Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast. Let make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Buck Brief. We have Nancy Pelosi going back on the rules that she herself changed because you know it's advantageous to her, and she has no ethics, no moral compass. She's pretty much the most sociopathic Democrat on Capitol Hill, which is saying something. Also, what does she think of Kamala Harris, the Vice president? Is Kamala ready to lead? It's a question, it's a worthwhile question. Nancy Pelosi won't answer that question. We shall discuss. And then where are we with the biden economy, biden Omics they're calling it. How are things actually looking out there? What's going on with inflation? We'll touch on all these things. So let's start with this. Here is Nancy Pelosi. I think this is important. Here's Nancy Pelosi saying that she did not set a precedent on impeachment by not holding a floor vote of the House to open the inquiry. Here's what she.
Speaker 2: Says, and Speaker Pelosi. Speaker McCarthy made the argument the other day that. Well, Nancy Pelosi set this precedent. She waited a long time to have a vote on the first impeachment of Donald Trump. You did hold a vote, we should add, but he said you made the rules, and he's just following them now by not holding this initial vote for an impeachment inquiry. What do you say to that.
Speaker 3: I say that that's hogwash. I mean, it's ridiculous, and I don't know why the press keeps repeating it. The fact is we said we were going to I assign my speak committee chairs, six of them to develop the facts, because you have to act upon the facts. That's a strange thing to say, maybe around here, but have the act upon the fact. We had a couple of weeks of doing that, a few weeks of doing that, in three or four weeks. We then prepared to bring the bill to the floor.
Speaker 1: Now, the problem with this is it is a lie. Now, that's not a problem for Nancy. She doesn't care. She lies all the time.
Speaker 4: She's just sort of hastandly whatever she has to say. She'll wag her little old bony finger in your face, and then she'll take a private jet to her forty million dollar mansion.
Speaker 1: Or it's a fifteen million dollar mansion, whatever it is in San Francisco. She's a person who is addicted to the power and purpose of office. She's running again. As you know, we see a lot of this, and it's actually quite sad. People who do have families. She has children, she has grandchildren, which is a beautiful thing, a blessing their last years of life. They would rather spend in front of CNN cameras on Capitol Hill accomplishing nothing other than vanity imposturing. This is true of many people in our leadership class, Republican and Democrat of that age, and it really says something that's quite quite sad. I think it's the fear of not being relevant anymore. But also what was it all about? I mean, for someone like Nancy Pelosi, what was it all about? It was always about Nancy Pelosi. Wasn't about the country, wasn't about serving some bigger, broader purpose. In fact, her whole life professionally publicly is a lie, the notion that she really cared about the future of the country. No, she cared about acquiring, wielding, and maintaining power. As Nancy Pelosi, that's it. She had an addiction. She's really an addict. And when you understand that these politicians are addicts for power, then so much more about them make sense. So much more holds up, and you can understand why things happened when they do. But let's go back to the lie here for a second, because impeachment inquiry being opened, and they're saying, oh, but you're not holding a vote. Here is Nancy Pelosi on the fifteenth of October twenty nineteen saying there is no requirement to open for a full House vote to open an impeachment inquiry, as the same.
Speaker 3: As chairman said, there's no requirement that we have a vote, and so at this time we will not be having a vote. And I'm very pleased with the thoughtfulness of our caucus in terms of being supportive of the path that we are on, in terms of fairness, in terms of seeking the truth, in terms of upholding the constitution of the United States.
Speaker 1: All right, So did Pelosi forget that this is a requirement and that she went forward? Does it matter? She doesn't care. She doesn't care. She will say whatever she has to say in the moment. Now, this is also something I will say, we see with both parties now politicians who will lie in the most brazen fashion. It used to be because the Internet allowed us to fact check them much more readily that there was I think greater hesitation to do these kinds of brazen lies. I think that used to be the case. It is no longer the case. We have entered an air of weaponized untruth. I guess you could say where whoever lies the most, the most shamelessly, gets the furthest This is what is going on. Not a lot of truth telling going on on Capitol Hill these days. Not a lot of people who are saying things you go, oh wow, yeah that's true, and that's bad for that person's career right now to say that, I'm not saying everything everyone saying capital is a lie of course, Republican and Democrat. But if you look at our political culture right now, consequences for the most outrageous mendaciousness or mendacity one of those words is right, their consequences are non existent. No one cares just do it go for it doesn't work, does control the other side? Everyone can say, oh, that's that's politics. You know, it's uh, it's not flag football, it's tackle. It's full contact. All right, well, this is where it leads to Nassy Pelosi gets to lie and lie and no one even really cares. But even more interesting to me was when Pelosi was asked about whether Kamala Harris is ready to lead, because this is the big problem for Democrats. Everyone knows Joe Biden's too old, everybody, even Democrats. But they don't have a good second option. They can't have an open primary, and they don't want it to be Kamala. So that means what are they left with Joe Biden? Yours, truly has been so consistent. I've been taking all the arrows on this for how many months now? How many months have I been going on this show, on the big radio show and saying, guys, it's gonna be Biden, It's gonna be Biden. It's gonna be Biden. That's not because I can tell the future. I can just tell what the options are. I can just look at the pathways and say, well, they're not going to do that one, and they're not gonna do that one. This is their only option. And you see this where Nancy has asked about it, and here is her response. M Harris the best running mate for this president.
