Speaker 1: Let lets let's let's let's letts left look.
Speaker 2: How it's only films to be very buried with.
Speaker 1: A special Buddy Buddy Peace Christmas bonus.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to Films to be buried with Merry Christmas to you all. It is now a tradition that on Christmas Day we let producer and all around wonder Buddy Peace take over your ears with an incredible special special body piece Christmas Bonus mix. I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas and wonderful holiday with everyone that you love and getting all the presents that you want and.
Speaker 3: Watching as you should every year. Mother Christmas Carol.
Speaker 2: Those who loved you will thank you for being part of this podcast. We really appreciate you. And now I will hand you over to the brilliant and much.
Speaker 1: Loved Buddy Peace.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone, and tiny Tim who did not die, Merry Christmas to you will.
Speaker 4: It was a party and everybody was my heir. That was worship and after everybody on buddy pieces.
Speaker 5: And man man and.
Speaker 6: What would the world be without rhythm? God made the world and he gave it to a beat, snooping a meter, a tempo and a rhythm feel.
Speaker 7: The world it.
Speaker 6: Has silent and strong rhythm. The world is made to be seen and heard and feul foul, foul, foul, foul foul.
Speaker 8: When I decided to do this, I didn't want to make a big production out of it. I didn't want to try I had to hunt down all these people see if they if they were alive. Sort of wanted to keep it simple, so in order to make it out of control as interesting as possible, I mix it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: But but but yeah.
Speaker 8: My idea was to try not to to emulate any one style, but just have it come from within myself, my own head.
Speaker 9: M thank.
Speaker 10: No contemplate for a moment, the necessity to feel superior.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 11: Bapp It means things are changing with it.
Speaker 1: It means the world is different.
Speaker 12: It means, oh, hell, I don't want to get on your case or anything, but a lot of times I feel I feel like you're trying to impress me or something with your off the world bullshit.
Speaker 10: He says, everything is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose there's some of that, A little entertainment. Never heard anybody did it, but I think there's really something to it. You've seen everything that tells me there's some weird.
Speaker 13: Shit coming down, And I wish I had always been weird shit coming down.
Speaker 1: It's just if you decide to deal with it or not.
Speaker 14: It's better to be prepared than not.
Speaker 3: Well, you catch me if you can.
Speaker 15: You know, well, you catch me if you can.
Speaker 7: You know, We're good.
Speaker 16: You got a how about you?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 18: What else?
Speaker 19: What else?
Speaker 16: What else?
Speaker 7: Pause?
Speaker 16: This is madness?
Speaker 7: How about you?
Speaker 16: In the silence?
Speaker 7: They hear on me.
Speaker 1: More silence, too quiet.
Speaker 7: That can't be right.
Speaker 1: What else did you expect? Let me think.
Speaker 20: I go down to deep into the ground, the work level getting lower and lower, Dear God, and urge I can't control beat up the businessman and stop eating meat. I go down to deep into the ground, the work level getting lower and lower, and urge I can't control to beat up the businessman, stop eating meat.
Speaker 7: You're a magnificent.
Speaker 21: But we take it everywhere it can go, and then we keep it going.
Speaker 1: And we don't rehearse it.
Speaker 7: So that makes us always current to the energy.
Speaker 21: So we go without restriction, without the pain, without the remorse, without the regrets that infects our society today. A man has d on my hand, I'm so, and then we've keep it going.
Speaker 22: Then they come, they with the guns, handcuffs, asking duper questions.
Speaker 1: What's your name, where are you from? When'd you get here? Where have you been?
Speaker 18: Where's your identification?
Speaker 23: Where do you work?
Speaker 1: What's your address? What'd you come here for?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 24: Why?
Speaker 7: When?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 25: Why?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 9: When?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 16: When?
Speaker 7: When? What? How?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 16: When?
Speaker 7: When?
Speaker 17: H M.
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Why when?
Speaker 3: And then we keep it for really, ain't none of my business?
Speaker 14: But I said that the business No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 26: Now now now now now now now now now now now now now now.
Speaker 10: Now now.
Speaker 26: Now now now now now.
Speaker 16: Burning testing one two testing As you have no doubt.
Speaker 27: Surmised by the clarity of this tape, I purchased a new pocket tape recorder for twenty and eighty nine cents cash, and I have no doubt that this new model will prove to be an extremely useful tool in the investigatory process where the most fleeting insight can be lost.
Speaker 1: If you're hard, isn't as solid as you're thinking?
Speaker 7: We'll fill you in on the details.
Speaker 1: After I've been.
Speaker 28: Drink, worry become.
Speaker 19: A sleep and ever since he got dark.
Speaker 7: Dreaming sort I don't know what's that's resp.
Speaker 1: Yes, never.
Speaker 19: Yees never.
Speaker 29: Be still is a thought to live by chemical reaction. Be still and know you are Be still and listen to your heart beat.
Speaker 14: Pulse quickens, feel it pumping blood and energy and life into every cell in your body.
Speaker 19: Control.
Speaker 14: Know that your life is meant for joy, gravitational pull. Know that, like the flower takes the sun and wind and rain and eventually.
Speaker 29: Blossoms on both sides, your life, too, must go through many changes.
Speaker 11: Reach.
Speaker 14: You must take in many thoughts and much experience before you blossom.
Speaker 5: Stretch.
Speaker 14: Be still and know that your life is meant for joy, and know that creation is meant for joy.
Speaker 19: Balance.
Speaker 29: All life, from the tiny one cell of life to the unimaginable life of the galaxies and planets, is moving toward a better and higher state.
Speaker 14: Of life for mankind. You tried to slow down, Be still and know that it's also deep within.
Speaker 30: Your heart temperature rising.
Speaker 14: Is you hear and feel your heartbeat.
Speaker 29: Feel all life for millions of years in the pan too much coffee, life in the glorious future. Feel they are now alive in you, that you are now partaking in this life with no beginning and no end.
Speaker 19: You will have to trust each other.
Speaker 14: When the individual that you are becomes ashes, the soul that lives in you will live on forever. Trust each other, Be still and know that life is beautiful.
Speaker 19: Trust each other.
Speaker 14: Know that where you are you can plant seeds for the future.
Speaker 29: Not enough sleep, thoughts and actions that you have now, the smiles, the good thoughts, the love that you give to.
Speaker 14: Your brothers and sisters.
Speaker 29: Give up control, Be still and know you are Let go be still, Let go be still, Let go be still, Let go and listen to the.
Speaker 14: Stirrings within your own heart.
Speaker 19: Things change.
Speaker 31: Ghetto tane land mine lives sae ghetto tane land line, Lie sit yet old hep hiking lame fine line.
Speaker 7: See here.
Speaker 16: I'll say to you bus wait, get out there and do something.
Speaker 7: My own.
