Speaker 1: What's Up Its djscreen from the Big Facts podcast, letting you know that the key to dinner time success is variety. Hello Fresh keeps your taste buzz on their toes with forty chef crafted recipes to select from every week. From family friendly to fit and wholesome, you always find new and exciting recipes to try and love and listen. We know it's the fall time and you got places to be, and standing in the checkout line is not one of them. Leave the meal planning and grocery shopping to HelloFresh. With pre portioned ingredients and easy step by step recipes delivered to your door. You'll save so much time and cut out the hassle. And I'm here to tell you personally that Hello Fresh has been amazing for someone like me that's always on the go. Hello Fresh makes cooking easy and fast, and I'm here to tell you there's nothing that tastes better than their crispy kicking Cayene chicken cutlets.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: So go to HelloFresh dot com, slash fifty Big Facts and use the cold fifty Big Facts for fifty percent off plus free shipping.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Go to Hello fresh dot com slash fifty Big Facts and use the code fifty Big Facts for fifty percent off plus free shipping. Hello Fresh America's number one meal kit.
Speaker 2: Big Bank.
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 4: Screen?
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be.
Speaker 5: On BBJAD Okay, so let me ask you bring.
Speaker 2: You big big facts right now.
Speaker 6: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com line.
Speaker 2: From the Trap Music Museum team.
Speaker 1: Big Facts is here, Big Bank, DJ Screen Baby Jada Today.
Speaker 2: Were welcome in Texas own club.
Speaker 1: God Outside the single Going Crazy, the album she Won't Leave Houston Going Crazy.
Speaker 2: Beat King is here. What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: I just gonna say, y'all really fuck with me because it's it's earlyer than the motherfucker right now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you got to get it in early in the morning, persons.
Speaker 6: I am, but it's like when you're on rap time, man, Like I normally wake up at like sixty seven in the morning, okay, every morning, but you outside working these clubs every night.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying? This morning ain't what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fact better fact uble jump straight into it. So just beat King the person. You don't smoke, you don't drink.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, but an average, average supporter of the culture. But then you got to be king the character of the promoter that has women with cucumbers and all kinds of different vegetables and fruits and all that stuff going on.
Speaker 7: Oh, now you gotta explain what they're doing with these vegetables and such a point of interest. You explain they're doing several different things actually with the fruits and.
Speaker 2: Put them in their mouths, and let y'all know.
Speaker 6: That's the old I would get canceled today doing that shit. Man. I can't even move like that now. But like twenty eighteen, yeah it was. It was a lot of sexual education going down on stage.
Speaker 2: Sexual education, you know. So the show now ain't like that.
Speaker 6: It ain't like that now. Man, it's like that cucumbing shit. I couldn't do that shit today. Man, I get canceled like the mother. But I think I actually started COVID with that shit b for sucking cucumbers on both sides and sweat. Yeah, I think I started.
Speaker 5: Not the most sanitary activity at.
Speaker 3: That moment, because I know you for a minute when you when you so that they helped you jump off as an artist, and shit, But how how was it like dealing with your family or maybe you know your mom because.
Speaker 7: Your mom, your mom is like real heavy in the church right well now.
Speaker 6: She passed away back twenty fifteen, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, she was heavy in church. But she ain't see that chapter in my life. You know, she's still sorry, you know what I'm saying. But with that, man, it was it's basically, man, I got two daughters, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, they kind of was seeing that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know how the algorithms worked on Instagram and ship. They were probably so young at the time they was laughing and shit thinking like they was playing or something like that.
Speaker 4: Ain't know what like.
Speaker 6: That's why Instagram couldn't do nothing about it. It wasn't like it was deal those on stage. It was vegetables. So Instagram probably wish they could sucking take that shit down. But at the end of the day, teaching thes bitch how to eat healthy, that's all man.
Speaker 1: You know, does that in fact you being able to have relationships and shit, girl got a girl.
Speaker 4: Right now, you know what I'm saying. But I had to Tony down on you know, did you have.
Speaker 5: Her during that during that produce time.
Speaker 4: Frame, that was that was my savage time my career.
Speaker 6: I actually had more fun at that period of my career than I do now when I'm way more successful and shit like them shows was crazy. Yeah, that's when Uncle Luke followed me and he was like, you show him up fucking shit things seen in like twenty years, you know what I'm saying. So like, that's when me and him got cool around twenty eighteen cause he saw that ship and it.
Speaker 7: Was all of the pioneers of putting things in women's offices.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's your motivation. What motivates you to do this shit?
Speaker 6: Man? Bro Shit, I've been rappers since I was ten. I started making beats when I was sixteen, and the most cost too much, you know what I'm saying. I started making beats rapping and around like oh five and Show six, I'm making songs like Geez and ship like That's what all I was listening to back then. But my partners, they was really the street niggas. I wouldn't like outside like that, you know what I'm saying. So I'm making music for them. You know what I'm saying, But it wasn't clicking, you know what I'm saying, because that wasn't me like that. So as soon as I said bitch, popped it pussy, that's when all the fans came and ship. So I'm like, well, I guess it's what people want from me. And I told my rapped down. I started rapping all like eminem, I stopped doing all that, just start rapping by pussy and dishes, and that's when I started getting the money, you know what I'm saying. So I just I ain't I was gonna be that good at it, you know what I'm saying. And it kept on doing that ship and you know that's my lane. In Houston. Before I came out, it wasn't an energetic sound there. It was more traditional you know what you thought were Houston. It was more car culture music and real life, you know, you know what I'm saying, swinging and candy painting, all letting.
Speaker 4: I don't do drugs.
