Speaker 1: It is time now for my Strawberry Letter for today, and if you need advice and relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 2: We could be.
Speaker 1: Reading your letter live on the air. Your letter live on the air, right here, right now, just.
Speaker 3: Like that, right here, right now. Buckle up and hold on type. We got it for you. Here It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, ne f you subject missing from the party, Dear Stephen Shirley. My boyfriend and I went to a house party and all of our same friends were there and some new people that I met for the first time. James brought three females with him and he called them his cousins. I made sure to get to know them, and I found out they are not really related to James. My boyfriend made sure he got to know them too, and I couldn't believe that he was almost flirting with one of them in my face. I wasn't overly concerned because he pointed to me and told them I'm his girlfriend. Around midnight, I was smoking hookah with my girls and realized that I hadn't seen my boyfriend in a while, so I sent him a text. He didn't answer. I went inside and I didn't see him. The house was packed and it was hard to move around. I went to both bathrooms and he wasn't there. I even looked in the garage and he wasn't out there. I texted him a few more times and he didn't answer. A light bulb went off in my head and I started looking for the girls that came with James.
Speaker 4: I didn't see them anywhere.
Speaker 1: Then my boyfriend ran up to me and asked if everything was okay because I had texted him back to back. He told me that I needed to focus on enjoying myself instead of worrying about where he was. He said he was in the front yard with James smoking weed, and yes, Jamee's female quote unquote cousins were there too, of wanting one of the girls, and he said, I sound crazy. If I'm crazy, then why didn't he come out and say I got it all wrong? He refuses to talk about that night, so he looks guilty. If it's nothing, then why can't he discuss it. If it's nothing, then why can't he discuss it? Because you already know you don't just leave your girl at the party and go about your business without telling her. He could have told you where they were, answered your phone, or how about just coming to check on you. You both at the same party. If he leaves you alone, come and at least check on her. That was bad, really bad boyfriend behavior. And then he told you that you sounded crazy. You don't sound crazy, You sound perfectly fine. Don't let him do that to you. He's the one who's got a whole lot of explaining to do, but now he won't talk to you about it. That's not helping his situation at all. I mean, what is the harmon telling you where he was if he wasn't doing something crazy? Okay? Why the silent treatment? You guys have to talk at some point, and you need to decide if he or this relationship, this is a really thing, is worth taking this type of treatment for him, for him going off leaving you. And here's my last question. Who is James?
Speaker 4: Okay? Who is James? Tommy, find that out? Who is Jane?
Speaker 3: I want to party with Jane. That's all I want to do. I want to hang out with Jane. James got it going on? They got who could, They got some weed, they got some drinks. They party and his party is packed. That's my thing is can I kick it with me some James? Because James, how Jane got play cousins? Ain't nothing like a play cousin. Jane got play cousin. He hanging out and you feel a little.
Speaker 4: Left out.
Speaker 2: You feel left out?
Speaker 3: Well you know what, but you they left you out because you really you kind of like a little party pooper. You really are right. You're running all over the house looking for James, looking for when I James? You running all over out looking for your boyfriend. And he in the front He in the front yard with James and the girl and everybody hanging out and everybody having a good time.
Speaker 2: Then nobody want to be around you. You over here?
Speaker 3: You you counting bathrooms? They got two bathrooms that you're doing stuff like that. You should have been kicking it and having a good time. Now you won't let your man kick it and hang out with James like he want to. He really should have left you at home, that's what he should have done. But you fuit in disrespective because you're calling in, you're texting him. He ain't picking up he ain't responding.
Speaker 2: What, dude, you won? What is it? We had a party? What do you want?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What? What is it? Once? Once you get to your man, what is it that you need? What is it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What you need to say? Baby? What you're doing? I'm partying with James. Everybody hangs with James. This is James. Baby.
Speaker 3: He the ones with the play cousins, and they are beautiful.
Speaker 2: I told them who you was when we first got here.
Speaker 3: Then I tell you that. Then I tell this my girlfriend right here, it's kishi. Okayam fine, they know you my girlfriend. Now go go go goo goo go go. Now I'm finna hang with James. I want to just you know, sometimes when you get to a party, you your your your your, your partner can just kind of like now we're just sitting up against wild holding each other hand.
Speaker 2: What we doing? We ain't doing that?
Speaker 3: That's it gets it gets it gets boring just sitting there holding your head.
Speaker 2: You need anything? You want to send a drinks, you want to want me get you a plate?
Speaker 3: Take care of her. Okay, let me get you a plate. Let me get you something to drink. And now mix and mingle and have a good time. It's a party. It's packed. Okay, look at me, Well, look at me. I'm gonna tell you that right now. I'm finna go hang out with James. Okay, that's what I'm about to do. I'm finna hang out with James. If you text me and I don't pick up, I'm with James. If I don't fun, I'm with James. I'll find you in a couple hours. Have a good time, all right, I'm with James.
Speaker 2: Jesus, ain't nobody to do nothing?
Speaker 4: Oh James.
Speaker 3: I don't know who James is, but I want to party with James.
Speaker 2: James the man.
Speaker 4: Play cousins?
Speaker 3: Yes, and James got play cubs? Do you not much fun you have with play cubs? And see I ain't never done this before. Ain't nothing like a play cubs?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Not when we were young?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kids, Yes, you are a party pooper. I would have dropped you off at home and came back and did what kicked.
Speaker 2: It with James.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, hang on, we'll have part two of our responses today Strawberry letters. Subject is missing from the party. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 2: I bet he partied like Nick James Hoople.
