Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and came Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores. We are Hello, Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: I want to know how many bottles of wine you have in that cellar behind you?
Speaker 3: I have the dad and I have two refrigerators on each side. Filmed Come over, I want to come over. Comey.
Speaker 2: You're giving Shemia run for her money.
Speaker 3: Paul would love to hear that. Oh my goodness, I want I want to call it for my birthday.
Speaker 2: Four stories. Right, you have an elevator in your house?
Speaker 3: Yes? Can Eddie or can I use for each please? Come? I use for each floor because I'm a lazy fucker. I did go to the gym. Teddy's got me going to the gym. Oh so mad for that?
Speaker 2: No, you'll be happy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Did you used to own a gym?
Speaker 3: A couple of them gold strips and Teterborough? Yeah, powerhouse gym? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was that with Frank or just Oh my, I remember those days. See we have a lot in common here. Yes, we do want other than our big ass mouths.
Speaker 3: But this is so much fine, damn ra, thank you because I enjoyed. I look forward to this. I'm really enjoying and I'm looking I never even did this with my show. Like I'm looking at the comments and somebody said that the back of me was distracting. So I'm going to change this up. Probably next time that we talk, I won't have the wine in the back because they're like too much wine. I'm like, okay, why every want to be happy?
Speaker 2: I just know that nobody's ever happy. They don't like the way I say certain words, and I get it interesting interesting. I don't even know what the correct way of saying it is. Like, I'm not I've never claimed to be a scholar. I was lucky. I made it out of high school three months pregnant.
Speaker 3: I'm like, actually reading the comments. I haven't done that in eight years. Now I'm on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yep, I don't read up.
Speaker 3: This is cute.
Speaker 2: My assistant reads them and he'll tell me the most important ones. But other than that, I can't. You can't handle it. It's not good, especially if you're not in a good mental place, like you're sad or something. You go read them. You want to jump off a cliff.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're if there's a breach in the integrity of your mental state, you're you're yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, Like, somebody sent me a really nice fan sent me, like this video of an ex housewife on our show. That's very mean, just ripping apart my physical appearance and all this stuff and saying all these things.
Speaker 3: And she I wouldn't rip apart. I mean, there's not much who could say.
Speaker 2: I'm a fifty I'm like, well, I get it, I'm getting old, you know whatever.
Speaker 3: I did see that.
Speaker 2: I saw that you know who you're talking about? Actually, yeah, yeah, whatever. So I'm like, okay, whatever. And so she sent it to me. I didn't read it or listened to it or whatever it was, but I had heard about it from somebody else. And so after talking to I go, yeah, yeah, I don't really care what you know, she has to say. She's not a very kind person and it's not really good to go after people's looks and stuff. And she goes, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have sent that to you. I go, it's cool. But in the future, like if somebody's like saying nasty thing. Do you want it sent to you? Do you? I purposely don't read comments for that reason, do I?
Speaker 3: You could send it, but I don't get it much. I haven't. I don't know if people just don't send it to me or it's not there.
Speaker 2: Well, people don't say bad things about you.
Speaker 3: Everyone says something bad about somebody, But I wouldn't mind because you want to know why, Sammah, I want to know who to be nice to, like, I want to make sure because I'm always building everyone up and I don't want to do that anymore. I don't want to be nice to people that don't deserve me to be nice to him, but it's probably better. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know who got repped up? That's Jen Fessler. Jen Fessler did a I don't know if it was a TikTok or something on Instagram.
Speaker 3: She did a story.
Speaker 2: She did a story about Bethany Frankel basically saying that you go on that She was targeting Jersey.
Speaker 3: Jersey, saying that you go on, well you have no money if you're kind of like on and trash dumpster fire of a show. Yes, he's actually to me dumpster fire, but I mean, she's a broken girl. She's a very broken person. I remember fourteen years ago when this whole started, I went to a party with the other girls who was like season one, and she was like standing in a doorway, and I don't remember her because she rememberable. I remember her because I'm an EmPATH and I felt a shit energy from her. Yeah, so that's how she's pretty much known across the board. But you know, to knock the same platform that made her, it made her.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, And she.
Speaker 3: Talks about old old shows like if it's so shit, stop talking about it.
Speaker 2: I feel like she wants to be like the Howard Stern of Housewives, you know on Instagram. She wants to be like the shock jock that says things. And a lot of times she does say some very interesting, interesting interesting, how is it interesting? Don't worry you talk the way you want things on you know, on Instagram. But then sometimes it's like we don't need to be that mean, we really don't.
