Speaker 1: Man, say man, say Man, say Danny Texas man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we're damn Texas.
Speaker 1: It's going down, it's going down.
Speaker 3: But somebody push up.
Speaker 1: Come on, bunny, come on man, money bag better get the shade, A little shade a little boy.
Speaker 4: The one thing about Texas down right there with my boy Clayton little d Dallas Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta take the whole friend, come.
Speaker 4: On, come on man as bro Dallas Alight, you're the business.
Speaker 1: Say he's pulling up little cowboy, not the football.
Speaker 5: I thought he was a cowboy, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: Got to tell it on the back.
Speaker 4: I gotta now. You just gotta hat.
Speaker 5: You gotta starm with the head on. Jared Jone on this show, Jar Joe the show.
Speaker 2: Many Yah, I ain't got much to say, man, I would be I would be remiss. Remember you that worry lou Bro. We ain't shot my boy Gred for a birthday, man. We gotta god damn hey man, we don't do that work. And then eighty five South show gonna shot him out before we shot him out. Oh no, you ain't stealing Gred from us? Yes, So that I started we starting to show out like.
Speaker 1: This This show dedicated to gregs we ain't losing Greg bottle man.
Speaker 3: Oh don't worry. We're gonna buy him something else.
Speaker 4: You don't want no bottle, don't even drink. Yeah, we got to Justin Tuck a special for my all inclusive, don't stop. We got for him.
Speaker 1: The ain't gonna say what what's up? Don't worry about it, and we're going to Baltimore. Oh oh yeah, show him how to really do it. I got I got, yeah, I know, lady oh oh yeah yeah yeah, keep that on the low, look saying yeah, yeah, we ain't saying too much, lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can't find that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to lose to mat don't worry about yeah, yeah, light the street too, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so she ain't even put up berners out there like that for sure.
Speaker 2: Justin Tucker got seven new massages. There have a cute Tucker of inappropriate behavior.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: This seventeen women told him, Tucker, I don't They might say we talk and play a lot when we sit down in these chairs and get behind these microphone, but we called this. We said it was something off with his kicking.
Speaker 1: Brou and that's what it was.
Speaker 2: When they were letting it slide and let it fly by. The boy was kicking seventy yard field goals.
Speaker 4: I I thought I didn't know he was. He did the d whitey. I thought he was just he might have had a side piece, and I thought she might have been black and black woman in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: He was probably expressing his mill stupid yeah, like what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so kind of throwing his mouth. Can he bounce back from this?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 4: No, I can wrap.
Speaker 3: He already was missing kick thing.
Speaker 4: What do you do? What Pauls?
Speaker 1: Tucky?
Speaker 6: Tucky? That's all I'm saying. Put it away. All I'm saying is put it away.
Speaker 3: Everything don't need wordplay.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, put it away, chuck it in your draws, put it away. But what I will say is if there's any organization that you could do like this with and and bounce back Baltimore, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, but it may not be up to the organization. It may be up to the NFL if it gets to y'all don't see this number having to step in on all this. That's seven seventeen women. Y'all don't see legend Allegedly man watch the brother for the Texans no more after this Cleveland for sure legally legally because he never had to go to court. If he had to go to court, is over. If that's the Tucker, don't settle out, it's over with that kick of money and QP money way different, bro, that settle of money might hurt him. I know, like this seventeen city don't take care of this even going to court?
Speaker 4: Why maybe not the city could take care of it. It wouldn't even be in this.
Speaker 3: It done got too fun. After that first one came out like, hey, who all took it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Straight, what what I'm telling y'all?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: Watch what watch swept on the rough? I ain't got what? Yeah, we're good. We ain't got I want to I want we ain't.
Speaker 1: Got too that. I want to see. If he married, that's oh yeah, you maya word.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's gonna hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now her wife gonna state was no.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm saying. They turn in the terms of the court of public opinions.
Speaker 4: People look at you.
Speaker 1: Different, Like if Tiger Woods out here just hit in the boot hole in the parking lot, he wasn't married, you know, I mean, just be what it was. But it was the fact that he was married that made everybody turn on Who turned on everybody?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never I'm yeah, I like him, but I can't see how he was doing that though he would he would hit the parking lot bro like, like like he got way too much money, h him in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: He was moving to golf clubs.
Speaker 1: He is a straight.
Speaker 4: Do you want to allow to lesson last?
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all hold that last parm for the hell and I don't even know how the golf turns.
Speaker 3: But hey, I got another boat I gotta do real quick.
Speaker 1: I had a had like a little documentary on it, right, like all that's how I found out about what bro Tiger.
Speaker 4: Wild wife find out everything bro Like.
Speaker 3: At the end of the he left that on the voicemail.
Speaker 4: Yes, he was like ready to lead everything. They found out. She's coming for us. Bro.
Speaker 1: Let's let's just be real. Everybody not good cheaters. I know I'm most cheaters ain't good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I'm not.
Speaker 4: That's why that's why I rarely get relationships.
Speaker 1: Hey, and then if I do get caught, oh, it's your fault kind of like you don't trust me? Why be with me? If you can't trust me.
Speaker 4: Why are you looking for something that relationship? But now they already she already knew you was a cheater. She thinks she's gonna change you. So you don't like me one, you don't like me for me what I'm saying that look all right, you know how you you smell me? You know what it is you you you know what I'm saying. And you still want to stick around. I'm telling you, and you're feeling it and you see it. Well, if you want to stick around, you ain't gonna change me. Like you can't teach an old dog new tricks, old dog on me. I'm just like you know what I mean? Like and then like how you get mad.
Speaker 8: Dog?
Speaker 4: All the hell up? Just getting a biscus.
Speaker 1: All the time. You've been siting that getting patty? How you think that on dogs new tricks? Man, don't kill us? That be where a dog is there for a reason? Hold on here been cheated on? Oh yeah, yeah, that would make you a man. Talk to him, talk to me about nothing. You never got mad and just sprinted out of nowhere. It wasn't that I talked to it.
Speaker 4: Man. It's therapy. But I'm saying, like football over it, man, it's on us.
Speaker 1: Where it is.
Speaker 4: Weekend? Get it out talking. Look now, Bro, matter of fact, it was during the super Bowl weekend. It was Super Bowl weekend. It was Super Bow weekend. This is my first year out of the league. Okay, so you know what year was then? What what? Kansas City one in Miami, Kansas City one, Man, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: That's a year after they lost the Temple Baby.
Speaker 1: Then they beat the Rams.
Speaker 4: We need to get they won in Miami though, I know that for we was in Miami and Bro I was tripping. I always tell hisself because this is what I'm doing. The Steve Harvey stuff.
Speaker 1: I got the skull, the sleeve, Harvey sleeve art the I got the skull, cap the mustard, and I'm convinced this twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: I don't yep. Right before a pandemic, I don't convince it. Steve Harvey to let me come on the red carpet and interview people as Sleeve Harvey. So this is my first year out of the lead. I'm trying to show I ain't fell off. I'm still around.
Speaker 3: You gonna see me regarding.
Speaker 4: See me, I'm gonna still be here. I'm a ball man. I fumped. I was fumbling. I'm talking about went out my boys and night like got drunk his hell with them, did it And I had to do the NFL Honors that next day. To do the he was justed Steve Harris hosting it. My coming there sweating bullets. I like, I look like Paul Williams' bad right, So I mean it was bad. And I remember she was uh for she like always that's my white black auntie. She just was looking at she said, But so everything was just the icing on the cake. Was I get back to the room. I'm like, what I told you, I was just working.
Speaker 3: Where you at, where you at?
Speaker 4: I need you not.
Speaker 1: I need some head quick. I need a doctor. I need to fix everything. Everything that went down. Make me forget this.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I didn't bro I'm like, so now, my so when you say that, when your heart like go to your stomach. But I was like, I just like, I was like, I was like Eddie Murphy boomerang. I was just like like, just like, I look like a bitch. I'm like what she had hit up? What I'm like, So I don't know how, but I I'm looking on I g and I seen another situation. They on a private plane.
Speaker 1: From room.
Speaker 4: To from and they left Miami. They ain't stayed with the super Bowl gone. Super Bowl was Sunday. They left on a Saturday.
Speaker 2: Focus on yourself, Focus on yourself, can focus on yourself.
Speaker 1: And what Dreke said, this is bigger than super Bowl. When I got through that, I feel better.
Speaker 4: But I needed that from me, Luke. But I'll tell you all that that's why she was supposed to cheat. It was so but at the same time, like it was so much, so much she was supposed to do that. I can't do that. I can't compete. Hey, I'm telling you I make the games.
Speaker 1: That make I made the usual GD on me with I think she went with me.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that they had a car like that got on your nerve that motherfucking much for you to go you win clip if you had the goddamn.
Speaker 4: If you like, I tell if you're gonna leave me, at least elevate for sure, at least and and and and she went to the sky Mile Club and I said.
Speaker 1: You know, and I was like, you know what go through I ain't even ain't she just walked on on the plane, no bag, checking the bag, nobody say, and I ain't even I ain't say nothing to her.
Speaker 3: Got on there with the big bottles of water.
Speaker 4: Everything, sparkling water, nigga.
Speaker 1: But mostly before you asked for it. So I said, you know what, that's what's up. And I just took it on the chief real. Then that just turned you up.
Speaker 4: When I tell y'all, after that moment, everything everything went creak because I was just like, oh, what like in that night, went out with my boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got I was like, yeah, real quick, this is your old lady at the time. Did somebody was with I was just yeah, but it was still like, that's the interest she was.
Speaker 4: She was no, no, no, no, no, she was number one. Nold have been real. No, no, I'm being real. It could have been. She like, no, I take that back. She could have been your girl. She was up there. I said she was number one. Cool, I said, not said no, like we're gonna we're come on ball, like, nigga, I had to coach you through this ship.
Speaker 9: Stop lying, accountability, accountability.
Speaker 4: Who said I ain't gonna I ain't gonna down play.
Speaker 1: I was like no.
Speaker 4: She was like, and I was tripping to at the time. I had no business even making her that like she was the main. I made her the main. I was tripping, bro, I don't know, I was tripping hard. That push was good. I was just we do that, We do that. Damn Bro.
Speaker 1: I feel I ain't never want to tell this story either, but I can't. I feel like I can't leave you by yourself, okay, because that's.
Speaker 4: What we're here. King's amongst Kings, amongst.
Speaker 1: Kings, motherfucking paper over. But got it, Hey, bro, it got something to do with sports too, So it's still kind of so Nigga, I'm doing the movie right, you know what I'm saying. They have no about it and meet the chick on on on set. I'm talking about fine as fun. I'm talking about real. I'm talking about like, Nigga, if you're ride in the car with her, a certain rapper, come on, you gotta turn that ship down and be like, can you listen to this? Because I don't want you, you know what I'm saying that type of Finally, you know, but we kicking it.
Speaker 2: Dang college basketball after the All Star break, now they're gonna start playing seriously. And when I say seriously, they're gonna take it up a notch. So look, man, all Star break is over, the NBA season is in back, and it's in full swing. Plus if you into hockey, the NHL is hean up to.
Speaker 3: So whether you're courtside or.
Speaker 1: Rink side, prize pitch had you covered.
Speaker 4: So look this how it works.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's two to six players. They go more or less. If you think they gonna go more, and you go more. If you think they gonna go less, then you go less. You think Luca gonna drop more than thirty points, probably so so that when you will do more, then you just could buy them six times twenty five your money, man, twenty five times your money whatever you put down, well, you not doing that.
Speaker 1: And if you're in it. And I don't know much about hockey, but if you think Connor McDavid's.
Speaker 3: Scoring more than two goals this weekend, lock it in.
Speaker 2: That's what prize pits here for. Man, lock in your picks and get ready to win. Let's get some money, man, springtime coming.
Speaker 3: Prize Pitch gonna give you fifty.
Speaker 1: Dollars instantly when you play five hours, and you're gonna use the cold broken plate and wash that bonus hit your account. Don't wait download the app if you don't got the air already. I don't know what you behind that.
Speaker 2: Everybody on Prime peach and you know what I'm saying, Prime piech, run your game hard.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about whatever it want, whatever you want to call a nigga buying or whatever she needs. She talking to me, We going back and forth, and then something happened. Boom, big nigga in the city dies.
Speaker 4: Right. I don't hear from her for a few days. I'm like, oh, damn over you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you know I'm still around trying to people I can. Don't hit her up too much. Funeral happens, Ship, go to the funeral happens.
