Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another.
Speaker 2: Bet without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat And now joined by bad Larry Shay and Irving and Dylan the graphics guy. I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a while since we've been together. I don't know if anything's happened since we last talked. Shay, everything good?
Speaker 4: Oh that was bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to turn on your microphone.
Speaker 4: It says on, it's on. It says on.
Speaker 3: We've been off for a while.
Speaker 1: Also, who you're gonna blame Marvin Now?
Speaker 4: It says on now you're on. No, you're on.
Speaker 5: Well, this got braces and I got robbed by north Adonis. I want to say that how much so? The first one we went to was six grand. The second one went to is five grand. But but since she's gotten the braces, she's had to have two visits to come back because they've been knocked like crooked, not for me hitting her from like lacrosse and shit, okay, and every visit is an extra you know.
Speaker 4: However, so many hundred dollars are you.
Speaker 3: Back on the dentistry. It's bullshit trained, It's not just bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's a crime, and it should be nationalized. I think every orthodonis identa should be arrested.
Speaker 1: Why haven't we come up with something a coating that we can put on our teeth once we get to what we consider adult age where you can protect your teeth and then you don't have cavities.
Speaker 4: They have that where.
Speaker 3: So my girlfriend has that hurt. You can when you're younger, you can get your teeth sealed. So she's never had a cavity. I'm like, I've had like fucking fifty of those covities.
Speaker 4: Aren't real. We've been over this that they are not real. They're not real.
Speaker 3: I've had a couple of root canals too.
Speaker 5: Are those those aren't real either? Those are just you've been bamboozled.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The point out pretty real. No, it's not real. It's not real. They're all Charlatans.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you can get them sealed. I think you just have to do it. When you're like a like a younger age. Oh okay, yeah, but that would have been I don't know why that's not just universal, because the two thing is it's bullshit that they can like.
Speaker 5: It's because of the lobby of the god damn Worthodonis and dentists like obviously they're powerful.
Speaker 1: Well there are cavities, there are rude canals, No, there aren't.
Speaker 5: So the only way you go to a dentist if it hurts for five days in a row, right, for five days in a.
Speaker 4: Row, that you go to a dentist.
Speaker 3: Did you make that up?
Speaker 4: Or is that No?
Speaker 3: That's sid and fast. But that's science.
Speaker 4: That science.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can look it up. There's a paper describing it. But if you go to that dentist, you go to the wrong dentist. They're gonna say, hey, we got to pull five teeth. Hey, you know the gun junge of idis goes to your brain all this other bullshit they make up and scare you.
Speaker 3: So that that happened to me, Like when I thought I had to get my wisdom teeth out because like my left cheek blew up like literally the sides of a softball, and I got him taken out. And then turns out it was not there. The tooth in front of it had a root canal, so that I had to get that done.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's so weird.
Speaker 3: So maybe she's right.
Speaker 4: Made money so weird? All right?
Speaker 1: So, uh, last time we left you, that was after the super Bowl, I think, yeah, yeah, okay, And did we do woke? I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: But I don't either.
Speaker 4: Any it might be the marijuana.
Speaker 1: Hit yet, No I don't. I'm not a pothead, Hankerer. No, that's too cool for that.
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 1: You too evolved from marijuana? Well, okay, hold on. You gave me a chocolate. You gave me a chocolate gummy or whatever it was called. And it was laced with THC Yeah.
Speaker 4: Lace is is it? Under? Yeah? It was. It was hammered with X.
Speaker 3: Did you eat the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Dan, No, we gave me a block of chocolate. But I said, just take off a little square. And I took off a little square. And then I woke up the next morning and I said to my wife, I said I can't go to work. Yeah, she said, you feel bad, I go. I am so stoned. That square was like thirty five milligrams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fucked up.
Speaker 1: He didn't tell me that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I didn't. I didn't leave with that.
Speaker 1: And I I said, I can't drive. No, And then I got in my car and I started driving, and I said, I have got to pull over. So I pulled over into a total wine parking lot.
Speaker 3: I need to coma and I just.
Speaker 1: I thought, I don't think I can drive. So I called my wife. I said I can't drive, and so she was going to come and pick me up to take me into work. But then I go, I don't even know if I can work. I was so stoned.
Speaker 3: That's a funny phone call. Hey can you come pick me up? A total water.
