Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tambra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, Teddy, oh's it going, my briend, It's going good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wrap this up and then head over to Big Bear for a few days to check on the house before we leave.
Speaker 4: For Cobo Cabo.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought since we just potted like a whatever it was a day and a half ago, there wouldn't be that many headlines. But apparently there's a lot a lot of shit has been going down.
Speaker 3: A lot of shit going down in the Bravo universe, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: And like some of it, I can't even believe or like keep up with it.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy. This first one is this is a TMZ article. Kenya Moore not turning to The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season sixteen weighing legal options. Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, can you will not return as a cast member for the rest of production for the new season sixteen after she was sidelined and definitely for allegedly unveiling sexually explicit posters of newcomer Brittany Edie seemingly performing oral sex. Now, we're told Kenya has not been fired from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Instead, we're told both sides have agreed she's going to take a break from the show for now. Our sources say Bravo is keeping the door open for the future return.
Speaker 3: However, we're up in their options open. Yeah, you're not sure it's going to work without her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: However, we're also told Kenya is considering legal options at this point because she's not happy with how this whole mess unfolded.
Speaker 4: Now do you think it's one.
Speaker 3: Of those situations where they're like, listen, we have to let you go for legal reasons. But we're going to go out there and say that this is a joint decision because it said something about legal Like, is it saying that Kenya will seek legal advice or she's going after the network?
Speaker 4: She's considering legal options, so I think options. Yeah, So I don't know. I mean, Bryce Sander.
Speaker 3: Confirmed it, So Bryce, it's definitely confirmed it. Yes, Kenya's exit is real and it is her choice. But I just feel like there's way more to the story that we don't know how many episodes?
Speaker 2: And do you think we are in Atlanta right now? Like how long have they been filming?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how long they've been filming, but it's been over a month, I would imagine, so they got.
Speaker 2: To and how long did you So they've been filming a month and a half. How many months did you film?
Speaker 3: Three? Three and a half, So they're not quite halfway through. I mean they took their first cast.
Speaker 4: Trip without Kenya, without Kenya.
Speaker 3: I have not talked to Kenya. I was going to reach out to her. I just don't know what she's thinking or how she's feeling, but I would love to hear what she has to say or if she's even able to talk about it.
Speaker 2: What I can't imagine post with her daughter in it just kind of you know, I'm summing it up, but saying something along the lines.
Speaker 3: Like thank you for supporting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just gonna feel I feel safe and life is good and that type of thing.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're going to keep this in the show, remove it from the show.
Speaker 4: I mean a fan commented Brittany ruined everything, and Kenya responded with.
Speaker 3: Hearts Yeah I saw that.
Speaker 2: Well, no know who else is having some issues over in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Jason Arius mister Peter Thomas.
Speaker 4: Peter Thomas prison bound over tax evasion. This is about eligibility.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, Peter posts a video making a statement saying, my attorney and I have been working on the case for the last two and a half years. Now I must apologize to my mom, my dad, that has past, my kids, my friends, and immediate family members. I did something wrong that I have to make right. I have to be accountable. I have to be responsible and I have to pay my debt. Two and a half years ago, the IRS started a case that went back ten years. It showed one struggling business to the next. I failed to pay withholding taxes on time at some point when the business wasn't doing well, failed to pay at all. This is something that I thought I could work out and catch up on. I deeply regret not making the IRS Withholding tax a priority in my life.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of like something you have to do in this world. I mean, thank god, Cynthia, she dodged a bullet on that one. She got away from him. But how so he how long do you think he's going to jail? Did he say, and he never really said he was going to jail. Did you listen to his video, Yeah, just kind of said I'm going away, I'm paying my dues. Yeah, I mean I think I'm going in the clink clink.
Speaker 4: I mean, at least he did take accountability, like there are some people that would.
Speaker 3: He got ahead of it.
Speaker 4: Well, right, but he got ahead of it. But some people wouldn't even do that. They'd just be like, this is all bs and then they just wait until they're you know.
Speaker 3: Well, normally a smart person doesn't talk.
Speaker 4: I know that's a legal.