Speaker 4: She's back. Boom, We're back talking.
Speaker 1: Were kicking it, and I'm talking about you know, I don't showed her my mama on FaceTime. They talking to each other. I'm like, oh, yeah, this is it's on the way.
Speaker 4: It's up. I'm I'm a I'm calling my holes.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing every hole that I see see around town, letting them know, b Linsen.
Speaker 4: The baby ain't no sense. I know, crazy you fuck have you see it?
Speaker 1: So look again, I even I'm doing this other movie, and I get her a part in the movie, right, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, you throwing I'm one of floor Floyda bro Hey, I'm like, look, look I said, I'm like we had moved somebody out of one position to put her in a bigger role.
Speaker 4: Right, So we go to do the we go to do the table read, and I see it.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 3: You know how you see a nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, I'm seeing me driving down the same street. But I can't stop the bitch bad now that I'm talking about tell us to the floor. Now, I can't stop. I can't stop. I cannot stop. So look, so we're going you know what, You're back and forth. We into it, you know, kind of deep in the mix or whatever, and I'm type of nigga. If I fuck with you, I'm going all in. You know, you mentioned something you like. I'm a buy you like some expensive mass perfume. I gotta to be on your doorstep in three days. That's just how I wrote. Man going through all that ship. She's like, look, I'm going in to New York on Tuesday, but I'll be back because you know, we start the movie on Friday. I'm like, that's what's up. But she hit me like, I'm gonna call you back in a minute. I finna go get a wax. I say, damn, okay, so that's different.
Speaker 4: You got to get a wax, you.
Speaker 8: Know what time?
Speaker 4: But hey, but still, you know what I mean, That ain't my girl.
Speaker 1: I'm being a nigga that visits, came to see and wouldn't do that thing to come back to the family.
Speaker 4: And start over.
Speaker 1: Yes, I still got a little bit of all right, but just like you say, brou it's something about Instagram and when you got that, when God this fuck with you, you just it's just start coming to you. You ain't even know, detective, this just be here.
Speaker 4: Hey. And then they put I said, that's the same I said.
Speaker 3: The same background.
Speaker 6: She's playing at the same background, the same to back, back to back, bro, just the same background.
Speaker 4: Back to back, bro. No air drop, no air drop. Loo.
Speaker 1: I don't want to leave you by yourself. I'm trying to tell you. I'm telling you, bro, you won't even believe this ship. So uh, I start seeing the stories, the the you know how you put the music in notes?
Speaker 4: Now you know then of your notes or whatever.
Speaker 1: Share note. The music is becoming like more uh less make the Stallion City Girl, more Aliyah one and a million love type ship. I'm like, all right, damn, it might be over with for real. So now I start, you know what I'm saying this tettling myself in and be like okay, and the text messages are getting shorter and shorter. Then she like, I'm going to l a tomorrow from New York. I'm like, damn, ship, I got's a track star. Yeah, so I'm really put I'm really pushing the brakes now, like hey hey, now if I ain't driving that animal, but I'm still driving, you better. I'm still driving right here by twelve speed brums, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Still going nigga.
Speaker 1: Then finally she in the car, obviously passing the side, starts on the ceiling.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, boom so. But then she plays the story and you can hear the nigga's voice.
Speaker 1: Now, being that I really know basketball and what he said, I knew exactly who he was as soon as.
Speaker 4: I heard come lord, gard.
Speaker 1: Ain't no nigga crazy cot the phone lou crazier than that, bro, and I hain't even I'm even telling this story, I wouldn't even tell it because I don't want you to be by myself. Listen, bro, listen, nigga. And then when I find out when I brown would be crazy. I would never tell the story. Alright, I'm gonna tell you a hooper, y'all, just give me a give me a second.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm gonna tell you, the only reason I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Tell y'all is because y'all know already. No, it's not James Harden.
Speaker 4: Listen, bro.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, damn. When I hear it, I'm like, damn, ship ship. I can't even I ain't gonna be able to tell nobody this ship because the nigga got a family, and I would never you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, go in in all that ship.
Speaker 1: So I come home on Sunday driving back and by do Levar's comedy showing ship and the nigga of bars like, oh damn, this nigga yell oed On left his family for another chick.
Speaker 4: I said, boy, I knew that ship weeks ago.
Speaker 5: You that.
Speaker 4: Nigga nigga.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll tell somebody, she's the one with the green mask in the movie Game.
Speaker 4: We was watching the movie. I thought they only have one. Nah. Well yeah, yeah, I don't know. I had been keeping up with it.
Speaker 1: But nigga, yes, brok about nah that nigga don't know me at all. Bro the way, And I'm saying this like you said, she's supposed to go there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, that's nigga doing crazy. But all I'm saying is she she owed me some holes.
Speaker 4: Yes she is. Did I feel that, oh you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she don'tw me.
Speaker 4: No hose. I dropped all my hose for you. No you know why game? Yeah yeah, yeah, that's just a I feel like, yeah, that's just a that that's the risk we take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so to speak, Nah, I disagree with you when you start putting her in a situation to elevate her life.
Speaker 1: When you employed the hotel, Yeah, that's when you start taking it's personal.
Speaker 4: Now, it's personal.
Speaker 1: I don't put some money in your pocket.
Speaker 4: The only thing I did was you know, fun the flight or two to come to the super Bowl. And no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh I would have got on that plane. If I fly and you get on the bitch coming you got might have dressed up like this like a store of this nigga real ship. Yeah I ain't. I ain't trying to make no scene. Bitch. You know you don't need to be on here.
Speaker 4: You know me three sixty for that round trip? What's up? What's up? You want something real?
Speaker 1: Pressler sloan flights of cheap too, though you probably could have got to give a damned first class something. I need something.
Speaker 4: I was right now. I left one part because boe bro. I'm thinking about this though I had I had convinced them Steve hardy folks the money. They was gonna have me set up in a nice hotel playing ship. This is how this how pussy with name me that I said, just send me that I'm gonna stay at the Airbnb with. But I didn't know that she had. It was other friends. It was a big ass manager, but it was other friends. I'm in there and now she done left, and in three three other holes in there, and I'm just like looking around, and I come out into the kitchen and I'm like, y'all knew, I said, I said, And they looking at me like you talked to I was like, how you talked to us.
Speaker 6: That's a win. You lose one and bounce back with three, that's a win.
Speaker 4: So well, okay, but yeah, no, no, I'm saying everything happened for a research happy about happy.
Speaker 3: That one't know Michael Jorge run.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll never know.
Speaker 4: But but but you know, all in all, it's just I remember talking to my dad about it. He said, I told you that the first thing I told him when I told about him, he said, he said, what's the sign? I said, Gemini. He said, that's y'all do them sign ship? Y'all go horsecopes, only Geminis.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I listened to, that Gemini ship somewhere, that it's Gemini ship. True.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the rest of them time, but that just different people. Man, that every single person I know that is a Gemini, male or female.
Speaker 4: About her first thing, my dad said, he said, boy, you're thinking two people. Now, Yeah, you got a lot of people. Bro.
Speaker 1: I could say a lot bro brouh. That's sign ship is something with it? Bro? People yeah, bro, like they say that Gemini, that's the man that that's who got me. Bro. Yes, bro. And on some real ship.
Speaker 2: Well, like, oh, but you good? She she did the ship good. Hey the nigga answer her phone? Mm hmm that nigga yet my puss sad did hung up?
Speaker 1: I hung the up? Is your girl?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: It was a girl that I was ready to leave my family.
Speaker 4: It was Sunshine on the phone.
Speaker 2: But Bro, she ain't gave She ain't gave me four or five opportunities.
Speaker 1: She was like, man, you gotta come get you gotta be silled. I'm like, no, No, you're gonna have it with We're gonna have it. God, damn it. Get closer on hit up. She ain't tip getting closer, get closer to you gotta leave this long time ago, you know what I mean. Then I called like what, I'm the head that way because that was like, I you know, we'll chill. Absolutely, So I called, but you know her X you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I knew you know you knew other nigga? Yeah, I knew, Okay, so I.
Speaker 1: Knew when the nigga said hello, I knew who the fun he was.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I text she ain't take back, so let me call, let her know she still woman to head that way or not? I called she ain't pick up, and I called, like.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 1: Hung up some which emailed me.
Speaker 4: That was some answering her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she emailed me.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry I tried to wait on she said, the whole bunch of long ass ship. Oh man, if I knew how to block an email, I would.
Speaker 1: Have blocked email.
Speaker 4: But you hurt me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was twenty two at the time. I was twenty two at the time. You couldn't tell me ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, I'm likena fuck with her.
Speaker 2: She got that going, she bro at the time, she like this, you gotta think now it's coming women getting that they has salons and ship.
Speaker 1: At the time, she's working on how Hassalon and all that ship. I said, yeah, we're gonna do this ship.
Speaker 4: New family.
Speaker 1: New family.
Speaker 3: Got the funk on. They doing good too.
Speaker 4: And you know what real nigga when you take and they provail so to speak, and have them you know, you see them have their kids and they live in their life. I just I'm as a nigga from the sideline, I'm I'm proud of them. Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: It helped me be a better for all that better man. Right after that nigga, I said, well, I took me and baby mom.
Speaker 1: Shit, let's take up the check and chee doing.
Speaker 2: Good in the work nigga. Nigga just sitting there look hate slices, just looking around check and chee. How they be gonna do me like that? Didn't give me no warning, but you didn't give me a water.
Speaker 3: But you let me know she was for real.
Speaker 4: Ship that fucked up seriously, like right after the ship that happened to Super Bowl. Everything with me and my daughter's mother got back, got got right, like as fun with as cole parents. I just like, man, I'm tired of this. This beef and ship were doing that. Yeah, it's just it wake you up certain certain same point.
Speaker 1: Though all watch it ain't nothing worse than a young hurt nigga. I'm telling you it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you gotta get to cancel somebody through that ship the other day, you know, young boy coming to me, you know, asking for some advice, some mentorship.
Speaker 4: Same ship, coach, How you get over, said son.
Speaker 6: Just you gotta go through it. When you get on the other side of we're gonna laugh about this ship. Sleep up. Let me tell you that you don't want to eat At the time, you might think. I always tell him, Man, you just got to go funk something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 3: But after that, Bro, that ships still there.
Speaker 4: I gotta get right with God. You got to get right. That's something now you got. You can fuck all you want to.
Speaker 3: You don't even want to stay at some of them business house you go fuck.
Speaker 4: You better not look after you finished. Just what's wrong with me? New coach is always a solution for me?
Speaker 1: Or was?
Speaker 4: But was it? Though?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was at the time. Ball, Yeah, it's it's a quick fix. Ball, it's a quick fix. You're still gonna think about it. We're still gonna think about.
Speaker 4: It, Bro.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I mean, but you know, that's the band aid over the womb. But eventually that wound heals and I got new band aids.
Speaker 2: That's why, men, Bro, that's why. That's why these y ns they crashed out so hard. They don't have no heartbreaking, no early age day.
Speaker 4: Now, that's that's that's, that's that. And they don't have no real niggas in their life to like took for them to bounce some of that info of that how Ball say, I took them to the side. We talked for them. Now if you don't talk to you, he's gonna talk that nigga. Nah boy, I got to I got to get I need to get back. Niggas don't know how.
Speaker 2: To lose the bro because they feel like the nigga, the nigga ain't try you, Bro, he tried her and she wit and Bro.
Speaker 4: The last the last thing I'm gonna do is fight or get killed. Killchi.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's too much out here.
Speaker 1: Something that always helped me. Bro, It ain't nobody. People rarely do something to you. They do stuff for themselves, and it affects you that way. You don't think about somebody trying.
Speaker 4: To do something.
Speaker 3: Let that motherfucker breathe.
Speaker 1: Let naw af the time we say clock that clock, friend, Yeah, friend, you did that one one on that one, No, lie, Bro, that's a real joy, it's real real yeah and Bro.
Speaker 2: And the thing is people be listening sometimes like that's all I want to be. People be to know because that men we can sit here and brag about all the women. It's a couple of women. They don't hurt us, they don't hurt up and make that show we're vulnerable. But after it happened, Tyler.
Speaker 4: What we turned back into got the Future ball. That's what I said. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: This a rock done. I would just saying. I tweeted two days I said, man, in my feelings, man, I had to put that Hendrix on. You had to, Mary Jay, I'm telling you put the Hendricks. I was in my feelings. Man, that was a very profound statement. You put on the What's song?
Speaker 1: No, I let that. I let them what was the first one that you remember?
