Speaker 1: Do you feel stressed out?
Speaker 2: It's a jewbile show. If you do, don't worry about it. Everybody does. As a matter of fact, here's proof of how much people worry. Every single year, A large group of the population thinks that the world is going to end every year. If anybody remembers the year two thousand, when everybody freaked out because the computers everywhere we're going to malfunction and the world was going to blow up, well what then the calendar switched and doomsday preppers everywhere were like, looks like I wasted money on that bunker I built. So basically, the world is going to end at some point. Nobody knows when, and the more we freak out about it, the less things happen. I bring that up because we now have proof though that the world is going to end. Well here we got why is that? Because somebody on X asks people born before the year two thousand what skills nobody possesses anymore? And the answers are hilarious. So we'll go over it next so your fears of the future can really be valid.
Speaker 1: I can't wait right after this. It's the Jewbill show. Kids these days don't know how to do anything. It's a jewbile show. They're always tick talking and be bopping around. Yeah, they got the attention span of nats and just ask them to change a tire on a car without a video game controller in their hand. It's ridiculous. But back in my day it was so much better. Because things were hard. We worked a billion hours a day, and because mental health conversations were scarce. We just sucked up our emotions and let the stress slowly eat our bodies and our happiness away. Oh my gosh, but we were happy. Yeah, we say that because we were conditioned to say that no matter what, because of unhealthy family dynamics that we applauded and let exist. And now these kids are all talking about emotions and do not want to do anything. It's show.
Speaker 2: Somebody on exposed the question people before to people born before two thousand, what skills do they not use anymore? And it's going viral and the answers are pretty hilarious. So if you're one of those people that's in the group of that guy that just talked about how great being old is, and then you'll laugh at this. And if you were born before the year two thousand, you might be shocked at the things you don't know how to do. Well, go over the list right now of things that people before two thousand don't know how to do. Program of VCR.
Speaker 1: What's a VCR?
Speaker 3: Victoria was born before two thousand. I was born out in two thousand. That's gonna say I was born before two thousand. But I'm not gonna act like I was grandpa or whatever. But what are you supposed to program on a VCR?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I know how to like record?
Speaker 5: I guess you got a program at time? Sometimes on a v C trket time you could program it to record.
Speaker 1: I saw trouble sending the timer on my microwave.
Speaker 2: Right, things people born after two thousand don't know how to do. Being able to survive the organ Trail?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what day? Your axles and your black plague? But what was it called?
Speaker 2: It was like it's an actual game, actual trail. The Organ Trail was a video game that they used to play in school. But it was like an old computer video game, so it wasn't really like cool graphics and stuff. But you were a family trying to go through the organ trail, and you'd have oxes and things like that. But most of the time your family would just die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what diseases were like dystopia, Alla, cholera. There's another one too, always get calera in a video game. Yeah, you had to do things. It was like, do you want to go through.
Speaker 2: This river right now? Do you think you can do it with the ox and the raft that you have? And you look at the weather and all that stuff, and you're like, yeah, I could do it.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I died so much because that's my attitude acause I do it and I'm like I'm constantly dying.
Speaker 1: And getting tolera. But I feel like we learned real skills from that, Like you would have to trade to get axles to fix your like wheels on your whatever, and then if you got attacked. I mean there are all different types of things that you can actually use in real life. Kind of.
Speaker 2: Another thing that people born after two thousand don't know how to do use the word literally correctly.
Speaker 1: Anybody knows how to literally use that word anymore? Come on, No, we know how to use it though, right not really? Do you mean?
Speaker 6: I'm confused by that? Like literally, it's is so easy I use it.
Speaker 2: Another thing on the list that people are sharing of people born after two thousand, the skills that they don't possess. Being able to parallel park without a backup camera. Oh, I can do that real good, except for the other day when I was with you, Victoria.
Speaker 1: Not solid.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things that the older generation complains about things like that that I'm like, what's the big deal.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It's a lot easier to use the camera. It's like, I don't know why I'm like doing things the hard way, right, I'll.
Speaker 5: Give you that, because like it's like, if you have a camera, especially one of those ones that has little lines that turns as you can tell you you can, it's a pretty solid guess where your butt's about to be.
Speaker 1: I would totally use it backup.
Speaker 5: I just got a new stereo thing and I had I was like, if there's no backup camera, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want it. I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't function without it anymore. And I started driving when there was no such thing.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where it's like, don't hate me if you ain't me. Another thing, I still don't think it guarantees that you can parallel part Okay, that's true.
Speaker 2: Another thing on the list that people born after two thousand don't know how to do how to write in cursive. Somebody said I can drive a stick shift while also writing in cursive.
Speaker 5: That same while reading a paper man, I.
Speaker 1: Can't read a paper mac, but the other two got It's hard.
Speaker 6: I feel like I learned the cursive, like how I'm not gonna say the language, but how to write incursive, but I don't really know how to read it.
Speaker 1: There's I have old letters from my grandma that I still look at him and I'm like, oh, yeah, that was I don't miss cursive at all. Why did we stop using cursive? Probably because nobody could ever read other people's cursive writing. That's my god. It was so pretty, Like we use cursive font on all of our socials. It's an option we do. Yeah, that makes it look prettier. I just don't know why we stopped doing it if somebody.
Speaker 2: Could write well in cursive and clearly, because other than that it would be hard to read.
Speaker 1: It was just like scribbles gibberish. Yeah, yeah, it just became less useful. When computers came about.
Speaker 5: You didn't need you had all the type, the different types and stuff like you just didn't need it anymore. I just I just don't think it's it's it's not required to be fancy anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you sign your name though? Aren't you supposed to sign your name in cursive? Isn't that suppose your signature is supposed to be cursive? Is when you write out Victoria actually does? I mean, yeah, she actually does that. Oh my god, I do you have the long She writes it out like a grade school paper. I'm telling you things. I'm like, why wouldn't you just do what all of us do it? Just scribble and scribble.
Speaker 2: I go all the way back to really old times when people didn't know how to write, so they just put an X on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, X, I signed my name of an X. Help.
Speaker 2: Another thing that people that were born after the year two thousand don't know how to do proper grammar and punctuation.
Speaker 1: That's accurate, bear, Does.
Speaker 2: Anybody really know that unless you're in the literary world, you have to feel as you're an editor, because most people really don't. I hear so many people like, though they do a terrible grammar and punctuation. Then you read something from there and you're like, you know what you're doing either because comma in the wrong place there.
Speaker 1: I will say, though, if you know how to use your commas, it's a turn on. If you know how to use a semi colon, that is a turn on. I would argue people to use them.