Speaker 3: Issue like this. It's not the best thing to do and is talk because everything you say can be held against you in court. So yeah, I don't know. But our good friend Pink pop Box over there posted Danielle's response this week to New Jersey Geez Danielle her account her official account, she posted this, It's really hard for me to say that I'll miss her all that much, but as they say in Broadway, the show must go on. Countess Lwan. For a year, we sat back in silence as the lies spread like wildfire, hit after hit, lie after lie, but we held on to our truth and knew our day was coming. The lies are always loud, the truth is always silent. Silence is powerful. Violence is never the answer. However, in all fairness, I did say, the last person you want to mess with is me. Trust me when I tell you Tuloom was the tip of the iceberg Bravo TV. So she's basically alluding that jen Aiden has been fired, right without saying that.
Speaker 2: I mean, but my question is she fired right after this incident or is she fired like as the like it's gonna get worse, like it's gonna get more physical.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I mean the way she's saying posted that this is a current post, right, am I correct, It's not like some old one. It sounds like she won't be on the show the rest of the season. But I have not heard anything.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a clip from the finale that a glass picture is thrown.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I guess they continue to film after this and then whatever this must be Andy's talking about that that's why there can't be a reunion, because now not only is there two divided sides, but if there's another physical altercation. I know they were suspected. I heard they were suspended for like a week, but I don't know, it just.
Speaker 4: Feels a little brutal.
Speaker 3: Well, the whole show is kind of weird because jen Aiden is clearly tipping off bloggers and giving them information as the show is being aired to go after dig up information allegedly about her castmates. So after that happened, somebody I don't know whose account this is, said, good morning, Jennifer. How are you? She says, fine, I think we're going to resume filming, if not today then tomorrow. And the girl said Danielle as well, and she said, yep. We got to just be on the lookout. Jen says, I'm sure people will come out of the woodwork about how badly she treats them, and this person says, I'm waiting for the charities to respond. I'm about to post the clip of the lady on the tip talk scene she called and went off on her, and Gen says, yeah, she thought she was the new Ick girl more like the Ick girl.
Speaker 2: Are these two Melissa's old nose? Or is Melissa's old nose just posting something else she's seen.
Speaker 3: I think what happened was this a current account that's been leaking the stuff that's new that's a new account. I think that all the conversations went on on Melissa's old nose. Yeah right, yeah, do you think that's right? And then it's they're being exposed here. So the dirty birds, the.
Speaker 2: Dirty, dirty, dirty dirty. This next one is Kelly ben Simone calls off wedding to Scott Littner just four days before the ceremony. This is a page six artist.
Speaker 3: So runaway bride, well she almost.
Speaker 2: I mean it's confusing to me because she called it quits with the twice divorced father of three on Tuesday afternoon, The same day we hear she was set to pick up three wedding dresses from Climbfelds. The former couple were set to say I Do in Boston in Litner's mother's backyard in front of friends and family this Saturday. I have decided that my two daughters are my priority and I won't be moving forward with this wedding, Kelly said in a statement. She asked for privacy. Somebody messaged me, but I have no idea if there's truth to it that one of them wouldn't sign a prenup hmm. But also if you're gonna get a prenup and her daughters are in their twenties, so it's not like were they all going to be living together any who. But if you're going to sign a prenup, aren't you going to do that before three days before four days before your wedding?
Speaker 4: You would think so Kelly.
Speaker 2: Had been simone confirmed to People magazine that he Scott Littner, would not sign the prenup and that's why she won't marry him.
Speaker 3: Does she have a ton of money?
Speaker 2: I mean, she says she's one of the biggest realtors in New York. Yeah, So watch What Happens Live last night with Tolene and Brooks. One of the questions that Andy asked was which Caroline do you think has more money in their bank account? And then well, Brooks sleeps with a lot of men that have money, so I don't know. I'll go with Stanbury on this one. And then you see Andy's face like, but then this is where she gets a little bit crazy. Is then Caroline Brooks starts tweeting I put Toleine on this show. She knew not a single person from my cast, and we planned it from season one. I promised her I do whatever it took to get her on as she was desperate to be a part of it.
Speaker 4: I kept my promise. I'm allowing you to be thirsty and not saying much. But then she's gonna say a lot more.
Speaker 2: If you ever come from my integrity and imply I'm sleeping around for money or with a lot of men, I will expose you and anyone around you that participates.
Speaker 4: Don't play with me.