Speaker 4: I just let it, just let it show. Because if you have the man.
Speaker 1: Monster, play Monster first to get over your heart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to get that Hendrix. I go, I go on the whole the whole album, my collection. So you started off with my collection. Hey, even if it hits you once, that would put you, you know what off?
Speaker 2: You know how I knew Future was a different type of nigga on that Monster album that that child to just said, he said, gona fuck that nigga, get it over with.
Speaker 4: When he said that, I said that, I was like, like, hey, I'm like a B side. That was the way first. It's gonna be okay, Okay, it's gonna be music. I don't want no relation.
Speaker 2: I would never tell a bitch I like to go funck that nigga, get it over because it's gonna hurt me.
Speaker 9: Imagine where he was emotionally.
Speaker 1: He was sick. He was sick for.
Speaker 4: Then, and they said, got my dig sucking. I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: I was fucking on the slat and I was thinking about, you'll like that. Was it crazy?
Speaker 4: You know? But I'm thinking going for the nigga, get it over. Have you ever been hurt? And and when and thought about it, I thought about the other no different that I was. You ain't never been in love. B Let me tell you, okay, So I share my story and I tell y'all look, make his story.
Speaker 10: Me working all on top of the bridge, I got look what you may don't don't fucking know stop got that one a pall.
Speaker 4: Stone mountain, win is hoping snorting line.
Speaker 1: I'm standing on top of the mountain in my drawns in my new jersey with my fucking.
Speaker 9: Hair man on because he took one shot.
Speaker 4: But anyway, look boom man.
Speaker 6: I never wanted Tom Brady to lose a win the Super Bowl so bad in my life. When they was undefeated, they had Moss and they played the Giants in the Super Bowl. My girlfriend in college ended up switching up the rule, switched root, and started dating the linebacker that was on that same team. He ended up getting drafted to the Giants and then playing Nigga. I wanted them to lose every motherfucking game they played.
Speaker 4: So she left you for him? Or just when y'all broke up, Uh.
Speaker 6: When my draft status wasn't as high as we anticipated it. M she was out the door, and I remember training in New Orleans, getting ready for the pro day for Combine and everything.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: I flew back to the fact that she keeping up with.
Speaker 4: I flew back.
Speaker 6: I flew back to Atlanta, knowing someone's wrong. I'm like, oh, you ain't calling me enough, you ain't texting back enough. I flew back to Atlanta and next like and I felt the spirit inside that condo.
Speaker 4: I said, oh, the spirit, this ain't.
Speaker 1: Me no more.
Speaker 4: And then you know when the homegirls come and look at you and kind of smirking ship they so little man still in there. Yeah, that was that.
Speaker 1: That was like, that was.
Speaker 4: But ship you can't see it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But luckily they broke up and he married and had a beautiful family and she's still like her Yeah.
Speaker 4: How she wanted to be.
Speaker 1: Come on, but Bomb is still keeping up with him, momb still keeping up with him to.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, train, No, I do not, don't.
Speaker 4: Don't do this. I'm telling you how long you know how long we go? A minute I've been doing. Let me tell you don't want three miles Tyler. I watched them there every game that year.
Speaker 6: That's when the Giants won the Super Bowl, and what that, what they catch, nigga couldn't have been more matter than anybody in the goddamn world at that point, Like the niggas, I want them to lose, and then I want to see Tom Brady.
Speaker 4: Going to feet and yeah, like you lost two three times three times?
Speaker 1: Sports comes in three sports heartbreak ship name of this episode.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Listen, Yeahbo ain't no team player. But we're gonna see if Joe Burrow is.
Speaker 1: They trying to see if he's gonna after his contract to get his boys paid.
Speaker 4: I think he's I think he's that type of nigga.
Speaker 1: He better, he better, y'all thinking should Yes, Bro, you don't want to lose Jamar chasing t Higgins, Bro, think every quarterback that has a big contract is going to have to.
Speaker 4: Do that at some point.
Speaker 3: It getting the sooner they're gonna have to find But.
Speaker 4: At the same time, it's like they're not losing ship because they're gonna make way more endorsements. Yep. And then the more you win, you know what I'm saying, like like, wasn't making that's crazy? Yeah, and you win super Bowls. You in every commercial Michael Jordan's last three Man, he said, man, fuck that, y'all get this ship right. McDonald's gonna get me right. He's just now. Joe Burrow ain't old though this was third or fourth year.
Speaker 1: Nah, he six, but then he went to college for years.
Speaker 4: Later.
Speaker 3: If yeah, he do he get another?
Speaker 4: Real did he just signed a big contract a couple of.
Speaker 3: Years ago, so he got one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got but but he's hurt at some point of every year though that's not I'm telling you, like miss flip business bro on the flip side, he wants, he wanted, even even if you do, like look at like a uh Kirk Cousins, Bro Kirk Cousins, don't milk this ship to the point where even before this Atlanta Falcons deal what he was getting with you forty guaranteed fifty he was doing for a while.
Speaker 4: What was that franchise? IM just guarantee you want.
Speaker 1: You in that bad game.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, they should figure that out. But then you got somebody who was in Cincinnati. So it's like, mm hmmm. If you got somebody willing to want to stay there.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be tough for him. They gotta get a defense. That's the problem. They don't have to pay money for somebody for defense. They only got one good defense, but they got hit the Yeah, yeah, but they don't have nobody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gotta figure some.
Speaker 4: When that player development coming out.
Speaker 3: I think that Eagles the favorite for next.
Speaker 1: Year to him, nah be depending on who come back, because they ain't losing nobody.
Speaker 6: Philly, Baltimore, Detroit might lose one of the defenseacity gotta still be up there.
Speaker 4: I think falcons. You gotta throw the falcons.
Speaker 1: Why you gotta throw the falcons in there?
Speaker 4: That's my five man my list. Don't show list think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's something we gotta start the correct on the show man.
Speaker 3: I can't help my facialist pre list saying.
Speaker 4: But it's like, okay, I feel you know, I said the falcons of room changed. Bro.
Speaker 1: I just I think we're gonna be real.
Speaker 4: Other folks for real now focus, I'm just now realistically going into that Well, I don't really make no uh predictions, preseason prediction to that draft and see draft is what April and then a lot of free agents and that free so from is it April to March? Jamis very March April? Is that April? Make that April to June or March to June, ship or however shop get tricky. You know what I'm saying. I gotta really I ain't saying it until that preci.
Speaker 1: Yeah see who what team? Hey, bro?
Speaker 2: You know how people come in when we say certain stuff. And they made a good point why the viewership in the NBA are now compared to the NFL, NFL. You can watch the games on regular TV, Fox, CBS, on n b A. You gotta have NBA TV. You gotta t so like you got cable. Well, but I still think it would be done.
Speaker 4: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought the NBA on Sunday the weekends. Yeah, so next year to be different. Now because ESPN got it. So a b C and ESPN basically the same. Yeah, a lot more games on a b C. So we'll see if that he Now, is this the last year for T n T. Yeah, that's why they did all at the All Star with Shack and.
Speaker 4: Kenny and all that was for them. That ship was not for the All Stars. Gonna be on ESPN now though, Yeah, what about Ernie? That's them all? Yeah, all they got the whole that know that whole the NBA would be will shoot themselves and the foot in the foot.
Speaker 1: For in the boot.
Speaker 4: Was real ship because bro, that commentary that's what people come for. Bro. That ship that that's you.
Speaker 1: You can't wait to hear them after have time to be one in the morning.
Speaker 4: They still be on like yeah, man, they still got them. I don't know what this All Star.
Speaker 2: Weekend, bro, So look tell me this because I seen Ron don't say about the cities. They were like they gotta stop going, they gotta be in certain cities. Do you think that plays a part?
Speaker 4: I thought I thought that, well, you know what he right though? Yeah, because I ain't no direspect to San Francisco or the Bay Area, yeah for sure or anything. But I just remember being out there with the Super Bowl and it like, yeah, it's a lot going on. But like I remember the Super Bowl when it was out in Atlanta, and it's a lot, a lot ship like you get to see the two worlds or whatever. They got to hit them. They gotta take that bitch to They gotta come to Atlanta, go to go to I feel like they need to go to d C, go to Charlotte, Miami, Miami. You know what I'm saying. Houston, you own for sure, Houston and not for nothing. Toronto is a dope ass place to.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be told.
Speaker 4: Houston and Dallas for sure.
Speaker 1: In Dallas, yeah, Miami, it gotta be a warm, good ass city that the stars don't want to go to Vegas. Vegas biggast few years ago. Vegas.
Speaker 4: They need to come back to Vegas. Yeah, everything in Vegas is just laid out.
Speaker 1: I feel they want to give each team a chance to host it. It's just need to be one seed. They need more star participation too, like the stars to get like they need because if you look at it, nobody's All Star Weekend or All Star Game is really competitive. The Pro Bowl, I mean in football they don't even really do that. So seven or seven ain't competitive. I don't know what hockey doing. I'm sure they ain't competitive Baseball, they got the home run Derby, which is their stars versus their stars. So the NBA needs to find a way to do that if it's one on one or they shoot, you know, shoot best to ten or play horse or whatever it is to get the stars on the court.
Speaker 2: But you remember when the All Star weekend used to be so dope where people would be like study stars was there?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie like to your point the I think I seen a clip or like you know how people uh on them reels or something and they just showing the stars that's walking in. Yeah, it wasn't star studyed so to speak. Not not no respect to the stars that's there, right though. It wasn't like that, oh ship jay Z there old.
Speaker 1: Niggas niggas would be like, there you go, jay Z and beyond it's in the corner. Yeah, Jack Nicholson and Spike Lee, Right, niggas is pulling niggas like.
Speaker 3: Man, you remember not and you remember did he used to be on their.
Speaker 1: Fro that front row slippery as the motherfucker nigga fell on the side I watched on the floor.
Speaker 3: Did he be at the dunk contest?
Speaker 4: And why he was in this damn damn playboy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, play boy, you ain't got no drums on.
Speaker 4: You free balling that you play boy?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, not take that. Take that. Yeah, I think that that the star power is nothing.
Speaker 1: And then also, like, you know what, I would suggest if there's any niggas in the NBA that got be bro, let him slap box, just let him. It'll be dray Man versus thirty niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you know what, say say you won't watch it, but I watch it. It needs to be. It needs to be Medal World peace versus Draymond. I'll take it whoever.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: I like, I'll let you do the match. Draymond ain't. Ain't gonna say they have a celebrity basketball game this year. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Snot.
Speaker 1: And Drew Ski was in there, and man, I tried to uh Drew Ski after the damn All Star Game that meant whether a celebrity game. He was like, Bro, I can't even explain. He was like, you know, if you're in an open gym. It's different.
Speaker 2: He say, Bro, it's one hundred thousand people in there. He was like, every time I shot it just like like the pressure was on.
Speaker 1: I said, man, I got one hundred thousand people in that fucking probably ten thousand.
Speaker 4: Celebrity game.
Speaker 3: But I can understand that pressure. He was like, it's sowhat pressure for me.
Speaker 1: But the ring on the whole for twenty grand thousand people.
Speaker 4: He said, I want to win m v P so bad. I said, not with so that, but but but them likes and that mother the floor. That ship. Now you got people watching that ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't that'll lets you know when everybody be like, yeah, I should go in the NBA game and score basket.
Speaker 4: You cannot rush that ain't l a fitness la pressure.
Speaker 1: And even if you wide open, you probably will still miss the shot.
Speaker 4: White open layer on national television. All this ship. Your body gonna tighten up, they asked to get the building up. In the Whole Indy Show, There Come the Whole.
Speaker 3: Mac McGlone won the Dunk Constests for.
Speaker 4: The third time.
Speaker 1: Stupid Matt mcclum bringing real niggas back. What kind of question return earn another mat he the first the ever three. Oh that's why I say that John Moran.
Speaker 4: Did bucking athlete Nate Robins, he did three.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was in the row. Don not not in the rot though, three people to back to back. I'm finally wrong.
Speaker 4: He heard wrong. He wasn't wrong. He heard you wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he'll flip it. Y'all think John dumb edit that out. Y'all think everybody that said they was gonna dunk next year gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Moran and n John Man ain't doing that. Hey, but it gotta be niggas like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, why did a Man and Lebron wait till the day to say they wasn't gonna play though?
Speaker 1: I think Man t maybe they was gonna get old.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think the NBA was like, look y'all, just hold on to that info and then when we get everybody here, tell these tickets, then y'all can do.
