Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to join us, it is over, Linda. Did you see the latest allegation of this woman speaking out against the mister Fang Fang Eric Swalwell, We actually have a copy of the tape. And he raped me. He choked me. While he was choking me, I lost consciousness. I thought I died. I believe he was I believe he drugged my drink. I only had one glass of wine. I did not consent to any sexual activity. He was married at the time and his wife was pregnant. He said he needed to get paperwork from his hotel room. When I arrived to his hotel room, I was already incapacitated. I couldn't move my arms of my body. Listen.
Speaker 2: I knew he was married at the time and that his wife was pregnant. He was my friend. On the third occasion, I believe he drugged my drink. I only had one glass of wine. We were supposed to go to a political event, and he said he needed to get paperwork from his hotel room. When I arrived at his hotel room, I was already incapacitated and I couldn't move my arms are my body. He raped me and he choked me. And while he was choking me, I lost consciousness and I thought I died. I did not consent to any sexual activity.
Speaker 1: Now it is not the only woman that is making these alsations. Here is another Eric Swalwell accuser, former staffer, who alleges Swalwell sexually assaulted her in twenty twenty four after a night of heavy drinking. Listen, you don't remember anything.
Speaker 3: I remember the next day.
Speaker 4: I can see flashes of that evening, of him on top of me, me pushing him off, him grabbing me.
Speaker 3: It was a lot more aggressive. It was aggressive. Did you say no?
Speaker 4: Yes, I said no, I said I In my flash that I can recall, I was pushing him off of me, saying no.
Speaker 3: And what did he do?
Speaker 4: He didn't stop.
Speaker 1: Then we have yet another accuser describing how he started out as a mentor, but eventually he invited her to a hotel.
Speaker 3: Listen, he offered to mentor me.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was as someone who knew truly nothing about politics at the time, or no one. That was just an incredibly generous offer that I felt very lucky to have.
Speaker 6: She says. Swalwell created a group chat with all the students and then added her as a friend on the messaging app Snapchat.
Speaker 5: And so I asked the other people that were in the meeting did he add them?
Speaker 3: And they said no? Were they all men? Yes, I was the only woman in the meeting.
Speaker 6: She says. Swalwell, who was then in his late thirties, started out talking politics, but his messages soon turned flirtatious.
Speaker 5: Ultimately it reached a point where he invited me to a hotel to meet him.
Speaker 3: It was very clear what the connotation was.
Speaker 5: At that point, I completely stopped responding. What I keep thinking back to is how lucky I am that I didn't go to that hotel.
Speaker 1: Yet. Accuser, who was a staffer, saying Swalwell was sending her pictures of his private parts.
Speaker 4: Listen, tell me more about the unsolicited photos he sent you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the messages gradually became more inappropriate, and they became later into the nights times that nobody should be talking to a congressman, or a congressman should be talking to a young girl. And he would say things like, what are you doing, what are you wearing? Send me a photo of what you're doing right now. And then eventually one night we were talking and he just sent me a photo of his genitals unsolicited. Unsolicited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the walls are literally collapsing on Swalwell this morning. I mean, yeah, he's he's done with Congress, he's done with his coup natorial bid. Now there is an investigation Alvin Bragg in New York, who I don't have a high degree of confidence in. And I noticed yesterday, for example, that it didn't draw much attention when this woman that we just hearned from said she was drugged to the point of unconsciousness when Swollwa forced her to have sex. Though it didn't draw much attention yesterday, the accounts of two now additional women accusing him of a pattern of rape indicate they also were drugged by the now former Democratic gubernatorial front runner before they were sexually attacked. But it you know, this woman saying, it's just a horrible I mean, what really is scary about this to me is, and we discovered this yesterday, is how many people apparently knew about his behavior for a long period of time and what that means, uh, in terms of what's coming forward now. If I have to look into my crystal ball here today, I would tell you that it probably means that his future is in a jail cell, probably maybe for maybe very likely for the rest of his life. I mean this, this is Harvey Weinstein's stuff, and it just keeps getting worse. And this, this is not something that I think in any way is going away for him. I listening to these women one after another, I'm having a hard time, you know, thinking that any jury would ever quit him, even even in the most liberal jurisdiction. I just can't see it. Well, you know, we'll have to wait and see what happens as this continues to unfold. But you know, I believed he drugged my drink. I this there is a very, very arcsick, evil human being in there. If these women are all telling the truth, and I have no reason to doubt them at all whatsoever. We have some updates on the Iran situation. A lot more on this story coming up later in the program at the top of the next hour. So