Speaker 1: Shot whatever to shop, get your gash up your gas.
Speaker 2: Where you come from. Say really, just say, let's just go somewhere up. You know my ship in the morning, Turboka terrib Okay that Turboka. Hey, this dann ship. You if you don't know, you don't know this dan ship and listen to me. So hit me out. Everybody don't want you trying to close your eyes for two seconds introducing him my ideal out. Somebody put him on this. No, this, this is my deal for you. I want to, I want to. I want to be ep of the truth lamp. So we're gonna switch up the truth. Shoot flams ain't no sports show. Cheoth Lounge is a truth lomb One night we got sauce or nothing tonight. My guest tonight is Pemline dude or whoever the fuck you want to talk about when it comes to the Spanish coast and then you go in there and to be that a Lambs lord when you sitting in here, Polliard, you wanna talk about politics, You want to talk about dating, You wanna talk about life. You want to talk about finances, where life, vacations, things you do, the chill, things you like web the place you like to go out to. Then you start doing these little xpos your favorite restaurants. Hey today we're here and mister Child's one of my favorite age because then if you'll know mister like, Lord, I think I think you got the partition to move Truth Lounge just to enough stay. I'm wronging now I'm wrong. Hear what I'm saying to you. Lord, I ain't the nigga to go to a Saucernight you the nigga to go to saucer. Saucer Now I go to sauce. Heybody, you look. I feel like the Truth Flamps need to be like some ship like that how you started? Not this on location, but give it, give me an experience, bro, I'm wanting the Truth Flaims to be in your and your POV. Take me sowhell, what does Pete do? Pete, you do a bunch of cool ship that don't none of us know. I know because i'm your man, and I ain't say you do a lot, but the ship you do, I'll be like, man, I'll be tired as hell, but the ship you do is fun. But you need to start showing that a little bit, not all of it, but the motherfuckers know what it feels like. They'll pull up and eat up here and look at it like this. I go to top golf with Prince and he busts your head. You're like, damn, like truth flams. What it's actually access It ain't really me and you sitting here talking basketball. This sur real behind the scene stuff. Just it's a way of life. That's I put it right where you get to see how you live and how you chilling. You'll see the whole. You'll get you. You know what I'm saying, Like real ship, That's what was on my heart. I was like, no, Ima holl that truth about truth flown ship feel because I knew when you actually did the real truth flowns and what it was. It was atmosphere. It was a place to where you was a real person. You want to get away. You didn't want to know you know this this way you come in here. You had great food and atmosphere wine tasting. Yeah, it lost his way and lost his way. I say that to say, I know you, bro, you coaching, eat invested you, you eat Indian food, you eat tacos, you eating song food, you eating Chinese? You know what I'm saying, so all this ship, bro, I know you you'll go and go sit in car boons in New York and being here with Fat Joey. You know what I'm saying, Soda bro, take us there. Truth flawns ain't just truth flambs. Ain't just me and my homie sitting here talking who and then we have a guest up here truth lounge is I mean I'm at a mixed game. Yeah, what's up? Okay, yeah, boom, I'm mop. That's what I'm saying. You got the chance to do that. Everybody. It's time to move it. It's time to It's time to you know what I'm saying, like just you know, give give it another you know what I'm saying. And I seen what it looked like over there. Moving Now, let's go to a real who can allows you to have the truth flowers with a little audience taught to Bill Maher. You know what I'm saying. That type ship. Yeah, gotta be leting a vision.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, we're gonna we're gonna start throwing commercials in our ship this year. You know what I'm saying, What up? Church in churching more? I mean, hel my on my EP ship. We gotta make we gotta take truth flowers to another level. Ll Nate, I'm just shining. You know what I'm saying. It ain't got nothing to do that. Ain't even sweat that shine. That's all my nigga. You know what I'm saying, right balance, Yeah, Yeah, y'are switching it up a little bit. You know what I'm saying. The swoo's falling off. I gotta you know what I'm saying, And it'stry mercenary coming to you soon. You know what I'm saying. I just got friends, some of new balances. Word, yo, I gotta get some acies. Y'all got an axis club, put me on. It's light out here, Yeah, they best. They just feel good on your feet though, Yes, sir, NFL season certified, certified, certified, Yes, sir, y'all know what it is, and you certified peing peek candy here. Y'all know what it is. Taking the truth, get the truth? He spin it eh, damn Yeah, you're rolling with the bills for your team this year. Ain't rolling with the bills this year? Oh you who you're rolling with? Because you every year your team changed.