Speaker 3: She like overdes it like I saw I was watching Shark take one time and she tanked on Shark. She was there and she was like she tries to say something. You ever see someone who's just not cool. But they say something and they think it's really funny and then they look around like she's like and then like, oh I said something funny, Like it's just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that she was going up to Teresa in her situation, and what I feel with that, You don't do that because karma is a bitch and you don't know when something like that might possibly happen to you in a different form or whatever, or hardship might come your way, like when it comes to financial hardship, that's one thing, like probably not a great thing to go after somebody about.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, if that's what she feels that she needs to do. I mean, I've never met her. I don't I wouldn't even nothing her. I nothing her. But it wasn't nice what she said about Jersey. Yeah, and I'm glad Jenifessler spoke about it. But that person just does not shut up and she tries. I feel like she so hard and she wouldn't have one day in her onw Jersey, not one day. I've seen her fall apart and cry and unravel on New York Housewives for little to nothing. So don't don't talk about something you could never.
Speaker 2: Handle well, not to mention after she sold her business for over, I don't know how many millions it was she went back to back to New York, back, you went back. So that philosophy doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm not going to give it light because she she dies for attention. So that's what I see when I look at her. Yeah, I feel kind of pity her.
Speaker 2: She's like, make your money on the show, get your platform, do something and leave.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't even talk about I mean, there's so many things I could pick apart.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, let's get into episode sepenteen. It seems like this has been the number for every Housewives show recently. Before it used to be someone have a twenty three, someone have sixteen. Some people you guys had short seasons, right, you only had ways.
Speaker 3: Fourteen, fifteen, fourteen, eighteen with the three part reunion.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, we'd have like twenty three and then whatever. But now seventeen seems to be the cap and Beverly Hills has come up to their season finale. Didn't feel like a season finale, didn't to me. Now there's a new trend of ending the season on a trip and they did throw in some aftermath of the trip. This the episode was one hundred and eighteen minutes, so it was a super sized episode, and.
Speaker 3: I thought it just felt lung because not a lot was going on.
Speaker 2: Well that too, well, I did notice when they're on the boat, which kind of took off or left off last episode. We're sitting sitting there by yourself in a little corner with their hat on, and then, uh, was it Jennifer brought her water vodka or something.
Speaker 3: I saw that's how it started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And then they pan out and there looks to be like the sharks in the water. I don't know if you picked up. I goes are the sharks or dolphins? The next thing you see, the girls are jumping in the water and I'm like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't see that. But a shark will stay on the top of the water and go California. And then a dolphin goes up and the Finn comes up, and was.
Speaker 2: Just a couple of them just swimming in the water.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, the sharks are swimming with the sharks.
Speaker 2: They were swimming with the sharks, and they were in the boat with some of.
Speaker 3: The sharks, not the sharks. In the water. You gotta worry about it, right, it's the ones on the boat.
Speaker 2: Yes, that sudden she didn't have a good time, you know.
Speaker 3: Honestly, sting, are we all gonna gang up on? Not that it's not deserved sudden, Well.
Speaker 2: I thinkally, historically speaking, Sutton does poke at people and say things and goes after and then when it comes back to her, she doesn't She's not really equipped to handle it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, is that even a fair fight, is that even an exciting fight?
Speaker 2: See, that's the people I don't want to fight with. Is that people like that that's not on even fighting?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Hey, Like, you know, there's so much even though it wasn't like very eventful, there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: Right, so Jennifer says, So it starts out where Jennifer says she's never known Suttin to hit people when they are at their lowest. She's confused and.
Speaker 3: Way. Maybe Jennifer hasn't watched the show. If I had to bet, Jennifer hasn't watched much.
Speaker 2: But don't you agree there is a different type of person filming a show. You have a friendship on the show and a friendship off of the show. We are paid to give our opinions and say things that maybe in normal life probably wouldn't say. Oh yeah, of course, yes, maybe true. So Jennifer's now seen this side of Sutton. Maybe then she didn't watch the show exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: It's a simple answer, you know, Jennifer. I don't think it's very familiar. Maybe she's watching the Simpsons, but she's not watching Beverly Hills. If she thinks that Sutton doesn't, hasn't you know said what she had to say. Listen, I'm gonna just say this. If Sutton didn't do those things, would she have lasted? Would she have been on the show as long as she is? And if she didn't do those things, who would Sutton has?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know what Sutton's future. At least the run is good, but I don't know what Sutton's future is on the show. But Sutton has this quirkiness about her, She has this unawareness about her. And I think that having different personalities, you can't just have all the same type of people.
Speaker 3: And you need a dynamic that kind of goes together, like like any show, like any friend group.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did enjoy seeing Sutton with her mom this season, and you know her kind of like us understanding her vulneratality.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, because that relationship spoke volumes to me about Sutton and I felt bad for her.