Speaker 32: The number of days and a year, they're fifty two cards, the number of weeks in a year, four suits, the number of weeks in a month. They are twelve picture cards, the number of months in a year. And friends.
Speaker 1: The story is true.
Speaker 32: I know I was that soldier.
Speaker 22: I feel confident that everything will be fine and we see each other soon. So oh, I couldn't just end like that. I'm back. Wow, it's even it's even hard to say goodbye to you on a tape. It's hard to say good body on the phone. So I will turn off the house and come back later and talk to you some more.
Speaker 7: Most of the.
Speaker 19: Music I but that's good.
Speaker 3: And I arranged swim things.
Speaker 6: By other people for.
Speaker 1: Stolen other songs by other people from obscure sources.
Speaker 6: That's the secret sours just too.
Speaker 1: For obscure sources.
Speaker 6: So happens that to get that little family and that put because of me the joy and people with the editudes, destructured framework of respect and the awareness to know right and nobody.
Speaker 16: From the star life. You know, whatever happened to suggests me?
Speaker 9: You know people do you mean that?
Speaker 19: Many realize this stuff? Law Let me ask you guys.
Speaker 23: Remember you cannot do everything on stuff my luck with play as well as.
Speaker 1: In according studios.
Speaker 7: Why in a minute the image is improved considerably.
Speaker 1: Now I think we should be getting a close episodes.
Speaker 33: My radio operator has just received a report from one of our weather planes.
Speaker 7: There we are transmission from the moon.
Speaker 23: We'll resume after this short message to.
Speaker 7: Myself, forget you about thought, become happy.
Speaker 13: Shy you know.
Speaker 12: I even tried a different sound on my phone, listening to the dipshit preloaded tones.
Speaker 19: I picked the slowest sweeten time and fine.
Speaker 9: I've been the thirty times that I so felt like I was dying.
Speaker 1: I've been struggling with the rise and shine.
Speaker 16: I got some grumbling from my nine to five. They wondered if I lost the fire inside with the fire.
Speaker 9: And the hunger was alive.
Speaker 16: So don't cry.
Speaker 3: You're not the first stor of the night.
Speaker 12: So they're stating here while you're right, emergencies are not these.
Speaker 9: Emergencies the bird to keep your mind off the flight.
Speaker 12: I was late to eight twice the time my kid gets eight and my wife doesn't try.
Speaker 34: Dad made a side for retirement time.
Speaker 10: And then he died before retirement time.
Speaker 7: God works in the series Wait, I.
Speaker 3: Pulled that ship.
Speaker 35: I would never get made. God works say, Dad.
Speaker 16: Must be name.
Speaker 12: I was on the train by six am, and I was lay if it was ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Three times in one month.
Speaker 16: I was paid. We chased the side hustle sustained.
Speaker 36: By blonde faith, while our damn's manager's hand was slided in the state was.
Speaker 1: In great bunch of actors waiting tables, a bunch of rappers.
Speaker 16: Trying to crack the major labels.
Speaker 19: Put your back into it. If the adjects in the.
Speaker 37: Pables still the weigh in hell, the lever tell you how to play the angle well these famous a holes pat the pockets night he would cash from capsule, would A bend them?
Speaker 1: If the wind that ship, it's like all just start us.
Speaker 37: In a twine, tightly in a changeable and simple complic ship of the lighted when priest size come you.
Speaker 38: I saw a start I could a sky died from a high ride.
Speaker 37: Like Wise, as I walked past the new stand that her body could, I thought, I bet the last thing that she was thinking was ship.
Speaker 16: God worst way forgot I pull that ship. I would never get a.
Speaker 9: God.
Speaker 39: That must be nice, that must go Yeah, tree, strange famous shirt.
Speaker 7: I'm only human.
Speaker 39: As my first step out of bed, ice thirsty read the shower had led another beautiful day in that housecape play pretend make eggs in my felt cake. I wonder how would I feel if I didn't have my mother's brain? Would I be unaware of others pain? My underwears backwards fixed later? Life's like pressing every button on the elevator, peaks and valleys. I walk both lines with the mind held high, like never want a nap time, never baptized, pop skip Sundays. But I've been underwater, felt the weight of it all, all the labor involved, all working on the mental, picking off pedals, trying to stay gentle. When I was young, I used to want to be waged. Nowadays I fall asleep to the sound of the rain, like God.
Speaker 34: Works in the serious way. If I hold that ship, I would never get paid. No, God works in a serious way.
Speaker 7: That must be nice.
Speaker 9: That must be nice, Must night, must night.
Speaker 40: There's no active blank, no blue blank blank comes in colors all about well, and we're not sure if it ever will be again. We're now habis or jelly creeves. We take a firm gripe, shoot straight from the whip. You veteran, say, before it gets late, we'll eave the midnight cake the choice.
Speaker 3: It ain't all about just coming on my chair, coming on with channels.
Speaker 9: That we feel.
Speaker 18: You're talk, questions, conversations, laughing.
Speaker 41: Dearest, films to be buried with Crewe Squad fan and the Patreon crew as well. Hello, this is producer Buddy peace, just checking in to say hello and sort of poke my head out from the side and just say, you know, because it feels kind of weird, just like throwing down a bunch of music and not saying anything at any point in just leaving it all to you to guess what's going on. So I thought this time around, I try and give you a little bit of context perhaps and just a little bit of kind of a little scattering of information here and there, and just let you know exactly what you're listening to, because I feel like at the moment it's a lot of random stuff and perhaps a lot of stuff that you haven't heard before, and a lot of things that are like, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So I think I started it off in that.
Speaker 41: Way as a way of just like a barrage of stuff, see how you do, and then if you get to this point, then hopefully you've thought, all right, it's quite interesting. And so if you're at this point by now, you've probably tuned in and you're kind of you're working on my wavelength a bit, and that's what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 3: That is the perfect outcome.
Speaker 41: So I just quickly let me just say thank you to Brett, because Brett is He's one of the loveliest people I've ever worked with, worked for however you want to put it alongside, Brett is a dream And thank you so much. Long made the films to be buried with podcasts continue. Thank you, And I hope everyone listening is having a wonderful time of year. I mean, whatever time of year you're listening to this out and not everyone also gets down for Christmas either, I mean it's not it's certainly not in everyone's lives. So yeah, whatever's going on at this point, this is for everyone. This is just a celebration of good vibes and interesting stuff, just an inclusive time for all of us. So let me just give you a little.
Speaker 3: Rundown or what you will have heard by now.
