Speaker 1: Cease on fire, Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. It's me, Joey p Joe Pi's a pea with me today and every Tuesday is the one, the only, Scott Bogman, and it's you, all the peanuts and the cracker Jacks.
Speaker 1: Look at us.
Speaker 2: Over two hundred people already watching live lined up at the door. And we'll see if they all get through the velvet ropes today with their comments. And you can make those comments on our YouTube channel obviously a Fantasy Pros MLB, be a subscriber and you can comment. Also, like this video because likes are good, right Bogman? Do you like the do you like the like button? You like the heart? Like? Where to stand on all of that? Remember when Twitter used to be likes and then became hearts?
Speaker 1: Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I guess I just I never really, in my brain, never really differentiated between likes and hearts. They're the same thing to me. So in our group may rooms sometimes we have shot glasses. We've got baseballs, we've gotten cats, we've got all Santa Claus hats, got all kinds of different stuff that where you can use a like, so it doesn't really make a difference to me.
Speaker 1: There you go, indifferent to emojis.
Speaker 2: Scott Bagman as always, and today we're gonna get you through all the latest and major League baseball. And certainly last night was a little quiet on the home run front. Only eight games, only eight home runs, so it was sparse. There's nothing changing with the ball, so it's fine. No, now here's the question you had. I saw in the sheet you had Goldman. Now, he did hit a home run yesterday, but was that the holdover from Friday? And it was?
Speaker 4: I mean, I totally could have cheated and taken it, but I hit a home around Friday.
Speaker 3: He hit a homer on Friday, so I'm good. I got I got. I think that's a second or third homer for me, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Except this one. It's three. So I will let you have it because it was in the sheet.
Speaker 2: So you're laziness think it might be paying off half.
Speaker 3: You know, I just get the gold Schmid up there every day, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: I think you end up with about he end up with like thirty two thirty two, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not gonna win to the contest, but it's good. By the way, we have officially uh mopped out. It is a Fernando Tatis autograph jersey we're giving away.
Speaker 1: For the grand prize winner this year Ristine.
Speaker 2: Auctions, So Fernando Tatis Junior autograph jersey. There's still time to enter the home run contest. There's plenty of time to catch up to the Niking, who I can only assume is still at the top of the board. But you can only do that over fantasypros dot Com slash chat. So join the discord and then get in that home run channel. All right, I'm gonna start the show off by taking an l I was attacking Jake Odorizi yesterday and he heard me. Apparently, I know how dare I attack the guy with a nine era, But apparently he's been hanging out with Justin Verlander at the end of the bench talking about his mentality and the mental focus about pitching. And it paid off because he was good. And uh also, Jerry Pania hit two run home run his first there, so they topped the Mariners.
Speaker 1: So Jacob Derizi kind of you know, set me on tilt.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, two doubles, three RBIs for Travis Darnault and a victory for the Braves over the Mets.
Speaker 1: Wonder Franco with the hamstring returned to the lineup yesterday, so that's good.
Speaker 2: But Dylan sees seven shutout innings woo wee eleven k's my goodness, that's a spicy meatball. What do you make of Dylan Ceese?
Speaker 1: My man? Because this guy has taking it.
Speaker 2: To a hold of the level I thought a couple of years ago he could grow into a nice pitcher. He is an ace right now and there's no arguing about that.
Speaker 4: I mean you could tell last year with all the strikeouts, guy looked like a stud. Now I do object wholeheartedly to his creepy mustache, but other than that, dude is absolutely on fire. He's got a good team, a good defense behind him as well. So I see this. I see this streak continuing for our boy. Dylan sees he has been outstanding and I've got him rostered in many leagues, So I like it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and unsettling mustaches are typically you know, they usually goes hand to hand. Unsettling a mustache My favorite thing is always in those eighties baseball, cars and stuff, everybody had a mustache. Everybody had a mustache in the eighties. These guys are like twenty five years old and they.