Speaker 3: I could go for that with that.
Speaker 1: It's always been adam.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, none, none of that.
Speaker 1: You're growing up, nigga. You ain't hurt yet because they just played on Tuesdays.
Speaker 4: They don't leaked the info yet. Just get there as soon as Lebron walked in with that motherfucking dad hat backwards. I knew it was over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that nigga uniform, Yeah, you knew it was over.
Speaker 4: You know, he used to dress up the game, they said. They said, this is the most Lebron ever cussed. He was just cussing the whole You ain't got old, bro, Yeah, he don't care no more.
Speaker 3: When you when you get a certain age, you ship.
Speaker 1: You can notice with us and I that you see when you get into that mold to stop giving the around a whole bunch of young niggas anyway around him ten years younger than him, Like yeah, the funk up, ye god damn, yeah, you don't even have no boss Man d Loo and ship Man put on some Anita Baker that nigga just get mad as you know they playing all that ship the ship.
Speaker 2: I think the cameras and the leading they be putting. They said, Lebron spoke to everybody. El Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 4: I saw that that earlier bro, he's bro. He dapped him. But it wasn't they saying that it wasn't as sincere. It was just like it was like if he dapped the whole room and he was with he was with a niggah. He didn't make He adn't make it to.
Speaker 3: The Olympic, you know because of that. What's the name junk?
Speaker 1: But he a Celtic, my nigga, He's like he talked about Brannie nigga him and you're talking about Chael Celtic, him and Damn Tatum, damn together. Let's go, Let's gold metal. That's that's that's yeah, because Celtic though he just played for the Celtics.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying? That makes sense? No, Okay, he said something.
Speaker 1: Paul Pierce is a Celtic to me, Jason Tatum is a seldom is a Celtic. Bro people of a Celtic than Jack Brown. I think I like him and Taylor Brown, the Black Prowns like no Celtics.
Speaker 4: Tatum, Tatum and what Taylum see what you're saying. But he a Celtic. Tatum would be ranked ahead of Paul Pierce all time.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to say he's not good as a Celtics, but I'm just saying you can't just say that.
Speaker 4: So that's a good question from Blu.
Speaker 1: Closely.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'm saying it's getting there. It's getting there a couple of getting bottom. Yeah, I ain't saying. I ain't saying no disrespect lord, I'm not no trust me. I'm a Paul Piers fanatic. The truth what I'm saying is it is he getting close.
Speaker 3: He getting close. You're right there.
Speaker 1: Show the same amount of champions on his heel with with with less talent on this team, he got the same amount of championships as him, and uh, I don't think Paul Pierce ever won the regularly.
Speaker 4: He's an m v P. I know he got finals.
Speaker 1: No hell hell, no, up, what I gotta give my body benefits of Let me look who looking up? Who had less?
Speaker 4: He went one? He got him. Jason Tatum got less talent.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for real, are we talking about we had less time? Out of them too?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Out of them too? Yeah, Jason title is way better than no round. And Paul Pierce when he won Big Three, yeah he had more. He had four.
Speaker 1: And everybody be saying Big Three like Rondo, Rundo might have been the best on that.
Speaker 4: And let's not forget Rondo.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had a squad, had a squad team Eddie House was a fucking dog.
Speaker 2: Hey did you see k D? What KD said about it? They asked him who talked to Motrey. He said, KG and DN. He got his little homies, he said, Paul, Yeah, bro Kevin Durant is a funny nigga on the low.
Speaker 4: Bro, His Twitter is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like he played chess with niggas. You remember Perkins was on his team and Perkins say a little slick ship about k D. So he said, then KG got his little homies, a little homie, nigga, you ain't.
Speaker 4: Shipped to me, but you ain't for real? Yeah, five ever from.
Speaker 1: The city man, KD one of my favorite players from city.
Speaker 4: Nigga nigga from the city. We we we uh we teach it with with our jabs and yeah just like we ain't got it, you got our recly we got it. We just just a little comment or you might catch us out with your.
Speaker 1: Whole what it is?
Speaker 4: It just happened like that old where your whole act.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I can go for that, but it's just coming to a time where we gotta realize. Man, blame it on social media?
Speaker 4: What's that? Just all this ship?
Speaker 2: I think I think everybody should be a lot of a certain amount of time on social media each day.
Speaker 4: And that's what I do.
Speaker 1: I set my clock for thirty minutes each day, and when it go off, I don't look at social media no more.
Speaker 4: That day I get thirty.
Speaker 3: I need more than that.
Speaker 1: Every time I go on, I start the clock and I hop off, because it'll put you on like a tim and then at some points you'll you'll end up with eight minutes left, you know what I mean, some twenty minutes, it's thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Might try to do it.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, bro, that's.
Speaker 4: It's too much money that man I can make on social media. That's what I can't.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying I'm not so if you, if you, if you were to put the clock on and just literally work on social media, you will probably spend thirty minutes straight total work. But I'm talking about strolling looking at hose, watching highlights and ship like.
Speaker 4: I don't found no no thick holes like that.
Speaker 1: Nigga, go to your spoor page.
Speaker 4: A lot of else on TV. Don't grab you hit the cop.
Speaker 1: My algorithm is fucked up, but it lets you know who you are as a person. As soon as you open your explore page.
Speaker 3: Let me see, let me see my my algorithm is naked and mean.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of sports. No, m all right, hold on, all right, this girl was man, I don't even know this girl is.
Speaker 1: But you ain't posing though, because you look at once as the rest of the ass some of your explore page, some funny ship Jordan as an ass.
Speaker 4: That's usual the most niggas. Yeah, look, my ship is majority sports. Look, bro, this ain't ain't nobody. I ain't searching.
Speaker 1: I got I got that ship, I got comedy ship, and I got a little ass, but I got mostly basketball in comedy.
Speaker 4: I got some construct construction ship on them too.
Speaker 3: You hear that music playing on this.
Speaker 4: That's that ass I am.
Speaker 1: Who would they say if I wasn't?
Speaker 4: Why would they say? Hey, oh god?
Speaker 3: But Norman Bow and Devin Books? Should they look? Should they feel the type of way?
Speaker 4: Though? Like damn y, I would have say it's on early.
Speaker 1: I could have been an all star guy.
Speaker 4: What you mean?
Speaker 1: If Lebron and Man would have said they weren't gonna play, then they could have been in.
Speaker 4: There, buddy. But what if Lebron was like your star? You know, he got to love you if leron. So yeah, they would have opted out earlier, they being That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. But what if he was going to try to play but then like he was like you know, but nobody would they They couldn't have did that.
Speaker 4: Like I said, Yeah, niggas ain't selling out that ship Man and Lebron, Yeah, you gotta have them.
Speaker 2: Quick question, bro, where is Donovan Mitchell from? Why was he on the global team?
Speaker 4: I kept asking that.
Speaker 1: From Canada? Nah, He's from New York. Trey Young was on the international team. They just had to split it up and it had the most international even to Louisville?
Speaker 4: Where from? Did y'all like that set up all of it trash?
Speaker 2: Because and I'm glad they did it though for a reason because now they see, Bro, these United States niggas are better than these global niggas.
Speaker 1: It's a few.
Speaker 2: You got, you got wary. Them niggas are outstanding. But Bro, when them niggas get in their bag and want to play, you can't beat no niggas.
Speaker 4: But when when it comes to them Olympics, there's some foreign niggas over there that ain't over here and been playing again, but yeah, they played. You know what I'm saying that you.
Speaker 1: Piece each one of them up and put them on different teams that American will bust all percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the only that's my only thing when I say that, it's gonna get harder for us to compete with them over there when it comes to the Olympics for years come, because them niggas just so locked.
Speaker 3: We we they training.
Speaker 1: Now, what you're gonna have to do is take an actual team over there. You're gonna have to take like say, if the Celtics win the championship, you have to take the Celtics to play in the Olympics, just because they've been playing together. Yes, instead of just getting all whatever. Yeah, you have the Celings will beat the dogs ship out of every team that they play, every single team. So that team, but then you have winby old teams like that. With the team that's been pre team, I understand, But he ain't gonna be better than the NBA team and been playing together for eighty two games. There's no fucking way, guys, I can see. Actually there's no way it came from. But the only reason they can even hang with Diggs, that's way more athletic is because they playing against a team that's been together for two weeks and they've been together since for fourteen. Literally the only reason.
Speaker 2: I watched the damn All Star Game and it made me appreciate Kyrie even more.
Speaker 3: I read is a motherfucking man.
Speaker 1: That nigga hits Sassin.
Speaker 2: Bro, he just he just it's so effortlessly with that nigga. Hey, you ever been on here and we said who better team maker?
Speaker 1: Janet Harden? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay?
Speaker 1: And who you said, Tate? I just don't like how James Harden plays. He's a very good player. I just don't like how he plays.
Speaker 3: Bro, This nigga don't wakes up. They just want to, like you just.
Speaker 4: Put up stacks of James hard Like.
Speaker 2: This morning, I got mad because the nigga pulled up a stack and teammate look, oh man, I'm like, I can't even.
Speaker 4: Compete with this. I didn't know that. So when they did the dumb contest and you know how they say, everybody like the judges was some uh streamer and then it was KG the Hall of Fame in fifteen, haveever many time about League MVP, the NBA Champion rights like t Mac. I was thinking, like, teammate got crazy, crazy accolades and it's sucking me up. It was like, it's like Team Trades McGrady, seven time All Star, true time scoring champion. I was like, fucked. And then then you go to Jason Richardson. It ain't no much difference.
Speaker 1: But let's keep in mind that he was in the hell of an era. He was not only in the Kobe.
Speaker 4: Shack era he backed off. He was in his first era. He was in the Tim Duncan.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is that I'm saying though, but true, true, no doubt, no doubt, No lebron kd no Rush, don't forget Tam Mac had that same Lebron No.
Speaker 4: Was going against Lebron Yes and Kobe. He wasn't going against He wasn't gonna get King James yet. I don't even think it was twenty one yet, not yet he.
Speaker 1: King James round oh five O six. Now, Detroit was a hell start in two thousand.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no oh no. His best his best years was behind him.
Speaker 2: This in fact him and I think you forgot in Houston when the Nigga scored thirteen points, that was that was.
Speaker 4: That was a poor man's versus of teammate Bro. They won twenty one game straight that team. Yes, what has James Harden done? One of the league one league of one of league been to a finals? The niggas shoot? He been to a fighter.
Speaker 1: He has more shot attempts too, and that's off.
Speaker 4: For h go to state.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, don't count that finals that k D and Westbrook took him to. Don't count down. He come, okay, don't count that.
Speaker 4: What I say that what I was giving him?
Speaker 3: Okay, san Antony Spurs.
Speaker 5: You forgot T Max was on that team.
Speaker 1: Oh niggas, Bro, t Max is playing as Kobe Nigger against all these niggas in their prime. Kobe shaq kgs this team that.
Speaker 4: I'm even the sayings he was in that era. I'm fucking with.
Speaker 1: One on one team mcer Jane Harden, Who you go, Tmatemes, they need to do it all start on one.
Speaker 4: That's hard to say, Bro, that's hard to say. And I like T Max for the injury. Bro, that's hard to say. Kobe had a problem with my god.
Speaker 1: He said he's and he's a league defensive Kobe said he had a hard.
Speaker 6: These numbers I got said this morning, huh sixty Hold on, I'll pull the ship back up.
Speaker 4: Hey, he started off with some heat. What is ship that?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: This is James Harden sixty one fifty eight fifty four sixty one.
Speaker 4: Are you reading average? No? No, that's points? How many attempts though?
Speaker 3: Forty?
Speaker 4: It don't damn math, Yes it does. Nigga shoot the ball world, not old.
Speaker 6: I ain't mentioned nothing under fifty four points, and he averaged forty points that twenty eighteen. So that year he went to the fire bro one on one to keep playing one on one, every guy, go, if you averaging.
Speaker 4: Fifty But what did he do? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 4: But what did he do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Shop, that's real around, that's real.
Speaker 1: Do it. But again, I think that during the James Harden era, Kobe was Kobe, but his team was not Kobe.
Speaker 4: Shack got that.
Speaker 1: You got Miami in the heat? Man, Oh you don't, because he's a.
Speaker 4: Ship. Okay, James Harden was it James Harden two thousand team? That's not No, we're giving him what era was. That's never been a James Harden era.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what the guys, I'm just talking about the time that.
Speaker 4: He was that's an eraror that he had the era.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, we're getting out of hand.
