Speaker 1: Welcome to Boss of territory. Ladies.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, excuse me, hold on one second. Jar rabbas tribal chief, Welcome to the show. I hope that was appropriate. I have to have my manners when you appear.
Speaker 1: How you do it, I thank you. It feels good to be acknowledged. I don't know I'm in this weird in between this, I'm sure you can relate as a Red Sox fan yourself. This run that they've been on, it's felt very dream like because you know, I get the chirps every day. You gave up with this team. Yes, I did. I should have. I was correct for doing that. They sucked. The run that they went on to pull themselves out of this was like a zero point zero zero one percent chance that they would do that the fifteen in a row, the twenty out of twenty two, and they're still playing. Well, I know that we're recording this on what is it Wednesday? Wednesday night? They lost last night to the A's, Like the Curtis Mead tricks, Like oh wow, Like Craig was aggressive and he went out and you know, he addressed the offense and then he gets two plate appearances and breaks his wrist. So, like everything everything that has happened recently has been like the one percent of the one percent. Like, what are the odds that the Red Sox are that bad, worst Red Sox team since the mid sixties? Pretty low chance of that happening. What are the odds that they pull themselves out of it? Pretty low chances of that happening. What are the odds that the Red Sox become early buyers after a start to the season like that, Pretty low chance of that happening. What are the chances that when that guy makes his Red Sox debut that he breaks his wrist in his second plate appearance. Pretty low odds of that happening. So like, I'm just I'm just bobbing and weaven. I'm just reacting as things happen, and I guess trying to stay appreciative for the fact that they're still in a playoff spot right now? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: This is legitimately We've watched a lot of Red Sox baseball over the years. This is legitimately the weirdest season. And I'm with you when it came to just how bad things were. I had a thumbnail for I do the postgame show every single night. The thumbnail said it's over. The title said open the cell gates. Nice sad picture of Justin Slayton on the thumb.
Speaker 1: I was ready, and you know me, I am.
Speaker 2: People probably have me muted all across the land because I'm too positive about everything. I even said, dude, we're fourteen under, like you just lost the Rockies, and everyone's like, oh yeah, well, we got the Angels coming up, we got the Mets coming up. You just lost two out of three to the freaking Rockies. So it's like, how do I even have hope against the Angels and the Mets. I was done. I was like, you know what, I can't do this. And of course the Nightmare flight from Colorado was the good luck charm. Of course it was. It's it's ridiculous. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: It always is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. But this is legitimately the weirdest season I have ever experienced. And I think that also came into play because we've obviously, you know what we've seen over the years. When things got bad, they got bad. We never saw a big turnaround. Yeah, you know, a couple of games under five hundred, all right, you're slumping. No, they're fine. But when you get that bad, they've never turned it around. I got to ask you, though, I got to ask you though. It is the trade deadline coming up, It is the prime time of the year. What is a favorite trade deadline memory that you have with the Red Sox. They've had some interesting deadlines over the years. Not no, omar, we can't do no more. That doesn't count. No, that's the easy one. Do you have another favorite trade deadline memory? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I have an awesome I mean it was good and bad. I guess I will explain the two thousand and eight trade deadline. I was in the Red Sox front off on deadline Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were you? You weren't the governor at the time, were you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Were you? Was that the year?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I was the year? Yeah, so two thousand and eight the Red Side. It was like their marketing team invited me to go to Fenway. It was like, yeah, you can come for the game and we'll you know, we'll have like we have like a meeting. In this I felt like I was almost like a case study. It's like, all right, like this guy clearly loves the Red Sox. More than most people, Like what makes his brain tick? Like how do we like get his ideas? And like what what uh? If if he wants it, then the general masses they'll want it to So I feel like I was just it was like an informational thing. They were probing my brain. So we're in the conference room and like, not only was it the day of the deadline, it was as it was happening. So four o'clock passes, like this is before Twitter, like Twitter existed, I guess, but