Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you was talking to cursing.
Speaker 2: You definitely say to welcome, Welcome to the new podcast. Oh wait, you want to say together Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl, Mandy. Oh they don't get French. No, that was given value of some It was an accent for something else.
Speaker 2: So goo fry, I am so easy and we're going to turn out to curse for the first seven minutes. If you want us to say, go on over to our Patreon because it's ad free and sleep free.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: And before we get started with this week's episode, make sure if you haven't yet purchased our book, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. All right, let's start with catch up. Mine is gonna be real, grown, real, mature, but happy news. If you guys were listening to the podcast right around the time of the rebrand, right before I moved to Atlanta, I was dealing with a lot of fucking shit, the depression of moving, and then I had two people close to me diagnosed with breast cancer, and a friend of mine was dealing with fertility issues, and so it's so amazing to say, but one of those women recently beat breast cancer. I'm literally really really excited, really and I'm grateful for I know them. No, I'm grateful for my best friend Crystal, because she's been able to be somebody that as other people connected to me are going through their journey, that they have a resource of someone who got it, beat it, came out of it, and is willing to like share what she went through. So got the double missectomy and now is dealing with you know, in remission, being cancer free.
Speaker 1: So really excited about that.
Speaker 3: And then my other friend who although is still having difficulty, I think is going right now. She's on a break because it's so much to her body. But she's currently gone through two rounds of IVF, looking to do another one, but she has gotten eggs and we are now.
Speaker 1: Semi family planning.
Speaker 3: I have a friend who is looking to literally be pregnant by the end of the year. It's interesting because this was something that in her mind, she's like about thirty five, bitch, I want to have a baby and so she's really moving forward with that, although she just broke up with her nigga of a lot of years, so I'm confused. So it's interesting now to see like he does want to have it naturally if possible, or with somebody that she at least knows and doesn't really want to go the sperm bank route. So it's just been a journey having those conversations.
Speaker 2: I can imagine, because it's like in one world, of course, sperm bank sounds crazy, you would think, But then I heard something recently that I wonder what your friend would think about it the sperm It's not like you can't get someone. The sperm bank kind of alleviates the detachment, the attachment. Excuse me, because if you, let's just say, have a friend who's great, it's willing to do this for you, do you then feel semi connected?
Speaker 1: Will it feel a little bit?
Speaker 3: No, she's gonna have it. She's gonna have it. It's just have what she's gonna have the baby.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm saying as far as like choosing, do you feel let's say you find a friend who will do this with you sperm donor do you then feel semi attached because you're like, damn, I did this thing with this person.
Speaker 1: Also, if you know.
Speaker 2: A nigga, I gold you I'm gonna spend those twenty five grand when I could just put my homeworn because that's naturally quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean once we do that, are we then connected?
Speaker 2: But then also, why would I want to go to this firm bank because someone could be well.
Speaker 3: Well, even with it doesn't always like she feels like there's still like she's not infertile, so she could have sex naturally and potentially get pregnant, but there's not a lot of eggs there, so saving of the eggs is I guess she feels more confident in being able to go through IVF and actually getting it inseminated and with.
Speaker 1: A baby grown in it. Y'all know, I don't really know all the science, but it's been interested to talk to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to call it the shallowness, but it is a little bit of the shallowness of when you know you're ready to be a mom outside of wanting it to be healthy.
Speaker 1: One to have certain features.
Speaker 3: And that's been a conversation that's really weird because I'm just like she likes these real pretty ess niggas, and I'm like, just because you find them to be attractive and real pretty don't mean they make pretty babies. And it's been really interesting to kind of talk to her about realizing her own insecurities with her own features and things that she's changed through plastic surgery or other ways, and like now looking at the nose, the eyes, the hair, the weight of her partners and hoping that those genetics.
Speaker 2: Attached to I've ever heard someone say it when they're pregnant by a partner, because you're just like, oh, I'm taking what I'm getting.
Speaker 1: But if you could start from the beginning.
Speaker 3: If you could choose your partner essentially either and sperm banks normally do, but we know when we've had the conversation at least I've had it over on periodsis, Like sperm banks don't have a lot of options for black sperm donors, Like it's very minimal. A lot of time people have to get sperm sperm donations from the Caribbean or other countries to get black black sperm donors and so and then also genetic tests.
Speaker 2: Laughing because I'm just like, if you had what's you going with because I want, I wanna.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I'm and And here's why I say, I've been having to uh feed affirmations to her. I think it's a lot of how she felt growing up or like what her characteristics were about herself that she's since changed genetically that I'm like, but girl, they could still get your genetics, like it ain't just gonna be all demand genetics. So it's been interesting just being like, girl.
Speaker 1: You're beautiful. If you have a healthy baby, that's all that should matter.
Speaker 3: And you trying to get these good looking against subjective good looking men doesn't mean that that is it's not skin tone.
Speaker 1: No, they're black men. They're all black men.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's definitely with height and her ex she didn't like weight. She's also dealt with weight, so I know weight is a big thing. And to be honest, back when a bit was broke and I was like, how.
Speaker 1: Can I make some money?
Speaker 3: Y'all want these eggs, you have to be within a certain b of mine to even donate your eggs. So to me, for her, it's definitely because we both battled weight. She wants a slim, athletic build man, so that potentially she has the baby has hoped to not deal with like fat shaming and weight problems and weight issues, which is something that definitely brought about a lot of insecurities and depression throughout our life and mine. So I mean, I get it. I think I would want a slim baby daddy. Like if I have a baby ever with a big nigga, that baby ain't got no hope.
