Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: And it's very fast. Carlos King and he's here giving us all his hot takes. The King with this Queen, Yes, yes, love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're going to start with Beverly Hills. All right, you go ahead and take this first one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Kyle meets up with her friend Jen in front of the Sofi Stadium to plan her white party. She got the stadium because of her direct TV ad and we all remember that that was a housewife ad playing football. Kevin Lee, Oh, the famous Kevin Lee is back to plan. She heard about him from Lisa vander Pump.
Speaker 2: And I will say this in regards to this event.
Speaker 1: Everybody can say what they want about Kyle, but this is the type of a event people want to see on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did she really spend half a million dollars on it? Ooh?
Speaker 1: I would assume in collaborations, yes, but I but I'm calling it bullshit.
Speaker 2: But I do know this for a fact, Kyle, I went rather more than anybody else on her events.
Speaker 3: I would rather wipe my ass with a cactus than spend a half a million dollars on a on a something for the show she does.
Speaker 2: They they always do spend a good amount of money.
Speaker 1: Like, oh shit, I'm saying she's for five hundred thousand dollars, but I'm saying I do think she said.
Speaker 3: There four hundred thousand dollars for this something. For this I'm like.
Speaker 1: But also when she died of embarrassment that they put Kyle on the floor, she really did die of embarrassment because she called me and she's.
Speaker 4: Like, what do I do?
Speaker 2: Do you think we could get white paint and just pay over the Kyle?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I feel like I will stop at some more hope please no, oh.
Speaker 4: It's on the one. Yes, I live for this, Tavra, Yes, hoodie.
Speaker 3: By the way, Kevin Lee made me miss Lisa Vanna Pump.
Speaker 2: I know you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Hear that, Teddy, but I'm actually fine if I don't have to spend time with her.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to watch her on TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look, I definitely think Beverly Hills for the first time ever. Well, then you had Carlton and Joyce on one season that was a flop season. Listen, Belly Hills for the first time is in this flop era. And this has been the most challenging season to get through. And what's funny is I know the fans give this show shit for having one storyline for the whole season, But one thing I always said to the audience is at least that one storyline had enough meat to where it was like a.
Speaker 2: Everybody could latch onto that story.
Speaker 1: But the problem is right now every story that we're getting our little tiny side stories like and I'm not saying this is a bad story. I was happy to watch it the first four episodes, but I like the Garcel not being the world's best parent and her son giving her a hard time. I do appreciate that conversation. Do I needed to carry out for an entire season?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do I need to hear about Christian and Sutton every single episode or Duri it's PTSD, No, none of them. Because these stories aren't brought back to the group. Nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I know one person that wouldn't allow this, and that's Lisa Renna. If Lisa Renna was on, none of the ship would be happening.
Speaker 5: Ding ding ding ding ding This this Gussie show. You what happens when you listen to Twitter. You know, Twitter should not be involving casting decisions. Lisa Renna at least would have pulked pride and pull things out of people and listen. As you all know, Kyle Richards is my favorite housewife of all time, and she can't do this show.
Speaker 4: On her own. Well no, no, no, I mean you know, sister. What I'm saying is I see Kyle trying.
Speaker 5: I mean, she she she She created this dinner to have like Denise, Richards and Camille come back to like give the audience something to watch. These ladies aren't invested Crystal. I don't know why she's there. And someone explained to me Crystal's purpose.
Speaker 2: I really know what at this point. It's solely because I referred her.
Speaker 1: And this is one last sticket to me that if she makes it to season four, she beat me.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, are you one of the fourteen friends that dropped her.
Speaker 2: It's just another way of sticking it to me.
Speaker 1: If she makes a season four and I didn't.
Speaker 5: She's she's and listen, I think in real life. I would be friends with Crystal in real Life's.
Speaker 1: Fun in real life, which is why I referred to her on the show real life. In real life, she walks into a room, she's dancing. She is like the center of attention type personality. But on this we do not see it. And that's right.
Speaker 5: Because she's too I'm gonna tell you the problem with Crystal. First of all, she's gorgeous, she's beautiful. I actually want to know more about her marriage to her husband. I'm so interested in the marriage. We're not getting that. I don't care about your brother, he's fine and all. I don't like after two segments. I don't give about your brother, his his tears for the girlfriend who left him.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah about this ship, Well, I think they I think they gave us what they had to work with, Like, I don't think they had a lot of what's happening.
