Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. Alexis Christofers, what do you have? Alexis?
Speaker 3: All right, I didn't bring you all chicken with gravy, but I'm going to start with Cracker Barrel. That stock is up nine percent today, up about twenty percent year to date. So it's bouncing back from that debacle with the new logo, which really turned off a lot of people. It's turnaround efforts starting to take shape. Posted second quarter revenue that beat estimates. Now, don't get yourself. Traffic is still down significantly at Cracker Barrel is down ten percent year over year, but those who are visiting are apparently having a better time. Google star rating actually, oh that was the thing. Yeah, call it down, Okay, yeah, the Google start. They see this on the on the call this morning. Google star rating rose to four point two percent, highest mark since just before the pandemic. They love the new all menu offerings. First of all, country fried Turkey sold out fan favorite.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get it could you hate this Tom trying to get Jimmy's No. I was out there and the Smeeds took me out to breakfast and Cole Smeith great value managers, and he says, come on, let's go to le Berrel to crack. And so there we are North twenty sixth Avenue in Phoenix. It was divined. He did not have the turkey. It was sold out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it was sold out. Country boy breakfast with country ham business and gravy.
Speaker 1: That's my go to, fionda, have you ever darkened the door of a cracker barrel? There? You fairy good? We'll get to field regular moment next to the stock moves all right.
Speaker 3: Stub Hub it is down fifteen percent today, off about twenty five percent year to date. Look, there's no tailor swift effect here. There's no swift tour to help boost sales. So stub hub reported a fourth quarter net loss that issued soft earnings guidance. Revenue fell sixteen percent. Lawmakers also here in New York and in California have rolled out legislation proposing a cap on resale ticket prices, and the UK announced new rules making it illegal to resell tickets for live events above the original costs mean I can tell you, as a family of five it's really tough to take them anywhere as a group to see anything because ticket prices are out it.
Speaker 1: Can I do a surveyans correction in the middle of stock movers, Yes, don't do it? Do it? In the Zeitgeist down in Phoenix, was Taylor broke up with Kelsey? No? No? And Ai is telling me absolutely not. Ocean House Resort, watchill Rhode Island, count on it a wedding. Oh snarky stuff is wrong. Yeah, we up to have team covered through that one more quickly.
Speaker 3: In Trade Desk rocketing twenty two percent, there's a report out there that open ai has held early talks to partner with the Trade Desk to help it sell ads on its flagship chat GPT platform. The stock had slumped sixty three percent over the past year, was the worst performer of the S and P five hundred in that time. So this would be if it happens, this deal with open Ai be a big deal, you know for Trade Desk.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Rating. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines, listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App.