Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne the God, and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions, Decisions Man, d B and Wheezy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: We got the R and B Money podcast with taking Jay Valentine.
Speaker 3: We got the Women of.
Speaker 2: All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast, and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 3: Big Bang is.
Speaker 4: You don't be on nothing, I be on babj Okay, so let me ask bring you big, big.
Speaker 3: Fat visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com.
Speaker 5: Align from the coach your lab in the atl It's time for big facts, Big bang baby DJ scream out here listen, returning the big Fascist Day is the one and only represented that Detroit.
Speaker 3: I swear vessel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how many change you got?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You live up to your name.
Speaker 3: I only be wearing one of them motherfuckers. Yeah, O man, everybody, everybody got jewelry now that she don't mean nothing no more. You how you feel about it.
Speaker 5: And it's a lot of labs.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of labs.
Speaker 3: To too much, like you don't know who? Ship really fake no more? Fake ship.
Speaker 4: Better than relationship.
Speaker 3: Be like damn, feeling like I got fucked up. It's like, bro, I'm gonna spend one hundred thousand dollars on the watch, niggas spend fifteen hundred on this bitch and ship shinier than that ship. But it's just like, you know, wearing like six change, Yeah, wearing six seven chains at the time, I feel like it just got it for me. It got a little burnt out because everybody got jewelry now said so you know, I mean ship. So I just said, I'm wearing one big stupid ass chain. You know what I'm saying, unless I'm out with the family, I throw small ship on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the hell you've been on since the last time you came and joined.
Speaker 3: Us and ship everything. But just moving and grooving with the movies a lot lately. You know. I started up my movie production company, I Stuff. Yeah, we just wrapped up a film called Ride Share. It's like comedy slash drama type ship. Just that, just the music ship. I opened up a juice bar called Fresh and Press with my with my wife. We ended up in Troy, Michigan, Like what what what? What's like the most excoosive suburbs and in that Georgia Alata. So that's equivalent to like being out there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You're going to get money money.
Speaker 3: It been open for like a year and a half. It's doing amazing. We won three awards for brand for basically the rest of Juice Barn, Michigan. But I think it was important for us to do that. It's like a reverse sy type shit. Like them folks out there, they come to the churches and they get money all day. So it's like, you know what, I'm gonna come with y'all at you know, y'all.
Speaker 1: Are you guys going to franchise out eventually? Eventually?
Speaker 3: But when we ain't and no rest to do it, we want to keep everything stable in control, you know, franchise it's a lot that come with that ship. You're not really able to control the quality.
Speaker 6: That's what about to ask you, do you think it kind of words it down because you you have to kind of relinquish control that you have over everything.
Speaker 3: Literally, Ultimately, it's my wife's decisions. You know. I got it for her. You know, she's the truth by the way I love her Like I ain't gonna cap I ain't really understand that business, you know what I'm saying, just being one hundred she know. Now, we had this conversation when she first brought it to me. For me, it was more so like let me let me do this for you, you know what I'm saying, so I can focus on when I focus on it, give you something to do type shit. But the way it when it's like she made me a true believer that ship, like that industry, it's crazy, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I'm with it, I'm all in.
Speaker 6: And then on top of that, you also just came off of a sold out or winning tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, big ghetto.
Speaker 1: How did that go?
Speaker 3: Bitch? Turned out? That was my first tour, like on my own tour.
Speaker 1: How did you like it?
Speaker 4: What was like?
Speaker 6: What did you what did you notice on it that you might want to possibly do differently for the next time you get ready to head out on the road.
Speaker 3: I didn't, so it ain't even necessarily about the road part, because I'm used to the road. I just moved how I normally moved right, ship went smooth. It was more so what I learned on approaching my music. I ain't put a lot of focus into the songs that be on a project, like the in Between records and shit like that, But every stop we went to, it was that it was that ship that had the ship more turn Yeah. What I'm saying like in between quote unquote fillers number seven and number and shit like that. Yeah, turned that bitch up, you know ship that I wasn't doing videos too, so for me, it was just like, you know what, every time I put out a project, I'm gonna shoot a video to every sing a song.
Speaker 1: Did you so while you were out did you have like merchant like shit that people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we took everything that motherfucker cool.
Speaker 7: What's some shit in the rap game that you're naive to when you first got in and now you woke to like.
Speaker 3: Down I think I think starting off, you know, nigga wanted a record deal like real bad. You know, we're front the trenches, bro, So for us that shit like going to the NBA or going to the NFL, you know what I'm saying. So, like I downplay distribution companies and and the power of the relationship that they bring and the amount of money that they willing to spend it. I didn't realize that distribution companies cut a bigger check than major record labels, you know what I'm saying. So I was naive to that, to that fact, I always had a record deal for the last seven eight years, you know, until I got out my record deal and got some money with a distribution company. The amount of money that they game it was just retarded, you know what I'm saying. So I say that, and then just as an artist, I think I think we put too much emphasis on trying to link up with niggas, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I don't think they say they gave you the money because you had the leverage though already, or what about like a new artist, or because you had leverage.
Speaker 3: I believe it was the leverage without a doubt, you know what I'm saying. So of course, like with any new artists, no matter what, even if it's with a major label, you still gotta go build the leverage up because they not gonna sign you unless you got leverage. It ain't really too many labels that's taking no name artists and putting it all behind them. Paulse They not doing that ship no more, like in the early two thousands where a nigga like CHINGI. You know what I'm saying, mofucker walk in the record label, play one song, it turn his ass to a starter, and they don't do that no more. You got it, whether it's a major or or a distribution company, you gotta already have some type of leverage. And I think since we are, since we gotta have that leverage, you might as well stay independent. Ain't know, it ain't nothing better than that. And you know, and that's it. If you any you in this ship for the money, then you stay in the pending you and it ship strictly for the fame, then you know, go fuck with the major. I think certain artists should always be with a major, like motherfuckers like Kendrick and Drake, because they gonna spend a whole other type of bag and put a whole other type of push behind them niggas music, So it makes sense for artists like that. Ye street artists like me, I think the best thing we could do is stay independent, fuck with the distribution label and grinding ship out, real hustleway, real hustle away, like getting the mud with this ship. We gotta get back to that, like you know, we got too used to the internet, the whole world, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I agree because I think niggas street niggas come in and get a record, didn't feel like the labels supposed to do everything that the niggas really supposed to do yourself, because you've always been a hustler, you know what I'm saying, So when you try to put your hustle another another motherfucker in.
Speaker 3: Right, and they ain't got that type of mentality that we got, you know what I'm saying. Like that's a major label they got, they got the paper and all that, but they ain't got that go get a get the mud with this ship type of capabilities. They just take it. They don't even know where to start with that type of ship, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, so it's hard trying to convince them an idea that you got when they've been doing ship for a hundred years, that been working for them. But you know this shit will work as well, you know. So yeah, they ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 6: So and their system ain't gonna necessarily work for your program. It's two totally different wavelengths for real.