Speaker 2: You know I did too, I did too. Now, Garcelle brings to Sutton's attention that Kyle did not stand up for her. Sutton gets emotional and says, they've been wanting to break me for years, referring to Erica, Renna, Kyle Durit. I don't think you are a victim, Sutton. I really don't. Sudden acts like the ladies come after her for absolutely no reason at all. But she's always the one doing the poking. So if you're doing her job right, and I don't mind that, But don't act like you're you're you're innocent in all this. You guys are all playing a role in this.
Speaker 3: You're the only one bringing up something that other people don't want to. You're gonna look like the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, Hello, it's me over here. It's me over here.
Speaker 3: How does it feel? Does it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: No? But talk to me for a minute, like, am I do you understand what I'm saying? Like? She's the one that addresses is the first one to always address the pink elephant. Seems to me that she's most of the time, not one hundred percent of the time, you know, the one to bring up stuff because she's kind of quirky, right, yes, and she could like do it and she doesn't mind doing it. Does that mean we have to kill her for it? Because we also have to remember but it comes from something that's out.
Speaker 2: If you bring it up, something that's out, and I am the queen of doing that, there is a price to pay. There is a price to pay for that, especially if somebody doesn't want to admit to it, or you know, they want to brush it under the rug, like I get it. It's happened to me, I've done it to other people. It's it's part of the show.
Speaker 3: You can't get mad at some one and you can't really hate them for bringing out what you know somebody has to do. Right. Would it be nice to get the call and say, listen, producers are but what they're asking me to bring this out? It's in the press. You know, I got to do it. How do you want to handle this because this is going to I'm bringing it up whether you like it or not.
Speaker 2: Well, it's usually somebody that's not close to you that's going to bring it up.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where the defense comes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, nobody wants if you're going through shit, nobody wants to have it on the show. But you know what, that's part of being on the show.
Speaker 3: You know what you signed up for and you know what's expected of you. And I think that that's not for everybody. That's why everyone can't do this.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think that's where Garcel keeps poking at Kyle about the Morgan thing, like we see you're at the concert, we see you here, we see you doing this.
Speaker 3: It's all that stuff though.
Speaker 2: Well, because I, like I said before, I don't think Morgan wants to be talked about, so she's trying to respect her feelings. But then the girls want to keep digging and digging and digging, and Kyle she just you know, she's like wonder woman. She's like bing bing bing, like Nope, nothing, you ain't gonna hurt me with that. You're not gonna hurt me with that. So I don't know. I mean, we saw the trailer. Andy brings it up. Oh, I see the trailer. Look, the trailer looks great. Now, Garcel yesterday announced that she quit the show. Why, well then we find but yeah, we don't know yet. I thought that she did it in a very professional, respectful way. Andy responded and said you always have a place and all this stuff, which is nice. Yes, and she was very kind and thanked everybody. But then hours later, or I don't even know, it was hours, the trailer dropped and we see her walking off the stage and I think she dropped some f bombs about her castmates and refused to take the cast cast picture at the end. Well, they must have hit a nerve, yes they do. We know what it is, and we don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: We do the record. See there's no fucking leaks, no no leaks.
Speaker 2: So the girls get ready for the night and Sudden is not there. Jennifer says Sutton felt like everyone was attacking her, and how it was how it felt like she would It was kind of coordinated, like the girls got together and was like, Okay, let's go after Sutton. I didn't feel that way.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel that way either, now I know, but it was that the course, I'm a big deal it wasn't premeditated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it was. I think it's just a situation where Sutton has said a lot of things and poked a lot of people, and it's just kind of like, well, you can't play victim if you're poking.
Speaker 3: And it's also the finale and everybody's got a way in because it's getting close to whether or not you're gonna get asked back, and they want to know what you did this year.
Speaker 2: So everybody hypes up on this episode.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you got to really like you better if you didn't say anything, and you better get mad, like I think Eric is getting overly mad about, you know, Jennifer Tilly saying it felt coordinated. Jennifer didn't come in and say you fucking like we talked you fucking people all got together and knew you were going to come after someton. That's not what she said. It's not how she said it. They asked for something she clearly said. She feels or I feel it was a coordinated effort to go after her. Yep, So now is like draging know for the rest of that episode.
Speaker 2: So Dai says Sadden becomes a victim in borderline evil when you put a mirror in front of her face. So durite on fire this season, she really is. I don't agree with a lot of things she's doing, but I will tell you one thing. She is entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she she is, and she's fed up. She's just sped up. She's like, I don't have to be anybody's bitch anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, we lost Renna, so it's like Renna's the one that was like doing a lot of the work and poking and bringing things.
