Speaker 1: All right, News round Up Information Overload hour are toll free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. So Part one of my interview with Robert Kennedy Junior was last night we got a We got a lot of positive reaction to it. I enjoyed my time with him. Here is some of the highlights of that interview.
Speaker 2: One of the components of Priss foods and that is, you know, all the science indicates that Ultebras has foods are what are the principal culprit and this extraordinary explosion the epidemic we have of chronic disease. My uncle is president. Three percent of Americans at chronic disease today, sixty percent do we have. Sixty six percent of adults are diabetic or pre diabetic, thirty eight percent of teens. When you and I were kids, Sean, the average pediatribution would see one case of juvenile diabetes in his lifetime or a forty or fifty year career. Today, one out of every three kids who walks with soft stores. I have a pre diabetic diabetes and other mitochondrial diseases are now costing America more than our military budget. We spend three times two to three times on healthcare what other countries do, and we have the worst outcomes and it's not and we have the best medical system in the world. We are poisoning ourselves. Oh, I mean, I'm a libertarian outlook. People should be able to make their own choices. If you want to eat a donut or seed oils, you should be able to. You shouldn't be able to exercise informed choice. You should know what that product is, what's in your food, and what the health impacts are. And that's all we're going to do. We're going to incentivize people too. We're going to incentivize companies to be transparent, and we're going to inform Americans about what's making them sick.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to be sick.
Speaker 2: This generation of our kids is the first generation in two hundred years that is going to have a shorter life spend than their parents.
Speaker 1: It's scary.
Speaker 2: We are, you know, we are letting down these kids. And there's a moral issue here and we need to start grappling with it. Because it's a moral issue. It's a financial issue of the health care costs are going to think us and the only way that we're going to solve it is by changing what we eat.
Speaker 1: You know, Europe is great, always had great food.
Speaker 2: The French fries were always disappointment because we had the best French fries here. They had pump frets over there and they just didn't taste right. They the best French fries in the world or in Europe. I order them every time I go to Belgium or France or any place else, and the French fries here is don't taste right. And you taste these, it's a completely different experience and the customers are raving about it. Other companies they can shake has been great. We're very grateful for them for rfking the French fries and they turned me into a verb.
Speaker 1: But also Popeyes, all right, So that was us on Saturday, our RFK Junior and myself joining us now to way in on a lot of this. He is the founder of food Babe and Truvanni and she is Ronnie Harry and a big supporter of the Moham movement and a very very loud influencer, powerful influencer, just like the likes of Gillian Michaels and you know people like Gary Brecker and that we've had on the program. Great to have you back, Vonnie Harry, how are you great to talk to.
Speaker 3: You, Sean, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Why don't I feel weird? Say the food Babe is on? But that's the name of your website, that's right.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: When I started my blog over a decade ago, I wanted to call it Eat Healthy, Live Forever dot com. But my husband, who's a technique in the family, thought that was a terrible name and nobody would remember it. He's the one who came up with food Babe and it's stuck ever since. Kind of hid behind that name because I was working in the corporate world, working for big financial institutions, writing about food in my free time, and so I kind of hid behind this, you know, pseudo name, and and then I became known as the food Babe once I started getting the food industry to change. So it's it was by accident.
Speaker 1: Well, it's obviously work well for you. I think your your husband's instincts were dead on accurate. It definitely catches people's attention and U but I know you saw the interview, and I will tell you I really. I'm a burger lover and I had two double cheeseburgers when I was there, and I usually never eat bread, and I had them both with the bun, and then I tried the fries. The fries were better with the tallow oil than it was with set oil. It tasted better to me. Maybe it's my imagination, but I felt it tasted better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, not only does tallow taste better in my opinion, but it's is definitely healthier for the human body. You know, what Steak and Shake is doing is fundamental. It's going to be these incremental steps to changing the way we do ingredients in this country. For so long, we've had a chemical intensive ingredient standard at several fast food chains, and now fast food chains are looking at making things cleaner, less ingredients, you know, taking away the seed oils that they fried the fries in and switching it to tallow. You've got sweet greens changing over to avocado oil based French fries that they just introduced. You've got restaurant chains like True Food Kitchen that are making the commitment to not put seed oils in there and their products. And this is the kind of awakening we need with fast foods. The one thing that I really would like to see, and I know you and Secretary Kennedy talks about this is more transparent. See, you know, when you go to Steak and Shake's website and you go to look for the ingredients in these French fries or any of the burgers you ate, or the milkshake, they put in some of the Secretary of Kennedy, which.