Speaker 7: To you.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, that's why it is such a turn on. But at some point you got at least know the difference between they're there and they're Oh that's fair.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think we only know bad grammar when we see it. I think most of us think we might like to think we're good at it, but we're not. I'm a nerd about it, and I'm still messing up things on a daily basis, So I mean, yeah, nerd about I'm a nerd about good grammar.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Why does that surprise you, Victoria?
Speaker 2: I don't know the number one thing on the list that people that were born after two thousand don't know how to do. The ability to rewind a cassette tape using a pencil.
Speaker 1: I've never used this in my life, so fun. It was not fun, Daddy? Can you do it for? Oh my gosh, it's just like a waste of time. Wow, Oh dysterious. Somebody texted in at four one, six one and said hysteria was another thing that you would get on the organ Trail that when you were looking for Wow, y'all are really into this game.
Speaker 6: I really thought when you mentioned it, Jubil, that y'all were actually trying to hike up an organ trail hysteria.
Speaker 5: Either producer Sharky texted in like messaged me and said, dysentery, dysentery, that's it, get dysentery.
Speaker 2: Someone else texted in at four one, six one and said, you guys, organ Trail wasn't a video game. It was based off of real life in the early days.
Speaker 1: Okay what it was? Bring it it was also a video bring it back. It's another jewbile phone frame today Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hey, I was looking for Anakin's mommy.
Speaker 9: Yes, is this uh this?
Speaker 2: My name is Tom Barbrick. I'm calling from Elementary. I'm actually the substitute teacher today and your son Anakin's class, so thought i'd give you a call talk to you.
Speaker 10: For a moment, okay, is Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything's fine with little Anakin. He's doing great today in class. You know, I've been a substitute teacher here for a while. So I've known Anakin for a couple of years now. I also have seen you pick him up from time to time. So thought i'd just give you a ring because I had a question for you.
Speaker 9: Who is this again?
Speaker 1: My name is Tom Barbrick. I'm a substitute teacher here elementary.
Speaker 11: Okay, and what are you calling about?
Speaker 1: Well, i'm calling today, but not like n official school business. I got another question for you.
Speaker 9: If I could shoot okay.
Speaker 1: So I am a single guy.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm sorry your tell me from the school? Is everything okay with Anakin?
Speaker 1: Anakin is a star student as far as I'm concerned. Your little boy is doing great.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with schoolwork today, No homework, no nothing, just a question. What's that? I'm sorry, go.
Speaker 11: Ahead, I said, I'm at work.
Speaker 9: What is the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is you got a hot mommy. I'm just gonna say it. Excuse me, Yeah, I'm just going to throw it out there. You got a hot mommy?
Speaker 9: What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: I was on the dating apps the other day, not that I need them, but I was on it perusing like I do, and I noticed that there was somebody new that came up when I was swiping, and I've also seen her pick up Anakin before. And your mom is on the dating apps? Is that correct?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 11: What are you talking about? This is whild being appropriate?
Speaker 1: What are you calling about before you say it's inappropriate? I was not on Tender on the school's time. I was at home last night drinking some veno and swiping on Tender and I came across your mommy and all I could think was, when can mister barb Brick get a shot?
Speaker 9: Excuse? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna have to talk to somebody else because you should not be calling me like that.
Speaker 1: Who I was wondering if you could talk to me then.
Speaker 9: Know who you are.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna call the principal of the school. I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 9: This is disgusting.
Speaker 11: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's not the principal who wants a date with your mommy. It's mister Tom Bobrick.
Speaker 9: What are you?
Speaker 11: What are you talking about my mom?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying before I swiped on her, since she is a grandmother to one of the students here at the school, I thought it would be inappropriate if I just went ahead and swiped on her and matched with her. I figured it'd be more personal if I called you and asked for permission to date your mommy.
Speaker 9: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 11: I don't even know who you are, and I'm bob.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, it's.
Speaker 11: Weird and you're talking about my mom.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought you would see it as respectful, because you know, I wanted to get your permissions so that in case, you know, I end up at a Thanksgiving dinner, it's not gonna be weird for little Anakin.
Speaker 11: No, absolutely no, my mom would never be with somebody like you. You're you're a weirdo. You're growling over the part of your mouth. You are disgusting. No, and I'm absolutely gonna report you. Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 1: How about this today, when you're picking up little Anakin from school, Why don't I just come out and talk to you a little bit. Maybe we've give me face to face. You might let me date your mommy.
Speaker 11: No, you're not gonna go anywhere near me. You're not gonna talk to me. If anything, you could talk to my husband that's coming with me so you can whoop your because you were disgusting.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about your husband Tommy?
Speaker 9: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Your husband's name is Tommy? Right?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, how do you know everything?
Speaker 9: This is so weird.
Speaker 1: Because Tommy actually emailed me. This is actually Jubil from the Jewbil Show doing a phone brank on you, and Tommy wanted me to brank you.
Speaker 11: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: He said, your mom just joined the dating apps and you're scared she's going to meet a loser.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I hate him so much. I literally thought there was a weirdo at the school.
Speaker 9: I was so scared.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, now that your mom is single, though, do you mind.
Speaker 9: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone.
Speaker 2: Franks sixty seconds away from your shot and a free trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 1: But first, it's Nina's what's trending? Something else that kind of needs a filter. Usually are our TikTok trends, But in this case, there is a TikTok trend that maybe everybody should try, and it's called the five dollar Challenge. It's gone viral, but the idea is that you save every five dollar bill you see first amount of time. I believe it could be for six months it could be for a year, and so it's really simple. I feel like something seen a five dollar bill in a year? Yeah, five dollar bill, a five dollar bill, Brad, who has paper money?
Speaker 5: People have money too, are just walking around with paper money?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have money. I was just in Vegas. Five dollar bills you know anyway, So but the idea is that if you do come across them and you start looking for them, now, Brad, you may start seeing five dollar bills because they're at top of mind. I feel my mom used to tell me this when I was younger, we need to save money, but I think it was more like quarters.
Speaker 5: Let's say inflation, you used to look for quarters that we need a five dollar bill to make it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes you just have to go back to a simpler time and start from the beginning. Because people aren't saving, they're spending money. So this is a way to get people to save by making it a trend. So now it's trendy to save money, and an easy way to do it is five dollars, not ten dollar bills. You can spend your ten dollar bill. It's if you have five dollars, then you save the five dollar bill. We got to cut it with the trends, and I'm talking to my generation.
Speaker 6: I love you guys, I'm one of you, but we need to cut.
Speaker 1: It out a trick.
Speaker 9: Help it.
Speaker 1: The good thing is I don't even know my.