Speaker 1: The baby probably gonna be big. We big boned it together, all three of us.
Speaker 2: So it's so crazy when they say that, Like, I don't know. I recently found out that this is bullshit. The big bon No no, no, no, no bullshit it is, but it isn't our whole life. We told Big Bone ain't real. Right after we found out No, no, no, most recently Big Bones, I'm at thought, Yeah, big Bone, we hear our whole life. We just found out as bullshit. I used to say, my bones just be But I just did this laser LiPo shit where basically it's not cool sculpting.
Speaker 1: It's not the one where they suck it out.
Speaker 2: It's literally like heating things on your stomach to try to kill fat cells. So I'm doing it before workouts three times a week. To hope to burn more, and the woman's like, just get cool sculpting. I don't want to do that because my fibrod. Just get smart, lip bo. I don't want to fucking do the surgery. I'm like, fuck it, I can lose this weight. So while I'm in there, this Russian lady said something so interesting to me. She goes, I see why you want to get rid of this because your bones are small. I was like, everybody's like, this is bullshit. She's like, no, no, no, I'm feeling your stomach and it's it's not like it fits you right.
Speaker 1: Your stomach on a thicker girl is no stomach.
Speaker 2: She's like, but because you're smaller, it makes you look pregnant, like you're basically the birth controls making me very soft and doey. It's harder to retain the muscle. She's like, it's your bones. It's your bone structure.
Speaker 1: So because you.
Speaker 2: Got a wider hips, your bone structure can be quote unquote big bone. That's where it comes from. It's how your body is sitting naturally. It's not the real bones, it's how your body sits all right.
Speaker 1: Bone.
Speaker 2: For example, when you lost your most weight, you still had so many curves because you just have it, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me gaining this weight, some of it's going to my button, my thighs, but it does kind of look weird because my body just doesn't have that shape. I can get some cheek, but it doesn't have that shape already. Say this to say a friend of mine who's also bigger, she's been in the two or three hundred range, lost some weight up and down when she had her daughter. She's like, bro, I just knew because of me and my husband going through these things, they're just predisposition for it. What's crazy about it is that apparently this is all from breastfeeding all the way down whatever habits. Mothers have food and tat this certain strait and the father it's not even like the meals you're cooking at home. It all starts when they're like in the womb, whatever's going in there.
Speaker 1: So it's like you really can't help it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, to your point, you get a super slim nigga, what if you're still that person. It's only so much we can alter before, like those habits. Actually I really didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's it's been interesting to know that, you know, she's now looking at all these features for what a potential baby daddy could look like.
Speaker 1: And it's not even that she wants to be with the man. She's willing to go.
Speaker 3: She makes good enough money to be a single mom, and she's looking forward to being a single mom. Really, she wants to be a mother. She said, I just I just need a baby daddy. But like she's looking forward kind of much like Ebanye K. Williams, who went through a similar process at forty. She literally just wants to be a mother. So she is going through the IVF, possibly going through a third IVF, and it's really just inspiring because she's like, I want to be a mom, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna lap shout out to science.
Speaker 3: But it's been really like dope to have these conversations and see that she can do kind of whatever she wants to do with her body, with the role that she wants to play in society in terms of being a boss ass bitch and being a mom and not allowing the patriarchy to dictate what she do with it.
Speaker 2: I have a friend right now. She's actually been on our show. She's a dope podcaster and influencer. But she's freezing her eggs right now in a relationship. And I sat down with her, we were just having coffee at SOHO whatever, and I was like, damn, girl, this is like, it's just so powerful to me that you and your partner are like, hey, we're gonnabut.
Speaker 1: House, We're gonna be gonna do that.
Speaker 2: But still you aren't rushing yourself. You're freezing these eggs and you got the man. And there's just so much power in like women's choices because it's.
Speaker 1: Does he feel a way about that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually think she may be talking about it on her own pot. She's one of those type of people. I'll tell you what a letter. But she's just like, girl, like this is my life. You know, just because he's there doesn't mean we had to start the clock. Ticket let me take a second. I'm doing me too. And I find that really beautiful because we hear about freezing eggs so much in this scenario and it's always so woe is me, Oh, so bad, sorry for your friends.
Speaker 1: She can't get any this is anybody.
Speaker 2: You know? Like, it's just there's so much I saw it with Ebanie k Williams with people just trying to pity her a lot, and it made me feel really bad because it's just like there's a lot of power with figuring out how to have children solo, Like there really is for me personally.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that.
Speaker 2: Would scare me over thirty five versus forty. I think I thought thirty five was older.
Speaker 1: Than it was.
Speaker 2: But being this right there, I'm like, Oh, I'm still young and hot. I still am like going out often, Like I'm still doing my thing.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be.
Speaker 2: Something where I'm dating and looking for love while pregnant? Also, alternatively, hypothetically speaking, I know a lot of men don't want to date women with children.
Speaker 1: However, maybe that's because baby daddy. Shit.
Speaker 2: If I know a woman had a baby on her own, I feel like that'd be more of like a damn. Like it's almost like this turn on thing like go good for you? Like, think about how many men are really single moms having like dating. They normally date single dads. It's just easier all around.
Speaker 3: Dude, I got a whole lot of friends single mom and to daddy and nowhere to be seen, and they're still difficult with dating and they've been handling that shit on their own. And y'all already know that's my biggest friend life is to be a single mom. But whether a baby daddy's around or not, I've seen my friends still have difficulty with dating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, like, I wonder if it would be different for the man dating, Like, for example, meeting a woman with a kid, some men already have a notion in their head like.