Speaker 3: Up, and Renna and Jerik get along. I don't really remember.
Speaker 2: So so Renna and Erica were close.
Speaker 3: So I don't like that, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know, you know, with dored I think eventually they all became you know, the Fox Fource five, and they were all on group text messages and they were all like a little girl club. But I don't know, like as of now where that all stands. But well, then Garcel points out that Kyle. Then Garcel points at Kyle and says she would like blind loyalty from her. Kyle says this was Erica's argument and not my fault, Like why is it her fault now?
Speaker 3: Like f that like why. I kind of felt that too, and the whole theory that that Garcel's like, well, she likes you more, so she wants more from you? What the what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 2: That was a bunch of bullshit as far as I'm concerned. I feel like Garcel wants to go after Kyle every chance she can, and now she's like, well, I see that Sutton and Kyle are getting close, and Sutton's my friend, so now I'm going to be like, you know, she didn't stick up for you, and I'm like, oh god, are we really going there?
Speaker 3: What I feel like is Garcel picked the wrong team. She picked Sutton YEP, Sutton's week link. Suton didn't come and help Garcel ever in a fight. Did anybody see that? Did she back up Garcela at the table?
Speaker 2: But did Garcel stick up for Sutton?
Speaker 3: Not really? Not the way I not the way I do or we do on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But so why she's why is she making it all about Kyle, Like it's Kyle's fault, Like Kyle and Sutton haven't had the best relationship throughout the years, so why is it suddenly her job to stick up for Sutton?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was just loyalty for what. Honestly, it's like a little bit of a weird obsession with Kyle on both ends. Yeah. No, I garcel with trying to trying to like get her on something and then Sutton by like expecting her to be a friend from where and even for a front. Everybody should fight their own battles.
Speaker 2: I got the feeling in this episode that there wasn't a lot going on, and they knew it was a season finally, like you said, and everybody was just heightened to make good TV.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel the same way. So Kyle taels Sutton at Erica's issue is that Sutton goes after people in their lowest moments. Sutton asked multiple times, do you think that is true? It's so weird how Sutton will repeat the same thing over and over again, you know, like name them, name them, name them, name them, like listen, you know.
Speaker 3: They brought cheers to editing. They brought a lot of old clips in for this video this episode because they needed it. But they were highlighting not the.
Speaker 2: Best thing her behavior, yes, and then her behavior, like you said, those flashbacks were never ending. I'm like there was you. There was like almost a whole episode of just flashbacks. There was a bad behavior there.
Speaker 3: Was, which wasn't great for Sutton's case at all. But you can't make up they're not made up things they happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the Senttons problem is that she surrounds herself with yes people, and sometimes I feel like people that have a lot of money like they want yes people. And Kyle's actually trying to be a real friend to Sutton by being honest, but she doesn't want honesty.
Speaker 3: The only thing money or not. Like, people that wind up with just the yes people around them are typically the people that never self evolve because they get rid of all the people that are telling them the truth. All the real friends eventually dissipate because they only keep the backstabbers that are telling them yes, yes, yes, yes yes for ulterior motives.
Speaker 2: Yes See. I'm the type of person like I want a good friend to be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong or you know, yeah that wasn't cool town, Like you shouldn't have done that. Like I want those type of people.
Speaker 3: Not everyone, Not everyone does I.
Speaker 2: Do, I know, but I feel like I've had some friends that were like true narcissist and if you disagreed with them at any moment, it's like, how dare you? I'm going to cut you off? Like those are the people and I think that mentality.
Speaker 3: But that's good to get rid of those people.
Speaker 2: I know that now, but it's like back then, I'm like, oh, I'm just going to tell her, you know, what she wants to hear, so that way, you know, I don't get she doesn't get mad at me. Now I've learned, like, those are not the type of friends you want.
Speaker 3: But those are the type of friends that have people around them, yep, that are not good to be around. Yes, they're they're detrimental, yep. Like the people that keep the yes people around. The yes people are going to get you out because they don't want the person telling the truth to be around because then they're there, whatever all terrier motive is there. If you're out, it's easier for them.
Speaker 2: Yep. So then we go to dinner. Kathy comes back in a new outfit. At dinner, she says she tinkled it shorts, so she she tinkled, pitdled whatever she did in her shorts, and Bose was just like do you really, what is wrong with you people? Why do you have to tell us everything's going on?
Speaker 3: Jez is about right now, ready to go back to Uber.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I'm going I'm gonna go work for PEPSI again. I'm gonna go do whatever you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Let me see her on Jimmy Fallon. He loves her, I know, and then they hung out after.