Speaker 4: Seem era appropriate the eighties mustache. But this, you know now that it's all it's ironic mustache or it's curling it up at the How big of a prep looks like just a mustache, I'd look like a total.
Speaker 1: Creep, So I know, but you know what, I kind of like beard or nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next time I shave, I'll cut it down to a mustache and give you a preview.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there you go. There you go. Nice.
Speaker 2: That drives the subscriptions way up here in the YouTube channel. All right, let's get to some of the injuries from yesterday. The Astros activated Josel Tuove so he served the minimum on his hamstring il Ryan Pressley begins his rehab assignment on Monday, so that's good for the Astros getting their closer back. Lou Trevino returning Tuesday today from COVID finally, But here's the question. Is he returning to the closer role? I say, no, Bogman menace. It's great, I mean great, you're You're right. I it just depends.
Speaker 4: I know that there will be probably more people in our chat here to uh, you know, listen to us and to be in Oakland to watch a game because they have like twenty two hundred people the other day.
Speaker 3: It's just getting pathetic there. Uh but uh, I I.
Speaker 4: Have rostered Luke Trevino and an Ale only, so I'm I've got my fingers crossed that Danny Jimenez didn't take that job away from him. But guy's been pitching great, so we'll have to figure out and the next time the A's go late with the lead, which could be a while, you know, we'll see.
Speaker 1: It could be, it could be.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what, man, I picked up Danny Jimenez finally about a week ago, and I you know, I'm on the other end of that spectrum hoping that this guy's pitching really well.
Speaker 1: There is no reason should give up that job. So we shall see. I've got a good one.
Speaker 4: Lose your job to injury, Joe, Come on, everybody knows that, right, Come on.
Speaker 2: Closer jobs, I mean, weo if jesse L's got some mustache conversation, her worst mustache cease or Sporer, our good friend Paul Sports.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I'm still gonna go Dylan Cease because I love Paul, so although Paul probably want to be known as the worst one, so that's that's the only thing I can say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm guessing Paul doesn't look as good in that South Side Jersey as Cease does, so I'm gonna go with Paul as a creepier mustache.
Speaker 2: Also, Pickles here, Cease looks better in that stash that I manage. Joey p Wood challenge accepted, Pickles challenge accepting. I think we have just like that Seinfeld episode where that started that one season where they both did Jerry and George have mustaches one day, we're gonna coordinate over the summer. Bog and I are both gonna come on with mustaches and we're gonna take a vacation from ourselves.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just assumed, since you're Italian, you'll have a mustache tomorrow.
Speaker 2: If you don't save tomorrow into the afternoon, it's a one o'clock shadow if you're Italian, so it's not a five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: Here's one from Wonkey Penguin, Joey Pek, a girl, magnificent mustache, and immediately be a villain character in any BBC detective show wrecked.
Speaker 1: That is correct, So there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to some other news and notes. In fact, let's do a little trivia here. I thought this was fun. Which Cy Young Award winner has struck out Mike Trout more times than any other pitcher? So I'm gonna give you Peanuts and Cracker Jacks a clue in this one today's trivia. So obviously it's somebody who would face Mike Trout a lot in the last you know, ten years, and you would think it's somebody in his own division.
Speaker 1: So that is your that is your clue. He pitched almost his entire career for one team in the Al West, So who's the guy that has struck out Mike Trout more than anybody else potentially? And in the meantime, will you guys marinate on that bad boy. Let's talk about the MLB home run leaders. We've got Anthony Rizzo at the top of the board at nine. CJ.
Speaker 2: Cron who's been fantastic over at eight, along with Aaron Judge, Austin Riley at seven, Jose Ramirez at seven too, So some some names you expect, certainly judge, you know, Austin Riley, Jose Ramirez.
Speaker 1: I think those are guys we all think, would you know, be strong. CJ.
Speaker 2: Krown and Orion had a couple in one game, but still CJ. Crown is the one to me that we all thought, Okay, he's going to Colorado, things will finally break out, and then it did, and that it's really carried over.