like not like it does now. So like news was not getting broken, like you literally had to sit in front of the TV and wait to see like, oh yeah, breaking news like the Red Sox did this, this and this. So we're sitting in the conference room and there's a TV mounted on the wall and four pm passes, nothing happens, and then you get the breaking news Red Sox trade Manny Ramirez, and I'm like, what the hell is going on? And so the meeting concludes and we walk out the door into like the main lobby area of the front office, and Larry Lukeno, God rest his soul, he was walking around on his cell phone and all I heard him say was we need to get that in writing, John, And so this is after four pm, so I can confirm that after the four pm deadline that there were still some things that needed to get put in writing. Like it was not officially completed, but the league obviously let it happen. I love like may Ormire is one of my favorite players of all time. I love Manny. So it's not like it was like a glorious memory, but as far as unique experiences are concerned, pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: I remember exactly where I was. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Florida Land, but I worked at Publics. I was, I guess, a bag boy cashier at the time. I was in the break room. I was. I was eating a I believe, a Public's ultimate sub if I remember correctly, with a bag of some some kind of a bag of chips, some sitting there. I'm paying attention because I think you had the flip phones at the time. I think you had the Motorola raisers. If I remember correctly that that was the right era. That is My favorite trade deadline acquisition is Jason Beck. I love Jason Beck. That was awesome. I actually really wish they kept him around longer. I know he had the knees and whatnot. But I'll also say another favorite memory of mine two thousand and five with Manny Ramirez. Right, you go back, and I still remember this is when Sports Center you had to have Sports Center on like pay attention to anything, but they would replay it throughout the night. I still remember because I'm paying attention. Is many can get traded to the Mets or the Orioles were involved Angels?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that too, supposed to be Manny for Irvin Santana.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right. He followed me on Twitter one time and I was like, wow, that's Irvin Santana.
Speaker 1: Do you remember whose big league debut that was?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going blank, Jonathan Pappleban.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, that's right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I always think back to Gary Payton in two thousand and five, like that's I don't know why did I wait? What did I say?
Speaker 1: Gary Payton the basketball player, J Payton, the Orioles outfielder.
Speaker 2: Turn sorry J Payton? Oh goodness, yeah, my mind's cooked. I don't know why I always have a vivid memory of him from that time. Anyway. Yeah, but that was a I still remember vividly hearing because I was like a night owl at the time in Sports Center. I'd just keep it on on my TV in my room. Still haunts my memory, hearing Buster only every single hour saying it's inevitable, it's happening, many Ramirez, he's getting moved. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I was about to.
Speaker 1: Lose my mind.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Good Times, Good Times. Also honorable mention Victor Martinez did like that movie.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good poll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a long career with the Red Sox, Hungred eighty three games.
Speaker 1: You just pulled a wild memory from my brain. So like, tell me, you're never gonna believe this, Robbie. But like a little bit of a weird kid, I just whoever I am now, I've always been like, this is not a character, this is who I've always been. So two thousand and nine, a bunch of my friends we rented a house in New Hampshire and it was like the first time that I had ever like done something like that. And this is during July, like it's the summer of nine, and like a bunch of us go up there and like we were there for like a few nights, and like everyone got their own rooms, but I was in the basement, so I had the couch, and like they invited like girls up there and they're playing like beer pong, like out outside and whatever. And I this was like my first I guess, like teenage slash like college going away vacation where I like wasn't with family and I was just with friends. And you know what I did that whole time, I did what I would do right now. I stayed in that basement. I packed lips all day every day, and I played MVPO five. That's it. I played MVPO five all day and then watched the Socks all night and was down there for the trade deadline. They got Victor Martinez.
Speaker 3: Like that's where, like that vacation where I just isolated while I was with all my friends is where Victor Martinez, the Red Sox era entered my life.