there is now a major schism between the US and Arnato allies that has emerged here. And the latest person that really, I guess, get in the middle of this is now the you know, is Georgia Maloney, and she, of course was the Prime Minister of Italy, and he said, I find President Trump's remark about the remarks about the Holy Father unacceptable. I find the I find the Pope's comments unacceptable in this regard, and I have deep respect for a pope, and I have deep respect for the Catholic faith. I was raised Catholic, twelve years of Catholic schools. I studied theology Latin and in high school and went to Mass every day. And I went to twelve years of Catholic schools, and it was a great experience in my life. I think the Catholic Mass is beautiful. I get a lot out of it. I have problems with the church more specifically, and I've discussed them publicly before, is how they institutionalized corruption and hit it for such a long period of time. I also have problems with church made rules that I think led to led to a lot of the problems that the church took on. For the first twelve hundred years of the church, priests were allowed to marry. I think once they took away the ability of priests to marry. Eleven of the twelve disciples were married. I think Jesus was very familiar. You know, Adam and Eve. We can go back to Adam and Eve, and God's creation of Eve out of the rib of Adam so that he would have a companion is biblical in every sense of the word. So I think it's a more natural state for people. Some people choose if they want to choose to devote their lives to their faith. I respect that completely. But this was a church made rule, and it was made twelve hundred years into the Church's history, and when you look at the real reasons behind it, I think one of the driving forces of it was money and the fear of losing a lot of money if a priest or a priest were to get divorces, and then property issues would come up, although I'm not really sure how that would be an issue if it's the church that actually owns the property, but that's a separate issue legally speaking. And I just find that all of the corruption that in the church, I mean, they now have reduced the potential number of candidates for the priesthood down to a very a portion of the population. I think most men prefer to go through life being married. I'm speaking broadly, I'm speaking generally. I think I think most women prefer to be married. But people make other individual decisions. I make no judgment against what people decide to do in their life. That's what freedom is all about. And who am I to judge what people do, especially adults. I don't make any judgments. I believe completely in liberty and freedom for people. But what frustrates me about the Catholic Church and the Pope in this particular case, and him speaking out against the war against the number one state sponsor of terror, the people that were responsible for orchestrating and training what happened on October seventh, The people that have killed untold tens of thousands of their own citizens in a crackdown politically just recently, the country that has been fomenting terror in the entire region and around the world now going on for forty seven years. A society that oppresses women to such an extent that if they don't dress a certain way that they are brutally beaten, or if they're really dressing out of line, they can be killed for such or you know, you talk about a lack of tolerance if you're gay or lesbian, if you're brought to the top of a tall building and you're thrown off the building. And I can't find instances in which the Church has spoken out strongly against the number one state sponsor of terror, and unfortunately, evil has always existed. And look, there's different analysis if you want to look at the Catholic Church and their reaction to Hitler and the rise of fascism and Nazism and World War Two, in that their criticism was muted at best, and while they did make humanitarian efforts to help individuals out, and they deserve all the credit in the world for that because that was a courageous thing to do. I think the Church could have been more outspoken about evil in its time. They were very concerned, and they made a deal. I believe it was in nineteen thirty two or thirty three. I think it was. I'm not sure it was a pope pious the eleventh and then later the twelfth I forget that. Actually, you know, went into an agreement with Germany to protect Catholics, which the Nazis you rejected out right almost from day one, so I'm a little frustrated at this. So, however, the presidents come under criticism for challenging the Pope, because I think that the Church should stand and I think people that are spiritual should stand against evil, especially evil in our time. And there's nothing more evil than radical Islamic terrorism. There's no regime on the face of this earth that has been more evil than the Iranium, regime that has been more repressive of human condition and human rights, which I believe is God's natural state for mankind than this regime. And yet while they're critical of Donald Trump, who is bringing an end to this evil in our time, they have been silent on the atrocities that have been committed by this regime. And I have a hard time understanding it. Now, the problem comes in when people like Georgia Maloney of Italy criticizing President Trump and his remarks about the Holy Father are unacceptable. No, they're not unacceptable, because President Trump is calling out the Pope for his lack of moral clarity, and I think the Pope look