Speaker 7: Then I gotta convince it all my ship when I know what this is doing already in the street.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so crazy, bro, Every fucking time I got a record deal, my ship slow up like crazy, everything slow up like as far as the music ship. Soon as I get back independent, I always shoot right to the roof again. Yeah, that ship is just like that for me, you know what I'm saying. So I accepted, I accepted that that fate for myself. I'm just a street nigga, independent artist, you know what I mean. I was forced to be a boss. You know, I ain't gonna try to be a boss. I ain't I ain't feel like I wanted to be No, I just want.
Speaker 1: To take no classes on how to be a boss.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, I ain't do none of that. I was, I was putting this position pause. I was forced to be to be like that. You know, I'm learning a lot and I'm able to help out a lot of people around me. You know, the goals to get there.
Speaker 1: But they say fresh makes diamonds.
Speaker 3: Though, absolutely right, See nah, niggas, niggas. Niggas don't be knowing that they already know what to do before they get here. They just thinking in another game. Now, you know what I'm saying. When you come, you're coming to another game.
Speaker 7: So coming from the game we come from, we go looking at it like, man, these people know what to do.
Speaker 4: No niggas, you know what to do.
Speaker 3: Know what to do, you've been doing it. Yeah, it's a different product, right, That's a fact. Every time I'm in that position where I gotta where I gotta do this ship alone, just me and my team, and I got a thug it out. We shoot right to the roof every time. I never feel as soon as I get with that label, that ship just drained down. Then then I after that I be in a position to go chase ship that I just fucking had, you know what I'm saying. But I get that back and then I elevate every time. So all this well, I appreciate everything, you know what I'm saying. How you feel about what Detroit at right now?
Speaker 5: Seem like everybody just getting money handling their business, you know what I'm saying. I know they probably perfect, but it seems like it's just kind of emotion and everybody kind of just doing what they do, respecting each other and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Man, we work stupid hard for that shit, you know what I'm saying. So to see that shit like coming to Fuition, it definitely mean a lot, you know what I'm saying. It's lit. I just I just want to stay focused, and you know, I don't want niggas to start feeling like this money is a lot, because this shit ain't. You know what I'm saying. We gotta get wealthy, we gotta get stupid rich. I've seen a lot of niggas fuck they paper up, you know what I'm saying, in the city. You know niggas that I try to get gained too. Like, bro, we ain't got nothing to prove of nobody, Bro, say that shit up. You never know this shit I'll last for nobody. Can't make nobody fuck with you. You can't make nobody listen to music. So do the right right thing with your money, you know. But other than that, I feel like we definitely turn. But it can be. It can be way bigger, We can be doing way more. We just gotta we just gotta get to switch the mentality up in certain areas just a little bit, you know what I'm saying. One thing I could say about Atlanta artists niggas from Atlanta, where the Atlanta artists, Atlanta niggas come first. You know, it ain't nothing wrong with that. That's that's that's equivalent to to to to mo fucking black power. You know, ain't nothing wrong black power, Ain't nothing wrong with any other power. Ain't nothing wrong with a white motherfucker want white power. Like so, it ain't nothing wrong for an Atlanta nigga to put Atlanta niggas first. And I think we gotta learn to do that. We gotta appreciate ourselves first, like especially like if you a nigga that niggas embraced when you came out. Niggas helped you out, gave nigga versus and turn turn turn niggas up to shitt and put niggas on ship, you know, plugs connections on ship. Let nigga move around. We gotta stop thinking we when we get to that area, we go out and spread that, spread ourselves so thin that we're showing love and putting a de troit niggas that's on the up and coming on a on the on the back, on the back end. I don't respect no nigga to do that from no city. You're You're from a fucking Niagara Falls. You from Niaga Falls. You turn you turned up, You put yours up turned Niagara Falls with the niggas first. And I think I know for a fact that's something that Atlanta do. I don't know if they do that shit intentionally or if it's just how the ship paning out. Yeah, you know, I think I think we got to get better at that.
Speaker 1: What about the people though?
Speaker 5: Like, and I'm just putting it out there because we've had artists that sit here and say, man, but you know, it's so much hate at home, so they might not always feel embraced at home.
Speaker 3: So they might get love.
Speaker 5: They might move to Miami and your love, they might move to whatever in your love what you think about in that situation.
Speaker 3: But that's why I said, it's starting off. If you're a nigga that nigga show.
Speaker 6: Like if you're in a position, if you're not the nigga that's trying to get the love, but you're the nigga that got the love, and you're up there like you gotta come.
Speaker 1: Back and then write the little niggas and the niggas is.
Speaker 6: Trying to get that love and give it to them something they don't have to feel like they got to go to Miami.
Speaker 1: Read they gotta go to fucking Atlanta or wherever else.
Speaker 3: Exactly, not to the to the niggas that that that might not get no love at all from the city, but they gotta go to the Bay and turn up as well. The niggas got every right to be like, nigga, fuck home, you know what I'm saying, because ain't nobody else the fair that's fair game, you know what I'm saying. But like I said, if you a nigga that you've been in that when you was in that positioning, niggas lifted you up. We gotta keep that cycle going, don't. But I think a lot of niggas it be pride issues or niggas feeling like it's some type of soft press, like motherfuckers try to put them in position like they owe people, and then it ain't always about that, and people do do that. I have family try to play it like that with me, like I owe a nigga something, and I know I don't owe nobody nothing. It ain't about It ain't about that though. It's about doing the right thing. It's the right way to do shit, and it's the wrong way to do shit, you know what I'm saying. And the only reason that that mattered, And that's important because if we want this way to last, that's the only way that shit gonna last. If that ship end with all us, with all the niggas that's turned right now, if it's in with us, then it's gonna be another ten twenty years to some more new young niggas come out and turn that bitch up. If we if we stopped that cycle, it's off. We gotta keep this ship going. We got to keep pulling niggas in and turning niggas up. That's just how I gotta go.
Speaker 6: So this is what I wanted to ask you too. How did it feel to see the East Side and the West Side all on one stage at that concert?
Speaker 3: That was important? You know, I was a part of the the logistical side of I was a part of all sides of the ship out I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the second reason you know, with the Chedne boys and street lords, you know they had they it got a little better, and then because of me and some of my homies, fucked it all up again, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I played a part in demolishing that. So I felt it was important that I played a part in fact fixing that ship as well, because it was about not Ain't nobody die, right, I mean, nobody got hurt. It wasn't about no paper, it wasn't about nothing. We was just young niggas jealous of each other, you know what I'm saying. That's all that ship was. But that was important to to to witness that and be there and be instrumental to putting that ship together.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: When I saw that ship, it was just like me looking at like when Kendrick brought the Bloods and the crips on stage like that ship was that was a big, major ship, like for the town for real, like.
Speaker 3: That ship went a long way, especially for the young niggas, like you know when they seen that we was able to do that. But you want to know, it's crazy. It ain't even just about no music ship, right, I'm gonna tell you something that happened that's that's that's even more bigger than that. That that that really really just the type of ship that that that's bringing down the crime rate down. That motherfucker. We had two real size of a cruise of niggas that had real smoke where niggas died and bled and lost best friends and cousins and nephews and uncles and shit, no niggas died, died, you know what I'm saying. And I did a I don't even I'm not a podcaster, you know, but you know I want to stay in.
