Speaker 1: You're listening to The Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Hey everybody, welcome to the Buck Sexton Show. On this episode, we have Lila Rose with us. She is the founder of Live Action. Check out the Lila Rose podcast and also her book is Fighting for Life.
Speaker 2: Ms. Rose.
Speaker 1: We live in interesting times, a lot of good stuff going on, a lot of bad stuff going on. We'll talk to you about all of it today. Thanks for making the time for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: So let's start with the Dodgers. I'm not a sports guy. I played sports, I like sports. I am somebody who, in my older age now no longer wishes to give any money or time to professional sports because well, a whole bunch of reasons I'm sure you can guess, and we could get into some other time. But even within the I don't care about sports realm, occasionally something comes up and I go, wow, now we do have to talk about this. So tell us about who the Dodgers invited, disinvited, and then reinvited for their Pride Night celebration, and what the stance is right now? Of at least one player, and how this whole thing is playing out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, so the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence is not a group of lovely nuns or Catholic sisters trying to serve the poor. They are a group of men drag queens who dress up as women and commit blasphemous sex acts using crucifixes and rosary. So there's this extremely anti Catholic, basically a hate group against Catholics. And this is who the Dodgers is. Beloved Team Los Angeles. Team decided to invite not just invite to Pride night Buck, but they chose to give them the Community Hero Award, And so they're saying that they are the community heroes and they need to be awarded in this way. And obviously this caused uproar from not just Catholics and not just Christians, but people in general, saying this group is specifically mocking Jesus Christ, who's considered God by the leading world's religions. I mean, imagine if this was done to an image of Mohammed. There was a group of LGBTQ activists who were mocking and committing sex acts on an image of Mohammed. I mean it would just be an all out It would be extremely scandalous and contentious. But because it's Christians, is fair game is kind of that. The Dodgers are active behaving as so. Anyways, they got disinvited, like you said, and then they got reinvited after a bunch of LGBT groups said how dare you disinvite this drag cream group? And so now we have continuingly doubled down. I mean, the Dodgers have not done anything they could. They gave them the award, they're giving them the award, and I think a lot of people are going to be boycotting future games.
Speaker 1: It seems overtly almost intended to offend for Catholics. I mean, I've seen some of the video, for example, of someone portraying the crucified Jesus and then having a drag queen do a strip tease. I mean, you know, this is about as offensive or blasphemous as I think it's could be expected to get, right. I mean, it's about as bad as anybody I think can imagine in some ways. But I also want to know why is being a drag queen is something that is now considered brave, Like, what is brave about a man who derives, based on what we knew about psychology at least for the last fifty years or so, sexual gratification for dressing up as a woman. This is brave?
Speaker 3: Why, right? And why do they need to exhibit their behaviors and sexual dances and provocative dances in front of children at public libraries? You know, why is it even a thing that we're talking about drag queen's story hours this even enter the publisation And who was the first person who thought, yeah, what children really need to see is adult men living out their fetishes in front of children to get their approval in our library system. But that's obviously where the debate is gone. And you know, the Dodgers doing this, it's like we've created this victim class that if you're a drag queen, you are you can do and mock anyone. You can be sexual in front of children, you can mock Jesus Christ, and everyone's supposed to say like, oh, you have the right to do that. It's nonsensical and I think there's backlash happening against it. I do think the Dodgers are going to suffer from this in the future, their reputation is tarnished. You know, one of their lead players announced on Twitter a few days ago, well, now we're going to have a Christian Family night. I forget the name of the player, but you know, as if to make up for Yeah, we just you know, spat on your religion and now we're going to celebrate your religion. I don't think anyone should go to that Christian family like night, by the way, because the Dodgers have already made clear where they stand. But I don't think long term, this extreme you can call it wokeism or gender ideology coming from these businesses is going to serve them. I do think. You know, Target had their LGBTQ pride sections in the front of all their stores. They had their tuch friendly bathing suits. I know you've covered this and talked about this, tuch friendly bathing suits for baby.
Speaker 1: We use a scientific term for this on the Clay and Buck Show, Lila, we call it a hot dog hider.
Speaker 3: Okay, very scientific of you. Well, I mean there's they.
Speaker 4: Say they're not Well, it's so crazy because they're saying, oh, it's not it's not targeted, right that you get fact checked by the way, buck, if you say that target is targeting children with these products, like literally, the AP fact checkers are going to go after you on Facebook and say or on Instagram, Oh, that's not what targeted.
