that that's running back. He's not been He's not been there the last couple of games. You get Chris Godwin back, you put him with a BOOKA, you put him with Sterling Shepherd, Tas Johnson. I think they have more than enough weapons. That defense is gonna keep him in every The defense is gonna keep him in every game because that defense is really good. They're good against the run. Uh yabba, you know, Hey what it was? Beat the vay. Hey he's gonna collapse the pocket. Levante Davis still playing at a at a Pro Bowl level. Winfield Junior one of your better safeties. You can be good in coverage, you can come up and tackle.
Speaker 1: Uh No.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 2: I like what they have in Tampa. Still believe they're the best team in that division. Jamel Dean is playing really well at at the corner position.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be in the conversation at the at the end, at the end, when it's all said and done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, Joe, the Offhins head coach of Mike McDaniel says Too will be the starting quarterback this week, and his explanation is that they will not throw ten picks.
Speaker 1: Check this out, Yoe.
Speaker 4: My expectation he's gonna take the snaps this week and he's gonna their start this week.
Speaker 5: And my expectation is that we don't throw ten decks.
Speaker 1: So that's why you so you hope you don't so you're gonna start it.
Speaker 6: Look, no, I can tell you why. I can tell you why he's starting you.
Speaker 1: And Quinn yours? Is it ready?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Only is quin you is not ready to play? You ain't mentioned no forty million dollars quarterback. No, you just paid him four months ago. You just paid him five months ago. I ain't putting him on the bench, not making that, but that kind of price tag.
Speaker 2: They're gonna put his ass on the bench and they're gonna look the movie after the season.
Speaker 1: Wait, who who?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, let me see, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Nk Queen yours and they got Sam and Gota Wilson.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to I'm trying to understand who do the Dolphins? Who do we? Who do we have this Sunday.
Speaker 1: Falcons.
Speaker 6: God damn it, Ojo.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out what y'all trying to accomplish. Don't get that drop pick.
Speaker 5: You do realize you just get that it's too in the first first year or second year of his deal.
Speaker 1: Second year. God damn.
Speaker 2: They said that about they said, they said that same thing about you know who Russ. Oh Man, they just paid Russ. They gonna get rid of Russ. What do they do, o Joe? You're right, Packer said, say they said the same thing about Aaron Rodgers with the Packers.
Speaker 1: What did they do? Ojoe?
Speaker 5: Hey, but they had a plan, they had a plan. They had a plan B. I don't think the Dolphins have a plan B right now. Yours is not the answer. If any le broncos they have no plan B.
Speaker 6: They drafted.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, right, They just like, we just know he's not the answer. So we're moving on the question.
Speaker 2: The Dolphin is gonna have to ask themselves. They already know this too. It's not the answer. And I don't believe he can go back in the locker room after what he.
Speaker 6: Said and what he's hard to come back.
Speaker 2: That is just me coming from a guy that was in the that was in the locker room. You know this as I do. I just don't believe he can go back in there and lead those guys. That's not to say he can't go somewhere else and lead.
Speaker 5: But then that that's saying that stain is already on you, though on that stain is already on you, And it doesn't matter if you go to a the other teams you're there, it's still going to be the top of the conversation. Well, damn, when he was, when he was elsewhere. Shoot, man, he snitched on the boy. You know, you know how we you know how these young folks talk. Now, man, he snitched on the boy. Man we get man, don't you They won't. They won't look at you the same.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't say nothing, don't say nothing around to Yeah, man killer talking ass.
Speaker 6: Damn, that's messed up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I like him though.
Speaker 5: I like him good dude, good dude, good dude, good because he means well.
Speaker 1: He's just I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what made him think that saying what he said in front of the media was going to be received.
Speaker 1: How did he think? How did he think that was going to be received, don't Yoe.
Speaker 6: I don't know, uh honest, see yeah yeah, to will.
Speaker 1: Put them on blasts. No to it. You can't put him on blasts. You can't.
Speaker 5: I mean you also have also as a quarterback, as that captain, you have to be more self aware and understanding that you got to also protect those that are in house, protect them people.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know what he was thinking of Joe mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he thought that was gonna be like, yeah, man, I'm doing a good thing.
Speaker 1: This is leadership right here.
Speaker 6: Maybe he did think that.
Speaker 1: Maybe the mere.