Speaker 1: Oh, this isn't for me, I don't want to fucking do whatever.
Speaker 2: Just immediately, and even if the dad isn't around, just immediately knowing that woman is like, this is just my kid.
Speaker 1: Would it make a man feel different?
Speaker 2: Cause sometimes it has to do with the fact that it's not yours or some other man's. Like, there's so many little insecurities that people feel when dating people with children that I wonder if there would be more success for women that did this choice.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. There's no real thing.
Speaker 2: I'm just and if there's any men listening that have dated a woman who had a kid on her own, I.
Speaker 1: Would love to talk about that.
Speaker 2: What is it like, what does it feel like with are the conversations like do you then feel like she's won and done. Does she want more? What about women that do this and then they get into relationships? Are they slightly regretful they didn't?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: M There's got to be so many questions.
Speaker 3: I love that women are now choosing and getting into motherhood thirty five plus. I ran into I ran into this goddamn tweet that had me dying laughing, especially since we've been talking about age difference and niggas being nasty talking to younger girls. So someone said, the actual reason for the birth rate decline is women entering the.
Speaker 1: Workforce, but no one is ready for that discussion. Bitch.
Speaker 3: Shout out to doctor Laura Robinson read fulfilth. She said, actually, about half the declining pregnancy rate is the steep decline of teen births. Seventy percent of fathers of babies born to teen mothers are over twenty one. We literally slashed and burned pedophilia, and men are so mad. I was like, got them, get you know what I really we did talk about right now?
Speaker 1: What this to me?
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone saw the flavoring clip of Pete boudiceg.
Speaker 1: Adopted a kid? Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: I'm going to just fast forward to this really quick. I sent it to Alex today because doctor Rymore posted it. But Pete adopted a kid and the kid is black. He didn't know the kid was gonna be blent.
Speaker 6: We were just on a list. But you know, we said that we were willing to adopt, We wanted to adopt. We said that we wanted to adopt without regard for race. By the way, anybody who says race is not a thing in this country should experience an adoption process where there are literally different lists. If you say that you want a white kid only versus if you say that doesn't matter, literally a different list.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 6: What do you mean by the list for white it only is longer.
Speaker 1: M of course it is.
Speaker 6: And not only that there was actually discount or you didn't have to pay a deposit on the feet.
Speaker 1: This is like how it works. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: So we didn't know anything about the racial identity of the kids until they started to look mixed race, which they are.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, first of doctor Gumar posed this about why are white people adopting our children? Number one, and I'm ready to get angry too. I wouldn't be upset about that. But then I watched it and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, WHOA.
Speaker 2: First of all, started looking into my own statistics. Twenty three percent of children in foster care a black. Eight percent of black families are adopting children. Yes, some reason, white people are adopting them at higher risk. Its not for some reason, I mean just even money. Well, however, no, all of those things black families. The real reason is when they are adopting, they're adopting through kinship, which means it's someone in their family. Someone died, anti gone crazy, someone went to jail. This is all socioeconomic. But most people that are affluent nowadays are doing what your friend did.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have my own kid. I'm not gonna die right.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not a bad choice, to be honest, I don't think I would be able to adopt either. I don't know if I'm that selfless. But it's crazy because I really have for a long time been one of those people that are like, how many white celebrities are we gonna see with black babies?
Speaker 1: En f is ass But then when you see.
Speaker 2: That they're a quarter of the foster care system, it's like it's just so fucked up, because there really is a big effect when white families adopt black children on these black kids. Not only do they have to assimilate to a new family, you feel weird, shit looks weird, like you don't know your identity. God forbid, they ain't got no black friends to help you with show them.
Speaker 3: I'm not against I'm not against uh white people are any race adopting black like at all? I think that because of again socio economic reasons and whatnot.
Speaker 1: In knowing that it's.
Speaker 3: Difficult for again, I guess they'll steal economic reasons. Like, I'm not against any other race adopting black children, because I think they all deserve a home, a loving carrying home, and someone to raise them. I think that them growing up in the foster system would be hell in comparison to growing up with of course, of course, if you haven't seen it yet, white people that love them, not that lesbian couple in Georgia that drove them kids off the cliff, but ones that will give them a loving carrying home, like the family from Blindside.
Speaker 1: I was just what.
Speaker 3: Even even seeing what Angelina Joe Lee, who's the other one, who's the.
Speaker 2: Other Angelina only getting black. She must have went on the list and said, no, who's that real?
Speaker 1: Seton track?
Speaker 2: How you out all love the new No, No, it's a little black baby farm she got over there. It's a little too much. I feel like it's too much. I don't get a little too touched when they go to motherfucking Ghana and Kenya and they be like, oh, you know what, I think.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna take one home. That's what it gives.
Speaker 2: It very much gives Instagram hold the baby up with dust all over them. You're clean, and you'r Chanelle Scarf saving the world because you donated books. Sometimes there is a bit of a weird I'm doing more because I got this black baby. I'm this type of person. I can't say that. We all don't feel it. Bro we know it's there in this particular clip. Just to even know that, like it's cheaper or whatever. Like it's just sad because the end of the day, we are this country that is so obsessed with making sure abortion is illegal, making sure that number two not too many kids are being born. You can't get this, you can't have welfare, you can't do this. Too many notches but look at this, We're fucked It's like it's such a vicious cycle of what we have going on in America that like, I don't really know how you even get on top or out of it, or one of the only countries where we have forty percent of adoptions at transracial. Like it's just really fucked up. And I feel really sad to watch this clip. I feel very sad for who are you said for? I feel really sad for just honestly the black family unit. Like people needed to give up their kids, you know what I'm saying, People not choosing those children, Black families not adopting those children.