Speaker 4: In her marriage, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to I want to know more about that. But anyways, I think she's so beautiful. I think she's so sweet. I think she's so fun. But she self produces Ristal thinks about everything that she's going to say because she's worried about Twitter. And that's why Dere has been a flop because the moment Dery read Twitter comments, he lost the spark that she had.
Speaker 4: She has so much.
Speaker 5: Potential to be the Kenya Moore of Beverly Hills because she didn't give a fuck and and Dere allowed Twitter to ruin her. Bristol is allowing Twitter to ruin her. Erica Jane is the only one who's like, look y'all, y'all, let my best friend Lisa Renna go, I'm here for the ice cream, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't get Yeah, she gives zero. Yeah, how many do I guess?
Speaker 4: Do you agree with me?
Speaker 5: Zero?
Speaker 4: Not one were there.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is I mean even when Twitter was, that was all happening when we were there, the difference was was we at least could have fun together like we could as a group. And I'm sorry that lunch where they all licked each other's armpits and toes and did that.
Speaker 2: That was not fun. That was now that's like one of those like truth or Dayre type shit.
Speaker 1: But like go back to like Us in Provence or US drunk in the Bahamas, are all those like crazy times that was actual fun.
Speaker 2: They need a little grazy not seeing it with this group.
Speaker 1: Sudden showing up to an event drunk by herself and all the other girls worrying that she's gonna embarrass herself.
Speaker 4: Not fun. No, not fun.
Speaker 3: How about Suton and Porter going to jewelry shopping?
Speaker 2: Is that fun?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, I give her her time. I guess I enjoy seeing her interact with her kids. But did she did Porter get to pick out a piece of jewelry? Well?
Speaker 3: I think it was kind of funny. She's like, I just want to teach Porter that, you know, money doesn't come easy and all this stuff. And then she's like, sixty five thousand dollars for earrings.
Speaker 1: And they're not even good ones, you know what, These were eight dollars on Amazon. Porter and I get a lot of compliments. Then Jarret's on the phone with PK. She is upset he's still in London.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he is.
Speaker 3: The second episode in a row where she's on the phone with PK about him being in London.
Speaker 1: To me, it feels like, uh, this is borrowed from the Grand Dame. It feels like PK is living in the phone for the second half of the season, like we don't see him.
Speaker 2: I think that PK.
Speaker 1: Was very concerned about the TV show he was filming in London.
Speaker 3: I saw that when I was in Scotland. It was on the air.
Speaker 2: How was it not great?
Speaker 1: But I also know that they were all at a mutual friend of ours bar Mitzvah.
Speaker 2: P K was there dancing. They were just yeah, that was yeah.
Speaker 3: And Kyle and Maurisio were there too. To really confuse people.
Speaker 1: The couple whose daughter was having their her party. They're all friends with them, so that makes sense why they were all there.
Speaker 2: But before that, Dart was posting pictures with PK on vacation at Abert So I mean, clearly whatever was going on, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if it was going on to add to the dynamic, but I do think and I'm not saying people that don't have PTSD don't struggle, but.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. Wake me up. It's done. Wake me up before.
Speaker 5: You go go, oh honey, we left and we have exited the building.
Speaker 2: Hills well, I mean they had to.
Speaker 3: They even had to bring in Jeff Lewis this season.
Speaker 1: And Jeff has never met a joke. He hasn't had to apologize for the second he starts apologizing the second she walks over.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Jeff, Teddy, were you invited to this white party?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And what happened to that scene of you reading the girls and that you and I talked about in this podcast.
Speaker 4: They never aired it?
Speaker 1: Why is that they only aired the little bit where I said.
Speaker 3: Because anyway that they can, Teddy, they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fine, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then of course we saw the floating house.
Speaker 1: I don't even go there anymore. No, but I said no to the White Party because, unlike Denise, I say no to things that I don't get paid for.
Speaker 3: Okay, then there's that right, right, right right?
Speaker 4: The needs film for free.
Speaker 6: Allegedly allegedly, how about how about Denise and her husband showing up wearing colors to the party, to the White Party.
