Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bachler Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena.
Speaker 1: And we are here with Kylie Russell from last season A Bachelor in Paradise and from Kylie, who is your bachelor Zach?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in twenty seven. I'm a Bacheler. What's Zach. It's nice to let's see you guys again and be back Bachelor Nation.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because we had Tyler Cameron a few weeks ago and we're like, oh, like, you've never been on the podcast, so crazy, and then this week I was like, I think Kylie's been on like three times, like she's like a regular here.
Speaker 3: This is my third time and I love this space. I always feel so welcomed and very energetic platforms beyond, so I'm excited to be back.
Speaker 2: We love having y'all.
Speaker 1: When I hear your name, I think of one thing and you said it up. You said it on our podcast, and that's what I This is how I associate you. Now.
Speaker 2: Do you know what they are on Happy Hour?
Speaker 1: I think you said it on Clickbait already. It's if you do. It's something that you do that I.
Speaker 3: Drink Mountain do And yes, I really got off that podcast and I was like, why did you just word vomit? Like are you good? Because although I do that, I don't want the world to know. But I live in California now and I feel like I have to be like a healthy queen. I guess. So we've done out back on that and do and we only drink that ever so often.
Speaker 4: Really instead of waking up and having a coffee, I'll wake up and have a glass.
Speaker 1: Keep a Mountain Dew at her nightstand and wake up.
Speaker 4: The first thing, you know what though, So that is crazy Kylie like it is. But at the same time, there's people that are like crazy, crazy diet coke drinkers, and I feel like it's kind of similar. I mean, Anna Redmond is like obsessed with mountain dew. Also, I think they like sent her a bunch of I don't feel so wone now there's a community of you guys out there drinking Mountaindale.
Speaker 3: Less embarrassed now. But yeah, like I said, I've tried to kind of put my health at my forefront and be a little bit better. But I think I will if mountain dew is what kills me, at least I'll die happy. I guess you.
Speaker 4: Know what everyone has like their thing, you know, like Joe loves Pinkberry and.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, I actually don't. I'm actually I'm over Pinkberry.
Speaker 5: Is no longer ordering Pinkberry every night after But if I were, if I were to do a pop, if I were to drink a pop, my go to is a coke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a good king. It's a toss up Coke Coker Mountain dew for me. But mon deu is there? My heart lives.
Speaker 2: Do you drink coffee?
Speaker 3: No? And I'm a nurse, so I work long, twelve hour shifts and not being a coffee drinker will be the death of me, just because I'm so physically tired all the time. And it would be so nice to have like that espresso boost. But it's just my tastebuds are really picky. I'm twenty six, and I have the tastebuds of like like a six year old child. So I'm hoping one day I'll wake up and they'll be like evolved, but unfortunately does not yet happen, So no coffee for me. I want to like Starbucks. I want to walk in with like my cute scrubs and my latte. But it just will never be me unfortunately.
Speaker 2: That's all right, that's so funny to me. I like, so you're like a chicken fingers and fries girl.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, yeah, I think too. That's why when you were traveling for Zach season at the Bachelor, one of the things put being on TV and like the emotions of like falling in love aside, Like, one of my biggest struggles was finding things on the menu in the different countries that I liked. It was a struggle and probably a red flag. But if they don't have chicken fingers and fries, like I don't want it.
Speaker 1: What's the most adventurous food you've you've dabbled in?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I my junior year of college, I went to Spain for two weeks and Spanish food is very interesting. I thought. So in the South, we love a good hush puppy, and for whatever reason, I thought I was eating a hush puppy in Spain. It definitely wasn't a hushpuppiy. It was. I'd bit into it. It looked just like one and cuet. Yeah, probably, and it was not. I was very surprised that it was not what I was expecting, so I think that I think the Spanish food in Spain really was out there for me. I ended up finding an American diner in like the pit of Barcelona, and I ate there like every other day, just because I want to be so cultured, like I really do. But my taste bluds just hate me basically.
Speaker 4: But you know what, like, if you're trying things, that's all you can do. You know what I mean exactly, you don't like them, you don't like them. I feel like it's just out of your control, like what foods taste good to and what don't.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Serene, thank you for having me b And it's like you said, it's not like lack of effort. I always put my best friend forward. It's just my body rejects me. So they know I'm always advocate.