Speaker 2: Fact that they came late. Let you know what your leadership was in question. Lamar Jackson calls a meeting. Who's showing up? Patrick Mahone showed Baker Mayfield calls a meeting forget.
Speaker 1: Let let let's let's put it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, we already know the top dogs, Lamar Josh Joel, my homeboy, we already know. They call the meet and everybody show it. Let's take it a step, Matthew Stafford. But let's go Baker Mayfield. They're gonna show up on time because of your leader, because you're the highest paid that'll make you the leader you But I don't care who have that on it. Guys know who got the locker room determines the leader, not coaches.
Speaker 6: And your play helps as well.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the number one thing that makes you a leader. That's the number one thing.
Speaker 6: When that when when that's not when when.
Speaker 1: His play hasn't been leader? Is is there such a word.
Speaker 5: When your words and what you say in the media it don't match up something something? And listen, is Uchi Wally or is one Mike? Both of them can't be bad?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That calls a meeting. Jane Daniels calls a meeting.
Speaker 6: I'm there. I don't even play for them, and I'm gonna be in the meeting.
Speaker 1: That's that That tells you everything.
Speaker 2: And I said this, look, I don't but I just I just don't see how he goes back in that locker room and lead those guys a fresh start sometimes don't You're a fresh start?
Speaker 1: Is what's the leading? He does?
Speaker 2: Sometimes A sometimes a relationship. And that's what a player in an organization is. It's a relationship sometimes, you know what, It's just best that we go our separate ways. That's not to say that you won't find somebody that you will be great. That doesn't mean I won't find somebody that I'll be great with, but I just know us together.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't like the way that sound, huh, because you got to understand Dolphin fans. Dolphin fans have been in the same situation since Marino has been gone. We haven't been able to find someone to be able to leave the ship for a very long time.
Speaker 6: We haven't.
Speaker 5: We haven't found a quarterback that we can say, say, you know what, we don't have to worry about this position. Now we can build around. We always seem to find ourselves starting over from scratch.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Lo cho, I'm gonna tell you like my grandfather told the guy. He says, you like a Monday, you look better going and coming.
Speaker 6: So yeah, nah uh I like that.
Speaker 1: So uh that's what I just think.
Speaker 2: Stephen Ross probably is probably gonna gonna clean house. Grier is probably gonna lose his job. Damn oh Joe, think about it. They went all in. The they traded for Brandley Chubb, they traded for u uh uh jay Ram.
Speaker 1: They they traded for Tyreek, they paid to up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they did over all in. They did they did.
Speaker 2: With Phillips, they had Collams Campbell. I mean, what else can it do that?
Speaker 6: That's small, that small window of opportunity.
Speaker 1: It just didn't you.
Speaker 2: You basically got a two to three year when you go all in, you basically three years. You see what the Rams did when they went all in. They traded for von Miller, They had a Leonard Floyd. They make the trade for Matthew Stafford. You go get an Odell. You you got Ramed. Okay, we got a too. We got a two three year window because then we're gonna have to break it up and have to retool it another way.
Speaker 6: So hey, they capitalize though, and it worked.
Speaker 2: You draft, you draft the Pookah, you get get Kiren Williams, you go get Burst, you go get the other guy on the other side. You see how they they rebuild it up. That's what that's what they.
Speaker 6: Have to do the right way.
Speaker 5: But it's easier for them because they already got they got the most important piece. The quarterback is already set in place. Once you got the most important piece, hell, it's easy to build from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, O, Joe Isaiah Rodgers had a bad day on the football field. They gave him a seventy nine yard touchdown to Devontae Smith. He gave up a touchdown to uh A J. Brown and his d ms were on was on floe, but nothing calls him deserved it. Look at what he said. Uh we got it up on the screen. Go effing it, face you f and suck f and third down. You know it's a past. You just gave the Eagles to win. Good f face. You know with all that fail, if they really want to get up fun of your skin, you know, they go, they got they gotta put that in in there. They gotta put that, They gotta.
Speaker 1: Put that in there.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're worse than Hitler. He would have never been picked up worth a piece of crap waste of air in word again.
Speaker 5: Oh man, hey, that's funny, boy, that's funny.
Speaker 6: And listen at at this day and age has grown.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you go, oh Joe Denny.
Speaker 2: Then he's like, all right, broke my bad, just lock in nah nah, no, no.