Speaker 3: These weren't targeted towards children. The Pride it was a Pride onesie for your baby, and the tough friendly swimsuits were in a section next to children's gear, and they were they save size, extra small for the twelve year old boy who thinks he's a girl that targets now encouraging him to hate his body and hate his penis basically, so it's it's like where did we Where did we get here?
Speaker 2: So anyways, they're so this is new. I gotta I gotta make sure I get this right.
Speaker 1: My understanding from reading the news articles was that there were, you know, hide the man area stuff for adults, which I think is bizarre and twisted in and of itself. But it sounds like you're telling me and I had not heard this manynals before that some of the hide demand parts bathing suits were actually geared toward children or could be geared toward children.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: They were in sections with children, so right next to the baby onesie and the toddler clothing is a swimsuit which size extra small would absolutely fit a twelve or thirteen year old. And then one of the models wearing this swimsuit looks like a twelve or thirteen year old girl or could be a boy dressing, you know, presenting as a girl. So this to say, you know, the fact checker is saying that, oh, this is not target is you know, is children's over here? Adults target would never target children with these products. It's a total lie. They're targeting children. They're in unamong children's products. They use children child models for the for the garment. Is it an adult sizing? Sure, but pubescent children you know that.
Speaker 1: Are sure technically it's adult size, but obviously a smaller you know, a child could get the extra small and it's near enough that they might just say, oh, well, I'm I see, I see what's going on here. But I want to ask you that the deeper question, why do they want to do this? Why are they doing this? This is clearly I mean, I have an answer which I'm happy to share with you, but I wanted to know why you think they're doing.
Speaker 2: This because it is clearly you brought up.
Speaker 1: Why do they want to have drag queen story or why are they Yeah, Okay, what do you think the answer is? Because I think the answer is so disturbing that it's almost hard to speak about out loud. But I think people need to hear it more. What do you think is going on?
Speaker 3: I think one answer. I think there's a few things going on. One answer is that there's a desperate need when you are practicing a disordered sexual lifestyle, when you are at war with your body, you have a deep need for acceptance. You're looking for your identity and you want to be You want to find that identity. So you're going to blame when you're at war with yourself. Like if you're someone who has same sex attraction, you're going to say, well, I'm unhappy because of homophobia. Well, maybe you're unhappy because you're living a lifestyle where you're having sex with other men and you're a man. That will lead to psychological and physical unhealth for you down the line, But you want to blame exterior forces. If you're a person who struggles with gender dysphoria, you'll say, well, I struggle with gender dysphoria and I have all of these suicidal issues that I'm depressed or I'm anxious because society won't accept me. No, you're at war with your body and you need to make peace with your body and need medical health for that and psychological health for that. But if you can blame external forces, then you can say that external forces have the responsibility to support what you're doing, to support your gay marriage or to support your transgender identity. And then why wouldn't children have the responsibility as part of society to not be a homophobe or a transphobe. You know, why shouldn't we say, Yeah, children need to see two men kissing on the street the same the way that they would see their mother and their father. Or they need to see a man cross dressing the same way that they see a man or a woman wearing you know, their gender's clothing. So the natural consequence of lack of self acceptance and war with yourself wanting society to inform you because you have this deep psychological and health leads to forcing the children to get in line. I mean, I think that is a kind of complex, but that is the ultimate answer. I think there's also satanic stuff happening it's spiritual. I think there's sexual revolution consequences for that, but I think the core reason is you need the children to ultimately affirm you to continue to live in this depravity, because otherwise you're forever at war with yourself. You're looking for that ultimate affirmation.
Speaker 1: Also, I've been telling people this, and I think that this is hard for people to process. But the position, I know you know this, but it bears repeating for everybody who's listening. The position of the left is not that you can become a transgender woman. It's that you are a woman when you are trans in every way, which is the most blatant and obvious kind of lie, because in no way are you actually a woman, growing out your hair long, pinting your fingernails. And you know, I point out to everybody that Dylan mulvaney, Dylan mulvaney does not act like a woman. Dylan mulvaney acts like a caricature of a fourteen year old girl, and not even a good version of a fourteen year old girl, a caricature of a fourteen year old girl. Dylan mulvaney is, I think, in his twenties, but this all I think has been growing for a long time. And part of it, as I see it is the on a political level and really a mass psychosis level. If they can get you to affirm the most obvious untruth, then they can get you to say anything. And I think this is very common in the Soviet Union, that if you can debase people's and they did not just a Soviet Union. They do this in North Korea, they do this, they did this in Maoist China. Debase the most obvious things that you know to be true, and you are inherently destabilized and more able to be molded in other areas. Right, because if you can't say the most blatant and obvious things that you can observe yourself, well, then when someone else in authority tells you, well, this is true, you no longer have the psychological defenses to say no, it's not, because you've effectively been co opted into a massive lie. And then, without getting too deep into it, the point you made about something satanic or demonic about this? What could be more demonic than convincing children to generally mutilate themselves.