Speaker 6: I don't smoke and drink, so in the city where everybody is slow, I'm the only one with energy. I'm not on drugs, you know what I'm saying. So that's what made me stand out, you know what I'm saying. And I had like all the energy back in twenty and nine and ten. You know, it ain't like how it is now now. You got everybody in Houston has a club song. You know, it wasn't really no club sound before me, you know, aside from UGK you know, let me see it or shit like that. But I put Houston music on the mally.
Speaker 7: So let me ask you this, So, how important do you think that the ratio of your song topics to the actual beats?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 7: As far as you're like making your success? I guess what I'm saying is what do you think is more important?
Speaker 5: Or what do you.
Speaker 7: Think has fueled your career or pushed or sound more? The lyrics or the actual beat?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: I think both, you know what I'm saying. I tell all everybody all the time, you can't compete with the rapper that make its own beats, you know what I'm saying. Like it's like the consistency you can have, you know what I say, Anything that's working, you can find your way to fit in that pocket, or you can decide if you want to change the sound the next year. You know what I'm saying, like it's with the beat. You know the beat. The beat is very important, Like I ain't never seen a bitch dance to acapella. You know what I'm saying, Like women got to hit that beat. Yes, you know what I'm saying, That beat going. You know what I'm saying. You can get on there talking about bullshit. You can be a fact. You can be a liar out here that ain't really did nothing the shit you're talking about, none of that. Long as that beat at you, like you're gonna be listening, let me see if I like this lame as ship first.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that beat, you know yeah, you.
Speaker 9: Can see yourself as a certified Yeah, oh yeah, the recipe.
Speaker 6: And you can't. People don't believe it's magic until you can do it over and over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You get one that should be an accident or maybe TikTok blessed you or something, but nah, scream. Me and him been locked in like over ten years. And I was coming out here to the A back in twenty twelve when Atlanta really ain't fucking me like that. And I'm casting our CDs at Clark and everywhere. I'm running down on scream. I remember that's when stream just got with our MMG all.
Speaker 4: Around that time and screaming he was he was, he was fucking with me.
Speaker 3: In twenty twelve, you know then, I think you still find yourself musically.
Speaker 6: My thing I had found myself musically already is just the A is just different. You know, we'll work in Texas, especially back then, it wasn't really working out here like that, you know what I'm saying, Like it was, but it wasn't. You have to really lock in, like people always say, I pul go there Atlanta and get on like Bro, Atlanta ain't like that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: You can't just come Atlanta for the weekend and think the city just gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 4: You gotta be out here so much they think you moved here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You gotta lock in with the right people, you know what I'm saying, not lock in with the wrong people. Don't get robbed, don't get your car broken into all that.
Speaker 4: Straight up?
Speaker 2: So what the hell of studio session on night?
Speaker 3: Like because y'all got a few records with you and Suki Hana and locking in like what what how where does it start with his goal?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 2: Then? What do y'all talk about?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 2: How does it work?
Speaker 3: Because she's the add in her lane, your similar lanes, but you're like the male.
Speaker 6: With me and Suki mad we ain't even like you said. I said it was like twenty eighteen is because I had started the whole Q coumbing thing. Yeah, then all of a sudden she come out of nowhere way in Philly doing the ship.
Speaker 4: They're like, who do this? Motherfucker? Try to steal up? What the fuck?
Speaker 6: And then I'm like, nigga, you lame as hell when by somebody trying to steal some cucumbers?
Speaker 4: What the fuck wrong with you? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So like I ain't DM or nothing, but all my fans start hopping in their comments, be king shit, it's be keen. There's some Texans, shit, what as you do? And then from there we became cool to sell and you know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 6: Me being in this ship like thirteen fourteen years man, Like I can't hang with fake rappers man, people who ain't just you really believe it's it's fake as shit going on. Like Svia is a real person, you know what I'm saying. In real life, everything she do strategic. You know what I'm saying, She remind me of myself. She'd be having a nice, normal conversation with somebody cut a camera.
Speaker 4: On or something.
Speaker 6: We snapped writing the character in like, you know what I'm saying, When that camera camera go off, I'm like, all right, now, where are we going to get some all the fruits from?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying? Like, yeah, you know, so you know, just entertainers' real entertainers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you think your biggest obstacle.
Speaker 6: Up, biggest obstacle getting comfortable in Texas hopping out. The text is so big, bro like you'll get on out there and be getting money, and you know what I'm saying, nigga like me, I always realized it's work to be done when a bigger rapper will come to Houston. And then all my whole stopped applying. Said I'm like, okay, I need to get like that, all right.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So this text had you really comfortable because you get on the Texas, you're not gonna be broke.
Speaker 4: No more you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna perform one song, see Dieu.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, I got a whole lot.
Speaker 6: So it's like, look at people like Boosy and Gucci and all them, like in my redge and I've turned to like a legacy act. I don't need a new song because I can perform all my old hits, you know, saying forever and yeah, yeah, motivation wise, just I ain't gonna lie hearing new artists. You know, you hear some new motherfuckers like Sexy Red killing it. You know what I'm saying. I was just I was hanging with her last night. You know what I'm saying. I'm just like, at the end of the day, it's always gonna be some new young energy to have you.
Speaker 4: Like, all right, she sounds a right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the women. They're going hard. Every time that time Cardi get on something, she's detmolishing it. Lotto and you know, Cola Ray, everybody, all the women because it wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's.
Speaker 6: Music going cycles, you know what I'm saying, And it's just the women in time right now, like it's any time something successful you're gonna inspire something else, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like Cardi kicked that door down as far.
Speaker 2: As yes, inspiring women.