Speaker 1: Is like, no way, I did not order that because I didn't order that. I didn't order that. And then I'm like, can I have a little coke with ice? I won't drink the whole of it, because when you have a burger and fries, it just kind of goes together with me. I don't drink a lot of coke, but I like coke a lot, I really do.
Speaker 3: Well, it's that bubbly, fizzy thing that that worked well with that kind of food, and I love like a sparkly water instead, So.
Speaker 5: That's my go to.
Speaker 3: But so so you know, Caake and Shake does not post the ingredients online and either just like in and Out either just Shake Shack, either just bow Jangles, you know, just Popeyes. So this is something that needs to happen with this group of chains that are prevented this information from getting out. So I would love to see the next step of Steak and Shake go and post their ingredients online so that we can have full transparency in the food we're eating when we go to that restaurant.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I think a lot of restaurants are going to now move forward, and I think they're going to make some of these changes. I think they're going to do it voluntarily. But I liked the most about what he said, and I think people will like about what he's going to say tonight about vaccinations, is that this image of him has been false. They've created a false image, and he's taken on, you know, some of these chemical companies and some of the things that he believes that have been damaging over the years, and maybe at times he's even said controversial things, but where he stands in terms of serving in the administration is very clear. He wants people to have information so they can make informed choices. That's something that you and Gary Brecker and something that Jillian Michaels do every single day.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, And I think what's incredible about his measured response on the means of issue that's going on right now is that he's allowing people to take the vaccine and have that as a choice, and then he's also giving additional information about the risks associated with vaccines in terms of allowing people to meet with their healthcare provider to get full information. Because there's no pharmaceutical drug that exists without any risks, and we should have informal consent. We should know what the risks are for our specific situation, because every human body is different, and so that's what is different. And also, I think what's beautiful too is he talks about health and nutrition and vitamin A and different nutritional supplements that you can take to protect your immune system so that if you are exposed to measles, you can fight it off without having dire consequences. And that's something that we've seen that you know, the vaccine isn't well.
Speaker 1: I spoke to Governor Rabbit about what you're saying. He did recommend. First of all, he's making the meat vaccines available. There's a certain community that, for whatever reasons philosophically, are against vaccines. Okay, if you live in a free society, you're going to have those people and that's I believe in liberty and freedom. I'm a libertarian in that way, and he's but he's making those vaccines available to anybody that wants them for free. And then he's recommending exactly what you're saying, vitamin A in conjunction with it. He believes, you know that the science is showing that it is a helpful complement to the vaccine. Is that fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I mean I think also he's giving people kind of the full picture, which has never happened from any prior AHHF departments in history of them. There's been twenty five of them in the history of America, and none of them have given this full picture of all the different modalities that you can do to protect yourself.