Speaker 5: Bad phone call for daddy. I've made that call before. Hey can you pick me up? With the wine store?
Speaker 1: I get moved and then I uh, I said, well you know what I'm I'm going to and I and I had this like tunnel vision. It felt like I could just see like I was looking in a tunnel. And I drove so slow, so carefully, and then I got here. I started just pounding water, and I thought, and it got to be eight fifty. We go on the air at nine, and I said to the dan ets. I said, I don't. I don't know if I could do this, and they're like seriously, and I go, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The next thing I know, I just had a little bit of clarity and I said, all right, So for the first thirty minutes of the actual radio show, I was doing my best to not fall off my chair.
Speaker 5: Dandy, So your cocaine drawer was empty, So you're telling me because that's what you needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, break glass and case breaks?
Speaker 4: All right? Bad Larry?
Speaker 6: How are you everything?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 6: One bad thing is after the super Bowl. I want to say my book we for a bookie out of business, but he had announced that he was retiring after the super Bowl, so I haven't made a bet super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, Turkey.
Speaker 6: I tried to do a fan duel or one of those accounts, and Dylan, you know you're gonna have to help me set up account because I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you a referral code, Larry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet.
Speaker 6: They kept saying like, there's already been an account set up with this email or something, and I never set one up, so I don't know what it is. And I gave up.
Speaker 1: Larry, you don't even know your own email.
Speaker 6: I wanted to bet. I wanted to bet Yukon against Saint John's. I was at Bobby Mohat's house and I tried like five different sites and they all said put your code in. This has already been one set up. And I said, I don't know what they said I could they could send a code to my text message me or code. And every time I went to get the text message for the code, I couldn't get back to where I was. I had to redo it.
Speaker 3: There's probably a kid in curse out with your socials.
Speaker 4: We got to go back down. We got to go back down to Jersey. That's it.
Speaker 3: Then you have to come there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not I want to go to it. Atlantic City, No, No, just hometown Jess.
Speaker 6: Mamma Park. We got Brian wants to come to Mamma's Park.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to.
Speaker 6: We have to do Derby. How about Derby Day.
Speaker 4: I would love to Lair.
Speaker 6: I mean it'll be a cart Blount set up. Whatever we want in the yeah, and they can bring Dan. He knows a little bit about horses.
Speaker 4: I'm there, I'm there, Layer.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, first Saturday, May.
Speaker 3: All right, Dan's in Chase and I'm in Danny's in you know.
Speaker 1: Uh so Ray gives me this topic. He said, what's better the uh March Madness Round of sixty four, NFL Week one, Sunday, the Masters, College Football Playoffs, Thanksgiving NFL.
Speaker 6: Thursday Friday is nothing better than it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? When it comes to day drinking and fucking off of work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Masters, you watch with two people and you all quiet, and so this thing is you're out in a bar, you got games going on, there's a million people.
Speaker 4: Everybody's off of work, nobody's fucking working.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow and Friday the two best days Master.
Speaker 3: Sunday when you're your guys still in the mix, though, is pretty nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're with three other guys or you're a forty guys Tomorrow and Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm alone alone Sunday, alone, sweating it out the you know, the roommates asking why I'm so into it. The eleven year old is saying, hey, Daddy, who's Bryson d Chambeau and will say show.
Speaker 3: Up tomorrow at noon is a pretty start to take. Forty ten hours.
Speaker 1: Shay and Dylan are actually going to watch the game. You can watch them watch games.
Speaker 4: Is that what? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you so choose? Okay, all right, and you if you want to.
Speaker 2: You want Danny?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Come on, he's going to the horse track. Yeah, going to o TB winners Winter. Ye, I never feel sadder than when I've gone into an OTB winners. Is pretty depressing. Winter's the Milford right over here. I get pretty dark quick. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Ever go to the bathroom, but winners.
Speaker 1: I have an over under for Diego Pavilla top one hundred pick in this year's draft under.
Speaker 4: How is this even a question? Under? Max Bett? Now?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we got to roll with our guy.
Speaker 4: Who's the man?
Speaker 1: Uh? Dylan Gabriel was ninety fourth. Jalen Milroe he was ninety second. Come on, is Diego Pavilla better than those two players? This is the wrong show to even pose that. I just throw it out you, okay?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who will have more sacks next season? Max Crosby or Trey Hendry.