Speaker 1: I feel like CJ. Krown is almost like an underrated asset and fantasy.
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, the lineup isn't great, it doesn't look like it's going to be great for a while, but you still are in Colorado. Fifty percent of your games are played in the thin air. You know, pictures have a hard time adjusting to Colorado a lot, so you see better pitches and guys taking advantage of it. I think when I looked, I believe it's a seven to one home road split on his bombs, so not a shock, but they're playing at home today, so listen up for his name a little bit later in the show.
Speaker 2: All right, and there you go. And and yes, we will talk about Joe Ryan. I see people asking about DFS.
Speaker 1: The answer is gonna be yes.
Speaker 2: But let's talk some more about some of the more the other leaders right now in other categories, Let's talk about the stone base leaders. Julia Rodrigez might have gotten off to a slow start one home run, two thirty eight batting average strike he's got thirty one strikeouts in eighty plate appearances, but.
Speaker 1: He's still got nine stolen bases.
Speaker 2: So even though in Rohtal leagues, if he drafted Julio with high hopes and he's killed you in some categories, you thought he'd be, you know better, in the nine stolen bases have been brilliant. He also made a terrific play in the field yesterday. I feel like Julio is going to be fine. I think I've gotten past that initial first week of getting a little worried and then the second week going, oh, no, are they going to send it down. I think we're past that point now. I don't think he's getting sent down in all. I think he keeps this job for the entire year. And with the nine stolen bases, I mean, I don't like to extrapolate but it feels like thirty is well within.
Speaker 1: His grass this year if he just stays healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Walsch and I were talking about this earlier and he said, you know, obviously he follows all the minor league guys closer than anyone, and he was talking about how he did not expect this, you know, all all of these stolen bases from Julio, and he said, I would probably put him down for twenty five for the rest of the year only because he has nine already. I think the more he hits, the less he's going to be willing to steal, and the homers are going to start to come. And we know that just by watching that one, you know, compilation of all the called third strikes on him because he's a rookie, Eleven of those strikeouts were called looking and should not have been called looking, So you know, you cut those out and he's at twenty strikeouts, still not great, but much better than thirty one whatever he's at now. So I have no reservations about Julio and his success.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ryan Eberley from The Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. He got the trivia question right. Who has struck out like Torot more than anybody. Felix Hernandez, King Felix, you want to take a interest in how many times there? Twenty seven? Twenty seven times, So King Felix once upon a time. Pretty pretty good.
Speaker 4: Dylan seasonly needs five more starts against the Angels to catch up.
Speaker 2: Let's do some more leaders here for a bit, and let's talk a little bit about the strikeouts on the other side here, let's talk about the strikeouts for the pictures. Corbyn Burds at the top of forty three, Max Schurz with forty two, Shane McClanahan coming off another good start at forty two, Kevin Gossman at forty one.
Speaker 1: So those are the guys in the forties.
Speaker 2: And then right after that you got Cease Rodan and Kyle Wright rounding out that grouping.
Speaker 3: So just like we all predicted Kyle right, just like.
Speaker 2: We all predicted Well, McClanahan, I think was one of those pictures that I think if you look at.
Speaker 1: This group, Burns and Sures.
Speaker 2: Or were two of the elite pictures that I felt really good about going into this year. And then all the guys that are kind of floating around here, Joe Musgrove, Dylan Cees, Kevin Gosman, Shane McClanahan. All of these guys were the guys we kept talking about. Build your rotation around a couple of these guys instead of one of the big dogs, and you'll probably have a more well rounded team. And so far, at least after the first month of the seasons in the books, it appears like that's exactly the strike for success so far. What are your thoughts, I mean, it's absolutely right. It's funny because in my like entry leagues and my il leagues and my home leagues and stuff, these are the pictures I have. I have CC, I have McClanahan, I picked up Kyle Wright in a couple of spots. And in my you know, major publication TGFBI, my TARF leagues and all that stuff I went for. I swung for the fences with deGrom and Chris Sale and Jack Clarity.