Speaker 3: He thinks so, and that's what matters.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nancy has asked about Kamala in a leadership role and does not come out the way that I'm sure the big supporters of Kamala Harris would want it to, which is avoiding the question, avoiding the question. I'm going to get back into why that's significant here in a second. You know, we are information accumulators, and I just want to tell you this is some information you take on board. This is from the Wall Street Journal earlier this yearl BIT central bank digital currencies are coming, whether countries are ready or not. It's in the Wall Street Journal. Central bank digital currencies are coming, whether countries are ready or not. So I think it's worth you checking out what former Wall Street insider and digital currency Expertika Tawari has to say about this. He thinks our federal government could soon announce a change in the dollar. The inside thinking is that our currency may soon become digital currency instead of the paper current we've had our whole lives. Tik It Twari is warning that the official announcement could come in the next few months. He's put together a video explaining all of this as well. As providing the three steps you need to take to prepare. Go to Dollar Recall dot Com to watch this video that some in the government don't want you to see. Certainly not right now. Dollar recall dot Com. Learn how to prepare before it's too late. That's Dollar Recall dot Com paid for by Palm Beach Research Group. So why won't they just say kom was ready, She's in a great spot, She's fantastic. Because there are some in the Democrat Party who I think would rather push that forward, and they don't want to get the Pelosies that the power structure of the DNC and the Democrat apparatus, they don't want that to create an opening here because they know they see the analysis the way that I do. Pelosi sees it the way that I do. And as much as people get mad at me for saying this, I just say it because I think it's so obviously true. The Democrats think that Joe Biden is a great matchup for them. The Democrats think that Joe Biden is the best option for defeating Donald Trump, and they're already preparing for it to be Trump. No. No one at this point that I talked to in politics thinks it's going to be anyone other than Trump in the Republican primary, unless with all the provisos that no one can predict the future, something crazy could happen, all the trials that are coming and all that kind of stuff. But right now it's going to be Trump. So you sit there and you say, all right, why would Democrats allow this situation to play out the way that it has. Why wouldn't they have made given that they've seen that it's been Trump for some time, why wouldn't they have made some kinds of preparation to have Kamala take over run as an incumbent, right because remember Joe Biden steps down, who becomes the president Kamala Harris. She then gets run as an incumbent president and pick a new vice president and try to defeat Donald Trump. That's a very straightforward game plan that's not complicated really when you think about it. The problem is they think she can't win. Kamala is the problem. Kamala is the problem for Democrats right now. That's what you see playing out, and that is why they don't even want to play this game of making it seem like they have too. They can't undermine her entirely. She's the vice president for his black female vice president, etc. But they don't want people to get any ideas about, oh, we can actually do this thing where Joe Biden steps down and Kamala takes over, because that would be the obvious that would be the obvious play. Let's talk about the economy in a second. And since we're talking about the economy, you know why the gold standard is a phrase we still use even though we're off the gold standard, because when all else is volatile, inflation, interest rates, her all that stuff, Gold is a standard of value and stability. And that's why you want some gold in your savings plan, on your retirement account. Right you want to diversify. You will come to appreciate owning real gold as a way to protect the value of what you've earned. Gold is good, it's solid, it's a rare commodity, and it has long term, enduring and historically proven value. Before purchasing your gold, make sure you get it from the right the right entity, the right group, the right people. That's the Oxford Gold Group. This is why I've gotten my gold from four years the Oxford Gold Group. Make sure that you can get gold real gold and silver. If you want delivered secure, I have both delivered securely to your home. I'm a big fan of the Oxford Gold Group. I've been working with them now and buying from them for over four years, so I go way back with them. Call them today, talk to them about the size of your portfolio. Talk to them about what your interests are for diversification. They want long term customers who are going to build up the appropriate amount of precious metals for themselves for the long term. They're not looking to make some quick sale that you're gonna be like, oh gosh, what about No. No, they want you to be a happy, long term customer like I am. Call the Oxford Gold Group eight three three four to three zero buck that's a three three four three zero b u c k. Or you can go online to the website Oxford Gooldgroup dot com slash buck that's Oxford Gooldgroup dot com slash b u ck. So inflation is a problem right now. Inflation is an issue for this election. They thought probably that it wouldn't be, but it actually is turning out to be something that we're gonna be talking more about. This is now after they've pretty much thrown everything they have at the inflation problem. The fastest rise in rates that we've seen, and god knows how long, a very long time. And I think there's a recognition. I mean, here, for example, is Rick Santelli CNBC, the guy who called for the tea party. Here he is saying inflation is rising. It's up three point seven percent over last year.
Speaker 5: The consumer price Index for the month of August headline expected up an aggressive six tenths, and the economist and analysts delivered up six tenths, up six tenths. The last time we had up six tenths on a month over month was going way back. You have to go all the way back to February. February of twenty twenty two to find a bigger number. It was up seven tenths. Actually in March it was up as well. So now if we consider that the high water mark here in two thousand and five was up one point two yes, we've made progress, but this follows up two tents one percent. Strip out food and energy up three tenths of one percent year over year, up three point seven percent. That is hotter than expected, hotter than the rearview mirror, and three point seven. The last time we're anywhere near there was up four percent in May.
Speaker 1: Now you can tell me that this is, oh, just part of the plan, but I would say it's obviously not part of the plan. So don't tell me that, because I would say that doesn't make any sense. They thought they would curb inflation, they haven't. Food and energy are more expensive, getting even more expensive. Middle classes getting squished. Obamacare is a disaster. It's another thing, really interesting Wall Street Journal piece about it. Obamacare is great if you never get sick. If you never get sick, Obamacare is a really nice healthcare plan. If you're somebody who actually needs to use it, you have a problem. It gets very expensive, and it's crappy, very narrow networks. Middle class people, people making fifty sixty, seventy thousand dollars, they're the ones who are the most affected by this.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden talks.
Speaker 1: About grow the economy from the middle out. You know, it's all crap, it's all lies, But we'll continue to speak the truth here on the Buck brief Shield time