Speaker 2: You gotta have you heard of the new ross hire a trend? That's the trend they're doing on TikTok right now. It's crazy. Have you heard of the honesty trend? Like where you only tell the truth. I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: Okay. There is a company that's doing God's work. It's Taco Bell. They're here and they have made a change to National Taco Day. Thank you Taco Bell. Obviously that was sarcastic, but National Taco Day has moved because Taco Bell has gotten together with the National Day calendar to make sure that Taco the official Taco celebration day lands on a Tuesday. Because if it doesn't land on a Tuesday, and it doesn't make sense, you can't just change the day of Taco Day. But they did it on Tuesdays what it should be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's like, you know those holidays are like first Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those ones. I get so confused. But in this case, it's the first Tuesday of October. So this year it falls on October fourth, and you know they're going to be celebrating with tacos everywhere you go. But every Tuesday for October, Taco Bell is hooking you up. But it's your taco before fourth is a Tuesday, though, I think it is according to the story. So I'm checking my calendar. Everybody check your calendars. Okay, wow, you guys, check your calendars. I'll tell you this, which I also found very interesting.
Speaker 2: Second, No, the first Tuesday in October is the first. What really why they're trying to make the change because it was a Friday. Oh and they're changing it to the first.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I didn't. I didn't fact check that. I just I just I just was going to tell you that story. Why do we just leave it there? Tay? Okay, well you know I'll talk about did it? That's the point. That was the point of the story, and that's what's trending. Brought to you by Michael Shubin Going Auburn your home for machine Gun. It's time for the jubil Shows.
Speaker 2: Free trip to Jamaica, an all inclusive trip to Paradise with apply A Hotels and resorts. Enter for your very own four day, three night, all inclusive day in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars voucher toward airfare. Just go to the Jubilshow dot com and enter the word sand right now Sand at the Jubilshow dot com and you could be on your way to paradise. The Jubeil Show is also brought to you by Betterhelp give online therapy. To try at betterhelp dot com, slash jewbel and get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Laura is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years named Cam might be sleeping around. So hopefully he isn't, but we'll see if we can help you out. Laura, why don't you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 9: So Kim my.
Speaker 12: Husband of like four years, and we've been through a lot that I would say mostly mostly good. I mean, we don't really fight much, but when we do, it tends to always be kind of the same topic.
Speaker 9: So Pim kind of had like.
Speaker 12: This former life, like a whole different side of Cam. And he even actually refers to it as like the time before we met and he was just like a completely completely different person, like different career, different friends. But there's like this one friend that he has it I don't know, just from like day one, I have not been able to get past.
Speaker 1: Like, so who is the friend? Like is it a guy friend that gets him into trouble? Is it a girlfriend you don't want him spending time with?
Speaker 9: So it's with a girl named Holly.
Speaker 12: And through the years, like he's told me all these stories about he and Holly's to like party really hard and they'd be like closing the bars and they'd like even go to rays and they've even, you know, almost got arrested several times, and like just like completely opposite of how he is now. He's stayed friends with Holly this whole time, and you know, to be honest, I haven't I haven't.
Speaker 9: Been thrilled about that.
Speaker 12: But but it's like things have totally taken a turn and I feel like he's hiding.
Speaker 9: Something about Holly. I can tell. I can tell when he's been.
Speaker 12: Like communicating with her and he's like started to like leave.
Speaker 9: The room when she called. And first even like one night.
Speaker 12: Where he was just texting like really late and like kind of let the room and then like would go out and.
Speaker 9: Then come back in and texting.
Speaker 8: And I did ask.
Speaker 9: Him about it, and he.
Speaker 12: Said something like she just needed advice from him, and and then he and like he didn't he didn't even go any further than that, just like she needs some advice. He never said that they like anything happened between them. I get this like weird feeling before.
Speaker 9: Us that maybe something's happening.
Speaker 12: I mean, he kind of somewhat hinted at it, but never said like.
Speaker 9: There was anything between them.
Speaker 12: So my last traw, I got an email from our cell phone company and it said that there's been a phone added and it was in all his name and yeah, and it's like a nice, nice new phone, and so you know, I saw this and I'm just like so basically that that's why I'm calling you guys, because I like that that's just my radar antenna or whatever have been up.
Speaker 8: And this was kind of this was like the last stor aw.
Speaker 1: Would you ask him on to your phone plan? That's so odd? Yeah, that feels kind of sloppy. But also if he doesn't think that she's seeing the phone staff. Maybe it's like, well, why would you give your side piece like a burner phone an that your wife could see? Yeah, unless it's like hiding in playing sight.
Speaker 8: Right, like wants to be taught?
Speaker 1: God? Is he acting different outside of the way that he communicates with Holly? Like, is he still good with you? Or is he just kind of more stand offish?
Speaker 9: No, things actually don't seem different with us. I guess I've been a.
Speaker 12: Bit more like stressed out and like suspicious and more just like he's he's not pulling away.
Speaker 1: From me any thought, but you just feel like there's a third person in your relationship.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the phone thing is strange. Yeah, And what did he say about it?
Speaker 9: Well, he didn't say about the phone.
Speaker 12: He when I, you know, was asking him why he was like talking to her so much, he said he was just like giving her advice and he didn't really go in any details of like what the advice that would be.
Speaker 1: Did you ask him about adding her on the phone? No, Oh, you didn't know. Okay, Okay, Okay, so he doesn't know that you know that. No, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store you guys are Awards card member at, So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to someone else or her right, Okay, hopefully not, but we'll see. We'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Laura is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, Cam of four years might be cheating. So we're about to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that the Rewards card members at and say that he's the lucky winner. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our flora department. We'll see if he sends those flowers to Laura or to somebody else. But before we do that, Laura, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 12: So Cam has this like longtime friend from before we Revere together, Holly, and he just has been texting her a lot and I don't know, like walking away texting, and basically I found out from our phone company that he's added her a phone on our plan.
Speaker 1: So weird. Yeah, that is weird. Yeah, and you haven't asked him about that.
Speaker 9: No, that's why I called you, guys.
Speaker 12: I just I didn't know what, you know, if he made it a lie or something like, how I would deal with it.
Speaker 8: So I figured you guys could get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And she's not an ex, but she's somebody that you think he may have had a thing with at some point. Yeah, okay, cool, Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thanks, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Jordan.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Cam.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is Cam.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us, and congratulations you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 8: Oh, so what's going on?
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our floral department. It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the United into the fifty United States.
Speaker 9: Well that's cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know you guys did.
Speaker 2: This, Well we do, and you are this month's lucky winner. So I will first need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 8: It's a Holly.