Speaker 3: That was fantasy, because I was rolling with what Jared, A, you ain't doing fantasy this year?
Speaker 2: No? No, why you doing fancy this year? See, that's what's supposed to be on truth. I got close to half the motherfucking draft.
Speaker 3: I got your flying cook the last two ya, I got injury and then the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, world works in threes, Bro, three, six, and nine. Remember that, Bro. Five. If it's in your heart, you hear what I'm saying to you. That's why the world works. Bro. Your third charm is always your best. You know what I'm saying. Keep fighting? Come on, man, keep fighting? Yeah, keep fighting? You doing you ain't in the draft? You doing the DRAMs this year? For real? Man, that's what you're supposed to do. Chr. That's a rack down the drain every year. Oh you're gonna blow it rock anyways? A right, who you got this year? What's your team? Let me hear. I think it's about You've been watching some of the preseason games. You're watching the hard knocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's about like six or seventeen six, six or seventeens that can win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Stop it truly true, not some hopeful doubt. I like the way they lookout on paper on paper. Okay, cool, Okay, So you got San Fran. Can you know they can get there and win it? You already know about the Chiefs. Baltimore is a threat, Cincinnati Bengals is a threat. The Lion this is a threat.
Speaker 3: Uh, I can't sleep on Green Bay with love over there.
Speaker 2: He a threat. He a threat. You see how they did Dallas last year?
Speaker 3: They lost the San Fran and then you got Texas is a threat. Seven teams right there. Jets is a threat. You know, yeah, they a threat. They are threat. I mean because you got Rogers. Dallas is not a threat.
Speaker 2: He is why we need football insiders.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. No, them is all threats. I got it. It's all teams that went to the playoffs last year. Them is all teams. That's and I was, I was sleeping on the Lions last year.
Speaker 2: But they a threat. They can go to the super Bowl for showing Buffalo in there. No more. They lost my boy Digs.
Speaker 3: They took some steps back on losing some players, some key pieces they ain't really got No, they just they depending on Jared that arm all day by Philly. Philly looked. Philly is a threat. That's the last one. That's like I said, eight teams. I told you that's a threat. Philly a legit threat.
Speaker 2: Legit. I don't know about Detroit sold Troy is solid, solid, Troy got a chance to win. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Detroit, San Francisco Chiefs, you got Philly, you got Baltimore, Uh hearing, Yeah, you got man they got then they got hearing.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They talking about Cincinnati, trust me a barrel, it's healthy and Jamar Chase can sign his deal, then they a threat.
Speaker 2: You fucking with Pittsburgh, You fucking with the Cowboys. Falcons. Falcon's gonna win the division. Hell no, Jaguar.
Speaker 3: Miami ain't gonna do nothing. Miami and Miami is cool. They real cool, They real cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they are threat to win the Super Bowl though, because you got you got just too many other teams way better than them. So first off, you got the Chiefs and full Steam Rolls.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm really pulling for. I'm pulling for Baltimore to get them this year. I mean, Lamar I think he's arguably the best player in the game right now.
Speaker 2: I think you better than Maho. I mean, I think it's just I mean, I mean, is win the super bowls? Yeah, disrespectful. It ain't disrespect Yes, it is because he just wanted the goddamn super Bowl and you jumped out there and said that this other man was better. Here, Bro, you saying, I'm just saying, behind the back of the game, Pete stopped, Pete, he growing the game. Pete stop stop. Pe Ma just won m v P. So he adin't win no super Bowl. And I love Lamar, don't get it fucked up. I'm saying, stop being disrespected. Argument. That's why I said, ain't no argument. I mean, ain't no argument. Bro. He ain't winning, Bro, he winning and he growing the game behind the back. Pete, no, pe get out of here. That's crazy. Behind the back. That was dirty. That was lord.
Speaker 3: But I think if they win this year, I think I think if Baltimore can find a way.