Speaker 6: Who was like, damn, all right, shit, I ain't really got to sell pussy no more if I get some heart beats.
Speaker 7: And then another thing not but like another thing that that that Cardi did. Why fuck with her so much is because she's always reaching back, like grabbing, and it's not I want to know, like trying to jump on a new wave or trying to jump on the hoiest shit or whatever. Like if she sees some shit that she likes before it even blows up, she's gonna like fuck with you and like fucking jump on it and shoot the video and you know, embrace you and make her fucking fans embrace you, and you know, like really really give you that love and that extra push that you need to get over the hump so you can really like try.
Speaker 5: To be successful on some genuine shit for real life.
Speaker 6: And like I said, I fuck with Cardy too, because a lot of artists just fuck the word artist people. They not like that. And I don't want to help anybody, you know what I'm saying, a lot of artists to be like, man, I like this song, I don't want to post it. I don't really know that nigga. I don't want to give them that the look or they.
Speaker 7: Got a chip on their shoulder because nobody helped them and they like since it was fucked me, fuck everybody else like type, she's not like that.
Speaker 4: She helped me with didn't leave.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, shot out to her hand off shit and I'm saying it was always posting my song never. You know what I'm saying, It's probably gonna be platinum by Christmas or some shit. So yeah, like shot out to Cardin said what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Yeah that new that driver is crazy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, jealous, Yeah, that's my favorite rapp up Gus genius. Say anything else.
Speaker 2: About when I got big.
Speaker 3: The record homeless bitch, we got to talk about it's a big fat man.
Speaker 2: We're homeless bitch, homeless bitch.
Speaker 3: Just talk about it from top about them where come from a little bit of the controversy the feat and are because most of these bitches are.
Speaker 2: Let me say this.
Speaker 4: Let me say this.
Speaker 6: I have a lot of songs on my album that come off like I hate women and I don't love women, love black women all that. You know what I'm saying. Let's put these bitches out here, That's what I'm talking about. And it's a lot of women in Houston who are beautiful, got these bottle girl jobs, strippers and all that, but they are sleeping on couches and shit.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They don't They don't necessarily have their priorities in the right place.
Speaker 6: And they probably ain't think I mean, it's it's their fault, but they don't know how to manage money.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They get it and just blow it on some bullshit real quick, or you know what I'm saying, I don't know how to save nothing, whatever the case is. You want to know what I'm saying, See how bad bitch living. Just wait till the club let out and watch what cars you get in.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Like it's never what you think.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like it's And at the end of the day, these are the women who talk down on me and a man, I'm looking for a nigga with the bag I ain't you know what I'm just like, all right, I got something for that. Yeah, you know, so got to.
Speaker 8: Be a hell of a nigga to get a broke bitch.
Speaker 6: Hey, Oh god, you gotta get money to get a broke bitch today. And that ship, well, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, man, homeless bitch man, that's just a song came up with the hook. I was in Kansas City at a show, sitting in my truck waiting to get my back in, and fan walked up to the window. She's like, oh my god, can't I love your shit? You know what I'm saying, A bitch, ain't hey really where she needs to be right now? I'm homeless in the motherfucker but I'm your biggest fan out here. I was like, oh man, I appreciate you. I left the windowp I was like, homeless bitch. I got my phone, got their record. I said, this ship's like here when I go back home, went back home, made a beat around, a little quick, a little beat, and yeah, I said, it's gonna be I want on one. So I stopped the video like two weeks ago. So the video is gonna be crazy. It's gonna be girl sitting on the curve with a blanket over.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be minus the homes.
Speaker 4: She's gonna be rash, Like.
Speaker 8: What's your biggest yo aha moment? Like damn fo fuck with me? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's been like thirteen fourteen years, bro, Like, uh, Atlanta kind of caught on leg with me. I'm saying, twenty eighteen is on down. But it's a lot of them moments, Man, I say one of them. It was a small moment, but let me know that I'm making noise. When Drake followed me, you know what I'm saying. It was like twenty nineteen. And I always sing high praises to Drake because he always keep his hand on the post.
Speaker 4: So what's going on?
Speaker 6: Even before then leave my turn up with the Thick and all them songs and shit, he was fucking with me a whole year before that, you know what I'm saying, Like he saw one of my shows and just up and follow me, you know what I'm saying, And you know, me and him being cool. They just let me know that, Like even though I'm still climbing to get to exactly where I want to be, the important people know, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, people like Jake Cole, you know what I'm saying, He followed me. God damn, like all the important people like you know. So it'd be those when I give respect from people like that, you know it. Let me know that because this lane I'm in, that's not for a guy. People don't take it that seriods as they do when the women do it, you know what I'm saying. Like I remember, like when Meghan and Stallion first came out.
Speaker 4: She from the City. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And you know, my whole career up to that point, I could be on stage like bitch pop there, pussy and I have to have bitches on stage popping there, pussy. Megan could be on stage and be like, bitch pop there, pussy turn around and then do it right then, yeah, because I'm like, how you compeople with that? Like you're like, popped there, pussy, bitch turned around and then bow and everybody start going dumb.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, all right, that's what's up, man, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's like yeah, man, So yeah, you know, like I say, the respect from you know, people who are already.
Speaker 1: Up for real, you know, We'll see some wild shit on social media with the fruits and vegetables and ship, but have you is this something we haven't seen that might have been a too far moment, like some intimacy, some sexual ship at a show out there where he.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, whoa hold on, y'all going to all tonight?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: You know what? Me and Uncle Luke had a conversation about that. We was on live one time and he was like, uh, He's like, watch out for what they're gonna do to you. You know what I'm saying, that's a that's a it's cool lane, but it's it's it's a it's a sensitive lane.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I ain't really understood what he meant. You know.