Speaker 2: You can be thirty and ride and edit all day, but you won't do is ever lie on me.
Speaker 4: I'm a mother. But then after saying she's a mother, there is another tweet.
Speaker 2: Where Brooks writes, actually, I'm not sleeping with anyone at the moment, nor do I sleep with a lot of men ever, but we can talk about who Toleen and her husband are sleeping with.
Speaker 3: Let's not go there, Telene and her husband.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: You have kids and I like them, so tread lightly. You didn't.
Speaker 2: For the record, you just outed. It doesn't really matter who it is at this point. You've all created a big fuss out of way.
Speaker 3: So I think that Brooks needs to get put her phone down, get off of Twitter. That's what she needs to do.
Speaker 4: Maybe are you one?
Speaker 3: Are you like we both get attacked a lot. I just got a ton of damns about somebody. That's two people are out there talking shit about me. Won't even give them any light. But do you is your instinct to like tweet back or to defend yourself or stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It depends on the circumstance, Like if if I think there's like a funny shade way of responding, then I.
Speaker 3: To make them feel stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this way, No, that would not be my instinct like one to be honest, I don't really think anyone cares if Brooks is having sex with a lot of men for money or not. And she could have just laughed it off, and but now it seems like a serious thing.
Speaker 4: And then she says, I'm a mother, you should.
Speaker 2: Never talk about me like that, but then doubles down and then talks about Tolene and her husband. But if I was having a fight on the show and somebody said that to me and we went back and fourth, that's one thing. But putting it out and writing on Twitter after watch what Happens Live when we haven't seen the season play out felt a little. If we're gonna say thirsty, that felt thirsty to me, yeah, for sure. But it starts out where Telene talks about how she found her passion for working out and helping women. She runs a female boot camp, she loves her career and doesn't want a baby right now.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I love you, Tolene, But she said at the boot camp, I need to start doing these again. Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I think it's something that she got into and wasn't really doing. And it's a funny thing about housewives. It suddenly makes you want to do things that you haven't done it in a while. Yeah, I'm interesting. She's like, huh, what else am I going to do? But I liked her style of working out. I like that with rope.
Speaker 2: What about what a uh?
Speaker 4: One down?
Speaker 3: One down?
Speaker 4: One question?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Does every first season housewife everyone have to make their story about having another child.
Speaker 4: I think it must be a rule.
Speaker 3: It's a rule. Should we have another one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't want to should I I don't know. It's like a job requirement. Even I did it with Eddie. No, you didn't. Well, he want like he was, you know, five years younger than me. He didn't have any kids. We talked about it. We got astro baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, my favorite thing she says in this scene is if people think you're crazy, you're doing something right. All I thought was, well, I must be doing everything right, then everything right.
Speaker 3: I think we're all little crazy, crazy Teddy, We're all crazy. I don't know what anybody says.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but can we get into this Caroline and Sergio?
Speaker 3: Of it all, I might lose my mind a little bit. Let's do it. Caroline and Sergio are finally moving out of Michael's house, and he couldn't be any happier into their new home. Everything with a new home is under Caroline's name due to UAE laws. I guess Sergio is not hasn't been in the country long enough to have any kind of credit there. Sergio calls Michael, her husband, and gets angry that Caroline seems to tell Michael more than him. So, I've never seen anybody so needy in my entire life. When it comes to Sergio, do you think that he was doing this just for cameras well?
Speaker 2: When he comes in like screaming with his finger and he's like, I'm the man of the house, I'm in another man's house.
Speaker 4: I was like.
Speaker 3: And then when Caroline's like, you're a nat.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, then Michael's see. I feel like Michael at this point was like, listen, I'll pay your guys first month's mortgage.
Speaker 4: Just get out of here. Yes, but also why did he keep asking? It was driving mean nuts?
Speaker 3: Like that I'm saying, I mean, in my mind, how neat?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do? What do you want me?
Speaker 3: What about these bags? What about She's like, I'm on the phone, I'm trying to get our utility set up. Shut I think one of them said shut up.
Speaker 2: But also like it kind of gave me the I don't necessarily, I don't know that. I would love to run the show like that, always like.
Speaker 4: It's gonna to me that would wear that would wear on me.
