Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're going to start to party and.
Speaker 2: Start part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran after Party.
Speaker 2: Who's coming to blood Manor on Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it must be the after party podcast. That's a good question though, Danielle wants to know who's coming to blood Manor who. By the way, Uh, the date for that Blood Manor appearances the twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: Of October twenty twenty five five.
Speaker 4: So if you're listening to this podcast after that, yeah, you're living in the past.
Speaker 2: It's done. We had a great time, though, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: But we do it every year, and it's so funny because a lot of us we're all in the house scaring you. They put on this crazy makeup on us, and a lot of us want to do the same thing every year in the house.
Speaker 2: Like Andrew was a bush last year?
Speaker 3: Do you remember they dressed up like a scary bush. And I actually thought he wouldn't want to do that again because I figured it was so hot in that costume.
Speaker 2: He's like, I want to be a bush again.
Speaker 4: Well, because the first year he would jump out and say boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was not great at that. Literally, is he getting better as the year's togs.
Speaker 4: I don't know, he's just comfortable in the bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need an airhorn because every time I've done this, I get sick because I scream at the top of my lungs. Yeah, but like it's like a week I'll be not feeling good. So I think I need airhorn to bloat it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm I'm torn between my shovel to shovel or not shovel this time. Usually I drag that shovel around, but I do. But you know, I get the little migraine sometimes from that shovel.
Speaker 4: Are you beating yourself in the head?
Speaker 3: I slam it. I screamed my head off. But I always want to wear that big gown.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's my safeful dress, the big zombie gown looking thing.
Speaker 2: Scary. You're gonna be a clown again this year, I guess.
Speaker 4: So that would require the three D paint. Right where the ones that glow when you wear the glasses and then they jump jump out.
Speaker 3: There is a three D room and god, you're usually in there, yes, right with the clown.
Speaker 4: His name is fucking clowning clown.
Speaker 2: The problem with that makeup is though.
Speaker 1: When we go outside, it's not lit up the way that it is inside, so you just kind of look like a crazy person, right, which is fine.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love when they spray your face with the airbrush. I don't know why, I feel it smells and I.
Speaker 4: Love that because you're getting high off. It is all fun. Look, you've you've been going to Haunted House since since you were a kid. Can you imagine performing in one? And so Daniel gives us that opportunity every.
Speaker 3: Year, and it's so much fun because you know, if you listen to us all the time, it's your opportunity like to you know, come and let us scare you and you get if you come early, we come outside, we break character. I don't usually, but I will this year. And like you know, it's for a charity to all the money goes to Saint Jude. So they don't even in for the zombies that are in the house. They don't like say, oh well we have to pay those people. They take care of it. Blood Matter takes care of it. The guy who runs Blood Matter is amazing and he's like, no, I want every single penny to go to Saint Jude. And the name of his son, Joey Lorenzo, and so that's where the money goes, and so it's a good cause.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you a blood manor story. Yeah, So a couple of years in a row, all the actors would get together, they'd come in and they would do their thing, and there was this one ghoulish guy that was all dressed up and in there every year or a couple of years in a row. No one knew who he was. And then at the end of every night he wouldn't be there. He would just disappear, and so they didn't know if it was just like everyone thought, oh it must be that guy's friend over there, or if they go into a wedding and no one knows who you're there to, you know, represent they think maybe he never was real what I don't know this story? Yeah, yeah, this is an old old I mean this is back when they're in their old location. And so he never came back after people started talking about it, he never came back.
Speaker 3: Whoah.
Speaker 4: So when you go through Daniel's haunted mansion at Blood Matter, you never know if everyone's supposed to be there, or maybe there's one or two people who were just hanging out.
Speaker 3: I mean, we know that building is haunted, and there's that room downstairs that's like kind of off to the side, and if you go inside, everyone has a different experience. When I go in there, it's a little cold, and there's this weird smell that takes over. It's so strange.
Speaker 1: I don't go in there, wire in there playing around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, get out of here.
Speaker 4: If you for the opportunity, miss I bungee jumped, and miss I would jump out of air. Why would you not walk into the haunted room?
Speaker 1: Because the paranormal is too much for me. The things that I can see and feel in touch and I know, like this is what this is. That's one thing, Yeah, but the I have no idea what this is, and I have no idea how to combat whatever it is.
Speaker 2: No thank you.
Speaker 1: You know who will.
Speaker 2: Never go who hasn't come and done the house with us? Coach to boy Josh.
Speaker 3: He refuses because he said, and he took me aside, and he goes, I have to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I am so scared. I don't I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 4: He's very scared, so he won't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to convince it him to do it. This year, I said Gandhi was scared and now she loves it. Yeah, it's so much.
Speaker 4: People like Josh are just scared in life.
Speaker 1: Josh does scream like a moose office.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering when to get tickets it' Ze went on to dot com slash scream, So that's what.
Speaker 4: There ever been a horror movie set in a haunted house like this, because it's what a good idea. It's a labyrinth. Remember when they were trying to take us too like our spots. Yeah, it's amaze within a minie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's really fright.
Speaker 4: If you had to get out of there.
Speaker 3: I forget it when the lights are on, like when I first I get there very early. When I first get there, it's so weird going through it with the lights on and just checking it out. It's such a different feeling. But then once those lights are off, you're feeling yourself around.
Speaker 4: Where there are people who work there to get lost.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah yeah, and some people have worked there for years and they have their spot, their set job. There's a guy who brings you in and he kind of like read you the rules, like don't touch people, don't do this, don't do that.
Speaker 2: He's the guy and he just he has it down. He's amazing.
Speaker 4: I've been in a million haunted houses, haunted house attractions. Amount of blood matter is by far the most incredible. YEP, and we're doing it October twenty eighth. All the tickets available now, Buy him up now z one hunder dot com slash Scream Scream Figure Danielle
Speaker 3: To the Elvis Duran after party