Speaker 4: I feel like I used to be judgmental of picky eaters, but then I'm like, when you think about it, it's like, if you're not willing to try different foods, like that is an issue. I think I think you should always be open to, like trying different cultures foods, but if you're trying them and they don't taste good to you, Like you can't do anything about that, like if you don't like them. Oh, I'm just a girl, yeah, like the just who wants chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that I was just in Forida with and he he will only eat like a cheeseburger well done with catchup and like cheetos and like that's all he'll eat. But we have to pivot.
Speaker 4: So you you're from Charlotte, yes, and you are living wear in California.
Speaker 2: No, you're in San Diego right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm one of the basic Bachelor nations and that moved to California, San Diego specifically after being on a season. I'm actually in my apartment with I love with Jess Gerard from my season of Paradise a ZAC season. She's in the room beside me. She's a work from homegirly. So my god, Hi Jack, Yeah, hey Jess, if you can hear us. But yeah, no, I have loved it. I've been here. I moved here in mid February, so it's almost been two months, which is insane how fast time it's grown. It's taken some adjustment because it's so much different than the East Coast. But I really do love it.
Speaker 4: What do you think it is that pulls so many people from Bachelor Nation to go live in San Diego?
Speaker 2: Like, was it on your radar before?
Speaker 4: Was it just like all of your friends were moving there, you thought it would be fine? Like it's the whole San Diego Bachelor Nation thing is so interesting to me because there's literally so many of them there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I honestly, for myself, if you would have told me prior to going on The Bachelor that I would ever move out of Charlotte, I would be like, you're insane. There's no way. I went to college there. I loved ten minutes from my parents after being out of my parents' house, Like, Charlotte was my home, it was my community, and I loved it there. And so I think The Bachelor and especially Paradise provided so much growth for me and allowed me to really become independent. And then so that kind of sparked my interest of wanting to get out of Charlotte and explore and experience new cities. And then everyone for my season, I know, Kat lives here now, Genevieve Mayo and then Anastasia and they kind of just picked up and came here and so Jess and I were like, why not us? So I think it was just it was never specifically San Diego. For me, it was I want to experience a new city, and all my friends just so happened to go to San Diego. So that's why I chose it.
Speaker 4: That makes sense because it's like it's an easy adventure, but it also feels safe probably to be like, I want to try something new, but I don't want to be like isolated and alone.
Speaker 2: And you know that you're going to have kind of a beautiful too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean it's not a hard place to live at all. And exactly like you're saying, Serene, I did become very independent on the Bachelor, but I don't think power to the people who can pick up a move and know no one. But unfortunately that's just not something I probably would ever be comfortable with. So it's that comfort blanket of having my friends here while exploring a beautiful inner city. You guys should come and visit.
Speaker 2: I've actually never been to San Diego.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 4: I think you've been twice, Yeah, twice.
Speaker 2: I think I would love to go.
Speaker 4: It's just like we live in New York and it's like a bit of a mission to get out there.
Speaker 3: No, it's far. It's like a six hour flight from North Carolina, so I feel like it may be a little further for good. I'm very geographically challenged, so I'm not exactly sure. But New York was actually on the list. I know Davia and we are both live in New York, and so I was like pulled in either that action or San Diego. But I hate the cold, and unfortunately, you guys' winters are brutal, so I'm going to stay over here where I can go to the beach.
Speaker 1: Basically, So what is what is a regular weekend for you guys? Are you all getting together all the time? What's that looking like?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I think because we have the comfort of each other, we find ourselves migrating to one another. We like to experience any new restaurants. We like to go to the local bars. There's two separate kind of like fields of San Diego. You have Pacific Beach, which is like your beachy bars, kind of gives like a college vibe. And I swear Jessica is obsessed with peb like she'd probably be buried there as she could, so she often drags us to PB or there's like the little Italy area. I would say it's like similar to New York vibes, kind of like your older men women kind of just like by very low key and subtle. So I guess it just depends on how we wake up that Saturday and what we're feeling. But if it's up to Jess, peb is where it will be.