Speaker 2: To be the Chiefs, that's when you start talking on all right, you got it, that's fair. You can't come here and say somebody better Jason Tatum and Jay Brown. Bro, you can't. I can't say that, Bro. They run it. They can't to heal. So that's fair. That's real. Ship. Yeah, let's get it. They let's get it to this ship. Hold hold on, you're still don't tell me your team? You told me, like, who my team this year? Who you're rooting for? Who I'm rooting for. You're gonna have your pomp poms and all this ship, and I'm gonna be like, man, right, damn, that's a good one. Dog you pass. I'm gonna be rooting for the Rams. I'm going Rams.
Speaker 3: They in Inglewood. I'm gonna be at So you got a deal. No, I'm gonna be at So the Rams gonna be solid. Watch they gonna be, they gonna be.
Speaker 2: They gonna better the Cardinals. Yeah, they're gonna better. Hell yeah, that's not even stop. They're gonna better in Chargers. Yeah, let's get it. Let's get it. I got you drink that You got a bottle. I'm talking about a bottle to me, man, you come here, drake four of my bottles out of the five. Man, No, I got charge charges. Ain't ain't gonna be better than Rams? Okay, cool, what we got, mastros, what we're doing, let's do it. Let's do it. Gentlemen. All that you know that Mastrot. Chargers are chargers. That's a good bet.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good bit. That's a solid bet.
Speaker 3: I got Cooper Cup healthy and I got that that other.
Speaker 2: To day in the court. They emerged today year today. You know, it takes one. It takes one slant across the middle. You know what I'm saying. I don't know. I like the charge. The ball tapped some potential over there. Watch it's about the You know what I'm saying, I see your man got to you hunting. Now your rams.
Speaker 3: Okay, they in the woods. So I'm rooting for my team. And they've been in the wood.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They got to the wood three four years ago. And here you coming here with that energy like that. This the first year you came in here with wood energy. I'm not I'm good. I'm good. You feel Rogers Park to that you on som Rogers. I'm rolling. I'm gonna be at the games. I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be. Yeah, you're kicking it. Okay, that's a Fox deal. Okay, I Forgod putting it together now. Ants are working.
Speaker 4: But just so you guys know, betam GM has the chargers and Rams bull set of eight and a half wins. So they're they're that's a good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good Listen, hold on before we start. Listen, bro, we get halfway there. You want to you want to tap out? You know what I'm saying, You come to the wax, hit the d Let's pick. Let's pick two teams. Now, lord, stop this the homie me and you know what I'm saying, hold on Nate because I know him. You want you want to tap out? Just hit that. Hey, man, let me go ahead and settle out. We ain't gonna feel me. You know what I'm saying. I'm from the wood, ain't. Man. We gotta pick another too lower tier team. No, No, let's pick what we want and then let's pick two teams that's actually gonna have a chance.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're gonna pick the middland teams was Rams and Chargers. We're gonna pick an actual team that's our favorite l a ship. That's all we said.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So then we're gonna take the top tier team, take the word tier team that we feel like gonna win more.
Speaker 2: Than Okay, okay, let's start a bottom first. So my lower tier team is gonna be the Raids. I knew you was gonna do that. You know, my Lord team gonna be the Jaguars. That's a good verse. Now, not even call them lord t I'm just saying they don't have a bunch of expectations. Yeah, just know somebody got a great quarterback. Bro that Listen. Trevor lars is nice, bro like him. He just got that two hundred million dollar deal. Listen, a lot of them. Did you know what I'm talking about? Your boy coming back from Cleveland? They should be better. Anybody talking about Cleveland. Chubs is back, they got watching back. She was gonna be better. Just what I'm saying, Man, They're gonna be. Man, Cleveland gonna be best. A good sleeper team. Hell yeah, everybody not tell him. I know. Listen, everybody talking about Detroit and Baltimore running that man, we forget about Cleveland and them dogs over there. Yeah, Pittsburgh gonna be man. Listen telling you Russell Wilson and listen listen. I'm gonna tell yall something I watched hard Knock the Bears, Lord the Bear. I like the Bear fucking Bears. I like to make the Bears they got a chance to be in the wild card. Yeah, that's a question I had.