Speaker 6: So when I got to doing these crazy shows around the country with females are getting naked on stage, q comings in the real sexual shows you become, you start getting banned in certain Bible belt, you know, the chilling circuit, you know, like like certain places. You know, after you do shit like that, you turn that city upside down on Facebook the next morning when all the videos circles from the night before and all that, and motherfucking mayors don't want you to come back. And what I'm saying, I got like banned from like three cities, you know what I'm saying, One in Arkansas. One I can't think I can remember the other two off the spot, but it was a while ago. But yeah, you know, with that lane, it's it's very sensitive. You know, you're a girl that do something on stage, but maybe she was drunk and didn't really remember it or something. Now she want that video down when she wake up and be like that, I was a whole last night. I don't want to be represented like that, you know what I'm saying. So you really kind of, you know, cater to that, and you know, you can lose some good content, you know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, Man, it's I went from that to making a vicious I make their friend, I make their friend put the cucumb in a'm off instead of me, you know what I'm saying. Because if a girl friend put the cucumb in her mouse, she ain't gonna be tripping like that, you know what I'm saying. So you got to be strategic with it, you know. But for the most part, man, them shows, you know, it's a fun but you know it's it's it's risky.
Speaker 3: Who the hardest person that might have came at you on some cancel shit like maybe like a I don't know, like a some cancel shit.
Speaker 2: It was an artists.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't really have politician problems, but I remember it was just one one white girl in Oklahoma. She did it, and I woke up and I wouldn't take it down because I was like, no, motherfucker, I got one hundred thousand views. No, you know what I'm saying. And then daddy or something was a lawyer or some shit. They was trying to serve me papers type shit, you know. So at the end of the day, man like I said, that was a fun era, you know what I'm saying. You gotta be careful, you know, because you you know, women they want to act like those.
Speaker 4: I don't want people that really think they you know, you know, straight up.
Speaker 2: So moving forward to the she Won't Leave Houston album.
Speaker 3: So how does the sound and how you're approaching that different from be King of the Past.
Speaker 6: Well, that album was really like damn near three years old, you know what I'm saying. It's like a couple of songs on there I made back in twenty twenty, you know, and then lead went viral as fuck. You know, I signed the Columbia Records, and you know it was getting it popping.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: After time passes, I'm realizing that you don't really need a major label, but you have to sign to realize that, you know what I'm saying. Before you sign, you're like, man, I.
Speaker 5: Want to get a deal, and I need a machine, you know, and.
Speaker 6: I have been independent ten years Friday that so already know how to move all the pds in the country all that shit. But I'm like, no, I need I need a fucking label. As soon as you sign, you realize all these labels.
Speaker 5: Just giving your money away.
Speaker 6: They outsourced. Ain't nobody in them buildings doing all that shit. They hire other people to do all this shit the same off because you can hire on your own, and you don't realize that until you sign, you know, so after three years, you know just kind of just I ain't gonna say being stagnant. I'm doing everything I can and stay afloat. You know, I was like, man, I just then I realized I'm coming up to the end of my deal.
Speaker 4: So once I realized that I recorded all new shit.
Speaker 6: So the whole album is damn near like two months old, you know what I'm saying as far as when it was made.
Speaker 4: But it's a couple of songs and it's old as hell.
Speaker 6: But other than that, that was the process, you know I'm doing. I'm performing around the country every weekend. I'm hearing what's going on. I'm here, I'm in these clubs every night, you know. So that was just me like, all right, you know what I'm saying. I ain't dropped the project since the pandemic, So the next one I do gotta be ratchet as fuck. And that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 6: That album is a soundtrack of Houston's party scene. We like the number one party city in the country right now. It's between the clubs, the strip clubs, all the restaurants. You gonna gain about fifteen pounds on the weekend and all the food, all that, And that's the soundtrack to the pool parties, all the shit. Just you know, like real talk like that. That's what you're gonna hear when you come to Houston. It ain't ain't been out for two weeks.
Speaker 2: The outside record old you said.
Speaker 6: That no, no outside I make that when I once I realized I was coming up to the end of my deal and that song that's been out two weeks and it's already like, wonder how the songs used to?
Speaker 9: What's the best and the worst thing you've been through since you've been a rapper?
Speaker 4: Best and the worst thing?
Speaker 6: I say the worst times is when when I was independent and you hit the glass wall in your city. You know what I'm saying, You done did everything you can do. Motherfuckers has supported you for years, but people are waiting to see something big. You know what I'm saying. It just like man, Yeah, it's hard to keep people supporting you the same way they've been supporting you over and over again because it's always.
Speaker 5: And you're still doing the same shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's always a new person coming. Uh, somebody they got the machine behind them. They're finna support them now and their longevity. Shit, you know what I'm saying. That's I'm just glad I'm a nineties nigga. You know I'm thirty eight, not eighteen. You know what I'm saying, Like, I got the mind frame as far as how to you know what I'm saying, Like when you get success, you be lit and you don't have time to record like you normally did, or to keep them relationships with DJ's and all that. But I made them my business and makes because you're gonna need these motherfuckers again next year, you know what I'm saying. So all that thinking you on now and shipping on people, and you know what I'm saying, So I'll say the down part is keeping that consistency. It looks easy, but it's not, you know what I'm saying, Because if it was up to us, up to artists, we think we're consistently, we're doing this ship and every year we think, but people grow resistance to you. You know what I'm saying, that you're tired of hearing you after a while, and then you got to fade back for a little while. And you know a lot of artists ain't prepared for when them shows ain't coming in the way they was, and bill still do and you walking in clubs and they ain't playing your ship like they was. All that and the money slow.