Speaker 5: So you want to get into this, You want to get into this Danny fraudulency. You want to get into the conspiracies, You want to get into the reality of what happened the theft. Yeah, Max Crosby versus come on, Hendrickson, the Ravens, how.
Speaker 1: They oh the physical me or may not have to do to do save two million bucks a couple of draft picks, ipso facto, carry the one. Holy shit, we got Trey Hendrickson, Come on, it's it's a better business move for the raven It's obviously fraudulent, yeah okay, but it's within their right to do that, not illegal. And that is Dylan's team. The Ravens team is. They're very shrewd business. Oh here we go, all right, alright, all right, before we get to the tournament. Here, Cowboys over under? Right now?
Speaker 4: Eight? What every year I fall for?
Speaker 5: You've got another Green Bay Packer? I know, I know, I know every year I fall for the same ship.
Speaker 1: Oh look they're picking up people in the off season.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, heir comes.
Speaker 3: Eight and a half, mash the under.
Speaker 4: I like the.
Speaker 3: How good this eight and nine Cowboys season sounds?
Speaker 1: What about you? Larry Cowboys over under eight and a half if you had to bet right now.
Speaker 6: If I had a better right now, I'm thinking my giants are taking Jeremiah of we're gonna spank Cowboys twice. That's an under.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go over.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to go over really yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the East, I'm going eight point six, not eight point five. I'll go nine, and i'll go nine wins for them.
Speaker 4: I'll go nine.
Speaker 1: All right, Larry, you're the champ from the NFL season, correct, Oh yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, and in the playoffs. I only tied the season with Shay, though. I got to openly admit that.
Speaker 4: Oh we'll do that.
Speaker 3: Very big of you.
Speaker 6: Stay tied me in the season.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well that leads us to March bad news and bad Larry, since you're the reigning champ. Although who won March Madness last year.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone we all got me. I definitely did.
Speaker 4: Not, Larry.
Speaker 6: And you know, damn, I haven't bet since the Super Bowl. I'm very I'm a rookie right here and right now.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a rest versus rust situation.
Speaker 1: I'll let Okay go ahead, Dan, No, you go ahead.
Speaker 6: You won my final four. I mean, I got the four ones and I hate doing it. I don't find anyone beating the one.
Speaker 1: Boo. Yeah, I know Okay, okay, who's then, who's playing in the title game.
Speaker 6: Duke against Arizona with Arizona winning, that's a little bit of a stretching, Larry.
Speaker 3: You're clearly not a fan of history.
Speaker 6: Arizona to win, I understand, or West of the Mississippi, I know all that nonsense. But I can't take Duke because when I filled this pool out for you guys last night, I already entered in a couple other places. And you can't have Duke or you got to win all these early rounds. I need, I need, I was no where to win it.
Speaker 1: Wait, you put down you were taking Howard plus one and a half that that game was last night.
Speaker 3: Oh he sends it to me last night in fairness, so I gave it to him. We'll give it to honestly, Larry deserves it just for even betting on Howard. I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you got you got one unit.
Speaker 6: I thought I bet all the games, so I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the game haven't played. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, there's games tonight and s MU Miami, Ohio, Lehigh Prairie View.
Speaker 6: Right, I got I know, I got Lee High and SMU.
Speaker 1: Did you bet did you bet? ANBDY State in Texas?
Speaker 6: Now, I don't remember who I took. Let me let me look, let me get the find that ray.
Speaker 1: You just said that he took Howard. Did he not know there was another I took?
Speaker 6: And I took Howard, I took m C State, I took s m U, I took Lee High.
Speaker 1: All right, so you lost on n C State.
Speaker 6: I get your cow. I haven't even looked. Damn, you're telling me MC State lost?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Dan, I'm going to email this to you.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 3: Do you see how Larry sent me his picks, and then you can probably defend me.
Speaker 1: Right, you got s Mu minus six and a half against Miami, Ohio, And you got Lee High minus three and a half against Prairie View, right the.
Speaker 6: Other way around, right SMU minustraight and and Lee High minus half?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's six. God, damn it, it's six and a half. Smu.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. I'm gonna stay with them. But I'm looking at the PA. I'm looking at yesterday's post that I spent.
Speaker 1: Sheridan for the USA today. What you've done? You would stop? Are you working right now?