Speaker 1: Like all this shit is just hella fucked up. Now, I agree, but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now, I ain't adopting a dog and I ain't adopted no baby. Uh ah, because them rescues baby. I couldn't go get one. My homegirl just rescued a dog. We came back from wrench bandy. Oh this poor girl.
Speaker 1: We live in the same building. This white girl. She always hits me up. I just had any puppy, any little bak the puppies going crazy. Girl. We got up them stairs.
Speaker 2: All I saw I could see from the door the toilet paper and like corn flakes.
Speaker 1: Whatever the fuck. I don't know what this hole left out.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, she just starts crying immediately, and she's like, I just try to do the right And now I'm also being fishcacius, y'all.
Speaker 1: I know, not every rescues like that. There's so many dope rescues. But yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't want to save them beating up dogs, them dogs getting They asked, well, now the ain't not got body from a crackheads, so and that's why he was sucking you up.
Speaker 1: Oh and he fucked my boyfriend up so bad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Like I had to play nurse ed and even came over the other day and I had immediately because I locked him up.
Speaker 1: Like are you having to lock him up like a pitbull? That's why you shouldn't have got a damn crack baby. Well, everyone be adopted.
Speaker 5: It is kind of a crack baby.
Speaker 1: It is a crack baby. He is a crack baby, that's all. He's from the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Literally from the Bronx. Forget from the Bronx, the cats from the Bronx. From a crackhead.
Speaker 1: It is a crack baby. Socio economic body is a crack baby.
Speaker 5: And I see all the babies from the Bronx crack.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hold you. I am just like an adopted parent. And maybe this age she was an adopted parent, but this would be me literally every time he acts up. Nigga, you could have been in the slumps. You could have been in a dumpsun. I saved your motherfucking ass. Well, he don't want to eat cat food, Nigga, you could have been getting it out the garbage.
Speaker 1: Can you better be happy?
Speaker 2: This is why you should have been stopped hacking with light skinned niggas. God tried to tell you it was a black cat down the street, he.
Speaker 3: Said, nay, I did. That's never happened. He's an orange cat. I didn't know nothing about orange tappings.
Speaker 5: Man, he was gonna just pick up a cat from the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, shout out to our horre Hive member. The story goes, we were talking. I was lonely during the pandemic. She said, I know you've been wanting a cat. Do you still want one?
Speaker 1: There's a crackhead selling one for twenty dollars.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought war member was I said, I said, I was.
Speaker 1: There was a crack subscribe regardless, and here I go, here I go, real petty, We'll send me a picture first.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's not petty.
Speaker 3: He actually looked cute. Think yeah, twenty dollars a free what it looked like? Yeah, it was twenty dollars and I gave her forty Wow.
Speaker 5: I was real nice, paid really well for that cat.
Speaker 3: All right, As you guys know, Noel's Bar, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and how were is available. Now, I am actually going to be reading and excerpt from one of my chapters that was a word every time.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 3: This was one of the hardest chapters for me to write, and it's about my journey of what I guess I guess would say would be sex work. Y'all won't be hearing this chapter much during any of our press runs, but this is from the chapter What's Your Price. Throughout my twenties, these transactional relationships continued. It became easier and easier for me to ask for exactly what I needed, while accepting that these surface relationships only existed because we both needed something from one another. I needed and required financial existence assistance in exchange for their simple need to enter the depths of my pussy, which their thick wallet's allowed easy access to. I only asked for things that I absolutely needed. I wasn't asking for shoes or handbags. I would be damned if I was wearing a pair of shoes or a bag that costs more than what was in my bank account.
Speaker 1: I was on my own.
Speaker 3: Well, I never solely depended on men because I always had a job. It sures how made it a lot easier for me. These relationships seemed equally balanced at the time, and not one partner was like the next.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting in both our chapters we talk about how we didn't want bags or shoes. I think it's a big testimony to like how sugaring can look for certain people. Like one of my homegirls right now has a trick that just always buys her clothes. She loves it, But there are moments where I'm like, damn, bit, you got a five thousand dollars dress, like your apartment is.
Speaker 3: Not the accused those color spaders. I mean, I think it depends on the man that you're dealing with. I know that because me and my friends had different types of tricks. Like I had men that I could call and ask for money without having to see them, without having to fuck them.
Speaker 1: I would just call and say, hey, I need this night to have it sent.
Speaker 3: Other friends had to get on a flight and actually had to fuck or see the guy because they needed to put money in hand. I also have known men that were never okay with giving money. They were only okay with buying gifts. So I remember at times where some of my homegirls would be like, bruh, I'm so mad this think about me these fucking fifteen hundred dollars shoes, Like I would have just taken the fifteen hundred dollars in cash. Unfortunately, like that was always at the discretion.
Speaker 1: Of the man.
Speaker 2: It's also very difficult when they're like the gift giving type. Because she got any bag today and she's been struggling with cash a little bit, and she's like, do you want to just take it for half? Because I do love the bag. I was like, girl, I don't even want to take this from you, like pay me back and you get pay me back.
Speaker 1: But I get how stuck you feel.