Speaker 1: My lane, right.
Speaker 3: Everything something is for everybody, you know. I don't believe in trying to swerve in everybody landing because the ship might look easy. I don't mean to. But I did a podcast because I had Fox too, and I had the bloods in the same room at the same table. Now, that's what really changed the landscape of Detroit. Like a round table. Yeah, it was a round table. That's what really changed shit. You know, it was them two sides coming together. They had already you know, started putting the pieces to the puzzle together, and then I just came along and hey, bro, let me show this ship to the world. I think the world need to see that. So a lot of.
Speaker 4: People it's possible, Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 3: It happened. So a lot of people like, that's not from Detroit. They may think it was the it was us and the dough Boys ship kind of ease tensions up. It wasn't that, because that was that ship was wrapped. You know, that was just music. Them two sides coming together change ship for a lot of the young niggas in the city.
Speaker 1: It changed the landscape.
Speaker 3: It changed the landscape of everything. That ship brought the crime rate down. Literally, it really a bought the crime rate down. These two sides that really, you know what I'm saying, Like the bank it got ship went on forever.
Speaker 4: And it was it could have went on forever.
Speaker 3: Brother, This ship was on national geographic like it was. It was like, literally, bro, this ship was on.
Speaker 4: To make you feel that I was a part of getting that ship like that.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna I ain't gonna sit and try to make myself look like no big dog, I ain't gonna say I was a part of them niggas, you know, moving past that ship. But I was definitely was a part of bringing them niggas in one room in front of the world, you know, because it wasn't happening at the time. What they was doing was more so behind us seens, and they allowed me to convince them that bro, everybody needed to see this ship. The whole world. I need to see this ship. So that ship definitely made me feel, you know what I'm saying, like I accomplished something and I put my I put my music career on the line doing that ship. Because you know how motherfuckers look at rap nigga that I already owned a bunch of business, you know what I'm saying. So now it's look up, it's like, damn broke the podcast too, not like but it wasn't. It wasn't about me though. It was about the city and it was about you just did that one. I just did that one. Yeah, that sh it was important that it was important. I pushed the whole album back for just to do that ship you know what I'm saying. It took some time, but we got there.
Speaker 6: Else, I know, just like from following you or whatever you're really big on, like the whole motivation and the whole you know, like kind of sort of for lack of a better way to put it, breathing life in the niggas in trying to help them do the right thing. And I saw something that you put up the other day where you were basically talking about when you're doing the right thing, if you're not doing the right thing for the right reasons. For instance, if you're doing the quote unquote right thing to reap the benefits of doing the right thing, then you're really not doing the right thing and you're not reaping in the benefits and you're really a fuck nigga for real, like at the end.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 6: But I just want you to kind of just talk about like where what made you just kind of like feel the need to really speak to the niggas and the people about like just some righteous shit outside of wrap.
Speaker 3: Niggas ain't speak no rightou shit to me outside of rap you know what I'm saying, We ain't had it, like, we ain't had too many OG's front of the trenches. Them niggas used to ride past. So the niggas buying new cars ride up the block. Shit pounded to fifteen's in the trunk. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, twenty four inch spinners. The niggas slide past the young niggas. The niggas ain't give us no game. Yeah, niggas ain't do none of that ship, you know what I'm saying. So I think it's important that we do that. You know that I do that. That's something that's genuine with me. And another thing is just like I'm against I'm against entitlement. Yeah, I'm really against that niggas be feeling entitled to something. Niggas be feeling like that. Yeah, niggas be feeling like they need to be rewarded for doing this shit, waking up, bringing up, get something for waking up.
Speaker 4: And I knew you.
Speaker 3: I had, I had niggas close to me. Tell me, Bro, I ain't telling you, bro, like that's a nigga don't come from nothing, nigga. Fuck is you talking about niggas? I supposed to tell nigga it shouldn't be on your mind. I really don't want to fuck with I just can't.
Speaker 4: That's about to ask you along the way, like how many niggas just couldn't go like that?
Speaker 3: You thought you could take a lot of niggas. A lot of niggas couldn't go to that thought I could take. You know what I'm saying, But I always, always I tell niggas what it is up front. You know, I don't don't leave nobody on. I don't leave niggas the moment I felt like a nigga can't go, I let them know. You know what I'm saying. I don't stringer it cause I don't need no nigga to do nothing for me. You know what I'm saying. I ain't calling no nigga bust no head for me. I don't need a nigga to do nothing for me. Bro. I'm a man. I got a son a raise, I got a little girl to raise. I gotta be able to take care of my own family. You know what I'm saying. And then I know the way niggas think. Bro. You know it been times that we was short. These work shit have happened when the homies to God handle whatever get handled, you know what I mean. And it don't be nothing from that halftime. I wouldn't even know, you know what I'm saying, Like Nigga ain't even said nothing to me. I'm finding out with everybody else what happened, like where there's a fight or anything. You know what I'm saying. I find out what everybody else like. We ain't used to do that shit, you know what I'm saying, But niggas do that a lot. And that's why I feel like a lot of niggas just can't go because of that entitlement and niggas be feeling like they owe something and they supposed to get rewarded. And for me, that ship come off like a soft press. I can't accept that. Man, that's a soft press. You know what I'm saying. I can't take as a man. Bro. I got a wife, bro, Like, I can't lay lay in the bed that night next to my wife going to Nigga just fake soft prison. I can't do it, Bro, I can't don't make sense for me as a human, as a man, you know what I'm saying. So that's what that message was about like I Yeah, you know, so many niggas just be on the internet.
Speaker 1: It ain't no trophies.
Speaker 3: And I rewarded to get rewarded for for for not being rats or for not being thieves. Not pillow talking of for not fucking on they homie old lady, when when they homie in prison and ship like that. I remember when I got out the fist, I posted my paperwork on Instagram. You know, I'm on some cloud ship trying to get a buzz real quick ship slow. I'm about to sign the motime. I gotta kick it up for can I do this new way?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 3: We gonna We're gonna kick it up the paperwork on the Instagram paperwork party. My og called me saying, neph youw what the is you doing? I say, what you're talking about? Man? Why you post that on your page? I say, you know what I mean. Let these niggas, no nigga stood tall. Nigga ain't never told on nobody, saying, Nephew, just did two years? Is you doing? You had you had a gun charge? Yeah, like, nigga, what you what you did?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What what what is you wanting from that? You want a nigga exactly.
Speaker 7: I kind of disagree with that. We do gotta start agetting the nigga. Some who stay silid because it's rare.
Speaker 3: But what but what I was saying, Yeah, no, but what I was saying, you got a letter, nigga do that on their own. You get what I'm saying, Like a nigga, do some real niggas looking for it, don't come looking for it, because guess what, you got to allow me to be a real nigga, and that's a real nigga. If you do some real nigga ship for me, I gotta be a real nigga back and you know, and make sure that energy get reciprocated. But when you looking for it and when you asking for it, then I know it's a soft press and it's entitlement. Ain't do this because you wasn't genuine. I know, man, if I do that, if I display this, do that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta allow niggas to be a real nigga. And how you doing. If I'm a real nigga, you gotta give me a chance to show you. You know what I'm saying. Let let me not do something now I'm a fuck nigga. Let me show you if I'm a nigga, don't ask you know what I'm saying with a bitch. That's a turn off bit you asking see if I'm a player for a bitch, See if I'm Yeah, you didn't cut your.