Speaker 6: I'm on the clock. We're not going to go there.
Speaker 3: Damn, Larry, are you having a stroke right now?
Speaker 6: No, I'm looking at my paper. SMU's minus three and a half and Lehigh's minus six and a half. Dan just gave me the lines the other.
Speaker 4: Way around the opposite layer.
Speaker 3: It's Smu minus six and a half, Leigh minus three and a half.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, Larry, right.
Speaker 6: You have my paper, my picture I sent yesterday's post. We don't say.
Speaker 1: We don't go by the New York Post.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know I don't have a book You remember I started the show telling you that.
Speaker 1: How do you not have a bookie? Get a bookie? You're in fucking New Jersey. Can throw a stick a hit of fifteen Italians?
Speaker 6: I know that we don't.
Speaker 1: Not all Italians, not.
Speaker 3: All Italians are bookies, but every Italian knows a bookie, right, Okay.
Speaker 6: I can find another book. I just didn't need it after the Super Bowl made it. I really, I really haven't missed it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Larry, what other games are you picking?
Speaker 6: Okay? I have Vanderbilt minus eleven and a half. Okay, I have Saint John's minus to ten and a half, all right, And I have Yukon minus to twenty and a half. I think the I think the East is down. I think they'll win those first two games handily.
Speaker 1: How how is it he gets these point spreads correct and he didn't have the other ones correct?
Speaker 6: All right, I'm looking right at Okay, all right, so it's not me, Dannis. Blame the New York Post.
Speaker 1: Now do you want we do?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 3: That is very easy?
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of things like, no, you gave me your final four? Okay, Larry? Are you okay?
Speaker 6: I'm looking at Duke Florida, Arizona and Michigan.
Speaker 4: You told us this.
Speaker 6: I sent it in last night. Dan.
Speaker 1: You are you drinking?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 4: Maybe that's a problem. Yeah, now I would start drinking right.
Speaker 1: Now, Dylan, you want to give me your picks?
Speaker 3: All right, Dan, I'll see if I can get these right. My final four Saint Juan's Illinois Perdue in Michigan with Perdue winning it all all right, which is on my list? I acknowledge that.
Speaker 1: But Larry, Larry, did you fill out your bracket while you're on a roller coaster?
Speaker 2: I told you, Dan, I got.
Speaker 6: The Dellly News. I mean I bought the Post. I figured would have the bracket. I mean, I'll sit there and fill it out. Well, I had the bracket with somebody else's fucking picks in there. If I had to go through them and sat out his winners and change.
Speaker 1: It, okay, all right, okay, and a headache.
Speaker 3: I was looking at all the fun pictures in the post, and I made my picks.
Speaker 1: All right, go Dylan, all right.
Speaker 3: TCU plus two and a half against Ohio State.
Speaker 4: That's the new game tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Got to bet the first one off the trip and the following game. Nebraska minus twelve and a half against Troy, Fucking Troy, High Point plus ten and a half against Wisconsin High Point. A lot of people are big on high Point.
Speaker 1: Dan uh Chase Johnston.
Speaker 3: They got a honky you could shoot.
Speaker 1: All he does is shoot threes.
Speaker 2: Throw him up, Throw him up.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 1: He was zero for two in the regular season from two point range. He went sixty four of one thirty two.
Speaker 3: Spray and pray.
Speaker 1: That's my kind of guy right there.
Speaker 3: That is a classic first round upset against Wisconsin and then lose in the second round.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I got Michigan State minus sixteen and a half against North Dakota State, and then Texas money line against BYU twenty five. A little bit of juice there, Kennesas State plus twenty and a half against Gonzaga Arizona minus thirty and a half against LU they'd blow them out and then lose in the second round. That's my prediction.
Speaker 1: It's happened before it has.
Speaker 3: I got Villanova plus one and a half against Utah State, Saint John's minus ten and a half against Northern Iowa. Obviously I need them to make a little bit of a run here. And then Miszoo plus one and a half against Miami.
Speaker 1: Miszoo kind of at home, yep, plus one and a half too, damn tight game. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I've got yes to a buzzer beater in the first round plus five hundred, which kind of seems like bullshit odds, Like, I mean, it happens, but plus five hundred that should be plus a thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But is it a buzzer beater game over?