Speaker 1: Quick break right by more about how to be part of the Make America Healthy Again movement in your own life anyway more with Bonnie Harry, founder of foodbabe dot com on the other side. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and nine four one shawnas our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: The world is a wait wait and watching President Trump's every move I will fight for you, and they're well rested too, after four years of CDP. Joel, this is a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: You know, on a regular morning, a US Army veteran named Brian was with his family and got viciously attacked by a man with a steel pipe. Now, Brian was forced to defend himself with his firearm, and today's twisted America, he was the one that was charged with first degree murder and put in jail. Now, if this is how they treated a trained soldier who defended our country, imagine what they could do to you. Brian, remember that he is a proud member of the USCCA and has a USCCA membership. He reached out to the USCCA was immediately connected with a highly skilled legal team. They got the charges dropped, and they saved him from financial ruin. I tell you the story because this is exactly why I've been a proud member of the USCCA for nine years and I've teamed up with them. And right now they're giving you six chances to win twelve hundred bucks for the firearm of your choice. Just go to defendfamily dot com right now. You get six chances to win the firearm of your choice and a membership offer for you my listeners, go to defendfamily dot com. Today, Rapid radios are the coolest walkie talkies now. Rapid radios are instant push to talk devices with nationwide coverage. It's amazing, one hundred percent private, a great communication device for kids. Is no contract ever. Just visit their website. It's rapid Radios dot com and for a limited time, just go to rapid Radios dot com and you'll get up to sixty off, free ups shipping from Michigan and a free protection bag. Add the code Radio you get an extra five percent off. If we continue with Bonnie Harry, founder of Foodbabe dot com, as we react to part one of my interview that aired last night with Robert F. Kennedy Junior. Part two tonight, So what do you recommend for people at home? I've changed my diet dramatically. I don't want to talk too much about myself. People think I talk too much about myself, and they're probably right, but I basically my diet is reduced to meat, eggs, and fish, and only certain kinds of fish. I don't like most. I don't like fishy fish, if that makes sense. And that's and no breads. I try to avoid all sugar at all costs. And I've been eating like this for three years and I maintain a healthy weight. I weigh the same amount every day, and I work out, and I'm also in the process built muscle because i work out every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think that you know, you're eating a lot of real food. And if you eat a lot of real food and you stay away from the process and the ultra processed food that's full of man made chemicals. You know, over the last fifty years, there's been so many chemicals entering our environment, over ten thousand allowed here in the United States that are allowed in our food system that we're consuming every single day. If you eat a typical product in the middle of the grocery store, and what you have to do, I think, is to opt out of that system. You got to say no, thank you, I'm not part of this science experiment. These chemicals are not coming from nature. This is something that my body doesn't know how to use nutritionally. They're not there for a nutritional purpose. They're just there to improve the bottom line of the food industry. And when you make that commitment and say I'm going to go back to natural foods, basic meats, cheeses, not seeds, vegetables and fruits. That is when your body starts to sing and realize true health. And that's what happened to me when I gave up the fast food and I gave up all of the processed foods that I was eating and decided to take back control and start to buy ingredients and one ingredient food so and make them myself at home and prepare enough so that I could freeze them and have them readily available. And then also have my certain restaurants or my certain places that I knew that had better for you food that I would go to on the regular and travel with my food in my pocketbook, and make sure that I'm set up for this healthy lifestyle instead of just allowing myself to be victims to what our food system has become in this country. And this is why I'm fighting so hard against this issue. How American companies are using better, safer for you ingredients in other countries. You know, Kellogg's Fruit Loops has better for you cereals in India and Korea and Canada, you know all these other countries. Doritos in Europe and Gatorade, Yeah yeah, Doritos doesn't have MSc or artificial food dies in Europe. Gatorade doesn't have a caramel coloring and read number forty in Europe. Why is a company like Pepsi Coo continuing to poison us here in the United States with these ingredients? But they figured out how to make these products better for other countries. And this is what I'm so excited about, because when Secretary Kennet met with the food companies yesterday, he put down the gauntlet. He gave them an ultimatum. He says, you're either going to work with the HIFs on these changes or we're going to do them anyway through the FDA. And that is the type of leadership we need in this day and age to undo this madness of what's been done to our peops.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to continue this discussion. And what that would mean in a way that would materialize is probably chemicals that, for example, are shown to cause or have cancer causing agents in them, or believed to be cancer causing. They're not going to be allowed to use those otherwise. And if they're doing it for every other country, why are we selling junk to Americans. That's just as ridiculous. With an obesity rate that went from three percent when his uncle was president, you know, nearly eighty percent today or seventy percent, whatever it is. It's insane anyway, Bonnie Harry food Babe. What's your website?