Speaker 2: For the rest of their lives.
Speaker 1: It's hard to think of things and that there are doctors and mds pushing this, that there is a desire to make this a standard. I mean, I truly believe I used to say this, Ellilah, that it's only a matter of time before you'll be considered a bigot as a straight male if you don't find a trans woman attractive, which you've probably seen this. This comes up acause they try, they'll float a trial balloon about this.
Speaker 2: Oh, but what do you mean.
Speaker 1: That's you're bigot at your transphobic and also the doctor's getting the gender of the baby wrong. Well, that's just the That is the end result of the overall ideology, which is that this is somehow both entirely changeable, and yet we're supposed to believe that it is ingrained from birth right, which is completely incoherent.
Speaker 3: Makes no sense, right, It's totally incoherent and it doesn't make sense. But you know, you see the catastrophe. I interviewed Chloe Cole recently, and I know you familiar with her, but she's nineteen years old and eighteen years old when she was fifteen. They give this perfectly healthy girl a double mass sectomy because she's having gender identity issues, and they say, well, now you're a boy. And then she de transitions at sixteen, and now she's telling her story and now they're saying, you know, they're mad at her for how dare you violate the cult? It's a basically, gender ideology is a cult. And if you don't believe the things that are totally illogical, and you don't stay and do what everyone else is doing, and you break free of it, then they give you the cult treatment, which is, we hate you forever. I mean, you're going to completely reject you. And that's what they've done to Chloe. But you know the other thing that's so crazy about this buck is that if a child can consent to changing his or her gender, Like if a child can decide at five years old that they're not a boy, they're a girl, and that they can decide to take puberty blockers and hormone blockers and then you know get you know, bottom surgery or chest surgery, which is basically their reproductive parts and retooling them to be a fake version of the other bodies part, you know, the opposite sex is part. If a child can consent to all of that, why can't a child consent to having sex? Right like why why can't a child have sex? And I think that's where this gender ideology takes you, is that it basically says children are sexual, children have autonomy, and they should be yet to make sexual choices. So why can't you be okay with pedophilia? And you know, there's a there's this thing of oh well, these conservatives are those those anti trans people, They're just so scared of pedophilia. They they see pedophiles everywhere. Yeah, because pedophiles are everywhere. There are pedophiles in our country, there always have been. And are we going to give them legal cover for their perversion or are we going to protect children? And that's what it does come down to at its core, what Target is doing. They are groomers. What these businesses are doing to promote pride products and transgender social contagent to kids. They are grooming kids for sexual exposure and activity. And it should be criminalized. And that's why obviously so many people are upset about it, and Targets share has dropped ten billion dollars in the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: You think it's going to keep going?
Speaker 3: I think so if people like you and me keep speaking on it, and if people like you and maybe not maybe not you, but definitely like me, stop shopping there. I don't know if you loved you used to love.
Speaker 1: To tell my wife, I've had to tell her no more targets. She used to love shopping at Target. This is a very common thing. So let's come back in a second. I want to I want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: What would you say, Carl Jean Los Angeles is a pro life brand. They have Target light clothes. There's alternatives.
Speaker 1: Okay, good to know. I want to speaking about a pro pro life issues in a second. But you know, first off, just from our sponsor here Chalk. Nowhere is it written you shouldn't feel the top of your game every day. That's what Chalk is all about, c choq. Why shouldn't you feel fantastic every day, full of energy, ready to take on the world. Chalk produces high quality and nutritional supplements, none more pop people than the Male Vitality Stack. This combination of everyday supplements is designed to supply your body with the nutrient to fuel energy, focus, and stamina. The leading all natural ingredient has been researched to show serious improvement in testosterone in a guy's body up some twenty percent in just three months time. You'll feel it as it happens, this increase in testosterone, which is a great driver of energy and focus. When you just sign it's time for you to double down on your energy and focus. Find your way to Chalk online. That cchoq dot com there, and they're only save thirty five percent off the Chalk subscription you choose for life when you use my name buck in your purchase process. That's Chalk cchoq dot com. Use promo code buck for thirty five percent off in that process. So, so, Lola, I have to ask you, I know a number. I mean, I work with some pro life organizations, have currently worked with one, and have with others in the past. I have a number of friends who have been very vocal in the pro life movement in media for years now, and this is what I'm hearing from a lot of them. Okay, if we don't back off six week abortion bends everywhere, basically we're going to lose every state and we're going to lose the presidential election in twenty twenty four. You know, every state election, I should say, and we'll lose the presidential election in twenty twenty four. This is a loser, we can't win with it. What do you say to that?