Speaker 1: Oh but I listened to some of the podcasts of Denise talking about Nick talking to Nick Vayal where she says that Durreid is just that kind of human being that always and very rarely, why just one hundred percent go in for Dared and say, like, I actually disagree with Denise is saying in this regard, Deree really is the type of personality where like if I came in and I had broccoli on my tooth, she would be like, hey, and it's not for camera time.
Speaker 3: It's like real nice girls would.
Speaker 1: Do that, but Denise made it a huge thing on the podcast.
Speaker 2: This is what Dared does.
Speaker 1: She's always poking at you to look bad because she wants to look good.
Speaker 2: But like that's she cares about aesthetics. That's who she is always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she all looked at Denise and goes, you look like a beautiful cheerleader.
Speaker 1: I think at this point she was probably pissed at her, but she somebody else other than Denise didn't have pink on who was it, I mean, didn't have white on her husband?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but they had either way. But Denise just.
Speaker 3: Came in hating. She even hated on Erica, calling her out for lip synco. I don't even know who she was, but it's like, girls, sit down. So what did we think about eric performance?
Speaker 2: I thought it was good. I mean I think I think I wish, Yeah, she's a former.
Speaker 1: I like the coming up with like the boxer, Like it was very like Justin Bieber when he like comes out with whatever fighter he's coming with.
Speaker 3: Then we did the flashboard two month later, July third, twenty twenty three, News Clean Yes about Kyle and Mariso splitting People Magazine is the one that put.
Speaker 2: It out there.
Speaker 3: My knowledge of people, they don't really write something unless they have somebody giving them a story.
Speaker 4: Or the approval to or there to launch it, to publish it. I'm sorry to publish it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not Radar, it's not Tamz.
Speaker 4: I'm with Tamra.
Speaker 5: People Magazine is a credible outlet that doesn't publish things for the gossip of it all. I have been told that they published once they got the approval, sometimes from from people within the story.
Speaker 1: Clearly they stopped filming. The scene was done, the white party was the end, and then this. The only time you see a month later is when something happens and they think they need to pick up cameras, same as scannabal or any of those other types of things.
Speaker 2: So that's what it happened.
Speaker 3: The month later we get to hear about this article that came out. I remember when this came out, and I also remember the rebuttal to it where Kyle and Ricio We're an aspen and they said, you know, they gave some story basically saying we've never we've never said divorce, but the People magazine never said anything about divorce. So it was kind of like, wait, nobody said you were divorcing, just that you were separated.
Speaker 2: So it was a very hard That was hard for me.
Speaker 1: It was the kids, watching the kids, how emotional they are and how raw was that as their friends, for sure did make me emotional and made me say.
Speaker 3: It made me cry I and then I went into it. I'm not judging here in any way, but having horsa there young doing this on TV, I'm sure this isn't the first time they heard it. It kind of like I got protective like over her and be like, geez, I don't just don't know that I would have done that with a minor child on TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well look, I will say this as a producer, right because I've filmed scenes where you know, Nini had a very tough conversation with her then fifteen year old son Bryson about you know, his behavior at school.
Speaker 4: It is a tough decision to make and.
Speaker 3: Like Flori on Orange County, who her son was, you know, in and out of jail and all that like that, that's tough to expose that stuff because it's still for.
Speaker 4: Sure, it is tough.
Speaker 5: The one thing I will say watching this finale is the fact that I will always give ky you or her props for showcasing that because it is tough, and and to to see that vulnerability and the honest conversations, I think. I think, whether you hate her or love her, you felt some emotion watching that scene.
Speaker 2: But that's yeah, it was a stage scene.
Speaker 4: It was yes.
Speaker 5: But but and to me, that's the reason why we tune into these to these reality shows to see those moments. And I applaud her because look, let's be very clear, she had every right to say, guys, we wrapped principal photography, we wrap production. I'm not giving y'all this this is way too personal. And trust me, I've been told those things by my stars. I will give her props for showcasing that. It's a big story. It made me realize that this wasn't an easy decision for Mauricio and Kyle to separate. And although we still don't know even today what really happened, right, And I think that's the missing element here. We don't know what really happened, But I will say this. We now know this wasn't easy for them.
