Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season two ninety seven, episode four of DAILY'SI Guys Day production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it's Friday, July twenty eight, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: This is a great day. Let me tell you, man, this is a great day. Great day. Not only is it Friday, It's National System Administrator Appreciation Day, It's Buffalo Soldiers Day, shout out to the Buffalo Soldiers, National Milk Chocolate Day, National Talking and Elevator Day, World Conservation Day, National water Park Day, and National Get Gnarly Day.
Speaker 1: Get narnar at the water fucking nar dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I'm about to hear a water park.
Speaker 1: This is my last episode before go back to Ocean City.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they got some good water, some water parks. What's the water park out there?
Speaker 1: The water park is well, the kid's part is called Lil Bucks Bay, Little Little Bucks Bay. And then they got like Shotgun Falls, which they had to change the name of because it's not.
Speaker 2: Woke but.
Speaker 1: Fucking woke.
Speaker 2: It's wuke. The Wokes came for shotgun Falls.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm kiss you couldn't tell them killing time because I had to get the discord up on my phone. All right, my name is Jack O'Brien aka when I find myself some bits of rubble sitting in my can of peas seeking dental wisdom, rocks and peas courtesy of hands sandwich on the discord. Hands sandwich not my favorite type of sandwich.
Speaker 2: I prefer not possessive, like the hands sandwich.
Speaker 1: The hand or just hand.
Speaker 2: I guess it would be the hand, and which if it was hand sandwich and sandwich got you.
Speaker 1: I fucked it up. Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gras.
Speaker 2: It's Miles Gray. You can just call me the happy little gooner because on Thursday, No Wednesday, I got to watch Arsenal play Barcelona at the Sofi Stadium and we put the smack on them, even though it's obviously a preseason game. Didn't have to break up any fights this time. When I've when I've chucked that checked out a game.
Speaker 1: Of friendly in more way than one.
Speaker 2: More very friendly, very friendly, and it's just like a big It's just a big like Arsenal fans are so tight knit. So like when everybody's together, just a big just a big love fest. So shout out to everybody that was there. Good times, good times.
Speaker 1: So what what what is happening? Is this like a soccer tour? Yeah, America. What's what happens is like for preseason? These European teams, they they basically turned their preseason into money making tours because their fans are international. So like some some teams go to Asia, some teams go to Australia, some teams come to the US, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And that's then they just basically hoover up a bunch of money. M Yeah, and and mess. He is officially playing in MLS. Yes, and yet and he did a good kick. Oh he did a real good kick. Did one of those winter kicks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, game winner walk off. Well, we are thrilled, Miles to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant and talented writer and podcaster who's written for publications like The New York Times, The New Yorker, The New York.
Speaker 2: Review of Books, GQ.
Speaker 1: She's the co host of legendary podcasts Girls in Hoodies, Night Call, the writer, creator host of the legendary podcast, Heidi World the story. Please welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: It's Molly Lamberley.
Speaker 3: Come a way, Come say hell away, Come say it away with me.
Speaker 2: Aliens. Yeah, we've got a lot going on the last couple of days. Good good eating. They come sail away with the aliens.
Speaker 1: Oh, aliens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the thing is about aliens.
Speaker 1: We've been talking a lot about aliens lately. We're gonna throw some We're gonna like at least cover the people who are throwing water on the UFO hearings yesterday.
Speaker 2: But I'm bring up a couple of three points throwing water because everybody knows if you put water on aliens, they get the common cold and go back to their home.
Speaker 1: Plan's right, and if you do it after midnight, they multiply. Yeah, Yeah, it's Gremlin's logic on these Aliens.
Speaker 2: Are gremlins Aliens like by the logic of that universe? Are they? Like right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I feel like if George Lucas rebooted it, they would be Aliens. It would be like this is when they came to Earth and like this is well yeah, but I'm like the way George Lucas did the prequels to Star Wars and was like, okay, so here's actually the thing in the blood, the Jedi medic Chlorians. Yeah, I feel like that would be the less interesting the Medachlorian. I feel like them being aliens is the Middle Chlorian answer to them, because like originally the whole thing was that like they were at a like gift shop in Chinatown, more like ancient mythic creature that oriental know about. Yeah, very orientalism.
Speaker 2: How have you been doing?
Speaker 1: How else have you been doing? Molly O good?
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about how we could convince everybody in Malibu they have made to Chlorians. I've got the cure. If they got medt of Chlorians, I can sell them a juice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The big product with people from Malibu is raw water. Raw.
Speaker 2: It's not treated.
Speaker 1: It's just raw, like comes directly from a spring in my backyard connected to a hose.
Speaker 3: Right, So they're getting sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: There's really into the gut health one that's like basically Medichlorians, This one that Arawon pushes where it's like there's something wrong with your gut, and we've got the supplement that fixes it.
Speaker 2: You need a gut health reset. Is that that like super expensive bottle of water at Arawon? That's that water that I saw?
Speaker 3: Probably that probably some raw water.
Speaker 2: I saw like a TikTok of like a personal chef that was like for some you know, wealthy person in La, and like all the cooking was done with Arawon bottled water.
Speaker 3: Wow, And I.
Speaker 2: Think this is just please why can't the aliens be fucking real? So they vapor ariwon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can the aliens please come and redistribute wealth?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, Well, Molly, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in the moment.
Speaker 2: First couple of.
Speaker 1: Things we are talking about today. Mitch McConnell either had a glitch like glitched out and more evidence of the matrix, or he had what is sometimes called a mini stroke, which are common and not good.
Speaker 2: But no, Jack, he's an MPC dude. Yeah, that full his motherboard fucking fried out on camera.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he should himself. Have never seen anyone look more like they were shitting themselves though the walk away was well yeah, anyways, we'll talk about Tesla. What what a cool product they've made, How fun a company they are to be a customer of It turns out people I recently heard somebody like use Tesla as like the good car option. Like they were like, I mean, it's not We're not talking.
Speaker 2: To Chevy here.
Speaker 1: We're talking to Tesla as like a metaphor for like high quality. And then I was like, I don't think that works anymore. Like that's if you've been fucking.
Speaker 2: Sucks, if you've been inside one for any extended amount of time. You're like, I feel like I could break everything off inside of here, Like I guess it's all pull up partable.