Speaker 2: Because this particular guy, she he's gorgeous and she's just like, fuck, he just wants to take me around to show off to his friends whatever, and like he's basically this is how it goes.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: This is still fairytale shit to me. It's just this perfect fucking New York La girl. He loves to send her a driver to dress her for the day. She doesn't have a budget, might be ten twenty whatever, could even be jewelry, and then whatever she's wearing. They go out to some big event premiere, and she keeps and she's like, fuck, I'm getting in this car backfay on rent, trying to get my gigs and shit.
Speaker 1: Up, and like she's mismanaging her pussy did I mean yes?
Speaker 2: And no, she's not having sex with him, so she isn't selling sex. Okay, She's trying to get out there and do her thing, you know, la girl. But she's like, fuck, this really sucks because I don't even want to ask for money because I know this is the allure for him.
Speaker 1: He loves to do and spend the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So I mean, yeah, I've been stuck once or twice there before. I think I mentioned, like even in the book what I do like to about these two chapters. Is a story of sex work that made a woman fel empowered, A sex work story where you talk about self worth.
Speaker 1: There's so many forms.
Speaker 3: This chapter was hard for me. It's something I'm dealing with in therapy now. A lot of shame, a lot of things I told you on this podcast back in the day that I wouldn't tell you now. And I think that my ability to somewhat use my body as a way to pay rent and get by and have school covered and kind of just survive in my twenties now that I look back with literal I will go out and spend the same amount of money on a dinner or a pair of jeans.
Speaker 1: That I used to give myself to a man for.
Speaker 3: And because now my mindset on money is so different, I'm like, ooh, bitch, pathetic, Like oh my god, where is your worth? But of course my viewpoint on money back then, bitch, I had two roommates, my rent was six hundred dollars, way different than my life today.
Speaker 1: But it's just like having to go back and revisit at what.
Speaker 3: Those moments look like, or having to laugh in the face of a guy that I really wasn't interested or even having to have relations ongoing with someone that I couldn't see myself being in a relationship for I wasn't that attracted to just for the money.
Speaker 2: You know what I actually wish I talked about in the book that I didn't when Scissors and I were together, I had a corporate job, I was doing well. She wasn't really tripping about sugar daddy shit. But I had this crazy offer from a guy that I slept with for money in the past that wanted me to come and see him, and she was so fucking but hurt that I considered it. And I'm like, Yo, we're sitting here talking about bringing a man into our relationship. You knew me when I was fucking this nigga, and now, for some reason in this not even monogamous at the time. But she was just like saying how basically like she it made her feel like we never really moved up anywhere. And so this is why the sex work chapter for me is pretty interesting. For example, today I'm partnered, I don't really need to do any of this.
Speaker 1: But would I?
Speaker 2: In my chapter I talked about how I didn't need to have sex with that guy like, he gave me this apartment, he gave me all these things without sex, and I did it because I wanted to. And so I think our conversation from what I remember, I don't want to misquote her, but there was this big discrepancy of how she viewed sex work and how I viewed it, of course, and that kind of started to fuck with my head a little bit because I was like, damn, I never I hated feeling less than I think that you pitied me from my story, That's what I'm telling her, when really I was having fun, because right now, let's just say I was single, kicking it in some rich hot not some old middle Easter. Me give me Rihanna's who's that billion nigga she was with, Give me that one? And he called me and was like, you know what, I want you to eat pussy and they both all day. I give you one million.
Speaker 1: One million is crazy. You can give me ten What do pussy look like?
Speaker 3: I mean, based on what I know, to go and race to be is very tough. The bitches ain't getting ten bands anymore. Bitches ain't getting fat, you know, getting fine?
Speaker 1: Damn oh bitch, drop now.
Speaker 3: And because they have the access to just get all these young bitches. The young bitches just want pictures on the yachts. They just want to be a nice hotel rooms.
Speaker 1: Do you know it's crazy because, like I feel like today my caveat.
Speaker 2: If I was gonna get out there and schlet my shop out of the back, this would be my caveat, just because I'm so in this world of industry, right, We're always going to things like no matter where I'm working, whoever can't be no entertainment, can't be athlete, can't be anything like that.
Speaker 1: Because these are people in my room.
Speaker 2: You give me an old man on an oxygen takee, I'm taking him at all, pretend like he's my dad the whole time.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I'm in a rub his hand and everything I could not.
Speaker 3: I will say, for the most part, the men that I dealt with with money where it wasn't like a sex work act and it was more like a sugaring act, they're all fairly good looking.
Speaker 1: They're all not bad because they just rich let niggas.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, but I'm talking about like then I had, like the African diplomat, I had like some that wasn't cute at all, and I was like, fuck, I gotta go see him.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you got you got, you got your renild. Do you remember? Oh my god, fuck this ship. I gotta tell y'all to see.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the girl that I was fucking that we had on years ago and then she started tripping because I didn't want to date her.
Speaker 1: The one who tried to sue us?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, whoa okay, well.
Speaker 1: Talk about her. She tried to defame us child.
Speaker 3: She her a Wheezy broke up she had and then her episode dropped, but they were already broken up. So she tried to say her coming on our whole ass podcast took away brand deals from her, so she was gonna suit the poe. So Weezy come on, like, uh, she's gonna sue us? I said no, but she's she's suing you and your pussy. She's not suing this goddamn podcast.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fu? I said?
Speaker 3: And this is why to this day, Weezi has wanted to bring our lovers on this show. Not interested, bitch, make a whole new show. Have all your lovers on there. I don't give a fuck, but they not coming on this show. Do not bring nobody you put on this show we got you know, Okay, I like the content.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so randomly right, you could someone, anybody could sue us, any single person we've ever had.
Speaker 1: What is sex up to do with it? You put it too?