Speaker 1: No, And I think you can see that they are in communication.
Speaker 2: Their communication is very different at this point in time. And I think we see that.
Speaker 1: We can see that Mauricio has that like happy, go lucky.
Speaker 2: Everything's great, therapy is fun. This is you know, like and you can.
Speaker 1: See that Kyle is really struggling, and you know there's a closed off aspect to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's mating. They did not matching it.
Speaker 3: Really good job of telling us something without telling us anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like what wait what?
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't know anything?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: We think we're gonna know more after the reunion possible?
Speaker 5: Well, honey, we have to, because I have wasted fourteen weeks watching a show thinking I'm going to get some tea about the marriage.
Speaker 4: I didn't get anything.
Speaker 5: But a bunch of pickup scenes and a bunch of re editive footage of undels and nuances that y'all wanted.
Speaker 4: Me to pick up. Oh O, can we talk girls? Why was Erica the one she was talking to and not her bestie Dereet?
Speaker 2: Well I knew that for sure, I knew that for sure. Why now I think Erica.
Speaker 1: If I and other than Kyle, if there was somebody on on Beverly Hills that I would go to, it would also be Erica because the Erica is not judgmental, and we found.
Speaker 3: Out how smart she was in Spain, but she isn't.
Speaker 1: Judgmental, and she will be there an a vault.
Speaker 2: She will be a vault to you.
Speaker 1: So if you're not wanting to gossip it to every other person on the cast, and you're just wanting to have a conversation because you need it, there she's the one to go to.
Speaker 3: We just hope there's more clarity at the reunion, for sure. I love Miami. I don't know about you, but I think it's it's.
Speaker 5: Such as a a funny, delicious wild rye.
Speaker 4: I love those ladies, I know so poor Larsa.
Speaker 3: Larsa tells Marcus she felt interrogated by Adriana and Kikey about Michael Jordan. The amount of times that Michael Jordan's name has been brought up is ridiculous. Larsa wants Marcus to address the situation on the podcast. Does do Larsa and Marcus owe anybody an explanation.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, when you are in the public eye, and I mean, I love Larsa, but Larsa has to understand that this is a big story that you're dating Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Son who was the teammate of your ex husband husband. Yes, I think at the end of the.
Speaker 5: Day, you have to accept that for the rest of this relationship, people are going to bring a Michael Jordan's name.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like it's not helping her case at all. If maybe Michael Jordan isn't okay with the relationship to have his name brought up constantly.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's bad, It's bad.
Speaker 3: It's like when they kept bring that the Kardashians and Kanye you know, Larsa's like, oh God, can we just not talk about these people they're not on the show.
Speaker 5: Yes, No, I feel bad for her because it is Listen, you don't want your potential father in law to think that you, meaning Larsa, is using his LISSI to get attention. And I think that's what lars is afraid of. And to her credit, she's not saying his name. She's very uncomfortable even talking about it, it's her castmates.
Speaker 4: But once again, this is real housewives.
Speaker 5: We expect this shit from your castmates to bring up the most legendary basketball player that this world has ever seen, right, It's obvious and the moment this is the thing though, girl.
Speaker 4: The moment you brought Marcus on the show. Bitch all best, We're off for sure.
Speaker 3: This is one of the stupidest fights I've ever seen. Larsa said that someone bit her on a podcast. She talked about how and it ended up being was it Gerty It bitter?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but it was like supposedly fun bite and then it mainly was.
Speaker 2: Just it was no big deal.
Speaker 3: It was her promoting the show and her getting like hype and going, yeah, somebody bit me, Like I don't think that was that big of a deal. But I feel like Gerty is making everything a big deal, and I get it.
Speaker 2: Gertie's going through a shit ton, and I understand sensitive.
Speaker 1: When you are an emotional place and you are your health is on the line, you're going to be sensitive about everything.
Speaker 5: But that's why I appreciated Russell, Gertie's husband, for stepping into that argument saying, what the are you doing? Like what like, you don't need this and listen, I love Gerty. I'm gonna be very honest. When she pulled off the hat and said that's what I'm dealing with, it gave me flashbacks to Aviva taking off her leg. Yeah, and I was like, don't need that a moment because I love Gerty.
Speaker 4: And I'm following this journey.