Speaker 2: He's a big deal. I didn't.
Speaker 3: You know that's intimidating to somebody else on the show who thought that maybe they were above a lot of things. And then here comes big energy bows walking through and it's hard to be around that. I mean, and even a distant housewife, I'm like, okay, you know, like, has Bethanie mentioned her at all?
Speaker 2: I don't think, Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go after her, I go after Bo's. Let's see how that ends up. No, she's too smart, she's you know, good with her words, and.
Speaker 3: She's well liked. She's been received everywhere, and and she's also being acknowledged for her her accolades. And I'm saying, like, you know, that might bother some other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, very few housewives have been invited to Jimmy Fallon. I know, weren't you and Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I was, you know, it wasn't a personal It was like a trader whin and which was great and I was so happy to be it. But and Derinda was on for traders. But this is you know, he really likes her. He really looked like he's like, I want to talk about this, and the crowd went crazy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well I think with her, like, you know, she's extremely intelligent and you can talk about her, talk to her about other things than housewives, like she's got a big o pin about a lot of things.
Speaker 3: And she does. And but she also has acknowledged where she wasn't always right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah she did.
Speaker 3: That's enough for me.
Speaker 2: Did you happen to catch her and Erica on Watch What Happens Live last night?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. It was pretty good.
Speaker 3: But I don't think they really although Erica ended it with I wished Garsal would have stuck it out. Yeah, she ended it with that, but they didn't really. I don't know. I don't know how sincereous that.
Speaker 2: Was right, but doesn't that well? She also started with I have been shady or snarky or something like that. So maybe she's like, well, I better like you know, but dial it back a little bit and give her some flowers. But I think that like something went down, something went down. There's more to this.
Speaker 3: We won't know until. I mean, if I haven't wanted a leak, it's now.
Speaker 2: So there was a leak, but we don't know if it's true, so we're gonna have to you known. Yeah, I didn't see it either. So after the dinner, Kyle, Garcel, and Jennifer sit down to talk about Sutton. Garcel says, in Sutton's story, Kyle is the hero, which is why she wants her to save the day. Kyle doesn't get why she's being singled out.
Speaker 3: Do you think I don't either?
Speaker 2: I don't get it either. Do you think it that Garcel's right that Kyle is always the hero and Sutton's version of events, I how, I don't see it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't see it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then Sutton tells Bo's that Erica's showing animosity came out of nowhere. Bo says that she has heard it before and thinks it's a good thinks it's good. Eric has said it out loud. Why is Sutton so shocked about Erica's feelings She has made comments to Sutton's face and Sutton being volatile. I don't I don't get.
Speaker 3: It because maybe when does or says something, she's not doing it with bad intention, so she doesn't even realize it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean maybe, but she had no problem going after Erica when she was.
Speaker 3: At the line I saw that.
Speaker 2: I mean, put yourself in that mental state. You lost your husband, you're being sued for millions of dollars, possibility of going to jail, and you're feelming a reality show like I mean.
Speaker 3: I referenced this a lot at this show because talk about coming back from what they did to her at that table and not even holding anybody accountable until now she held it in her pocket. You know, you got to keep moving, you got to keep swimming. She got over it. She should have fucking in New Jersey. The table would have been flipped over and a fork would have been in someone's eye. But you know, there, she took it. She moved on from it. She didn't say to anybody, how dare you that we know of? And she moved on. But she she held it in her back pocket for now, Hey, Sutton, remember when you fucking shoved it up my ass when I was pinned over a bitch. That's it's the day of reckoning. It is the day of reckoning. So yeah, I mean it's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: Now. Sutton is scrambling and she says a Kyle Anderie's husband's made fun of Erica. She thinks it's a triple standard with these women. Sutton had to had to come to Jesus moment.
Speaker 3: They so what if the husband's made fun So why.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember that?
Speaker 3: What did they make the fact that they keep things in their pocket? And they I'll forget this conversation as soon as I close my laptop. I don't know how people remember things hold like eric is different, that was a whole thing, but like something stupid like that clip like people on my show, fuck it. I hate, hate, hate that when years ago they'll be like, use it. Instead of just saying okay, I'm wrong, they're like, what about when you said this little thing in the corner of this little party and this little thing, or remember when you tried to borrow my earrings but then you said you didn't like my outfit, Like what I know, you're reaching.
Speaker 2: You're like, I say, what I know?
Speaker 3: I ching.
Speaker 2: I find my memory is not great a lot of times when filming, because I feel like you're hit with so many different things. I got to the point where I just kind of take notes after each scene so I can remember myself because you know, it always gets brought up and I'm like over it in two seconds.