Speaker 3: I think that's I think it has to be zero like once the ball user hand has to be zeros on the clock.
Speaker 1: Wow, So if it like one tenth, I don't think that.
Speaker 4: There's no chance they're paying that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and then obviously I due winning. I'm gonna throw a little sprinkle on them to win the title plus twenty five hundred damn good value there, Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Say yeah I got for the final four, Danny, I got Dorothy, Glutch City, the Mormons in Texas Tech.
Speaker 4: Title game. I got h Town beaten.
Speaker 1: Texas Tech a little Texas fight. Yeah, I think it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Texas Tech had a rough week too, with Ludwig going down in flames. Yeah, imagine going from Sweden to Lubbock, Texas.
Speaker 4: That's that tracks that track, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That pipeline.
Speaker 5: Well, I was gonna say, demographics are pretty similar. Yeah, he'll be all right.
Speaker 3: He also those Scandinavians are crazy, like you would never even know he was from a different country hearing him speak English.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they study hard. Yeah, they want to get the hell out of town.
Speaker 5: H Then Lee High Lane three and a half begins Prairie View Smooth Miami of Ohio over one sixty three high point h point plus ten and a half with the Gringo Shooter. I got VCU plus two and a half against the tar Heels, and then TAMU plus three and a half against the Catholics. Upend, I got the big fucking nerds plus twenty four and a half against a corruption an ugly lane one and a half against Saint Louis and Clemson.
Speaker 4: This is my plus two and a half agains Iowa. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot. Ray the Texas A and M Saint Mary's game is the second most bet upset of the tournament.
Speaker 4: That is correct. Shit, that's I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that does not better feel good at all the bets around Texas.
Speaker 1: It's America versus the Communists. And what is the most bet upset.
Speaker 4: It's the one that she just picked.
Speaker 1: God damn it, Clemson, Iowa, Iowa's because there, it's like a weird upset. It's by the it's an eight nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not an upset points spreader.
Speaker 3: You're talking about a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I have. Upset in quotes, got I got it? Okay, okay?
Speaker 1: Anything else that needs to be mentioned here on the.
Speaker 3: I missed you guys.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time, Dan, I get to see Shay.
Speaker 4: I've been wandering, Nanny.
Speaker 1: Larry, why have you been You've been wondering or wandering wandering.
Speaker 4: In the wilderness, was wondering what's going on?
Speaker 1: We got a haircut too, I got a haircut, I know, but what's you know?
Speaker 4: The room?
Speaker 1: I mean I got I got an eleven year old now, Danny, I got eleven, I got a ten, I got a five.
Speaker 4: They're all girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I'm really I'm getting hen pecked a lot, right, and the roommate is getting deeper and deeper into her tennis mom. Shardonay community. Shardonay is a good way to put it, Shardenay community, really, and it's they use tennis as a reason. Yeah, and then you just sit around in gossip and I'm all alone.
Speaker 4: There's no sons.
Speaker 5: The only other I mean, you could call him males the dog when we cut his balls off.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what he could be. They them.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he could be whatever right now. I don't know idea. But I'm fucking alone, Danny. It's it's stuff.
Speaker 3: That's very big of you have a non binary dog.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to judge, you know, I'm only here to accept in love obviously.
Speaker 3: And aroundhim. Applause for Larry betting On Howard. That is oh big deal. Talking about progressive notorious HBC.
Speaker 6: Let's get up, let's get that the question about the movie. You know, I'm not a big movie guy at all, but they put out that question of what movie does everyone else like that you hated? I don't know. It was those two fucking jerkoffs who were like running the whole movie like Cherry's a fire or some shit.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: That's one of the greatest athletic movies and you don't want cher It's a fire?
Speaker 6: No, I thought it sucked.
Speaker 4: Wow. Academy Award winner, Academy Award winner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a horrible movie.
Speaker 5: Your Beauty the Beast is a fucking answer. By the way, Beauty and the goddamn Beast. Oh, because you watch it with your kids. No, because the bad guy won. That's why Gaston is the goddamn hero. He tried to save Belle from a beast who took her from her father, and he went to go save her and then he got killed. Not only did get killed, he got yelled at by the woman who was kidnapped with Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 2: I love the beast, I love the beast.