Speaker 4: Where it is at And then during the week, what is your life like?
Speaker 2: You were an urn right, yes, in Charlotte?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was. Yeah, I was honestly really weird because I had been talking about moving since like September of last year, and I worked in postpartum, so right after a mom and baby delivers and labor delivery, they come to my unit and I take care of them for the next couple of days. And it's a very specialized field, and once you're there, no one really wants to leave because it's an amazing place to work. Long story short, I could not find a gig anywhere in San Diego. It was almost impossible, and so I'd kind of just given up. I was going to work at a med spa here already like accepted the offer, was ready to go. And then the day I moved out, I found a position. Day I moved out of Charlotte, I found a postpartum position at a hospital here, and I like interviewed on a whim. Literally within an hour later, I had an offer letter, and then two hours later I was on a plane to San Diego. So it was like everything had just fallen into place. I was so like genuinely excited about my work and when I was coming to so, yeah, I'm a post part of Meiers here in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: It mustage just felt like truly the stars were aligning for you.
Speaker 3: Literally, because I think I was obviously excited about moving, but my job was kind of holding back that excitement because it just it wasn't where I felt like I was drawn to. And so that aligning literally was like, Okay, I'm supposed to be going here. I'm supposed to be here, and it's going to be a good experience.
Speaker 1: Nice. What what are you? What are your what are your shifts? Like? What shifts do you work?
Speaker 3: I am a unicorn and I was able to get not only a new job, but I was able to get day shifts. So I work I go in about and that's really rare, especially if you're starting out on a new unit. You're typically always nights and then you have to work through what your way up to days. So I get into the hospital around like six forty five in the morning and then I don't ever really leave until about seven forty five at night. So it's so long day once I'm there. But I only typically work three to four days a week, so I have some days of rest like today in between, so it makes it, it makes it worth it nice.
Speaker 1: That's uh, yeah, that's not bad. Then I never know because like sometimes I hear like you'all hear like nurses that work around the clock every day and then you have like there's all different hours, so I was curious about that.
Speaker 3: I empowered to them. I can agree that I was off of work for like two and a half months and so my body was used to just being lazy, and then I go into my first whole hour shifts being back, and I felt like I had just died and got back to life. So I'm slowly but surely adjusted. But it's very hard on your body, but a really rewarding job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that's such a special unit to work in because you're kind of seeing people hopefully and like their happiest time with their news.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but also like stressful because it's like if.
Speaker 3: They're not getting any sleep, the babies wanting to feed all night, the babies crying. No, it's literally so rewarding. I feel like there's a lot of education that comes into my job of just like helping especially a new mom transition into motherhood. I will say, like ninety eight percent of the time, like you said, it's one of the happiest moments of their life. I do occasionally get some baby daddy drama that's always kind of interesting to see. But yes, yes, I like sometimes I like, am I working on Jerry Springer? Or like, am I in the hospital right now? But putting that aside, it's very refreshing and something I love to do.
Speaker 4: I could totally see you in that role. If I ever have a baby, I'll be like, Kylie, what do I do?