Speaker 1: Yea. Then we will talk Oh yeah, ufo skepticism, skepticism about the hearings on Capitol Hill and just where where we're all currently falling in this still praying their theological event. Yes, all that plenty more. But first, Molly Lambert, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I always forget to see what I have fucked up.
Speaker 2: This show. And I know you're not lying because the way your intentions just shifted.
Speaker 3: What did I look up? I mean, you know I was looking up those aliens.
Speaker 1: You know I was looking up those aliens.
Speaker 3: You know I was looking up those aliens.
Speaker 1: You and everyone else. I feel like you did you feel you feel satisfied by the amount of like reliable sourced information that came out over the past.
Speaker 3: Just dropped it on a random day. It just dropped it on a Wednesday, Like there real aliens are real? Yeah, Tom DeLong of this is your day.
Speaker 2: Yeah we have. We checked in with Tom. Is he taking a victory lap or something?
Speaker 1: I was checking in with Avi Lobe and he's not like committing to anything. He's just like, pay attention to what they say, see if you find them trustworthy. But but he's like, but you should believe me, but you should mainly think about me.
Speaker 2: I'm scooping up. I'm going to scoop up because I think you know right now.
Speaker 1: He did scoop. He did scoop some things and some materials. Yeah, so Avi Lobe, former guest Harvard astrophysicists, let's see those things then. Really like he was he was like a black hole guy for his whole career and very respected. And then Amuamua came into our solar system and he was like, that's probably an alien, right, like come on, come on, that's an al Guys and like totally changed the course of his career. And he was in the Pacific looking at something that had entered our atmosphere at a speed that suggested that it was interstellar, that it came from outside our solar system, and he claims that he has scooped it, and the things that he scooped are being evaluated in labs right now, so I guess we'll have more on that.
Speaker 2: We'll see. He's like, Ah, they're diet coke cans.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, you know why at the bottom of the ocean all looks the same, It's all rusted and fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's why they banned their trying to ban diet coke. Yeah, because they're admitting that aspartame is midichlorian.
Speaker 2: Midi chlorian exactly, as.
Speaker 1: What would the thing be like, because the claim is that the military and also private industry has been trying to reverse engineer various technologies for the past decades. What product would be least surprising to find out, like, oh, this is actually I think dia die coke is a great answer because it's like very addictive.
Speaker 3: People that drink it can't stop.
Speaker 1: It is perfectly balanced.
Speaker 3: It kind of tastes like dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just dries your mouth out at the end. It's like, oh, you're about to experience a bad aftertaste, but then that aftertaste is going to turn into sparkles and dryness in your mouth and in your veins for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there weren't Yeah that or like white claw.
Speaker 1: You know somehow white claw feels very straightforward, like you could have like somebody who had just learned to like use a rock as a tool, could have come up with white claw.
Speaker 3: Alcohol. It's for babies, Yeah, the babies first alcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, babies love it too. I can report ivy and report babies love the mango one.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: You know how they used to get babies like a little bourbon make me sleepy, a little little white port white claw in their mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh, the grossest version, like low octane alcohol. It's like it's it's only like five percent. It's gonna be a lot. You can have to maybe do like a third of a Can you.
Speaker 3: Drink this bottle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was the first alcohol you ever tasted? Like?
Speaker 1: I think I took a sip of like a michelob when I was like four from my dad.
Speaker 3: I was just saying that the alcohol that I did drink in high school because I've never been a big drinker, but that was, you know, I was trying probably like Mike's hard lemonade, right, another baby.
Speaker 2: Alcohol first one as a baby that I had, or like I remember as a small child, I think I was four, I was. I always wanted to drink the foam off of the like when my dad poured a beer, I was like, yeah, you get that phone, you know, because in my mind look like ice cream or something, and yeah, it was so underwhelming that I was like, man, I'm good, I'm off dish. Yeah, you know, that's what I remember. Yeah, until I became fifteen.
Speaker 1: And when I was fifteen, I got real serious about like Mike's hard type stuff like wine coolers and.
Speaker 2: Zema, like Bartles and James and shit.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually when I was like thirteen, that's what white Claw is like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like extended family stone, right. The Bartles and James though, those are fun to break, like just like those weird bottles, yeah, because people were like, what the fuck are you drinking? Like those are.
Speaker 3: So funny because it is funny that like teenagers drink those, right, they are like like basically a soda.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and like fun flavors exactly in.
Speaker 3: Fun flavors, but they're they're pretty gross. Like do people like no adults drink wine coolers?
Speaker 2: Mmmm? Keep some B and J's refreshed up in the stairway. Yeah, I have a party.
Speaker 3: Let's have a B and J.
Speaker 2: Just bring it back cooler exactly all around.
Speaker 1: Molly, what's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: God, I've done this one before, but it's all I can think about is fucking summertime sucks.
Speaker 2: This is like, yeah, like not even from you, just in general. What's is it? What's it? What is it for you? The fucking heat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, I hate it.
Speaker 2: I'm not made for this. Yeah right, yeah, because what I'm sure you got to protect that skin? You're man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally can't get tan even if I wanted to, So I I just yeah, I resent having to put on like a full body layer of sunscreen to exit my home.
Speaker 2: Right just to go to seven eleven.
Speaker 3: Go to seven eleven and get on wine cooler.
Speaker 2: Just get some Carlo ROSSI.
Speaker 3: He's angry and I'm putting on my powder makeup to go drink some wine cooler. Is it seven eleven. Yeah, No, there are days I straight up I'm just like I'm just gonna stay inside until it's dark so I don't have to put on sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I mean it is it's hot out there. It turns out what they said, this is the hottest month on in recorded history on ear history of the ear for now. People.
Speaker 3: I love when you say that, and then people are like, you mean the coolest month.
Speaker 1: Yeah right exactly, Like no, I think it's still going to be the hottest. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're just like, it'll never it'll It'll just keep being hotter every year, so we'll look back on this summer it's like, oh, it was nice compared to now it's one hundred and thirty thousand degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The people going to Death Valley to like do heat tourism, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not even more fucking pictures of that shit, like going on, what.