Speaker 41: So the intro is just a little scratchy thing I did with Brett's kind intro already. Then there's a little kind of remix of the theme tune that I made then out of that was a little snippet from a track called Studi Baker, which is a track I did with a Canadian wrapper called Bucks sifty five. Who I mean, the main version will come in later. Well, that's just my little funky introduction to her niceayre very much word to try called Quest, and then after that the sort of spoken word drummy track is something I did called Raw, which was for an exhibition back in around twenty twenty. Basically entirely built around percussion and the human voice, so everything on it is it's like the heaviest drums I could find at the time, and then just sort of layers of voices put in time or woven around the percussion and all that kind of stuff, so I mean, you can hear what's going on. But yeah, there's sort of loads of weird, freaky dialogue from all over the place that I've collected and some that I recorded. There's a tiny little fraction near the end that recorded in America, like this guy in New York, his spoken word poet dude, who stopped me when he saw me recording. I was just recording loads of like trains and just traffic noises and stuff. Yeah, he stopped me, and then kind of we recorded this little thing and there's some of that on there. And then after that there's two tracks from a remix album I made for a group called the Meta Mates, who are on Strange Famous.
Speaker 3: Records, which is a record label.
Speaker 41: Itbem lucky enough to call home for several bits and pieces I've found and appeared on some scratches and things. I did scratches on their album called A Line in the Sky, And these are two tracks from a remix version of the entire album I did. First one was the intro and then the second one was called Mysterious Ways. Now, the beat that I am talking on is something I made for the podcast DoD forty five, which is run by two beautiful people called Tie and Adrian. They have like guests from the more kind of indie underground wrap scene. I guess you could call it it's a trigger. I never know what to call it, but that kind of area. And yeah, I was lucky enough to go on it one time. And basically what happens is you go on there, you're a guest on it, and then the one of the hosts, Tied, he draws a picture for you in that entire time based on some prompts that you've given him, and it's insane, Like he's an incredible artist and as a couple, they're a really cool dynamic for a podcast and his absolute pleasure to be on and yeah, well worth a look. And so this beat is for a section on the podcast called First's Worst and First, which is an absolute oral nightmare to say.
Speaker 3: And so yeah that they asked me to make this beat room and this is it.
Speaker 41: And what I'm going to play next is a megamix of a mix tape Jesus Christ called Wolf Diesel Mountain, which is a mixtape I did in two thousand and four based on a bunch of sort of indie rock ish type stuff, loosely speaking and hip hop a cappellas, which I made all entirely on the sampler the NPC two thousand, like all of the beats have made on that, and then I put the vocals on from records, so.
Speaker 3: It's all sort of done in real time.
Speaker 41: But this mini mix is a completely like fractured, splintered version of the longer mix. I think it will make sense. I really hope it does. Yeah, and then I'll check back in a minute and let you know what else you've heard. But thank you for indulging me. I really appreciate it. Thanks for listening to all this stuff. I mean, I just wanted to give.
Speaker 3: You a bit more background on it.
Speaker 41: I thought it might be more interesting just having a bunch of stuff and you've been like, okay, cool, and then we go our separate ways. So hopefully that's the case, all right, enjoy peace Speeching a.
Speaker 19: Bit done man means some damage yet.
Speaker 1: Attention ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: In the big boy. But I'm know what I mean.
Speaker 16: Wolfs mouth, wolf mouth, wolf mouth?
Speaker 30: Would you know we.
Speaker 23: Shouldn't be talking about that same Yeah, make it your edit.
Speaker 42: Data medicated to skate with cute data, stay well, self medicated.
Speaker 14: To sleep data and made his eggs a lost camp.
Speaker 1: You're saying one that wents with the kegs of the va.
Speaker 19: It's like you plundy your eyes like you pundy your eyes.
Speaker 31: Like your eyes your eyes.
Speaker 16: They bumping in the chto rock Ride in the streets going rock Ride. Now show was going on rock Ride. We don't with the butter boot, you know how we do?
Speaker 7: When they bumped in the check school.
Speaker 43: Rock fried instr stool Rock Ride show was going on rock Rive.
Speaker 16: You don't with the butter boot, you know how we do?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 29: What what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 44: What?
Speaker 45: What?
Speaker 7: What? What? What?
Speaker 25: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 33: What?
Speaker 46: One?
Speaker 42: You know?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 16: What son?
Speaker 23: Why did you play drums, Well you die again.
Speaker 16: Okay, I'm not a rapper.
Speaker 47: Rappers get thrown away and hard a lots getting knocked.
Speaker 23: A lot of the blown away and rap star stayed away.
Speaker 16: It's those the same thing don't know.
Speaker 23: It's those who know want same thing, money game we don't play.
Speaker 16: It's those the same things don't know.
Speaker 18: It's those who know won't.
Speaker 16: Same things, same things things.
Speaker 41: Yeah right.
Speaker 19: This way you settled down.
Speaker 4: Diamond Um the fast tear that sews the three that's talked with me my way, I bow your stads, Cristos fine everywhere, Dimond dumb the past and that sell.
Speaker 19: They through that te my way.
Speaker 4: I aw your stads. That's fine everywhere, diamond Um the bass.
Speaker 19: Say that sells.
Speaker 18: It's rely talk of me my way.
Speaker 3: I bow your stads.
Speaker 19: Crystal's fine everywhere.
Speaker 7: Think Think, Think, Think, Think.
Speaker 48: I hit it moreter than Rain Brozen and Rain Open, smarter than hate, focused brains, glowing, prodigal profess up, Release up actual fact user refigure.
Speaker 16: Can we stuck it in the show?
Speaker 23: Easy with a Chunk wants to things I like to speak about a night to think The YONNT.
Speaker 16: Five All five.
Speaker 19: Where we go Come kid s.
Speaker 5: One one question.
Speaker 47: Live in the fast life with fast cause everywhere we go people know who. We are a team Fromataquas with the American.
Speaker 14: Dreams, so we're flying upper skin.
Speaker 16: You get the seventh figure cream.
Speaker 47: Live in the fast life with fast costs.
Speaker 16: Everywhere we go, people go who.
Speaker 30: We are a team from Adoquies with the American dreams, So we're flying upper skin.
Speaker 47: You get the seventh figure, green green green green green.
Speaker 16: Where where where where we.
Speaker 7: Don't?
Speaker 15: Don't go?
Speaker 1: Don't people, people don't we all.
Speaker 49: Because you know we frob your name, your name, I'm happy word, I'm happy.
Speaker 16: I am happy to have that shoulders and shoot.
Speaker 7: Got a coupy.
Speaker 50: Bad money, Bad money ain't gonna get you.
Speaker 7: Get your bad life.
Speaker 13: That's big time again.
Speaker 23: Or think we started to moot the.
Speaker 3: Kid me.
Speaker 16: Shut up.
Speaker 47: Love and chops don love and just love love and to lop brun.
Speaker 1: Love and to coup count love love love and to.
Speaker 51: Coup gun control jo cont me love and too top cons love and love love and to love un.
Speaker 38: You them both joke loven chop conn clve doun love love done.
Speaker 23: Until next time we meet again.
Speaker 24: I like to thank y'all for taking enough time out.
Speaker 23: And watching me anything.
Speaker 16: Goodbye, Yeah, buddy, goddam.