Speaker 3: I'll fly out to New York and I'll do all of the most part tricks I got you.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right? So I want to get into your dating life, but before we do, let me kind of summarize for everyone what went down, Yes, with your season of Paradise. So essentially, you're on Paradise, you and Avon leave kind of like you wishy washy, but like you're kind of in a you're you're somewhat of a couple. Then after the show airs, you guys post that you're together in San Diego, and then like twenty four hours later, you post a story or you might have posted in and feed that he cheated on you, and you guys are broken up. And that's kind of the last of what I know, and I think most of the viewers know. I know you went and did file files, so I'm sure you talked a little more on that, but yeah, you want to catch us up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that time period of my life was a whirlwind. Just like you said, I left with Avon on the show. It didn't really look like we were happy. We just had some we had indifferences about kind of our ending when it came to the show, but we still decided to leave with each other as like boyfriend girlfriend. We I think it was like a six month time period in between filming and the very end of the show. We were a strong couple, as strong as we could be. Because we were doing long distance. I had not yet moved to San Diego. I was still in Charlotte, he was here, and then we would make it a point to try to see each other at least once per month, and we did a really good job with that. And then unfortunately I did find out that news, and it kind of felt like everything was just like stripped away from me and I was having to start from scratch. I haven't I'm not really seasoned when it comes to being in relationships. Aside from Avan, I only had one other boyfriend and that was six years ago. So obviously I've talked to guys, I've dated around, but never really been serious with anyone other than those two men, and so I've never been cheated on before. This was the first time. So having that happened to you was already like a gut punch, but then having to deal with it on such a public platform that was like, I can't even put into words how devastating that was. And then I felt like I had to answer to so many people because in one breath I was posting that you were together, and then we were happy, and everyone was texting me congratulations, and then all of a sudden I find this out and I'm like feeling I have to lie to people saying thank you, and we're not together anymore. So long story short, I am in a place where I've completely moved past the emotions of finding something like that out. I'm trying to be I feel like it was a sense, to be very honest with you, It's kind of like I had the human emotion of like feeling insecure about myself there for a little bit because I'm like, well, if he chose to do this to me, then there's obviously I'm not enough or there's obviously something wrong with me, and I know that's not the case whatsoever, But it was just that human emotion of like, Okay, is there something I need to do better. I have now since grown from that and realized that that's not necessarily the case. It was just a character flaw on his end. But it's really just putting the pieces back together just because I did. We were in such a strong place where at the end of it that I thought that he was my future, in my forever and being having that stripped away from me completely, so suddenly I was like, Okay, I got to start over, and I will say, I'm not gonna lie moving to San Diego. He was a big part of that prior to all of this happening. So I had to decide one if I was going to continue to move, if I was going to ever even be willing to speak to him again, Like there were so many different things. So that was like my life was a whirlwind in December and January, and then I decided to move here solely for myself. I wanted to prove to myself that I am independent, that I can finally cut the umbilical cord from my family and I can do big things without them, And then I wanted to experience this with my friends. I think right now, speaking on dating, I am not in a position to be dating anyone. I think that circumstance really just like took everything out of me and I can't find it in me right now. I know it will eventually come to give myself like that to someone else again, So I think it's just all about time and allowing myself to fully heal before I jump back into something.
Speaker 4: What was that feeling like then moving to San Diego? Obviously, like you have your girls there, you have friends, but like he lives there right right, So you know, I'm now moving to the city where my ex I don't know exactly like how you're referring to him label wise at that time, but like my ex is living there, and like, you know.
Speaker 2: You have mutual friends in the city.
Speaker 4: Like, was there anxiety had you talked to him like, Hey, I'm coming into town, we might run into each other? Like what was that dynamic like, and how are you feeling about it?
Speaker 3: So I was definitely very anxious. I would be lying if I said that, even and I still were in somewhat of communication, so he knew that I was moving. I think he was very anxious too, just because obviously he was in a like a place, in a space where he wanted to get back together, but he wanted to give me time to heal as well. As he's been very mature in all of this. He's wanting to heal and become a better person himself before he even jumps back into anything, So he wanted I think we were both scared because we wanted to allow each other their space to grow separately before because you know, you're in a new city, that comfortability of having someone that you were once so close to can easily draw you to them, but it wasn't. We didn't want it to be a situation where we just like, because it was comfortable, we just jumped back in. And that wasn't even something that I was considering at the point, but knew it could be a possibility because it would have been easy. So I think I was definitely very anxious, but we had grown conversations where we were like, we just need to take this time apart and give each other space. I don't I should, a normal human should, but I don't harbor any like resentment towards Avan. I was very angry with him, especially with what he had done, but I just try. I know I can't continue to grow and I can't move forward if I don't find it, and need to hopefully one day fully forgive him because it's just not allowing me to fully, fully move past that and fully be a better version of myself. So it's its not It's probably been one of the hardest things I've ever had to navigate in my life, and I'm just trying to do it grace as gracefully as I can and as responsible as I can, and just truly look out for myself because at the end of the day, I think I need to put myself above everything when it comes to that situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you say, you know, it's not a normal way to handle it, but I really don't think there's any normal way to handle infidelity. I think, you know, I've been exposed to people in my life experiencing that in relationships, and like everyone handles it differently, Every situation is different, so you know, don't be too hard on yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's been really it has. It has taken a toll, especially in my mental health. But I've been going to therapy. We love therapy, and just really trying to move forward and build a life for myself separately out here. I want my own identity out here, I want my own friends, and I don't want to fall into that negative space.