Speaker 3: Now, we don't give this nigga era.
Speaker 6: You might have had a numple of years eighteen nineteen season though, Bro, averaging for the points.
Speaker 4: You can't just fly by that. But Bro, he's shooting.
Speaker 2: He goes, he shot a lot, Bro. He he goes through the free throw line so many time. Bro, he did, and the league was changed where they shooting all the time, huge.
Speaker 1: And he got tired in the playoffs from shooting. Okay, he wasn't playing defense. And do we not count and do we not count defense in terms of right? I said, Okay, do we not count defense in terms of being a basketball player or just the offense on certain people? Because you know what, Kobe is the top three all time because he'll lock you up. Jordan the same way. M j.
Speaker 4: How many NBA? How many? Yeah, he was on the Allay team NBA.
Speaker 1: James Hard doesn't play these at all.
Speaker 4: Niggas that niggas niggas certain five score. No, he only had one finals appearance.
Speaker 1: He can, like Kobe said, he had a hard time with him.
Speaker 4: Hardly had one finals appearance.
Speaker 1: Bro no, no, no, Kobe said he had a hard time with him both ways, and because six eight the niggas team makes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, we could have that argument all the time because y'all, I just know that, Bro, you had to be watching basketball. That's why I believe my uncle sometimes about certain players like Barry Simmers.
Speaker 3: I didn't see Barry Senters.
Speaker 4: Live that much.
Speaker 3: But if you watch that foot him, like, no way that nigga could be stopped.
Speaker 4: He couldn't.
Speaker 1: Bro Barry Era, he would destroyed Saque times two destroyed niggas would be.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: He when you got them head on and that nigga put you in the blender.
Speaker 4: That nigga.
Speaker 1: Niggas would the niggas? What the d do that niggas? And then get he was a nigga? How you make ship happen?
Speaker 4: I was just ship. We'll tell y'all something. Now.
Speaker 6: They didn't have no d line in running folks six four five?
Speaker 1: He will he will right there? I was after he was forty. Huh, James Harden will the Clippers.
Speaker 3: To let him run the team? Why not playing?
Speaker 4: What year was that? Don?
Speaker 1: What year was that?
Speaker 4: Every time?
Speaker 1: Every time I just wig by the time James hardening is late James Harden in his late thirties, that nigga gonna be shaped like when he went Yeah, he got three more years before. Okay, when teammate went to Detroit, and when I went to Detroit, that hurt my heart because it.
Speaker 11: Was like he's over, it's over with stayed in M G M two broeh So, So it's James Harden in your top teen right now, right now, that's playing right now?
Speaker 3: Is he top fifteen?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I can name fifteen players.
Speaker 4: James twenty better than James right now, right now?
Speaker 1: Bro, can we do.
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 3: I can't start with the team. Norman Powell over James.
Speaker 4: Pr What.
Speaker 5: Year this list?
Speaker 4: Your list?
Speaker 1: Keep going, man, Lebron, James Luca, Luca Wemby, Greek freak God, damn all, Donovan Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Better than Stephen Curry, treyyonh Kyrie, damn.
Speaker 3: That should get me easy.
Speaker 2: Tatum Jason Tatum, Taylor Brown. Oh my god, that's twelve. Did you say, Anthony, David did you say oh?
Speaker 4: I said still y'all not finish? Say David, you know what time? Taylor le Bronson Taylor Bronton fifteen fifteen. Oh my god, you forgot when you were fatter the rocks with breads Man and be you are we talking about how you look? That is fifteen. We're talking about how you look look? Yeah, he talked two years old.
Speaker 2: Dom it'd be I don't like ty Reche MAXI ty Ree Maxie is better than James Hark and I like the boys.
Speaker 4: Shot. Oh my.
Speaker 1: Mentioned, I forgot.
Speaker 4: Nigga. It's that it's twenty niggas right now. Man might be twenty five, it might be thirty.
Speaker 2: James, yes, bro, he said, he say, we just talking Brovin book.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody disagreeing that? We said? He Oh my god, that nigga might not be top fift you got.
Speaker 3: I got one for you.
Speaker 4: I'm taking Russell Westbrook this year over that nigga.
Speaker 6: Why don't nobody talk about him more? Russell Westbrook for what you need? Shout out what you mean?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, going saying fighting niggas, fighting fans and ship like he had dropped a triple double. Russell Westbrook over.
Speaker 1: Hey, Now I'm saying, now, Russell Westbro, I take Russell Westbrook over James Harden.
Speaker 2: You forgot what he did on his run. We keep talking about James hard We just want to fit. This nigga average the triple double all year by himself. Facts in that matchup with nothing got it out the mud.
Speaker 1: I'm just standing that I just don't like how. I don't like his game. That's why I can't just get with James Harden. I can't get the ball forty five times and then shooting three like that ship.
Speaker 4: No he Bro.
Speaker 3: Draycond Greens guarantees.
Speaker 4: The Warriors say that the poor Man Dirk Dirk Whiskey ship.
Speaker 1: I think like like like like like how they move and Shipluke ain't a post ship, nobody Luka.
Speaker 4: I would wait for this ship to play out. I want to see. I want to see how you play out. Bro Lucas Luke. Y'all think you're gonna fizzle out. I just want to see a playoff. I don't. I ain't got no thought. He got dog in. I want to see it. Love a love nigga got dog you know you with Oh yeah, well I know.
Speaker 6: My take on the light working on taking care of your bodies is key.
Speaker 4: So I want to see. I want to see it.
Speaker 2: Like I tell you, ball see you in that fitness world. Every nigga ain't supposed.
Speaker 4: To be in shape.
Speaker 6: No, no, you know every nigga that you every nigga that you put on this list in front of James Harden and shape, And.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you like, niggas gotta be in something like. You can't just be fat boy and this ship man. No, it can't be as a cheek hole man.
Speaker 2: The foreigners are different, bro, the foreigners not Americans. They work better.
Speaker 4: Fact, and they work and they worked under they worked under the rest.
Speaker 1: They used to. Hey, no, lie Broke, I was just in Columbia, bro, Them fucking French fries over there.
Speaker 3: It's like so pure like the it's just a food, bro. We're getting cheated over here.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I went to KMC, Nigga, you would have thought I was at a five star restaurant.
Speaker 1: That chicken was so Christmas he food taste better after you better broke that grease.
Speaker 4: Different food because.
Speaker 1: It's so much better when you get your little Columbia.
Speaker 7: And on the side, I need some honey for these bitess.
Speaker 4: Baby, God, everything good, Why everything taste so good? Give me this mor than man? Why the taste so good? My God? Why you tell me the frid is so good out here? Chuck.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, man, I ain't about nois.
Speaker 1: You got a niggas moving right along.
Speaker 2: Draymond Green said going to State has offered him a head coaching job. Speaking the head, Raymond Green has been off the head coaching John when he retired. Draymond, you can't be no man, bro, because you gonna have that man chatter where you can put your hands on players. You saw your ship, did y'all see Lou skip with him and shack? He said, how a you coaches me? That's how Draymond.
Speaker 4: Over them? You come out, you will see Draymond walk on the court.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: If I tell you, one of Triller may give you that aggressive not look throwing over there. That's why the coaches that's what I was laughing my lass over you did.
Speaker 2: And you football growing up, Bro, the coach would grab you by your face. Man, and the coaches so quick bombas you can't don't do my baby like that.
Speaker 1: I go to the ban.
Speaker 4: It's a few, it's a few parents left in that area that he yours. He here, Hey, you tell you he get out line, get him right. But for the major, for the mask, it is what's the is a gen x Oh yeah, that's what you said. My homeboy said.
Speaker 2: Growing up, bro here coaches saying, once that player come inside that gate, he mind one of the god damn his daddy trying to come out there.
Speaker 1: He said, the coach beat his as his daddy.
Speaker 4: And it needs to be more of that.
Speaker 2: This before niggas could get out of record. I don't heard this story from three different niggas that.
Speaker 1: Was on that team.
Speaker 4: It needs to be more of that though, like them, because them them that they.
Speaker 2: Take pride and if I gotta come pick your sign up and do all that ship, niggas don't remember going to practice.
Speaker 3: It's six niggas on the back of a pickup truck.
Speaker 4: Man, Come on, man, my shout out to my pops.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I got I gotta shout out to my poppera he would he had the work being the work. It was like a cargo, white cargo. Bro. He picked all my homeboys up.
Speaker 5: We go.
Speaker 4: We gotta go through the hood everything just to get just just he said, listen, just have them ready, we'll get him there. None of the parents ever. He's crazy. Discipline the niggas now, there's just there's too much titty in the mouth.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, Drakemond shut up.
Speaker 4: He got figured out that social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gotta say that. He got to get the people talking and have to motivate themselves.
Speaker 1: They got a better ta with Jimmy though they do got they got a better team with jim So you never know what could happen, Like they feel like that one year when they want they beat the Celtics, people wasn't looking at him and when they got in that bit so.
Speaker 3: But Stephen Curry, you can't never count him out.
Speaker 4: That's what the Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 1: I say that.
Speaker 3: But bro, it's just too much pressure right now.
Speaker 6: He was impressed over the All Star Weekend. Steph Curry on the low motherfucker pulling up from half court.
Speaker 4: Ship yeah and talking to him talking you know that car you know that know that who we were talking to?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean you're vibing to talking ship to him in that movie.
Speaker 4: Bro, he didn't make the movie, but that sh it was funny.
Speaker 2: Podcast PLEA, let start calling podcast p PLEA p.
Speaker 4: A e A.
Speaker 2: That's say Paul George announces he dealing with a piggy injury after scoring two points with Max and and bead out shut up.
Speaker 4: You saw he was just pointing.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, I.
Speaker 1: Say, Blinky said, nigga Jerald Green didn't even have a finger, stop making.
Speaker 4: Excuse and was dunk in that hole.
Speaker 3: That's probably one of the best dunkles ever.
Speaker 4: Yes, top five in game and yet for showing game in game, for show.
Speaker 6: That niggas be looking at and then game game duncans now go top five He.
Speaker 3: Lebron, Uh, you don't think Lebron Uh.
Speaker 1: If you don't put Lebron in there, you are crazy. Lebron bro the one dunk.
Speaker 3: Go and damn we.
Speaker 4: Got I put Lebron as a better in game dunk than that Lebron.
Speaker 2: Lebron do some ship that could have won a dun't on He ain't Terry Broh.
Speaker 4: That was come on you, Leron.
Speaker 1: He was over niggas, they said, Jason Terry up, I would have I would have killed. He jumps over niggas, he cleared the niggas. The Lebron cleared Damon Damon was his nigga named Damon Rondron near him in his day. Lebron over I think joined the best in game Duncle Elver might be because when.
Speaker 4: That Lebron I don't know matter where is Blake Griffin and J R. Smith Frank with y'all.
Speaker 1: Blake A. R.
Speaker 4: Smith is.
Speaker 3: We got we'll go all night, Yeah, because we got a lot of game dames.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't sean Kemp. I didn't want to go that far. But see I what I was if you gonna matter Dominique and Mike you, I was indict what I'm saying. Five bro, that's hard to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can't do it.
Speaker 4: Niggas can't forgive about doctor Jay. We had all the hell up. We have no no no, you want to talk about air Bobos.
Speaker 1: Ain't no hold on now the nigga Oscar Robbinson back.
Speaker 4: Was on niggas. God robins have got this far off the ground. I know he was six nine though he done hey like magic.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: If we told our story, you ain't never just keep looking at it like you're going through some ship.
Speaker 9: Told you wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 2: Okay, still thinking about Buddy love to we bet y'all now for sure man bet the first lady of the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first lady broke play records to do that. B PR nigga leave my little hand hard out there.
Speaker 1: They sad.
Speaker 4: They say, I g a chicks the hard hands this right here, I guess that, bro, I take, I take myself.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna put me in the front unless I put.
Speaker 2: Myself on that motherfuckern right Like, Bro, I could be cool and cordial, but I'm not gonna put myself on that said zone elma, because it's like I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sneaky like I thought you were really my friend. You want the fun, of course that's what.
Speaker 3: But if you're my friend, you my friend.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't looking at you, but I'm not no nigga going around just looking to be a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's you. It's something niggas.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Oh no, thank you?
Speaker 3: She the homeman, what.
Speaker 1: You better take that? M I e off that. It's just weird. She the house weird, you know, get out of here.
Speaker 4: That's it now, readie, wround up. I just say ship in my off.
Speaker 1: Now you got you a good genuine home girl.