Speaker 3: Totally inaccurate. It's completely inaccurate. Look at Florida. Governor Desantas signs into law the heartbeat bill. He had fifty four This is a purple state. Susanta's had fifty four percent of Democrats in Florida support the heartbeat law. In Texas, Governor Abbott signs the heartbeat law into sends a heartbeat bill into law. He wins his reelection in an increasingly moving towards purple state. So you and then Governor de Santa's won in the landside. But you did a national poll. So there's a national poll that was done by Resmusen. It found that forty six percent of Americans nationally, of voting Americans Democrat and Republican, forty six percent said they wanted the heartbeat law, versus only forty three percent said that they opposed it. So this idea that Americans hate the heartbeat law is a complete lie. And in fact, like in Florida, even the Democrats at majority support the heartbeat law. So what I think that really is about Buck is there's a narrative coming from pro abortion people and some pro life people that are just scared and not being cowards, quite frankly, not being leaders who are saying, we're not even going to try. Roeby Wade is overruled. Now we can enact abortion bands. We're not even going to try because oh, we're going to lose. No, you're going to win like Governor DeSantis. Whin you're going to win like Governor Abbott one, if you're smart about it, if you're smart about how you message on it, if you'd communicate well, if you're proud of your position instead of being scared and like running from it every time. And then one other thing to note. You know, the midterms, people said, well, the pro life movement did so poorly in the mid term. So many candidates said poorly. Well, some candidates said poorly. Some prolitate candidates did wonderfully, like Governor DeSantis. But the point is in the midterms, we were outspent. The pro life side was outspent, they said up to thirty up to forty dollars to one dollar, between thirty and forty dollars to every one dollar because the Republican Party didn't even put the money in. They didn't even try. So. Yeah, if you run from the issue, if you don't message on the issue, and if you won't spend any money to support life, you shouldn't complain when your pro life candidate wasn't even very pro life loses. I mean Governor Or Oz, you know, Senate candidate Oz in Pennsylvania. He was doctor Oz. He was a horrible candidate. He was hardly prolact and they're like, oh, he lost. So you know, the Republicans are losing because of Roev Wade being overturned. That's not what happened. We have to change the narrative on it because it's just it's just not this is not the case.
Speaker 1: What do you think about President Trump's position that it should be left up and tie of the states, the federal government doesn't have a role.
Speaker 3: I think it's to splat out false. I mean, think about it this way. What's the number one goal, what's the number one purpose of the government, of the federal government, And it's to secure the common defense. But it's secure our constitutional rights. And what are our constitutional rights? The first right is what life? If you don't have life, you don't have any other rights. If you have a state who's not enforcing their homicide laws, they're purposefully leaving out a whole group of people. So the preborn children. Preborn children are human beings just like you and me. They should have equal protection under the law like you and me. Under the fourteenth Amendment, life doesn't begin at birth. It begins when the human life begins at conception. So these children deserve legal protection. If a state like California decides to not only not protect children in the womb, but to give lethal power to franchise, lethal power to the medical community to kill children for a profit, which is what they're doing, the federal government absolutely has a role. How could you say they don't. The federal government's job is to protect the fundamental human right, and if the states aren't doing it, they need to step in. So I think there should be a federal abortion ban, and I think that there's a lot of things the executive branch can do even without legislation. I mean, if we have a president in office whose pro life, they can ban the sale of abortion drugs. I mean, that's interstate commerce right there. That's easy to do. The FDA could just say we're not going to be distributing these lethal drugs to be used as abortions through there's some very concrete things that both the legislature federally and the executive branch can and should do.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you, excuse me, I want to ask you about feminism in a second, which I'm sure we'll have some very interesting you'll have some very insights on in just a second. We'll get to that in a moment lyla. But you know, just a couple of weeks ago, everybody, I got to interview an amazing market analyst stock market analyst, and especially made video presentation. The funny thing is the analyst goes by the name Mason Sexton. Recognize the last name, it's because, well it's my last name, because he's my dad. We talked about a premise very important him, the Great Disruption of twenty twenty three. You see, my dad's been in the stock market for over fifty years. He predicted the stock market crash of nineteen eighty seven on television, the top of the market before the COVID crash, and then spent many years advising hedge funds behind the scenes quietly. But now he's seeing signs of a massive disruption. He's come Ford with a major market prediction. He sees these banks floundering, real estate losing its value, inflation causing sticker shock. My dad's going to tell you why most analysts are wrong about a coming lost decade in stocks and why what's coming could be much much worse. But if you know what to do, you can still protect your wealth and profit. He's made his first major prediction in thirty years. If you missed it, go check out the video at Disruption twenty twenty three dot com. That's Disruption twenty twenty three dot com. While are you Are you a millennial? I may ask you that I feel like you're young enough? Are you gen z?