Speaker 1: The leader, now don't get that name.
Speaker 3: No what you.
Speaker 1: Mean all right?
Speaker 2: Just no, no, no, no, no, no, you should have just that's what you should have said at first. Yeah, come on, bro lock in nah. But you want to get all that on.
Speaker 6: You understand the climate we in. You understand the climate we in.
Speaker 5: They're fans when you're playing well, when you're not playing well, they they'll tell you, they'll tell.
Speaker 6: You and talk talk to you truly how they feel about it. Yes, that's all. It's it's it's the world we live in.
Speaker 2: But once you realize, once you realize about Joe, they applaud what you do, not who you are. You're find the mistake is that they applaud what you do, not who you are.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And listen, they're not a fan of you. They're a fan of the team that you happen to play for exactly.
Speaker 1: And then guess what, because that's how he really feel.
Speaker 2: Because when I get up, when I get upset, the first thing that I go through when I get somebody, the first thing I ain't thinking the most.
Speaker 1: What what is the worst thing that I know?
Speaker 3: Oh? I or.
Speaker 2: That is what I do. But they try to go what what's the lowest thing? What is the most hurtful thing that I can say? But I can get a rise out of said individual.
Speaker 6: And you can get a rise now, can get a rise at it.
Speaker 1: He probably see I said Rogers.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: Rogers? Hey bro? What up? Bad cook? Dapping him up?
Speaker 2: I just I just don't get it.
Speaker 5: I just, I mean, I don't know how other people react to what words, stuff type. Let that stuff bother me. I could care less going one.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Did you did you get this? What did they have a?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Did they have Twitter? And I g when you play for.
Speaker 6: The end of my career yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Yeah, I didn't care. I don't care. I don't care what you say. I understand the world we live in.
Speaker 5: I understand, even though you can't see it, the way people feel.
Speaker 2: It's still out there. Oh yeah, for sure, and understand that. Well, they got what they gotta, they gotta, they gotta. They got a black car, that have unlimited access to say whatever you want to. Now, in the climate that we're in now, whereas divisive as we've ever been as a country, I don't see it getting any better on the horizon. I stay in my lane. I ain't got tie in arguing with y'all. I'm not going back and forth with y'all. I know how y'all feel about me. I'm gonna stay in. I'm gonna keep it moving. Go ahead, but I've been very I've been very blessed. O Jo is that when I've traveled, and you and I both travel a lot of work, everybody is great. I haven't met without one person. It's the people that hide behind their computer screen. You know, everybody got everybody got thumb muscles.
Speaker 6: What kind of muscles?
Speaker 1: Thumb muscles? Because they tighted real, real tough.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Damn man, Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know what I did was wrong and I should never done that. Why you shouldn't have done so? Now your boss might see that. It might cost you your job.
Speaker 6: Change your tone up real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah he didn't put your name.
Speaker 6: Oh he lucky.
Speaker 5: He could have been messy too. Now you gotta messy.
Speaker 2: That's but that's a part of it. It's always been a bad so think about this on Joe. That's because he played bad. You used to get this just because you were that color. Think about if he went through this. Think about what Jackie Robinson went through. Think about what all the black players went through. Think about they had a rule to end up. I ain'tn't even say. Look, but they used to be in the NFL. They wouldn't allow black players. Then but we go to We ain't gonna talk about that. O' yo think about that, just because just because I hadn't done anything.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just want to make a living.
Speaker 6: That's it. I want to feed my kids, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When he picked up the Yeah, the statement from the Minnesota Vikings. We are disgusted by the racial slurs director that Isaiah Rogers following yesterday's game. As we have said previously, there's simply no room for racist words or action in sports or society. We support Isaiah and all players who unfortunately experienced this type of ignorant and prejudicial behavior are too often, and we ask God fans to continue to fight to eliminate racism.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes, we've been putting out quotes and speeches and putting uh symbols.
Speaker 1: Logos and slogan O yo, love overhete and racism all that other stuff.
Speaker 2: That ain't if it ain't going nowhere, it ain't going nowhere. I just how you treat how you treat me, I understand it. I know you don't like me. Okay, I ain't.