Speaker 3: That's different.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing like I have got to grow up with a bunch of sisters and that's all I need. And y'all't look at on. I got a bunch of I'm cool anything any woman. I mean either you could call me your friends. We cordial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got one female friend. I've been knowing her since we was in the eighth grade. That's literally the only reason that we're friends.
Speaker 4: You ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's too we were little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't hear y'all haven't heard each other's talking about her boyfriend, she's married and all that and that, like that's that's the homie for real girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you know what I'm saying. But it's like I'm not me new girls calling them my.
Speaker 4: Friends, saying oh yes I do, I got school like from whatever circle that's them women. That's my friends, strictly my friends in my circle like anything. I'm a grown ass and I'm not looking for no see, I might have I don't have a girl I called for advice and this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might have work colleague that I don't look at like that. That's different. I'm still not calling them my fucking friends. Work.
Speaker 4: Here's somebody I work with.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fuck some whole from work. And then, man, I don't want nigga to be getting twits because what I'm saying, you could work with women and not want to funk them.
Speaker 2: We work with it, you know what I'm saying, But you got to keep it like cause fuck me, y'all, bro y'all you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not saying I don't a friend.
Speaker 1: She my work, My work.
Speaker 4: Buddy, but that might sound worse. They got a commercial.
Speaker 12: Like girl like Nigga shot from Beyond all a nigga watched, like Nigga, you are rather.
Speaker 4: Be a work buddy, naw.
Speaker 2: No, But no, what I'm saying, like I'm not if I meet a girl to day like she cool, No, I would have fun right now, like y'all can.
Speaker 9: We're saying I'm actual friendship Like that's just.
Speaker 1: I'm too old.
Speaker 9: I'm too old to have a friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a new one. Yes, it can't.
Speaker 1: It can't.
Speaker 4: Actually, it got to have everybody else talk that.
Speaker 1: You're almost too old to have any news, Like after you hit as a man, after you hit about twenty eight is hard, like you're gonna be hard pressed to finding that because then when you find out somebody like that's why you ain't got people around you.
Speaker 2: Your mind fucked up and you hate to see people that way. So the less you get to know about them. It's like, but you never think you're wrong. And and if you start, you ain't even gotta be friends with. Start fucking on them and let them just sit there and talk. You be like you a fucked up individual.
Speaker 1: Yeah while I'm here, Yeah, me and my dick are wrong for you.
Speaker 2: You got good pusson, but you are fucked up in the hay. That's why your fine ass is not married.
Speaker 4: Now you're gonna preach.
Speaker 1: That's how you show.
Speaker 4: You're gonna preach ahead, you gotta preach, Come on, amen, God.
Speaker 2: So that's why it' not have female free, Nigga said, working with your fat we ain't trying to out of that.
Speaker 4: Nigga looked around to I had to make stup. Gun. I seen some nigga watch people. Your nigga.
Speaker 6: The family environment of the real family environment in her fam said.
Speaker 4: Nigga put that s out. Man shot the Reggie man. I ain't mother fucker brought.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Ain't so.
Speaker 1: No yo player playing I player, Reggie.
Speaker 8: I look at you, it's like father, okay, well, and I hate my I have friends that were like sexualized.
Speaker 3: That's worse.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 3: She looked at Reggie as the father.
Speaker 1: And she ain't even put rigie she should he need to put ball on this that your she got friends that are sexualized.
Speaker 9: And I'd be like, please, now.
Speaker 4: What you say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Which guy friends? Now?
Speaker 3: Which friends are these?
Speaker 4: So we got some open invites to the next live at home girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got a flood that well the next line, I promise you is bro.
Speaker 4: It was twelve degrees out last night.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are inviting five female friends a piece.
Speaker 4: I can't do that. They ain't got no real friends, right, you don't got friends right now?
Speaker 3: That's why I did my hand like this isn't that friends?
Speaker 4: You see them walk in the door.
Speaker 1: No, they gonna go.
Speaker 9: Nobody coming down right sitting in my invite can do that.
Speaker 4: I can't go for that.
Speaker 3: My friends are team players. You don't mind about what you know?
Speaker 4: I don't care talk to him.
Speaker 3: Man, you that one years ago.
Speaker 4: I think it's I like that that they don't know about each other.
Speaker 1: So smart man.
Speaker 2: We were as Nigga, we asked, niggas can't get slipping and we don't we need like that bron back like Nigga were getting to gagy.
Speaker 1: No, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: You're telling on yourself spelling. Why she kept looking at you love that now you can't enjoy the live. Now we gotta cut.
Speaker 3: Because see text like, oh you you got me funked up like that.
Speaker 4: Now I'm looking at ball shot.
Speaker 1: They could get the flowing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, the nigga you know nigga Donna dance. You know man?
Speaker 8: Hey, Yeah, every time I think about like wanting to do it again, I come in this room and I'm like, actually.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, this is what you need to hit on.
Speaker 1: I'm telling her you're gonna do it anyway. More aware, I'm not even more aware. Women always say they like you just tell me the truth, just be.
Speaker 4: They don't want you to know that.
Speaker 1: Bro, let me tell you that I don't want that. Any time a female tell you to tell the truth, you better lie better and more.
Speaker 4: Teld me. She said I swear to God. I said, I don't swear to God. I've never swore talking about where of God?
Speaker 1: God? Look, I love God like that's something I don't play.
Speaker 4: Now you messing with my religion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going too far.
Speaker 4: You can't be that live.
Speaker 3: Don't even do me like so, you and I ain't never know the God man ain't real talk.
Speaker 2: If you got me doing all that now after I swear to God love my number, now you gotta do all that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if I have to go that far, sht need to be talking. Here's the thing I'm taking. What I'm gonna think, I'm gonna tell you step further. She already knows the truth. So why the do I want that you need me to swear to God? Just know you already made your mind up. Yo. Intuition then told.
Speaker 3: You and they gotta stop with that intuition ship.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, whatever the intuition be, boss ship.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They gotta start with the intuition ship. But you already, detective, that's not fucking intuition go through story, different screen, shining intuition in the wrong professional field. You ain't God Damn Matt Locke lawyer has intuition as a woman's intuition.
Speaker 4: Ever, Uh, I guess, yeah, what is it's about? About?
Speaker 9: An extra for it? And like what I dream was actually what was happening?
Speaker 1: Why why y'all intuition don't never say damn nigga need from I don't.
Speaker 4: Even ask what I there's nothing positive after my intuition said something.
Speaker 2: Your intuition ain't saying. That's why he mother going through ship. You know what, Why intuition ain't telling me what stocks to like?
Speaker 9: Because what intuition is for?
Speaker 4: Why it ain't for that? Why you can't do yours your intuition. Intuition never normally never get powers that be wise? Why is the intuition only for me and in relationships?
Speaker 8: Why you can't it's not just for man saying I feel like y'all are separating that it's just for knowing.
Speaker 9: Stuff about about everything intuition. Intuition could be about like.
Speaker 4: Is but buying large.
Speaker 1: Women don't use our point is, women don't use it to for their good.
Speaker 4: I think so I think, or the good of others.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, okay, depend on women and they used the intuition for the good.
Speaker 4: It's getting bad and ugly, it's getting low. Let me tell you this want nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying them women that you consider.
Speaker 2: If you're thinking about your sister, you gotta think about Okay, your sisters, they gonna use it and say good ship like towards You're not gonna see that side of them unless it's a relationship.
Speaker 1: Now as.
Speaker 3: They thinking about.
Speaker 2: Like safe for instance, if that if we asked the vet some if that gonna god damn tell us we don't know relationship be vet them relationships. That's when they don't use the intuition, right, I got some homegirls and some goddamn that not un known for a time they use the intuition good with me. But when they with their nigga, you can't.
Speaker 1: Get a rock.
Speaker 4: Now, that is when they get dick blind and love and and and for that, intuition just can't fight love blind and intuition just can't fight between those lines.
Speaker 3: What you think worst dick blind a love blind?
Speaker 4: Oh that bottom you're hitting the bottom, but it's a wrap.
Speaker 6: That bottom deep bitch a rap poe dick. So I'm talking about everybody don't know about that.
Speaker 1: You've been, you've been?
Speaker 4: Which one is worst?
Speaker 9: The worst?
Speaker 1: Honestly?
Speaker 4: Great answer. That's why you're the first lady broke the play.
Speaker 9: By the time that we like, we really fucking I probably do love you.
Speaker 4: Great answer.
Speaker 8: Hold on, say I said about the time we really I probably do love you. And that's my not at every phase, but.
Speaker 4: Don't love me first, it takes too long.
Speaker 3: It takes too long.
Speaker 4: I ain't a lot give me that when.
Speaker 3: You could give it.
Speaker 8: That's how they get into a bullshit Like sometimes you gotta really just like slow down.
Speaker 4: You've ever been in love with a guy that had bad sex, no.
Speaker 3: Cool because they gonna make it good.
Speaker 4: Intuition and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah and then when then when it's over with, you ain't know how to funk, like you let that that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I ain't. I ain't never been told that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that I haven't either, But that's what women end up saying. But hold on, you was with this nigga for a year now, all of a sudden, then I'm just.
Speaker 4: Saying like, okay, like women have vented right about men that they that they that with what and these are like my my close knit like homegirls sisters, right, And I just said, I'm just I just kind of listen. I'm like, well, it couldn't have been that, God damn little because you've been with you been with the nigga for months and months. They might never never believed that. Now you don't. Now you don't make he can something from something ever I've been coming back. So he makes her intuition in the couture you.
Speaker 8: I feel like sometimes we just like make us it. We romanticized situation. We make it for sure a little bit more than it is. And then all of a sudden one day it's like this ain't ship.
Speaker 3: But this this is how women and niggas are different.
Speaker 2: Okay, we might fucking female say say her ship ain't good, you know, like it may gotta smell one.
Speaker 1: Or two times. We don't leave our relationship, Collin rs. Thank you push it big. We don't.
Speaker 4: We know I ain't gonna air it out.
Speaker 2: And from now home and man, you just walk as soon as somebody say her name, you know, caring. Yeah, they be to push the stink if you if talking to a group of females. They used to fuck with Keith his little bit. That's the different I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They shoot fire with fires show amongst gentlemen in this room. But it's a lot the peon ass niggas that like to tell or spill the beans on women that they done dealt with more so than women nowadays.
Speaker 4: And I and I've seen it, but that's it is nasty. Young.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not just young like you said last Like we said last episode, don't even talking to me about sex and who you're fucking anyway you're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about basketball or something.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing with me, bro, if I look at it like this, I don't want to be fucking something my partner don't for.
Speaker 4: So bring you to bring that up. Tell me get away from it. Get away from it. That's the only reason you need to.
Speaker 1: I don't want the bitches thinking they running the game on all.
Speaker 4: But I do.
Speaker 1: But I do hate when the niggas know that he doesn't hit hit and he lets not let not necessarily let you go through.
Speaker 4: But like he's say, say it's a live from everybody, bring you something you don't really care. So you say, right, this is hypothetical, Yeah, because I know everybody in here, so hypothetical. Right, she starts choosing somebody. Nigga might be like, oh what right, let's just say get too wild and you it go down that night a lot of really bre right, really brain so it go down right, then we gon like so the nigga. The nigga might be like, it's cool. Next thing, you know, he gonna hit her up?
Speaker 1: How you gonna fuck my homeboy?
Speaker 4: Now we're in the love triangle.
Speaker 1: If I see a chicken with a nigga, I know I'm not even going that way.
Speaker 4: Instantly turned off.
Speaker 6: And I don't give a damn you say we ain't together none, that she rolled with you and all that ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta God damn put niggas on game because you might look up and that nigga fall in love.
Speaker 4: With her, oh for sure, and then hate you for sure, but not telling them.
Speaker 1: But now if you see me with her at first and you went and tried to get her, I feel like that's on you. Oh no, no, she went and got you then. And I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I mean you know me and her around not no more.
Speaker 1: If you want to do your things, yeah, then I ain't got no contry to pass you the ball, the balls on your court at the top.
Speaker 4: It's so nasty, I ain't. It's been a niggas that knew that I was. They don't see me, and they knew what the fun going like that and know y'all locked in locked then, Oh how you know at that time with niggas and went behind and then double back, and then and then fell in love with it so bad to the point, yeah, I ain't guy's on shoot, it was one I hadn't touched her. I played for the Panthers. I'm I was my sisters. I'm chilling. They call me, said, hey, man, when you was rocking with her? Was y'all y'all? No, no God, no God. Listen to me, I said, I said, huh said, he said you? I said, nigga. They call me roth sushi got off my phone, man at that time. They call me wrong.
