Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up. In the mall. It's a radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: He's on.
Speaker 1: His lunchbox, more game food, the Sabrete and it's trying to put you through the fog.
Speaker 3: He's running this wigs.
Speaker 1: Next bit, the Bobby's.
Speaker 4: On the box, so you know what this.
Speaker 1: This the Bobby balls Now Bobby's I'm there. A firefighter steals the wallet of a victim from the scene of a car crash. Man first fall like shout out to all the firefighters. I feel like ninety nine point nine percent of them are awesome and they're out there risking their lives for us. But like anything else, it's always a dub or two in. This probably is one of those situations. A firefighters admitted of stealing a victim's wallet after a car crash that killed four people, pocketing the cash and then using his debit card Arnold Brett four. He pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property and fraudulent use of the credit card on Monday. He has seven Robinson Landy eighteen, one of four to give him the wallet for identification and then never returned it. Dude, that is from the Daily Mail. That is not good. Every other firefighter though you rock. Yeah, but that's because again you're in a record course. You're going to give him probably anything. You're like, oh my, just give my Walt. You know you're not in a normal mile. A US dog owner, speaking of money, spend an average of twenty eight thousand dollars over the pet's lifetime. US dog owners spend that money, the study suggests, because it's food that visits dog walker's daycare, pet insurance. Owning a pet in America has never been more expensive. And then it talks about per state California number one, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Washington Oklahoma the least expensive state to own a dog, costing residents twenty four thousand dollars over a lifetime. I mean that's a significant amount of money. When I call Arkansas, Keith, who is my he's been my stepdad, Still feel like he's my stepdad. But my mom died. They divorced, my mom died. But the first thing we talk about her dogs, He's like, yeah, oh, whichever want. He's got a bunch of bird dogs that are awesome. Yeah. That was always a big thing for us to because we had a lot. We had deer dogs and bird dogs and a lot of hunting dogs like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: I would get really close to as animals, and I think that's why my love of dogs is now. I had a Boston Terrier once, not a hunting dog. Dogs are out of their mind because they're crazy. And so the boss Ary would sleep on my chest when I was a kid, my first dog. I never had a bedroom growing up. I slept on the couch in the living room, and so the dog would sleep on my chest, and that thing would have nightmares and bite me. I'd sleep on my chest a little small and wake up. Just buy my nipple, buy my stomach. I still have a couple of scars, small scars from my stomach on it. And I remember Arkansas Keith gave that dog to a friend of his because we couldn't keep it anymore because it bit somebody else. And it really wasn't a biting dog, because I bit me every day, I guess the kind of wasn't biding. I loved that dog so much. And I remember Arkansas Keith and my mom and they were like, hey, the dog's name was Bradley. It was like, Bradley bit somebody, we're gonna have to He's gonna have to go live with Keith's friend from the mill lives out of town. I was like, great, and so I remember I was telling my wife about it a couple of years ago. She was like, so you never saw him again? I said, no, I wouldn't live to life. She goes, that dog is not I got news for you. I was like, what, she goes that dog? No, no, they didn't give the dog. They didn't put the dog in a field and go live with. I was like, you're out of your mind. We called Arkansas Keith, hey, what happened with that dog? And he goes, oh, it was aggressive way to shoot it. And I was like, whoh my god. Yeah, because I was forty years old when I learned that they were gonna put dog down any way into the country. If a dog, you shoot the dog because the vet was gonna put it in Oh yeah no No, here's the sad part one that two that I was forty before I realized it. Yeah, yeah, that part sucked. But anyway, sorry about all the money I have to spend on dogs. I loved that dog, but it would bite like crazy. Only amount of time for a bit, somebody though, other than me, but it got my nipple once and I bled. Scientists revealed the ideal number of poops you should be doing each week for your health. Now I would go four or five days at times at my unhealthiest and then I would take like medicine for it. And I still have IBS. But it is complete stress related to IBS. I know now. I figured out because I'm just so like like wound up all the time. It is stress related. You're supposed to have two a day, which is perfect to me. That's like how many steps supposed to get a day, A million. That's what two of those a day is like someone getting million steps in a day, so to a day if you're healthy. I do, and I do talk about it in my comedy act. I do take meta musial and it's awesome and it works every day, yeah, most days, and I take it. I do the cookies, and I'm gonna let everybody know if you're like me, I'm not embarrassed at this because I've had a lot of struggle and I've talked about my issues with just IBS. And I always thought IBS, which was irritable about I thought it was like itch THO. Then me get itchy tell me it was like it's irritated. But Meta mucial has been a game changer for me, and I don't do commercials for Metamucial. I did have an aendorsement with them once. It was awesome a long time ago. But yeah, two times a day and you are healthy. And I don't want to get into poop talk with anybody, but I do think about that because I deal with that. A bride demands the bride'smaids take out a twenty thousand dollars alone to be in our wedding. What I'm not gonna be in the wedding and I'm not gonna be a friend anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that doesn't. I don't. I've never even heard of this.
Speaker 1: One bride is demanding her gal Palace take out twenty thousand dollars in loans to party paid in her posh pre wedding escapades. Quote, here's the deal. My wedding in January twenty twenty five at the fabulous Cipperani in Miami. Could be saying that wrong, and I have some expectations. Reads the bulletin she shared it, and it says a lot of stuff. A seven hundred dollar dress fitting. Mostly it's if you don't have the money, I expect you to take a loan out.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everything costs about twenty thousand dollars. I'm going to pass on that one. That's how much a dog costs. You can have a dog or you can be in the wedding one of the two. And then finally, is it okay for someone who's rich to lie about the money they have on a first date? That is the questions they're asking interesting if somebody's rich, is it okay if they lie and act like they're not, or is that a lie and you shouldn't lie?
Speaker 7: Go ahead to figure out how this comes up on a first date.
Speaker 6: So how much money do you have?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that, but I think it could be a car you drive, a place you go. I think there could be a lot of things where if you were rich, you could really just go complete uptown black car, go to a fancy restaurant. Or it's We're going to go to a little hole in the wall Mexican place and I'm going to drive a normal car, and I'm going to talk about my job as if it's a normal person job, not some crazy finance job.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's fine. It is a lie though, what if you like all those things?
Speaker 1: No, no, But the point is they're doing it to make sure the person's not dating them for their money, but they are being dishonest about it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like if you're just making certain choices to just be you know, normalish.
Speaker 1: But you're not really normalish in real life.
Speaker 7: Well, what are they going to do if they pass the test and suddenly like they're not using them for their money?