Speaker 1: Would you like to put anything in a card?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: But I'm always here for you.
Speaker 1: Love camp.
Speaker 2: And now I will inform you that this is not the grocery store at all. My name is Jebel and this is a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hi, Cam, we're all here. My name is Nina. Yeah, and I'm Victoria. And your wife Laura is actually on the phone. What we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, and we try to see if people are cheating based on here some flowers suit and your wife suspected you might be sleeping around and I'm sure she's got some questions for you.
Speaker 9: Great, that's all that's all you have? Is great? Really?
Speaker 8: What is this? What are you what are you doing? Like you had to you went, you had.
Speaker 10: To go through his length to kind of.
Speaker 8: Just talk to me about this.
Speaker 10: What are you doing?
Speaker 9: What am I doing? What are you doing? My god?
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, this is this is a ridiculous way of going about things.
Speaker 1: Are you cheating? I feel like we just need to ask.
Speaker 10: Like, no, no, I'm not cheating.
Speaker 9: Oh oh really, how do you explain.
Speaker 12: You're sending flowers to Hollie and you add her to our phone lay Like, oh.
Speaker 8: My god, it's so stupid.
Speaker 10: Obviously, I know you don't like her. That's that's just not a secret. And she and I have her friends for a long time, and her boyfriend.
Speaker 8: Of five years left her. He was like the main breadwinner. He was cheating on her.
Speaker 10: She caught him.
Speaker 8: I know this is ironic considering the situation.
Speaker 10: He took everything, TV everything, she has nothing. So I was just trying to help her out, like she's going through a really difficult time right now, So I you know, he was. She was on his phone bills, so I added her to mine just so she can have a phone for a few months til she gets her own.
Speaker 9: And that's it, And that's it.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you tell your wife.
Speaker 10: Like she of course she's going to misconstrued things. You know, she's gonna look deep into like the biggest.
Speaker 8: Worse than it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, has your wife, has Laura, your wife Cam been unreasonable about your friendship with Holly.
Speaker 8: No, but I mean I can tell she it bothers her.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not exactly a very compassionate way to deal with somebody that you care about with something bothering them.
Speaker 1: You could address it with her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I know how sounds and I know how it looks. Yeah, that's that's that's all.
Speaker 1: There is, not really making a compelling argument. I'm kind of waiting for the I love you, baby, I'm so sorry. This is such a misunderstanding. Laura, are you believe are you believing this? How are you feeling?
Speaker 9: Honestly, I'm so confused.
Speaker 12: Knowing Cam's heart, it sounds like something he would do, but like the mistrust of me to like to not be able to like tell your own wife that you're doing this.
Speaker 9: Like that, there's just such a like a lack of trust in me. And I'm so confused.
Speaker 8: I honestly, I don't know what to think.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I really am. I just I just didn't want there to be any more resentment did you have towards her? Like I already know, like at least I'm basically uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 8: I figured me doing this stuff for her would make you even more uncomfortable, resent her even more, so I, you know, to keep quiet about it. I don't want to like add more stress to Holly's life either. I'm not cheating on you, and all I love you is just like I just I was scared to tell you because I didn't, you know, I want you to freak out or get a set about it, and I want you to read more into it than what it was.
Speaker 9: You can see how this looks though, like.
Speaker 8: RH, I know it looks hard. I know I'm being defriends if I'm also like really caught off guard by everything. But yeah, I mean, I just I just don't tell you. I know, I'm sorry, and like, I just, I'm just trying to help out a friend. You know, like this whole her boyfriend leaving her was totally abrupt, and you know she's kind of a mess about it. So who's just trying to help her?
Speaker 9: But but you said love Cam on your flowers.
Speaker 8: Like you know I said I said to her before. No, it's like she's my friend.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, you promise gaiters they're nothing.
Speaker 8: Like I promise, I promise, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 9: It sounds like you need to sit down, and just like, I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 12: I think we should sit down with Holly because you know what, if this is so important, can't you know I'm not I'm not cruel, Like if she's really in need, we're a team and we both need to be there for her.
Speaker 9: And I think that is a great idea. No more secrets. I just this is. This has been like the scariest time I've gone through, and.
Speaker 8: I think it's get it to you too. I think we sat down and I think if you saw Holly, you and you know understand there's nothing else going on.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, yeah, let's let's do that. I think I think we all need need that right now.
Speaker 1: I need that right now. I want to see it for myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you guys obviously have stuff to talk about. Cam sounds sincere to me, though, like he does sound that way, and I actually kind.
Speaker 1: Of perspect the fact that he's looking out for his friend that way. Yeah, just communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, Cam, I know you didn't want to tell your wife that you were helping your friend out like that because you were concerned she might think something. But by you not telling her, it actually looks worse than if you did tell her.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh, I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck and good luck you know, talk it out and hopefully you guys can all get together and work things out.
Speaker 9: Thank you the Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 13: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys.
Speaker 10: To like you.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, e versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a haunted housing game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall being here and getting your house all spookyed up, Macy's has got you covered literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall fashion needs shop in store at Macy's dot com or at Macy's dot com.
Speaker 1: She's but I'm Victoria's. I just said yeah, but I said it was. Oh, so it should be a good game of you versus Victoria. Call us right now.
Speaker 2: If you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one, you can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go with some really hard questions.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First question, Victoria, what's the big prize that the Jebel Show is giving away.
Speaker 1: A trip to Jamaica? Yes? What time is it in Jamaica right now?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nine am?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Two hours ahead, three hours ahead, one hour ahead, No hours ahead?
Speaker 1: No, I think she's right. Wait till what time did you say it was? I don't know.
Speaker 2: More importantly, when can people listen to listening to this win? That trip to Paradise.
Speaker 6: During Nina's was trending after the phone break. Good job, Victoria. It's going to be a hard game for you today. Yeah, call usself if you want to play. We'll play you versus Victoria right after this, it's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 11: Can I take your order?
Speaker 10: Am I gonna tall a large black coffee? Large black cock?
Speaker 11: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: I mean he means aventi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the biggest one you've got, Venti.
Speaker 14: Is large, is twenty Yeah, large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 2: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's see who's the contestant today for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 1: Sabri know what's up? Sabrina?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you wonderful? Are you ready to take on Victoria? I hope so, just a little confidence. I'm sure I'll go a long way. I don't think Victoria is paying attention to a word. He says. She's bobbing her head to the music like I was getting. I'm heard like myself. Up, guys, this is the way I do it.
Speaker 9: Okay, you gotta just.