Speaker 3: And she said something like when I'm when he's forty and I'm sixty, he's gonna be like, no, I can get with a twenty year old or a thirty year old. I think that she's mentally preparing herself.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's that.
Speaker 2: I think this is truly a case of two people spending way too much time together.
Speaker 3: I get that you me Edie spent a lot of time together but he does not act like a needy little boy.
Speaker 4: But you also could say something to him and he would respect it and pull away, like if he was getting a certain way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you could say something, but like Sergio couldn't take like she said it a hundred times. I know, I know, like I understand that he doesn't have you know, surgery has been employed in Dubai for three years and doesn't have credit history there, you know.
Speaker 4: So what does he do?
Speaker 2: But then you pick up the slack elsewhere, like just pack the freaking stuff and like let her run the other things?
Speaker 3: Like why I will say? I mean I like them both, we met them both. I their dynamic is very interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I how often do you feel sexual chemistry.
Speaker 3: Between the two of them? Yes?
Speaker 4: No, between me and you?
Speaker 3: Well, how so how often do I see like chemistry sexual chemistry between the two of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like do you do you ever see them?
Speaker 3: I never really thought about it.
Speaker 4: I mean that's.
Speaker 3: It's pretty tell. It feels like a mother mother son relationship a lot of times. Just because he's so needy. Yeah, so I think love you Sergio, let it go?
Speaker 4: No, I hope, I hope he's watching his back and can change it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, she is going to walk all over him, and I would imagine, like for me, no way, I couldn't deal with it. I can't deal with I don't want to call him weak just because he's emotional. I don't think he's weak, but needy, for sure. I can't. I don't do well with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 2: But then Ion goes to the forensic doctor to find out her true age via her teeth. At the doctor's office, Lisa and Stanbury discussed how Carolyn and Stanbury can be cordial with Brooks, but she's not over their issues.
Speaker 3: But she said her mind is thirty, but her body is sixty. I'm like, no, your body is not sixty, girl.
Speaker 4: That you both could pull you they both could be pulled off.
Speaker 3: How do you think she is?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so bad at this.
Speaker 2: I'm also trying to figure out because she said she knew that her teeth were pulled out when she was thirteen to fourteen, So I'm like, at what age did she think she was?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: Well, Google says she's forty six years old June seventh, nineteen seventy eight. But I don't know. I mean, if she was fifty two, I'd be like, okay, believe that too. So I think somewhere between forty six fifty two or something like that. But who knows. No, But would you get implants if your teeth were out like that?
Speaker 4: I mean I have fake teeth because I knocked my teeth out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that implant implants, like when you're missing a tooth, you have to have that. I's the worst surgery ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have one back here. The worst really hurts. Then Brooke talks about how she works so hard to support her son since she isn't in contact with her ex husband at all. He seems to be acting out, you think, I mean, But.
Speaker 3: Also we just saw, you know, like all kids can act out as soon as his cameras come up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we just saw them in contact with one another when he was fixing her toilet. So which one is it? Let me get to Sara has lunch with Saba and she gets facetimed from her friend Aiken the HATTI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hot, haughty with the muscles, lives in Germany.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lives in Germany.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, after her shit date when the guy didn't believe in aliens. She's now realized that she's ready to take things more seriously.
Speaker 3: And he gave her an alien. Now did you notice a Saba is an official friend of now she got a confessional? Oh yeah, I did when the professional came out, and I'm like, who's that?
Speaker 4: Like, hey, someone new here is that?
Speaker 3: I think this is for the wrong show. I don't know who this girl is. How far is Germany from Dubai?
Speaker 2: Do I look like somebody that knows the answer to that question. I don't even know how how far Orange County is from Encino and I go there often. Then Tolene and her husband talk about Stanbury's kids treating Sergio like a friend, not a father figure. But I'm sorry, it's not even really like they treat him like a friend.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that they probably have respect for him because of his age. And I mean you have to really, Surgery is closer in age to the kids Caroline's kids than Caroline is. But I think it's hard for them to look up to him or to think of him as a father figure because of the big age gap.
Speaker 2: Well, something that Carolyn did say is because of the sense of humor that I use with him. Now my daughter has like adopted that same tone, which I think hits differently, and.