Speaker 4: Can the flip flop of Justin Fields for Caleb Williams be the difference for the Bears?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think so.
Speaker 4: We went and saw him and uh in Colorado last year. Remember he threw five touchdowns that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been watching hard Knock. No, I listen, I've been watching it is it is musty TV. He is killing it. He got the trust of those of the vets. He does everything right. Yeah, regardless of his demeanor, how he comes off. Bro, he a beach. He a beach. Bro.
Speaker 3: He like no other first pick. He got the weapons to succeed. It's like actually, like, yeah, push the Bears into the playoffs in his first year.
Speaker 2: He got that effect. You know how we talk about Caitlyn Clark and her effect on sports and how it's affected in the wave and how them young ladies came in and he got kind of effected him. Bro, I'm watching how they responded. I'm watching them picking them to win that division too. That's tough with Detroit and Green Bank.
Speaker 3: Hey on you trip, I got them the sleeper team to win down p P.
Speaker 2: That's my sleeper team win. Watching the games.
Speaker 3: They got the weapons. Stop pe, they got there, they got they got the receiver. Listen to what you're saying, Pete, No, I get it. Yeah, I get it. I get are I get it.
Speaker 2: But pet with Detroit, I mean it's gonna, it's gonna. It's twelve games. They want twelve games? Why they want twelve games? Though? And this is what we always say, because they snuck up on everybody? Did they did? It was the year before there was nothing. The year before they were still the year before they was on Detroit. Had they not sleep sneaking up on the body. That's what I'm saying. They've been They've been going like this for two years and they adding pizzas to it. Right. Listen and Jordan Love got Green Bay on on on on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a call like they beat down there and it's a small size.
Speaker 2: They beat Dallas in the playoffs. They're talking about that division, but have a rookie quarterback. That's what I'm saying to get you. I think we got weapons though, I'm just saying you gotta have cottonit and anything. But Detroit is a rolling steamroll.
Speaker 4: Nine wins two years ago to twelve steamroll that's a good job.
Speaker 2: And they on steamroll. They don't soool like we we in it. But you know, one bad day. Man.
Speaker 3: It's a long shot with Green Bay and Detroit. But I'm just I think Chicago got a shot.
Speaker 2: You shaid they're gonna win the division. I think they can. I don't think so. Now. I think dude gonna do something incredible over the dude Keller Williams calem Nice. Lord, he got nice. He nice. Baby baby mahomes nice. He like baby mahomes nice. Bro, he got me wearing a six. Goddamnit. He out there, he can he can slip the script over nice and he got that. That's what I'm saying. He got the fit. But to win it is the first time that Bears ever had Guess what, Guess what the Bear is gonna do. They're gonna play defense. Yeah, that's another thing. They gonna play defense. They like Cleveland, You gonna they finally got some offense. They got some do That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They gonna play defense this year and now they finally got some offen.
Speaker 2: They got some dogs too, That's what I'm saying. They not don't don't. I mean, it's gonna be close. I think the Bears feel like what the Detroit Lions were two years ago when they started to get some good players and movement, they finally got a quarterback. They ain't never had a real quarterback then. I like him. I like I like how he goes to Bro. I watched you know and hard like they show him in the show him in the quarterback room. You hear his intelligence, hear his i Q. Yeah, yeah, you see how you see it his POV. He got cheance bro, because he's he's a check to He he wants to be great, bro when I'm great. So infatuated with Pat Mahomes and Montana and the ones that done it be for him. Those are the ones that really do well. You know what I'm saying. The real students, them gym rats, them people that you can't get out. What's the goddamn yeah? What's my boy name? In Washington? Oh yeah, Daniels J. What's what's what's what's the kid up?