Speaker 1: Let me roll. No, you could do to better earlier. No I can't, Brad. I was talking and turning and had a lot thoughts in my head.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I got something for that girl. I'll give it to you later, Producer Brad. Yes, we have a problem with the game. Though I need my timer. I don't have the timer in my things here were right there. Okay, Producer Brad's going to fix that. While while he's getting that fixed, Sabrina, what's new with you today?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: I'm about to go to work right now where I work at Hope Center Recovery in Portland.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm watching producer Brad try to search for the time or for the game.
Speaker 1: So do you work as somebody that that gives hope or you support.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean I hope both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I'm.
Speaker 7: Sure the fight recovering mentors, so I don't hope to help people that are in active addiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. Gosh, yeah, you know you work.
Speaker 2: What else is going on, Sabrina? We're killing time now? Are you good at trivia?
Speaker 7: I mean I feel like I'm good when I hear you guys. Every day, I feel like I'm nervous down.
Speaker 1: Can you makes a brain less nervous?
Speaker 6: I'm very tired. Honestly, I will get very late, and honestly, you have a great chance. I always pretty feel feel pretty confident going into the game, you know what I mean? And then I play the game and.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: Just the confidence kind of just runs down the street to somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? Or does your brain just kind of short out? I think I think it is. My brain just starts just like you know, they shut off. But the game and the ticking and the time, it just a lot more intense.
Speaker 2: Well, the game might not have any ticking today because we can't find the timer. Producer Brad is still looking for it. It might be Victoria's dated. Do you want me to put my timer on my phone? Maybe, but it's good to hear that. I think it's good for you to hear the ticking, Sabrina. Would you rather hear the ticking, so you know how much time is left.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's pressure that way too.
Speaker 12: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Maybe i'll do the ticking. All set a timer, okay, and then I will do the ticking in the background.
Speaker 1: I'll try not to be distracted by very low budget version of you versus Victoria like a mouse cat. Yeah, we'll do that. Let me grab my phone.
Speaker 2: So, oh, my phone's over on the other producer Brad has my phone because I was ordering door to.
Speaker 1: Ad chaos this morning. Hold on, Sabrina, Oh, Sabrina, this is a good day.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna put in my door I ordered real quick. I just have to show my face to the Apple pay thing. Okay, okay, all right, thanks Sabrina. Yes, s I E Bulls are ordered.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now I'm gonna pull up a timer. Okay, I'm gonna go out all right.
Speaker 2: Yes, Victoria's gonna leave the studio. And while she's leaving the studio, here's how the game is played. Okay, you have thirty seconds answered as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 9: Okay, you ready, I hope So.
Speaker 1: Okay, your thirty seconds starts now. What age was Rihanna when she signed her first record deal?
Speaker 9: Seventeen?
Speaker 1: Who was the first televised president George Bush? What is Selena Gomez's real last name? Originally Amazon only sold what kind of product? So creepy?
Speaker 9: Honestly, I don't know, Pas, back times up.
Speaker 2: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. Man, it's a lot harder to be the timer than I thought it would be. Yeah, okay, now that Victoria's back in her she's gonna get her headphones on. And how did you feel about your headswers Sabrina like I feel okay, Well we'll find out. And it was a difficult game today, you know, because the timer is not functioning correctly. So here we go, Victoria. Are you ready? Yeah, thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible if you don't know when Jesse pass and you have to meet Sabrina outright to win?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yes, Here we go, Victoria. Your time starts now. What age was Rihanna when she signed her first record label? That's your ticky choice. You're gonna answer question the first televised president. What is Selena Gomez's real last name what notmas? Originally Amazon only sold what kind of product? Time is up? I mean the wreckage. I thought you were gonna do that would have been a better ticket, ye, because you just literally being done that? Do you do you realize you said Obama as I don't know. Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did. All right with our scoreboard producer Brass got zero.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it's either one of their fault.
Speaker 2: Brina, congratulations though, that means you won because Victoria has to beat you out right to win.
Speaker 1: You got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get the answer.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's get the Yeah, let's get the answers now with Nita, I got do you want the time?
Speaker 1: Or why you do the answers now? Thank you? Rihanna was sixteen when she signed her first record label. Wait, I don't worry. I said sixteen. You said ten, but I said sixteen. I didn't hear that. It's hard to hear. First televised president was Franklin D. Roosevelt. Selena Gomez. His real last name is Perez originally Amazon only sold books and that's as far as we got. Lad it is. That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you Sabrina for playing to play you verus Victoria this the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is go to the Jubilshow dot com or dm us at the Jubil Show.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Jackson is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Cameron. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Jackson, how long has it been since you heard from Cameron?
Speaker 10: Like been a few days. I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, how the day go?
Speaker 10: I honestly think the date went pretty well. We just went to don't get coffee at like this local coffee place, and we were having a lot of fun. Like it's like, you know, I just don't work coffee that we just had to go somewhere to get breakfast too, and so we got some bagels and then uh from a place that actually she had heard about from her friend. And then we went about walk and then we had a good time. We even ended on a kid.
Speaker 1: Well, is there anything that happened in that time that you think might be kind of the reason why she's not hitting you back.
Speaker 10: I mean, I've been thinking about it, and I feel like because at one point during the day, you know, it was going well, but at one.
Speaker 8: Point I I talked about my ex.
Speaker 10: It's like a minute she did ask about, uh, my ex any X, I had like how it ended.
Speaker 8: So that's why I.
Speaker 10: Blue, no, no, nothing like that. I didn't bring it up like voluntarily like that like she asked. But I wasn't sure if like maybe I went in like too deep about it, and I just I basically talked about that how like we were just not a good fit. She broke it off, and you know, just like not really like a great relationship.
Speaker 8: And maybe that's why I.
Speaker 10: Feel like I'm getting ghosted here, Like I'm just I'm afraid of like this might be another one of those relationships, and I'm hoping not, because like I said, first date, great time.
Speaker 1: Did you call your ex crazy? Okay?
Speaker 10: I remained as civil as possible you know about it.
Speaker 1: That can always be a tough one if someone's like, yeah, they're just nuts, They're just so crazy. All of them are crazy, every single one I've had, right, and we're supposed to say that as a big red flag. So I was just wondering.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, that's basically it.
Speaker 1: Did you talk about your ex before or after? You guys kissed it before?
Speaker 10: I only mentioned it for like a minute and that was it. It's not like I like it became like a big topic of conversations throughout the date.
Speaker 1: Did you kiss her or did she kiss you?
Speaker 10: Both kind of just like leaned in and it was a moment each other. It was a moment, Yeah, did.