Speaker 1: And I don't think there's anything wrong with forgiving him, especially because I think that's that's better on your own mental health when you do forgive someone an opposed to at least for speaking for myself opposed to holding a grudge, because I feel like that negativity will just like linger with inside you, and that's I feel like that's not good. Yeah, absolutely, as of as of today, do you still speak to Even?
Speaker 3: I knew you guys were going to get into the integrity of things.
Speaker 2: Well you said.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay, It's okay, So I will say Even and I are really good friends at this point. I have just been trying to navigate because I've only been here in like two months. I recently started my new job two weeks ago, so I've been trying to navigate. Thank you being here working and like I said, building a life for myself out here separately. So we're very good friends. We still catch up. I'm still kind of encouraging him on his journey of healing, just as I did. And I know he kind of brought it upon himself. He did receive a lot of hate in regards to this, and that took a big toll on his mental health. So just kind of healing from that. But like I said, I'm not in a space right now to fully comment myself in a relationship with anyone, even included, So I think we're both just working on ourselves before we decide how we would move forward, if that would even be a thing, or how we would grow in our separate ways.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen each other in person, I feel like it would be impossible to avoid each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have seen each other in person. The first interaction I kind of like took my like it was it was a shock, just because I hadn't seen him in so long prior to everything happening. Everything is very cordial, if I think that's the best word to put it. It's such a tricky space to navigate because I know my worth, I know what I deserve, and so I'm trying not to sacrifice any of that for anyone. So if there was ever even like a possibility or a chance for us to get back together, he would have to completely work on himself and I would have to know in my heart of hearts like he is a changed person. So I just yeah, yeah, it's just a lot. It's a lot to process, and I think I talked about this on next podcast, But for me, it was really hard because I I don't think I'd ever truly loved anyone prior to even so I had given so much in myself and invested so much in our relationship that's very hard just to like walk away from immediately in the drop of the hat. So I've just been really trying to give myself grace but realize who I am, what I deserve, and kind of just hold that to the upmost standard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what I'm hearing is the door is still open if the conditions were right and the work had been done.
Speaker 3: Had been done. Yes, And I don't know how long that will take. We could both be in a place where we've moved on, we've moved forward before that could happen. But I guess what I'm trying to say is my main focus right now is not dating. My main focus is Kylie and building my career. I'm starting nurse practitioners school in August. I just moved to a big city. Like, there's so many exciting things happening for me that I'm not trying to dwell or put my energy into a relationship right now.
Speaker 1: You I know you're saying you're not you're not ready to fully date. But if let's say you went out with your girlfriends and you're at a bar and you meet a guy and you're like really into him, are you willing to go on?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you willing to go on a date and see where things go?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think it would be responsible for me to do so right now, just because it wouldn't be It wouldn't be fair to the other person because I in that moment, you know, like lust and desire, I could potentially feel ready, but I know in my heart, like one, oh, part of it still belongs to my relationship with Aban, and I'm trying to recover and heal from that and like move on from that because I know it's already April. But like I said, I was so blindsided by all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's no timeline.
Speaker 3: There's no timeline, and trust me, it would be so easy. My life would be so much better if I could have just woken up the next day after I found out now about it and was like, if him, screw him, I never want to see him again because then I could just like wipe my hands clean and moved on. But unfortunately that just hasn't been my healing journey. So I don't think it would be fair to the other person if I put myself off there right now. Could that change next week? Absolutely, But I just I just need the time and space to grow, and I'm typically old. Kylie would be like, oh, absolutely, because it could kind of just feel fill avoid at that point. But I'm really trying to be mature and grow, so I think for myself right now, what's best for me. I just need to focus on me.
Speaker 4: If Paradise was a thing and you were in a place where you.
Speaker 2: Felt ready to date, would you go back?