Speaker 2: I mean that you're talking about Victor Martinez being a good poll, Well, that's a great poll of MVP Baseball two thousand and five. I believe I had a stretch where I got to like season number one hundred at one point because I would simulate seasons. I would build, you know, do the roster constructions and whatnot. I know you got some leverage out there, Jared, I know you got some pole. I know you have some connections. If there's anything you can do to get MVP Baseball back, I think.
Speaker 1: You're the man, dude.
Speaker 2: Honestly, dude, I think you're honestly.
Speaker 1: If you could find a way, that would be a passion project of mine to to bring that back. It's it's the best baseball video game of all time and it ended in OH five. It ended with Manny on the cover. They went out on top. But I would just I would love if they came back. I'm not really an MLB the show guy. Maybe maybe i'll I'll get into it now that I kind of have like my playrooms set up here at the New House, I could do that. But uh yeah, m v P O five that soundtrack just unlocks so much serotonin and dopamine in my brain. It's uh, it lives on.
Speaker 2: I will always love what was it the band the was it the Donuts or the Donuts? That was the band who had the theme song of Uh. I'm trying to play the song in my head.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the title.
Speaker 2: It was the main theme song of MPB Baseball. Yeah, yeah, I think it was. It was either the do the Donuts or the Donots. I don't know how you pronounced it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I couldn't tell you. But if you searched, like MVP Baseball two thousand and five on Spotify, there's plenty of playlists that people have all the songs from the video game that you can just play. We're playing.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm getting it right now. It was obviously you had you had Tessie of course. Yeah, the main song of MVP Baseball. Oh, we got the noise. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: We had that noise. Yeah, yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: There it is. It's a good one. It's a good one. Do what you can. I did try to do my part. When I was a teacher, we had career day. I don't know if you remember career day, if you ever had one of those when you're in school. But a group of because in Orlando, they have I believe their EA Sports offices in Orlando, so they had a group of guys come to career day. They came to my classroom. All the kids are asking just these whatever questions, I don't know, and I raised my hand. I'm like, listen, I know you like Madden, but is there anything you can do to bring back MVP Baseball? And they had no idea what I was talking about. They're like, oh, what what game is that? Don't even worry about it, don't I'm done. And then I put my hand down, and then the kids just asked them about like football stuff.
Speaker 1: So I tracked awful. Yeah, really, we got to get on top of that. We got to get on top of that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if there is a group of guys out there, I think Section ten might have a good shot to get it done. We'll see. You know what else we got to get done out there, Well, well, maybe not me and you, but Craig Breslo, he's got to get some stuff done. We got the trade deadline a few days away. They did make the trade of Curtis Meade, two abs into his Red Sox career, unfortunately breaking his wrist. We did get a report today out six to eight weeks, which means he's going to be back in twenty twenty nine. Right, yeah, goodness, gracious please, but what is your feeling right now? Going to the trade deadline obviously just a few days away. Here we've gotten reports. I mean, honestly, you go back to Holy Cow. A couple of months ago, we thought Mike Trout was coming to the Red Sox for carrying out. We saw reports aggressively looking for a right handed hitter, willing to take on money. I still think back to some of those reports a couple of months ago, and I still wonder if some of that not Trout, but you know, could be at play, right the aggressiveness, who knows, maybe even take on some money. And obviously with this injury with Curtis Meat, I don't know where's your head at right now? Where where's your gut at right now?
Speaker 1: With this deadline, it's at the shortstop positions. It seems like every day you hear a new exciting name and then a report the next day after that being like don't even bother, you know, like like there was some murmurs about Elie de la Cruz and then Bradford was like, yeah, the Reds are like, don't even bother. There is Jeremy Pana and then it's like the astro said don't even pick up the phone. Then it was CJ. Abrams and then today Haymond was like, the Nationals have no interest in training CJ. Abrams Bobby A junior. That would be great. It's like the Royals are not trading Bobby Wood junior because they're opening a new stadium and there's you know, they want to have a superstar player when they do that. So yeah, it's kind of just like moving down the line, like all right, are you interested in training your shorts up? No? Okay, what about you want to trade your shortstop? No? So like right now, it's kind of like Auto Lopez, who I would genuinely be excited about. That's that's not like a plan CDE Like, I would be genuinely excited if the Red Sox trade for Auto Lopez.