Speaker 3: Goodbabe dot com. You can follow me on all social media at the food Babe. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: John Hunndy, appreciate you, appreciate Gary Brecker, appreciate Jillian Michaels. And it's an education. I just have an open mind to everything. I want to live the best life I can. Let me go back to the biggest news of the day where we started today, and that is that Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Mike Waltz announcing that Ukraine has agreed to a immediate cease fire in the war in Europe for thirty days. And as Mike Wall said, we've gone from if the war is going to end to now how the war is going to end? And President Trump has literally moved the entire global conversation now very important talks are taking place in Saudi Arabia. This is huge progress. And what did I tell everybody at the time when this Zolensky blow up happened, what nine days ago or whatever it was, ten days ago, I said, he'll be back. They have no other choice, and that piece is definitely attainable. Now we're going to get to the hard part of this. Part one is the mineral deal. Part two would be the ceasefire, and I said Part three is going to be the negotiated settlement. That will be the hardest part. But a ceasefire is progress. That means no more death, no more destruction. Anyway, here's Secretary of State Mark or Rubio, Mike Waltz making this announcement today.
Speaker 6: We've made an offer that the Ukrainians have accepted, which is to enter into a ceasefire, into immediate negotiations to end this conflict in a way that's enduring and sustainable and accounts for their interests, their security, their ability to prosper as a nation. I want to personally think we both want to thank the Key, the Saudi Arabia's majesty for hosting us, for making this possible. They've been instrumental in this process and we're very grateful to them for hosting us here today and hopefully we'll take this offer and out of the Russians, and we hope that they'll say yes, that they'll say yes to peace. The ball is now in their court. But again, the President's objective here is number one above everything else.
Speaker 1: He wants the war to end.
Speaker 6: And I think today Ukraine has taken a concrete step in that regard. We hope the Russians will reciprocate.
Speaker 5: Just think about it.
Speaker 7: We've gone from if the war's going to end to now how the war's going to end? And this was an important first step, and that was under President Trump's leadership. He has literally moved the entire global conversation to where we had a very senior Ukrainian delegation with US. Today we've had engagements with our Russian counterparts, and now it's how the war's going to end. And that's under President Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: Pretty amazing developments if you asked me, and I pray for the people in Ukraine and the people in Russia. The people are people of Russia don't want this either. That's why so many fighting age men have left the country. They want to go back to their country. They don't want to be a part of this. They do not who would want this. It won't be in a Ukraine left if we're not able to achieve a lasting piece here in a negotiated settlement. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four. One show is on number Marianna's in Virginia. Hey, Marianne, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Thank you Sean for taking the call. I was listening yesterday to this show and you were talking about the view, and it just really resonated with me. I really marinated on it for a long time. It was prayerful and mindful about my thoughts on that. And Sean, I'm not going to lose any sleep at all whether you do this show or not. It's just not that important the view, how the view does. But what really resonated with me was I'm a mom. I'm raising a family, you know, I'm like every other mohma out there, just with my head down trying to do the next right thing. I work to jobs some reason, a family, and I'm just watching the country I love over the past several years just go bananas nuts. And I got to tell you, out here in the trenches, it's really hard. It is really hard out here in the trenches, and I just feel like, you know, I don't have an audience, I don't have a voice. I don't have any power that way. But I am out here at Little League games and at Scout Troop meetings and with.
Speaker 1: My neighbors, and people have lost Marianne, You're talking to tens of millions of people right now. You do have a voice, have.