Speaker 5: Donn acknowledge your.
Speaker 4: Ass going to crime again because at the end of the.
Speaker 6: Day, because you're still famous, but you ain't balling like that, no more, like you got to keep the look.
Speaker 5: Now you ain't at that point. You're not even really famous no more. You're just popular.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and people try to handle you like that, you know. So I've always reinvented. I always tell people all the time, you come to save my motherfucking career, you know what I'm saying. When this shit got popping, it gave me a whole new resurgence to new fans. And you know, when I had the green hair, I walk around call myself disgusting, justin like I had the green out with the cucumbers all that she was lame, but damn yeah man, you know, yeah, got out of that and yeah here he is today. Best the best, best part about it, bro, is being able to feed your family with this rapt shit. Man. Like I tell everybody, man, everybody gauge their career, the gauge six that's in different ways.
Speaker 4: To some people's success is being on the det Awards, or.
Speaker 6: Taking pictures with people like Drake or Beyonce, or doing certain things that appear big to the masses. To me, success is being able to wake up whenever I want to, and eat whatever I want to right and pay my bills and do that. And if you're living off rap music and you really making money off of it, that's that's that's good. That's the best part that success. I mean, I ain't eating like that no more. I don't lost fifty three pounds. Hey, shy to you, my nigga too, because that ain't this ain't wet entertainment, bro, ain't open at night with the bullshit.
Speaker 4: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So being on their road, their cardio and you know what I'm saying, trying to eat fucking sixteen hundred calories a day type shit ain't easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Man.
Speaker 6: At the best parts, man is yeah, just you're making money from this ship.
Speaker 8: An entitlement city. And when you started making real money, oh yeah right.
Speaker 2: What happened? Man?
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, Man, I realized the older I get, the smaller my circle get.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I posted a tweet on my bad on X you know it's not Twitter anymore. Yeah, I posted a tweet a couple of years ago and it went viral, academics posting all. I was like, man, when you're a new artist, that first year you bring your whole hood to the show. You like twenty thirty deep, you know, because everybody happy you get you're litt now. You know what I'm saying. Around year five or six, the twenty people turn to like six to seven people.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, people who like you know you didne.
Speaker 6: Got rid of everybody that's fucking up on the road starting bullshit, all that bullshit you tied of paying for hotels for twenty motherfuckers paying for twenty montherfucker's food, and that you've narrowed it down about six or seven, that's rocking with you on that road. Around year ten, man, it's just you and two the partner's strapped up going to the venue. You know what I'm saying. That's all it is. It's after a while you get older and older, man, people have children, lives, all that. They can't just come with you.
Speaker 4: You can't. It's hard to have an entourage in your late thirties.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Cause niggas got shit to dude. You know what I'm saying, Yo, Yo, same partners, they got families. They can't just be on the road with you all that time, you know. So you know, me and bum was talking about that. She's like, yeah, bro, he say, nigga, he say, tried in your forties, nigga, forties and fifties niggas. He's like, niggas just you and your girl going to these shows, nigga. You know what I'm saying, Like how older you get. But you know it's crazy them over all that time, them two people who down with you, they have been tested in real situations. They and they really ready, all them thirty niggas, they wasn't gonna do shit, right with them two niggas you with, they reretty. You know what I'm saying. They've been tested over the years.
Speaker 8: Like you know, so, did you lose somebody that you feel like damn he cut damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: It's everybody ain't ready for that ship, you know what I'm saying, ain't ready for for it to finally happen. You know, y'all broke, everybody cool shit, everybody broke, you know, But when you start getting on, you start getting there. What's called survivals remorse.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's you're getting the money, but you're not getting enough money to pay all your pottlers, right, and everybody.
Speaker 4: And you know what I'm saying. You know, so at the end of the day you feel bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: On the flip side of.
Speaker 6: That, he's just like, well, let me try to figure out ways that they can get this money.
Speaker 4: Maybe I can give them jobs or something.
Speaker 6: And and then these niggas that you're potting us, but they have no skills and nothing, so they fuck up every job you try to give them and Ship and now they're looking at you like it's your fault. They fucked up the job you gave him. It's can And then.
Speaker 4: You got partners don't want to kill you, and Ship. Yeah, it's just shit. You it should be lame. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I look at it like this, man, you gotta we gotta understand how powerful prayer is. Like we could pray to God remove everything from my life that don't belong to let me accept everything to do and then get mad when you takes somebody you love or when you remove somebody you love, when you like, I wantn't talking about them right.
Speaker 4: In their heart.
Speaker 8: Bro letting folk going on real talk.
Speaker 6: Man, Like I say, I've always pride of myself on knowing how to talk to people. You know what I'm saying, Like it's motherfucker can be getting dressed in their house, excited to meet She's like, all right, you got to planned out of my head. I'm gonna walk up to him. I'm gonna say what's up to him? A sp freestyle. He's gonna like this ship, we're gonna change numbers and he's gonna sign and they got this ship and they're all planned out and they walk up to you just like, man, now I'm good, bro, I'm looking for some old I ain't trying to talk to you.
Speaker 4: You crush their whole plan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, instantly they want to kill you with my love. This nigga too, I feel Wait, you know what I'm saying, Like just like that, you know what I'm saying. So I just you just never know what kind of day people have, and I just treat everybody with respect.
Speaker 4: You don't know who they're gonna be next year, thanks, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It ain't even really about who they're gonna be next year, is just about you just don't ever know what the people are going through.
Speaker 5: And even though it's not.