Speaker 2: Just had him on the show on Baseball's.
Speaker 1: Det just came on on Monday. At the time, I didn't think it was possible. I was kind of just you know, hopeful, But then I think it was like the next day. It was last night when we were on the stream that I heard that one, and yeah, I would be I would be genuinely excited if the Red Sox trade for Auto Lopez. And then I guess after that it would be like, you know, Francisco Lindor. But I don't know what the hell that trade would look like or what kind of money is changing hands under that under that trade, So I'd rather just do something nice and clean, just Auto Lopez, maybe Liam Hicks, and figure it out. Get yourself a hitting catcher if you were to add two bats in one deal, and it's at positions like that, like up the middle. Sure, great, would love to do that.
Speaker 2: And then eventually, mead, if he does beat the twenty twenty nine expectations and actually comes back in a couple of months, the holy Cow, three bats not bat if you ask me, you know, that's kind of where I'm at as well. Cee j Abrams would be nice, but I don't know. I just feel like with where the Nationals are at in the standings, it would be a weird sell for the fan base. Honestly. I mean, why trade an MVP caliber player. You know, we keep hearing about Zach Netto. Obviously you just wonder about the price tag. They don't have to move him. He's got three years of control left, and there are downsides with him. I know, mister Tyler Milliken has probably mentioned all the down signs and all the positives.
Speaker 1: I feel like he would be I'm not moving Franklin Arius for zach Netto.
Speaker 2: We'll get to him in just a second. We'll get to him in just a second. But with you know, yeah, there's downsides, but I wonder if they actually line up when it comes to preference of players going back. But then you said Otto Lopez really checks off a lot of boxes, right. He kind of fits into the back to ball scheme. The Red Sox are going for the speed as well. Gives you a little better defense up the middle. Also has that versatility with Trevor Story if he comes back, he has that versatility to play some second base, you know, so you kind of it's like a nice fit.
Speaker 1: He doesn't pull.
Speaker 2: I know, like everyone wants to talk about the pole swing Jason Bay good memories, but yeah, you know, he's not really going to be that pole guy. But a guy that you can slot into the leadoff spot. And that's getting to my point. I just want to get a bat that can hit leadoff. I want a guy that is just going to give you a consistent ab every single night out of the leadoff spot. They're dead lasting pretty much everything out of the leadoff spot.
Speaker 1: I know we got Tony siegeals.
Speaker 2: I know he's had some good moments, but if you look at the overall numbers out of the leadoff spot, he's batting around two hundred ops. Isn't looking very good. They've tried Massa there a couple of times. You feel like they've tried everyone, but they can't find it anyone. So that's where we would be good with Otto Lopez. I'd also, I don't know what you think about this, let me know what you think. I would be all right with Luis sur Rise if that were to be a possibility. I don't know, what would you think? He's a rental Yeah, yeah, so if they wanted to go, they just spent a big piece in Connolly early, so if they wanted to kind of, you know, not have to give up any more big pieces, that could be a possibility.
Speaker 1: Maybe where are you putting him second base? Like you're just gonna and then Curtis me he's not.
Speaker 2: Coming back till twenty twenty nine, so we're good, right, We're good there, And if.
Speaker 1: He does, he can't field anyway, So like I'm fine with having Curtis me dh if if you were to go or I saw it anyway.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you know he's I don't know anyway. I just want someone batting leadoff. Funny enough, you mentioned Lindor.
Speaker 1: Listen baseball fan and me baseball.
Speaker 2: Fan hands up. Guys like to do the hands up, But I would I would be excited.