Speaker 5: And again, who else to her for displaying what she's going through with having breast cancer, like we need to get in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was a way more like poignant point when she sat down at her confessional without her hair for the first time. Yes, that night, that was I have chills still talking about it, Like that moment meant so much and dramatizing in that scene felt like not as authentic.
Speaker 3: Staged doesn't feel staged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it felt it felt right to me.
Speaker 1: But I do think we have to give grace that like she's going through it, she's still trying to. I do think Gerty's trying to make a good show, and there wasn't at this point.
Speaker 2: As much as we love Miami, there wasn't that much going on.
Speaker 1: But what I do appreciate the level that you can tell that some of these women truly are friends. Like Nicole saying to Lisa, give Gerty a minute. Gerty is the type of human being, yes that knee a minute. She may act up and she may get what like, she may have these moments, but she is that type of personality that needs a minute. That's the type of friendships I want to hear about because I want to understand the inner workings of people, and the fact that Nicole knows that about Gertie shows that they're actually friends, the same way that Alexia can say, well, I can still be here because Marisol's not here, so I don't mind being with what's her name who?
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't think I added anything.
Speaker 1: To the episode anyway, so I didn't really understand why she was there again, And you've now forgot who I'm talking about, because you guys didn't care either.
Speaker 2: Anna or Anna.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I thought, yes, I'm sorry, no, thank you, no, thank you, no, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, refresh my memory. Did she show up?
Speaker 3: And then we never saw her again?
Speaker 2: The rest of episode was yeah, like it was just she it was so we just see.
Speaker 3: Her entering, but we never see anything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was It was pointless but I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I love that doctor McColl defended Girty and said that's my best friend.
Speaker 4: She is a moment.
Speaker 5: I love that Russell ran out because those, to me are the real life moments. Is when your husband reminds you of what you're going through and that this isn't worth it, When your best friend is stopping these women from checking on you, like no, leave her alone. Gerty's a type where she needs to be left to love. Give her five minutes. I do love those moments, and I just I don't. I don't like to see Gerty go through this dramatic moments of arguing while she's going through something so horrible.
Speaker 4: So prayers to Gerty well.
Speaker 1: Also, my question is what did Lisa really care about comforting Gerty in this moment or Lisa just wanted to talk about something other than Lenny for a second.
Speaker 5: She was like this, God, she want a camera time, listen, she wanted she wanted listen.
Speaker 4: Lisa this season it's hard to swallow.
Speaker 5: And I love her, but it's hard to swallow because I just feel like she's playing up to the cameras and I just I missed.
Speaker 4: The old Lisa. But again, I understand she's going through a lot, so I get it.
Speaker 2: It's hard, so it was hard to swallow.
Speaker 5: HM.
Speaker 2: The thought of having thirty dollars jam that Julia.
Speaker 3: Made so she can pay for Hay.
Speaker 2: What Even Adriana, who never makes any sense, was like.
Speaker 3: Thirty dollars Well, I'm just gonna say, I think that she makes enough money on the show that she can pay for Hay.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do think this was just another moment to have something to do. We then we get into Adriana performing her song. How does she get to perform to I was like this when I'm looking at the juxtaposition between Erica.
Speaker 2: They only let her perform her same song.
Speaker 1: There was so so many other songs that she performed at that white party.
Speaker 2: But yet now we're on our third song we've heard of Adriana's like, what's going on here? Why does she get why did she get the rights to all this these songs? Because Emilio?
Speaker 1: Because Emilio is on But this is where Miami gets it right. The fact that Marisol and Adriana facetimed. I don't even FaceTime with people I like, let alone that like they're like Okay, you're.
Speaker 2: Just we got to wrap this up. We got to show that that she's at the wedding. Blah blah blah goes on.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's kind of all that happens this episode. And then we get to the ending credits, which I would like us all to do in a dramatic read.
Speaker 2: Who would like to be Kiki? I'll be Kiky? Okay, great.
Speaker 3: I have one last question. They've had the same cast for three years. Do you think it's time to switch it up? Or you think it's Carlos?
Speaker 5: Oh, baby baby, baby, baby baby? Is time to switch it up? Absolutely? Listen, they're they're a gray stellar cast, but the storylines and the dynamics are getting a little bit stale and and it's a little bit predictable. Not a full recast, not that, but I need I need two new women for sure.