Speaker 7: Your responsibility to you know, know what people have going on or whatever.
Speaker 5: It's just it doesn't hurt to be like decent.
Speaker 4: Hustling flow is real. Nigga. Tarrence House has chained on. He had his tape call that he went up to Ludacris gave me his tape. You know what I'm saying. The motherfuckers have it all playing out in their head. I was gonna go. He saw that taping the toilet nigga was up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's like it's crushed niggas streams they think. Tell me it spelled out night. You know what I'm saying, man, So that should be real. Man, I don't know, man, because y'all think about it. Man, Niggas like Scream eleven years ago, he was stamping my ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But what the scream was a whole ass nigga. You know what I'm saying today, im a.
Speaker 2: Lot of niggas. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't fuck with everybody music, everybody here with influences and the respect like we can't.
Speaker 2: If we could, we would, our heart would allow us.
Speaker 9: But that too, you know man, o man telling me like I feel like that's as But it's all about the.
Speaker 7: Way you're telling nigga, you know what I'm saying it, I'm not saying it like that. But what I'm saying is is like I don't think y'all get what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: You can tell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like the delivery, because I'm not saying you gotta kiss nobody's ass you have to tiptoe around the ship for every nigga or you know what I'm saying. Whatever, But it's just like at the end of the day, you don't want to like he said, crush nobody's fucking dreams or no ship like that.
Speaker 2: If it's not it, it's not it. Okay, it's not it.
Speaker 5: Maybe you should try something else or some ship.
Speaker 2: Like that is philosophy.
Speaker 3: If I tell you it, ain't it in this nice way, like hey, man, the d the studio and you're calm and like, brother, that ain't it broun that you're gonna go back to the studio with fire and fire like man, fuck that, nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's just the way I'm always approached.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna when I got big.
Speaker 9: I'd rather nigga be in the studio mad at me and bring out his best exactly. Be like that nigga black that ship with garbage. You proved your point, brother, But that ship with garbage what you played me to me because it's too many niggas who I said with garbage that end up being going exactly to me, this is too many niggas.
Speaker 6: Like when I tell niggas all the time, Bro, one person can't help you. It takes a community of people. So one motherfucker said, I don't like something NBN like take it to the college or something or whatever. Like you know, but at the end of the day, when you ask people the advice you really got success, they know what the hell the goddamn tried out something, you motherfucking head. You know what I'm saying, Like you knew how to make hits, you know what I'm saying. So at the end of the day, people would be like, it's like to me, somebody bring me the super rappy rap your song. I'm like, man, bro, ain't nothing wrong with Liz. I know how to wrap to. I just don't you know what I'm saying. I turn that shit down for the bag. You know what I'm saying. You have to learn how to make hits. You don't get no money until you make hits.
Speaker 9: You know a lot of people got got real vendetta on their chests because they know they can really rap, so they thinking that they're gonna be able change music back to that. No, you got to make some hits and then after you make a hit, put some.
Speaker 8: Of that ship in there on your album.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: See if they catch up with you, got to make a hit first. What you're doing.
Speaker 9: You could be the best rapper Eminem, Eminem even do Eminem Now besides his old fans, he ain't gonna get no new fans with the way he rapped.
Speaker 6: But I realized, if you rap rap your music, niggas on drugs man. I had a conversation with h my dog Atl Top twenty.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. This is my nigga, that's my nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We was in the car last night on his club run when hit like five clubs last night giving everybody the new song. We was in the car listening to four hundred Degrees by Juvie. He said, nigga, Juve be better than Wayne. I said, excuse me, he say, nah, nigga, ju be better than Wayne. I was like, all right, bro, Juvie and Judy my partner. You know what I'm saying. I say, Juvie, I was finna tell him he's not. And then he started breaking it down something. He was like, nah, he said, what's juvenile? He said, what's Little Wayne's back? That ass up?
Speaker 8: I was like, Liland pop.
Speaker 6: But if you played them both where they had the same effect back to it's like back then the ass up hit a lily. But see that's rapping. Who gonna everybody in the club made. I give you the same react.
Speaker 2: My argument a little bit of that.
Speaker 4: Say, Lo Wayne is a bigger artist and has.
Speaker 2: More hits, He has more his You gotta.
Speaker 6: Look at that juvenile tiny disk performances like juvenile, got a bunch of Haymaker and Lil Wayne, he gonna borrow you up. Ain't that's wrong with it? Cause Lou Wayne, I said there last, I said, he got a MILLI he got, he got ship you.
Speaker 3: Very he's on there, he added to him.
Speaker 6: So maybe you can attest this to many many fresh you know what I'm saying. But I was like juvenile really even after man for the Rodeo song and no slow motion for me.
Speaker 4: And you know what I'm saying, arguably, arg.
Speaker 5: Arguably with the slow motion, I really like and.
Speaker 7: And I love Jube to death, and I'm I'm one of the advocates for his talent and all that shit.
Speaker 5: But with slow motion.
Speaker 7: Slow motion wouldn't have been slow motion without Slim, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: And I was trying to make a point. It's rapping, raping, rapping.
Speaker 6: I feel like when you was a super rapper, your music didn't really It's still classic, but it didn't really age as well as the hits.
Speaker 4: Did You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 9: Should you push it in that whatever?
Speaker 8: They gonna play this ship whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 4: You know, Swayne got these free styles.
Speaker 6: You're gonna hear maybe in the club, or you may still hear man fuck these niggas, you know, but for the most part, and Nigga Bishop had a real good argument with that. He's like man juvenile. His music lasted longer than Wayne's did.