Speaker 3: See, that's the thing. I think if you are a inherently manipulative or a person who thinks they're always trying to have the last word or get over that, you will always look for something anywhere you can. I cannot live like that. That is not my way. And actually I don't like it. No.
Speaker 2: No, they always say successful people are moving forward, not backwards. So now Sutton made this comment about the ladies wish they had my life to Bos, and Bos just went, oh, God, really just say that. I mean, Sudden has to be the most unself aware person I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: But that's been said on my show You wish you said my life? Yeah, And I mean the people that say that, or I mean, really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really I guess narcissistic thing to say.
Speaker 3: I think it's a cover for something, because what else do they have? What else is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What else do you have to offer? Oh? My money? You wish you had my money?
Speaker 2: Well, money doesn't give you a life, money doesn't give you happiness. But we didn't you read say something like, oh no, maybe it was on the reunion trailer, something about you live on a main street, Like, oh, on a main street? Oh my god, Eric, I think.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of self awareness unawareness here, not self awareness.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of unaware and awareness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Erica tells to read that what really made her angry was when Jennifer Tilly said it was coordinated, And so this got brought up again and very offended by it. I you know, I don't know if you say I.
Speaker 3: Get it, or like you're offended.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think it's what you said earlier.
Speaker 3: I think it is. I think it is, like, all right, that's one I'll hold on to. How can Jennifer Tilly offend anyone? I just watched the same scene that Eric is talking about, and she spoke in her little voice like she wasn't like pointing fingers, and she wasn't meaning anything bad. She was just explaining how she thinks her friend felt or how she felt. And yeah, I mean I would be more offended at the ugly earrings that are thinking.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say I will give props to Erica because she was trying to make something happen in the season finale.
Speaker 3: I'm an Erica fan, but I'm just saying like it was.
Speaker 2: Just she had not a lot to work with.
Speaker 3: True, she really did, and I think that they had all had enough. You know what it is personally, They're all going through their own shit. Personally, Kyle's life is upside down. Do Read's life's upside down about to be more upside down? You know? Sutton Ston's just Satten and and the rest of the you know who do you have? You have Kathy Hilton with her ten thousand dollars worth of regimen on her face before she leaves, and then she brings an extra pair of panties for when she piddles in her pants.
Speaker 2: Were they having dinner at the hotel? Because how does she just carry an extra outside?
Speaker 3: I feel I felt like she carried an extra outfit in her bag.
Speaker 2: Maybe she should get she's always got a batter with depends or whatever.
Speaker 3: There's got a day Lisa Renna got like a million dollars a diaper. I'll wear a diaper on my hat.
Speaker 2: I'll wear it. Yes for that, I heard, no hands on, I'll just show up to the red carpet.
Speaker 3: With Anna Binkie. So listen, I have to say that that was great Kathy, comedic relief as we've enjoyed through the whole season. But not on, you know, nothing else going on, Like that's the cherry on top, not the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well at dinner, Boson had it, She's like, come on, She asked if they can talk about how each of them are going to be better in this group. She's like, there's wives better, yeah, wives, mothers whatever. Yes, So jury taels sudden. She wants to continue to be open, transparent, honest, communicate and move forward to have a real sisterhood. And I'm like, I wanted to say, bullshit. Do you really believe Dorit wants to have a sisterhood with Sutton.
Speaker 3: There's nothing in common. See. The thing with Sutton is she doesn't have a lot of in common with the other girls. I see her and Jennifer Tilly, I see, but again, Sutton carries her weight. She does, she does, she she holds her own. And you know, if it wasn't for Jennifer Tilly checking on her on the boat, who was going to check on her?
Speaker 2: No one, no one, but Garcel's.
Speaker 3: Just gonna sit outside, you know, and sunbathe. I know.
Speaker 2: Well, this statement from Garcel did not age well because Garcel saying she wants to build even stronger friendships in the group now knowing that she stormed off the reunion and quit.
Speaker 3: I'm dying to know what that was about, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and Garcel saying this is a toxic sisterhood. So then Erica brings up hearing about someone thinking she and Jury planned what happened on the boat, She asks, who is saying it? I'm like, oh my god, here we go again. Erica says, it's not I wanted to say me whether I did it or not. We did it.
Speaker 3: We did it. Now, what what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: But why are these women always thinking someone is orchestrating takedown premeditated?
Speaker 3: Because well, on my show it is.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, well I don't see that happening in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I don't either. I don't I mean, you could bet bet your ass camera it balking happens every episode in New Jersey. Yeahs yet miss us?