Speaker 4: You're listening James Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Do you ever notice your floora still look dirty even after you mop? Power Mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops, sweart for power Mop absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places like behind the toilet. The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny, deep cleaning actions for results that look, smell, and feel clean. No more dirty floors. Try the swear for power Mop, love it or your money back?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is missing from the Party. A young woman wrote in. She said her boyfriend, she and her boyfriend went to a house party and all of their same friends were there. They met some new people too for the first time, and out of nowhere, she just brings up the name James. James brought three females with him and he called them his cousin. She made sure to get to know them, and she found out they were not really related to James. She said her boyfriend made sure he got to know the three so called cousins too, and he told them. He told the three cousins that she was his girlfriend. But then he kind of you know, went off with James and left her to himself and left her to herself, and she went all over the house looking for James. She texted James, she texted her boyfriend. No boyfriend, no nothing, no play cousins, nothing. She went to the two bathrooms to look for him. She couldn't find them. Finally, her boyfriend comes running to her, what's the wrong.
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Are you okay? And she just said, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Seen you, And she said, I've been out there kicking it with James. Evidently James is the man around here these parts. So they've been out there smoking weed and yeah, with James's cousins. So she wants to know what is going on and if nothing's going on, because her boyfriend refuses to talk to her about what he and James and the cousins were doing. So why can't he discuss it if nothing was going on? So we're going to talk to a real play cousin. Uh yeah, right now, and that is Junior. Junior, what you got?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: This gives these people some names. So we know James, you know, James, three cousins. Okay, let's just call her Stephanie. This seems like a Stephanie to me, and it's called Stephanie. Boyfriend Tie Tirr just tying Tyrone, you know, short tie and so tying James out in the front yard. Now here's the problem we got right now, Stephanie, this is your last house party because you don't know house party rules. You don't know how to Stephanie is your last one? You don't even know how to do house parties. Well, it's a lot of things happening. First of all, you over there smoking hookah.
Speaker 2: You don't even know the hookah rules. When the hookah is burning.
Speaker 4: You don't get up.
Speaker 6: You keep your filthy in your hand and wait for it to come back to you. You're supposed to sit there. Why did you up in these people house? Opening doors? You don't even know who live here. You open the door.
Speaker 4: It's on office.
Speaker 2: TI over the bathroom though, TI.
Speaker 1: Going in the garage, Sit down and smoke the hookah.
Speaker 4: She's too much. You doing way too much.
Speaker 6: You the step there, the person we talked about the party to say, when you get up and start moving, you making it hot in here.
Speaker 2: It's huh, you making it hot?
Speaker 4: Sit down.
Speaker 6: Won't need you going around. We don't care what tie at now you come to find out. You then met the girls and then you see your your man missing, so tying James out there they smoking. We you don't even know the rules for we's smoking. He can't answer for he go miss this turn the rotation.
Speaker 2: He ain't got tired of he answering faults. You ain't gonna be doing this.
Speaker 6: But he out there and you ain't even understand the conversations they have it in that serpent.
Speaker 2: In the front yard.
Speaker 6: You know how much conversation happening in the front yard. It ain't just them out there, it's a group of people that standing in the front yard. This place is packed.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so they have to smoke weed somebody.
Speaker 2: Then we're right here, We're right here. Back up, back up.
Speaker 6: It's that people passed.
Speaker 2: Up the party.
Speaker 4: But she's in the party by herself.
Speaker 2: She ain't by herself.
Speaker 4: She's smoking hookah.
Speaker 2: Cooka is not an individual smoking sport.
Speaker 4: You have to have a group of five five people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. She ain't nothing by herself.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a weed is not an individual smoking sport. It's seven of them in a circle. It's the three girls, this time dame by three other people.
Speaker 4: They ain't even met.
Speaker 6: They all in the circle talking. Then you got peoples leaning on cars. You want to open the car doors? Tie he not nobody call he not even asking time.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 6: You cannot go back to nobody's house party because you don't even understand the rules.
Speaker 4: You just all in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: It's anybody saying time.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody even know time?
Speaker 4: Allay has to potato saying have you seen time? Who's time?
Speaker 5: You're in the way.
Speaker 6: You didn't even know the rules to even house parties. Tommy had some of the greatest house parties. I'm telling you, I used to love timing up you Tommy's Christmas party.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something I been. I never went in the house.
Speaker 6: All the people that were looking for us, everybody.
Speaker 2: Wife and the husband, they were looking for it. We was in the garage.
Speaker 6: We stayed in the garage.
Speaker 4: What was in the garage?
Speaker 6: Everything? We were talking so much trash.
Speaker 4: We was in the.
Speaker 6: Everything and the story. We would tell hey, Ben, hold on, let me tell you this. We ain't nobody to answer no phone. We didn't even get out that much. This is about the first time we stay out till three o'clock.
Speaker 4: This is it, Tommy hard They don't get.
Speaker 6: To stay out late with you because you want to go out because you don't know rules. Now you holding you holding the hookah too long?
Speaker 4: Time about have you seen time?
Speaker 5: No? Ho?
Speaker 4: What get you concerned?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: You want to know why he don't talk about It ain't nothing to talk about, you know he was, I say, with James smoking weed, that's it.
Speaker 4: Well, why didn't he just go and check on what happened? He knew shows in there. Maybe you would have been rotation all night, James.
Speaker 6: So when you finally found time, he had nothing to say.
Speaker 2: M Hey, looked, did you like he didn't even know you? Wow?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, they're rules to these house parties.
Speaker 2: Okay, right back to a level.
Speaker 1: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never Sounded So Good.
Speaker 4: You can download it today. Coming up in forty six minutes after.
Speaker 1: The hour, our favorite play Cousin Junior with Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 4: Here you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show,