Speaker 2: So okay, what fucking pussy? And now I'm a problem anyway, So let me tell you the tea. You had a lot more than one pussy that that that I don't say what this whole I'm on Instagram and I randomly just see her pop up and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh shit, she's look cute. So I'm looking at her ig and I'm like, damn, this hole all over the place. What the fuck? She got a new bitch girl? I googled a bitch she dating maybe forties.
Speaker 2: Or fifties children. Okay, I can't even say the company name. Let's just say if you had to think of the top three biggest companies in the world.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, that lady just stepped down, outsided to retire. Okay, just give us all the tea.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't this is not suitable period, which I'm really thinking to myself. We were fucking in my two hundred and fifties with square fit apartment.
Speaker 1: And you leveled.
Speaker 3: I'm mean not gonna lie though. That was ten years ago. Look how we've leveled it ago, No, eight years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, she came on like we're the first thing these sugar marbles was. I was out here on Western Price dot com. They were married. Oh a lot they were married to men, and a lot of them now don't step down from the CEO positions, but they had men that didn't support them.
Speaker 3: And now they're all lesbians. When I tell you, we're seeing it even with Kyle Richard's on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: She love her some Morgan child. She's like, y'all can't talk away in the selling sunset. Now she's dating the girl they all go to. Like women.
Speaker 2: You got to wait, tied to white women that taken change that bitches are selling sunset time.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry to the best drink my friend. Let yo just shut up. Oh I'm just a watch No. When I saw that vich was on the yacht, I was really like the old white lady. Oh oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to play clip a quick clip. I know we're doing it's reactionary, but it's agree to disagree. And because we just got from the what's your price conversation and sex work, I want to know if you agree with fifty cent Okay, this is what you have to say.
Speaker 2: If your appearance is your largest asset, you're gonna do some whole.
Speaker 3: Ship if your appearance, If your appearance is your largest asset, you gonna do some whoslet shit.
Speaker 1: Do you agree or disagree if your height is your largest asset or you gonna play basketball? Nope, not the same. They have to have a bit though, Okay, okay, okay, okay, I see, I see, I see where you going.
Speaker 2: Also, the hotter you are, the more you get hos You gotta think about this. Think of every fine ass nigga you met, Think of every fine ass bitch you met.
Speaker 1: Think of everybody that got a price.
Speaker 3: Like you may not go into wanting to do whosle shit, but a man may approach you with whole shit. Now I'll tell you now, I just had a conversation about privilege and the pros and cons of privilege. We had this conversation on a selective ignorance. Shout out to Reezy and Sid and one of the things that they don't talk about pretty privilege often is the unfortunate a you may you may be at more risk to get sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and unfortunately end up in a lifestyle that was forced upon you because maybe because you're so attractive, you didn't really have to be smart, So the direction for you wasn't to go to school. You never was you never were forced to be in position of competition because.
Speaker 1: You always won.
Speaker 3: Or like like me, where I don't think I was at all the prettiest in my teens. My circle was full of pretty girls and they did a lot of whole shit, and they brought me in the whole shit.
Speaker 1: We brought each other into whole shit, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think it's also you're a circle thinking of the baddest bitch ause I know, I'm like, this is why meeting women that are abnormally attractive and are just decent people like Cammy Crawford.
Speaker 1: When we had her on, I was very confused, bitch, you really is great?
Speaker 2: Fuck you talking about her goddamn foundation. I'm talking to you, Gammy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm helping these kids and doing this like cue now he didn't good say, he did say, ever, when your biggest asset is your appearance.
Speaker 1: So for people who have other skills.
Speaker 2: No, no, And of course to me, biggest asset is like if someone when I'm hearing that, just like you see someone in.
Speaker 1: There and they're gorgeous, right, I'm not gonna hold you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We find out based on environment and reach and probably what gets proposition to you and what becomes very hard to turn down in this economy when Eggs has started six times a film, I will just say.
Speaker 1: I do think and do agree with him.
Speaker 3: I do agree that the more attractive you are, not that you're going to be a hope forever, but I do believe that within your lifetime people, you will do some whole ship.
Speaker 2: You Knoweople tell us about Naomi Campbell recently, and I was like, fighting this conversation to the death.
Speaker 1: What wait, what do they tell you about allegedly that you see she talked about you know what I mean, that's what they say. You don't know if it's true? No, I don't, Okay, So and this is why I was talking.
Speaker 2: The point basically that Naomi Campbell has been a high end escort for years. I'm like, bro, she's one of those famous models in the world. If you had to tell me, think fast, name three models she going.
Speaker 1: To be in that. You know what's crazy about that? I know she's made money over the decades.
Speaker 3: However, we grew up thinking rappers, actors, all these niggas was richer than they really were. I think a lot of our favorite celebrities have done some strange things.
Speaker 2: But I was reading this article right about how much the highest paid models get just one fashion runway walk could be one point five. But she's black, and she was the I'm talking about black women. By the way, Joan Small's is one of them, one of the richest models today. Yeah, back, I mean Latina, like Naomi Campbell, black up there.
Speaker 1: Like Naomi Campbell's Naomi. She actually, in my opinion, almost it's past the what we think black girls getting today. But I'm not gonna hold you. You can't get a quick ten twenty me. No, no, no.
Speaker 3: But that's my point though she's probably being off for the things. It's it's exactly what fifty just said.
Speaker 1: Don't matter.
Speaker 3: How Like, at that point, it's not about how much money you make. Your attraction equals.
Speaker 1: You gonna do some whole shit. Okay, So basically.