Speaker 5: Lost their minds, And it is just really hard out here in the trenches to try to sit be calm in the face of crazy, to talk common sense and reason in the face of radical thinking. And I just I just we were really like struggling with do I do it? Do I not do it? And I just shine up with respect. I feel like it is really easy to talk to people that agree with you and surround yourself with people that agree with you, which is what I think the left up. But I think it is. I think it's really easy to surround yourself with, you know, and talk to only people that agree with you. And everybody in this audience is reading the same book. We're all on the same page. But you have a position of power and an opportunity to counter calm with crazy, and I think is patriots the same way. I respond calmly and you know, with well have you thought about it this way? Or well here's how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, do you really, in your heart believe that I can have a reasonable conversation with the hard hitting ladies of the view that hard hitting news show.
Speaker 5: I think you can trust them to be exactly who they are and behave exactly how you know they're going to behave. I think that as it that the people that watch that show or an audience that needs to be reached and if you can even you know, reach or change one mind by being calm and being an example of.
Speaker 6: This is hard.
Speaker 5: This is hard to talk to you people. You're crazy. I mean, don't say that, but I mean it is hard to put.
Speaker 1: Yourself by the way. I think I probably would say that, well, that's okay. I think they have Trump de arrangement syndrome. I think they bubble and fizz like Alka Seltzer and water just at the thought of his name. Whatever he does is says they're gonna hate it, and now they've added to that list. But what they're doing to Elon musk Is is vile and vicious and repulsive, and it's just horrible. And what did this guy do except support Trump and and and give away free stuff and rescue astronauts and try and solve some of the complicated issues involving science and medicine with artificial intelligence. Well, what did he do wrong? Identify waste for auden abuse. Look at how they treat this guy.
Speaker 5: Agreed, Agreed. I just wonder if it's patriots have a responsibility to put some selves and difficult situations. And if you change one opinion and that person changes another opinion, and if somebody hears you speaking common sense to an audience that traditionally is aligned, you know, you know the audience isn't view and that's the exact audience that we need that needs to hear com And I just feel like we're responsible for the effort and not the outcome. And you have an opportunity to be an example of on on on a platform that needs needs to hear it, a platform that you might have an opportunity to change or not that you'd be responsible for the effort, not the affect.
Speaker 1: I'm paying very close attention to what you're saying. I understand your argument. It's not that I have any fear intimidation at all whatsoever. I just feel it's a colossal waste of my time and I'd rather focus on getting you my audience, news, information, opinion, and have a little fun that you're not going to get any where else. And it's basically, where do I choose to spend my time? And you're saying you think it might be worth it.
Speaker 5: I think it's a I think it's a challenging situation. I just know that I'm out here, like every other Americans that's on the ground, trying to combat crazy with common sense.
Speaker 1: And do you think they can be reasoned with? Who on that show do you think is reasonable?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think they can be reasoned with. But my point is, I think there's power if they do behave exactly how you know they're going to behave, and you are eloquent, well spoken and calm, and somebody out there in the world is going to see that somebody out there is halfway set up or just thinking about being set up, or just thinking about changing their mind, and you let them be exactly who they're going to be and behave exactly how they're going to behave, and you just go do your thing. You do your thing, and it might change your mind. I mean, I think a lot of people on the left. I hope a lot of people on the left are starting to get a little like what am I missing? I mean, that is my prayer a lot of time, among all the other prayers.
Speaker 1: Do you really think that they're just going to wake up and say, you know this guy Hannity and Donald Trump are right. I really think that it's very hard. I'll tell you who I've had some success with is Steven a And And for example, he kids me when I talk about sports and says, stick to your wheelhouse. And sometimes I'll kid him if I hear him say something. I'm like, you got to stick to your wheelhouse? Or you know, I mentioned all the weaponization issues and he said, you know, I that's not something I know a lot about. He's just honest about it because he doesn't live in my world, and just like I don't live in his sports world. All right, I'm taking it upon. I'll take it on of advisement. I'll seriously consider it. And if I make a trip to New York, maybe I'll make myself available for torture, just for Virginia, just for Marianna Virginia.
Speaker 5: Okay, you might change one mind, or you might get you might think about you might give him something to think about. Isn't that Wor how about this?