Speaker 3: That's my TGFBI team.
Speaker 4: Show is de Grom, Jack Clarity, Chris Sale and oh, by the way, I have Eloy, So I think I have two open bench spots. It is just pathetic what I'm doing with my TGFBI team. But for the for the rest of them. I went, you know, one higher guy, and then McClanahan sees guys of that nature. So I have a lot of Frankie Montage shares. Who's up here. We talked about Iavaldi a lot in the preseason. I've got him in a couple spots. So and I have Logan Gilbert everywhere. I think my most roster players Gilbert. So happy with how the pitching is turning out. Right now, we know it's a long season and it's obviously not gonna stay stable because it never is. It's like handling starting pitching is like handling uranium. You know, got to go on a list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I left the I left some uranium on the counter. I gotta after send it to pa guys. Six guys that four quality starts. One person has five quality starts. You want to take a guess who that is, without looking, no cheating.
Speaker 3: Five quality starts? Is is that Logan Gilbert?
Speaker 2: No, it is not Logan Gilbert. Actually it's not even Logan web it's no one named. It's not even Logan, No Logans. Joe Wells's outstanding. I don't have any shares of must Grove because that was Welsh's guy. So he was getting him before I was in most leagues.
Speaker 4: I play in most leagues with Welsh, so I think I may have one Muskrove share across my like thirteen teams disappointed.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the stat heroes from last night. Obviously, we'll start with the pitchers and deal sees whe there's eleven K's zero walks. See that's the thing too, Like if you're gonna strike out eleven kays, I don't want eleven guys. I don't want to see five walks, the zero walks.
Speaker 4: And I know Trout was cerebral against him, but there was a great at bat where Trout uh with down oh two, worked him back to three to two, and then he's just pipe ninety eight down the middle, and Trout's just tough, you know.
Speaker 1: Just tough to catch up.
Speaker 2: Steven Matt's six score listenings for him, no walks. Four K's joke, Jacoberreici again, he always truck got three guys, So I'm not like, I'm not like saying he's back or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Christian Hobbier starts for the Astros tonight.
Speaker 2: Jaco Deerzi, you got like a reprieve Okay, you didn't get balanced in the rotation against the Mariners, and the Mariners team doesn't have a Chanigher right now, Zach Greanky, one whole strikeout.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Zach Granky. It's amazing. It's like, look good coming Jamie Moyer in his old age, right he is?
Speaker 3: He is and he does not care either.
Speaker 4: Like that's I mean, that's what annoys me about Granky but also makes me love Granky is the dude does no outside noise. It doesn't matter. It's his own world. That's all he's living in. That's all he cares about. So he looked good yesterday. He gave up the first inning bond, the Goldie and that's it. That's all he did. So my free home run, I will take three hits.
Speaker 1: By the way, in that game, he gave up one earned run, no walks. And this is the art of pitching. It's a lost art form and Zach Braanky's still doing it. Does it Does it help in fantasy? Not really.
Speaker 2: I mean a little bit in the ratios, sure, but I mean it's still a bad team.
Speaker 1: Drew Rasmussen a guy that we like it only three k's.
Speaker 2: Last night, so kind of disappointing start there. Max Fried six k's to earn six innings against the Mets. Zach Gallon, who welf did like last night he was good five k zero walks to earn Chris Bassett was good. But in the lost Chris Bassett's been outstanding. I feel like he's taken his game to a whole other level. And this is again, you know, will you hang out with great Hall of Fame pitchers like Max Scherzer or like Justin Verlander? And if you're not picking their brain constantly about pitching, like what are you doing with your life?
Speaker 1: Like don't you want to be great? H Here are the guys that actually hit the eight home runs. We could just give them to you.
Speaker 2: David Peralta one home run last se Glabor Torres, I want to pause on him.
Speaker 1: Two for four, one home run, three ribies, one run. Labor Torres is not.