Speaker 3: Is wrong with you? I feel that way about people who go to Palm Springs, like during this time of year, where they're like, can't wait till like sit in one hundred and twenty degree heat and like sit in a pool, And I'm like, I could go to the valley if I want that experience.
Speaker 2: The thing is doing that shit in Palm Springs when it's like triple digit like into the one hens You're you're fucked after just being out there for like two hours. Even if you are cool, like you'll then the rest of your day you have like a headache. And me like, I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like don't have that gene. Whatever it is that makes people want to go ghost. It can be like a lizard person. I truly like, I love the desert. I love it at night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but yeah, you're not a heat seeker.
Speaker 3: I'm not a heat seeker. It's it's a probably like an evolved you know.
Speaker 2: That way you are more evolved, I would die.
Speaker 3: I'm an alien. This is why I can fast Simon.
Speaker 1: Those are lizard people, you know.
Speaker 2: Those are the lizard crawling onto the.
Speaker 1: Rocks trying to feel the sun's warmth.
Speaker 2: What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: A nice cold glass of water?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm so we yeah, and that's that's ice in my water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me cold water.
Speaker 3: I think a cold nothing. Nothing hits like cold water. Yeah, on a hot day, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's just easier to for whatever reason, it's easier to drink. I'm like more motivated to go.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen those women on like TikTok who drink flavored water?
Speaker 2: Yes? Are you seeing this Jack, like flavor water combos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're like like improving water with these like water hacks where they basically just like mix a bunch of crystal light into water.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Get I find it you're drinking you're drinking diluted crystal light or like Neo or other people use like fucking like like Barista syrup pumps and shit.
Speaker 3: God, I just can't relate to people that are like, oh, I don't really like water. I need water to like taste different. It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I have found that the crystal light flavoring helps cover up some of the gamy aftertastes that you get from raw water.
Speaker 2: You know, like raw water inter your raw water.
Speaker 1: And it kind of tastes like sewage because it's like just from a pond somewhere that they scooped it out of.
Speaker 2: It does help to have a long No.
Speaker 3: No, that's nutrients, Jack, Those are the nutrients soupul They just get the midichlorians out, that's right, there's something like the raw milk people.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, yeah, raw milk people have been replaced by raw water people. People wasting insane amounts of money. I do feel like we've seen some improvements in like we were talking sunscreen applications. We've got we've got a bunch of stick based sunscreen applications for my kids. Roll on and like something that it is like a deodorant stick that just makes my life one hundred times easier. And there's also the powder thing that like powder. Yeah, there's like a powder. I mean it's mainly my wife uses it, but sometimes we'll just like just shake some favor on the on the kiddo before they go out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship, all right, this one I always say, ever since I learned that hippos make their own sunscreen by sweating, Yeah, why can't we do that? Wouldn't that make so much sense if ore sweat with sunscreen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, modify us so.
Speaker 3: That hippos also hippos. They sweat red. It looks like blood, but it's just a little sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I want that. Yeah, And I like the way their their tails just launch a bunch of shit everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hippos are the coolest.
Speaker 3: Anyone who just gets to like hang out in the water all day.
Speaker 2: Like they're in Palm Springs, just shitting on themselves, sweating sunscreen.
Speaker 3: Just like people on vacation. But you know what, those people pay for it, and these hippos get to do it for free. Exactly, they're the kings of the jungle.
Speaker 2: Or you pay for ativity, yeah, exactly, you'll pay for it with your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If I see a hippo in my pool, yeah, wiggling its ears or whatever, I'm gonna kiss it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I wouldn't do there. I wouldn't do the kissing because they The other thing I like about hippos is that they will bite a human in half.
Speaker 3: Look, look, that's what most people. That's what they do to like a normal person. But they can tell I'm.
Speaker 2: Cool, right right right? They respect you because you kiss them. Yeah, hippo whisper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a hater. I'm like them. I get y'all, Okay, I get you. I'm like one of you. I'm like that grizzly man. But for hip I'm the hippo lady. Yeah, I just want a little kiss.
Speaker 2: You just have this, say, I can't wait for that documentary to come out about you and the hippos in your last journey to hang out with the hippos like Grizzly Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's sad that I died kissing a hippo, but I had to be.
Speaker 1: Men Werner Herzog presents Hippo Girl.
Speaker 2: As she went to Africa for one last time, she wanted to feel the embrace of the hippo only.
Speaker 3: I just want to do that so that when I die, for her thought will like listen to the tape of my death, be like, nobody should hear this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Grizzlies really like took their time with that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel like the hit the hippo tape would be very He'd like put the headphones in and then be like, oh and take them off.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, you could hear her get bitten in here.
Speaker 3: You can hear the exact sound when she's her snaps in half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when you go to a sushi restaurant you pull the chopsticks apart.
Speaker 1: And she's weirdly saying it seems to be enjoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess the way Jack, you would respond if you're just devoured by a great.
Speaker 4: White Yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I couldn't respect. Quint. The way he went out crying and screaming was enjoying. Man, be present, please, What are you doing one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, god, some boilers for a movie from nineteen seventy six or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: All right, let's say break, and then we will check in with the happenings on Capitol Hill yesterday, including clear evidence the Mitch McConnell. The McConnell's sance is over. He's an MPC. We'll be right back and we're back. You guys are telling me that the when everyone was talking about the McConnell sans, it was actually Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 2: That they were talking about. You guys were telling me during the break. Yeah, McConnell, No, I had that all wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh I was talking about McConnell's ice cream.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, like a peppermint stick one or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Santa Barbara. True. Yeah, But like so, you know, we're obviously just the backdrop of this McConnell's story. I think it's important to note, you know, we're currently a nation that is being controlled by elderly politicians, many of whom should just release their fucking death grip on power and influence and just fucking retire, you know, like we've talked about with Di Fi, fucking Chuck Grassley, RBG. There's always like examples of people like you, don't you know you could just retire, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be a very girl boss of them to retire.
Speaker 2: To acknowledge that you don't maybe don't need to toil anymore and can.