Speaker 7: He said, he never fell till he looked down.
Speaker 30: You woke up feeling like you got crushed by a boulder, scratching at the fleas In another day, older, roll up by the bed, put the kettle on the stove plate, wait for the cob webs to go away. As I recalled, yesterday was gonna be the one. You were about to hit the roll and you had him on the run.
Speaker 16: Here you come talking about your new planet attack.
Speaker 30: But you may have made a few wrongs, traps a waking at at the open mic, hoping for gas money supposed to be promoted by some of your rap buddies. Everybody's gotta play the fool. But it's clear that you've been doing that for thirty years. In the bills, power up in the heat, don't work, and you never seen your kids, and you're eating like a jerk, and everybody's a.
Speaker 16: Hater when your feelings get hurt, when then you gotta face it. You never eat the bird. You're for the punishment, at it for the poultry.
Speaker 30: Look at who you're running with. How was it you don't see you hungry for the wrong things? That's why you're knowing to be your natural born loser while the coyote.
Speaker 16: And you don't stop, and you don't quick. But maybe he should.
Speaker 33: Know.
Speaker 30: You woke up feeling like you got shot out of a catapult. Take a look around, hit yourself up off the asphalt.
Speaker 16: Surrounded by girls. You probably want a cat call, but you won't get no love like that.
Speaker 9: Y'all.
Speaker 30: Back to the draw bar, back to the lab, and the phone never rings in your bass of the path, but you the max, so you treat them like they all inferior. Can't know the woman meet your protety. You gotta be your French, and she gotta be your virgin. She gotta be ambitious, she gotta be earning a cooker and a cleaner with the body that's perfect.
Speaker 16: She gotta freak your ego and let you know you're worth it.
Speaker 30: But right before you meet, though, you might want to ask, why would she ever date your sorry ass?
Speaker 16: Har We pause you, the man. Take a look at the trajectory. Acting like a predator. Ain't really in your pedigree. You're cutting for the punishment, adding for the poultry. Look at who you running with? How was it you don't see you hungry for the wrong things.
Speaker 30: That's why you always be the bottom of the food chain, Wiley coyote, And you don't stop, and you.
Speaker 16: Don't with what may shit, and you don't stop. But maybe shit.
Speaker 30: You woke up feeling like you got shot out of a sling shot, looking at this rope, thinking how to tie a slip knot. And that's a scary episode. And if you've never seen anything, you've rarely ever known, watching your last hope go up in the puff of smoke, feeling like a mutt in the punt of a bad joke, coming.
Speaker 16: Full of nothing, disgusted by dusty roads.
Speaker 30: But maybe there's a better way to satisfy your soul.
Speaker 36: And maybe they could come a day where you pick up the phone and cancel that delivery and realize your worth and stop buying and act me because act me don't work, and throw away the birds seat, Jeff pass roller blades, try your beagon, diet, buy your ticket, go away, find a better climate, maybe find some slower prey.
Speaker 16: You may find it's no shaming.
Speaker 30: Focus you aim, and you were talking in the punishment better than you hope to be. If one day you up and quit, you know when what you don't n that's the day we all wait, that's the day you go free. A super genius, genius, wiley kyot.
Speaker 37: Man.
Speaker 36: It's just being you don't start, you don't quite.
Speaker 19: White nose code.
Speaker 52: We just came from such step and said the circumstance and bona in studios.
Speaker 19: All the sun is the s.
Speaker 16: Getting home with my real.
Speaker 6: Well like to the old drying bird.
Speaker 7: Weather. In those days, a.
Speaker 44: Hit record was a hit record and not right, and artists weren't that important to their game. Is one because they basically considered themselves writers and producers.
Speaker 16: Open your eyes, you know what to do.
Speaker 52: They wrapped themselves and lines all because of you.
Speaker 9: Down says food with ghosts.
Speaker 52: They took liveries, but they can't smell your skin and they can't touch the cheeks.
Speaker 53: A work so hard to keep everything the same.
Speaker 16: A movie feet.
Speaker 54: Fee fi fe fen see movie feel the fin fien fae f see movie feel faint thin fin feet fin fain movie feet fain sing f fin fin thing movie fe.
Speaker 5: A movie fee.
Speaker 16: Closed the blind.
Speaker 53: At least they going your shoes. It's now talking those stream let's come through.
Speaker 15: Lon so.
Speaker 53: Times nigs on the stain.
Speaker 7: Now lie.
Speaker 9: Saying inside the cave, it worked so hard.
Speaker 16: To keep everything safe.
Speaker 53: Change change shape, chasee shame.
Speaker 16: Movie faint s.
Speaker 54: See moving fain fame thing s see moving faint fa.
Speaker 46: See moving faint fa.
Speaker 54: Fa fa fae.
Speaker 7: Mo mh mhm.
Speaker 9: H m h h h h h h.
Speaker 16: H fix fire.
Speaker 6: Fire fire, burn fire, burning down fire.
Speaker 37: Fire, burn fire, flames flame.
Speaker 1: Each week in New York, new projects and new investments crop up. Most but one objective a maximum financial return. But in the heart of the Bronx there is a view a train.
Speaker 55: It is a housing project aimed at meeting the needs of the majority instead of the greek of a minority faced with a sagging social and physical environment.
Speaker 16: Beyond the importance of.
Speaker 55: Construction and financing is their desire to restore the vital elements in their community, including green space, fresh air, decent apartments, services, recreational and social facilities, an improved.
Speaker 1: Environment for those that live in the ghetto.
Speaker 56: Ghetto, Buddy Peace, You're a legend and a hero, and I cannot wait until we can see each other again again.
Speaker 5: Oh that coffee put a kiddy rapp What a pit?
Speaker 16: That's something?
Speaker 5: Got put a pitty ram got put a kitty.
Speaker 16: Oh that something count.
Speaker 46: Put a pity, got bee put a pill? That some cat put a pira? Got be put a kitty cat a ram got put a kitty. Oh that's something, got be work program, We got bee?
Speaker 5: Put a kitty?
Speaker 57: Oh bat, got work?
Speaker 16: Some cat?
Speaker 46: What a pit pat pitt.
Speaker 19: To go the whole.
Speaker 16: I'm too hot to handle.
Speaker 47: I'm right in by the light of my two pot candle when I'm in France or the two shot.
Speaker 16: Damn you knows. I don't come from the era where too.
Speaker 47: It's rock, sandals and socks.
Speaker 16: You think that your lips fresh, but it's actually not.
Speaker 47: Come see me in the flesh, girl, I'm answer man, I'm in Marrakett's shit.
Speaker 3: Why travel a lot?
Speaker 16: Open up your ears?
Speaker 47: Here the man when he saw you yeabing loub But they ain't saying Nathan get stylis. And that's just fake innovation when you're gonna say something cool, man, I've been patiently waiting.
Speaker 7: I work too hard.