Speaker 4: Like I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't say that either, but Wayne got but he got a valid point. I listened, I listened to more.
Speaker 3: Like the early I listened, I listened to Wayne me personally too.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying too, So what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Especially today?
Speaker 8: You got to say what it is though.
Speaker 2: In that fight. Yeah, but it depends on who. It depends on your heart battle, It depends on it depends on who it is for Juvie, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like Wayne discovering he discovered Wynne, he discovered Drake and Nicky and kind of lived through that.
Speaker 2: Because he can't take away with you can't.
Speaker 8: You can't take away it's his He got hit, but just ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: He was cash money. But he did say that, Yeah, I mean, but still you can't.
Speaker 7: So just because he didn't have anybody like we're supposed to be sympathetic to him.
Speaker 4: This what I'm selling.
Speaker 6: Were riding around, I'm trying to think. I'm like, no, man, what's Wayne back?
Speaker 4: Then? Ass up?
Speaker 3: He's so you gotta give me some credit. He's on it at a point for the record that matters. He ain't just on the ad living.
Speaker 4: For sure, But what's Wayne's back?
Speaker 5: As the song the song he got with GoChi No, you don't.
Speaker 3: Think so, the biggest biggest record on paper, like you said, lollip on paper no, I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Lot, But I'm saying as far as like playing that ship at the club and niggas going crazy.
Speaker 8: We ain't talk about the club.
Speaker 3: Were talking about playing this hit anywhere arena, Like all I do is anywhere your mama.
Speaker 7: The song with Gucci doesn't doesn't qualify for that.
Speaker 2: Your aunt's everybody running out there that come.
Speaker 5: Because they're shaking ass.
Speaker 2: That's what he says. Song Wayne, what you're doing? But the whole what I'm saying, Okay, that's cool, but but it's as white people, you ask what was what.
Speaker 5: Was Wayne's song?
Speaker 7: That's just like saying fucking comparing apples to oranges. It's like, what was Wayne's song that has that simiol that's similar or almost same effect? The question he doesn't have a fucking what a little way songs?
Speaker 3: Did you play at a wedding for all ages from the age of five to fifty?
Speaker 4: You know, maybe that how to love that kind of country?
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 7: What's the what's the name of the song? The name of the song of him? And I've heard that a weddings. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's a hard wedding. They playoff. If y'all been to the wedding.
Speaker 7: Recently two weeks ago playing Saxty read a wedding carnival.
Speaker 2: Yes, but check it out looking for the home.
Speaker 6: That's why make it sound so prominent today because today you still hit them hot hEDS. You still hear that energy from three six back then and all that ship like Mocky, they had a sound that still is being done today from Cardian officet. You know what I'm saying, Like they sound was ahead of their time. You know what I'm saying, it's it's you know, just.
Speaker 2: Thinking about whole argument.
Speaker 8: That's a cold right now.
Speaker 3: I ain't never that's that's that's the verses when they were doing. That's the verses that should have happened, like first wedding and.
Speaker 1: Ju what what you mean sound say that?
Speaker 2: No, Juve ain't your twenty his You can't go up again be your main No. I know you got a whole album, a perfect album, but you gotta talk about the feat. You can play the features and ship too.
Speaker 4: Though we got sold, we had that come.
Speaker 2: I see he went crazy now Juvene one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, Juvie feature ship, many ideas I feel you could go crazy.
Speaker 3: One is Wayne features.
Speaker 2: Up, Jube, would you know that?
Speaker 6: Jesus, it's just four hundred degrees the mother forucking the whole goddamn verse.
Speaker 4: One album.
Speaker 7: But that's one album, No way out Wayne, Wayne with one album.
Speaker 1: Wayne is a different Wayne is a different animal. Wayne is a whole different animal. You added when you had his features. You're right, he's a whole different animal. I can't even what you got. Oh, I forgot about that. Yeah, I forget about it. What I'm saying that my bad, bad, that's.
Speaker 2: What I don't.
Speaker 5: You got one four hundred degrees.
Speaker 7: For the one four hundred degrees Wayne has three or four or four hundred degrees?
Speaker 2: Is nad degrees is different?
Speaker 7: So we're just gonna say the Carter, the whole Carter.
Speaker 6: Series, right, No, we're not gonna say Carter too, the whole Girl of music.
Speaker 5: We're gonna say, fuck five hundred.
Speaker 4: Degrees, but four hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: We're just saying four hundred degrees is different. That's like this, Do Wayne have an album.
Speaker 4: Like four hundred degrees?
Speaker 8: Carter?
Speaker 5: Are you Cristy?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say that, but but.
Speaker 5: You can't even really, It's like you can't.
Speaker 4: It's time it's time.
Speaker 7: To compare in its totality a Wayne album to a Juvie album, because a Wayne album and a Juvie album different.
Speaker 4: Things, and they both was on Juvie's album too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It's like an n W A thing four degrees. Everybody was on there.
Speaker 3: So this is a good conversation that we had this on some Atlanta ship. Who would you consider the Houston or Texas rapper goat? And you can do a couple of honorable mentions too, like who's the goat? Like we kind of went and you know there was some andre three thousands of future, some different stuff on the Atlanta and we debated.
Speaker 6: I said, that's a broad list, you know what I'm saying. But I'd have to say scar Base number one because you know, you know he kicked his ship off. You know it was you know, they was coming out to New York with that Houston ship and getting booed and ship. You know what I'm saying, My og bun bunbe, you know with UGK. You know, there was some pioneers as far as that country sound, you know, you know, ship like that, you know, and then you go to the next generation, it's.