Speaker 2: Yet I actually do miss you guys. So, I mean it's part of being a housewife. Like if something comes up and somebody says, like Tama, I don't like when you do this, you can guarantee five other girls are gonna go you know what, I don't like it either, or you shouldn't do that, like the opinions. I mean, there's a fine line between talking to somebody and telling them something in a gang up and the audience they do not like a gang up. And I feel like most housewives know that. So even if somebody's wrong and they're doing shitty shit, if there's a gang up, the person doing the shitty shit is the angel in the situation with viewers, I'm true, yep. So I think like Kyle's like, I'm not getting in all this, like then it's gonna be like you know, mm mmmm, so I don't. It's hard. It's a balance for sure.
Speaker 3: I Mean, the one time Kyle did slightly speak up for her at the table, you would have thought like some had an actual orgasm. It was like clean up an aisle ten that she slid off her seat and the one time I noticed, did I miss anything else?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: They don't stick up, But I didn't see Ston sticking up for Garsal ever.
Speaker 2: I mean they've been like Siamese housewives since they've both been on the show, like they have they really like everything. It's it's them too, like they've never really branched.
Speaker 3: Aren't Bose is branching out? She started with Dory, then she said, uh, let me move over to this, and she even said Sutton. She tried with Sutton. I don't think it got very far. When they were having the aphrodisiac chocolate. I want to know where to get that. Yeah, don't you know, Bose is really and I know how this feels, trying to bring the group together and all of them, Sutton Kai like everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've had a lot of if anybody, you've had a lot of experience with that, trying to get people to stick together.
Speaker 3: So I see a lot of that. It's okay for them to fight, Like you said, no one loves a gang up, so why don't they just pick their fights? The one on one fights and move on, move on. But if it wasn't for Dory, the only thing that stands out all season is Dory and Sutton fighting. I don't really have anything else to go on, do you?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: Not really? Well, then there is the end cards. Let's alternate reading these. I'll read the first one and we'll just oh, okay, So the first one is parcel. Garcell continues to call the shots on her sets, but her favorite role is grandma to Oliver's new daughter Valley.
Speaker 3: Oh we you understand that? Yes, of course. Well, Bosa started her fertility journey with Killy, choosing the natural route to start, and Killy finally gave Bo's what she's been waiting for, and I love you. Yay.
Speaker 2: That makes me so happy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I love that. And the natural room means they're just gonna if it happens, it happen, happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Sutton Jeriq's relationship remains on ice, but Sutton's relationship with Reba is warming up and better than ever.
Speaker 3: See that's the pearl of these shows. Things happen that would have never happened, And I loved don't you love when something like that happens, and it means so much to Sutton, and maybe with that, Sutton will come back. Maybe different, maybe, but I got it. Kyle and Maurisio continue their stalemate over the next steps, but Kyle remains open to love in her life while hopefully avoiding the paparazzi. It's time to move on. Yes, be open for that. And so what about the paparazzi. You can't hide in a hole.
Speaker 2: So what yeah, I mean, you live in LA they just happen to be.
Speaker 3: There, your public figure. If it's not the paparazzi, it's going to be somebody with their phone. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It happens. Jeri and PK currently have no plans to rekindle their relationship, but they are working on co parenting better, and Jerita is considering filtering PK's emails to her junk folder.
Speaker 3: Well that's exciting, but let me let Dori in on a little something. When you're co parenting, you need to communicate, and that doesn't mean through email. I don't He's not a violent man. I don't think there's any reason to only speak over email from what I see, so I think that they should try to open the lines of communication a little more to co parent just now.
Speaker 2: There was no talk about any divorce violins with Kyle, Marisio or PK in Door Eat, So I'm just wondering, like, is that going to be coming in soon? Is that next season?
Speaker 3: It took Paul twelve years, so I don't well, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't think is La people move on quickly.
Speaker 3: They do. They absolutely do. To be honest, I don't think, I mean, I'll bet you unless PK or Mauricio meets someone who forces their hands. I don't think they're going to rush to do that because the longer they wait, the longer they could hide their money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said it, you said it, You said it. So then the show, we think it's ended, but oh no, there's still five minutes left, and yeah, reason to bring up the cameras, right, So Kyle goes over to Erica's house. Erica says that she was doing so good before the verdict. Now the verdict is Tom was convicted on four council wirefraud, which is eighty years in prison. So Kyle asked if she has closure. Erica says she knows him differently, so it focks her up inside.
Speaker 3: I understand what she's saying.
Speaker 2: Yep so, but they deserve to have some fun. Erica's in card says Erica still hasn't spoken to Tom since the verdict. I didn't realize Erica didn't have one earlier with everybody else, but her career.