Speaker 3: I'm a millennial millennial too.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a millennial as well. I'm an old millennial, graybeard millennial.
Speaker 1: So you know, I feel like I'm I'm not hip to like what the cool kids say, but I have some idea of what folks in their thirties are are thinking and how they're living their lives, and I just wonder when's it going to come across more that the promises of whatever you want to call it, postmodernist feminism lead to deep misery and unhappiness. And I think this is reflected and honestly, a lot of the data now about well women in their twenties and thirties, but also all the way down to teenage girls who are having the worst mental health crisis since I think they've been able to measure this kind of stuff with national polls. And is there a narrative that is to blame here or that needs to be adjusted?
Speaker 3: There is, And yes, you can blame modern and I consider it. You know what you could call it? I think you said postmodern feminism.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, they call it a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what does feminism mean today? To most people? It means the bad stuff, which is pro sexual promiscuity. Women are at war with their motherhood, women are pro abortion. I mean, all of that is nonsense and is the opposite, the antithesis of valuing what it means to be a woman. What makes women different? For men? We have the unique ability to be mothers. Men can be fathers. Do we champion motherhood in women? Do we champion marriage in women? Which I think most women deeply want a committed lifelong relationship as opposed to hookup culture. Yeah, that would be the pro woman message. But I think so many young girls are miserable. I mean, during COVID, the anxiety rate spiked for young girls. I think it's one out of every three young girls have considered suicide. I mean, it's insane. And I remember being a young girl and going through hard times and wondering what's my identity in my teen years? And it's even worse for girls today because I didn't have, you know, the messages young girls today. It has gotten so much worse in the last decade and a half that even when I was that age. So what's the source of it? Social media is huge, where the constant comparison, the con instant need to be perfect look perfect. I think that's part of it. A lack of connectivity to real world people, deep friendships, friendships and brings so much meaning in someone's life. Broken families is part of it, buck, I mean, so many people, more people are growing up without an intact family than not. You know, so many people don't know what a real marriage even looks like. No wonder, they don't want to get married, no wonder. So many are giving up on love when marriages are broken everywhere. But I do think gender ideology and abortion ideology is especially pernicious for young girls. Because we talked about Chloe cull earlier. She's this great example of what young girls suffer when you hit puberty. As a young girl, you're questioning your identity, You're questioning your body if you're told your body is wrong, or you're told in order for you to be a woman, you have to be like a Kardashian and be uber, sexy and basically sexually commoditize yourself. If that's what womanhood is, right, No wonder, So many girls are like, I'm out, you know, I don't I don't want this, I don't this. This feels bad, this feels wrong. So you're creating this perfect cesspool of misery for girls between the Internet, between the beauty and sex standards, and between the sexual revolution saying that you know, marriage and motherhood don't matter anymore. No wonder, girls are miserable. What's the solution. We talk about it on my podcast a lot. I know you care about this, but it's values. It's returning to morality. It's returning to values and a positive view of women and men, of motherhood and fatherhood and of marriage. So in explaining why these things are good and worth fighting for instead of we should give up on them.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you've you've come across this, but on some of these I don't know if they called, I don't know what they'd really kind of these alpha male podcasts or some of these influencers who will talk about because you did the whatever podcast recently which I saw, which you had some some viral moments on that. But you'll come across in general guys on the internet who will say they use this term. I actually learned this term from my friend Jenedi Abila. I don't know if you know her, but she talked about body count once and I'm legitimately I was like Jedediah when I was helping special operations guys in a rock and Afghanistan, like body count was a very you know, That's what I thought of as the body count, like how many people died in the you know, in the strike basically. But BodyCount, obviously, in the context of dating is a very very different thing, which is how many people somebody has slept with. And I feel like these guys who say you have to take that into account and there's a very you know, they're like, oh, I would never you know, if a woman has slept with more than three men or something. They're getting at something that is somewhat true, but they're taking the wrong approach to it, which is just cycle through as many women as you can until you happen to find one who hasn't slept with a lot of guys. Instead of women sleeping with a lot of guys because