Speaker 1: Water before you Goddamn?
Speaker 4: How many people? How many people you think back at home? Blaming you for that position?
Speaker 3: Right now? Ship a lot of I know, for show us a lot of niggas a lot of people. You know what I'm saying. I ain't gonna say I can count. I need I need more than two hands to count, you know, But I think any I think even one person is too many. Shouldn't nobody be blaming me for their position? Because I I ain't never blame nobody. Yeah, yeah, it ain't even that. It's that without a doubt. But what I'm saying is, you know, just just off my leadership skills, right you know, uh, just for I ain't leader or no gang and I don't.
Speaker 1: Natural leadership.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I'm saying, Well, you know, just off like natural leadership skills. Bro. I just you know, I display I display certain ship. You know what I'm saying, So, yeah, like I think one one person, one person is just way too many. You know what I mean by I display ship? I ain't never know nobody can ever remember a time of me blaming anybody for anything unless it was a direct fuck up or direct mistake. And it's a difference between blaming somebody holding them.
Speaker 1: And hold them and holding them accountable for them.
Speaker 3: To things, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and the people that wanted that don't want to be held accountable. They take that accountability as being blame.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 7: I agree with that because that's you know, that's my ship now though, like I blame myself for everything because if I blame somebody else, it can't be fixed.
Speaker 3: I blame myself.
Speaker 7: I can what it is, you know what I'm saying, what it is you could be dead in the wrong, but I blame myself.
Speaker 4: But even fun with you, so I can think that just don't.
Speaker 6: Fun with them, you know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like whatever I'm not disciplaining, mother display that ship right back, just just as a leader, you know what I mean. So, yeah, there's a few people that blame me for for the positions that they in life. But that's not my fault. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, nigga grown bro, Niggas gotta start realizing understand it. Niggas got families to take care of.
Speaker 6: We got children, real dependence that came from me.
Speaker 3: You got little aund what I got. They are. They are titled to my Yeah, they're titled to my time and allly above, they gotta come first before any motherfucker body, before before anybody, before anybody. My kids, My kids come before my mama. That ship sounds crazy, but but they agree with She agreed with that because she taught me to do that because guess what, we came before her parents exactly, and that's how that ship supposed to be, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, on your journey, whether it's in the music game or you know what I'm saying, your personal life, is there any is anything like if you could go back in time, you would pivot and do different.
Speaker 3: I think what I what what would landed me in jail for? For gun that was never on me at all? Invisible firearm two years was you know at the end of the day, And yeah, I say that, right, But I still blame myself for that because I can play with them people and look at it like y'all lot me up for no reason. But in reality, though, we I know, like they know, it wasn't for no reason. You know what I'm saying. They needed something to get in again. That that's what stuck, and that's that's what's stuck. And them people, you know, in a sense that should say me. But to answer your question, I will, I will, I would not. I'm mixed up both. I thought that I could do both. I thought that I could still hustle and build a rap label because I thought I thought Pete Pete did it. I thought Baby did. I thought them niggas this was the this was the recipe. I didn't know no better. Yeah, we just was. It just looked like was out standing that as a as a as a way younger nigga. I didn't get that, you know, and.
Speaker 6: They just had to make it look like that.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, but I came up in the era of really happened and had a ship that you rap about. Yeah, really happened to have happened to have live that ship. So I was living my wraps and I think that was the stupidest shit I ever did in my life, you know what I'm saying. And I think it's even dumber for another nigga to go live. Yeah, I wouldn't have did that like that. I thought I could do both would have been hops like like I ended up choosing eventually, you know, when it was too late, but then it was right on time at the same time, if that makes sense. You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't have did that. It fucked up lot. You know, ship would have went way faster. But in the end, God don't make mistakes. And I can't imagine myself the amount of money that I got right now, I can't imagine myself having it with the mentality I had, the big facts, big fastest bro. I wouldn't big last, No, He'll I always say that, I wouldn't have lasted. Niggaould have been like, man, whould have fucked this young nigga thinking the nigga move around like Nino Brown, Man, we gotta yeah funk Brown with little Cuz Like yeah, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, I wouldn't have did that. I would it did that.
Speaker 1: And then another thing too.
Speaker 6: That I just remember from our last conversation is you were just speaking on the power of having like solid females like on your team.
Speaker 1: Like your wife, Chanelle, your mom.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Everybody that's around you is kind of like helping you grow. As far as coming back today in twenty twenty five, do you still feel like that's the mentality or like, how do you like how.
Speaker 1: Do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: And what do you suggest to other people As far as having women on your team as far as I mean.
Speaker 1: Versus having like a bunch of men like running your.
Speaker 3: Shit, it started off as a mentality and then it turned into a hustle. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because women women. Every time my Mama ever told me a nigga won't write, fact, she wouldn't motherfucking line. And I ended up learning later even my even my wife, she done been around and seeing certain niggas I don't like. I don't like dog vibe, I don't like dogs.
Speaker 4: I don't even had to see him but one time.
Speaker 3: One time, and I find out a year later, like Mam, I should have listened, you know what I'm saying. So I believe that's something that God gave women was I think intuition. I think I think women's six cents sixth sense is the intuition. Like men, we got great intuition as well, but it's just not as strong as a woman's is. You know what I'm saying women, because I'm a woman ship. Women go get and listen. Women killing this ship. Just all around the board and every women.
Speaker 1: Three day coming up.
Speaker 3: Okay, killing ship. You know what I'm saying. So and the reason why I say it started off from mentality, from a mindset to a hustle because you know, I've seen it that way, and once I got the results, it's like, oh is it it's the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the only Yeah, you get that money.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make sure that money comes and.
Speaker 1: They gonna make sure you're good and good.
Speaker 3: Absolutely when when my when my like Schnell or Danny, you know, when they when they travel with me, I feel like I don't know what I'm saying, because I got that I got that woman around me.
Speaker 1: Because women are like natural nurturers.
Speaker 6: They're gonna make sure that like you have your toiletries or they're not gonna feel any kind of way because they need to pack your bag or you know what I'm saying, they need to go do this or go do that. It's not a like a it's not a complex there when you need to get some ship done as opposed to possibly one of your homeboys.
Speaker 7: A nigga gonna always feel like I can do what he can do. Yeah, Yeah, that's what a nigga gonna look at like, damn if I just had your if I.
Speaker 3: Could do that, that's a fact that happens. It is, bro, like, man, he ain't doing him right. Yeah, you ain't.
Speaker 4: Nigga feel like they could be a better you than you.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. Instead of telling a nigga like hey, bro, you shouldn't do that like that, gag, I think you should play it like this. Just try that ship, see how it works. A nigga said the idea for herself, like fuck that, I'm I'm just do this ship myself. I've seen so many niggas go from managers to rappers. Bro, like it don't make it. I don't think it makes sense to have a million niggas around you and y'all all doing the same thing, right, I don't think. I don't think that that build greatness.