Speaker 1: I'm life, Well, it would be while I trust that you're not using me for my money, it's going to be a.
Speaker 6: Difficult situation to be in. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I've not ever been in it, so I'm not sure what it's like to wonder like, oh, it's someone with me right now just because of my money, and.
Speaker 6: That would be really hard. So I guess I'm saying it's okay.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm gonna do the podcast today, because we do a supplemental podcast where we get to talk about things longer. I will talk about my experience with this because it was when I was young I had to fake I had any money. Well, first of all, nobody want to go on a date with me. Let's be honest. For the first twenty five years of my life. Then I started have medium success and success grew. Then I started to be kind of embarrassed and I would have to do a situational thing like this. I'll talk about it in the podcast if you guys want to hear It'd be very honest. I won't hold anything back. But you can hear that. Go search for the Bobby Bone Show podcast probably around noon today and you can hear that conversation. Okay, all right, that's the news.
Speaker 4: Bobby's nice.
Speaker 1: We go to Tucson, Arizona, and we go and we hang out at the University of Arizona and their football program. They have a coach, coach Brent Brennan's his first year there. I love the dude and his picture as his office. He has a picture and it's a text message that that symbol, the green symbol with the little bubble in it, and there's a number one than six hundred and twenty four or unopened on that picture. So he's it framed like he had one six hundred and twenty four unopened text messages. He screenshots it frames it in his office, and so I had to ask about it, and I loved what he said. I thought it was so good I wanted to bring it here. Listen to this.
Speaker 2: That's within like thirty six hours after getting this job, I had that many text messages. My point of the team is like, when something good happens for you, like everybody reaches out, and when something bad happens, you know nobody. You don't hear from anybody and their lives as football players. It's like that, you know, make a good play social media, you know five thousand hits, you make a bad play five thousand really bad stuff too, And so you know it's a message for them, like just don't give your power away to the social media.
Speaker 1: World, your telephone.
Speaker 2: That part of it, because it's so fleeting, and really all the matters are the people that are in this building and the people that you love and respect.
Speaker 1: And I think that translates so out of football as well, because he's like, hey, when everything good's happening and people are coming, oh, you're the best, you're the best, great job, great job, And when it's not so good, there is no around. But that really shouldn't affect your day the people the matter are like your people that are there all the time and that are consistent. I love that. And so and he just got the job this year, and I just thought it was so cool.
Speaker 6: He had that framed in his office, like you got one thousand something texts?
Speaker 1: So I said, you got that.
Speaker 6: Be friends, love your number, That's what I said.
Speaker 1: And it was just like, hey, things are good, things are bad, but like, you know who your people are. You take care of them, they take care of you. And don't give all your power to like social media. Don't give all your power to people you don't know. Don't give all your power to comparison on social media even with people that you don't really know that you kind of feel like you know. And so I thought it was pretty amazing. I love that, dude. Arizona coach Brent Brennan. We also asked these coaches, because these are football guys, We're like, who's your Mount rushmore of like favorite musical artists. It's so funny to hear their responses because sometimes you're like, really, here's this.
Speaker 2: I'm a nineties hip hop guy, so that would be some version of Nwa Tupac Snoop.
Speaker 1: I know picking up one probably be snoop, three more, three more Bob Marley.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I would say like Beach Boy's greatest hits, and then I would also throw in God Pearl Jam.
Speaker 8: I love this and some kind of I mean Bob Marley, Pearl Jam, beach Boys.
Speaker 1: This is my dude, so yeah, snoop, snoop, this is my guy, just so funny. He's like a football coach, like white dude, big tall guy, grayish hair, and he's like snoop Bob Marley.
Speaker 6: He struggled even getting a snoop because of w A.
Speaker 1: Tupac. It's so crazy. We have a show called twenty five Whistles, and this was up. We interviewed coach Brent Brandan from Arizona. I'm in. I'll go play for him right now.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think you're you've aged out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think.
Speaker 4: You age out. True, there's old reveal that can go back.
Speaker 1: So that was rude. Hey, Chris Winky Floris Day twenty eight years old, that's true too. Hey, you said that you made fun of me because I always train what's on my desk now and then say it.
Speaker 6: MVP from the All Star Celebrity softball game and.
Speaker 1: I trained, I was ready, And if you're always ready, you never got to get ready. So what they say anyway, I love that dude. I go listen to that whole interview. It's with Arizona coaching Brent Brennan. But like, I get it. These guys are the great coaches, are real leaders of young men. And like, even being with him, I was like, oh, I see why people love him. Will like run through a wall for him.
Speaker 6: You're inspired.
Speaker 1: And he wasn't even trying to inspire us. He was just talking about his life and the things that he's been through in his philosophies and beliefs. And there's a picture of me on my Instagram and because we work out with these teams in the Arizona helmet and it's like it's the wrong A on me because I wear Arkansas A. But like if Arkansas didn't exist, I'd consider it for him. Yeah, yes, it's pretty good. Here's a question, when's too old a party? What age should you stop partying?
Speaker 6: Partying?
Speaker 1: Like define partying a weekend where once a month you go out and you get drunk. Ooh forty Okay, you just eclipsed that. So you're saying you are done or you should be done.
Speaker 4: I should be done. I shouldn't be going out once a month getting drunk at a club.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, a club? Those weird? Okay, what am I going to a bar? What's the age? Because that was a part of the story too, was at what age should people stop going to like a bar where people go to go to a bar, not going to a bar just have a drink adult, but like bars.
Speaker 4: Like a crowded bar, like down here where we live.
Speaker 1: It's like Broadway used to be six Street in Austin, Memphis. You know it's you get it.
Speaker 6: Gosh. I don't want to put an age limit on.
Speaker 1: That, but when do people start to look at you and go, you're too old to be here at forty You think that's forty two? Yeah, I say it's even younger than that.
Speaker 4: Because I go in, I'm like, man, people are looking at me like, dude, what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: I would say it's like thirty five three?
Speaker 6: Isn't it all in how you behave there?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 4: No, because I behave like a cool like you.
Speaker 7: That's well, that's the problem is that he thinks and then you're in the corner staring at people and you're in your like you're yeah, the outfit, your vibe.
Speaker 6: That all makes a difference because it's.
Speaker 10: Harder when you're older because like I'm marry harder. No, No, but you're married, so you can't just be dancing like when you're younger. If you're like not married and you're thirty five, you can still dance with chicks at forty or forty two. Now I can't go up to chicks and just start dancing with them because I'm married. It's like that's a little weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morgan, you're kind of the last one of us. You're the last of us. Yeah, when does a guy get creepy? Generally speaking, at what age do you feel like a guy is creepy in the bar?