Speaker 1: Who would be who? Yeah? You know, you know there's gonna be people out there that are gonna be.
Speaker 2: What you're taking on this amount of money, and you're taking on like this guy's been.
Speaker 1: Horrible this year, have been Juan Soto, They're the worst enemies.
Speaker 2: You're bringing that guy to Boston. You know there's gonna be those reactions.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'd be excited. Nothing is universally praised anywhere anytime. So if you believe in it and you have conviction in it, then who cares what anybody else says? Uh? Like people hate the Rock? Like how do you hate the Rock? You know? Like? That's that? Like I if I look in the Rocks comments and I see people saying negative things about him, I'm like, man, that's how you know that no one, no one will ever have universal praise, So don't appeal to the people that say negative things. Try and make the positive people happy, and I think that there will be plenty of Red Sox fans that have positive things to say about that deal. I mean, it depends on who's going out, depends on how much money is being assumed by the Red Sox, there's other factors, but you'd be very I guess ignorant is the word to be, like, yeah, I don't want Francisco Lindor on my team. Like what are you talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I agree there's always the negative reactions. What convinced me of what you just said was I saw someone saying that cinnamon toast crunch was the worst cereal ever, and I'm like, okay, you know what, there's no one idiot going to be happy.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that's literally the goat. That's the greatest cereal of all time.
Speaker 2: Could Francisco Lindor be the cinnamon toast Crunch for the Red Sox. We'll just have to wait and see. But I do think they need someone I have to lead off spot and actually, you know, if they have that capability of even batting third, because I am still holding out hope and maybe this is the delusional Red Sox fan in me that maybe Roman could still find his way back right, and I would like to be able to get someone where you can kind of you know, whether you put Roman leading off or third, and whoever, if they bring someone else in, I would like for them to be able to handle either of those spots. And that's where I look at lind Or. He can obviously handle both. Luisa Raise, believe it or not, Luisa A.
Speaker 1: Raise is actually a.
Speaker 2: Pretty good three hitter in his career, so actually got some pretty good numbers batting third. Or if you just went with Otto Lopez, you stick them in the lead off spot and you're good to go. That's what I think. I just think you need someone top of the order, set the tongue.
Speaker 1: I'm not thinking about it as like lead off or third. I'm just a top of the third batting order guy, yeah or top yeah, yes, Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm don'twhere one through four I would be happy with. Yeah, And if you really think about it, you wonder. And again this isn't me trying to, you know, toot the Lindor train. I'm just I'm always going over possibilities. But you kind of wonder, like if the Mets are looking to maybe get a get a headstar on, you know, getting a contract off of the payroll. I know it's Steve Cohen, but I don't know if they did want to get a head start, you kind of wonder if maybe that could be realistic. But then again you think of the money, and then this is where a big problem comes up. If you did bring him in, where does Franklin Aarius go at that point?
Speaker 2: Because Lindor. I don't think Lindor is gonna be moving over to second base. I don't think he's gonna bless.
Speaker 1: I think Arius can can play second base, you know like that, I think that that's a possibility, or you know, for a Francisco Lindor trade, I would really for everything that we're talking about with the money exchanging hands here, if the Red Sox are taking on all or a vast majority of that contract, you're taking one of our bad contracts. Then like you're taking Story, you're taking Masa, you're taking something like that. That's the only way that it makes sense. But to bring on Lindor, let's just say, at full one capacity for his ballery and to still have Story on the books for the next year. So just one more after this and then Masa's deal, it's like, take someone, take someone off our hands to offset this, And I.
Speaker 2: Think that that could be realistic, you know, you kind of if you think about it. With Stories, only got one year left, so for the Mets, I feel like that'd be an even kind of a takeer. Okay, all right, we'll take Story for next year, but at least we're out of the rest of the contract with Lindor. You know, same with Masa, right, you know, I think that is realistic, and who knows, you feel like you keep seeing his name popping up though. But I got to ask you this, if there were a big deal out there, any big deal. Let's let's let's say the Reds came out and said, all right, you know what, Ellie day La Cruz will listen. Are you giving up Arius in that deal?