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think different mentalities and different ideas.
Speaker 6: And Beill's monotony because it's like all the same ship just going over and over again.
Speaker 3: Like and you can't have all the same niggas that came from the same background that you. Yeah, you gotta have a nigga come from different walks of license, because you can't learn from a nigga that you know everything you know.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, we all know the same ship. So we're gonna be talk, We're gonna be stuck in the bubble talking.
Speaker 3: The same fucking but we ain't learning ship nothing. I can't teach you.
Speaker 4: You can't teach me ship.
Speaker 7: The only thing I can teach you is because I'm the one glowed up, is that you can be me because you know I come where you come from.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but but then again, the plus side, like having having niggas on your crew or your team and ship is that is the not saying women ain't dominant, but it's just a different type of dominance, you know what I'm saying, Just like, Yeah, we're gonna kick this bitch down all the way down. Yeah, Hey, bro, what's up? What we're doing, bro, what you got, Come on, you're gonna do this. Nigga's not a will and deal, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, But but the good thing a woman ain't about the willing deal. If some ship it's twenty fives, we want to do yeah fifty, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I mean, how that's when you get it, like.
Speaker 3: What we're doing. But a nigga know that, like, man, no, that bitch is gonna take it. And you know what I'm saying, So yeah, but it's all it's all pleasant with everything and everybody. Yeah, upside and downside of everything that.
Speaker 5: Man. I saw you hosting that uh that rap battle with a Calico Calico, and I guess I asked you, like, how you think them battle rap niggas like are able to battle because they be taking shots like thiss in each other's mom and dad like, And I think I saw your face on one line on that battle Loan, I couldn't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't be. That's tough. Bro.
Speaker 4: How you think you think it's just the paper?
Speaker 5: They're doing it because they get they be getting to pay for they.
Speaker 3: Get paid rap battle rappers get paid dogs. It wasn't like that them niggas. Niggas don't built. I never knew that that battle Wrap community. That ship is so huge, Like you boys got fans in fucking Switzerland and ship like.
Speaker 1: That really like some slick.
Speaker 3: It's like boxing, wrapping boxing. That ship is serious, Like it's like boxing. It's the same, it's the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Me. So it's a lot of money, a lot of white broll sometimes go down, go down, go down. But I think I think we keep well keep the because because a lot of it's a lot of battle rappers that that's real street niggas, you know what I'm saying. But I think what kind of keep them niggas in line. It's just not want to fuck the money up. I think in the agreements, you know, if you swing, you lose that back in, and it's a contract that they signed. So ain't about to get all the way here and miss out on picking up a fifty thousand dollars back in, thirty thousand dollars back in. Me personally, I haven't built myself up to that point where you're gonna swing.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing with no nigga.
Speaker 3: I haven't grown that far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't healed.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 5: The niggas hug it up afterwards.
Speaker 3: Boy, yeah like that. Man, Yeah, they make a bag though. You know what I'm saying, Son, you know that's that's they, that's they. They understand their industry. I got some more growing to do. I got a lot of more growing to do. I'm not yet. Yeah, Like I love my little girl, man, I love my little boy like I love my mom. Like Nigga just like, yeah, Nigga, your daughter a bitch. I smacked the ship out your daughter. When I they say ship stuff like that, I like, bro, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Who the heck?
Speaker 5: Like, man, I was nervous when I was watching, when I was what does it be? What's what's the name of the league? The Calico Gay B and b Al League. Yeah, but it was like, in a weird way, it was kind of like love like kicking it. Yeah, but you see some of them faces, I'm like, man, it looked like it could go down.
Speaker 3: I'm it was. It was a couple of times. I'm like, because I was with one of my homies and ship, I'm like, man, we about to throw down in this bitch bro, Like he with me in the city with me. I knew dude was about to try to swing on something. I just knew this ship was about to happen. But yeah, it went right. The boys handled theirself like professionals. Who want young nia coming out of Detroit who might not know about like man, there's so many young niggas bro like, like I say, like h y being a little bro you know what I mean? Uh sbr PZ like rich time butter my fucking man, it's so many young niggas that's moving and grooving down that motherfucker. I don't I don't want to miss name who you would say what twenty two of the boat? But who else? Like one up T went up T kind of damn there he done that where it need to be. Man, So many of them young niggas turn man like then them niggas be all they having their own little shit going on. But it's a gang of niggas turned front the Troit. You know what I'm saying. What's the spot?
Speaker 4: There's there's there's like go to spot.
Speaker 3: You know it's crazy. We ain't got one no more. It used to be Truth. Yeah, yeah, the Truth night Club. We ain't got one no more. It's over our clubs, the club seeing in Detroit right now. Horrible that ship terrible ship boring. It's like the same motherfuckers go out yea everywhere. Yeah, that ship boring. It's it's shit stupid dry right now. It's like the air right now. Ain't no way, but she did, man, real bro.
Speaker 6: Listen, really, the only thing popping right now is like the strip clubs and ship. They got a couple of like little R and B spots.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 4: Restaurants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how it is in the city right now. Everything just that shit is dead. Bro, clubs, shit cod over with a little bit. I think it may probably possibly to the summertime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga might start coming back outside.
Speaker 3: Hey, what you think beside the buff that Detroit brought to the room. I think it's uh the type of beats that a lot of people rapping on you. You know what I'm saying. We brought up. We brought a distinct sound, you know what I mean, Like even the sound that so like it's like it's multiple sounds inside of Detroit. So then you got like the flint sound, you know where they should like super duperd fast, like the energy beats, all that type of ship. Then you got that Detroit sound and like motherfuckers in Michigan. You can tell a Flint rapper from a Detroit rapper strictly by the beats. But we already had like a like a darker where niggas wrapping on like darker Detroit beats, but a little little slow to them back in the day.
Speaker 4: We're doing that day day family so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah them, nigga, I'm.
Speaker 4: Waking up in the morning.
Speaker 3: I brought that. I brought that. I brought that one little sign back, you know what I'm saying. So and watch the rest of the world just like gravitate to that ship. That ship turned, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Else, when I got big, I think y'all, I think y'all kind of got damn master the movie ship, independent movie ship.
Speaker 1: We got to the first time I ever heard.
Speaker 4: I ever got to niggas putting that one every week.
Speaker 3: That to mother, the independent Detroit movie scene is retarded right now. It's so much money. And that ship. When I did my first two movie, I got that. I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe that ship. That ship throw me off. I'm like, man, what the fuck now? I see why the nigga fit do movies and like you know what I'm saying, that's all he's doing. Like that's that ship serious, bro, motherfucker ship on tub and and you know too, we got that little stigma on their.
Speaker 4: Name man too, we got we got the real ship on movies.
Speaker 3: That's what everything everybody watching tube bro to.
Speaker 7: We turned I used to be trying to be too, like they were like some bootlegs ship or the ship was ash no to.