Speaker 6: It's somewhere in the thirties.
Speaker 5: I guess it depends on kind of like are they grey, like what they kind of their look is that I could kind of tell the creepiness factor. But I do feel like the older they get, the lack of game starts to play in, like they just don't know how to as much to women, I've seen that happen a lot, experienced that a lot, and I've also seen like guys take off their wedding rings.
Speaker 6: At bars and that's creepy.
Speaker 1: You've watched them in the Yeah, I've watched.
Speaker 7: Them do it.
Speaker 5: I've experienced it, like firsthand. Some guy tried to sneak it and shove it in his pocket while he.
Speaker 1: Was talking to me. Why would you just not take it off before you go to the bar.
Speaker 6: It's like they're like, well, maybe, and then someone robbing a.
Speaker 1: Store with your driver's license in your pocket, like, leave that at home because it might fall out and then they'll find you. Have you ever Morgan talked to a guy and realized later he was married and he wasn't telling you the truth? Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: On multiple occasions I had to like dig too. I'd be like okay, so like tell me and they'd be kind of sketchy, and then I'd finally be like, okay, you're there's something I'm not getting here and they're like, yeah, I have a wife, and I'm like okay, So.
Speaker 1: Then let me ask you this, is there a goal if they take their ring off? Is there a goal to cheat on their like to have sex with you that night and then for you did never know? Yeah, like a one night stand situation. I want a whole relationship like a f A guy goes to a bar and takes his ring off because he's just trying to have sex that night with somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and especially in Nashville, he's by visiting m so he's really trying to do something just for the weekend get away and then go back home and life is normal.
Speaker 1: And I guess you, I'm just trying to play it out in my head, and I guess that you would not take your ring off all the time, because what if there's a picture that somebody takes a few guys out, and your ring's not on on the picture, and you're only taking it off whenever it's time to go into finger quotes old man action.
Speaker 6: That way you can pull it out of your pocket. I guess. I guess, Okay, somebody shows up.
Speaker 1: Did you ever like a guy not knowing he was married, to be like, oh, this guy's cool and then find out he was married.
Speaker 6: I don't think that bar has ever happened.
Speaker 5: The flags are typically there pretty quickly if they're trying to hide.
Speaker 1: Something like the animal ring finger where they're they're hiding that with their hand too. How many guys here where because I wear a I'm not I was an idiot. I got married, by the way, three years yesterday. Awesome, it's it's been great. I post a little poe. I was like, year one is paper, Year two not even sure rubber. I know year three is leather, and so I think I put on the post like the year three. I don't know. I said something sweet. I remember, but three years together, and I was working. We went to San Francisco yesterday and it's super cool. We hung out with Steve Young, the quarterback, and so my wife was like, awesome, that's important to you. And then we're gonna do some stuff this weekend for anniversary. But three years feels like yesterday, and because she's been sick, been dealing with some illness for a couple of years now, and it feels like ten years at the same time, like the awesomeness feels like we just got married. But at the same time, the great part about feeling like ten years is I've never really had anything in my life that has been consistent for me and lasted that long. And I know good or bad is going to be there. I'm tough to be married to. It's like she married a child in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to like my emotional intelligence, because it's never had to develop because as a kid, I really have a munch of family, never really had a serious girlfriend or wife or never got engaged, never lived with any female or woman, and so she was the first one for me. So she had to deal with a lot of that infancy. I had to still has to at times where I don't even realize what a partner is supposed to do in a relationship. And so, yeah, I was pretty grateful. I was pretty grateful last night because we didn't do much last night. We got in it yesterday like four so and we had dinner normal because we're gonna do stuff this weekend. We watched Game of Thrones, the prequel House the Dragons, which by the way, is fine, not loving it like season one. Then we started watching a new show called Sonny. Mike, you watched Sonny yet?
Speaker 6: Where's that?
Speaker 4: You can't talk about it yet?
Speaker 6: Well, he can talk about it, he just can't review it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Tuesday reviews day. But it won't be over. It's not the middle of the season.
Speaker 6: It's not a full review. It's just a teaser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, we started episode one. I think there are three episodes out now. I don't know how many it is, but you know in the office when Jim and Pam aren't together and Jim his girlfriend for a while comes from another.
Speaker 8: Branch, Yeah, Jones. Quincy Jones is some Yeah granddaughter, yes, Rashida Jones Jones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's it. And the whole plot, if we've only watched one episode, the whole plot is that she lives in Japan. She married her husband over there and they're gone. There's a plane crash and they're gone. But he was developing some sort of like technology robot, and she has a robot, like a house robot, like a rumba, but a little more developed. And I don't know what's happening with her and the robot, but that robot's about to do something what. I don't know. It's dude, it's my kind of show. And we've only in they're only like thirty five minutes. But Caitlyn picked it out, so it's like that movie her it says. Living in Kyoto, Japan, a woman's life is turned upside down after her husband's son disappear in a mysterious plane crash. As consolation, she receives Sonny, a domestic robot made by her husband's electronics company. I don't know what this robot's up to, good or bad. I'm so into this show and I've only watched thirty six minutes of it.
Speaker 6: Does the robot and now I'm picturing an actual room bu it looks.
Speaker 1: It looks like the micheline Man, but with a round head. It's just not as tall.
Speaker 6: A little circle that zooming you're.
Speaker 1: Out picture the vaum, but the bottom of it looks like that. It moves around like a room. And then I'm telling you that show presumed Innocent. That's what it's called, right, Yes, there's one more episode left. It might be the show of the year with Jillen Hall. It doesn't right. Yes, it used to be a Harrison Ford movie. It used to be a book. Might be the show of the year. One episode left next Wednesday. I think the last episode comes out if you haven't started it and you have Apple Plus. It's really uncomfortable in the first couple of episodes. Is uncomfortable for me because it's like he's married and he's uh, this is all in like the description. He's married, but he's cheating on his wife, and then she the person he's cheating with, ends up dead and he's got to go to trial, but his whole wife has got it like one. It's so good. I do not know how it's going to end. I will not look up spoilers. Maybe the show of the year's list. I can't review it on Tuesday, Tuesdays for Tuesday and.
Speaker 6: Right after that, but the following Tuesday, hen, so that's what's up.
Speaker 1: Watch out for Mary dudes.