Speaker 4: What is he supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Agree with her? She's clearly been traumatized. He's got to save the woman and she lets him die. It's hard for me to look at you without thinking about this show. I just started watching Nurremberg. No, that's Russell Crowe though, yahou.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got recognizable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh Jason Bateman and the GF Saint Louis TTF. Did you think I'm the the guy? You're David Harbor.
Speaker 3: Actually the list?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and uh, it doesn't end well for David Harbor.
Speaker 5: I've been watching it, have you? Yeah, I've been watching a good show Bateman. Anything by watching Bateman is great, the best. But he's Jason Bateman is playing Jason Bateman clearly. Yeah, but but uh yeah d t F Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Stranger Things? Yeah, you did for the first couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was good.
Speaker 1: The first couple of seasons good evil, and then you had the the Vector or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I think there's we're inundated the shows at this point. There's too much. It used to be like there was a handful of everyone kind of watch. Now there's I just got done with Knight Agent. How's that it was good?
Speaker 1: I watched.
Speaker 3: They're just pumping ship out.
Speaker 1: I thought it was okay. First the first season was legit. Yeah, it was good. But I just like things that I don't't have to think. Yeah, and I my time frame for watching something is around seventeen minutes.
Speaker 3: Just a classic TV sitcom epis.
Speaker 1: Then I decide after seventeen minutes, I'm either like I I tried to do Paradise that that show is not good. I tried.
Speaker 3: I deduced from one and a half episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I love post apocalyptic anything.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I hate it. Oh, I love that shit. It's stupid.
Speaker 3: He sometimes starting the idea of starting a new show. Sometimes I'll like turn it on and be like, man, not right now.
Speaker 1: Larry knows nothing of this. By the way, he doesn't stream any he knows nothing.
Speaker 6: Larry's eating You think I know how to stream something? I thought he was Jason Batem, but I thought you were talking about Ozark.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was on the right show. Okay, good, No, that was a wrong show.
Speaker 1: No, it was the wrong show.
Speaker 6: It's it's did watch Oark? I remember a couple of years. I think you're in COVID I watched a couple of these things. You guys are talking about post apocalyptic ship, and then he likes Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like it. No, I don't like Beauty the Beast. I hate Beauty the Beast.
Speaker 3: But he likes the post the Pocket.
Speaker 4: I love post apocalyptic ship. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess because you have an eleven year old, you watch Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 4: I mean, like coury, I got three daughters, Larry, what you want me to do?
Speaker 6: I was Frozen?
Speaker 1: It was fine, fine, emotional.
Speaker 6: I've never watched any of those those shows, larrst Frozen one of them.
Speaker 3: You've watched Frozen?
Speaker 4: Come on, I have not. You got green kids. Give it a year or two to watch Frozen.
Speaker 1: Larry's not watching the kids, their grandkids.
Speaker 4: Yeah he m b MB's holding him right here. MB's holding right here. Larry's sitting in the corner with a vest on because she told him to.
Speaker 6: Madeline is down at my house right now. I will be holding her this afternoon. There you go. Yeah, he's too young for Frozen, and the other kids, the other grand kids are too old for Frozen.
Speaker 4: Give it a couple of years.
Speaker 1: We'll see and it's living.
Speaker 6: Maine, so they're living frozen.
Speaker 1: They aren't frozen. Okay, that's it. I think we've done everything that we could possibly do, and then so we're back, I guess for a little while.
Speaker 3: Correct, we're back, Dan, You're gonna be like one hundred and four doing this.
Speaker 1: Podcast and he loves his ship. Oh not the Larry segment.
Speaker 6: Tell you what. I don't like it on Wednesday either.
Speaker 1: When are you coming up here? Larry?
Speaker 6: You know next Thursday, I'm going to Maine.
Speaker 1: Are you going to stop through?
Speaker 6: I got Casey and Mary Beth with me, so I'm gonna doubt it, but you never know, Dan.
Speaker 1: Bring them in or let him let him go get something to eat while you come in and give him some money.
Speaker 3: And send him lunch.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'll suggest that tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So good luck with your picks Dylan this weekend, guys, Thank Larry. Thanks it's bad Larry and Jersey Shay is here, Marvin and Big Day Ray. Our pleasure to serve you.
Speaker 4: I hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: For entertainment purposes only.
Speaker 3: This is not gambling.
Speaker 1: Yes, bet wisely, we'll talk to you next week. I think