Speaker 3: Learned from the movie Barbie, It's that women can be desk pots too.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, exactly, exactly. Shout out Gena haswell over at the CIA. But you know, on Wednesday, Mitch McConnell had a pretty fucking grim moment during a press conference where he stopped talking fucking midcent tints for about like twenty something seconds, or as I timed it, I got about halfway through Inspected dex Verse from the Wu Tang song Triumph before he was ushered off. But yeah, just the the clip is it kind of speaks for itself, and that he doesn't say anything but here, let's check it out.
Speaker 1: This week, it's been good by powers and cooperation and a string of.
Speaker 5: Uh obamatomically Socrates philosophies hot pots. He's kept the fine lyrically performed on probably with a lot of possibly battles car showing explosive with my pen instrumentous culture forensic icepick you to the futurey millennium Hillip be so fifty gold sixty platinum.
Speaker 2: Now people are stepping in. Yeah, now somebody puts their hand to his bash image anything else, anything else? Want to say? You want to go back to your office, you want to say anything else? He's not saying anything, and.
Speaker 1: Then it just kind of and then he's kind of.
Speaker 2: It's so it's very troubling. Yeah. Yeah, I mean like a lot of people, you know, have said all kinds of things like, oh my god, what's going on with him? You know, is he an NPC? Is it a stroke? What's happening with him? But according to his spokespeople, he said he was just feeling lightheaded. He went back to his office for a second and then came back out before the price conference ended, and I apparently answered a couple questions. But this is all also against the backdrop of the reports that are coming out that many people in his orbit are like, this dude has fallen numerous times this year, like if you remember earlier in the year, he fell downstairs or some shit got a concussion and was fucking out of action for for a long time. And again, just seeing the reaction of those other senators, it felt like one of those things where they're like, oh shit, is that okay, hold on, let's get him the fuck out of here, because it's it's happening.
Speaker 1: It feels like there's some necromancy going on with him, like when he just like turned blue for a little while. Oh yeah for one news cycle.
Speaker 2: Last ye remember his hands too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: His hands like turned blue, like start getting all this like blue shit on it. Yeah, he just seems like he shouldn't be anywhere but in a very comfortable chair, just kind.
Speaker 2: Of in a prison maybe maybe whatever. He should really just be in a jail. But yeah, yeah, but again, if you think this could lead to a resignation in where Democratic Governor of Kentucky Andy Basheer can appoint a Democrat to fill that seat, wake the fuck up, folks, because the GOPI in Kentucky basically like passed a law that says if McConnell resigns, he can only be replaced by another Republican and Basher tried to veto it to no avail. So there's not even like a silver lining here. I'm like, yeah, get him out of here, maybe you can flip that seat. Nope, Yeah, that's not it either.
Speaker 1: I mean the thing I'm hearing from, like doctors say it's probably a tia, which I don't know, transient is skimm it is schemic attack, which sometimes referred to as many strokes, but they're pretty serious. They're a signed that like other you know stroke, like things might be on the way. So I mean, if you find yourself doing this or see that's happened to someone, it's like a pretty serious thing.
Speaker 2: Or it's just.
Speaker 1: Evidence that the wa that that woman that everybody saw who was frozen on TikTok was just the first sign and people are just gonna start falling out like freezing for thirty seconds here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so keep your eyes peeled, people, keep your confirmation bias set to hell. Yeah, that's all you gotta do is watch the skies.
Speaker 3: Folks, watch the skyes. Drink your raw milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly do you think I mean, I'm really curious to see, like if this is gonna if he would resign or whatever, because like you're saying, it looks like this guy has just been like rotting on camera for.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean, would be admitting the defeat.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you think? How do you think he's the kind of guy where like it'll go so far they're like, dude, it's like Dave, it's like he died, dude. Yeah, and like we got this other dude like just filling in for him, any kind of what d Yeah, yeah, yeah, the president dies and then.
Speaker 3: Man, they're making an AI Mitch McConnell in the lab, right, Yeah, and no, and no one will be able to tell the difference between the glitchy AI Mitch McConnell and the real guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah right right, Which is not a testament to how good AI is, but just how little of how low a standard we hold politicians too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, check, get that checked out, Mitch. I mean, you know, I'm not I'm not a fan at all, but it's fucking embarrassing, man, Like get these like we need term limits. Man, I'm tired of watching like old ass people fucking glitch out and ship.
Speaker 1: What is the thing that happens That event really like leads to term limits because it the way the American media and political cycle.
Speaker 3: I think the empire is going to fall before that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, yeah, solving those how things.
Speaker 3: Have been going the past few years.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, the explosion of the Death Star is the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the alien's blowing the White House up like an Independence Day totally.
Speaker 2: And that first oh yeah, that would be sick though. I'd go to the that the first Interstate Bank building like they did in La and the.
Speaker 3: I think we've talked about this before. I would one hundred percent. You know that the friend who works at the strip club in that movie with Vivica, and then she goes to the top building with the sign that's like we want welcome, we love y'all.
Speaker 2: They're opening the doors and when they put that blue dot on you and they're like, yay, I've been chosen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same instinct as the hippos. For me, it's like I've been chosen. But look, if you're gonna go, that's the.
Speaker 1: Way, truly, the most iconic way to go as a human is to be vaporized in the first beam ever shot first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I will be a martyr, a wonderful, celebrated martyr for the aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the alien kids who are like anti violence will be like, she's our hero.
Speaker 3: She is so kind hero, she sacrificed herself.
Speaker 2: Of you like where you're holding.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's talk Tesla because I feel like it. As we've seen Elon Musk not be very smart in highly public ways with regards to his just systemic destruction of Twitter, I feel like Tesla still remains like, well, it's a good car company, right, And so Reuters looked at this this event that happened with their diversion team in Nevada, which is a team with a specific task of canceling drivers's service requests when they have range issues. So Tesla's basically, as ordered by Elon Musk himself, are lying when they tell you what range your car has, right, which you know could never turn around become a problem for somebody when they're like, you know, driving through the desert or something like that doing heat tourism. So his strategy, he's basically like, I want people to feel good when they drive off the lot and see the high range as they drive their car, you know, and it should say three hundred and fifty four hundred mile range.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh fuck, yeah, let's go. But little do they know that they fucking rig all the software in the fucking car. So you're just in an illusion world the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quote, Elon wanted to show good range numbers one fully charged. When you buy a car off the lot, seeing three hundred and fifty mile four hundred mile range, it makes you feel good, but it is a lie, and you know that they would see their ranges shrink over time. They would see that, you know, driving a quarter of a mile would cause the mile odometer or whatever to like fall by three miles at a time. Right, So people start reaching out to Tesla through their service app about the issue, not realizing it's like all part of the CEO's mind game, and their servicing department was overwhelmed by people being like, this thing doesn't go as far as yeah, you lied to take my money from me. That should be illegal, right, No, No, it's just a marketing play. It's like a cool it's like an gene stroke genius from here.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me shift you to our specialized team that I'm going to put you on the phone with right now to solve this issue. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that specialized team was actually the diversion team, and they were put in place purely to talk to people and get them to cancel their appointments with the service team. Really and yeah, they're just there to be to reassure you like, oh, it's actually a software issue. Let me run a diagnostic. Actually what's happening is your driving technique is worse than other people's driving.