Speaker 2: That far removed from an enormous season, Bob, It's only a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: He is still very young.
Speaker 2: He's one of these guys I continue to say, let's take a chance, let's take a shot on Glabor Torres. This year, people got mad because April was terrible now we're in May. It's a good game yesterday, but it's only one good game. How long of a stretch does Glabor Torres have to put together, in your opinion, to regain the confidence of fantasy managers out there.
Speaker 4: I think it's got to be a couple of months, and I don't he's not there yet, right, Like, he's not doing terrible.
Speaker 1: Months, so not weeks.
Speaker 3: So you like a three week stretch, doesn't no two months?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well look you're you know, well, he's hitting two thirty nine and he's only got three hundred.
Speaker 2: Like the Edwin James Old most of like podcast hosts today, you're just tough.
Speaker 4: I got to get through to these keids. I got to teach these kids. That Bill Belichick version is my favorite. But yeah, man, he's got it, He's got it. You're not the only smart guy. Ino Sarrus we had on our show, and he was a big Glabor turnaround guy this season too. I think I have one or two shares and I have many of Labor, But I don't think he's getting back to, you know, his outstanding year.
Speaker 3: But like you said, he's he's very very young.
Speaker 4: He's still only twenty five, so there's more than enough time for him to come back and put up these numbers. I just if you're expecting a thirty eight ninety year with ninety six runs, you know that's not what you're drafting labor tore Us for. You're gonna be happy with twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what.
Speaker 2: I saw him as an opportunity because he was being underdrafted, and in the Black Book Challenge League, I went ahead and I selected him to fill in because I took tetis. I was like, I'm gonna take a shot at because there's no corners in that league, because I'm not a masochist.
Speaker 1: One catcher, no corners.
Speaker 2: Let's just play baseball and have some fun like havel rosters that we can actually, you know, enjoy life with.
Speaker 1: And I thought he was the perfect guy because like scept an.
Speaker 4: Old man, by the way, let's get left field, center field, and right field in there too.
Speaker 2: Let's put defensive to no. That's that's the one would be f r no. It's actually on the opposite. I feel like I'm I'm like, I want to do like the fan dual turbo version of fantasy baseball. I just want to make it super simple and fun again. But to me, he was like that perfect guy. Williadomas was one glabor Tours or the other. Take a shot on these guys and if you get a good couple of months from them, awesome, then you keep them and you move them to Tildy spot.
Speaker 1: You keep them on a bench, or.
Speaker 2: You trade them and if they don't work out, well then you can take You know, tatists will be back hopefully in June and and all is right with the world. That's that's what you hope for other guys last night.
Speaker 3: You want a Domas right now? Or would you want?
Speaker 2: Oh Adamas? I want Adamas anyway. Yeah, I was such a I was such a jobber for him. Man.
Speaker 1: I wanted him so bad on my teams.
Speaker 2: I think I got one share because I just couldn't too just making sure you're not I mean, well that's not the same thing, but yeah, those mutually exclusive, they are not. Travis Darnaut three for four, two doubles, three rebies. He had a great night yesterday against his old team yandid As two for five with a home run. Goldie had his two for three with a dinger. Many Margo three for four with an RBI, Austin Riley another homer for him. Marcana with a home run in one RBI, his first time ERN of the year. Shout out to Marcana. Jeremy Panya hitting two fifteen, but he does have five home runs here. Any concerns here at the batting average, I don't have any. I think Penya is just a pretty good young player.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything will just kind of even out over time, Like I think the batting averageill come up, the power will go down, and you'll get like a nice fifteen to eighteen home run guy and then a two sixty batting average one.
Speaker 4: Also, Yeah, the nice thing about Paanya is that he's on the astros who don't need a ton of lineup protection.
Speaker 3: So you can just put him at the end of the lineup.
Speaker 4: And I know that Bagwell wants him to lead off and all that good stuff, but you know he's going to have to prove it first, and that this is an outstanding lineup that the Ashtows have, So you can just set him at the bottom of the lineup and not really have to worry about him hitting low or whatever.
