Speaker 1: This Q and A episode is presented by Hyundai. Welcome to How Rude Tanner Ritos. I'm Andrea Barber and I'm Jody Sweeten. We have a very exciting episode for you all. Joining us today will be four full house fans who have some questions for us, and we're ready to give them the answers.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to talk to them face to face, and thanks to Hyundai, we have the opportunity to today.
Speaker 1: Oh it's exciting.
Speaker 3: Hi right, Hi, Rachel? Hello, how are y'all good? How are you so good?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me?
Speaker 3: This is really exciting.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: We are so excited to have you on the show today.
Speaker 2: You are our very first non full house like cast or crew guests, and this is so exciting. We're thrilled to have live guests on the show today asking us questions.
Speaker 3: So welcome Rachel.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this is super exciting for us. This is a first and we're we're very excited about this.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: This makes so much sense for my eye. Oh good, okay, okay, have y'all seen the questions or is this a surprise question?
Speaker 2: I chose not to see the questions Abe chose to see the questions.
Speaker 1: I've seen the questions I had. I just glanced at them real quack to make sure I don't know what they are. So I'm just flying by the seat of my pants. It's sort of well, that indicative of who we are as people. Yeah, this is our personalities. I gotta be prepared, right, same.
Speaker 4: I feel very much to save Andrea. But this is perfect because this is a Jody specific question.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, great, but I felt bad about But.
Speaker 1: Don't feel bad. This is a good question for Jody.
Speaker 4: I love the Stephanie Michelle Sisters chapter books that came out in the nineties. What you wore in the cluver Here comes the brand new Me has like lived in my brain forever with envy.
Speaker 3: I still like it.
Speaker 6: Yes, were you aware of the series?
Speaker 4: Did you do special photo shoots for them? And any other detailed or feelings that you remember about those books?
Speaker 3: Oh? Boy, the Stephanie books.
Speaker 2: Well, originally you know, it was just the Stephanie series that had come out, and yeah, here comes the brand new Me with the very blossom esque hat and the sweater and like the boots on.
Speaker 3: That was one of my favorite outfits.
Speaker 2: So I'm so glad that you also loved it and it lives in your brain because that was one of my favorite outfits of my like eleven twelve year old life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the brown It was. It was just very nineties.
Speaker 2: It was like the boots with a dress and a big hat with a big flower on it. For those of you who have not seen the cover, we'll post it up to the Instagram stories.
Speaker 3: But those books were really fun and I did get to do.
Speaker 2: Of separate photo shoots for them with the Schultz brothers Andrea, who I'm sure you have.
Speaker 1: Shot shots, yes, yes, like almost all of them, Yes, by the brothers.
Speaker 2: The Schultz brothers were twin brothers who were photographers in and they worked in the eighties and nineties, and almost every headshot that you saw was them, they like, which was what you would bring in on an audition or whatever. But they also shot all of the cover art for all the Stephanie books. There was one where I had a bunch of friends with me. I think it was like the Flamingo something, the Flamingo Club one or whatever, And those were actually my real friends who came with my friend Sarah, who lived across the Street, my friend Tia who I can't remember who else was on the cover of that one, but they were actually like my personal friends.
Speaker 3: But we would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those photo shoots I remember were long days though, because it was like we were shooting like twenty four covers. It was twenty four different looks, and you were just like, yeah, it was like an eight hour day of just changing and taking pictures and changing and taking pictures and trying to figure out what each book title was and how we could, you know, put a prop in there, a phone or whatever. But then at some point they continued on the book series, and then they also started the Stephanie and Michelle Sister book series.
Speaker 3: And we never did any photo shoots for those.
Speaker 2: If you look at them, they look a little some of them look most of them, I think all of the Sister books and the later Stephanie books, it's just my head copy and like pasted onto someone else's body. And this was in the days before like you know, photoshop and all of this was really great.
Speaker 3: So there was definitely some that you look at and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, that is that head actually attached to the body or and it's not, because it's yeah, it's not it's not my head.
Speaker 3: So those were some weird ones.