Speaker 2: How you drive? Yeah, so just I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually I can just like run a diagnostic herebep. Okay, we just ran the diagnostic. Are Bobby are you Riza as Bobby Digital? Just making computer sounds with your mouth? Is that a real computer?
Speaker 3: Exactly? This is what it's like though, when you call them to like reset your internet, you know, and they're like, oh, yes, we're doing something over the phone. Be b b b bppeep, And I'm like, are.
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Is that gang? If your telecom cable gang? What happens when you're like okay, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna refresh the line really quick, or they say some shit like that yeah, and I'm like, god, I still didn't do nothing. I think so.
Speaker 1: Much of this is like they have teams whose job it is to hold on to the business and like get rid of any friction, any sorts of complaints. Like that is what they're designed to do. They're not designed to deliver any sort of service like in these massive companies. So like that office reportedly has the vibe of a telemarketing boiler room, complete with a xylophone that employees struck to celebrate appointment cancelations.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it because I mean, yeah, you find out that for their business, each canceled appointment saves them a thousand bucks. So they're like, yes, yes, saved you money. Elon, thank you leave the boiler room.
Speaker 3: Built a car that worked and didn't blow up.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa what hold on mom, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Don't you understand?
Speaker 2: Was still lie? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not on X anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh you gotta join it. He's really taking it to a new level. The things they would say. They would offer drivers tips on extending range by changing driving habits, so yes, fully gaslighting, being like it's actually your fault, your driving habits are bad and that's what's happening to your range, and then also reminding drivers that the EPA approved range estimates were just a prediction, not an actual measurement. We didn't know you were going to drive like a fucking maniac.
Speaker 2: Also like, whatever it says on the range, that's just like its opinion, man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Managers told advisors to stop running remote diagnostic tests on the vehicles of owners who had reported range problems, meaning that thousands of people were told that their cars were totally fined by advisors who had actually never run the diagnostics, but presumably, you know, because their job is just to get this motherfucker off the phone. Did claim like, all right, let me just run a quick check here, real quick. Uh yeah, yeah, it's you're you're driving as fucked up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got next time, asshole? Yeah? Any tips I don't know, don't be so shit at driving.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also updated their app so that customers who complained This is my favorite detail, customers who complained about range could no longer book service appointments, so they like put you on put it on your permanent record that you were complaining about this. You're a range complainer a thing that is just basically you noticed that they lied to you and misrepresented the product that you were buying, like one of the most expensive purchases of your life. They lied about that, And if you complain about that, you can't book service appointments anymore.
Speaker 2: When is this is gonna end up being like a massive lawsuit? Right?
Speaker 1: It seems like it has to.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like if you own a tuzzle, you're like, oh man, let me get this class action check please, Yeah, Like, what the fuck is about to happen to this ship?
Speaker 3: I feel like the people who own Tesla's drink the kool aid though they're like, no, no, look, it's a good car. Why would it cost fifty million dollars if it wasn't the best.
Speaker 2: I know a couple of people who have bought them in the last five years, and they they've kind of come around and like being like, it's so fun. Look it makes fart sounds, and then they're like, yeah, I don't know, it's kind of a bummer right now, like shit's breaking, like my like my door panels falling off, like we.
Speaker 1: Weard out fart sounds weren't supposed to be happening. That was actually just the car's computer fucking honking the horn is fart sounds come out. That's so funny that like that is like when iPhones were first invented and everyone was like the sky's the limit with these things. People are gonna develop all these apps. Yeah, blow your mind, and like it was like look at it. It makes it's like one of those portable fart machines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, arts goes am, pam, pamm. Look I got handhorned. You don't have.
Speaker 3: Handhorn We've got Angry Birds.
Speaker 1: See this new game, Yeah, yeah, that's gonna be. There's going to be an Angry Birds evolution of of Tesla.
Speaker 3: I would like Angry Birds to sell me a car, thank you, and I can shoot it at those pigs.
Speaker 1: I think that's just how we should be getting around as people. We've talked about the need for more Zeppelin based and blimp based.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. I want the Angry Birds to kind of like to do that thing they do in their game where they like.
Speaker 2: Launch you, yeah, just get launched, launch you at the pigs. Did any rappers have a bar that's like, call me angry Birds because I take shots at pigs or some ship like that.
Speaker 3: I think you do.
Speaker 2: Now that would have been a bar.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, we're gonna make you one of those one of those internet rappers who just raps about like internet culture.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, exactly, terminally online rappers for sure.
Speaker 3: Terminally one rapper. Oh what are the Let me check the top ten apps in the store and see if I can uh spit a few bars about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like yeah and some off that X and they're like, whoa, Okay, does.
Speaker 3: Sound like Drake actually, now you talk about it, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very very Drakish.
Speaker 3: Nothing the Blue Skies.
Speaker 2: Right, except I'm not a like man child who has like all this unresolved like anger at women bro.
Speaker 3: Last time I was on and we talked about that song. Every time I hear the song, I hear Miles's voice going, I know I put. But also his his Instagram captions have been unhande lately. Uh, I'm taking out the poetry book.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Just been doing all these like one liners and they truly like hurt me in my soul, make me be like, is Drake a good rapper?
Speaker 2: What kind of good they're not?