Speaker 3: Let him work through his stuff.
Speaker 4: It's not like he has to go and hit in the middle of the pirates or royals or wherever you know.
Speaker 3: So that's the good thing about him.
Speaker 4: And they do have I mean, they got Nico Goodrum, who's a vet like waiting behind him for him to have like a really horrible two week stretch or something.
Speaker 3: But I'm not too worried about Panya.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: By the way, Doctor Glenn says, a stand and deliver reference in my Baseball podcast was something I wasn't expecting.
Speaker 1: Well, why have you not been watching this show for over a year.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: This is what we do.
Speaker 2: We make stupid references, have some fun talk little baseball, say some smart things, hopefully somewhere in between.
Speaker 3: Jordan Alvarez, Yes, Cylon, Jordan Alv's up.
Speaker 2: To seven homers now, I played with the leagues of the Doctor, believe it. Louis Robert three for four, no homer. Though for Mike Mayer so goods we keep him suppressed. Bash seven for twelve overs last three games. Let's get to the stat zero's Dalton Jeffrey six earned eleven hits A little against the Rays.
Speaker 1: Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 2: Look, it wasn't a good It wasn't look Pablo Lopez hadn't given up an earned run.
Speaker 4: Okay, basically not until he faced the freight train.
Speaker 1: I know the.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: He still gave you a seven Yeah, seven walks and four and two thirds to you know, I mean, look, seven k's rather two walks and four to two thirds.
Speaker 1: You'll still take that start, even though the fourign we're bad. All right, here we go. Here the hitters.
Speaker 2: Mike Trout oh for four with the golden sombrero, Aaron Hicks, oh for four with the hat trick, three strikeouts, Jose Miranda's debut, oh for four with Merryfield, oh for four. All right, look yeah, wit Maryfield, look starting starting hitting a buck fifty one. The ops is a three ninety. Here's what I want you to do, Wit Murrayfield, Well.
Speaker 1: Just take a day off. Just don't come to the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Just just don't it. Just don't even show up. Give him a give him a per little reasons, I don't know whatever. It just some of the kind of thing. Clear your head, come back and play now. I am still not worried about Witt Maryfield. Jesse Winker, on the other hand, this was a guy I was the biggest red flag of going into.
Speaker 1: The Caseeasum for me, was Jesse Winker.
Speaker 2: He is now to a buck ninety with a five sixty five. Oh ps, I know it's better than wittenberry Field, but I am still more concerned about Jesse Winker because of the kind of hit or he is.
Speaker 1: He's had bad splits in the past. He didn't have a lot of power in the past.
Speaker 2: Yes, last year the power did kind of pop, but it was a good since it happened. Yeah, exactly so Wit, Marryfield, Jesse Winker. Who are you more worried about or should you be more worried about?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm more worried about Witt, but it's because I have shares some Wit. I don't have any shares of Jesse Winker. So that's just where we're at with him. But I'm I'm at this point, it's we're into May, you know, So we're starting to get worried.
Speaker 3: We're not in cut worry.
Speaker 4: I think cuts for good players have to come after six weeks, so we got a couple more weeks for that to happen here. But uh yeah, I think I'm starting to get worried about both of them. They need to turn around really quick here, especially Winker. Like wait, you give a longer leash too, because he's a higher pick and uh provides you more upside.
Speaker 3: But Winker, we're getting the cut territory for Winker.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm also not worried about how twov just came off the il, so we had to walk it over. Three buck fifty four trade me alt two V I'll take al two to shoot me out two give me.
Speaker 1: With Maryfield, give them all.
Speaker 3: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the Humber and leader board, which I don't expect to have a lot of change.
Speaker 1: Nope, Night King of the North.
Speaker 2: Now, Night King of the North, you're officially the winner for April. Although I do see. All I do is win is now made it to double digits. We've got two people with double digits, so the Night King of the North is up there. G All I do is went up to ten calling Jordan Alvarez last night and Adelado our friend.