Speaker 1: She eat some my make holes and have to run home? But that wouldn't explain why she's ghostings in a few days. Maybe she's not ghosting, she's just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I'm just trying to figure out. I don't know, Like I said, like things like we're just like going well and I don't know. Maybe maybe it was like the clone I was wearing something like that, But I hope it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: Were you wearing terrible clone?
Speaker 10: No? No, I say, it was a pretty good brand. It wasn't anything like you know, like a spring or like a herdy or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, so honestly, Ax smells still. Actually, yeah, I'll get up with those pits if you got.
Speaker 14: Me.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play song come back and then call her and see your house why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date. Okay again? All right, well, plus i'll come back at your first a follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up.
Speaker 2: Jackson is on the phone, and Jackson is getting ghosted by Cameron, So we're about to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. Before we call her, though, Jackson, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 10: Basically, I went on a date with the stir named Cameron's, and it started out as coffee, but then we ended up getting preccess, and then it turned us turned into taking a walk, and then it actually ended with a nice kiss. It all happened like on the first date and then literally really well in my opinions, and.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard anything from her since No, and you think it could be because you talked about your ax.
Speaker 8: Possibly, Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: You're ready for us to call her? Yes, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi to Cameron, please ca Hey Cameron, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Cameron, Nina, Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: What's that, guys?
Speaker 2: Sounds like something maybe I'm not sure yet. It sounds like you at least listen to the show, though, so thank you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 8: What's up? Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Is that we got an email about you from somebody because you're ghosting them. This is a first date follow up, you know the segment that we do with it. If you go somebody, they can email us and ask why you're ignoring them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've heard it before.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well who do you think would email us?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, no way, Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, Gory. You really like your date and it's confused why you're ghosting?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed right now?
Speaker 1: Are you ghosting him?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: I wasn't even I wouldn't even call it ghosting him. Oh my god, I wasn't really ghosting him, but I mean after this, I'm mighty.
Speaker 1: Oh no, why aren't you talking to him? Then?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm so like overwhelmed. Okay, I'm not really ghosting him. I mean we went out the day, like one day, a couple of days ago, like three days ago.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm just so like, I just don't believe it. Okay. Honestly, he was really cute. We went for coffee and we were hitting it out pretty great. We had breakfast. I just felt like.
Speaker 15: He got very clangy and like like before the after by the afternoon, and like he was already.
Speaker 9: Told me he loved me.
Speaker 1: On the first day.
Speaker 9: I'm not farsta. It was a long morning, but still it was just like we were at the park. It was just too much in one day, I think.
Speaker 15: And that was probably the reason why I haven't called them, because I didn't say I love you back.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was it I love you or like I love this or I love talking to you? Was it really I love you?
Speaker 9: We listen, it was.
Speaker 15: It was just supposed to be coffee, you know, And we started like really being advichrismatic and very charming, and then all of a sudden, I don't know, he was just like very like flattering and all you're beautiful, and then I love your hair turned into I heard I love you.
Speaker 9: You know, and I don't want to try to concede it, but it really was like too much, you know, like super clean.
Speaker 1: Well scary.
Speaker 9: Oh no, oh my god, Jackson, I'm sorry, dude, you could say that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, you know. The first day follows. Yes, Jackson is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Hi, Hi, Cameron. I didn't say I love you, yes, he did. No. No, I was saying like I love your shoes, you know, I was problement.
Speaker 9: No, we were listen, we were walking, and you were literally.
Speaker 12: Like looked into my eyes and you were like I think I love you or something like that.
Speaker 9: You literally said that it's nothing.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no. I was complimenting you on your shoes and like your your books. I was just talking about like the things that I love about you, and I thought because things were going so well, I mean I didn't think I was you know, I didn't mean for to like sound like that, but I wasn't just saying like I love you, you.
Speaker 9: Know yeah, and that right there is just weird, like why do you love my shoes? And like my house? It was just like the things you love about me? Like how can you love anything about me? You don't even know me? No way.
Speaker 10: Well, the thing is okay, Well, the thing is, I thought we were having a really good time throughout the date and you know, just adding more things to do when it was going on, and I was really enjoying that. I loved all those things about you, like you know, what your personality and how when you're easy to talk to, and I can understand why you might think I would that would lead to me saying like I love you. But I didn't specifically say I love you. I didn't say that, but I was.
Speaker 12: Just stop saying tell me, just like really creaming me on, just said it like seventy times.
Speaker 10: Yay, I'm sorry. I won't say that that. I'm next time i'll say it, I'll meast.
Speaker 9: But see what you're doing. You're like making me uncomfortable. Stop saying I love you. This is probably why your ex lost you.
Speaker 10: Okay, why are you bringing my accents? And this the plids don't do that, okay. I was not saying I love you, Okay.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes people react to the word love differently. You know, for some people it's a scary word. For others, it's a comforting word. So maybe this is kind of where you guys are on different pages, and some people can say it freely, some people can't. Cameron, would you like to go on another day? WHI Jackson will pay for it?
Speaker 15: I mean I would say I'd love you if I knew him, but I don't know him.
Speaker 9: That's not fair and vice versa. I mean, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 15: Think I want to go on a day with someone who's going to fall in love with me so quickly.
Speaker 10: I was just saying, I love your shoes, I love your personality as well, was the thing? I love you?
Speaker 8: Like that?
Speaker 10: And the way that you're saying I'll tell you what if you agree to a second day, then I traumise. I won't use that word ever.
Speaker 9: Time. But you see what I mean? You sound so clingy, just like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's kind of nice, you just really like.
Speaker 9: Okay, I don't know. Maybe what do you guys think?
Speaker 1: I think you should give it another shot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there you go, Jackson, you got a second date. Jackson scream out, I love it. Good luck you guys, love you both.
Speaker 9: Jule's first Date follow up.
Speaker 2: You have to hear this. It's a Jewbile show. An eight year old girl in Ohio was found Sunday morning after she hopped in her family's suv and drove it twelve miles to a target so she could order a frappuccino, and she knew what to do, got himself a frappucino. Speaking of people who do a questionable things to get a frappuccino, it's that time of week where we check in with the show and see what's going on in our lives, and we'll do that right after this. It's the Jewbil Show. You're all down ready in everyone a little. The biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jubil Show is no different. It's the Jubil Show with your drunk at Nina Hi, and then there's everybody's favorite younger sister, Victoria Ramirez. Hi also producer Brad. He's a dad. Hey there, Tiger, and then there's me. I'm Jebil and this is the Jewbil Show. And this is the time a week when we check in with the show and see what's going.