Speaker 1: We ain't got to deal with each other. We ain't got to deal with it. Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: If I know somebody doesn't like me, Why do I Why Why would I go? Why would I go to anything that that person is having? Why would I get I don't follow people that don't like me. I don't go to their page. That's what I don't get.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't like something that I said you on my pain, I didn't say it. You that I don't get it. I don't and I never would. You know what, don't Joe? Everything is not meant to be understood.
Speaker 5: I mean I had to learn to understand the history of it. You know, it's not going to where I understand it. Yeah, you know, you know you have something that you You have some that are genuinely not like that, genuinely not like that, don't have a hate and a bad bone in their body.
Speaker 2: And I think, you know the thing is obviously clearly I've been I've been retired two decades, and none of this was out when I was done. But I'm not so sure I would have been on social media when I played the season. I had had a singular focus and and and you know, look, I everybody wasn't happy.
Speaker 1: Everybody's not going to be happy for you.
Speaker 2: But oh, Joe, when when you went to Pittsburgh, you expected me tell me I saw just keep it, just keep it, just keep it. Hey, We're gonna keep everything above the belt.
Speaker 1: No low blows. You ain't gonna call me in. You ain't gotta talk about my mom and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: All that ain't necessary because you and I both know if I'm walking down.
Speaker 1: The street, you ain't gonna say, hey en.
Speaker 2: All that stuff that you say on Twitter and that you're all tough about Y'all'm not gonna say dad, Y'ALLM not no, at least I haven't met anybody people. Look, can can my son take a picture with you? I mean, I get some time? Hey, bro, I don't want to take no pictures. And no, Joe, you'll see them do this, hit the thing, hit the turnaround on the camera and still try to snap it. Yes, Oh, you be sitting there, you see O Joe And all of a sudden they pretend like the pretend like they looking at something.
Speaker 1: I'm looking just like, oh ya, I'm just like this here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, really, Bro, you're not gonna ask you just gonna take it without my permission.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh Joe, I was in there.
Speaker 2: Jory was with me the other day. So this guy coming to me like, man, can I take a picture? I was like, bro, He's like, uh, I don't normally do this, so why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: I said, well, how.
Speaker 2: Many famous or semi famous people people you see in the airport?
Speaker 1: I've never seen anybody. That's why you don't do it.
Speaker 2: He makes it seem like he's just he just he walking down with day on drive and see ain't list celebrities and he passing them up.
Speaker 1: But he said, yeah, I don't normally do this.
Speaker 2: I said, well, how many you know, famous people of semi famous people you see in the airport. I've really never seen no one. I said, well, that's probably why you don't do it. A random person not gonna let you take no picture with them.
Speaker 5: So it's so funny with people. People say I normally don't do this. Well, listen, I hate to bother you. Oh hey, I hate to bother you, but I'm finna bother you anyway.
Speaker 6: Basically, yeah, just take the picture.
Speaker 2: But they wait till they get done eating. I'm just about to eat, so they getting ready to leave. O yo, I'm at the gym. They done got their work out in you mind? If I get a picture, well, let me get my work out in, like you got yours in and we get one afterwards. How you gonna get your work out in? Finish up? Then you're gonna interrupt my workout. You didn't interrupt your work out now when you was working out. Now, one time you say can you get a picture because you was focused. Don't get your work out now, I'm trying to get mine in. You mind if I get a picture.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, listen, it's blurred enough. If you catch me in public, you're good, You're good, you good.
Speaker 3: Young.
Speaker 5: I'll be having people feeling like I went to high school. Like I got people feeling like it's a goddamn high school reunion, like we went to school together. Some ship you in and out.
Speaker 6: Hey, you mess around, I don't really go around to stop me. Boy, we'll be sitting there talking for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: M hm. I ain't got that.
Speaker 2: Kind of time because uh, we and her, we get we get from point A to point B. Jordan and I, Hey, I'm in a hurry, o Joe because the last thing, I boy, I missed my flight. I mean one time we all went mister, we're coming from Houston, then we went to uh, the Salt Lake.
Speaker 1: Remember they divertsed this Sault Lake. Yes, fantaphor out of la Yes.
Speaker 2: And Shelley was on the thing. Shelley was book had already the book this on another flight. So with Shelley, you know she booked the flight. She'll book book one flight, and then after flight and then if we get that when she'll cancel. You know, he'll cancel it. But man, I was like, man, well the flights man, they got to do better than this.
Speaker 6: See you