lacks moral clarity when it comes to speaking out against the human atrocities and murder of this regime. And so now this further creates a bigger schism with NATO and Europe and Western Europe in particular. And I think Western Europe is in a steep decline in large part because of unfettered illegal immigration, no assimilation, resulting in sharia courts in Great Britain, no go zones in France and other parts of Europe. And I think add to that radical socialism, radical climate alarmism, and a lack of focus on national security and national defense, I mean, we've got a problem. And then we just saw that Iran had secured a UN role, and Western democracies, including the UK, France, Canada, Australia, now they're facing a backlash because they've allowed Iran and other authoritarian regimes to secure seats on the influential on these influential UN bodies, the United Nations bodies, United Nations Economic Social Council, a fifty four member body plays a central role in shaping the UN policy. And they're even putting these countries known for radical terrorists, You're even putting them on human rights commissions. It's insane anyway, Aida, I've got the biblical evidence to prove that I'm right and linditarianism is wrong, and it's from Matthew. If you want to look it up, I'll give you the actual place to look for it later, and then we're going to put this discussion to rest once and for all by the end of the show today. Well it's got to end because I can't take it. I'm going to tell you when we get back exactly what the President is doing and the two scenarios that will play out one of the other will play out straight ahead.
Speaker 2: He never stops working for the good of a country.
Speaker 1: Sean Annity with behind the scenes information on today's breaking news. Hannity is on right now. I guess what frustrates me as I watched the world's fear, especially Europe's fear, and our NATO allies, you know, abandon us against the number one state sponsor of terror. That's the frustrating part, you know. I wish the Pope would have spoken out as strongly against the Iranian regime and the murder and the terror that they they have been responsible for. But that never seems to be part of the equation and the idea that Iran secured a role at the United Nations with the backing of the you know, Great Britain and France, in Canada and Australia and America stands alone saying no, we're not doing that, and un Watch warning dictatorships will now hold a majority on the committee that controls NGO accreditation. It's it's so corrupt. Are you going to put countries like Iran and Russia on the Human Rights Commission? Is it is a worthless organization? All these globalist organizations We've been arguing for years as worthless. We've been arguing that the continent of Europe is in a precipitous decline. We're not wrong about that. It is so obvious. And you know the one thing Donald Trump said to the Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney over Iran's nuclear capabilities as she was criticizing his comments about the Pope. The Pope ought to be criticizing radical Islamis that have been slaughtering their own people. But maybe bother to mention that he didn't bother to speak out about October seventh that I've seen. He didn't bother to speak out about state sponsored terrorism. He didn't bother to condemn the number one state sponsor of terror. None of that happened. And what Trump said is he was kind of shocked by the Italian Prime minister's comments. She used to be a bit of an ally, and he said, it's she who's unacceptable because she obviously doesn't care if Iran has a nuclear weapon, and that they'd be able to blow up Italy in two minutes if they had the chance. Now that's what radical Islamis do. This is a death cult. These are Islamo fascists. They think they're doing Allah's will when they slaughter innocent men, women and children. They have no problem using their own citizens as human shields. They have no problems strapping bombs on young, gullible, vulnerable individuals with a false promise of seventy two virgins in heaven. And now we discover, in the course of epic fury that they had that the world that underestimated yet again Iranian capabilities and in particular their they're ballistic range, the ballistic missile range, which now could hit the continent of Europe, and it could hit cities like Paris and London and other places. And so you know, the Macrone is under fire over Iran because you know the French politician is you know, a one French politician say Macrone's government must stop normalizing Hasbola.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I think one of the problems is internally they have a problem, and their problem happens to be that now larger and larger percentages of their population are these these this unvetted illegal immigration without assimilation. But they also have the right to vote. Did you ever think in our lifetime we'd have sharia courts in Great Britain, no go zones in places in France and other parts of Europe. I didn't think that would happen. Let me play Thomas Friedman, and this is a New York Times columnist. He should be fired for this stupidity. He says he's torn about rooting for the Iranian regime's downfall since it would give a win to Trump and net Yahoo. Now it is revealing because this is how many on the left feel. Many on the left, although they're not even as honest as he's being, many on the left just want Trump to fail, and if it means that Iran is successful, and they're okay with it. This is Thomas Friedman.