Speaker 6: My point, I think the original point was how old is too old to go to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty five bar, he says, drunk, she says, a little thirty one thirty. I'm gonna go right in the middle, thirty five if you're gonna party, party at home or at an adult bar where there aren't twenty one year old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I like to part hanging out at home and like at four pm?
Speaker 4: Is that the same for women?
Speaker 1: I drink at four pm?
Speaker 7: Well hour, No, No, A cocktail with your friends on your porch at four or five. That's more my vibe now than staying out late and going.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I get that vibe plays like every day at four o'clock. No, although I feel like cocktail is kind of a fruitful thing to say about a drink. That's where I come from. Nobody said cocktail. Nobody also had drinks other than beers or like whiskey. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they were called cocktails either until you get old.
Speaker 1: Movie Cocktail Tom Cruise, that's one. And like, I really like Colin Cowherd and he calls them cocktails, and I feel like he's like elevated a bit, like in a good way. And He's like, I have a cocktail, and I'm like, man, that sounds well.
Speaker 7: I think cocktails can be really fancy and elevated, but they also can just be sparkling water.
Speaker 6: And Tito's like in a glass.
Speaker 1: He was calling it a drink. Sure, we all coke so to pop. You know, cocktail feels like somebody that's really educated. Yeah, they call it a cocktail. What do you call them, Morgan?
Speaker 6: If you can have a emphasis, well I see them differently. Like a drink is like a vodka spride or a beer.
Speaker 5: And if I'm having a cocktail, it has multiple ingredients. It's made, it was curated in a different way.
Speaker 1: Well, curated can't have stayed over there and showing out. I've had lots of drink in my life. Okay, so we're gonna settle this at thirty five. Don't go to the twenty one year old bars anymore. If you have a wedding ring, take it off before you go to the bar. But but really, don't do that at all. Right, yeah, and then and then I love my wife and I'm very happy for her, and I can't believe that she has put up on me for this.
Speaker 6: Long and happy three years.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: And where are you getting this letter?
Speaker 1: I got some shoes football? No, I got some shoes that football be Helloon's football. I'll tell it on the podcast. I have a funny story about after I won the MVP at the celebrity softball game, I called her and told her when her response back to me, which is why again, I'm very grateful for her, But sometimes I'm like, oh, I'll do that on the podcast of today's show after the show is over all. Right, Hold on a minute. Who went to the post Malone show, right, Morgan?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't go, h Mike, he's a massive post malone fan. Are you sad you didn't get to go wou'd you have gone? That sucks? There have been many times I've missed John Mayer Accounting Crows show in town because I've been working. You know, I got paid the bills. However, post Malone, I think I think Mike would quit the job to go watch post Malone for sure? Right, how was it? It was awesome because you got his old hits probably five of those. Oh he did those two YEP, rock stars circles, I got rocks up. Congratulations, they gratulations. Sunflower I knew he played Sunflower. Yeah, so he played the biggest ones. The reason I asked because I just saw a post like a digital clip of the newspaper, which I guess isn't the newspaper, but like a I have a friend that writes named Marcus Dawling is his Post Malone guest from Classic country Hits. At Marathon Music Works, I saw a clip him and Blake Shelton. What do they do their new song?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Who else showed up on stage was Blake Hardy Nichols, Joe Nichols. Joe Nichols. Yeah, they have a song together. Good for Joe Nichols. If true? Big, If true?
Speaker 6: Are we sure that's the true he's saying he's there.
Speaker 1: He confuses people sometimes. Oh I thought it was Niemen at first, But yeah, it was good for Joe Nichols. Let's go Joe Nichols. Is I be devil drives a coop?
Speaker 6: Tequila win or clothes.
Speaker 1: Not Tequila winn or so and seven or like yep or not?
Speaker 7: What was it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dang.
Speaker 6: That's awesome for me, said, yeah, yeah, that's sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They all kind of blend when we sing them. There was a ton of country artists in the crowd too, just like hanging hoarding him. I think, how did you get in? Is it? Could you buy tickets? Or was it like one of those beer bud Light things again yeah, bud Light, So people would say a funny comment on an Instagram post and bud Light flew three hundred people from around the country there, so we were probably the only people from Nashville there. And then the country artists. Wow, who did you see in the crowd? Okay, it was everybody. Karen Fairchild, Jim Edmunds, car a little big town, Jim Daman's baseball player for the Cardinals, Ashley Cook, Warren Zeyders, Ian Munsick, Mitchell Tenpenny, a little big town people from that we already said Karen, So the other three by themselves and Karen was by herself. The lady a guitar guy, Dave. See, this is why when he said Joe Nichols, just for the record, everybody that I was like, please tell me more because there's confusion. Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, Daniel Bradberry too, and the show is good. Did he do when he did like rockstar and stuff? Did he do on acoustic guitar or did he have like the No, he had the band behind him and it just had a little bit of a country flare, but it was still rockstar. We were getting drinks at the bar and that's what he started with Rockstar. We threw the drinks to the side, ran to the stage to hear that one. How did you get in scuba? Hit us up? Said the labels. That's gonna let some of us in without it. Plus one you could go you're just gounn't bring your wife.
Speaker 6: We just had to say by two pm.
Speaker 1: Hold on, so you went without babe? Yeah? Who'd you go with?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: Abby? Lauren Pitts, Oh, I'd have been sacrificed in Abby and pits real quick.
Speaker 7: Couldn't I tried to say, like Scuba, couldn't he take if I was gonna go, couldn't he take?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't we do that? They did, so it was on the list, So I don't think you could fudge that.
Speaker 6: I guess I could have given her my ID.
Speaker 4: Yeah that works sometimes, yeah, because it'll confuse them.
Speaker 3: They're looking at him like, man.
Speaker 1: Also, you're not getting for alcohol, so like he's going to Jay.
Speaker 4: Right right, because I mean like I did that when I was in college.
Speaker 10: I had a season passed at Fiesta Texas and San Antonio, and so did my roommate John. And my buddy Justin came to his house like I was going to Fiesta Texas. He's like, man, I don't want to pay. I was like, here, just use John's season passed and John game is ID. Justin was like six three two fifty. John was like five ten, one hundred and fifty. The guy at the gate just looked at us for like five minutes, going, this doesn't look like you, man, And he's like, here's my driver's license.
Speaker 3: He's like, well, I guess it.
Speaker 1: You then let him ride in because he had a piece of plastic even though they resembled nothing nothing.