Speaker 1: On in our dysfunctional lives. Nina, what's up with you this week? Well, I died and I was robbed, so welcome, here's a resurrection. I went to Vegas over the weekend to celebrate one of my friend's weddings, and there was something that I did learn about myself in that process. I died. I'm gonna say she murdered me because she decided to have like six parties within two days, all for her wedding. So I arrived on Saturday on purpose, just to be there for two days so I wouldn't have to kill myself. But I made it to everything, by the way, except for the reception. I made it so far, you know, with no sleep, just keep going. I got this party, party, part Okay, I cannot do that anymore. It is a day or night activity, not morning afternoon, night, morning afternoon. Like we can't, we can't, we can't be doing that. So I fully got robbed, though by my hotel because I had a couple hours before I had to get to the next party. So I woke up. I was starving, so I was like, all right, screw it. Many bar chips, that's what it is. What that's what all you ate, Nina.
Speaker 6: I know, if you're gonna be drinking all day, you need to have an actual nattle.
Speaker 1: The point of this story, Victoria, the point is I was robbed. I woke up and I ate these kettle chips, and I'm like, oh, whatever, maybe twenty bucks. Those kettle chips were fit five dolls. Wow, kettle chips in Vegas will toss you. Everybody knows kettle chips in Vegas. How much was the shot of the stripper's belly button? That one was free if you had any chips there was a stripper. That is true. I did have a shot out of his belly button and I was free, but I gave him twenty bucks. Is racy? That stated Aria, Just so you know, don't touch the mini bar in the future. You will be robbed. Yeah, barely made it. Congratulations to the Pruitz. We're gonna not do that again.
Speaker 6: You could have gone to get breakfast for she for than fifty.
Speaker 5: You could have gone so funny that you're like, I just can't do that anymore now that I'm an adult. But you acted from the start by not eating, not drinking water, not doing anything you're supposed to do, like a nineteen year old in Vegans expected that turn out different than it did when you were nineteen in Vegas.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny how triggers work, right, Like some triggers can make you like angry or whatever, and other triggers just take you back to a half of It's like you step off that plane and you smell the casino. I'm nineteen again.
Speaker 10: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Victoria was up with you this week?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, guys, I'm trying to figure out if something happened yesterday and if it's making me want to get off the apps or stay on the apps, because I finally got back on them, because like, oh my gosh, Jroy, I just get back on the apps.
Speaker 10: Whatever.
Speaker 6: So I did, right, And the first message I get is from this guy and he's like, hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. We matched in Texas.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: Wow, what are you doing here? And I'm like, I moved here?
Speaker 6: What are you doing here and he's like, I live here, but I guess now he lives here, but he.
Speaker 1: Used to live in Texas. Like, my gosh, is this your soulmate? I don't think so. I just don't know. I probably still get a message him, like someone that you know from back in the day. I don't even remember as the thing, Oh my god, Victoria Face is stepping in. I don't think that's face stepping in and said, you just got back on the apps and somebody you matched in the Once upon a time is trying to match with you again because you have to go out with him. I don't know this was happening.
Speaker 6: I did accidentally tell him the station we're on, and I kind of regret that.
Speaker 1: Well, then if he's listening, it is fate, go get your girl. I don't know if it's fate. I just think it's a random woods are You're not that interested in him?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd barely talk to him. He is cute, he's cute name. He's a pilot. Is that his day job or is he just doing for funzies?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's his day job. Oh what's his name? You tell him the station you can tell us today. Remember that. Remember we're interested in anybody. The universe is stepping in for you right now. Okay, I'm gonna go out with him, hopefully. I mean, if I did. Apparently we talked for a while and then I just don't know what happened.
Speaker 6: I want to ask, like, okay, so if we did talk for a while, what what happened at the end of the hair is?
Speaker 1: Like? Why did we stop? Did I ghost you? Did you go swim? We do stop? I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Listen, the pilot community, he is very small. It's very hard to become a pilot. We are very very special in this society. So let me see his picture before you go out with him, because I want to make sure I know I don't know him and that he's not a jerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you, Frade, Brad, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 5: I do all sorts of things to embarrass my daughter, Like I'll twerk in public. I'll randomly start singing stuff like that, and she's always like stop, like does you got to you gotta stop. She's only ten, so it's she also like if I did stop, she would be very upset. But over the weekend. When she said to stop pretending to be a flamingo. I put my foot down.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I was going to tell you a pizza jug it is too cheesy. What's going on here?
Speaker 8: My man?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm performing Friday and Saturday in Saint Louis at the Funny Bone. So if you're in Saint Louis come to the show. Please you not fly there livestream the show. Suppose I could, but I wouldn't do that, right. Yeah, I want people to go to the shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the technology exists.
Speaker 2: Yeahs I'm dropping a new song on the twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for that to come out.
Speaker 2: But mostly I'm excited because I've been going on TikTok Live a bunch and I had my first battle last night, my first TikTok Live battle.
Speaker 1: You who did you battle? Some dude in Syria? Yep.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how the battle works. I just saw somebody like it said they wanted to be all my live. So I was like okay, and it was just this dude in a tent.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I was like what's up man? And he was like hi. I was like, where are you from? And he's like Syria battle and I was like, sure, so I TikTok battled this dude. Did you let him win? No? I destroyed him, alloyed him. I just standing there and being on the live, right, I didn't know what I Honestly, he wouldn't talk to me either.
Speaker 5: It's the commenters and stuff to do, right. The more they comment and like and stuff like that, you get more plays. So it's like, yeah, so basically who's got better friends?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? I didn't know what was going on. I was on the live and I'm like, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: Gotta battle this dude? And you wouldn't even talk to me. He's just in Syria.
Speaker 1: Gibil walks out of the room, comes back with a samurai. So I'm like, let's go. Man. Thought to be like a freestyle or something.
Speaker 2: You just go on live and then your fans are the people that are watching you on live. They like and they send like little things and whatever, and whoever gets the most wins the battle. Yeah, and I and I didn't know to then the battle was over and I felt bad for the dude.
Speaker 1: Because he got he got destroyed II time. Yeah, so Gibble's not all those lungers. I felt bad though, I'm like, now what do I do? Do I just hang up on him? And then I was talking about him like he wasn't even there because he would talk to me. He's just in Syria hanging out on his phone. So I'm like, hey, man, what do I just hang up on you? I don't want to just hang up on you because you came on here and then so I just hung up on him. And then I'm like, is that rude? Did I was that rude? Should I not have done that?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 1: He did lose the battle, so is on TikTok yeahs. I had a lot of stress about it. I've been feeling bad about it ever since it happened. I'm like, I just feel bad hanging up on the guy. But he wouldn't say bye to me. Also, but I think mostly because he didn't speak English well that he only knows hello. In battle go on, you can be like hello, my little friend.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know about it now. I just want to battle everybody on TikTok Live. It was exciting even though I had no idea what was going on?