Speaker 3: So basically we both agree that if you're a little attractive, you might, in some time in your life end up doing some hohot shit by proximity because of friends, pure pressure, or opportunity.
Speaker 1: I only want to say yesterday because it makes me feel better about my Oh shit, Oh, it was so cute. I was a hope on it for a time, not long ago. I was out. We used to come out to that song. We really did not really coming out to Mariolan.
Speaker 3: It was we.
Speaker 1: But was she saying nigga back then? Ghetto? Well, she said she Puerto Rican girl, just like what's the name of Senner said? She was many talking about. She's not right at.
Speaker 3: All, honestly, Oh, I did. I did the math throng. I thought she was quarter black, but she said.
Speaker 1: Her great grand she said her great granddaddy was half black, so I didn't realize that made her an eighth black. However, it was the nineteen thirties, but.
Speaker 5: Which I will see here.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm double downing one drop role, one drop roll, no biracial? Can she say it? I don't, Yeah, she said it? Did she say it in the goddamn movie? You crazy been talking about it. She said, boy, Yeah, that was boy. She shouldn't have said. But we know she was married to a cracker. That was her lingo. She probably just she hadn't been around her peoples in a while. Graham, I'm gonna hold you. She could say, if y'all keep letting crazy, she's she has she's one eighth black. Yes, she could say it. Fucking kidding me.
Speaker 4: I don't even want logic to say nigga and he's half black, he's actually like half.
Speaker 1: No, well that's you, that's not.
Speaker 3: Not you say her judging how a biraciald Hallie.
Speaker 2: Shanfield from Sinners, the Caucasian lady we saw all on the screen.
Speaker 3: Caucas it's crazy. She's not full Caucasian. This is crazy she this is she is not full Caucation. No, you need to stop reaching her from the back, all y'all real quick before we get out of here. Decisions decisions. We are talking about Afro Dzas through the agent Afro.
Speaker 1: She would know about it as she is one ah.
Speaker 3: So afrodz As if y'all go back to horrible decisions we talked about, it's shit you eat that make your pussy thumb.
Speaker 1: Maybe yo, dick a little rock hard or whatever.
Speaker 3: This is my decisions way of explaining afro Dziak, however, helps we're now decisions decisions, So we're gonna get into the history of it and how it came about across different parts of the world, and like always, because it's where human creation started, because we was here first.
Speaker 1: We're starting in ancient Egypt.
Speaker 3: In ancient Egypt, these are the things that made them a little spicy. So we're starting with honey and crocodile hearts. I know the Egyptians were early fans of love potions. Cleopatra herself was rumored to blend honey, wine and exotic herbs to seduce lovers. Meanwhile, more daring Egyptians believed ground crocodile hearts could stoke passion, like artichoke could stoke passion.
Speaker 1: Not artichoke, just stoke passion. I don't know. That's what it says, stoke passion, risky romance. I'm not gonna lie in Florida. My mama used to go to this bar.
Speaker 3: It wasn't crocodile, but it was alligator alligator meats, some motherfucking fire. It kind of tastes like fishy chicken, but in a good way, kind of like frog legs kind of taste that way.
Speaker 1: You and I ate a. We did it in Oklahoma City. We did it. Wasn't it good that we had gator bite? Bro the gator the gator bytes were fired. I'm not gonna lie. I would do crocodile hearts. I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: When I'm in New Orleans, I want to go a little. I'm trying to be with all them white people just sound like that. You're Frona Value and the agents. I want to eat all that meat that's questionable with a little scale on it.
Speaker 1: I want. I don't want no possum. I don't want no road kill, no rat, no road kill like whatever they got backstage in essence, I don't want that. Get me the other ship, no ship. They're coming to bad newspaper down.
Speaker 3: As it's gonna do us, right, y'all, Just bring me the gumbo, the the shrimp at two fee, the crap fish, all of that, all right, number two. We're going to ancient Greece, now, Bitch, this might this might be why I be horny all the time. Bitch, what girl water water? All of them oysters don't do that whole all of the oysters, bitch. I love an extra dirty martini, filthy with blue cheese, stuffed alive.
Speaker 1: So alives and oysters.
Speaker 3: Greeks gave us the word afrodisiac, actually from afro Diey, the goddess of love. They swore by olives and oysters for libido boosts, and Aristotle praised the oysters erotic potential, and science later confirmed that they're rich in zinc.
Speaker 1: Which actually does help to sasceron.
Speaker 2: I think that the thing about olives and oysters, I have a theory, go ahead, theory. I think the way that you eat certain food is what makes it afrod easiet.
Speaker 4: Fair because you got it well, like roy oysters compared to bike oysters.
Speaker 5: Like I think the raw oysters.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it.
Speaker 2: I don't really think it's something in it. I think it's like the way you have to put yourm mouth the same.
Speaker 1: Don't look topsicle. Actually no, that's your theory. Science confirmed. It's the zinc, which you don't believe that.
Speaker 5: I can definitely see that they.
Speaker 1: Just said it. Science confirms, So go ahead, which your theory? Girl? Wait, let me ask a question.
Speaker 4: Do you like olives. Oh so you both like olives? Do you guys know about the olive theory? The fact that it's like compatibility between two people. One person should like olives and the other person should like olives. Yeah, that's the whole thing. I want to pick a bone with you though, Oh pick that what? Because Shorty was coming at me right, you don't call me short because we came. We came through to Knife. We went to Knife.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, this ain't even about he nickering. He a nickel. So any who, so we go to Knife. Shout out.