Speaker 10: I mean he had the season pass and the ID, so you could have done the same thing with baby Man A plus show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think I saw a little nugget that he left the crowd during the Rockstar song. He said rest in piece to Rockstar and took his hat off as a way to say, hey, pop is behind me, I'm now moving over to country. So pretty little cool homage that we saw in person. Interesting use of that word. And I'm the only person that noticed that it happened. I was just telling Abby I was I think that was it. That was huge. That was a moment. Rest in Piece of rock Star had off tip of the cap.
Speaker 3: Huh, Like he's going full country career.
Speaker 1: My understanding is this is he's an artist. He loves country music. He's doing this project, but he's not gonna only do country music. He will be back doing hip hop and when this is he could do two records. Who knows. But I don't think he retired Mike. Did you think he retired the song? I don't either. His biggest hit ever restling Now.
Speaker 9: He shifted genres throughout his career already it was more hip hop. He did like a rock record.
Speaker 3: This is his country. He's gonna keep doing.
Speaker 1: Whatever he wants. We're doing COVID when he did the Nirvana thing. Yeah, that's one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
Speaker 9: He's done every genre.
Speaker 1: He sat there to the guitar and did the Nirvana songs. There's a whole trend on TikTok now where they sing a couple of Nirvana songs that are really hard to sing and like they played on acoustic, it's really good. Okay, yeah, well you're act like here's what Oh my gosh, everybody did look like Amy. It was opening her mouth. Hold on, I do radio, I know, but watch watch what I do. So Amy opens her mouth real wide. So I think she's gonna speak because she looked at me. But she looks at me and her mouth goes So I'm like, oh, she would like to say something. Far be it for me to keep talking? I pause? Then I remember a minute ago. She goes, my throat is so sore, and I say, are you sick? Just no stupid? What it felt like with the talent?
Speaker 6: No, I meant like no, like no, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: No, No, you were doing that. I'm going to talk into the sore throats. So it was a mixture of both things.
Speaker 4: It's getting worse, and you kind of pointed at your throat.
Speaker 1: You're kind of like you need to get COVID test.
Speaker 6: Fine, you know that's going around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we knew that.
Speaker 1: I did know. Yeah, a couple of people I know have ith same, but.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen them.
Speaker 1: First of all, he can't make annoyse He gets everybody sick. That's true. You COVID, yes, not allegedly. Allegedly. Why don't you get tested?
Speaker 6: Wait, my itchy throat suddenly it's progresses. I need to test.
Speaker 1: You were doing your mouth wide open as we're doing a segment.
Speaker 4: And you said it's getting worse by the minute.
Speaker 1: It felt that's what happens when you get sick, when it feels like it's coming on like.
Speaker 6: That, Like it just feels like, you know, irritated every twice.
Speaker 1: All that's called a sore throat, but dry.
Speaker 6: But I feel like that could be allergies. Like the rain came through.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna end this segment.
Speaker 4: It could be struck.
Speaker 6: Now I feel fine, I feel great. That's the bummer.
Speaker 7: It's just like, I feel really great and then it's annoying to swallow.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, uh, that's what happens when you get sick. You feel great, then all of a sudden you get worse and worse, and then you're sick.
Speaker 3: It's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of how that happens. It's like Kevin Costner movie did not do well when we interviewed him. I and I enjoyed the interview, but I remember asking him, like, what's the plot? And like movie Mike watched it and I think appreciated it for what it was. But even he was like, even moving, Mike, a movie, Mike, you can comment on this. Even he was like, there is no plot. There's just a lot of like learning about how would you have described it?
Speaker 9: It was just like a lot of life on the Western Front. There's things happening, there's people fighting, there's people traveling. But as far as like a central plot, there isn't really one.
Speaker 1: It fell to me when describing it it's like an airplane flying over the country and you look down and you see the house. He's like, oh, I wonder what's happening in there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And there's different. Oh, I wonder what's happening in there? But I never got the end of the story or there was no place, so I had the same question. I asked him, and I don't I don't think he was insulted, but I think he probably thought I was what I was kind of a moron when it comes to understanding some concept of the movie that isn't traditional characters, plot resolution, and so the move they're not making two right, that's not it's delayed indefinitely, So they're not like Raspect that was delayed in definitely. They'll probably get back together eventually. Do you think this could they do that?
Speaker 9: It may come out on a streamer. I think it shouldn't have been a movie. I think it works better as a series because it's three hours long. There area is three hours long. There was four movies planned. I could see this as like twenty maybe thirty minute episodes. It could have been broken down.
Speaker 1: Would you have liked it like that?
Speaker 9: I think so. But it's also it's one hundred million dollars movie, so in order for them to make their money back, you got to put it out in theaters. And make the most amount of money. It doesn't fit as a TV show.
Speaker 1: I felt stupid when I asked them this question because I could tell that he could tell I didn't understand what's going on because I hadn't seen it yet, and I was like, Hey, what's the deal. I don't understand the plot of this movie.
Speaker 11: It's not a plot movie, it's a journey. The westward movement was just this promise of going west, and certainly we have a story that is taking shape. The group of people heading to a place called Horizon, and how they get there is like the mystery of any of our lives, you know. The promise of America was if you could get across out Atlantic, if you could get out of Europe where you're a third class citizen, and the land was so big it was like the Garden of Eden. Here, so that if you're looking for a plot, there's not a plot, but there's certainly a story that has its end and it builds and it's a mystery. And what you actually find out in the fourth one is that the premise of the whole time was built on is alive. So it's like a novel.
Speaker 1: So this is me back in real time, I would say that it's just a very slow plot. If there's an end, yeah, and there's a journey, because journey to me sounds like what I'm watching. When to watch anything like I'm on the journey of the characters, I feel like it was just a twelve hour plot.
Speaker 9: Because even when you're watching the first one and Kevin Costner doesn't show it for an.
Speaker 1: Hour, even to direct it, there's running free, so you're.
Speaker 9: Just seeing all these different lives and then other then Costner shows up.
Speaker 1: It is possible that this movie was so high concept that the average person like myself, just did not get in. It could be ahead of its time. I never saw but again, and I'm like, what's the plot? And he goes, no plot, there's a journey, And in my head, I'm like, that's the same thing. Yeah, to me, it feels like the same thing. But maybe because it took twelve hours through four movies, you can't really call it a plot because slow as molasses.
Speaker 9: It's kind of similar to what James Cameron is doing all the Avatar movies, like he already hasn't plotted out till number five.
Speaker 1: What's that word again?