Speaker 1: But would you moved move either marysol or Adriana up to a housewife if that happens, or keep them.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna give me off that by being a friend of If it ain't broke, girl, don't fix it. No, I would keep them where they're at. But you what I would love to see is another wealthy Miami socialite, who's who's like maybe younger and and can just like give us the life that sorry, the lifestyle that we saw Lisa and Lenny have because at the end of the day that that was outrageously wealthy lifestyle.
Speaker 1: That do we want Lenny's new chicken or that too? God, you're gonna pull a John Jansen on her.
Speaker 2: Janssen but with money.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: It's the reason why I'm looking forward to Oh see what Alexi Bilino dating Shannon Badors ex man, Honey, I love when the new girl a side piece of mistress all alleged or a new girlfriend and.
Speaker 1: I should go in our all that actually should be our podcast name all alleged.
Speaker 3: Let's go under the ending credits. Kiki So Kiki has been spending time with her new man in LA, but she's yet to reveal him to the ladies.
Speaker 2: That's giving a lot of.
Speaker 1: New York Remember how she started dating the guy from Connecticut and wouldn't tell us who it was, Like, I want to know right away? Put him on the GRAM like UBA's dude, Like I want to know who he is?
Speaker 2: Why are we like I also.
Speaker 3: Don't know who Key Key's baby's daddy is We didn't even know she had kids until this season, until two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I love key Key, I too.
Speaker 2: Love I do think she should be a housewife. I actually do.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, she does better than some of the housewives.
Speaker 4: She does. Kikey's good.
Speaker 2: And then Adriana. Adriana continues to work with Amelia Estefan. Her new single drops in early twenty twenty four, right when the reunion ins.
Speaker 3: I mean they're really pushing this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, because it's Miami d you know, it's like he's the legend of Miami.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, the president. Okay, Marisol, this is my turn. Marisol and Steve renewed their bows in Scotland, although they're still not technically married. She's planning a dual bober Nowo next year with Todd and Alexia. Another way to secure your position on the show as a friend.
Speaker 2: Did we see Todd? This was Todd on this season?
Speaker 4: Not a lot?
Speaker 5: Not a lot now when he told Alexia we need to find an apartment. You're gonna You're gonna find it and let me know when we're ready to move in.
Speaker 2: And but also, is.
Speaker 1: This the first time friend of friend ofs have gotten finale credits.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, never got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Okay Nicole. Although her father passed away unexpectedly in November, she was able to tell him she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Larsa and Marcus are talking about marriage. She still hasn't met Michael Jordan. She's not sure which will happen first.
Speaker 4: Okay, Julia.
Speaker 5: With Martina's cancer in the Review Mirror, the two have restarted their hopes to adopt a child.
Speaker 3: Alexia. Alexia feels more positive than ever because Frankie's progress, and contrary to rumors about her finances, Alexia just bought a Ferrari and took a luxury vacation to Italy.
Speaker 1: Lisa Lisa moved into a condo while she waits for Lenny to build her new house. In a shocking turn of events, Lenny is still contesting this settlements living in that condo for a while, so she gets into Jodie's house slash Adriana his old house.
Speaker 3: I think it was the stupidest move ever for her to say, yes.
Speaker 2: I'll agree to you buy it building me a house.
Speaker 3: That's another two three years. If you haven't so dumb, give me the money, bitch, Give me the money.
Speaker 2: I'll buy my own house.
Speaker 5: I agree, it was he's very smart or his lawyers are. Okay, Girdy, Girdy is officially cancer free. What else matters?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Very very true.
Speaker 1: But all in all, I would say, of the shows that we've watched so far this season, Miami might be my favorite.
Speaker 2: Well, no, salt Lake.
Speaker 5: At the end, I thought Lake. Yeah, I've said this before. Salt Lake and OC are the only two housewives. Well, I would give it a perfect ten. Yeah, it's it's I literally have no notes for those two shows.
Speaker 4: Zero.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I give Miami and eight point five.
Speaker 4: I will too, eight point five for sure. I agree with that rating.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for tuning in for another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. We keep you guys interested even when the episodes don't, so make sure to tune in again next week when we are back in action