Speaker 47: I should take good vacation.
Speaker 16: I make friends everywhere.
Speaker 47: I like to go because I'm likable and you are so unlikable. I take the microphone to throw it in the fucking crowd. I make it explode and turn into a mushrom cloud. Sometimes to say stuff it's.
Speaker 16: Out you can see not the truth.
Speaker 47: My favorite rapper around the world is probably pasta noose is lots of duse. Let's get cracking sun this action time. I toss the new shit out of boring, and it's anadyn. I got no appetite of rappers who ain't acting right. The source of your allum negative have a mic?
Speaker 1: How the fuck that even happened?
Speaker 16: Bro, must be that new math y'o.
Speaker 47: I'm measuring precise dimensions. There's no such thing as christy vengeance. I just brought myself a pricey necklace. I'm listening to Iceed, He's reckless. I'm listening to Icy Scanless. Here the party at the ivy canvas. I'm hanging on a lively canvas. God damn, I want to fight the santis.
Speaker 17: All wrap sucks got for you, working all rap sucks got bee, what a piggy All rod suck scott for you work all rap suscott fee water pig All rap suck got all rap suck scott for water.
Speaker 5: Pity all rap sALS a rap shout got would be rapt, would pay all rop so got body would have all rop.
Speaker 46: So would pity a rock shuttle got would pity all.
Speaker 16: Drop sub scout Bee Wood all.
Speaker 25: Roy pitty body, pitty y'all, don't worry why.
Speaker 47: I'm going with the girl, but you're probably getting dinner out in Oakland and Berkeley and then a guy that works. She's gonna drive me home early.
Speaker 16: Bro, I need soap, man. I'm so fucking dirty.
Speaker 1: If you gonna sue me, I know an attorney.
Speaker 47: I am effused of roper and thoroughly wave your sister.
Speaker 16: I'm openly flirty.
Speaker 47: She gave me a kiss because she knows that I'm pretty.
Speaker 16: This grown folks shit, I'm way over thirty. In school, my teachers to say I was worthy.
Speaker 47: I didn't care and just gave him the birdy.
Speaker 16: And in the air and displaying the pearl.
Speaker 47: You're so broken, I'm totally sturdy.
Speaker 51: You must be choking it.
Speaker 16: You hope you can serve me.
Speaker 47: That's real, nervou you end up on the gurney. Your laans are like Wayne's world.
Speaker 16: You're not worthy.
Speaker 25: Put a pity, a pity about a pity, a pity drink about you. Put a pity, put a pity, a pity.
Speaker 31: Girl.
Speaker 16: You gotta go away to come back back.
Speaker 1: Figure this south and you die?
Speaker 7: Why not? But why not?
Speaker 46: Why not?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: But now you're really good left.
Speaker 7: It's not that she's not scared to death.
Speaker 1: But you don't want you don't want to die until you just fight as hard as you can. Right, we dig deeper into our holes. We'll sleep there. You'll see it. You hear it, you see it, You hear it, you see it, you hear it.
Speaker 16: When when when, when he comes back? It's great grand great grand.
Speaker 43: Yeah, great jerky by climbing white Glasses, by to and Ford, where everything you see is just lusty ignored records, so board paintings painted on phone board twenty something. Now is keep falling on it, all sorts dead, lord, it's just all so emphatical. Take a week candle rust of full sabbatical, so dramatical, seem curators, space invaders done light in the cross faders, thickness, wheels of Indian skaters decay in the bunks. But now it's co regenerates crash days they want done the In Phase shot one forty seven, Raster Hays that just names on trains on the bench and the waves is.
Speaker 19: Important as neolithic paints and caves.
Speaker 43: It's the combinance. See are more for the future. They are embedded deep in your computer. Whatever suits your consumer through a water.
Speaker 3: Nothing cute is that?
Speaker 19: Nothing cute than that?
Speaker 3: Nothing nothing cute of that.
Speaker 5: Lone.
Speaker 16: Many depressions or transgressions.
Speaker 43: Open up your minds and you can lessen your lessons that come rapid session of question you, deflections of reflections, inflection, infections, device and the sections away the tumor, humorous elections and forced inspections.
Speaker 28: If a man with no affection you, I stand in the way of your direction blust in a word for many good attentions mentioned no one and avoiding moving questions to my name in coach, insta emotion and horse remember.
Speaker 43: Reason, instagrams that sunny climady in the room.
Speaker 19: I can't go on the.
Speaker 43: Two and everything drew ups too soon, everything George to essays A little kill time, I got you suit the so Yesterday's real killed with the essays over low pill time, I got you suit the side Yesterday's roll killed.
Speaker 17: This is.
Speaker 46: Just the real killed.
Speaker 29: This is.
Speaker 16: Just a scientists.
Speaker 19: Asiety is the real killed exactly.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 19: Scientists.
Speaker 58: You can't give it beat from Buddy Peace. No you can't get it beat from Buddy Peace. No, you can't get it beat from Buddy Peace. Can't even get some console free mixed CD. No you can't get it beat from Buddy Peace. No you can't get it beat from Buddy Peace. No you can't get it beat from Buddy Peace. Can't even get some console free mixed CD.
Speaker 24: Joe johna desert away.
Speaker 9: Looking for a house with the Lady.
Speaker 24: Sack with Maggot Tarana on stage where they promised me fortune, faith said for the money, are thank for my supper, and saying for the love of my mama, and paper saying for the child of love beforeliving.
Speaker 16: A saying for the mama.
Speaker 24: What will agreeving?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm a.
Speaker 57: Make cause, I'm a make cause, A foteens, I'm changer. I'm a changer to her, I'm a my car, I'm my car.
Speaker 15: I thought, he.
Speaker 9: Sad, I'm a changer.
Speaker 19: I'm a changer.
Speaker 16: The body.
Speaker 9: To car.
Speaker 19: Drove from that dusty dayser happiness in my.
Speaker 24: Flu to a foreign safety.
Speaker 1: To the yous are my loving?
Speaker 57: Oh, I'm a make car, I'm a make cord. I foughten third so I'm a changer. I'm a changer.
Speaker 15: The body.
Speaker 16: It's too cold.
Speaker 57: I'm a make car. I'm a maid the fourteen.
Speaker 23: So I'm change.
Speaker 16: I'm a change.
Speaker 38: A two cars, what my god, my own use or you don't read, I'm awards am file.
Speaker 19: A file.
Speaker 12: Can can.
Speaker 16: A slow burners at a slow learner.
Speaker 59: They made a male staping on a tiger skin rouge they wearing vaded veils waiting for them comfanence drugs to kick in and sugar coat.
Speaker 1: Or all the fantasy book pooping.
Speaker 7: The boys.
Speaker 16: Broke a body skirt jure.
Speaker 59: On a test to go nobody piping on something image of a body rapp boom in the fine mind not hopes to remote mind, simple.