Speaker 3: Miss it.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that. But her career continues to rise. She reprised the role of roxy.
Speaker 4: Ida Yes and is booked to headline the Mighty Hoopla Festival in London this summer.
Speaker 3: I don't know her.
Speaker 2: You know what that is? I don't know what that is, The Mighty Hoopla Festival.
Speaker 3: Paul, Paul, what is the Mighty Hoopla Festival in London? You don't know? Okay, I figure from the ok yeah, yeah, I'm going next week to Ireland, so we'll have to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how exciting. Yeah, so congratulations to Air.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Erica has got a set of legs on her. She has built like a Barbie doll.
Speaker 2: She really is. She really is. So she is booked and busy. That's what we like to hear. So I asked if you have fan thoughts and on my Instagram and these are purely fan thoughts, not mine, but it was they felt like one of them was. They felt like it was rushed and it was kind of boring.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Somebody said that Erica is MVP, and the other one then says, I'm over Eric and Durie. It's history, revisionist history. Sad to see Garcel go. And another one was we could have just skipped the reunion and gone, I mean, skipped the season finale and just go straight to the reunion.
Speaker 3: All right, So everyone's on the same page. It's not always going to be a win. You can always, you know, but ten every.
Speaker 2: Time agree that this season was one of those seasons where executives are going to sit back and go, hmm, we gotta do something I do.
Speaker 3: And that's a scary thing. But no, but Tamra, you know most of the time, and yes, you're right, Well, there's the spot open because Garcel left. I hated to see her leave because you know, she's been there five years. That's a long time, don't You don't last five years from doing nothing. People like her. There was something that kept her there, so whatever, But well there's a spot open. So you never know the dynamic of somebody else coming in stirs up the pot.
Speaker 2: But I think there's going to be a few spots up in you do I do? I really do. I think something either either that or they need to add somebody or add more to the mix, somebody that's you know, like whitt Reit did this year, but somebody like Lisa Renna. I mean, if they can get Lisa Renna back, I think that that would be who who would she.
Speaker 3: Fight with?
Speaker 2: She's just a truth teller. She just goes in there and says it like it is. And you know, in Beverly Hills, like most shows have somebody like that, but in Beverly Hills, people get you know, they get really offended, like you know, they're always like very proap.
Speaker 3: So in Beverly Hills, they're not as like aggressive, no no, and they're not like fighters, like like sad at the table and she goes, I wasn't happy. I didn't receive that well or whatever the words she said, so lady, like I didn't receive how you said that? Well, it didn't sit right with me. Like I said, if somebody was really that pissed off on ours, you know, I don't have.
Speaker 2: To tell you right right, And I think it would be a totally different show if Lisa Rennett had said what Erica said in her.
Speaker 3: Way right exactly. But we'll see, we'll see, we'll find out soon enough. I'm looking forward to the reunion.
Speaker 2: I am very much looking forward to the reunion more than anything. I'm so excited. I don't know if it's a two partter or three parter. No, it wasn't three.
Speaker 3: I thought three.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so we still have three more weeks of Beverly Hills. So excited about that.
Speaker 3: Well, girls, you have a chance to redeem it as good as your last scene. I always see that.
Speaker 2: And then our Housewives shows are getting a little sparse. We've had so many and now a lot of them are dropped off, and I don't think.
Speaker 3: By New Jersey, yep, New York, why are you coming back?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean they dropped off, like we they just ended, and now and now we had like Beverly Nails, Salt Lake City, like now, it's like, okay, we need more shows now because.
Speaker 3: Like Miami's coming this summer.
Speaker 2: Miami's coming this summer, and they have a new girl. I know, we have Atlanta right now, which is really good. And I'm assuming Orange County will come out this summer. But we're gonna be a little sparse on the Housewives shows for a little bit. It's gonna be a little but the Vali.
Speaker 3: Of the Valley, yeah, the Valleys and Summerhouse only has a couple episodes left. M h.
Speaker 2: Some of the Southern Hotel. Yes, yes, the trailer. Did you see the trailer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did you see Erica? She's like that wouldn't be for me?
Speaker 2: Yes? It did we say Cynthia Bailey in the trailer of Love Hotel? No, yes, I think we did. Yes, she popped up?
Speaker 3: Is that for cast or she's cameo or what she showed up? She was vacationing.
Speaker 2: She's that housewife that just travels to different shows. I think that is an amazing job.
Speaker 3: I love that. Get for sign me up.
Speaker 2: Can you have so much orange honey?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Orange can I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Make that happen.
Speaker 2: Oh look yes, yes, Okay, guys, all right, well and we will thank you. We'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.