Speaker 2: Because and it was because the books were really successful, but I had I was now fourteen or fifteen, and was not the age that people had, like the you know, the kids who were reading these books thought of Stephanie as so they kept shooting like photographs with kids that were more of that age and then just pasting old pictures of my head onto them.
Speaker 3: So that's so cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there were some.
Speaker 4: Where you had like shorter hair, which you could tell was probably a year or so after fool House had gone off the air, right, And someone else in the comment section asked about that too, because as a little kid, I'd be like, oh my gosh, I get to see what Stephanie looks like now, and I would like imagine Stephanie being older, because I could tell, like this was Jody older, right, right, And I always felt so rad. I was like, oh, it's continuing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they definitely there were some. I think I think I remember the one you're talking about with the shorter hair. I was, Yeah, I was a little bit older for that. I think that might have been like the last time we did actual photos for it, and they were like okay, like now we're keeping Stephanie sort of younger and like in the book series anyway, and so I, you know, at some point stopped looking like Steph I guess a little bit start when you are like yeah, yeah, like eleven or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I really appreciate you answering my question a lot.
Speaker 3: Absolutely applied.
Speaker 4: So this was a very popular question. And when I like, okay posted it, I was self conscious because it's like, this is not the kind of question like what if she did even remember? And I was like what if she didn't get paid for that?
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh my god, like either, No, the Stephanie books were like I have the entire series here. My kid Zoe had read some of them when she was younger. Yeah, the Stephanie books were a very very popular series. So I'm always on her. What was your favorite book? Which one was your favorite book of the out of the series.
Speaker 4: It was definitely the Here Comes to Brand New Media. I think because I could like look at the cover and I like still like to this day, like besides the hat, I would wear this outfit. It's a really pretty like beige. There's layers, there's like a dress under their dress. I was like, that looks really cute, but it's specifically because like you want to change yourself and I think you get into trouble. I didn't remember the plot, but I looked it up yesterday. I was like, you sneak into the cafeteria and I think you get in trouble. I would have to reread it, but I remember as like a fourth or fifth grader reading it, learning the lesson. Okay, when you get to middle school, don't change yourself. You don't want to get in trouble. Just stay true to who you are. Book away from it, I was like, cool outfit, but like, just be you.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to know that that was the message that you got. Also that the outfit was cute, outfit was.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, and I'm and I hope that the lesson stuck. I hope Stephanie's lesson of you know, be yourself was that it really resonated.
Speaker 3: I love that it definitely did.
Speaker 4: I think I learned that from you in the book, and then definitely from like kim me over your stay.
Speaker 1: That's so awesome.
Speaker 3: I love that so much.
Speaker 2: Rachel, what an awesome question. I really appreciate it awesome.
Speaker 4: She both both of you. This was a really cool experience. I'm gonna go be happy now.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 2: You go be happy, Rachel, enjoy the rest of your day. And we're so honored that you came and uh and shared a little bit of time with us on how Rude tan Rito's today.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so awesome.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'll go listen to the new episode.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, Thank you, thanks for joining us. Good day by you too, Next caller, Next caller is coming in, Grace, Hi, Grace, you're here. Hey, how's it going? Hey, welcome to how Rude Tannerritos.
Speaker 4: So excited.
Speaker 1: We're so excited that you're here and that you you joined us today to be our second caller of the day with a question. This is so cool. Wait tell us how so you you responded to our question on our Instagram page, yes, and provided your own question, and then we just picked you out of the blue and DMed you. That's how old this went down. Okay, I mean we had a producer behind the scenes involved with this, obviously, but that's so cool. Were you so surprised?
Speaker 5: Yes, I was super super excited. Lots of like really exciting. The little things have been happening to me lately. It's amazing good.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so happy to hear that. Keep that, keep the good vibes going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a I'm actually twenty I'm a twenty year childhood cancer survivor. It's twenty years for since my last chemo this year, so it's like super uper special.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's very special.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been just.
Speaker 5: Like so much like little like serendipitous moments lately, and this is another thing that's a dream come true for me.