Speaker 3: They make me be like he has no one around him to be like, don't do this, bro. He had one the other day that was like she asked me for fifty She asked me for five hundred thousand dollars. I said, no, that's a financial cry sis.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, wow cry sis that crisis. The financial cry latest one is she turned to a man hater, dealing with me like sandpaper, even though her new guy is a fanboy handshaker that's trying to hang with the gang later, especially after they seen me deal with the garden like a landscaper. Come to the jam later and I'll probably be with eighty one in the corner like an exam paper.
Speaker 3: Why is he so like Eminem bars?
Speaker 2: Because I'm saying it like Eminem, she called me, even though her new guy is a fanboy handshaker is trying to hang with a gang later, especially after they seen me do Yeah, you can spit it like.
Speaker 1: Him eighty one like an exam paper, he.
Speaker 2: Said, come to the jam later and I'll probably be with eighty one in the corner like an exam paper. I don't, uh, I don't know who anyone is.
Speaker 1: Does he say like brag that he got an eighty one on an exam paper, No.
Speaker 3: Eighty one person totally.
Speaker 1: But there there seems to be a double entendre there connecting with hanging in the corner with eighty one and an exam.
Speaker 2: Paper, or I guess because he's talking about cause what Kobe, Kobe had eighty.
Speaker 4: One oh that that would have made more. And he's talking about the garden ohay in the corner with eight oh no, that was against the Raptors. He had that game against the Raptors, the eighty one point game.
Speaker 2: See this is too confusing, man. Yeah, your new album, I think it's a new album called for the Dogs. Nice bro, just for my dogs. Just admit it. You're gonna be for He's gonna be with the Loneliest Dude like forever. I think this is.
Speaker 1: The Loneliest Dude Forever be a good title.
Speaker 2: That's a great album.
Speaker 3: I mean that brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I only love my my mom.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I do apologize.
Speaker 3: I know that you got a job, miss Cheney. But your husband's heart problems ovulating.
Speaker 1: Eminem like filtered through a brain that's having the like mini stroke that Mitch McConnell earlier. But your husband's heart problem is ovulating wait what filter am I, Oh, someone needs to do that. Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk you up, and we're back. We're back, So you know, I was. We're pretty excited. We're pretty hyped on these UFO hearings on Capitol Hill. The Pentagon whistleblower who has super high Pentagon clearance, which impressed me. I just love the stories. The stories are pretty pretty wild hearing. People have like gone back and been like, here's some other stuff that he's claimed. Yeah, David Grush has like has won where he claims that one of the UFOs was acquired by the US government from Mussolini and with the help of Pope Pious the Twelfth, like Pope Pious the twelfth spot and was like hit the CIA up and they came through or whatever the CIA was at that time, and they came through and like took it away. And then there's also so the Roswell incident has been I think a lot of people think that as like pretty settled. Like the military has basically come out and been like, Okay, it wasn't a weather balloon. It was a high altitude balloon that we were testing out in order to monitor Russian nuclear tests. We didn't want anyone to know about the high altitude spy balloon, so we just let you believe it was UFOs.
Speaker 2: And he has been on the record being like you want you might want to believe what those you know, he seems like he's thinks.
Speaker 1: Roswell is like UFOs. So people are like, maybe this.
Speaker 2: Guy covert man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's that's the thing. Like when you get into this level, it's like, yeah, you find like him saying really wild shit, and I guess it makes sense to me, Like it's not impossible that somebody with high level Pentagon clearance is also you know, that doesn't mean he's not using Google to quote do his own research or you know, since this is all based on interviews he's done with other people, it doesn't mean that he isn't interviewing people who have used the old Google rabbit whole methodology of doing their own research.
Speaker 2: So fair.
Speaker 1: I think maybe I was lent giving a little too much weight to like but he has high level Pentagon clearance, so no.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he gives at the very least, it does give some level of credibility. More and more so, the fact that like, well, this person could have access to some shit like this, more so than like if they're truthful or not. It's more like, well, I mean somebody with that might see some shit like that. So that in my mind, I'm like, that's okay, okay, go on, sirt, go on, what do you have to say? The thing that I found, like one scientist is making this point. They're like, all right, so these are alien aircraft or you know, these vehicles are like breaking the laws of known physics, and they like so these aliens are pretty pretty smart, presumably, but they just like can't stop fucking crash landing on the planet. Once they get here, they make the voyage the stars, yeah right, the range was all inaccurate, so they're like fuck rather battery. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The number of the number of crashes, Like this guy Michael Garrett, who is a radio astronomer at Manchester University, is like, if there were all these alien spacecraft crashing on Earth, that seems a bit weird. You'd think that they could travel between the start that if they could travel between the stars, they could get the last point zero zeros or zero one percent of the journey right too, which I I think that's a pretty good point. I have been like keeping an eye on the UK and the BBC for their kind of I feel like there may be a little bit more sober about this than I am. Like, like, I feel like this shit is being taken less seriously by other countries, and I think America just has generally has this great need to be meaningful and important. And you know, some of us were raised with the idea that there is some all powerful god in this guy, you know, before coming to our senses. And I could just see, you know, that top heavy model of the universe being like there's got to be something powerful and smart at the top, like being you know, a reason that Americans need this a little bit more than maybe other countries that have like stopped believing in that shit two hundred years ago. So I don't know, I'm just trying to be kind of so reminded and objective about my own interest in this a little bit. But I am still like that none of the doubts that people have thrown out since yesterday or two days ago has made me like not interested in that sort of think it's not an interesting thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the fact being like, okay, so they're so they're so lit with the technology that they just fucking these things just fucking crash all the time. That was a little bit more like right that I that that sort of seems like a bit of a jump there. But I think for the thing that really that makes me like interested in this shit is just because, like you know, I just firmly believe that the universe is so vast that there's there's no way that we can be the only intelligent like life forms out there now. Whether or not they make it here is a completely other thing. But I think I also just I think, like philosophically, I like anything that sort of give people the idea that we are not the fucking center of everything, yeah, and that we are part of just a gigantic fucking universe and we got this one little spot over here. But the shit that happens to us or could to happen to like our in our lives or the planet or whatever, it's no different than being any other creature on this planet. And being human is no like different. So I don't know, I think from that perspective, I just I just I think that's I'm like I want to feel that that sentiment is sort of validated in like a very empirical way.