Speaker 1: I mean that that deal starts with Roman, And yeah, I would like if if I'm trading Roman, I need a French player back because I still see Roman as a franchise player here. I still believe in Roman. I think that he can certainly be the face of the Red Sox franchise for the next decade plus. So if you're gonna. If you're going to include him in a deal, then I need Bobby Witt juniors coming back. Ellie Dela Cruz is coming back, Like it's a very very short list, Like it's it's young under contract superstar players, Like that's those the deal and like in some some cases, like Fernando Tatis used to be in that category, I'm not putting Roman in a deal for Tatis. Like there's really maybe a handful of guys realistically that you would put Roman in a deal for. But yeah, like Franklin Aius is not going to be headlining at Ellie Dela Cruz deal. I don't think.
Speaker 2: You know, when we go back to twenty thirteen, and you know, it's you can never point back to history and say, oh, just because that happened, this is going to happen. Right, But you know, you looked at Xander Bogart's and how solid he was coming up through the miners in twenty thirteen, ends up helping out and Arius because ending at home run at Worcester the other day, right, it seems like the real deal. Could he end up being a guy that ends up helping the Red Sox down the stretch. It's going to be interesting to see. The deadline is always a crazy time. It's always a crazy time of the year. And I will say this about Arius. I think the Mason Miller Leo Davries trade last year really like put something in people's heads. Oh they moved Dvrees for Miller. Oh yeah, yeah, Arius can go. It's not the same thing. You know. Aj prel is an absolute lunatic. The guy's a mad man. He's a freaking nature. That doesn't mean Arius is gonna get moved. Is it when you see Arius Mott trades out there for say zach Netto, I gotta ask you, does it does it get under your skin a little bit? Or are you just like, man, like.
Speaker 1: What do we do? I think I am in the minority that trust Craig Breslo, Like I don't think. I don't think that Craig Breslo is trading Franklin Arius for It's not going to be a one for one where we're getting the downside of that. I think if he's in a deal, it's he's one of three or four players, Like I could see Arius meyer Iansen like, yeah, I'm not putting like totally might be my only untouchable in the ORG. Yeah, but I've seen some mocks where it's like, yeah, like if you want to go big, you want to swing for the fences, then you're talking Meyer ionsen uh Arius totally and like, yeah, that's if I'm putting together that package, I better be getting a bona fide superstar that's twenty five or younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I completely agree. We'll see. You know, who knows, maybe Marcella Meyer can end up being in like a change of scenery kind of a you know, kind of a move for him. Possibly, we'll see. But you know, if I were to ask one more question, do you how if you're go to scale of one to ten, how aggressive do you think Craig is going to be here? Do you think he's really going to go all out? Do you feel because you got to remember, man, a couple of months ago, we thought we're hearing the end of days for Craig Breslo, and here he is. I don't know what sense do you get there?