Speaker 3: Wonderful. Oh that makes me really happy to hear.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well tell us your question, which yeah, I can't wait to hear it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My question was what has been the most important lesson that you've learned from your characters?
Speaker 1: Well, I actually learned a lot from Kimmy Gibbler, but not until I was an adult, because growing up being a teenager and being like a wacky character like Kimmy was not like the best for my self esteem. Growing up, I always just thought of myself as a punchline and like you know, I'm just there for people to make jokes at and poke fun at, and for the Tanners to yell at to go home.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: But then, you know, as the decades went on and the show Full House ended and we were get getting ready to go back to do Fuller House, I started hearing from a lot of fans about what Kimmy Gibler meant to them when they were growing up watching Full House, and they really appreciated how Kimmy Gibbler taught them that it's okay to be different, and that sort of blew my mind that I kept hearing this over and over again, and I'm like, you know what, there's a bigger lesson here. Kimmy Gibler wasn't just a punchline. She was unapologetically herself. You know. She was wacky, She marched to the beat of her own drums. She wore crazy clothing, and she didn't care like she wasn't insecure about it like I, as the actor, was insecure to wear those clothing. But Kimmy was not. You know, she was very proud to be herself. There was a lot of self love with Kimmy, and I think that's a great lesson and that you don't have to fit in with the popular crowd. You don't have to have the latest trendy clothing to wear. You know, as long as you just are yourself, it's okay to be weird, you know, being weird just kind of like your superpower. And that was a great lesson for me, and just to know that I wasn't just a punchline. I wasn't there just to be the comedic relief, you know. I was there also to show people that it's okay to be different.
Speaker 2: And that's what I Kimmy was ahead of her time in that regard, in that sort of like self acceptance, that radical self acceptance of like this is just who I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love that about Kimmy.
Speaker 1: Oh I do too.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 1: And it's it's rare to see teenage girls portrayed like that, you know, just unabashed self confidence, right even though she's so crazy, you know, she's got an ostrich in her backyard, but she's just like this is normal, Like why would this be weird? So yeah, no, I think it's it's very admirable to write a teenage girl that way. You don't you don't see it very often, so I'm very honored to have played her.
Speaker 2: Oh let's see one of those lessons from Steph. I will say also Steph, I think she was her own person in a lot of ways. But I think the really like one of the things I loved about Steph is that she wasn't perfect like Stephanie would find herself in trouble. Stephanie would kind of make choices that weren't the best or she you know, but she I think was a very real representation of some of the things that you're faced with growing up. And she I think Steph always like made the right choice at the end, you know what I mean. She she kind of struggled and she wanted to fit in, but Steph always kind of also marched to the beat of her own drum and really stood up for herself. And Stephanie also like she didn't take anybody's nonsense, you know what I mean. Steph was she had a little sass and she'd let you know it. And I always appreciated that about her because Steph, you know, she wasn't gonna she wasn't gonna take anybody's crap. From the time she was, you know, a little kid, when we first met her at five, until you know, the end seasons of Fuller House Steph was always kind of the you know, the not the voice of reason necessarily, but the you know, the the one that was always pointing out everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like, you, guys, this is ridiculous. And I like that about Greek chorus. Yeah, sort of the Greek chorus exactly.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: Steph was always the one that was like, does anyone else see this is ridiculous? But yeah, she was a.
Speaker 2: Very fun character to play, So I yeah, I think if people, you know, learn from Kimmy always to be yourself and learn from Steph to you know, not take anybody's crap.
Speaker 3: I think those are two pretty important lessons.
Speaker 1: And I think it's also important to realize through Stephanie that it's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. Like, even though you said Stephanie wasn't perfect, but as long as you learn the lesson. With the violins playing in the background at the right at the end of twenty two minutes, then that's okay, you know, right, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really good question. Grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so happy that you came on our show and got to be part of Yeah Tantos.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we were one more wonderful, serendipitous event in uh, what is looking like a very happy year for you?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you ladies so much.