Speaker 1: And Tom also called Alvarez. He's up to eight.
Speaker 2: So Ni King of the North, if you're watching today, up all I did it again.
Speaker 1: I'm such a terrible host. There we go. We were naked for a second on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, accident ours, Oh my goodness, uh, Ni King of the North. I want you to email us. Go to mail bag and Fantasy Pros again. Mail Bag Fancy Pro. Say it's me, the Ni King of the North, and say I'm the winner from the home run contest in April, and I'm going to have a leading off T shirt send to you, so congratulations for the winner.
Speaker 1: Even have to pay for it myself. I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: But I'm pretty sure at Fancy Pros we can you know, kick in the twenty five bucks for you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we can handle that. So I'm giving you our leading off T shirt. Email me.
Speaker 2: I'll send it to Blaine. I say, Blaine, go do go, do this, make this work, and we'll have that for you. So congratulations. We'll see who wins the month of May. Maybe you could win a T shirt again. You gotta be part of our discord channel at Fantasypros dot com slash Chat. And also, don't forget we got some wagering offers to use that promo code leading Off over at bet the King of.
Speaker 1: Sportsbooks special offer.
Speaker 2: All the new users bet ten dollars win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to be right.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is bet on it for ten bucks and you win two hundred when you sign up today, download the betmgm app or go to betmgm dot com and enter the promo code of leading Off.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you wager responsibly.
Speaker 2: And speaking of that, let's give you some responsible wagers out there all over the place using our prop bet cheat sheet over at betting pros dot com, which I highly recommend everybody taking a look at.
Speaker 1: It's a very useful tool, just like me, a useful tool.
Speaker 2: Taylor Ward on DK. One and a half is the number on him for total bases. You're gonna get plus one fifteen if you go the over. He's projected at two and a half. Vlad Guerrero same number, one and a half total basis against the Yankees tonight and shameson tie on. I like him and I like Springer. Both of them on DK happen to be one and a half and both are plus money. Vlad is plus one oh five Springers plus one ten good numbers on them. Juan Soto total bases over in Colorado tonight one and a half.
Speaker 1: He's projected at least two and change.
Speaker 2: You get even money on Jan Sota tonight and Carlos Rodan this is a fascinating one.
Speaker 1: It's against the.
Speaker 2: Dodgers, but he's got the highest k rate right now in baseball. So here's my question to you, Bogman. The number seven and a half on FanDuel to get the under. The juice is minus one twenty eight. But do you think he can go the over tonight at seven and a half case strikeout eight Dodgers.
Speaker 4: I mean he can, and he has the highest st strikeout rate and all that good stuff, But I'm not the number is probably too high for me. I think there are other options on this board that are probably better. I mean, Julio Urrius is only four and a half. I kind of like Joe Ryan at six and a half. You know, Alec Manoa at six and a half. These are all strong. So I don't think I would bet the over on Collas for don although he can't do it. Guy's best pitcher in the world right now, and I tell you what, as long as he's healthy, you might as well bet on him, right so, because it ain't gonna last the whole season if you're me, so I don't think this will last. I think he will not pitch all the way to the end of the year. So you know what, if you want to bet on him, I totally understand. He's been outstanding.
Speaker 1: All right, fair.
Speaker 2: Enough, I'm gonna run through some of the pitchers on the DFS S late today, and then Bogman's gonna give you some BVP. Let's get to DK. Joe Ryan's at nine point five, Alec Manoe's at nine point seven. I'd love to tan them. These two guys in here, because Alec Manoa seems to own the Yankees man and I love that about Alec Manoa. The hoss is up there. Theaster guys deserve your respect. Joe Ryan's got a great matchup against Baltimore tonight. So Ryan and Minoa is a pairing. It's expensive, but you can find some guys in there that are cheaper that you can get some love with too, and especially some of the guys in the lower tiers of some of these lineups. You can make this work and both pitchers pitch up to their ability. It's a really good night. Copec is nine to three. Brandon Woodruff is only a tornament play right now at eight point nine. If you want to take one of the aforementioned pitchers, either Alec Manoa or Joe Ryan, you compare him with Chris and Xavier at six point eight. He exceeded even my expectations in the last start.