Speaker 1: How about we how about we ask everybody that listens to this show to ask a liberal friend of to listen for a day. Wouldn't that be a better option?
Speaker 5: Be a great that would be a great thing.
Speaker 1: And maybe we can use, you know, our contest to give away. I'm gonna buy a Tesla. We're we're putting a contest together and you can say, well, you can win a free Tesla if you listen to a show. And we'll have in the days to come contest rules and regulations when the lawyers get done marking it up.
Speaker 5: I just wonder how we can reach a bigger audience. You're reaching an audience.
Speaker 1: If you tell them, you tell liberals they're going to get something for free, or have a chance of something for free. They're gonna jump at that opportunity.
Speaker 5: Well, just think about it, mate, I think it would be a huge, colossal headache for you and minute and big.
Speaker 1: It will be. I'm not gonna sit here and lie. It would be a pain in my neck. No, And I tell you the other part is, I don't like to go back to New York. I go back to New York one day. They want to they want to tax me. I'm like, I don't want any part of it.
Speaker 5: Well I get that, but you know, I just we're a lot of people are here in the trenches time to do the best they can. And I know you are. I know your show. I know you are with your show. But when you have an opportunity to speak to an audience that is largely a post everything I stand for and believe in, even if you just give them something to think about steep like a tea bag on, I think it has to be worth it because that's how change is.
Speaker 1: Affect You're very persuasive, Marianne. I vote you go on the view for me, but we appreciate your encouragement. Really, Sean, I have an idea. I have an idea.
Speaker 7: How about the part of the negotiation you say all of you come down to mar A Lago and I'll be on the view live from mar Lago with you.
Speaker 1: Now, that would be epic. There's no doubt that that would be epic. And we'll have a live audience in mar Lago. That would be epic. I think it's the idea to put it out there. Put it out there, man. I have such a smart team. Marianne, thank you. One quick call Jack in South Carolina trucker. We love our truckers. What's up, Jack? We only have a minute, though, I apologize we went long.
Speaker 8: Sean, Thanks for taking my Callumn. Trying to bruld awareness to what's going on in the trucking industry and regarding labor dumping since nineteen or since since twenty and sixteen, Obamba administration had the FMCSA Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, waive the requirement to speak English to obtain an American CDL. What happened during the Biden administration recently is twenty twenty two. They started labor dumping into the trucking industry giving foreign immigrants CDLs that are non domicile cannot speak English at astronomical rates. Oregon, for example, in twenty twenty two, dumped over ninety eight thousand drivers into their system, which is a seventy seven percent increase over the prior year and their yearly averages. Arkansas is addressing this with House built fifteen sixty nine to criminalize the driving of a commercial motor vehicle without the ability to read and write English. And we're trying to build awareness through the American Truckers United and Shannon Everett to build awareness and have this carry on across the United States. And of course back into the well department.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what I want to do. And I'm not cutting you short because I'm being rude. I'm cutting you short because of the constraints of time on the show. I want to put you on hold. I want you to send us all the information you have on this and I'll do a deeper dive into it. Can you do that for me?
Speaker 8: I love that. That would be awesome. I have so much statistics articles the Blaze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see that because it sounds like DEI on steroids and human growth hormone that are hurting our truckers. That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 8: The amount of fatalities in the cause my semi trucks in the last several years.
Speaker 1: Has Just send me all of this information and I'm gonna do a deep dive. You have my word, Okay, So they don't hang up though, just stay on hold eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, I'm not I'm just have no more time. We're out of time. That's gonna wrap things up for today. We will update you on the very latest with the economy and also with now Ukraine agreeing to a thirty day piece. We'll get a briefing with Caroline levi Att, the White House Press Secretary, Stephen Miller Tonight, part two of my RFK interview, and the Ontario Premier who wants the battle with Donald Trump? That ought to be fun? And Larry Kudlow, all coming up nine Eastern. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.