Speaker 1: I love you, Grace and we love you too, Grace.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was so fun that it's fun.
Speaker 3: The guests on I love this, I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This Q and A episode is presented by Hyundai.
Speaker 3: Melissa.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Hi, welcome to How Rude Tannertos. How are you so nice to me? So you doo you're you're a part of the she wolf pack here. Oh my gosh, today on How Rude Rilled, this is so good.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that we are getting to have actual listeners on the show today. It's really fun getting to hear from people who are enjoying the show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's so cool.
Speaker 4: Huge.
Speaker 6: Well, even my kids are huge fans of the podcast. But we are all huge fans of the shows, like lifetime fans since I was five. So this is like my dream, Like I've got all the books I pulled out of their beds. Wow, everyone know it said I was Stephanie, So like Jody, this is like a dream for me.
Speaker 1: I can see blonde hair.
Speaker 3: Yep, were you a middle child as well.
Speaker 6: No, I was the oldest.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, got it.
Speaker 6: But I have a middle now, so I get it.
Speaker 1: How many kids do you have?
Speaker 6: I have three boys?
Speaker 3: Three boys.
Speaker 6: Oh, they relate to like the Fuller House boys now right. Behople were like, I'm Jackson, I'm you know, like that kind of thing. So it's cool for them.
Speaker 3: I love the you know, a whole new generation gets to watch the show.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we all love it. And I got my littlest started on full like he still cries at the episode when Uncle Jesse moves out like he's home here. The oldest, the ten year old, is still like right, you know, and they all love it. So I I was going to do this today and they were like, can we please miss school and beyond with you know what?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is mom's Mom's.
Speaker 1: Street, Mom's turn, Mom's turn.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm dying to hear your question, Melissa, Yes, what have you brought to us today?
Speaker 6: So well, obviously I have a bunch, But my main question was how did both of you feel when the show ended? Like were you ready to move on? Were you devastated? Where you you know? Did it feel too soon? I just kind of wanted to know how both of you felt when that all went down.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, unless you want to go first, sure, no, no, Abe, you go, Okay. I was sad that it was ending. Of course, we didn't know we were being canceled until about three weeks before we shot the final episode, so it did come as a bit of a surprise. But personally for me at that phase in my life, I was kind of ready to move on. Like I was eighteen years old, I was actually a freshman in college. I was going part time because I was also working on full house, So I was kind of just at that time in my life where I was like, Okay, I'm ready to move into the dorm and just be an adult and just be a student and only a student for the first time, and not be a student and an actor and hold down a full time job at the same time. So although I was very sad, like that final taping was really sad. I know, there's footage out there of our final curtain call and we're all crying and hugging each other, So that was sad, And of course I was going to miss the people, But as far as the show, I was kind of just I was ready to move on, never thinking that we would get come back thirty years later into a fuller house. But yeah, I transitioned pretty well into college life, moved right into the dorms. Actually think there was some overlap between when I moved into the dorm and taping that final or taping those final few episodes. So yeah, I was ready, ready to move on, ready for college life, ready to be an adult. And as you know what that was, that was my last job. I was done. I sort of quit Hollywood at that point as an eighteen year old, never thinking I would come back to it at the age of forty. So yeah, does that make sense. So yeah, emotionally I was I'm gonna miss these people, but professionally I was like, Okay, I've been there, done that, ready to ready to move on. And that was a spectacular transition for ye good good timing.
Speaker 3: What about you Jones to be.
Speaker 2: You know, honestly, I think, uh, it was really hard on me at the time, and I think only as time has gone have I realized.
Speaker 3: Just how hard that.