Speaker 3: It's got to be Well, my kids would do the same thing with Eddie, not not the young part of it, but just it's pretty much the same because it's you know what, it's hard when you blend families, and it's like they have the mentality most kids do unless they were raised since they were tiny by the stepfather. You're not my dad? Yeah, oh my dad?
Speaker 2: Well then the girls all get ready and head tie on all black Queen's dinner. It's in the same v VIP that the Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Yes, how many times we're gonna hear about that all season long? About Beyonce. She should be at the reunion.
Speaker 4: Let's hope she is.
Speaker 2: Brooks and Stanbury address their differences at dinner and both pretend everything is good.
Speaker 3: But what about Brooks's face when Tilene was complimenting Stanbury. Oh my god, was in a pretty face?
Speaker 4: Well it was not.
Speaker 3: It was like it was, it was pretty, but it wasn't a nice face.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, when a housewife has something positive to say about another wife, like you're a good mother, She actually thinks like you're a vile beyond like this.
Speaker 4: That's like code for I.
Speaker 2: Have nothing else nice to say, so I'm going to give you that little crumb. Then, how did you feel about this, Tilene pulling Stanbery away from the dinner to have a conversation privately about Sergio and her husband's conversation.
Speaker 3: There was anything wrong with that?
Speaker 4: Me neither. I had no problem nothing.
Speaker 3: But when they got back, who was it was it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Lisa?
Speaker 3: Lisa was throwing a fit if I was Telene and I wanted to talk to Stanbury about something that.
Speaker 2: That you knew was going to play out and be a storyline, and you're trying to be friends with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think that she had every right to do that. She had every right to take her away. It wasn't something that she witnessed herself. It was something that her husband, you know, was a conversation her husband had with Sergia.
Speaker 4: And it also had nothing to do with any of the other women.
Speaker 3: At first, I thought, oh God, Tilene, what are you doing? No, don't do this. But it just shows what a great housewife Telene is to think to even do that. Most people wouldn't even touched it. Yeah, oh yeah, I guess I should have.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it showed that that Telene is going to be bold, and she's proven.
Speaker 3: She's bold and she's ballsy. I mean to asking Caroline if she regrets getting married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, but those are the questions you actually not on a television show. You probably would ask somebody if these things were happening. So I appreciated the authenticity of this conversation, and I also appreciated how Stanbury handled it.
Speaker 3: She was very carefree. Caroline. Yeah, she didn't act like this. At first. I thought, oh shit, she's gonna snap at you, and she's like, no, we're good. Everything's good. Everyone's good.
Speaker 4: But then everyone at the table starts arguing about why Tolene pulled Caroline away from the table. Lisa calls to Lena a bitch for not telling her what the conversation was about, and then calls her a bitch like four or something more times.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand why she was doing this. I think that like it was her moment to shine.
Speaker 4: I think she was like, shit, I have nothing going on right now. You know, they're showing my mom here, Like I don't really know. I got to get in the mix, and I.
Speaker 3: Think she's I think it's trying to get in the mix.
Speaker 4: I think she was trying to get in the mix.
Speaker 2: But I also think she thought Toleene pulled her aside to talk about Brooks, and she probably like stir that shit and be like why take it away?
Speaker 3: Did you notice Caroline's comment when they were talking when she took her away? She said she realized that this isn't what he wants and if he wants to leave in a few years, she's fine with it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's pretty honest thing to say, Like this is my life. He came in.
Speaker 3: How can you be how can you're married to this guy? How can you be fine with it? That's what I'm saying. I think she's bracing herself when you are with a guy that's younger than you. Now, Eddie's five years younger than me, and they're certain like if we're not in the same decade, you know, we're both in our fifties. So I'm like, dude, you're old just.
Speaker 4: Like me, so we all want to go to bed at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: But I was forty and he was in his thirties, so it was really like, oh god, you know, so it plays with your head as a woman.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe that's what's happening, but in my guy, it just feels like they're best friends. Yeah, which is not a bad thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's not a bad thing at all.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So you guys keep tuning in, and we are not here next week because iHeart is closed for the fourth.
Speaker 3: We're taking a week off because it's Teddy's birthday. Come be honest, I'm aging backwards.
Speaker 2: But yes, we will be back and we will fill in on any episodes that we missed, so don't worry. We will get those recaps out there. They're just going to take a break a week late, all right.
Speaker 4: Thanks to you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye,