Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis Durand phone tapped Daniel, Natalie and Nick.
Speaker 2: So they're together.
Speaker 3: They're dating and Nick was not home for Halloween, so he left a bowl on the porch for the kids with candy in it. Right, Well, he caught a kid taking all of it and he yelled at the kid to put it back.
Speaker 2: So hi.
Speaker 3: So his girlfriend Natalie said, why don't you call him as the kid's mom and tell him that he owes your kid an apology?
Speaker 2: So that's what I did. Oh for yelling at our kid? Yeah, yeah, you don't mess with a mom yell as our kid, even though he has a little brat. Yeah, exactly. See what happens in today's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, I'm looking for Nick. Please? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: You know what. I don't appreciate you scolding my child who is talking?
Speaker 3: My son Brian came trigger treating to your house the other day and I don't know if you remember, but you had a bowl of candy on your porch that said take one because you weren't home, and you yelled at him and told him to put the candy back.
Speaker 2: This is Brian's. It doesn't matter how did.
Speaker 4: You get how did you get my phone number? Oh?
Speaker 2: Believe me.
Speaker 3: This is a small community and we all talk and we know who the bully is. Was bullying the children the bully.
Speaker 4: Are you surious right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am serious.
Speaker 4: Who gave you my phone number?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter who gave me your phone number. What matters is that you yelled and cursed at my child.
Speaker 4: Oh okay. First of all, I don't know. I don't know how you're raising your kids. But he was a trick or treating. He was taking the whole basket of candy and putting into his bag while I was pulling into my driveway all the candy.
Speaker 2: First of all, you can't prove that he was stealing all the candy.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't prove it. I saw him with my own eyes. I believe it.
Speaker 3: Do you really think that you put a bowl on your porch and it says take one?
Speaker 4: Do Yeah? We do? Yeah I did. Because we have good kids in this neighborhood, minus your son.
Speaker 2: All the kids take more than.
Speaker 4: Them to take everything. Kid is the only person whatever.
Speaker 2: There's no need to yell it and the curse at my son. Do you know how old he is?
Speaker 4: Seriously, right now, maybe you should be talking to your son instead of getting my numbers from somebody and giving me a call.
Speaker 3: No, who's the moron that puts a bowl of candy on a porch?
Speaker 4: That old kid out trick or treating by himself, no babysitter, And how inconsider it is that for the kid to take all the candy and dumping his bag, because you're okay with that? You kidding me?
Speaker 3: And speaking of cursing, why would you curse at my child? Why would you tell him to put the candy back?
Speaker 4: Maybe because he was stealing all the candy off my front porch.
Speaker 3: Okay, but your curst, a ten year old put the candy back.
Speaker 2: There's not another way to say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so so it's not okay to curse. But you're sitting here cursing at me on the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh you're a little bit older than ten, sir, you can handle it, I think. And then you took all of his candy away from him.
Speaker 4: I didn't take any of his candy away from him, like I told him to put my candy back for when he took and he dumped the whole bag into my bowl because he's probably stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh that's real nice, too cheap to buy your own candy to give out to kids when they're trick or treating.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am serious. You took all my kid's candy cheap.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't take any of your kid's candy. Like, you need to get a life. I have one, and I need to go because this call, this is going nowhere.
Speaker 2: You are going to apologize to my son, and you are going to tell me your son.
Speaker 4: Mind. If you think I'm apologizing to your son, you're smoking.
Speaker 3: Something because he thinks. Now that's how adults are supposed to talk.
Speaker 4: This is the real world. You do something wrong, you get scolded for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly whatever, Natalie.
Speaker 3: He is not happy. Would you call him at any point during the day just to say Hi? Sure? Absolutely, all right, So let's give him.
Speaker 2: A few minutes and then we're gonna call him.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Well, Hi, Hey, what's up? What's want on? How are you busy? What's up? I just wanted to see what you wanted to have for dinner to night? Whatever? He's okay? Can you believe who called me? Today. Do you remember when I told you about that kid who was stealing all the candy out of the bowl on the porch? Yes, Mom, Like, I don't even know how she got my number, but she's sitting here. Why aren't you cursing at my son and da d D. Apparently this little went home and like was whining to his mom and crying because she took all his candy or whatever, like unbelievable, right, So she wants me to apologize to her son for yelling at him for stealing the candy. Do you believe that that's crazy? I mean, I apologize for what? Are you serious? I'm joking right, well, I just if she's so mad, maybe the best thing to do is just to apologize. I'm not apologizing to that's little Sweetie's just a kid.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not nice to call my son.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: We're trying to phone tap you.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: This is Danielle and Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tap.
Speaker 2: We got you kidding me?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Yeah, great, Thank you? Pay back to bitch.
Speaker 1: Elvis duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show