Speaker 2: Was on me, just because I mean, I guess we'll just get into some deep answers here, but no, I think a lot of it also had to do with like my attachment shoes and being adopted in like that sense of finding family and you know what I mean, and sort of always having that be that fear of losing the people that you love or disconnecting from them. And I think at that moment in my life, I was thirteen, I was just starting I was like finishing middle school. I didn't really know who I was. I was trying to figure it out. I knew that I wasn't Stephanie, but I that's all I had ever been, you know. I Honestly, for me, I think it was I was glad that I was able to kind of, like Andrea, start high school and be like just a student and do that even though I was still working kind of here and there. But I think it was a pretty rough adjustment for me, just given the time period that I was at in my life that, you know, that end of middle school, early high school. Who the hell am I? What do I want to be? What do I want to become? And then there were you know, layers on that. There was layers that had nothing to do with being on television, and then there were you know, there was that sort of layer added to it as well. So yeah, it was a really hard adjustment, and it was also all I'd really ever known. I mean, I started the show when I was five, when I started school, I never had a school experience outside of being on the show. So it also felt kind of like everything that was known and familiar was suddenly gone, right, And yeah, so it was I you know, and it I think at the time, I was like, no, I'm okay. I mean I'm a little sad, you know, it's fine, But like now I look back on it, and it really I think it.
Speaker 3: Really affected me.
Speaker 2: And it was a really big loss at a kind of pivotal moment in my life. And so, you know, and like Andrea said, then getting back to come back and do fuller was this sense of coming back to heal something and to sort of remember that, uh, you know, goodbyes aren't always forever, and and just that things change, but that they also can come back around and like kind of the beauty in that too, and getting to know that like all of the life that had happened in between, and now I get to come back and enjoy it in a different way. So yeah, the ending of the show was was a struggle for me, but I think it really uh, in a lot of ways has helped me to figure out who I was outside of Stephanie.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It kind of came at that right time. So anyway, so that's my long and dramatic answer.
Speaker 1: That was great. No, that was that was really great.
Speaker 6: We're excited for Fuller then, like Fuller was something you were like looking forward to doing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, we were involved in pitching it from the beginning. We were in all the pitch meetings and stuff. Me Candice Andrea, John Stamos, Jeff Franklin, and Bob Boyette were going in and we were the ones pitching the show, so we knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: We were really excited about it.
Speaker 2: We were pitching it and it hadn't quite started yet, so it was like, oh, maybe it's not, maybe it's not, and then it just all it all fell into place.
Speaker 1: I think it finally hit us when we walked onto the set for the first time, and you know, they were still kind of building it, but walking through that set, we're like, Okay, now it's real, Like it's like walking into your childhood bedroom again and you're like, wow, the memories come flooding back, and I think because we were adults by that point, we'd realize just how fleeting this is, you know, just how special this show is and how special the people are that are involved in the show. And I just I know for myself, I won't speak for Jody, but for me, it's had such a deeper appreciation for forgetting to do it again, you know, for the childhood that I had, and then forgetting to be able to.
Speaker 2: Get It's like getting to go back and do the thing that your parents were like, Oh, you know, you would have such a different understanding of this when you're an adult, you know what I mean, Like and you and we got to kind of go back and do that and be like, wow, this really was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: And was really special. You know. So anyway, what a great question, Melissa.
Speaker 6: Well, it came back out of time too, when so many of the original people who watched the show are now having their own kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: I can share that with Art, Like my kids watched Full House, but now Buller House is kind of their thing, right right. They have that which is so neat for like both of us, you know, as parent and child to experience that. Yeah, thank you for answering that.
Speaker 1: That was absolutely such a good question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean one of many, but not one of my burning ones. I had to ask one of your burning ones.
Speaker 2: Well, it was a great It was a great question, Melissa. Thank you so much for coming on the show today. We really appreciate it, and I'm so happy to know that we have generations of fans in your household.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, and it will on and give the boys a big hug from us.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, thank you how much.
Speaker 6: It was amazing chatting with both of you.
Speaker 1: Bye, bye, welcome to Howard Tannerto's Thank you so happy.
Speaker 3: You're here, Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Are you a long time fan of Full House or have you recently discovered the show in our podcast.
Speaker 7: I've listened to the podcast since the beginning. You know, I've been a fan of Jody's other podcast that she's done and Hilarity of Parenting Miss His Fortunes, and you know, then I Fuller House came about and then I kind of got back into everything.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice, excited to hear what your what your question is for us today? Scott? What do you got so my question for.