Speaker 23: Drasycle child like god, wear the crowd riding your.
Speaker 59: Hospital good both for your middle fingers, and said give the think is dead, then brokenness the thinker with the and and them singer.
Speaker 16: Waffle already to be filed in.
Speaker 59: A sexy rhetoric, and the dead cannot rockstead and you heavy lucky that you're still have nondnans and short served water and shocks the waters.
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna get you when I see you.
Speaker 1: Credit a magnitude.
Speaker 12: From the complete de grass I will remove possibly.
Speaker 59: In the sun, and I sprouse the flo Yes, yes, y'all, I do will respect y'all your popularities.
Speaker 16: Why I guess the best of this.
Speaker 1: Are in twenty five words?
Speaker 16: Or lie?
Speaker 18: Would you tell us what your philosophy is tonight?
Speaker 22: I want to sort of stay away from the more of the philosophical aspects of the what.
Speaker 16: Are you doing clause?
Speaker 7: Nothing that you've ever seen.
Speaker 50: You do, try to understand and get deeper into the questions that you want answered.
Speaker 33: You gotta be down this way, which makes this project all the more special. And you can just for sure how to be I see, yes, I don't know what it is. And I just lost my trains song that's his own business.
Speaker 3: What can I say again?
Speaker 16: I've lost my trains.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna talk for a while.
Speaker 16: Let me start again.
Speaker 4: I was born in March fourth, Torn from the harsh North, large horn of hardcore, My glasses half MC other half E jb U C Kate sixty five ways.
Speaker 19: This is what it was meant for.
Speaker 4: Friends coming rich, he let us come be sin torn, famous and anonymous, shameless and anonymous, ominous, the most uncommon denominator dominant.
Speaker 16: I'm the fade, a nice son.
Speaker 4: The mic third times a charm because twice was a strike. I'll give it the answer, and I'll tell you the proof. Sleeping dogs lie you, I'll tell you the truth.
Speaker 16: Last, but I'm flashed too. I never stay long.
Speaker 1: I just passed through.
Speaker 19: It won't be hard to I will ask you.
Speaker 56: And so that's true.
Speaker 19: All I know is that I want something. All that I know is I want something.
Speaker 16: All I know is that all I know is this, I want. I want something I want?
Speaker 7: And could you be more specifically?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 46: All right?
Speaker 53: You ready?
Speaker 4: Let's go from down the sunrise sunrise to Don, I say what's up my mind? And sometimes of mom sunrise Don from the sunrise. There's only one crown.
Speaker 16: The crown comes in one size. Again it is good.
Speaker 7: So what you're gonna do, y'all?
Speaker 3: Kill the lights?
Speaker 7: Kill the light when you know that you shouldn't.
Speaker 21: Ye.
Speaker 19: What you're gonna do, yo, kill the last Just kill the lights.
Speaker 4: The hard wonders under the darks. Guy has that search and the fire were marked by by the by the zion Ran. That's when the smart sly kill the kill the kill the lights.
Speaker 1: Now It was the first written in my head. There is methods of writing songs.
Speaker 45: Sometimes when I'm driving, if I don't want a radio or if the radio isn't producing, well, I turned it off and you know, work on little melodies or songs or you know whatever, and just get the idea for the song.
Speaker 60: Can't rip Me and rock Him Shall Rob Me, Elly Milk a restaurant coaching Rock He Love Keela Rock Super Love, Seas and stick Hey.
Speaker 23: Hank Williams, now Vanna, the Ramones and.
Speaker 60: Jack rel Fella Undergo, public m Stop start.
Speaker 4: Again, and public Enemy Stop start again, Public Enemy Stop start again, and public Enemy, Public Enemy Get out on top, bad things down below, beautiful size, the most terrified Now I cross the desert and the black wrap the can the most struck your voice in the universe, man, One good turn of the table deserves another.
Speaker 16: The prettiest girl in the whole world. She's got gorge size collect you said.
Speaker 4: Sixty five is the Kula rub drums. I'm the spell of rough cuts and the build of rob tuns them as the list. They come in the rhymer rub. The girls come to the show, have the time of theirs. The yod timber despises the stakes and the bress and the eggs and the ass and the bricks in the glass stakes in the passing the long road.
Speaker 7: So why don't go to that deck?
Speaker 16: Just doumbo instead?
Speaker 4: Every day do the mathematicals you can live for river or do the path of medicals have grammatical other half mechanical core goes. Get the blue robbers outramatical nerds, and the geeks and the birds and.
Speaker 16: The bees, the and identified flying objective state.
Speaker 7: Which is two words of three. Many people make that mistake.
Speaker 16: It was a party, ain't.
Speaker 4: Everybody was making the highest rustcreaming, and the visor was looking at it. Won't be along till everybody knowingbody pieces on the baby osmin.
Speaker 5: And man.
Speaker 16: Man, and.
Speaker 23: I swore never to share my vision with any others.
Speaker 7: It's trying to take a break.
Speaker 30: Kill.
Speaker 4: The truck stops near Roum, the King of the road, and the buck stops here. Guys, take something, no stress, some aphila. Don't mess with the thriller.
Speaker 23: I press your curve.
Speaker 16: What I walk by?
Speaker 7: Play it now?
Speaker 35: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Yeah, they play it?
Speaker 9: What I name?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 19: Playing?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 16: Living like that isn't cool. Fox in the hen house clipper in the swimming pools.
Speaker 4: More than a life in limbo offers tabloid magazines, daydreams of window washes.
Speaker 60: Gard How come your crash?
Speaker 4: Every time he's shown art, Sometimes I think he terrified of your own heart gem when you win, singing so one kind he should be singing.
Speaker 3: It ain't no suntimes.
Speaker 4: If you're thinking'm gonna play by the rule book, work on the cool look, kicking old school hook fool shrunk.
Speaker 16: Being worked by a cool cork just to get your tool top, You're out of love.
Speaker 4: If you think I'm gonna play by the roll book and work on the cool look kicking old school hook fool shruping here to fill a wrench.
Speaker 7: Yump now that you mentioned it.
Speaker 16: No right, no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 24: No no no no no no no no.
Speaker 16: We study a lot.
Speaker 7: We think all the time about certain kinds of study.
Speaker 16: Bad memory is the hurt inside of singing.
Speaker 4: But I choose to wander in the darkness sun Dante.
Speaker 22: Anybody else could do that too, anytime they wanted.
Speaker 16: My thoughts still wander over drums.
Speaker 4: The old voice is still echo, and I'm still collecting sketches.
Speaker 3: It ain't like it was.
Speaker 4: But I've been saying that since the beginning, and my idea of heaven has stayed pretty much the same.
Speaker 18: I've been chewed up.
Speaker 4: And spit out because I've always been.
Speaker 16: Hard to swallow.
Speaker 4: Kids don't write the name of their favorite band on their teens anymore, but fireworks and dirty jobs never go out of style.
Speaker 16: Our enemies are invisible, and our friends stayed a safe distance. I hope i'd read last Breath, making a balloon and.
Speaker 1: Ugly it's the new beautiful.
Speaker 4: Harsh is the new funny, and pretty is the new money. The death of a situationist.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing.
Speaker 16: Gil Scott Herron and Andy Warhol were both wrong. Anyone can play the drones.
Speaker 7: What weird?
Speaker 16: Well you think.
Speaker 13: Steady, Keep calm and carry on, tape arms to carn rear, Keep calm and carry on. Take arms to car and rear, Keep calm and carry on, tape arms to car and rear.
Speaker 16: Keep calm and carry on tape arms to car rear.
Speaker 5: So you're point the kill.
Speaker 12: Kill those Disney villains. Orders over feelings, the peace secure of the zone, because.
Speaker 16: We need humber Old supply.
Speaker 12: Humber Old supply pumber ol supply now, Pea, secure their zone. Soldier point their kill. Kill those Disney villains or those over feelings. Now, please secure their zone because we need humber Old supply. Cumber Old supply umber supply now, please secure their zone. Yes I am a soldier, point in, Yes I do protect this country. But I'm also saying anywhere else on earth, these fuckers lot me. It's much of to go and die on order of the politicians in these modern times.
Speaker 19: My knee and power are.
Speaker 16: The main religions.
Speaker 12: That's enough to get for with some distant, far off lamb one big show of power. Man, it all somethings that global ramp in a war on terror. But you won't find out being laden here if we're stopping tyrants, where the fuck ain't we in northful reason and just follow orders. Please don't blame me if things get to flee, people help their heroes, helping buros help me. Fucking sleeping what are the leaks of treatments? Kind of breaking that Geneva ship in these hour times, you take the line and just bend it a bit. I'm jacking them. I'm jacking them. And if we cannot find that oh, I'm slapping them. I'm slapping them at your local pay if their kid plays up, you smack it eight. I'm just disa plaining these kids. So we see you're bright at that door. To you pointing out hit them kill the Disney vielins orders over feelings pure that's on because we need.
Speaker 57: On the old supply, on the old supply on the.
Speaker 19: Piece of cure that's up.
Speaker 12: Don't you point out hitler kill those Disney feelings orders over feelings pecure those.
Speaker 38: Because we need on the old supply, on the old supplier on the now.
Speaker 16: Please secure that. Yes, I am that cheap, that killer machine. I feed that meat.
Speaker 3: I serve so of the enemy, and.
Speaker 16: I'm really stepping anybody feeling. I want to claim that's her burning time reminimented Earth. I must face invaders, see me work, give no call to squashed the earth soldier boy.
Speaker 37: I told your boy your home to store my pop is mean.
Speaker 12: If we hang Thomers to England.
Speaker 30: Your better watch the queen if we're talking violence, and I'll probably be on the scene. We informed the Alliance's guy that casts us to interfeed. We anticipate your compliance with the author receive we proply reminded supports behind the order of things.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you get boid your men us.
Speaker 30: First thing to ad your weapon, destroy defense done in here. You ready to earn good solder boys, he served, Yes, sir, catch me at your local high school passing that recruit of falls.
Speaker 16: Can't find you what's out, but we can get you win the uniforms. So don't you're pulling out Hitler kill us Disney villains, O, just over feelings.
Speaker 5: I'm not please good that's home because we need um.
Speaker 30: They own supplies on their own supply while I'm please cure that's the home.
Speaker 12: Don't you point out Hitler gives the Disney villains, Oh, just over feelings, no peak good of us home because we need to put.
Speaker 7: Me boy.
Speaker 15: When your better round, when you better run.
Speaker 32: A bunch of soldier boys have been on a long hank and friends. The story is true. I know I was that soldier.
Speaker 14: Reality films to be buried with crew.
Speaker 3: This is buddy Peace.
Speaker 41: I'm just checking in with you again just to say hello, and also just to give you a few of the track IDs from earlier. That was quite a long sweep, so I figured out just give you a little bit of information little track, ID kind of check in, say yo and make sure everyone's doing okay, okay, okay, gecko right, So where did I leave you? I think I left you on the Wolf Diesel Mountain megamix mini mix of a mixtape. Long story, Oh my god, it's a to explain. This is the Road to insanity. But basically it's a mini mixed primo of a bigger mixtape which is based on sort of indie ish post rock type stuff I think, with hip hop vocals over it. And this is a condensed thing to promote that which I made. I think it is about like fifteen to twenty years ago. Now it's crazy old. Then following that was a remix of a track by b Dolan called Last Temptation of Wiley Coti, which is the original is from his album The Wound Is Not the Body, which is a sensational piece of work. And yeah, this is this is my remix of the track from that. We did a lot of stuff back in the twenty teens, did the trilogy called House of Bees.
Speaker 3: We did I think I guessed on like a couple of his albums.
Speaker 41: We did a lot of stuff, So yeah, have a peep at that if you can, and following that, oh yeah, yeah, this one is a debut premiere. This is me producing the track with Swell on vocals. Swell is from The meter Maids, who I played you earlier on. This track is called CBT move your Feet kind of in its original form from when Swell recorded it, maybe like twenty to fourteen something like that. It's an oldie, but yeah, there's sort of the whole projectors. It kind of got paused for a bit. But the good news is it looks like it's going to see Live days or twenty twenty five or so.
Speaker 3: Here's hoping. But anyway, I've really wanted to share this one with you because I love this one. I love it.
Speaker 41: I think it's such a nice track. It's just been ringing in my head since he sent it back to me the first time. So yeah, he wanted to share some of the goodness with you.
Speaker 3: After that. Some scratches I did for Bucks sixty five.
Speaker 41: I think it's a track called Gates of Hell or something hell something fire, burning fire, something like that.
Speaker 3: You can hear it.
Speaker 41: I did loads of burning scratch, fire scratch samples, you get it. After that little section of the meeting Age remix album I did called All the Smoke, but this is the very end part of interlude. And then after that another little debut, another little teaser from projects with me and my friend Eric Steyer.
Speaker 3: It's called What a Pity.
Speaker 41: Eric's an amazing rapper, journalist, podcaster, all around jack of all trades, and we've been making music for a little bit. This project is really exciting, Like it's just kind of wrap your rap really nice, just kind of I just sort of keep sending him kind of drummy wrap tracks and he keeps banging out awesome verses from so yeah, it's going to be It's going to be goody. So yeah, looking forward to playing you more of that soon. Yeah, this is the first one I've played anyone, So yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope you dug that.
Speaker 41: After that some scratches for a Bat Dolan track called Lazarus, which is from his album Killed the Wolf. Following that was another debut from another project with me and the artist Remy Ruff, who is also a rapper and a producer, but probably known more for his artwork, which you could describe as futuristic graffiti sort of style.