Speaker 3: We got the movies. We got ship to ride out on too. Yeah, yeah, we definitely. I feel like we definitely turned up the independent music. You know what's crazy, The movie ship and the rap ship took off for the tray at the exact same time. That. Yeah, because you got you got you got companies like Mulai Films like them. Boys got some ship. They got them grow abb and the h block ship and the buffed up and the to that big but the black dude b Yeah yeah that boy. They got some ship seen all like Mulai Film's t like them, boys got some ship. Busy. He doing what he's doing, what he's supposed to do, like com on Smith and mo fucking man, some ship. It's got some ship. It's made me jump in that ship. I already like acting and writing, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like fuck that. I say the money the niggas making out that ship. I had to suit myself. It works. I ain't stopping. I ain't quitting fucking.
Speaker 5: If you, if you, if you like, if you, if you want to Detroit, well you like that if you didn't live in Detroit, wells would you want to live? What's your other favorite city?
Speaker 3: Like close to Detroit? Close to Detroit my other favorite city?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know what's like, It'll either be Miami, Houston or proudly here they ain't close. But you know, but I don't. I don't think I'm moving front of the Troit. You know what I'm saying. That's my backyard. Like I just think strategically, bro, I think different, Like you know, wherever I go, I gotta bring my my family, my wife and my kids. And I can remember vivid like times where rap niggas came to Detroit and they got Airbnb's on eight mile or on nine miles in Southfield, And yes, that's the suburbs, but it's not the suburbs you be thinking you somewhere exactly, laid back in you somewhere split you ain't. Yeah, yeah, right in the middle of the man, motherfucker poster, camm it up in the kitchen, nigga, know where you're at exactly? Was like when it comes to Detroit, I know, I know my city, that's my backyard. That's I know how to move. I know when to move, when not to move. I know where to go. I know what time to go. If I'm if gas station, to know what gas station. I know what road to take traffic long. I know what light that I don't really funk with. It's certain, it's certain street lights. I don't even I don't care. I don't know this type of shit. If I'm in that line, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What my jacket up.
Speaker 3: I don't know its real ship. Yeah. Until I'm in a position where I you know, when I finally like retire with just business and just life and all that shit, period, I'm gonna have to If that's something we decided to do, is moving out of town, I have to go for a couple of years first, getting free in my family learned the last day you brought a blueprint out and we figured this shit out. But I'm at home right now. You know one thing about it. You know, I do understand that a lot of a lot of artists move, they have to move from the city that they in because of the hate or whatever the fuck is going on, which you know that's possibly out of their control. But one thing I learned, and somebody told me, it's in prison because I was going to I was gonna do my probation to Atlanta, and he like, bro, why you going to Atlanta. I'm like, shit, Troy Hot, I'm not going. I want to go back there when people fuck with me every fucking week, rated my restaurants and all my businesses once a week like that. That ship I went through with the police, bro was ridiculous, and I ain't want to do that again. But you know what he said, Bro, He said that you need to go back home, bro, because it ain't about where you live, it's how you move. Fact. You can move at home as if you live out of time, and that's what I do. Facts. Yeah, Fact, listen to that ship. Greater game ever he gave you me should go a long way like Nigga be Nigga be Nigga.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be seen for six months, a nigga won't see me and you in.
Speaker 3: The state the whole time.
Speaker 4: Again, I'm stelling no, and I'm seeing them.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Fact fact when he's saying that ship, that ship stuck with me, and I did that ship. When I got home my dad, I just moved loose like like bru say, I get seen when I feel like getting seen. You know, I rather I rather see a motherfucker before they see me. Yeah, so yeah, I got, I got. I got a couple of little little one one pick up trucks and ship like that when mother fucker every day my favorite cars. You know what I'm saying like that, I'm tired of spending money on them cars. Anyway.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like a lot of this ship that a nigga was was wont as a young nigga or before he got it.
Speaker 3: This ship don't be about nothing. Ship don't mean nothing. I'm talking about nothing. But I spent five hundred thousand dollars for a rose RoCE for a ghost boy at the rose Orce dealership. That ship ain't do nothing for my career. It did nothing for me, It did nothing for my business. I caught a two weeks stunt.
Speaker 4: Meaning everyone everybody, Yeah, yeah, mean it took about two weeks.
Speaker 3: For everybody knew I had the bitch. It ain't mean that bitch, ain't it ain't mean nothing. Five hundred thousand dollars down the drain. Then I lost the hundred racks the moment it moved, it pushed off the lot and and the fucked up thing. One thing I realized right is that the Roseworce Dealership is approximately I did a math, like I'm serious about. The Rose Dealership is approximately seven minutes from my juice bar. I spent five hundred thousand with them. Them folks aint came my juice bar and spend five dollars. That shit been something to me. I don't like that, you know what I'm saying. That's cold, Yeah, it's cold. Only only one jeweler came to my juice bar, which was the dudes from Hush Jury. Nobody else like. So I start looking at everything like that. When I spend my money, I want to support motherfuckers. Who's supporting me back? Because them folks taking their money and they going to spend it in their own communities, or they putting or they taking my money in and putting it in other businesses that that might be an opposing business to mine. Either way, I'm not getting my money, not coming back for a circle.
Speaker 7: Sometimes people be mad that you able to buy the ship though, yeah, you know what I'm saying. They're gonna treat it nice to get the commission in the sale and on it, but they really don't want.
Speaker 3: Us to it. When I call that man, I told them I want trade a bit chare. But man was talking to me like, you know what I'm saying, like like I was a nobody like and not disrespectfully, but the sarcasm, just the way he was moving. Let me call you back, give you about five minutes, and don't call back ship like that. So that ship just made me look at a lot of that ship different. My stupid ass still win and bought some more cards, but it's over for that. It's a waste of money.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: We ain't got nothing to prove to Nobody don't mean nothing. I ain't sold one album because I got a fucking rose words. That ship don't mean nothing. That ship made me look like food round in that motherfucker. This ship feel good for one or two days, bro, that's it. Bro, that's it. That's where everything that I bought, everything that I ever bought, like you know, some flashy ship. I had fun with that ship for for about two weeks. After that it be over. It don't mean it, don't it, don't feel like nothing. I don't feel it, don't do nothing for me.
Speaker 1: Really really started regretting.
Speaker 3: That every needed. It ain't been a time where I didn't regret immediately I leave a club, but I used to lead a club with I told you that I just left him another club full of regret that money give them cull. You feel like, why the fuck did I just do that? Fuck? Are we doing that? Fun?
Speaker 4: Bro? And tomorrow is something you gotta spend some money on for real?
Speaker 3: That's meaning for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you just spent that twice and there that ship don't be meaning ship.