Speaker 7: The both of you is if you could go back into Full House history and change something, whether it's a character trait, a storyline, or even something you know behind the scenes, what would that change be.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I don't think I I don't think I would change anything about Kimmy Gibbler because she's so fantastic just as is. But I wish we had been able to see her family, like I wish we could have met ye Gibblers. Like I know we meet Jimmy, we meet Jimmy and Fuller House, but in full House, I wish we could have seen her house or met her parents.
Speaker 3: Well, we saw the Gibbler house in Fuller.
Speaker 1: In Fuller, yes, but not in we saw the ostrich in the backyard, we saw the ostya. We just saw the refence.
Speaker 2: And that was which then implied that you were are behind the house neighbor, not our next door neighbor.
Speaker 3: But that's that's a question of physics. I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: See the eternal question is Kimmy on the right or behind?
Speaker 2: Everywhere the Gibblers were surroundings.
Speaker 3: That's why they didn't like them.
Speaker 1: Bought every house on the block.
Speaker 3: Gibblers were very impressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always thought if I, if I could cast mister and Missus Gibbler, I would cast This is such a pipe dream, but I would cast Martin Short as mister Gibbler and Jane Lynch as Missus Gibbler. Can you imagine, like.
Speaker 2: That would be the dream brilliant casting.
Speaker 3: They would be hysterical.
Speaker 2: I picture two of them together, yes, married, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, it'd be fantastic. So that's what I would change. I would just change. I would want to meet the Gibbler parents. And I wish there had been just a couple more episodes kind of like the Sweet sixteen Kimmy's sixteenth birthday that DJ forgot because she was Dayton Steve. I wish there had been more like emotional beats for Kimmy, Like that was the only episode where we really saw her have any layers other than just like a punchline. And so yeah, I wish I'd gotten to like kind of stretch a little bit more and have a little bit more Yeah, just those emotional.
Speaker 3: Beats that character development.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little more character development. I would have loved that. I think, I know, I mean, and that's that's what was so great about fuller is that I finally got to have those moments and see what Kimmy was like as a as a deeper person. But that scene you had with with Dave with Joey at the what was it, the engagement dinner? Engaging the engagement dinner. Yeah, that was the last.
Speaker 2: And you were talking about your crazy family and he's talking about his, and like, that was such a great scene in a great moment.
Speaker 3: I really didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I loved I loved that scene, and I loved that our characters connected for our terrible childhoods or you know, our terrible home lives, and that's why we found family in the Tanner family. And I think a lot of viewers can relate to that too. Even if you don't have your own Gibbler type right people at home, you know, you can relate to wanting to belong to another family. So, yeah, that's what I would change.
Speaker 3: I don't relate to that sometimes.
Speaker 2: Gosh, what's one thing I would change. I feel like like Steph's friendships were always a little like she had Gia for a little bit and Harry for a little bit, but I always felt like like Steph kinda I don't know, she she was always in DJ's business. But I felt like it would have been nice to see like Steph with her friend a little bit. Maybe that's just me being jealous because because DJ had Kimmy and Steph was you know, yay, you needed your own need, my own, my own companion, it was just middle child Cinder and I felt forgotten, right jeez, wow, Oh, I know what I'd change. The pink bunnies. Okay, this is the hill I'm gonna die on. The pink bunnies. The episode where Jesse moves out, which I think another somebody one of our other.
Speaker 3: Callers alluded to the episode where Jesse moves out.
Speaker 2: He moves out, and I believe doesn't Michelle give him the framed pink bunny?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, those.
Speaker 2: Were my bunnies that my mom was cut out for my wall when he took my room. And I always was a little bitter that the pink bunny storyline happened between Jesse and Michelle because those were steps bunnies that her mom, Jesse's sister. I mean, technically you know, also Michelle's mom and sister whatever, but like the I just felt like those were my bunnies, so That's the one thing I feel like I would have liked to have had. I know that it was because probably Michelle was younger and that was kind of the story.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, those were were my bunnies.