Speaker 3: So I think when it comes to Paradise, I would have to the door between Ave and I would have to be closed. And then again, I don't know if America wants to see me crying every other day of the week again, So you would probably have to ask America if they're not that avoid with see me, then maybe, But honestly, I don't know. I loved Paradise so much, Like when Jesse came down the stairs and told us that it was over, like I wanted to cry because I was so upset, Like no, I'm like Kinnesas forever. But the aftermath of Paradise really took a toll on me, not just in regards to like the ave and stuff, but I did receive a lot of hate. So I just don't know if I would want to put myself back out there again. But if America would promise to be kind, I don't know. It would just have to be the right time. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's hard, that's fair saying.
Speaker 3: I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, like absolutely no, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it's okay to say, like based on what I went through, Like if they were like no right now, it's okay, Like we will hold you to it.
Speaker 2: If in a year they asked you and you decide to go, we won't hold you to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, okay, thanks three.
Speaker 1: So you're really not ready to date, go on another dating show, or do anything until the door is fully closed with AVA or fully open and the door is not the door is not fully closed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it would be fair for me to put myself out there in that way if the door was somewhat open with anyone. So, yeah, to be respectful to all parties.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, I'm going to ask you one more question. Then we're going to play a game.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Thanks not to not not at all to excuse even of his actions, because I think he was in the wrong. But do you think if the circumstances were different as far as you met in real life, you didn't meet on a dating show and you lived in the same city. Do you think do you think he would have cheated that?
Speaker 2: WHOA a crazy question, ask your Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just well, because we talked about this, so I can kind of give you an insight of how we navigated that conversation.
Speaker 1: Because I figured that. I figured that because I think that is an excuse that most people make that cheat that go on a dating show, because the excuse is it's not I'm different in a real relationship, like they use it as as an excuse. Okay, And I'm just curus I'm.
Speaker 2: Curious if he used the distance in the show as an excuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to know what. Yeah, Well, her.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, So we actually did. This was one of the we had like a big debrief at one point and he kind of just kind of came to me with I'm not using any of this as an excuse quote unquote. I'm just kind of telling you each time that it happened, this is where my head's face was at, and so there's no excuse for any of it. The like I talked about in the bile Flous the first original time in July, when it happened when I received the pictures. I was a little bit like, Okay, we had just got back from the show. If we wouldn't have been on the show, we probably wouldn't even be dating at this point, probably still just talking, so like, maybe we can work through that. But then when I found out about the Boston situation, I'm like, Okay, there's no excuse for that. Like I can't ever get past this. He did say in July, whenever he got home, a lot of his friends were kind of like asking him about our relationship, asking him about the seriousness of it, and he was very excited, and they just kept planting in his ear, well, you know, it is a paradise, just a paradiselationship. I do you think it's actually going to last. So his excuse in a sense of doing what he did in July was because he thought that it wasn't actually like a lasting relationship. Which I was very taken aback by that, because in my eyes, especially even though it was early, I never once questioned, oh, we just did that for TV. I think him and I went to Paradise for very different reasons. I think he of course wanted to go and like hopefully find someone, but he didn't really hold much weight to that. For myself, I didn't care about gaining an extra Instagram follower or getting paid like, I didn't care about any of that. Like I wanted to find a man. I wanted to leave happy, and that's all that was important to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was very evident watching you on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly. Yeah, And so I think in the beginning, for sure, if we would have met in a conventional way, I would have been in San Diego, we wouldn't had the pressure of distance. Then I would hope he wouldn't. But then again, this is going to sound crazy too. I think in order for Avan to become a changed man, I don't want to speak on him, but in order for him to truly become the man that he deserves to be for someone, if that's not me, I think this needed to happen. I think unfortunately it happened to me, but I think he needed to wake up call that he did have some character flaws he does need to change, And unfortunately it happened on this magnitude, But he had the whole world looking at him, and that is what has forced him to become a completely different person. So I don't know I would hope that if we met in a conventional way, he wouldn't have done so, and it sucks that he did it to me, but I think for him and his personal growth journey, I think it needed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Cool, I like that. But then it makes you answered my question, Well, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Is it? I don't know, it's so long?