Speaker 3: I'm with Knife as a restaurant in Atlanta because we all just wanted to keep going out after the black Effect event.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm with Bitch the team. It's the team, it's me, It's and a king. So we all go out to eat and bitch, I'm I want to look cute. Drink.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, oh, do you have stuffed olives? I'd like a dirty mark stuffed So my drink, My drink comes, My drink comes, and he's like, I have never in my life seen a woman order blue cheese stuffed olives.
Speaker 1: And I said, hold on you ready, I think I it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's delicious, And I said, are you dating girls the same as Shark? Because maybe you need to deal with some more mature women.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait wait wait, you were eating it out?
Speaker 5: It was in the martini is so crazy, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I said, how old are you also.
Speaker 5: Judging the age of the woman I dated?
Speaker 2: Because let me tell you, first of all, maybe you ain't never being nowhere. That's what I said, very much like when I go out certain places and be just be like, what's the fresio death that you sound like?
Speaker 1: No I have.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of good drinks, right brone, speak easy, and that.
Speaker 5: Don't mean I haven't done.
Speaker 1: And it's on the Upper East drinks.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. I've gone to speaking a blue rabbit, blue cheese. All of it is a fucking martini. Sounds ridiculous, just because what no, no, no, it's delicious.
Speaker 5: That looks crazy. I've never you know, at that moment, I had never seen anybody order that in real life.
Speaker 1: Did you eat it? Fuck?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I order for something a savory tongue.
Speaker 5: I just had a tikila something.
Speaker 2: About a martini. Okay, this sounds so bad because we're talking about sexpert. Okay, when I'm in a hotel, can I order martini? I just feel like a high end prostitute.
Speaker 1: That's right. What, No, it's not. I don't ever drink.
Speaker 5: You don't got to be a high.
Speaker 1: Prote You watch a movie and a hot girls alone at the bar if she is not drinking a mother fucking margarita. You know what I feel. You know what I feel like a woman in her mid thirties period.
Speaker 5: When when was the last time you ordered a blue cheese martini with a side of wings?
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, no, I've had in the last year where I just asked for bluechees. Always want to get to martini some places?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I put them in the thing.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get let's get on this episode. We got India baby Comma Sutras spicy secrets. In ancient India, the Kamma Sutra wasn't just about positions. It included recipes, which, by the way, if you haven't yet check out our episode, we dive into the history of Kamasutrup. Saffron, ginger, and nutmeg were blended into tonics for arousal and ash wa Ganda, still used today, was their go to for stamina. In China we have gensing and gecko wine, and in the Middle Ages, risky love potions.
Speaker 1: In the medieval Europe turned to man drake root. It's say Spanish lit. But we already know, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all can't do Spanish line nom and wine mixed with goat testicles. The wine mixed with goat texticles, texticles. I'm sorry. That just reminded me of fear Factor. It might be the only thing I couldnot I'm not doing no testicles, bro.
Speaker 1: This is all by the way I lick them, but I'm not. I don't care like I get so engulfed in somebody on a date.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they'd be like, this is a delicate you guys ever had rocky Mountain oysters?
Speaker 1: Those are fucking tests. Yeah, I saw that on fear Factor. Don't want them never did.
Speaker 3: They look disgusting and they're big. They're like big balls, like balls like this big that you gotta cut over and eat with a knife, and it looks just a ball. I don't want a ball. Uh, last one too, Victorian era. Now this one I can get with bitch again, might be why be horny in the Button Up eighteen hundreds, public modesty clashed with private experimentation. Champagne, Vanilla and Celery were popular. Now, bitch, First off, we shouldn't be giving kids a little answer on the lag, not if it's gonna make them horny. But I love me a little motherfucking crude te and be fucking up Champagne, Vanilla and Celery. Our prodiziaks were tucked into medicinal tonics or whispered about in Scandalous women's magazine.
Speaker 1: That sounds like shit you can get right now. No, you can't get Vanilla, Celery, Champo, the you know what is it? Double chicken please.
Speaker 2: It's like the most famous world's prost sam Is Bar now in New York. Like, I feel like they have such weird concoctions.
Speaker 1: They probably put this inn.
Speaker 2: Honestly, whenever I go to these nice places down and I'll be looking at the menu and the shit just be looking nuts.
Speaker 1: All I look for is the main mezcal tequila. What the hell is it? Because I don't know none of this other shit with the frise for mouth. I'm just playing. And of course, as y'all know, because we've talked about it before. Chocolate is one. Of course, you have hornygoat, hornygoat weed.
Speaker 3: And then today it's literally in here is the twentieth century bitch viagra or blue Choo or one of them motherfucking pink pills from the gas station.
Speaker 1: But you can actually go into all of these natural remedies that have been used over.
Speaker 2: That's time before you spend money on anything, go over to NHB Tour dot com.
Speaker 1: Money on us.
Speaker 3: Ho shit, We go on on tour. We are on tour till September. Make sure y'all see us. And if you haven't, yeah, I know some of y'all. I think about fifteen of y'all are joining me so far. I will be in Jamaica Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Join me there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get Nancy Freaky Deey all the things, and yeah, just see us on the road. God damn it, see us on the road by our book and subscribe to our Patreon Patreon dot com back slash Horrible Decisions, Thank.
Speaker 1: Y'all for listening. God damn im out of breath, bitch this pot.
Speaker 3: I'll be right and dick either to another episode of Decisions decisions.
Speaker 1: Wow, horrible. That was almost mad at me on stage talking about creative. Oh my god.