Speaker 9: Plotted it out? Plotted out, So maybe he had that same kind of concept, But I think putting out such big projects so back to back feels a little bit daunting to the viewer. If you watch the first one and don't love it and understand it, you're not gonna want to go watch all four.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I got a restaurant I don't like the first man, I'm gonna go back and order a different meal. I'm just gonna be like that, that restaurant's not for me. So if they let's say this three hour movie, if he'd made it an hour and a half and sped some stuff up, is there an ending at all? Well not in this one.
Speaker 3: It kind of just rolls into the next one.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna watch Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't get it. I'm gonna try to get it because there's a reason that this movie is so loved. And I watched the whole series, and there would be ends of these movies where they would just be walking and the movie would end, but at least there was like stuff happening. But I would go like, wait, that's the end. And in real time people have to wait like two years for the next one. I'd have been so pissed in real time to watch Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 4: Because I love the idea of it.
Speaker 9: I think the way movies and TV shows are kind of evolving, there should be different versions that you could take in. You should be able to watch like the three hour movie, but also if you want to watch it as a series, they could split it up. Because I saw this movie called The Stranger, which came out as a series back in like twenty twenty. It was like maybe six seven eight episodes. They re released it earlier this year into an hour and a half movie, and it was just so much more compact.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. It's almost not the same, but like a Find Your Adventure book where you could do it your own way. Now this is you can watch it as as a television series where there were some modifications made and scene ends and result. That would be cool. I think there. Oh no, that's like the Color One and you can watch it in any direction on Netflix.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it is. Can I say it?
Speaker 1: And then oh if you don't know, never mind, I thought you were talking about show on Netflix, so you can watch it any order. Yeah, that I read your mind. You did, you did, I'm here with you.
Speaker 7: But it was like, you can watch it any order and it'll impact how Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that seems sort of the same.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about that, and I'll let might get to his point. You can watch any series in any order and the plot is still the same. And I feel like that was just they did it all in in line, but they were like separate you have friends. They would abe encapsulated episode, but the stories would continue within the encapsulator. These were like encapsulated episodes. There were an hour, but the stories would go ABC to E, but you would just watch E before A. It didn't matter. You were just watching different parts of the time. I like that though. You know who was in it, the guy from Betterca sau Gino Giano, He plays guts, Yeah, Gustavo. Gustavo. Finish your pointed by that, I was.
Speaker 9: Gonna say, like, I think that would solve the problem with people now wanting to go see three hour movies, and like, I think a director like Kevin Costner does want to make a big epic story, you know, flex's creative muscle, but I think this would like spending it into series. We would fix that problem of people taking it in the way they want to take it.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea and I think you'd be the first one to do that. Fund to movie, make it and also make it in episodes they should have with old movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, black and white movies.
Speaker 1: Like creatively ri yet no God no, okay, Well, I like to see people try things. When we read that that movie didn't do great and they were just bombing out on tooth and we were just like, oh wow, because they put so much behind it, and he put his own money behind it, and maybe it was just ahead of its time and we just want patience for it because I said, what's the plot and he goes, no journey. I've got time for a journey, mister Costner, like a plot, please, I mentioned earlier. So I had this belt and the reason I had it up on the table today is because I got to take it home and I put it up. It's a WW championship Belt's heavy, but they made it as an MVP belt for the Celebrity Softball Game, and so I put it up and I was gonna tell the story. I My wife did not come because we were off shooting in Arizona, and then we basically were just stopping in Dallas interviewing a couple of ball players. I was playing in the game and coming home right after the game. Fluod by come after the game, and so and her parents were possibly gonna come. When they didn't come, I was like, there's no need for you to come, said, okay, I didn't, And honestly, being completely transparent, I didn't know by the end get to play. I know i'd get to play a little bit, but there were real celebrities there. I am not a real celebrity. I'm like somebody who's known a little and probably one of the last ones invited to play. And I know that and I'm cool with it. And so I was like, I may not even start. It's gonna be humiliating if she comes out here. I don't get to play. Even though she wouldn't, she doesn't care. I told her, I said, if I don't get to start up and be so embarrassed. She liked, why if you get them, it's just cool you're there. I get to play in the stadium or the ring. So she has a good head on her shoulders about this stuff. I do not. And so in good ways, like great balance, but in other ways where I called her after the game and I was like, she goes, how was it? I said it was awesome. I said I want MVP, and she was like, oh cool, Hey, when you get home, you picture the dogs are up, like in the most human balanced ways. That was cool. But she was like hey, but and she wasn't like proving a point. But to her it was like, oh that's awesome. You had fun, You want MVP, but make sure when you get home the dogs are up, and like that is that balance at times where every once in a while, like man, I wish she thought what I did was so cool, But then I'm like, I'm glad she doesn't because she she's proud of me for like things that I want to achieve when I achieve them. But she doesn't get wrapped up in this stuff at all, Like does not she cares if I care, but she doesn't care anything about the whatever, the fame is whatever. And sometimes I'll leave my awards out from high school. You do, that's all district defensive player of the conference, you know. I was all, you know, just stuff and so but no, she's probably we talked about it next day and a little bit, I was like, I wish you would just like geek out and be like, I'm so proudy for being an athlete, but she wanted to make sure the dogs will put up. So I put the dogs up. And that is my wife in a nutshell. And the next day we talked about it and it was great. But that's what. Yeah, it was like, Hey, I won the MVP, and I guess I just kind of wanted to throw herself on me and be like I knew you were that stead.
Speaker 6: What what earns you?
Speaker 7: I mean, I know you did home run and then like some other things like on base and you pitched.
Speaker 1: So but look what I think I would ask Eddie because I played the game, I'm separated from it. I never watched it back they ran it on.
Speaker 6: Because I mean there had to be other people that were making really good plays.
Speaker 1: Too, so like what earned Why do you think I want VP? Oh?
Speaker 8: You were on fire, Like there was one play after another that Bobby would make. Really the whole every inning, there was something that Bobby did that change that was a.
Speaker 3: Really good play.
Speaker 8: Were even defensively defensively you would and then you had the home the home run then you had a triple another inning.
Speaker 6: Okay, well maybe she also if like she didn't see the game. I know that's the thing, if she's to see you in action.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, maybe the replay.
Speaker 7: No, but what you learn from this is don't downplay its where you're like, oh, I'm so embarrassed if I don't play you you you.
Speaker 1: That's how I felt.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: I just even told Eddie before the game, I just want to start.
Speaker 3: You even said you might leave. You even start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was kidding. I was like, we're going home right now if I don't start. But I was like pre embarrassed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I understand that because I was like, I came all the way, I'm not going to start, and like got a be dazzled belt that's.
Speaker 1: Not be dazzled. That is the literal w w E championship belt that the real champion has where they take the sides off and make.
Speaker 3: That d n VP aman. Don't downplay that's a cool belt.
Speaker 1: It's heavy.
Speaker 3: That's a really cool belt.
Speaker 6: If it's not been dazzled, what is it studded created?
Speaker 1: Well, you need to walk in the house with that on that I already had it at home, you know, she thought it was cool, and no, no, no, she thinks anything nothing but the belt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: I don't think that.
Speaker 1: Yes, she thinks if something is important to me and then I then she's like, that's super cool. But there's nothing really that it's like that. She's like, oh my hero. If it's like public facing. Yeah, but when you do the dishes, oh my god.
Speaker 6: That's what I would have liked to have had my personal gross dishes.
Speaker 8: There a good one to go home, do the dishes in your belt and be like, who's the MVP.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're going to cancel it out?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, all right. Or the other thing I was gonna talk about I mentioned because this is podcast only. If you're hearing this, this is podcast only. This is we do segments that do not make the show, but we still put on the show podcast. The other thing I mentioned I was going to talk about was there was a story about lying while dating. And there are people that have money that will downplay their money. They'll borrow an old car, they'll have an old car, they'll drive it, they won't go somewhere fancy, to just make sure the person they're dating does not want to be with them. For money, And the question is is that lying? Is that unhealthy?
Speaker 6: It's almost like catfishing, but for different reasons.
Speaker 1: Is there a positive Is it a positive cat Is there such thing as a healthy positive catfish?
Speaker 3: It's a reverse catfish.
Speaker 7: It's I think there's such thing as when you're in that type of position, I guess you can't be too careful and.
Speaker 6: You need to lead out the.
Speaker 1: Hungry like gold digger type person. That's the word Morgan. What are your thoughts on this.
Speaker 12: I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you're coming clean at some point early on. I think it's fair for anybody to want to do that and protect themselves, like you know, the other persons not even sharing everything about themselves on.
Speaker 6: The first few dates.
Speaker 1: So what about you do the other way and you act way richer than you are.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's a different lie. I think there's a lie because you're saying.
Speaker 10: I'm protecting myself you want to it's a bad lie because they fell in love with the money, and when they find out you had money, oh it's okay.
Speaker 6: Finish, but that's it.
Speaker 12: When you're like just be you're withholding information to protect yourself is something people could understand for a few dates, like three dates. If you keep going with it, then yeah, you're further in the line and then it's not a good look. But if you're lying just upfront about who you are, that's a that's a straight up lit You're not doing that for any other reasons, not.
Speaker 1: Lying about who you are. Though, if you're doing it, yeah, to drive the old car away.
Speaker 6: It's just a you have different intentions.
Speaker 12: The intention behind it is what matters.
Speaker 1: I think that's a fair point.
Speaker 12: And I think if you're straight up just doing it to get somebody, that's with bad intention. If you're doing it to protect yourself for a few dates, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Speaker 4: No, it's the opposite.
Speaker 3: You you see.
Speaker 1: This, go ahead, you throw out.
Speaker 10: Let you have money, and you have this flash because there's a chick you really like and you want her to hey, get to know me, get give me a chance, and you boom and then you hear her with it.
Speaker 4: I don't have much money.
Speaker 10: That gave you a shot to get that date. Without the money, she wouldn't have seen how awesome you are.
Speaker 1: I'm losing what he's even saying.
Speaker 3: No, he's saying you use the money to get her first.
Speaker 1: Figure, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: So then need to come to you make her like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 4: So what's wrong with that you say I had?
Speaker 10: It's so like at the bar when you see a chick, you've got to do something to get her attention whatever you do.
Speaker 1: Like, you're not that funny all the times, So why being funny?
Speaker 4: If right, it's the same.
Speaker 1: But I feel like here's why I would more not agree with that, is that there are people just searching for rich people to date and marry just so they can have something that they don't have. Right, Like they're searching and where they're coming from as a deceitful, unhealthy place. They meant him liked the person. At least this is you're actually seeing if the person likes you. That is not a barrier keeping them from finding out if they really do or don't like it, or even if it matters. Because there are people who will be with somebody with money, they don't even care what the person is like, and that person sometimes doesn't even know that they think they like them, but they really just like the money. So I'm okay with it, but it is it is lying but I'm okay with it. I'm kind of on Morgan's side. It's a protection thing. One. Yeah, I used to be embarrassed whenever I would go on to because again I had I may dates that I going for. I was twenty five, not many. I had beat up, crappy car, and it would remind me of when I was a kid and other kids would get dropped off from church and I would have them drop me off like three houses away from my house because I didn't want to see where I lived, because I didn't want to see how old and beat up, and I don't want to make fun of me. I was already the poor kid, so I wanted to I didn't want to see that. And so once I started to be successful, so I went from being broke and then I went there was like a middle ground, and then it started to me I felt rich almost immediate. I felt rich when I started making like seventy five thousand dollars a year, because I never had money. It just felt very rich. So then when I started to make a lot of money, it was the same thing again where I would not let people see my house because I was like, I don't want them to see my house. And it was total opposite though, because then instead of they're not going to like me because I'm a poor though, they're only going to like me because even like friends, it wasn't even just romantic. I'd be like, I don't want them to see where I live. But it was that same core feeling where I was kind of ashamed of it and didn't want anybody to see because I wondered if they really liked me. But it wasn't It was as much better because I have nice house. I was not lie about that, but it was I say, but I felt the same way, and I won't let people in my house for a long time, Like nobody gets to come in now, it's all good if they were oh yeah, you guys got to come in.
Speaker 8: What if you like play like you don't have any money all the way through the day through dating, and then you get married and the day of the wedding you're like, I'm a billionaire.
Speaker 10: Oh no, I think that probably happens where no, that's okay, Morgan's okay with that that.
Speaker 1: I think that happens where they don't reveal their an air to something and maybe they don't have a lot of money now, but they don't let them know until they're getting married. I think that does happen, Yeah, I mean I think because that would you like, I got billions, That'll be awesome because I'd love her anyway, right right. But I do think that that does happen, not where people are hiding their own money, but money that they're going to get because they don't want the person knowing and letting that affect who and what they're marrying.
Speaker 8: That's like my friend that had rich parents, but the parents never told them they had money until they graduated, once.
Speaker 3: They were out of call on.
Speaker 1: They didn't live a life.
Speaker 3: No, very simple, but they had a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who is now married to the woman that he was dating at the time, and I think it was in Milwaukee. They were living in Milwaukee, and he wanted to take her to a Bucks game, Milwaukee Bucks game because they were in school up there, and so he got tickets. His version of the story, he got tickets and then have any money, notwither wanted them, and they were like not all the way Nosebleed taught, but up in the Nosebleed section, he was like taking on a date and then when he finally went home with her, because I think she's from Chicago, that's close to Milwaukee, right, Yeah, that she had seasoned courtside tickets and her family was really rich, and so when they went to the game, she was like, Hey, we're gonna go. But she never said thing to him about it.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And then when they went, she was like, we're gonna go. I got some tickets. They sat on the court. It was like, how'd you get these? You guys? My family is. That's when he found out.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: That would be like you had you had to take her to the noseblease, she took your court side.
Speaker 1: You like, but you didn't know that at first I said anything about it.
Speaker 4: I understand, but when you walk into the arena and you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, I wouldn't have I'd have been like, hello, Yeah, she already knows I like her or love her. And now she's telling me she has some court side scenes. It's pretty cool. That's a version of that. Yeah, that's a version of that. Okay, thank you all, Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 10: Today, this story comes up from Boston, Massachusetts. A twenty four year old woman went into a restaurant, enjoyed her meal, and she started to dine and Dash. Security tried to stop her. She pulled a gun. Ah great, so they backed off.
Speaker 1: She ran away.
Speaker 4: Man, how are we going to catch this girl? Then they look at the table and her social Security cards sitting there?
Speaker 3: Social Security cards?
Speaker 1: Why would she have that out?
Speaker 3: Who takes that with them to dinner?
Speaker 1: Who takes that with them anywhere?
Speaker 6: Can a discount?
Speaker 1: But a discount? She's leaving free, she's dining and Dash ultimate discount. But like unless that's your ID. But even that doesn't count because you could steal that, right.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't have a picture, so you get to use that to get like here, Look, I'm twenty one.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where my social Security card is. I'm sure it's in some file cabinet somewhere.
Speaker 3: Do we need it?
Speaker 1: Maybe car know my number? You're right, I feel pretty good about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we may need to prove that we wait on one.
Speaker 1: Time you've ever needed your self security? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I know exactly where mine is the freezer though, right, it's a blog bag in a freezer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't know they I ever need it, nor would I take it to dinner, period, nor what I put on the table if I took it to dinner, especially to dine and dash.
Speaker 4: Lunch box, I'm lunchbox at your bonehead.
Speaker 3: Story of the day.
Speaker 1: We drafted the best opening lines to songs, and Eddie finished so last what like it wasn't even close? Oh you finished so in last place. It was so ugly. You're out. So Eddie's opening line was is good. They're all good. But somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me. I think a lot of people couldn't get it, just by the writing out.
Speaker 3: I guess you're gonna have to do that, somebody.
Speaker 1: And you couldn't do that, and do that, and then another one is so tell me what you want, what you really really want?
Speaker 3: My squirrel.
Speaker 1: Now we all know the song, We all get it. Yeah, you lost big time.
Speaker 3: Dang dude.
Speaker 1: You were in single digits. Everybody else in double digits. So Eddie's eliminated Amy you had blame it all on my roots. I showed up in boots your first overall pick. That you ended up a third place.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I guess my other ones must have been really weak.
Speaker 1: I feel like your second was pretty weak song is again. I want to say all these songs are massive, or they wouldn't have been selected. But Amy had picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. That's tough unless you, right, you has to hear a picture perfect memories. Yeah yeah, and then she had tumble out of bed, stumble in the kitchen. It Amy, you finished in third place.
Speaker 6: Take it.
Speaker 1: There was only a like a half a percentage difference from first place to second place. I will say that I was behind Amy. I have to hear the train to come and it's rolling around the bend. Whatever I didn't lose. I get to play between Lunchbox and Morgan like a half percent. You guys want to pick an you think one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Morgan had Let's Go Girls. Oh yeah, and at first I was afraid. I was petrified and way down yonder on the Chattahoochie.
Speaker 3: That's solid.
Speaker 1: That's Morgan. Lunchbox had just a small town girl living in a lonely world.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a home run.
Speaker 1: Some people call me the space cowboy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know that.
Speaker 1: You know music, and Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Speaker 3: That's tough. No, I mean you can hear that, Jar. I mean if I know it.
Speaker 1: Then it's being do you know it or just google?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: No, I googled a list and I went down the list and if I and when I read it, and I'm like, oh, I know that.
Speaker 4: I wrote it down.
Speaker 1: So it was a half percentage of separated to you two. Morgan currently is the champion with this and Morgan, you get to keep the belt for five seconds and give it to Lunchbox when he wins the music music again. Good job, buddy, believe it, Good job, good job. Yeah, I'm just a small town board. Yeah, lonely. We keep going, lunch.
Speaker 10: Boo headed on a midnight drain, going nowhere fast.
Speaker 1: Not quite how it goes, but keep on going. No Lunchboxes the window. Congratulations, he's got the belt. He three dog night out loud? Did you google it again?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think that's who does Jeremiah was No, I got that in my dome.
Speaker 3: Boom love it.
Speaker 1: How did that go? Sing that Jeremiah was a bullfrog? Yeah that's all I got, the only first line, Yeah I got. I was a good friend of mine.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was a good friend of mine. Then he went down to the five and time.
Speaker 1: Never understood a single word. He said, but what blank he ended up dead.
Speaker 3: That's a good rhyme.
Speaker 1: But he always had some mighty fine wine. Oh oh, that was it. That's it. Jeremiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine. Never understood a single wood, he said, but he always has a I don't know, I forgot to.
Speaker 3: I kind of like wound up dead.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. I think it's mighty fine wine about it? Anyway, you're the one? Or good job, thank you? We are done. Amy. What's on the Four Things podcast? You have a new episode up today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, doctor Jose's on.
Speaker 7: She's a venarian. She has a podcast. You know, she's even come on our show. It's called In the Vet's Office, where she talks about a lot of dog things. But on my podcast, I wanted to get to know her on more of a personal level. So we talk about all kinds of things, from relationship boundaries to acupuncture, what couples fight about on vacation, and like, did you know she's been married three years but at one month, the one month mark of knowing her husband, she knew she was gonna marry him, and she moved.
Speaker 6: In with him one month.
Speaker 1: So like you and your first husband. One month you were like, yeah, here's a question. One month I hear you. Okay. Check out four Things with Amy Brown We'll See Tomorrow by Heer Buddy
Speaker 2: Show