Speaker 1: No, No, I think I think it does. I I'm also curious too, because I know, like the door is still open. So yeah, to me, I'm like, well, if the door is still open, you're considering potentially getting back with him, But I know you wouldn't get back with him if you think that he would cheat again. So that's why I'm more curious to think, like, maybe if if you did live in the same city, state and now it's it's not a relationship off the show, it's just different.
Speaker 4: Is that a concern in your mind that is maybe holding you back from revisiting that relationship that he may do it again.
Speaker 3: I would say so, I I he has changed. I've seen just so much growth in him in a couple of months that he's been working on himself. So gun to my head right now, I don't think he would ever do that again, but it's any Like, I feel like it would be abnormal for as a human to not have that small insecurity in the back of my brain, like, Okay, well, if he's going out with his friends without me, like what is he doing? Because that one time he did that, obviously it led to a different thing. He he would give me all of the reassurance in the world right now, and he's working to do that. But it's still just that human flaw of like thinking, okay, that insecurity of like, okay, but what is he doing tonight? I haven't heard from him, you know, So it's really hard. I just have to like, if I were to want to jump back into something like that, I would. It would only be healthy for our relationship to fully one hundred percent trust him. I can't continue to harbor or bring back what he did in the past enable in order for us to move forward. So that's another thing. In order for us to get back to that place, I need to trust him and not have that insecurity anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. I agree.
Speaker 4: Well, wishing you the best on that journey. Whether the door opens back up or closes.
Speaker 2: I just hope that you end up happy.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. I know, I just wanna. I want to be you. Guys. I'm ready just to be settled down and just living my best life with my partner, so hoping that one day I can get there.
Speaker 6: Well, in the meantime, enjoy the bars with Jess and dining in TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have fun in Phoebe. Let's play a little game. Let's do rapid fire get to know me with Kylie Russell. So we're gonna ask you some questions and just the first answer that comes to your mind. Okay, perfect, Okay, cool, So dream vacation spot. Goodbye, Go to self care mask favorite song or artist.
Speaker 3: Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: I feel like we may have asked you that last time.
Speaker 3: He last time, and I will die say no time.
Speaker 6: Go to drink at a bar, m tequila, pineapples. Favorite food or cuisine anything Italian and Mountain Deal and chicken fingers and fries.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I know, Hi was Yeah that too?
Speaker 6: Gold or silver jewelry gold for sure. Wine night in or girls night out.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of a lazy girl, so definitely wine.
Speaker 2: D current favorite beauty product.
Speaker 3: I just got into, like the bronzing drops. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup at work because I don't want to wake up early for that. So if I just put some of those on my face, it looks like I have makeup and then plus my so.
Speaker 2: You know what I just started.
Speaker 4: I I typically stray away from like skin tints just because my skin so sensitive.
Speaker 2: I haven't really found one that like sits well with my skin.
Speaker 4: But the first aid beauty bronzing drops are to try. Oh good, I put them like if I'm wearing like stropless clothes. I'll literally put it like all over my cast my shoulders. Yeah, it's really like that.
Speaker 3: And you said it's first eight.
Speaker 2: First aid beauty. That's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go look for it.
Speaker 2: Go to comfort movie or show.
Speaker 3: How to Lose a Guy in Today's a classic on.
Speaker 2: Favorite season.
Speaker 3: Summer. I'm excited for San Diego summers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it'll be your first time having like a full year of summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited. I am. I am quite disappointed in the weather. It's been very chilly thus far. I always feel like I have to at least have a jacket one So I'm ready for like the summer summer time.
Speaker 2: Here, same girl. And then what is your favorite holiday?
Speaker 3: I would say Christmas because that's when all of my family gets together.
Speaker 2: Christmas is the right answer.
Speaker 1: Yes, Christmas is the only answer. Christmas. Well, Kylie, thank you so much for coming on bet your Happy Hour again. It was really nice catching up with you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. We got deep today, but it was nice talking it all with you guys.
Speaker 1: Not at the beginning though. The first five talked about candy and pretzels and you're talking about And thank you to all our listeners for tuning in. Make sure you stay tuned in and subscribe because we have exclusive interviews every week.
Speaker 6: Yep, don't fore to subscribe, and thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,