Speaker 3: I spent five hundred thousand roads rights and I only spend two hundred on my studio. That was the stupidest ship. Like you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying it like that in comparison, like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I spent when you make your money and two hundred thousand for the ship that make me money. You know what I'm saying like that. It just it just didn't make sense, you know what I'm saying, privilege to put the pro tous in the steer with I shot a hundred videos of that motherfucker. That's one thing I do every time. I should have one hundred videos in the montherfucker bitch. Y'all gonna see this motherfucker. Fuck y'all gonna get tired of this bit. Y'all gonna see this bitch. Then. I ain't even no club nigga, so I don't go to the clubs and ship like that by the time. But I had a learned for two years sold the bitch motherfucker. I mean, some people didn't even know I've ever had the bitch like you know what I mean. It's just like, Bro, I'm wasting my money bro like that you mean I think I think that ship frivolous. I want I want other motherfuckers that's watching this ship to take what we're saying and really run with this ship. You know what I'm saying, what you think it is to make niggas won't all of that ship though music listening to other rap niggas and you know what I mean, the Internet and women ship like that. You know what I'm saying, Like that, that's what That's what make niggas want this ship. And it all boiled down to one thing. H low self esteem, you know what I'm saying, Because I should be able to feel like that nigga without a roads, you know what I mean, and I do now, But at the time of getting it, I needed that Rose race to make me feel out. I needed some validation, you know. I mean, I wanted. I wanted all my old hoes and yeah, look at me now, look you know what I'm saying. But in the end, I was the only one hurt myself. Yeah, them folks married, moved on with life. They don't give a funk about me having no roads. But hear the worst than exactly, like yeah facts bro like so yeah, I just think, man, niggas gotta stop looking for the wrongs at the wrong places for validation.
Speaker 7: What I say, to be validated by invalid people, Yeah my validation invalid.
Speaker 3: I ain't been through nothing, but you usually can tell who ain't who ain't lived like a certain way, who ain't been in a certain way, because because the way they talk, you know what I'm saying, you can listen to a nigga talk. Nigga just be too gangst and killing nigga. You ain't shot nobody. Look how you talk. Because the killers that I was in that I knew growing up, they ain't did that. I thought them niggas damn that we school teachers. Bro, ain't.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Why not about no not about no fucking activity.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: These niggas are open my mama trunk up and take the groceries in the house like they just didn't move. And it's just a certain it's a certain way people talk, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But this ship just different in this eraor though with this internet ship because everybody now you get validation by being the nigga that's doing it and.
Speaker 3: We know you doing it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So them niggas will say they're doing it because them the niggas getting the pusson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if I.
Speaker 4: Can't get no wrong wrong, I'm gona kill them. That's just how this ship goes.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: This ship fucked up.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck we became as a community where nigga nigga to catch a body to be cool facts man niggat to kill another black man and be cool, to be validated, to be able to be in it ship. It's ship, wow, bro. When I was growing up, the niggas that died, bro, God rest their souls or whatever. But respectfully, some of them, you know, they.
Speaker 6: Put the.
Speaker 1: Lack of a better way to put it.
Speaker 7: Like everybody, everybody can see why you deserve that, Like you shouldn't did shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 7: Other than that, like all this frivolous killer that shit ain't buy name, but the nigga did some ship, Like even the neighborhood would be like, she won't know what happen.
Speaker 3: We don't know what happened, because we know what happened. And you know why you shouldn't be telling.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: You know why like that motherfuckers in the neighborhood, the aunties and the uncles and the grandma's and ship. You know how they used to be quiet. You know why they're telling nothing because they like that boy got killed for motherfucker saying fucking nigga on Instagram. Yep, whoever did that?
Speaker 4: I know he did it.
Speaker 3: Fucking where you come a court? Absolutely, yeah, he killed that young man from saying him on the internet, and the more than plus behind this ship ain't ain't nothing behind it no more. You know, they used to stand tall for us, the neighbors and all the you know whatever.
Speaker 4: The boy came over here playing with them boys and the.
Speaker 3: Guy, that's how they used to talk. I swear to God, that's how he used to talk. That boy should have came up with them boys. That's how they They don't talk like that, Like man, they killed that boy.
Speaker 6: But I think I think another part about it too, Just like how y'all saying the neighborhood used to protect the neighborhood, is because the people that the neighborhood was protecting was making sure the neighborhood was good.
Speaker 1: They would make sure all the grasses got cut.
Speaker 6: They would make sure they did little stuff for the kids, or you know, sent groceries or you know food or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Whatever. But I don't feel like niggas are doing that no more.
Speaker 6: So It's like, shit, I don't have nothing to gain by protecting this nigga because he don't do shit for me.
Speaker 4: Niggas too busy in competition with each other. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It's just like bro, niggas gotta be theyself bro like Man, it's so much shit that I ain't never spoke about or talked about on the internet, and ship that won't get me in trouble, Like you know what I'm saying, but just shit that Hall just really put put it in perspective on who Vessel is. I'm multi facetted, I'm a lot of things. I'm a motivator, I'm from a family man, I'm a street nigga, I'm a business man, I'm a rapper. You know what I'm saying. I'm a lie of things. But it's just it's just the way I was raised. It's just certain ship that I just feel like it don't need to be spoken about. If you know, you know, you know what I'm saying, you know, And I think I think the closest I ever did to that was saying that, you know, I serre your favorite rappers, you know what I mean. I felt crazy saying that, but it is what it is, you know what I'm saying. It's them niggas know that, like you know one thing about icewear Vessel or the marriage of artists. Them niggas seen me when I was hustling knew me when I was trapping, like they knew Vessel from it. They didn't meet Vessel and Vessel signed with QC or when Vessel dropped the song. When Vessel dropped, they knew Vessel, and Vessel didn't even tell the niggas that he was a rapper. Like you know what I'm saying. The niggas seen me. You know what I mean, They seen it. It ain't even just about just I ain't but like you. I mean, yeah, I mean, I ain't never saw like no very hard. Yeah, yeah, niggas seen. Niggas seen it. But but but my point of bringing that up, I don't act that way, you know what I mean. I don't carry myself that way, all right, I don't come off that way. I don't come off like that kind of nigga. I just try to be genuine, you know what I'm saying, to motivate niggas and breathe light into our community and to everybody, because that's the most important, you know what I mean. I think we'll last that way. You know, we just got to get better with each other, right listening and all that streets dead anyway, bro been sucked up and she ain't gone about five almost ten years.
Speaker 4: Man, it was still some money in it, but the cold being gone.
Speaker 3: But that ship is over with man.
Speaker 1: Ain't no even getting the money for Watch for the Hook, Like I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying first it was a little money.
Speaker 4: She is dead there.
Speaker 3: It's there.
Speaker 4: The niggas who the niggas who solid they the way because they don't want them.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't on it Internet. Niggas out the way because I don't want you to. I want you to forget about me. I want to like you telling him. You know what I'm saying, Like, niggas.
Speaker 3: Is out the way, that's a fact. Like the niggas who really get it, they out the way.
Speaker 4: I be trying to get niggas on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Niggas like br man, I love you.
Speaker 4: I ain't yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like I ain't ain't selling that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I ain't.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't any industry bro. But I just want niggas to give niggas they spill on even though the niggas ain't even street. Nigga ain't in the street.
Speaker 7: The niggas own niggas the way for real niggas are like, Bro, I'm just gonna stay out the nigga way.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even want to bring up then. I don't want to remind you.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm just out of the way. I respect that to the MAC. That's the best way to be, bro. Like, this ship is dead, it's over with. Ain't no coming back. Bro, we shouldn't even want this ship to come back anyway. That ship is dead. It's over for ain't no streets, no more, ain't no rules.