Speaker 1: Question a question I don't Will you asked me what I did in twenty seventeen?
Speaker 4: What on god, dude, and joy and get the fuck off my phone.
Speaker 3: Enjoy that whole, Enjoy that whole.
Speaker 4: What Why are you even bringing me into your space right now? Like I didn't even need to know that was going on.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying now, I'm I'm reminiscing.
Speaker 4: Now I need to bite double back.
Speaker 1: He look, you know how good?
Speaker 4: You know how good you got?
Speaker 3: You call a nigga, bro, when she's really doing that ship doing to me?
Speaker 2: When the nigga hole the phone like this, you mean, so, bro, does she get right on the tip of that motherfucker palm.
Speaker 3: Hey, nigga, boy, so did you get.
Speaker 1: The tip of that motherfucking grip that bitch.
Speaker 4: Man he with a nigga know that grip man? That Mercy what.
Speaker 2: Ship tank and set the fight the month Roach in two weeks announce this potential retirement after this year.
Speaker 4: We going, you'll going up there Brooklyn, working on Brooklyn. You're doing it. You're gonna I think, Oh, I ain't gonna say it. Yeah, I just put but we you.
Speaker 3: Got how you got there showing up that time.
Speaker 4: You're going, it's gonna be colding Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: You gotta hey, Lou, this is your signature.
Speaker 4: Bro, It's gonna be colding Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Is your signature. So Lou, you might gotta walk a lion in there with your mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't go saying you gotta go different water.
Speaker 4: Hell, you can't wear the same one.
Speaker 1: Everywhere. I tell you.
Speaker 4: That jacket, that jacket like now, like, bro, I got to get that to my son, damn, like I got that's gotta a mink has a one time where.
Speaker 1: The way he put that out, Frank Lucas literally I walked were just in the airport.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, just it's not all black. You walked in with me and a lot. I was in the airport coming back. She's like, Dad, what jacket is they talking about? Oh? I got, I said, I said, I sold like niggas like boy, that jacket.
Speaker 1: Boy, you gotta go pimp see I feel you gotta go.
Speaker 4: Pimps.
Speaker 1: I got all white with the white hat, pimps with the shade.
Speaker 4: Kelly Kelly cover. Let me know you too.
Speaker 1: It was an album to boy and it's gonna be cold. I say, yeah, bro, this one I tell you, bro, going through the airport. Let you know how you ranking. Just in life, Bro. I love going through Atlanta Airport.
Speaker 4: Bro, broken place. So bro, it don't matter. Seven in the morning, nigga, where you're going?
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm taking.
Speaker 4: Oh but hey, but hey, shout out damn. I know the nigga name, but shout out to the what we call them TSA ts A and everybody.
Speaker 3: Just ts A show you so much love.
Speaker 4: T I'm talking about before you get to ts A. The niggas that be, you know, they be holding them lines off, they be making you walk around. Oh, them niggas are pull that rope up. You know what I'm saying, hey, you can't come over here.
Speaker 3: So when they show love, it'd be a different type of love.
Speaker 4: Saving a nigga time boy, I'll be Russia.
Speaker 1: I give you all time saving secret. You get off the man. I don't like preaching because if I get preacher, I can't walk amongst the folks.
Speaker 4: That's showing me love pre checking on time for none. I'm gonna be on time.
Speaker 1: You can definitely walk amongst them folks. And I had to stand in that line. You can wait on people that other line of that type of field. Bro, you go now, I'm not to talk to you like they grew up with.
Speaker 9: I need you to catch up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my flight's being seven in the morning.
Speaker 4: I ain't got time to be dapping.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if it's too early, I ain't trying smelling nigga mor But either way, you got to go on the international side. You walk right through that bitch.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I just got put onto that.
Speaker 3: We got some comment.
Speaker 1: L T.
Speaker 2: Curry said, Man, I love when they have conversation about the ladies.
Speaker 1: And I'm a lady.
Speaker 2: Clap it up for that lad And you know why, bro, I see a lot of partcast they bash women.
Speaker 1: We don't bash women. That's why they love it. When we talk, we show our side.
Speaker 4: We bash holes, not women. Now see you, I see it's a difference between a woman and and and another thing.
Speaker 3: It's a difference between bashing.
Speaker 2: Were telling stories that happened to us, Yeah, to us, So I'm talking about oh so the.
Speaker 4: Whole and we don't even say no names. We are discreet about our name.
Speaker 3: So we hey, one thing we give. Were putting them on a pedestal. We let you know when the bitch done fucked us over.
Speaker 4: And we're saying we wasn't ship. Yeah, and we was hurt.
Speaker 3: That nigga said he's splinted.
Speaker 1: Nigga Ball came back from a combo a whole difference and walked in a.
Speaker 3: Condo and the nigga said he felt it in his spirit.
Speaker 4: I felt it.
Speaker 2: You know how much fucking that nigga had to be doing in that condo. But that nigga when he walked through the door and said, there's no fear.
Speaker 4: Right, I know, man, that hard drop. I'll never forget. I'll never forget hot. A lot to get hot, and that puts it on hit the son. It's like and it's like that mind. I ain't going back.
Speaker 1: You ain't going back that the new see ball you a different type of disc. I think so because I could go back and fink I got to turn that pain. No, it's an ego thing with me. You got to go back to God and you can't go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hit your game, let you know, but you.
Speaker 4: Ain't spend the block.
Speaker 3: Oh bitch, you ain't hurt me. I can come back and fuck you.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie as a I got hurt in college.
Speaker 1: Look and.
Speaker 4: I double back to get my get back with the with her with a friend.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: That's a movie that'd be different. And in the way and the way it just happened, I was just like, I didn't want to se like I was surprised that was happening, because I was. I just surprised myself the way.
Speaker 1: I'm that nigga.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm in him him.
Speaker 3: Man. This girl told me it's something similar like that happened.
Speaker 2: She was cool with the other girl. She was like, I'm surprised y'all last that long. Both of y'all went ship.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting that driving like what she did, So.
Speaker 4: What what what all that means if you compare her to me that from keeping up with me? My man, God, you tell her so I got one better for you.
Speaker 1: So bitch, what to me talking about the phone grip?
Speaker 4: The phone grip that.
Speaker 1: Do something to it? Man, Oh the one who is better than you thought.
Speaker 2: If I Semeny said, just got off work, ab to hit the ball with my headphones and listening to broken play there blowing off some steam by blowing Shorty back out, my.
Speaker 4: Boy were he were going to the ball with some headphones. Inder there.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna you're gonna kill her.
Speaker 4: Case nigga in your mind, you in your zone, the nigga pre game.
Speaker 1: He already sucking her at the bar visualized right now now, right now, right now.
Speaker 4: I trying to get myself. I might swerve in that corner, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm my man to cut that ship off.
Speaker 3: Tyler watching all start.
Speaker 1: That, this nigga everywhere, this nigga ever, well, I ain't gonna lie more when that.
Speaker 4: But you know, wait, talk good about nigga. No no, no, no, you do his thing. He goat, he can pull it out.
Speaker 2: I got something, man, see y'all, I didn see the extended. Uh they extended was the name of the video? No, they extended.
Speaker 1: Damn what they call it performance That nigga looked at the say Tyler, the wrong group of niggas. Hey, man, I just can't let my dog be out there by itself. Man with the vulnerability, and everybody else joined in.
Speaker 4: So your story was kind of short.
Speaker 1: I think we need to it's some more information I got got.
Speaker 4: I got them.
Speaker 3: That's probably ball best.
Speaker 6: I ain't tell y'all had on channel too with me. Yes, I knew it was something like bossing the school hit the man please she was about man, bro, Yeah, I was. I went all the way up there through that for that girl. I knew you left something out. I knew you left something. I get that hurt off of you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: Ad actually really enjoyed the story time today work.
Speaker 4: I think they were.
Speaker 2: Is your turn to ship You ain't just for to be laughing at us. Tell how about that nigga drop your mother.
Speaker 1: That he got? She said, nigga, go to the next coming. Now, I's gonna keep it rich. You don't have no Q he wanted to talk about when they once started doing this scratch.
Speaker 4: Hit that bottom. I don't know nothing about that bottom the bottom no man, Oh yeah, it's very therapeutic. Life is good. Life is great, man, God bless him.
Speaker 2: Female bro go to a female Twitter that when they popped the ship, that when they oh that, when they.
Speaker 1: That, you can see if they sell them buzzy well Twitter?
Speaker 4: All right, yes, all right, but I mean what I'm saying, if they it's pinned at the top.
Speaker 1: Only Twitter, because you're going the i G that they got on dresses and.
Speaker 4: They can't they don't get they stapp with it.
Speaker 1: They got a whole brushing that put the whole back of a brushing that nigga said, they got this son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man on the i G. They got the family and ship, but you get Twitter that should go dark.
Speaker 1: Do y'all remember that Twitter after dark era?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: Well, damn niggas went out down there outside, went outside.
Speaker 3: Nigga, You are watching O G's right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grat you can still hit the It's still there gray, he said, what that about? Hit the hashtag TV? This is regular women going crazy, regular women, niggas, profess, tell me you play by play what they'll do to you. Now you're in a d M.
Speaker 4: You lying, pull up, I ain't got no car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know you ain't got to have no money, then no motion. You just had to have a Twitter.
Speaker 2: I think that caw after J Jack eighty seventh saying saying stops don't excite you while literally losing every prise peak bent for a year straight. It's hilarious. Shout out to Tyler for trying to learn y'all something. We got a long way to go. J Jack respectfully fuck you now. You're right, though, Bro, I don't know how gambling.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Slower game, Yeah, that's the thing I don't like slow, Yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 2: I hit one last night, bro, good little Pik took faun. You took Duke to cover Duke over and I took you talking. Oh yeah, man, they ain't have too much to bet on NBA. You taking a break till today. Hash Society eighty nine nineteen said naw ball lou Man, I fucked with y'all, but the Super Bowl was a week ago. Man, If y'all don't drop this episode, quicker this thirty for thirty At this point.
Speaker 1: God damn, I like understand all the comment is not good and I don't let you.
Speaker 4: You don't like, change the channel.
Speaker 1: He chuck the critics.
Speaker 4: Now he say he liked the show. That was so quicker.
Speaker 3: Nigga come to the live show.
Speaker 1: I don't like them backhanded companiments. Man, you know say that ship with your chest, fuck nigga.
Speaker 2: Jeff Cono said, y'all think t I Jesus outcasts, big boy.
Speaker 1: Gonna let Future take the stage.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about that too.
Speaker 1: Outcasts could do it, for sure.
Speaker 4: I think all of them, all that whole listening to be on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tip, and we don't say this plum Tip got some hits.
Speaker 4: Absolutely do this byself.
Speaker 1: He could do the Rihanna ship.
Speaker 4: Just live your life the whole ship.
Speaker 1: Slacker like us, got him, Kanye like us.
Speaker 4: Swagger like us.
Speaker 6: Not that.
Speaker 4: Brottle.
Speaker 3: I hate that little young nigga.
Speaker 4: Man, I say your thug about the money.
Speaker 1: If it ain't about the money, I count six shots. It's not about goton sounds you can put on.
Speaker 4: Man, stop that ship.
Speaker 1: Niggas crazy catalog way more global than the Future.
Speaker 4: Sure you got way more internationally.
Speaker 1: Are y'all?
Speaker 4: Are y'all smoking? Man? Get the gloat lo bo, whoa whoa glow. I'm standing on that.
Speaker 1: I'm standing on that he got one of his future probably would say that he got.
Speaker 11: More global hitlon to y'all being out, Yeah, glue you tripping, bro, I'm tripping.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do y'all know how long future been out? You know? Long? Tip being out?
Speaker 6: Ain't talking about the trap you're twenty three to twenty four. We're talking about real Billboard hits bro to y'all up there.
Speaker 4: Bro, when the last time you had one? Bro? Last? I'm talking about last bill Board global hits? What the nigga just dropped the album? Is just gonna drop the album?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, bill we're talking about bill Board hits. That was the that was that was the subject, bill Board hits his niggas.
Speaker 3: So I'm like that swing drunking.
Speaker 4: Love love that's Beyonce it. Oh no, listen, guys, we're talking about songs that performing Daddy song with Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: He got the song with with the song with they Sue Marvin gating up B's playing with him.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, bro, are we ready? Are you ready? Are right?