Speaker 5: Too no big moml none of them.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I love him, but it's it's people from Houston who had a little bit more influenced to me personally, my favorite Houston rappers to get that communion. There's my favorite Houston rapper. You know what I'm saying. Then you got zero and you got slimmed U. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You got Paul Wow, you got a little key Key.
Speaker 5: You got course Side Yeah.
Speaker 6: RP big Pokeing just passed away. You know what I'm saying, s uc Then the whole Swiss out side. Like I'm from a no office, so switch House was a big deal when I was in oschool.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, It's a no South circle. Mister Mike, none of them.
Speaker 6: Big Mic, Big Mic. I mean yeah, it's it's too many. It's too many.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of Houston artists that you know, Like I say, it's I.
Speaker 4: Like that shit.
Speaker 6: But I love Mythics rap because they had the beats. So the same message average Houston person would get from a Little Key Key, I'd get that same message from Project Pack because I'll be jamming Pat because he had defeat Paul and uc J. They was the beats. I love mymphics beats, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, So as far as Houston pioneers, man, you know, you got ugk Scarface and then after that, you know it's kind of hard to you know, but after that, you're gonna have zero snapped the powow kiki.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know them, all the homies, They've all helped me and blessed me through the years, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So what about Mike Jones.
Speaker 6: Mike Jones, he from my hood too, you know what I'm saying. Mike Jones is definitely a legend.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 7: I think I feel like he might not have had the same longevity as everybody else, but I feel like his impact is definitely one to be discussed.
Speaker 6: Mike Jones, he wore shirts like this all the time that said it called me. Yeah, so I took that from Mike. You know what I'm saying, Like, Mike is definitely a legend in Houston. Yeah, Mike Jones, did you mention?
Speaker 4: Definitely? You know, And and he helps the city out his.
Speaker 7: Own top the bottom trains to Houston with Tip is to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: For sure, for sure. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: He's he he like he he does the rap.
Speaker 5: He's had like hell of success with the rap.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, like he's for the people and he's for the city and he's for the town and he stands on business wherever anything Houston is concerned.
Speaker 6: He's pro real Houston. He loved the city and I give him his prop so on to me, He's always been the best networker, like like an independent artist some ship. He always had these speeches like.
Speaker 8: How did he get that?
Speaker 4: How is he cool with jay Z?
Speaker 5: How is he.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, how does he hanger with Beyonce? Like how does he? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, you know, grind and network like Trader Truths. You know what I'm saying straight upright, yeah, you know. But it's a lot of people from the city man, you know. Yeah, they are the homies. I don't I say Trading truth is the only rapper I don't have a relationship with, Like we've never just hung nothing, but it's always loving respected me to see each other.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I got a question for you.
Speaker 7: This is like one of those little real quick in and outs, Timmy Chans or trail Burgers.
Speaker 6: Right now, I'm saying Trailburger, though I love Timmy Chance. You know, it's two different types of food. Timmy chand got chicken wings and all that and shit.
Speaker 5: But yeah, they got the best tri rice.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course that's nice. I'm begging Bun.
Speaker 7: To bring that ship to Atlanta, like, man, it's the best ship ever in the world.
Speaker 4: That's shit good.
Speaker 7: I said, I never understood a smash Burger until I had a trail Burger.
Speaker 6: The line outside and disrespectful, so make sure you know somebody can skip that line.
Speaker 2: But other than that, yeah.
Speaker 6: Them burger's hit. You know what I'm saying. Shot the bunk. He just posted my album a couple of days ago, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bun got the shit going on. They got they went on Good.
Speaker 7: Morning America and got the best I think, the best burger in the world or like some crazy.
Speaker 5: Shit like that.
Speaker 4: Just shows you about marketing, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Nigga is so connected with everybody for like the last thirty years. Years he started a restaurant and every rap entertainment friend came. He just had Tyson in that motherfucker. Man, Like everybody is there. You know what I'm saying. They show you by marketing and shout the bun that's my nigga like talk that ain't like my rap potting it like that's my real pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, family, Yeah, with something.
Speaker 3: You want the fans to know, what's something you want the big fact support us, or know what's something that they may not know about.
Speaker 2: Beat King. That's just on your mind.
Speaker 4: Spirit.
Speaker 2: You want to let them know wrong shit other than what's on your shirt.
Speaker 6: Damn this shirt. Don't you mean nothing no more? Man, that's called X now anyway. Shit man, just basically, man, I appreciate the support. You know what I'm saying. Anybody'd been supporting me the last thirteen fourteen years. It ain't easy to find up find new ways to keep saying the same thing. You know, like after a pop there pussy a bounced that ass, you gotta think about other ways to say it, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, man, just shot everybody that support me. Man, shot to y'allful for waking up and ship.
Speaker 3: Are like when you go into like I don't want to say that, but like are you gonna go all the way with that lane? Like would you go all that way?
Speaker 2: And do are you gonna pivot?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Where are you at acting this next?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 6: That's what regular. Yeah, Like I wanna do movies. I'm a fucking character. Like I'm kind of funny a little bit. You go to Instagram, I'm funny.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So I say that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But you know, other than that, man, just keep on getting this money and never fall off. Man, that's name my label, never fall off consistency. And you know what I'm saying. I say that about Houston rappers. It ain't no broke Houston rappers. Man, Like we all got the independent demeaning you know yeah, man, you know we we we can go platinum in Texas.
Speaker 4: Man, straight up texts so big, you know? So yeah?
Speaker 6: I say that ship. People don't know about me, man, just ship. I appreciate the sport.
Speaker 3: That's it, wonderful shouts out the big King finally made it.
Speaker 2: The big facts on the streets. It's big facts, No captain, bitch,