Speaker 5: And it was all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When they got bad, he got bad. When he got bad, he got real bad. You know what I'm saying. We we blurred the lines too much. You know, we blurred the lines way too much with the streets and the internet.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you I think it happened before the ending. I'm gonna tell you what I think for the street up.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, when niggas start making their own definition of everything, to make your own definition of what a real niggas, your own definition of what fake is, your own definition of what schnitchen is, you know what I'm saying, instead of what the original definition of.
Speaker 1: Everything, because he can't really tell you like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you start making.
Speaker 3: Their own definition, you see, niggas select the politicket, right niggas. Niggas two niggas do the same thing. But Holmes got a bigger name of Homes, a nigga that I used to look up to her. He got you having dogs ship right now, So we're gonna, we're gonna. He ain't do that. He ain't that bad. Did y'all did the same thing, the same ship that selected politics? Yeah? Absolutely. And when the rapper became the big homie, man, how the fuck did that happen? Though? Bro, That's what fucked it up.
Speaker 4: When the became a big.
Speaker 3: And a big homy. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Remember when the rap niggas used to have big homies. I'm had a big nigga. I mean we used to laugh like, oh he rapped, I'll tell you before we even got in the new They're like long long facts, Oh he rapping, you know what I'm saying, Like we get on rappers like it was a steamer like that nigga. A rapper ain't know nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he ain't talking about that, yeah exactly.
Speaker 7: But when the niggas started street niggas start being rappers even though they was young niggas. Like just say, instance, Vizil, you signed a nigga right now, you've never been a rapper. You O g from from Detroit. You signed a young nigga. When he get on now, he expected you to be his young nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I made a couple of fifteen million. All the young niggas around here love him. Nah s post to look at him the same. Why this ship so mother fucking crazy, man? Why the rappers became a bit? How the fuck did that happened?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like I'm a nigga that had a big homie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You gotta blame the old nigga could yeah nigga sefte you thirty nine till about big bro?
Speaker 3: Bro, Big Bro, that's why. Yeah, that's why that you can put the car around for you, big Bro, order order ordered. Like the old gs in my life, Bro, I respect them as such. I treat them as such. I treat them niggas with respect to real respect, you know what I'm saying. No matter what them nigga down falling, like you could feel all you could be smoking dope. You could have a jump I still talk like yes, yes, regardless, yeah listening.
Speaker 6: Today, you didn't do nothing questionable to turn your image. You just fell off the wagon or you just stopped.
Speaker 7: Some niggas stop.
Speaker 3: Some niggas jump on, not fall off. Some niggas get off that ship, like I ain't on that no more. But what niggas fell and realized, like that's just the action part. When the niggas stopped the actions, that don't mean the nigga lost the mindset. Thank you know what I'm saying, thank you. The wisdom is there, the mind is there. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what, you know what I realized when I was when I was in prison too, right, I seen it was certain niggas like you know, whether there was a white boy, black boy, Italian, Mexican whatever the fuck, I ain't know. It wasn't none of the Italians getting bullied on and nothing but just a period though, you know what I'm saying. When I knew because because you know out the gate, who are Chomo, you know who are ship like that? But when I seen niggas that wasn't like that lightweight get soft pressed or just little ship going on, just happening. Niggas trying and beat on the nigga all that type of ship, right, something I told myself, I say, bru, so listen, we in the fist, we in prison. So obviously, buddy, not here for being a strong nigga physically in the streets or or in the world. That man here for being strong mentally. And my child was the figure out what that strength was and how can I learn from that strength? Because I knew it wasn't nothing physical. I knew it was something mental. And I learned a lot of ship from them people, bro A lot of ship, like a lot of game about business, you.
Speaker 1: Know, a lot of game from the quote unquote.
Speaker 3: Lames yeah yeah on me and I got out and became Watch time millionaires from everything I learned from them people. That's all the niggas that niggas wann't talk to exactly. You know what I'm saying. You don't never know where the message, who the mess gonna cook?
Speaker 4: Like niggas will be Like come on, bank, I was sitting and to talk to a.
Speaker 7: Fucking nigga would have would have got damn with cans in a bag for ten minutes thirty minute.
Speaker 3: Like man come on, bro, we gotta go. We I don't know what God might be telling the niggas. I don't know what y'all nigga, go ahead, he don't call my attention.
Speaker 4: Hear him out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this guy's brow sh it goes like like you never know what kind of packaging your purpose, your purposeful message is gonna come from.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So you that's why I like, it's like with me.
Speaker 6: I don't know about nobody else, but with me personally, like I take it like upon myself to make sure with a passion that I never like ship on anybody, or like I never look at anybody or judge nobody no kind of way because of their outward appearance or you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, No ship like that, because at the end of the day, like most people that.
Speaker 6: Are the purest, most genuine, most powerful people might not necessarily have the best exterior, and at the end of the day, it's just like outside of that, who the fuck am I to look at somebody different because.
Speaker 1: They look different?
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that should be lame.
Speaker 3: Like niggas might lose the exterior, but everybody don't lose the exactly that means you stop, you forget how to drive. No that I'm saying, so you listen to everybody, you learn from everybody. One more thing.
Speaker 7: Man, what would you tell yourself when you first jumped in the game that you know now, like, go back into yourself life.
Speaker 3: Man, the same thing for earlier. Bro, Fuck the streets, fuck that money, fuck that ship, stick to music because one thing, you know. Again, Like I say, everything happened for a reason and God's timing be perfect. But one thing we can't get back is time, you know what I'm saying. So I think God gave me free will to disagree with some things. You know what I mean. I think I think out of out of turned up way way way way earlier. If I just let that ship go, if I just let it go, and I would tell myself that, yeah, it's the journey for the show, you know what I'm saying. I'd have told myself to choose, choose one right now. You know, ain't no ain't no in between you, It ain't no great area. Don't nobody make it out there that ship, you know what I'm saying. So I got blessed March seven. What we're doing. Man, it's on the flow man, Undefeated the EP March seventh. I just having fun with this motherfucker for real, bro. Just you know what I mean, just popping my ship on that bitch. Just talking ship, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, that's what it is, Undefeated. Shout out to my big hommie j Look rest in peace. Man. Oh gee Man, Nigga, I miss Nigga. I love that. Before we go, Bro, I want to tell I want to tell the people that's watching this, bro, and this this for his family, you know what I'm saying. Because I don't know how they how they feel about me. I know how his wife and his kids feel about me, and I love them, you know. But I want you all to know. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. Was to have to go upstairs, was to wake up in the morning. I have to walk upstairs in my kids room and wake that man daughter up to tell her daddy gone. That was the hardest shit I ever had to do. You know what I'm saying. I just want y'all to know I'm talking to y'all. I love y'all. With y'all my number is still the same, and you know it is what it is. I'm here, I'm always gonna be here. Long live j Lo, you heard so yeah, Long live Adult Day, But I love you to death.
Speaker 5: Swell As Big Facts another classic Man We appreciate you, man.
Speaker 3: Don't forget. March seventh underpeted. Let's get it, big Facts, Pott Street, It's Big Facts. Captain Bit