the culture pressures them to do. That is doing a lot of damage to women, to other human beings that has long term psychological impacts, right, I mean this is so there's they're picking up on some thing, but it's like they're dieing. I mean they're diagnosing a problem, but their approach to it is wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, it's more than wrong there. It's like hot called the kettle black, and it's like, you guys are both doing the wrong thing here. If your solution to women are promiscuous is to be promiscuous yourself, good luck with that. Like, you know, you're not going to find eternal happiness that way. And so I think the solution is men have to stand up and be better men, and women have to stand up and be better women. You know, I think sometimes I hear in culture this blaming game of like it's the women's fault or it's the men's fault, and I think we're all at fault. I think every single one of us are at fault in terms of if we're participating in hookup culture, if we are participating in hatred and division between the sexes, then we have a responsibility to stop. And the message for young women out there is a very similar message to young men, which is pursue virtue. You know, virtues is like forgotten word, but what is virtue? Self control, its respect, Virtue is even modesty, modesty not just of dress, but of behavior. It's understanding that what are you aiming for? What makes people most happy? This is what gets so crazy, Buck, is when you look at the social data. All the social data says that people who are monogamous, who get married, who stay married, are the happiest and healthiest sexually and physically in every aspect. They are the most economically successful. And that's not just because they come from a rich background. It's for both different socioeconomic levels. Regardless. If you are monogamous and you seek then keep an intact family, you will have better outcomes because you're going to be protected from all of the nightmares that come from cheating, dishonesty, breaking up your family, children out of wedlock, STIs, all of the stress, economic stresses of that of having multiple households. You're protected from those things. And again there's still mistakes that can be made in a monogamous marriage, of course, but the point is at large is better for society. So that's a message, right. And then the other message too is you are actually more likely to divorce if you live together before marriage. Most people don't even know this. They think if you mail together before marriage, you're actually like somehow protected from messing up the marriage because you really know you want to marry this person. Actually, if you test drive the car, as you say, before getting you know, buying the car, you're actually more likely to divorce. Couples that are chased, you know, abstinate before marriage and then get married are more likely to stay married. So more people hear of this and understand why I think it's going to change our culture on this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you a closing.
Speaker 1: I like to look for a point of optimism where whenever we close, we'll get to that in one second, just because we've talked about heavy some heavy stuff here, important stuff, but heavy stuff. But and this is one of these transitions. This is like a bad habit from Radio Alilah. You know what else is important? Having great towels. Friends at my Pillow have phenomenal towels set two bath, two hand towels, and two washcloth, typically retailing for ninety nine to ninety eight. For a limited time, you can get this set on clearance for twenty five dollars with my name as the promo code buck. Look, if you have old towels in your house, they don't absorb very much anymore, they don't feel good. You got to change them out really every two years for sure. So even if you have some hand towels, folks have some bath towels, get some fresh ones. You're gonna be so happy. Treat yourself. It's twenty five dollars an amazing price. Clearance price. It's twenty five dollars. When you get to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and enter promo code buck. That's promo code buck. All right Lyla Rose, last word for you. Everyone should check out the Lila Rose podcast. She is talking about all the a lot of the things we've touched on today and a whole lot more. And it's good to hear a young lady espousing a traditional value of morality and virtue so eloquently. What makes you optimistic?
Speaker 3: What makes me optimistic? Because I think a lot of people are waking up. I see I mean just the comments. I mean, I'm sure you see these two, but comments from people saying, you know, they're not even religious, they're not Christian or Catholic or anything, but this makes a lot of sense. I get DMS from people saying, oh my gosh, I thought that I had to sleep with my boyfriend because that's what everyone said you do. But I don't want to do that anymore, want to I want to save sex for marriage. I mean, people are making these decisions. So, you know, people are looking for happiness, they're looking for meaning, they're looking for solutions, and I think a lot of the things we're talking about, our value, our values are a solution to what a lot of people are longing for. So I'm hopeful that there's cultural revival happening and excited to yeah, be a part of it.
Speaker 1: Bilo Rose, thanks for being with us. We'll talk to you soon Thanks for having