Speaker 1: But I feel like the U get that also, Like if we're talking about cultural biases and the US wanting like this big, spectacular, earth shattering power, powerful thing or revelation that like we're the ones to discover, I think the UK could be seen as having a bias where they're hostile towards things that prove they're not the center of the universe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they love colonizers right right exactly, But they're like, we would have colonize them though, So yeah, cat like, oh, maybe they have a queen that they're doing it for, a queen, a giant queen aunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what what has your experience with these hearings, the news cycle of the past few days.
Speaker 3: I just feel like they've been trickling this stuff the past few years of like oh yeah we got UFOs, Oh yeah, we got some aliens. Oh you you thought we didn't, you fools.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then I'm like, if they're telling us they have them, that feels like it's uh, they're doing not to trick us into something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that is the That is the question that like I see a lot of smart people being like this feels like a distraction that they're letting these people say this, because you're going there's going to be like the universe is so vast, there's gonna be a lot of like hard to explain things from a human perspective, and maybe you know, the these aren't aliens. These are some other like anomalists thing that we're just like unable to explain currently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's aliens rights the difference, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so that.
Speaker 1: But they're letting this bubble up because it's there. There's like something else they're trying to distract us from. I don't understand like what the motivation is for the specific people who are like being the whistleblowers and kind of like burning down their careers useful idiots. Yeah, I guess that would be the The idea is that they're doing it.
Speaker 3: To distract us because then they're gonna be like th oh, the aliens of weapons of mass destruction, so we have to colonize the moon, right or it's the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, because like the thing that always intrigued me or like was interesting was that like they're saying that there's like global cooperation about this, yet like on the the I don't. I don't see any other form of real global cooperation ever happening like with the aliens though, for sure. And I guess maybe the logic would be eventually just to like ramp up more spending to like figure out it's like now we're in a fucking alien tech arms race that we've got to really fucking fire up or something. But it was strange though, to see that committee be so fucking bipartisan. It was very strange, Like, yeah, that was that's the big tell.
Speaker 3: I'm like, people couldn't get it together to work on COVID internationally, right, Yeah, you're telling me the world's gonna come together for aliens.
Speaker 2: I mean, we saw an independence Day. I mean you know what I mean, Pilots from many countries flew together as one.
Speaker 1: The one thing I'm seeing, like trond it out as another like everybody calm down thing is that they're like astronomers aren't reporting any of these things. They they their job is to monitor the skies with these powerful telescope That one feels, I don't know, less convincing to me, just because it doesn't seem like what astronomers are looking for is necessarily the same thing that the military would be or or that like the things that the military is picking up whatever they are. The military is so well funded that they like misplaced two billion dollars like a couple of years ago, like they this is they're everywhere, and they have like incredible weaponry and machinery too, like a saying that like, well, scientists would have seen this by now. If it's like the military is so much bigger and more well funded than the sciences, the science, Yeah, exactly. So I don't know, and it you know, AVI Lobe came through and was like, yeah that like the telescopes that we've been looking into the sky with are not focused on that, they wouldn't see like what these people are describing, right. So the thing that like I keep coming back to is the fighter pilots, like that one thing where they saw they sensed a weird thing like dropped from high altitudes down to the ocean, uh in like too fast to make any sense. They scrambled fighter jets to that location and they saw with their eyes with like four people saw with their eyes the tic tac thing like come up and then like do some wild impossible shit based on our understanding of physics. That's the one that like still sticks with me, is like I don't understand why this would have come together the way it did. Like why a like you know, just work a day fighter pilot would and and three other fighter pilots would conspire to like make this story up.
Speaker 3: Because they're bored in the desert looking at the sky all day.
Speaker 1: It's like when the ocean is a desert with its life underground.
Speaker 2: It's like when this girl in my eighth grade class lied and said Rebecca Lobo was her mom the basketball player for the New York Liberty, And we were like, no, she isn't. And we're like, what the fuck was that about?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Just for attention? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that is.
Speaker 2: No, she was not. You know what's funny though, and I'm sorry to take it there. We want to we were we went to we had like a trip where we're going to the East coast and we're like, oh, where's your mom at? You know, because you say, you say she's always playing in the WNBA like maybe she pulled she'll pull up, and then she like she starts she started acting stupid about it, like she never said that.
Speaker 1: Ship she was froze for thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah in the middle, we know your that's not your last name, isn't even Lobo full in the mad crazy when.
Speaker 3: Kids are compulsive iyers like that, and you're like, do you think no one's gonna check?
Speaker 2: Well, like just quick maths already alone, like already negated that because at the time, what Recca Globo was born in seventy three and this person was born in eighty four, right, you know what I mean? So I'm like, your mother was nine.
Speaker 3: Like people are like, real, oh, my dad is Spider Man. Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Means might be telling them that. I'm not saying that from personal experience, but.
Speaker 2: Jesus, yeah, you're knocking it off.
Speaker 3: Stop letting everyone know you're Spider Man. You're gonna j Jenna j Jonah Jamison is never gonna let you.
Speaker 1: I got with them after this, he's fucking Spider Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The fame thing, I guess is the like that everybody wants to be famous in the modern world, and even though like you know, nobody has become famous in a good way in US history from being like I saw aliens, Like maybe it's.
Speaker 3: Just the are you forgetting Tom DeLong but.
Speaker 1: He didn't go he was famous in the more famous you think, where are you?
Speaker 3: I like aliens from San Diego where they live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry about the aliens. Yeah right now, Like he's like dunking on everybody on his Twitter right now. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: With the aliens at the Alien Show. They're so cool and I want to see where they come from.
Speaker 1: So my overall position on this is like cautiously intrigued and just going to keep paying attention for Yeah.
Speaker 2: For me, For me, I'm like, you know, I'm open to it. Yeah, I'm I'm uap curious. I mean so I just want to you know. But like for me too, it's not going to be enough for this guy to be like, yo, I saw this, there's not human biologics or whatever. I'm like, fucking come with receipts.
Speaker 3: The term non human biologics got me intrigued.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when when they were like in these operators, they were He's like, they did recover, not human biologics. I was paying hold on what biological.
Speaker 3: Non human biologica, the new fragrance biologic Hell, oh thank you that will it's a skincare podcast now, yeah.