Speaker 1: That's a major oversight that the writers botched.
Speaker 3: That's one one little thing that I'd like to teach. Let's go back right now.
Speaker 1: You know it's easy.
Speaker 3: I mean with AI now we can do anything.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 3: Well, that was a great question, Scott. I loved having to think about that. I was like, wait, would I.
Speaker 1: What's one thing you would change, Scott, Let's turn it around. What would you change about anything? Doesn't have to be about us, any storyline, any character.
Speaker 7: It's a storyline and character. I actually did think of if I could change something.
Speaker 3: Okay, since the.
Speaker 7: Tanner girls lost their mom, I was thinking to make Kimmy's character more relatable to DJ. Maybe she could lose her dad and then we get introduced to missus Gibbler, a character Jane Lynch. Yeah, and then maybe she starts a relationship with Joey and that kind of builds on gibler dynamic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been an interesting turn of events.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like this yes, fan fiction. What would happen if moments? I love it.
Speaker 1: I could see Dave with Jane. That would be a very py.
Speaker 7: Dave would have fun. Now I must parent to Kimmy, who you know, we all feel is the annoying neighbor girl, but you know, not an annoying neighbor.
Speaker 1: But oh that was the yeah, yeah, I'm not Yeah, no, I I don't take that.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's supplement. That means I did not un indictment. That was actually you did it well.
Speaker 1: And then Kimmy could have moved into the full House or a lot sooner than you know, thirty years later with Fuller right right.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, but then is it weird when Steph marries Jimmy? But I was like no, because because Joey isn't related, so that doesn't there's no that doesn't get.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's not weird.
Speaker 2: I mean you you had our baby, that's not I mean if we get if that is not weird, then then Joey is a non issue.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I would change. I know we're going going off. I would change not this is fuller, not full in Fuller House. I hope I don't offend you, Jody, but I would not have made Stephanie pregnant in the I would see in the final episode. That is an insult to women everywhere who have battled infantiz. It's an insult to me. I carried that damn baby for nine months. I had a birthday.
Speaker 3: I honestly agree.
Speaker 2: I really did not think that Steph needed to be pregnant at the end either, because I thought that the story of the ivy F journey was so incredibly important and something really neat to tell, and I don't think.
Speaker 3: It needed to be topped off with like.
Speaker 2: But now here's a real bite, you know what I mean, like that that sort of way kind of I don't know that was.
Speaker 1: It cheapened that whole storyline?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I agree, I would have just Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, I think Stephanie really is She's an only child kind of parent, you know.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, okay, one and done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, Steph, Steph is Steph is. She only has much room is there in that RV? You know, you got a baby and a Gibbler and a Tanner and presumably my DJ equipment.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know what I mean like what's happened?
Speaker 1: So okay, we'll retcon yes storyline.
Speaker 2: I mean I've got an entire new series of books ready to go now based on Joey marrying Jane Lynch slash Missus Gibbler.
Speaker 1: And Mark.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm here for pitching the expanded full House.
Speaker 1: We'll give you credit credit to Scott.
Speaker 3: Well, Scott, thank you so much. That was such a great question. I really made us think. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: That was so cool. So happy to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: Today, lay Scott.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us for this really fun episode today, our little minisode which was brought to you by Hyundai, our Q and a episode. Thanks so much for submitting your questions. Uh and if you want to follow us on Instagram, you can check us out at how Rude Podcast. Make sure you email us UH so we can get more questions and do more fun minisodes. You can email us at Howard Podcast at gmail. UH and make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening to it so that you can get the newest episodes as soon as they come out. And remember, join us next time because the House is no no.
Speaker 3: It's it's been too long, it's been over a month.
Speaker 1: You're resting.
Speaker 3: This world is small, and the houses fall there.
Speaker 1: There you go, You're back, right back in the saddle, right back in.
Speaker 3: It's close.
Speaker 1: You may be falling off and hanging on for your life, but you're
Speaker 3: I'm riding the horse sideways right now, but I'm still on