Speaker 1: I think he could do it again.
Speaker 2: I think that Mariners team without hanneger In it's not quite the same lineup. Paul Blackburn's seven to seven. He's another secondary arm you can get no matter what Mike Mayer tells you. And then Carlos Redonna is expensive. He's ten k on dk Urius' is eight point four. This feels like a four outcome game. It's funny because I think you could go with Rodn at a tournament. I'd go with Rodonna a tournament over cash game tonight because I have the four outcomes, because I think the roster percent will be low.
Speaker 1: Because his price is eye.
Speaker 2: You can put him with Blackburn or Javier, and if both those guys hit and Rodin pitches well above board, you could really make some hay. But I still like Ryan and Minoa as the best DK pairing on FanDuel. Joe Ryan is super expensive, so is Bania ten point two and ten point four Kopec is cheaper at nine point two thousand dollars difference. Yes, please, Javier is super cheap at seven point six. You can go into that Colorado game. You can go into that Yankee Toronto game. You could do whatever you want tonight with that Rodnna is even more expensive than the other guys to eleven to one. So on FanDuel, I go all the way down to Javier Kopex, go to the middle, or I pick either Manoa or Joe Ryan out there. I don't want to go all the way to the top to Rodin. All right, the stacks of the night. I like Milwaukee at home wins blowing out there today too, Minnesota and Toronto.
Speaker 1: Those are the three offenses. I like, Bogman, You got any numbers to throw at our listeners here?
Speaker 3: Well, how about another stack?
Speaker 4: How about the Houston Astros against Chris Flexen twenty five for eighty. That's a three sixty average with two bombs and six doubles against him in eighty at bats. So I like the Astros as a stack. Jose Bray six for eleven with a bomb and two doubles for Smiley Lri Garcia four for eleven, to a bomb in a double versus Smiley Blad Junior three for nine with the double version and Tommy Edmund five for twelve in his career against Brad Keller. So those are a couple of guys with some good PBB matchups, and the entire Houston lineup is a good stack against Chris Flex and it seems now tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be super mad because I was going back and forth between two guys and Mayer took one of my two. He took Vlad, and I'm sure Lad's gonna him run tonight, I'm gonna be pissed off. I've taken one Sodo, so I need to just break the slump. So I'm gonna go back to my favorite player, Juan Soto to do it. Bogman, I see you're staying in Colorado for this home run call tonight as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, CJ.
Speaker 4: Cron, we just talked about the split is excellent in Colorado, and it's Eric Fetti pitching, So I think all this adds up to CJ.
Speaker 3: Cron going yard. Let's go there, you go excellent.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll be back again to do it all again tomorrow in the afternoon. Effect Mike Mayer is gonna be joining us. I believe tomorrow's oil boy so more. I'm gonna can't wait to throw some more Paul Blackburn's stats at him. But the bad news is when Vladimir Guerrero goes home run and tonight and Wan Soto goes over five in Colorado, I'm gonna be miserable.
Speaker 1: So that's worth tuning into right here. So subscribe to Fantasy Bros.
Speaker 2: MLB if you liked the video, well like the video, and of course make sure he subscribe to get all the great content. The Waiver Wire video will be back, by the way, and a lot of people like that. We did it two weeks ago. Last week was the draft. We just ran out of manpower and ran out of hours to do things. So we'll be back again with that too. And that's part of what we do over here as well. Don't forget to go check out at MGM with that promo code leading off and check out Fantasy Pros for all of our great content.
Speaker 1: That'll do it for us.
Speaker 2: But the story of the game goes on for Scott Bagman, I'm Joey p We'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: Kids, Fine can want to get through to these kids, These kids