Speaker 1: Please all right Molly anything to add on UFOs.
Speaker 3: No, I was just thinking of more ways to sing blank within eighty two songs about UFOs.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a pleasure having you as always. Where can people find you?
Speaker 2: Follow you all that good stuff always?
Speaker 3: I know you can find me on Instagram at Molly Underscore, Lambert, watching Waiting, looking at the skies for Aliens.
Speaker 1: Yes, there it is. Is there a working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Say it ain't so oh ufo? There it is, Turn the Leaves Off, carry Me Home, the same song as sail Away that I was singing at the beginning by stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find me Molly Underscore, Lambert on Instagram. That's it. I'm off Twitter aka x x so yeah for now I'm on I'm on Instagram. But you can find me and I'll be back with more podcasts.
Speaker 2: See you will.
Speaker 1: Is there work a media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: I've just been watching the Mary Tyler Moore Show. I know, every time you guys talk to me, I'm like, yo, you heard of this show.
Speaker 2: Cheers, But it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: It has been. I kind of went back where I went like like Cheers, Taxi Mary Tyler Moore Show.
Speaker 1: There we Go.
Speaker 3: Mary Tyler Moore Show is so fucking good and honestly makes you think about the strike a lot and be like, Wow, isn't it crazy how a show that's well written can just like stand the test of forever right, and a show that's not well written like nobody cares. Yeah, almost like they need to pay the goddamn writers.
Speaker 1: Almost.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it's art that we have to preserve and not just turn towards content.
Speaker 3: Content, God, the AI content the way they're just like, it's going.
Speaker 2: To be great, I mean good. When's the last time we saw was Van Vought? Van Vought?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw we saw an outbrain headline that was it's no big secret, why no nobody wants to hire Van Vought anymore in Hollywood or something along those lines, with a picture of Vince Vaughan. So they just like got they malfunctioned and got Vince Vaughn's name as Van Vought. And I think that sums up what we're all headed for. That's what our movies are gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, somebody I know named Van is running for I think WGA president because he was one of the first people to bring up AI last year. He was like the only person who ran on the anti AI platform last year because he was like, you know, you heard about this AI stuff. They're gonna fuck us. Yeah, I know his last name, but his name is Van the brand and check out his platform because truly, never never underestimate these ghouls. Yeah, and uh how coolish they are when it comes to exploiting workers. Yeah, they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: No, truly they don't. They don't.
Speaker 1: Miles, where can people find you? Follow you?
Speaker 2: Man? Find me on Twitter, Instagram, fucking threads, motherfucking TikTok. I don't post anything there. I just lurk on there. But anyway, Miles of Gray here, ray there. Yeah, you gotta lurk, you gotta look.
Speaker 3: I'm on there as a Molly Lambert world.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, do you post anything? You're just lurking, just lurking.
Speaker 3: But I think I might start posting sometime. Yeah, you when I have a podcast to promote. I think I'm gonna become a TikTok guy. I also think TikTok is so much better than every other social media I've ever used in my life.
Speaker 2: It is pretty that's all passing it's like the one platform I.
Speaker 3: Feared it, but it's better because it's like the other ones, like Twitter makes me feel bad and like get engaged in like fighting about stuff that I don't really even care about. Yeah, TikTok is just like here's a bar eating a watermelon right exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, here's how you make this wonderful salmj soup. And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I started getting the ones where like things just are getting crushed by a hydraulic press. Hydraulic press. I can watch that all day and night.
Speaker 2: It's so and one of them, and there's like one of like a lego doing really good against it, like handling.
Speaker 3: Really that makes sense if you've ever stepped on a lego, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ends up be coming to the.
Speaker 3: Dads and the chat dads in the chat. Nothing better than a dad stepping on a lego and trying to not curse and.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh, I'm cursing, fuck fucking kidding me now, I have a I go indent in my foot forever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And also find us Miles and Jack on Mad Boosti's NBA podcast. Also to catch me on the true crime podcast The Good Thief and fortunately d fiance tweets I like a couple. Let's see Janet or Jane of the North at Jane ot N on Twitter said I'm sorry that Mitch McConnell appears to have suffered a medical incident. He'll have the best healthcare the taxpayers money can buy and return to work to abolish Medicare and Social Security for the rest of us. There you go, so get fucked. And then Ali Maynard at Miss Maine tweeted, aliens are going to be super confused when they show up threaten to overthrow our leaders, and we're all stoked and offer to help.
Speaker 1: That's good. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien on threat that Jack underscore, Oh underscore Brian.
Speaker 2: Some tweets, some exes.
Speaker 1: I've been enjoying. House of Decline tweeted pastor Jesus died for your sins, me vexed and Ben Roseen tweeted lunchable in venture eating pizza. What if this was cold and sucked. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeeist, at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily Zekeeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnotes look off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Oh, Miles, is there a song that you think people might.
Speaker 2: I think you will if you like Hiatus Coyote like I do, one of my favorite bands. You know they have everybody in that band is a fantastic musician. They all have different solo projects. The keyboard player Simon Maban has a new solo project. It's really dope. This track is called Good hair Day and it's just like super feel good, kind of discoee adjacent, clavinet pumping keyboard play. It's just funky. So this is a good one to kick your weekend off. Have a good hair day. And if you don't have a hair like me, hey, just just envision it for yourself. So Simon mabn good hair.
Speaker 1: You can have a good hair day when you decide to fully commit to that blonde wig. Miles, Yeah, like we've been discussing.
Speaker 2: You know, I I know, but I got someone someone called it out for being synthetic at a party, so I'm kind of yeah, I kind of go down on myself.
Speaker 1: They wanted like real horse hair, or they want animal, they want to die.
Speaker 2: I think they wanted to get that real that Scandinavian. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, I guess I'm okay with Scandinavians having.
Speaker 1: Died for your wake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we will link off to that song in the footnotes today. These is a production of ByHeart Radio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio ap Apple podcast. Wherever you're listening to your favorite shows, that is going to do it for us. This week we are back with the weekly Zeitgeist highlights from the week and then on Monday to tell you what was trending over the weekend, and on Tuesday with a very special guest episode with Alex Carrittsanas and we will talk to you all then bye bye, just