Speaker 1: Did you get paid? Like, did you get money from no, should he have sent me money?
Speaker 2: All right, if anybody knows this dude in Syria who's on TikTok battling people, he owes me money sixty seconds away from your shot at a free trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 1: But first, its mean is what's trending. So now there's this psychologist out here that is warning true crime fans that if you watch and try to unwind with true crime, it means that you actually need therapy. I know if I truly believe this, But the reason is that they're saying the psychologist claims that through studies that they've done, that it means that the trauma that you're watching that's being portrayed on the show or whatever, is familiar to you, which means you need treatment. That's a lot of us out here in these streets that probably would benefit from therapy anyway. But to say that it's because we're identifying with the trauma, Yeah, I don't identify with the trauma, and a lot I necessarily agree with that. Yeah I don't either. Yeah, I thought there was another theory. People are very curious about things, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you want to watch and see all the crazy stuff that's happened.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that that means that everybody who watches them identifies with the trauma that's in it. No, I don't think so either. And there is another theory that I've heard too. They're what you're where, you're just watching to be prepared so when you go to sleep at night you feel more prepared. Well, you know what you're watching out for and how not to get killed instead of that could be a thing you need therap before.
Speaker 6: Actually have learned how to get out of the back of a trunk of a car from like a movie, so like there you go, learning learning is right, So there's that yet.
Speaker 1: But I learned how to like walk with my key in my hands too, because you know, if you can stocked anyways to each their own. But that's what they're saying. This is also interesting. There's a new superfood that boosts your sex drive and your overall health. Regardless of what we know about this particular superfood, seventy percent of the US population is still hesitant. I shouldn't say us of the population in general is hesitant to try it because it's grasshoppers. Oh we're so good. Grasshoppers are said to boost your the overall health and your hair and your drive in the intimate area boost A grasshopper boosts your I don't believe that. Well, there's a lot of science that proves it. I want to try some grasshopper and see, Yeah, I tried. I've had. I've had like those candy grasshoppers you know they sell.
Speaker 2: They are actual grasshoppers, chocolate covered ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they weren't bad, but if you don't know what you're eating, it's almost like you're having like chocolate covered nuts because it's a little crunchy. I don't know. It grosses me out too, but hey, if you want the health benefits, go get yourself a little what's the guy's name in Pinocchio grasshopper? Grasshopper? Oh, Jimmy cricket. Yeah, cricket. There you go. I don't know, did Jiminy cricket? And you'll feel real good about yourself. Lastly, I'm just cracking myself up over yours.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 1: And Lastly, Governor Gavin Newsom in California had just signed a bill to give AI protections for actors, meaning there will be no AI in these movies that are trying that's trying to portray in their person so actors are safe. Yeah. And I like this though because I feel like if we knew we were watching like AI Scarlet Johansson, that would not be as it's not the same no at all, Right, so that's not going to happen. We just need that to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need some They need to get laws on AI. With the things that people are starting to be able to do with it. Yeah, it'll be crazy in a few years. It's getting sketchy.
Speaker 1: There needs to be consent, just like of all of the different commercials that are using AI, like Taylor Swifter example, come on what Yeah.
Speaker 2: Although I am excited because once I figure out how to use it for myself, I will never have to actually show up to work.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 2: I can just roll out of bed and be like, this is what you're doing today, Ai Juble on the show, and you'll deliver it and it will probably make less mistakes than I make.
Speaker 1: But that's a consent thing. That's consenting for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wouldn't tell my bosses so they would think I was here, Hey.
Speaker 6: Who's that Ai Juble back in the building, And that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: RATCHI b Muclestreet being going o burn your home for mission going on your first eight Oh wait, actually it's time to give away a trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Jubil Shows free trip to Jamaica. All you have to do right now is go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, wait for I'm going to I have to read things, you know, because I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Here we go is the Jubil Shows Free trips to Jamaica and all inclusive trip to Paradise. Apply hotels and resources to enter for your very own four day, three night, all inclusive stay in Jamaica with an eight hundreds voutrach to airfare. Go to the Jubilshow dot com and enter the word trip. That's trip right now at the Jubilshow dot com and you could be going to Paradise Jewbles.
Speaker 1: Dirty little secret? Hey, what's up? Do you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 8: I do? O?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 9: I'vean stealing my roommates man?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? What I know? Or did you say stealing your roommate's men? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Heard men?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, medication? Wait what is okay? This is change the secret? Let's bag up? Yeah?
Speaker 16: What does she take like, okay, So first of all, it's final exam time. It's very stressful, and she has a prescription.
Speaker 11: For adderall girl, I know, I know, I know, I.
Speaker 12: Know, I know it's so wrong to illegal you know.
Speaker 1: Good, Well, she doesn't know it's your dirty little secret. It'd be sad, like, where's all that's going?
Speaker 16: I don't take all of them?
Speaker 1: I know she said anything like.
Speaker 16: That, Like no, I mean, she's so prescribed up. She doesn't even know how many she has left from you.
Speaker 1: Do you think she would care if you asked her to, just like, can I have one?
Speaker 16: I know we're not that close, so I just didn't ask.
Speaker 9: I just figured, you know, one or two wouldn't be so bad.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I like how you're not close enough to ask, but you're close enough to just go.
Speaker 1: You'll just go take them?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, you know they're right there.
Speaker 1: It's kind of her fault.
Speaker 16: Actually, are you not looking or anything? But I've been doing Graham my exam.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying my care.
Speaker 1: Good thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, Hello, Hey guys.
Speaker 1: Hey what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I have a dirty secret. Kind of embarrassed but here goes you ready, Yes, okay, you know what.
Speaker 7: Tele Markers are always calling and most people are just super annoyed by the people.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I love you, and now I decided to do a little twist to it.
Speaker 10: I actually start having phone sex with them.
Speaker 1: Wait what, I feel like I missed that first part. You're doing that with who? Telemarketers?
Speaker 9: The telemarketers. I the only person in the world who's never thought about this. But it is so much fun versus just like going to get them on the phone.
Speaker 1: Do they hang up pretty quickly?
Speaker 4: You like, Well, they're just really like they're awkward with it because they're like, wait, you know, they need to stay on the line because you need to get their money, right, but like they don't understand what's going on, And I am full blown like offer winning hear me, I am, I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try that next time I get a call like that.
Speaker 9: You should.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think how that goes though. The telemarketers like, oh, do you want to get a subscription? And you say what, oh yeah, what are you talking about here? Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: You're welcome, But what's
Speaker 14: Your dirty little secret,