Speaker 5: Yoh?
Speaker 4: Tip? Because this is November four mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Songs the bill.
Speaker 5: Board to.
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it about one nineteen.
Speaker 4: Has two hundred seventeen.
Speaker 6: Hey, no, no, no, we're talking about wait, talking about the numbers. This is what numbers can funk. You'll look, we're talking about streams versus c D.
Speaker 4: We're talking about RA C tams.
Speaker 1: Now nigga albums go number one because you let your stream to do that.
Speaker 4: Nigga, we're not going to do that. Bro An excuse me, We're not going to do that. Get a line, get in the comments, in the comments, Glow Live, come on studio, talk your ship now whatever you like that and going my love bird line.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I can't trust the nigga music and listen to ship like nurse.
Speaker 4: Bring them out. You don't know me. Never scared, rubber Man, I'm shoulder. I get I can't trust your music.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 6: What y'all don't understand that corporately are going to be sitting the Super Bowl is like us.
Speaker 1: The trap people gonna be singing the Super twenty fours will go crazy.
Speaker 4: Rubber bands living in the sky Okay, okay, living in the sky back, I let my beat down. I'm on bro okay, okay, whatever about the nigga let me about. I don't know this nigga blurred lines. Whatever you like future, my Love, No, I don't know about my love, Live your Life for show. That's three that I know for SJO.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm not even trying to I don't even know how we got on the comparison to Future. I'm just trying to say Tip could do.
Speaker 4: It by himself. That was my whole point, and that's no.
Speaker 1: I don't think he can't do thirteen minutes of songs by himself, don't Bro.
Speaker 4: I think, oh, Bro, I think it's a push for future. Bro. I wasn't trying to compare the two, but only because I'm not saying I don't know the Kendrick now who the numbers? Who?
Speaker 6: Y'all niggas don't know what's talking about? Autist stream talking about that. People ask Global Global, Bro.
Speaker 2: I think we forgot them songs over the overseas. Tip got some songs that niggas know see recent Bro.
Speaker 4: And it's not even me being biased. Luther Chris in the same goddamn.
Speaker 1: Bo absolutely about yourself. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, here be a future like he did for Usher. Come out for this song and get the funk on.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, you got yeah man, Nah man, get two minutes and get the funk on.
Speaker 1: He's not doing thirteen by R niggas tripping. Yeah, niggas tripping. Bro, No one does a Super Bowl bid.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: When I say by itself like he'll help people come out, because I said Lelia like Rihanna come out, I said strictly by himself, but I'm saying it could be song nobody sleeping.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying broa will by himself. I disagree.
Speaker 1: I disagree with features of the songs that he has.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just Atlanta based because Nigga yes the funk he can't, and the nigga performed better.
Speaker 4: Than any route. The nigga was on Soldier with Beyonce. They could do the child.
Speaker 1: When I say perform wise, i'm talking about on stage like the nigga all the perform stage presence doesn't really have stage fucking know yeah, stage presence, stage press over future like again, I'm not trying to compare it to if you do pres His stage present is better than futures.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's all I'm saying. Future.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying to hisself. That's why he had dancers on stage, he said, because I'm not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 4: Ship. He don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't like performing, don't like perform. I guess I watched too many interviews. I heard the niggas say that. The niggas say his own mouth, Okay, he can't perform, Why the fun would I say? I look and I don't see him staying on stage and.
Speaker 4: His shades on, not even looking at the crowd. He got his back to the crowd and that crowd going crazy. Of course music.
Speaker 6: Want.
Speaker 4: I ain't saying all that, Bro, I'm just saying I ain't.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't even know how we got to comparison. I'm just saying they both could do it.
Speaker 4: But I was y'all okay, that was you can? Oh that's easy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like the nigga said in the comment, he named the niggas and I name him now, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Boss said, everybody on that list could be especially in Atlanta. Bro, that's what you're not thinking about too. I'm thinking about it, Atlanta. This nigga that can't go got you going crazy. Nigga, nein no Brown in this life. Life is good man. It's bigger than Flo it's on y'all. Now, it's bigger than me.
Speaker 4: I don't give.
Speaker 2: In a different age demo gram do you think to y'all, could nobody kidder that had Sister come out?
Speaker 4: You're gonna bring your futures? No about who did? No one did? Well, let's not compare running back, No one did.
Speaker 1: Those people could be in it, and I'm saying yeah, yeah, And then it was then that's last episode we said future we did started the beef, all right, something old niggas like to forget ship man, forget you forget damn.
Speaker 3: Said got global hits, and niggas start screa.
Speaker 1: Y'all said he got more than started to compare, started comparing, y'all.
Speaker 4: Tip, Why would then would I say got more? No? No, no, you said he got more? Hey, I still standing on this.
Speaker 1: No more than the future, I said, I still say more global hits. And just found it out that's not global Dune just being on a bill that's Billboard, on a bill that's being on Billboard.
Speaker 4: And then you said, Lou, we're talking about Billboard when you go to.
Speaker 1: Global hits running, We're talking about Billboard, Lo, not just something I've never said.
Speaker 4: Billboard the only one that.
Speaker 1: Said billboard said that, man, I remember the word billboard, bro billboard, what I said?
Speaker 4: I said, I.
Speaker 3: Said globe, I said glow.
Speaker 4: I brought up bio. I heard what I promise you up even what you say, because because.
Speaker 8: They put your feet up an event answer, I think that they could both do it, and I think they were both.
Speaker 9: Performances would be good, but I would prefer to see future.
Speaker 4: Who has global?
Speaker 9: Honestly? Okay, honestly, whoever?
Speaker 1: What y'all consider global? Question?
Speaker 4: Real question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a real question.
Speaker 4: You brought up global? So what the global mean?
Speaker 1: Global?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: If they go over do a stadium in Europe? Them niggas are singing that ship global is around the mother globe. I thought, I thought, I'm saying because.
Speaker 4: That's why the.
Speaker 13: Word globe is in global. What the old fucking worn't want to be against me?
Speaker 4: What I do? Do you want to fuck?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: This figga said, I show him everything. You niggas want to go team MAXA guess hard you want to know Tim against PI. That's three agree on.
Speaker 3: Some ship that's they ain't on the fucking's on.
Speaker 4: Funk prize pigs.
Speaker 1: But now your niggas will say you.
Speaker 4: Like under dog better.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, now, I think our canst will do the best at all.
Speaker 4: Now, can't we all aground that? No, no, no doubt, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 4: Now we're talking. Now, we're talking, Yeah, talkas bullshit. Thirty minutes straight up there, Billboard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, ship, they get the fuck out of here. Oh well, ship, let hurry up. I got Lebron James over twenty four points. I ain't gonna look at it.
Speaker 6: Up boy, Austin Reeves over eleven rebounds in the cists.
Speaker 1: Oh good, pick.
Speaker 4: Man, what'd you say I had Austin Reeves? Uh? Naf head Lebron? Would you say for Austins over ship? Excuse me?
Speaker 6: Eleven rebounds in the sist, Miles Bridges under twenty three and a half points.
Speaker 2: Dang, if they were watching it live, they could better against her. People said, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Go to the opposite way and go to high. Yeah makes sense. I'm gonna go yeah, because I don't. I don't trust it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, all real quick.
Speaker 2: Luca get his rematch against Dallas soon next week, next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be one to see.
Speaker 4: Any updates on Anthony Davis injury.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Oh they're trying to when they talking about rescinding their trade.
Speaker 2: Mark Mark WILLI okay, no, but but now Dallas said they felt cheated because like now he out.
Speaker 1: No, no a D.
Speaker 4: A D is actually, like I told y'all, it's a grade three. He's gonna have to get surgery. It's over.
Speaker 1: It's a grade three. It's a grade three. Damn, that's a six. That's six seven months.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm gonna go Josh Green over nine points in its Josh, who you playing for Charlotte Charlotte?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he gotta do something. He wanted the only niggas playing. Hey, I'm gonna tell y'all this is real quick.
Speaker 5: Bro Oh.
Speaker 1: Nobody being dupe man who what an auburn alburn a good as take? But Brood Cooper flag.
Speaker 4: Bro that what what's my boy zero for album? The Freshman Broo, No, not better.
Speaker 6: That mother dog dog like watching him play, bro and they got that Jo name and they like their coach to broom.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're talking about a yeah, Oh yeah for sure, y'all. Remember he used to be on Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Tennessee, one of the niggas Tennessee's had a head man and don't seek on Saint John's. Saint John's ain't gonna do many waking up. Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro, when you get when you get the certain teams, Bro, I'm telling you, bro, when you get over that nigga, know what you know? Yeah, when you get in front of them teams, Bro, you know who's I can't believe you come went out so bad.
Speaker 4: I just think they're gonna play good in the tournaments.
Speaker 1: Bron lost three niggas to the NBA.
Speaker 3: Castle gonna be a good ass nigga boy, Yeah, I know you got.
Speaker 4: More athletic Mmmm.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 4: Let's play defense, even though you don't give a funk about that. I think that that trade gonna help the iarn Fox or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help help him a lot, helping him? Yeah, get more TV. Did y'all know him and the Bonis when Cool said, Nigga, we were just on the same team. We ain't gotta be friends, followed the nigga rights when they graduated. Yeah, and honestly, if we ain't you know what I'm saying, team and we don't flow each other, Nigga, we ain't gotta follow each other.
Speaker 4: Were on the same team. Don't make it drastic. I don't expect a lot more. Don't make it drastic. You know what I'm saying, Like you can take money with a nigga you don't like. Bro. I respect the ship, bro, and.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about this the other day.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is how it is. Bro.
Speaker 3: I think me and you talked a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: White people do it all the time, make millions with niggas that they hate every day Black people.
Speaker 2: I don't fuck nigga, you want the money or not. I ain't say you got to be the nigga friend they get the money, get the fuck on it. Like working a job, nigga, if you like everybody at your job, you a whole.
Speaker 1: If it ain't about the money, if it ain't about the money, alright, I'm just saying, no pun intended for real.
Speaker 2: All right, if you like everybody at your job, bout you too friendly, bro, because I remember, because.
Speaker 1: I don't remember working a job.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: And here'll be me and a couple niggas and we didn't like the same niggas, so I knew we was the real niggasias whole.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, brother, Nigga always hundred of supervisor and ships.
Speaker 4: You who your partner? Yeah, y'all niggas, y'all over the bagging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wouldn't be fun. You feel muh hum, Cam. Well, we had us a good debate day today.
Speaker 4: Got a lot off our chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, felt good, felt good.
Speaker 4: Save money on therapists.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 1: And then we ended on the same page. That what you niggas, if you watch this show and learn anything, you could disagree for.
Speaker 4: A whole two hours mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And then and go God damn fellowship with your buddies and drink you niggas, don't you.
Speaker 3: Niggas don't like to disagree with the nigga.
Speaker 4: And motherfuckers don't they'll take it too personal. Motherfuckers don't got some of you homework. Their shoot each other over debate a nigga, what if somebody kills Mather or something like Lebron Kobe debates?
Speaker 2: I seen get the fighting over Cobe and Lebron like I'm talking about, like nigga fighting over Cobe and Lebron.
Speaker 1: Don't give no ship about you.
Speaker 4: They don't even know you, niggas, And you're dying and your and word dying. You will see a nigga.
Speaker 1: God damn tell them niggas heavy birthday.
Speaker 3: Every motherfucker.
Speaker 4: They tell you he ain't took their son to practice.
Speaker 1: Damn. I can't let this dose.
Speaker 2: Can't let this day slide by without telling the goat heavy birthday. Man, that nigga don't give a fuck about you. Man, the goat is your son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga, don't even know your son's birthday?
Speaker 4: Oh, Ship, because they were hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that Nigga born two weeks before cobD Ship. So when do the summer solstice start around about the same.
Speaker 4: Two weeks before Coch It's the birthday week.
Speaker 1: Damn, where is my birthday? It was like Valentine they hit and then because Ship, like.
Speaker 2: I think for Allstar, I think I was six wheth old when Kobe's birthday was.
Speaker 3: Nigga based.
Speaker 1: Everything got drafted. Bro.
Speaker 4: I remember I had turned sixteen that day. So that's why I fuck with him so hard. I can't in the world. He came to the lead.
Speaker 3: I named my son ate, Yeah, my son.
Speaker 4: I heard the nigga say that before about somebody not Kobe or something. What he said like like when I was born.
Speaker 1: That was like where he got drafted, so it's just been like I just been sucking him ever since.