Speaker 3: If I was pressed, but have a look, he's on Instagram.
Speaker 41: I mean you'll find him under Remy Raffi's also in a group called The Dead Can Rap with Mike Ladd and yeah, he's good business and good people, so definitely worth a following a look. That project will be coming out next year. That track is called Gray Primer after that track with my good friend ang Takatz who is Australia originating singer songwriter, and we recorded this track in a school in Laos in around twenty seventeen to a backing noise of chickens, farm work in general and mope, which wasn't easy. And this one's called fourteen thousand Suns. That's from a project we did called Riverside Review, which is super nice. It's on my bank camp. And yeah, we did what we could with what we had, which wasn't a lot. It was quite a basic setup and.
Speaker 3: We only had a few things out there in the house, but God bless us, we tried. I think it sounds nice.
Speaker 41: So after that, there was a half of a remix I did with my friend drum machine Mike. It was a track with Dose one a World one. I remixed the Dose one part and he remixed the all one part.
Speaker 7: This is the dose one part.
Speaker 41: Either side of that, there's a couple of beats from another project I did to sort of like interlead these stuff. Then there's a track with me and the Canadian wrapper Bucks sixty five the tracks called Studi Baker, where I put a bunch of drum brakes together and threw in some strategically placed words as like obstacles for him to kind of weave around, and he did in the fine fashion, and it sounds all I love what he did, But that is really really smart. It's just a really nice surprise when I heard the finished result.
Speaker 3: So it's quite an old one.
Speaker 41: I think we might have done that in like I want to say, two thousand and eight could have been something like that. It was a long time ago. I remember that, but added a few bits onto it over the years. So that's Studi Baker, And then after that another little beat, and then after that was the Soldier Boy remix, which is the remix of Scrubius Pips Soldier Boy, which is on his distraction pieces if memory serves, if he just be Dolan, and this is a remix I made of that. Then after that, which I'm may be talking On Right Now is a version of Tom Waite's.
Speaker 3: Hold On Now.
Speaker 41: I remade his album Mule Variations using eight bits or chip tune instruments, and it's a lot of fun, depending on how you define fun.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know what the.
Speaker 41: Purpose of it is, but it's one of those projects that I had to do and I was drawn towards and I completed. I had the sheet music for Mule Variations and a name idea in place, and that was basically all I needed to pursue the project. So I called the project Donkey Kong Variations because of Donkey and Mule and Donkey Kong and Arcades and Mule Variations, and you understand where else going with that.
Speaker 3: So that's I think what you're probably hearing in the background.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to play the whole thing because it's a.
Speaker 41: Very specific sound and maybe not for everyone, but I feel like it will work in the background situation. What I'm going to leave you on is a track called La Looks with Maya Rapp and partner Herik Steyer, another track that we did. We did this back in twenty eighteen or so, so that pretty much concludes the festive megamix by myself. So let me just take this quick opportunity at the end here, I'm going to keep it quick to thank all of you for listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I really really appreciate your EARS.
Speaker 41: Podcast is an absolute pleasure to work on with Brett and your listening Ears make it so worthwhile. And you know, speaking to people on Patreon who you follow the podcast, and if people who have heard it in the greater world, I mean, it's it's a beautiful thing. And I love seeing and hearing people who are listeners and who've listened to it and like it and such like. So yeah, a true pleasure. And yeah, really really nice to just sort of chat to some of you and like play some music. This is a really nice chance to do that.
Speaker 7: So thanks for.
Speaker 41: Listening, and thank you to all the iHeartMedia, Big Money Players Network, thanks to Brett, thanks to everyone involved, all the people who form a part of the chain. Until you hear from me again, thank you again, and please enjoy the rest of the year, enjoy the start of the new year. And to quote young Brett Goldstein, now more than ever, and I emphasized more than ever, be excellent to each other.
Speaker 9: I think if I had my choice, you know, like three wishes or something.
Speaker 3: All the people are here, but the exception of those.
Speaker 1: Of my friends who have died, But all the people who are alive.
Speaker 7: You know that I love here.
Speaker 3: This is beautiful.
Speaker 16: Last time I was in La I saw a show. I didn't pay.
Speaker 50: I at least wanted to buy some merch went to the booth and they didn't have a shirt that met me. Asked the woman working Therewhere else can I get these? She says, sometimes they got better sizes on their website. I said, all right, but all right, I let her.
Speaker 47: On that night, I was smoking weed back at.
Speaker 42: My hotel and I looked online and all I could find was small and double legxell.
Speaker 47: I ended up getting the smallst center, not supporting them at all. I forget by the time that they sent it, I think as somebody who could fit in it.
Speaker 51: Draw through the freeway again about how much I used to hate them when I lived there. Maybe nervous, but now I've been its perfect. Then I drove on the freeway thinking, and boy, how my child used to that when I lived there made me nervous, And now I'm then it's perfect.
Speaker 42: And then and then the next day I was out of downtown La over and the new and approved part where they got the cool food, and Mark and I had been.
Speaker 16: Over there for at least a couple of years. I knew a lot about it.
Speaker 42: So, I mean, all that you hear is about how there's been so much change and it's all been rearranged. So what I thought was kind of strained was how much.
Speaker 9: Of it looked the same, gave some change. To dude who just moved to town, said he.
Speaker 42: Did it like it here, but he probably stick around.
Speaker 7: And I drove to the freeway thinking.
Speaker 3: And bout how much chimes study when I lived there made me nervous.
Speaker 49: Now I visited this part.
Speaker 16: And then I drove on the freeway.
Speaker 51: About how much I used to hate it when I lived there.
Speaker 42: Stay away, gone nude, and watch.
Speaker 9: Movie I'm Sad.
Speaker 42: And then on the weekend I ran into my ex girlfriend.
Speaker 7: She looked great and I looked bad.
Speaker 16: She said, I look good, but I looked sad. She asked me why that was, and I told her just.
Speaker 50: Because I stopped feeling bad one day, but I kept on looking this way.
Speaker 16: And then on the weekend I met up with my ex girl friends.
Speaker 42: She looked great and I looked bad.
Speaker 16: She said, I look good, but I looked sad.
Speaker 42: She asked me why that was, and I told her just because I stopped feeling bad one day.
Speaker 3: But I kept her on.
Speaker 42: Looking this way and draw to the freeway, gave about how much I studied.
Speaker 18: When I lived there made me nervous.
Speaker 17: But now.
Speaker 51: Drawing on the freeway give how much I do.
Speaker 16: When I lived there made me nervous.
Speaker 22: Wow, it's even it's even hard to say goodbye to you on a tape. It's hard to say goodbye to you on the phone. So I will turn off now and come back later and and talk to you some more.
Speaker 44: Sever sever sever sever sever sever sever sever sever sever sever sever severever severe severe
Speaker 48: M