Speaker 8: I find myself, Michael, in a situation where I really want to see Ron defeated militarily because this regime is a terrible regime for its people in the region, and nothing would improve the region more than the replacement of this regime with the regime in Iran, it was focused on enabling its people to realize their full potential and integrating peacefully with other countries and stop occupying Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen. So I'm all for that.
Speaker 3: The problem is, I really.
Speaker 8: Don't want to see Phoebe Nets and Yaho are Donald Trump politically strengthened by this war, because they are two awful human beings. They're both engaged in anti democratic projects in their own countries. They're both alleged crooks. They are terrible, terrible people doing terrible things to America's standing in the world and Israel standing in the world. And so I really find myself torn. I want to see Ron militarily defeated, but I do not want to see these two terrible people strengthened.
Speaker 1: I mean, the two terrible people that have the moral clarity to make the world the sayer place. Those are the two terrible people he's talking about. By the way, I digress here a minute. As I go back to this just breaking swallwell rape accuser has just met with the Los Angeles County Sheriff, this fifty year old woman turning up at the West Hollywood station a hand over which he says are the damning text, photographs and journal entries. I would say we are officially probably on mister Fang Fang's pending a rest at this point if that story ends up being true. It's reported again by the New York Post. There is a CBS report that Swollwell may face sexual misconduct allegation from as many as thirty accusers. What has been going on here? And how did so many people know and not say anything about this? Anci Pelosi had no idea Eric Swalwell was an alleged serial rapist, had no idea at all. Oh okay, I'm sure that she didn't hear this among democratic circles, even though it's been reported that it was widely known out there. Let me go back to Let me go back to Iran for just a second, and I'm going to explain how this is going to play out, and PenCom, by the way, correcting the record that no ships have made it past the US naval blockade of Iran's ports or coastal areas and this is critical. You know, when I first heard of blockade, was worried that that meant that we would have our navy ships in the street of horn Moves as sitting ducks. That's not how this operation is playing out. However, we're keeping eyes all over carg Island where any tanker would pull up their ship and fill up with oil and then take off. No, they are not putting themselves in a position where the Iranians would have a pretty fair to medium shot at hitting a US Navy vessel. So we can't have that happen. Thank god, we don't want that to happen. Those ships have made it past the US naval blockade of Iran's ports, and six merchant ships have followed orders to turn back, according to Sencom, and more than ten thousand US sailors, marines, and airmen, along with a dozen warships and dozens of aircraft are executing the mission of blockading ships entering and deporting Iranian ports. In other words, the purpose here is to bankrupt the Iranians. That's what this is about. This is their only source of income. Now, there had been reports that a Chinese owned vessel had passed through the straight of Horn Moves. Now the US has reacted to this. Bloomberg News reporting, the US said six merchant vessels complied with instructions from its forces to turn around re enter the Iranian port during the first day of the blockade. In other words, they tried, but they didn't get through. And the Chinese link ship was one of the ones that did a U turn after trying to run through America's Horror Moves blockade. Anyway, so it appears that the U turn of the sailing ship out of the straight of hor Moves is real and that is going to continue. What does that mean now? The president is showing great restraint here. There is an easier way for the president. Let me tell you what it is to blow up carg Island. The President wants to wipe out their ability to ever be able to make money for the foreseeable future and stop all its terrorism with it. He could just blow up the island. It wouldn't be hard. They have no air defense systems. We have proven we could pretty much go anywhere within the confines of the country of Iran. They don't have the military means to fight back against the US. That is certainly on the table. The President would rather not go down that road. I'm pretty certain I understand why he's hoping that if he gives this just a just enough time, he's hoping that the Iranians will either come to the table and be reasonable this time, and that he doesn't want to go down that route. He's threatening