Speaker 1: The sense that I get is that he is going to be aggressive, but he's not going to be desperate. I don't think that he's going to I think he's going to put the players on the table that should get the deal done that he wants to get done. But the thing that fans every single year around this time need to remind themselves is that it takes two to tango. Like perfect example was the Joe Ryan thing with the Twins last year, where you know, we were putting out there that the Red Sox went all out for Joe Ryan and then the Twins were like, no, they didn't, and then it came out like yes they did, Like you're just stupid, like you should have taken their offer. That offer that they put up for Joe Ryan was what it was like Arius totally, I thought I saw somewhere like Bradford had that there was like a I don't know that it all were included, but it was kind of like a buffet like here's five prospects you can you can pick two, pick three kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it was just Arius and totally, Oh, it's a lot to pass on anyway. But that's the trade deadline, right. Sometimes the best moves are the ones that you don't make. And I do also want to say I appreciate you saying it takes two to tango, because I'm so tired of seeing mock trades out there where it's like, listen, no, that's not happening on that one side. Yeah, gret that looks good for you, but this one, no, we got we gotta stop it. It's a fun time of the year, Jared, It's a fun time of the year. I know where most people. I know most people know where to find you, guys. But just in case, let the people know at home, where can they find you? And do you have any fun projects coming up? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just I just moved and I spent all this money building this set over here, and then I hired a tutor to learn Adobe Premiere, and then I bought a bunch of equipment, and I just recently started shooting, editing and putting together my own videos for social media. I'm very proud of myself. I feel like at this stage of my career, this is this is season twenty for me that I've been covering the Red Sox in some form of fashion. So to be able to create the content the way that I see it in my brain, and then to make it look how I wanted to look, very very excited to continue to do it. So yeah, But I mean, I'm gonna be posting it everywhere. So I mean, I'm I'm on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, all those places. But I just it's my new it's my new passion project slash hobby. It's it's you're a sick oh when like your job is your hobby and your hobby is your job. But like that's that's where I'm at. Is. I got really excited to learn how to edit videos and then be able to make the content that I really want to make, and it's it's it's an exciting time for me. I've only done two of them so far, but like I'm getting better at it, and the one that I did yesterday, I'm very proud of myself. It's uh, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Obviously you've grown like such a such a big thing over the years. But I guarantee you you're going to look back at your first video. Was that the one you just posted like a couple of days ago. Is that the first one that you've edited and whatnot?
Speaker 1: The one about the Curtis Mead trade was the first thing.
Speaker 2: You will look back at that in years from now and you'll be like, Wow, that sucks. You're gonna you're gonna have that mindset.
Speaker 1: It looks I reay that now because the lighting looks awful.
Speaker 2: But then I fixed it. I fixed it the second one. I promise you, like I go. I still sometimes I go back to my first ever YouTube video. I'm literally wearing a stone cold Steve Austin shirt in that video. I'm in a room with nothing behind me because I lived with just random roommates so I could save money. I'm in my room. I bought the little the little boom arm with the microphone on Amazon Black Friday, thirty dollars. What a deal, What absolute spoke show of a deal. And I'm in my room and I have no idea what I'm doing. And I'm talking very quietly in that video because my roommates were trying to sleep, and I'm like, I want to I want to make a YouTube video. It's it's the worst thing imaginable. I urge everyone to go look if you if you need to look at something terrible.
Speaker 1: Go back to that.
Speaker 2: But it's good to look back on when you have that, and you're going to appreciate it over time, and you're only gonna get better, you know. But obviously you do a great job as it is, so you know about that. I will also say I want to say one more thing before we get out of here. I did say this off camera before we started recording. But I love the new backdrop. I can't believe you actually stole the Red Sox World series trophies, John Henry. It's it's it's great. I love it.
Speaker 1: People think it's like a green screen, like I'm like, no, these are these are real, you can touch.
Speaker 2: They're very good. I take notice of these things. I like you said, like I'm a I'm a sicko when it comes to I look at everything like I look at the little details. I look at how you guys on section ten. When you organize, you do a new organization. I see those things. It's about the production. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of these days when we're going to get Tyler Millikean out of his mom's house so that he can build like a set behind him that doesn't look like a bedroom because it is his bedroom.
Speaker 2: Wherever he goes. Please avoid getting a dog.
Speaker 1: He's not allowed to have a dog.
Speaker 2: No, no, not allowed to do please, Tyler, no dogs. We're out here, everybody, Jared, thank you for joining me today. Do appreciate that we actually have the game on right now, so we got to go watch. Yeah, Jared, we thank you, my friend for coming on. Everybody, if kind of the way out, hit the like button, subscribe if you're new, and we'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 1: Bye, all right, see