to go down that route. I don't think his patients will be endless. I think it's short lived, and then the President will have to act. It's going to end one or two ways. Either the Iranians wake up, they allowed the sixty percent enriched uranium, they hand it over, or the Americans will go in and just extract it. The ideal situation, in my mind, but there's no way that they can have the sixty percent of rich uranium now. If our military leaders believe they can entomb it and keep eyes on it, that's a less favorable option, only because it means that it could draw us back into the region down the road after a period of time where they might be able to build up their ballistic missile systems. I'm not sure if I love that idea. However, if you want to define victory and success, it is that they will never be a nuclear power, and ideally speaking, if we cho put to create this chokehold that is effective, and they have no means of bringing money into that country, and there's widespread suffering in poverty. I don't care how many Iranian Revolutionary Guard forces remain, and it's estimated to be around one hundred hundred and thirty thousand, somewhere in that range. Many of them have been killed, and hopefully some of them will begin to see the light and surrender and change sides, and they would work with the freedom fighters within Iran and hopefully an effort that could be successful in arming the Iranian people so they can take control of their own destiny. But it really does have we have the ability to end this very quickly, or yeah, just give it a little bit more time. As of today, the president has chosen to give it a little bit more time. Now. If you read the tea leaves, they're saying, no, talks have not ended, the talks have not finished, et cetera, et cetera. I don't know what the status of those talks are. All I know is that if President Trump wants to obliterate the Iranian ability to make money moving forward in the future, it could happen right now. He doesn't have to wait. I think the President showing great restraint and patience and the hopes that eventually reality will kick in and the Iranians will quickly realize that without money they cannot survive. Now, so far, the Iranians have not exactly proven themselves that they're open to any persuasive action. It's unfortunate. I mean, they could have avoided fourteen bunker buster bombs before Midnight Hammer. They could have even avoided They had an opportunity, they had fifty days before the Israeli struck, and they chose not to act. On day fifty one, the Israelis struck and they struck hard, and they can all, you know, So it's really, you know, you have to wonder, after all of their leadership has been taken out in the first tier, second tier, third tier, what is this fourth and fifthier level of leadership thinking about. When they come into this meeting in Islamabad with a list of the that are non starters, and then they won't agree on the issue of uranium, they won't agree on the Strait of Hormuz. Then they even go as far as to say that they want the right to tariff international waterways, which again, these are things that are never going to happen for them, there's a level of either arrogance or stupidity, or maybe it just exposes how deep their indoctrination is in you know, forty seven years living under radical regime. Maybe they just they eat, breathe, sleep, this indoctrination into radicalism, and maybe they actually believe that dying and martyrdom is the ultimate goal in life. And at that point that's irrational. At that point, there will be no negotiated settlement. At that point, the only way is to militarily destroy them, which we're capable of doing. Is it a first choice? Oh, it's not. Is it an option that's on the table. Of course it is. But we'll see after three four days of an embargo where no money is coming in, what will the reaction be? Then, Linda, you want to make a prediction, and later we'll get into your biblical what do we call it? Linda? Something is Lindarianism, Lenda something is the Linda version of the Bible. Dion rewrote the Bible. You're trying to rewrite the Bible. I am not trying to rewrite the Bible. I'm more of a musician than than a writer. Okay, I can't wait. I actually hope God. I'm going to say a prayer that God will let me listen in on the negotiations when you get up to the prolegates. I'm hoping I can be an observer and watch you. Hope you're not part of the judge and jury.
Speaker 3: Let me in.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be in trouble. I'd vote you in. Hm hm, I would. I'd vote you. I wouldn't want you to. I wouldn't want you to rotten hell, he'd be hanging out with all those leaders in Iran. I wouldn't wish anybody is the arrest of mister Feng Feng imminent. Will check in with Isabelle Brown and Catalina Lauf on the other side.