Speaker 3: And now watch quarterback the command back yelling they're gonna battle for Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: He nice, yo, he nice? He nice? What's he nice? I like him too. Yeah, he's gonna be tough. Yeah, I like it. I like the Ricky class, bro, I like the Riocky class. Should be fun to watch this ship. Man, it's a lot of good. It's a lot of good narratives that I'm looking forward to. Can the Chiefs be the first team to three PP? I think it's all set up. I think they Yeah, I mean, I just think they just got to. Like, you know how the media start trying to creep in the locker room and pull a car pulling you away, and this and all these other narrative distractions put other teams off.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift here, What do y'all think about that? Y'all lost with her in the box? He sat it or you know, yo yo, you know, just too much stuff going on. Every time you make it to the top, they start, you know, the media get they try to separate some bullshit in the ingredients. So, but the good thing is your top tier players mahomes Kelsey, they like peanut butter and jelly. You know, they they tight, you know what I'm saying, And they can keep everybody locked in. So I think, I think, dude, I think, don't forget about the defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister Jones is going into the Hall of Fame when he done. You understand that front line they front foe. Bro, Listen, everybody sleeps on fucking cases. They got issues. What's going on with Rice? Uh? It's Rice, right, the one who Uh they're gonna have to deal with his issue. Everybody's going he might be getting suspended maybe. And then they got that new receivers though. Oh man, the young boy, he was out there killing in the preseason. They got some night They got some nice additions to that team too. Bro, damn, what's his name? I don't know if they're gonna three p though, and if they do, I think only one team.
Speaker 3: I think Baltimore is the only team that can knock them all.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. In the in the you're talking about in there in the what is it? The n f C, a f C, Yeah, and the a f C. Baltimore is the only team that can keep them from getting there.
Speaker 4: Ravens had the third best odds to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Then you got a love of Texans. Anybody with a smart quarterback, quarterback that has that Texas from Texas gonna be a Texans is gonna be a monster. And they stroud they got that that that same Detroit energy, that that that thing is is brewing. You see the storm coming, you know what I'm saying. Like, bro, I like the AMC's gonna be so tough. Who has a better year between uh C, JJ Strau and I liked both of the abilities. Both had great years last year. I liked both of them.
Speaker 3: Love came on second half of the season and led them to the playoffs in an eventual win over Dallas. But people, I don't know, people ain't forgot that CJ. Stroud could have won MVP if there was no Lamar Jackson in the league.
Speaker 2: Last year. He was in the conversation and that's kind of unheard from a rookie. Like so, like nobody saw Texas coming, nobody had no expectations, and he just put on the show. I started looking up about week ten, week eleven, I'm like, what's going on over here? This dude is really a serious threat for NVP.
Speaker 3: He was just taking them the big win after big win, and I was like, hold on, like that. Yeah, as a rookie too, I was like, oh, hell no, likej Ben and Jordan right now a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I like to see that a little bit more. But it's clouds. They both got hell ability. Jordan nice too. I like I like c J weapons, man, I like the weapons CJ got with him. You know what I'm saying. I thought both of them had, Like you said last year, I had great good seasons. You know, pour their teams, uh, you know, led their teams, got them teams to went some tough wins. I like CJ's weapons, but Man arguably got got got equal opportunity to be able to be those type of quarterbacks you know you're talking about. I don't see how they can get out the I like c J too. I just ain't seen enough of Jeorde love too. That's another thing. I think. I came out late last year. But when he hit, he hit.
Speaker 4: J now has steps to throw the ball to year with that team. So that's, you know, a good weapon.
Speaker 2: How do you think that's gonna look? You like? You like stef On, It's gonna be a great new start for him. For Diggs, you know, the last couple of stops, good atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Good atmosphere, he wasn't where where was he at? Baltimore, Minnesota, Minnesota? But before that Minnesota, then Buffalo. But it ain't Houston, you know, so he finally gonna be in some warm weather.
Speaker 2: That could be.
Speaker 3: That could be something for a wide receiver bro being in one weather. That's what I'm saying, because I already he's not even in the conversation with these other receivers top ride receivers, but I like Digs like that with these other wide receivers. You know, he's not in the same conversations with Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase, Davonte Adams. Uh, you know, he's just uh tyreek Hill. He's not in these conversations. But don't sleep on dig. You put Digs up there with them.
Speaker 2: No, he's not in those conversations with them, no more.
Speaker 3: He's a little older than them, other than some of them, but he's a he's a major threat.
Speaker 2: Just know that. Okay, you can't play digs one on one though, That's what I'm saying. You play dis one on one. No, you can't play one on one. I'm saying so well, you can't play hardly down there no receivers nowadays one on one shit unless you sauce, Unless you got that sauce, unless you got that sauce. In New York, some some some good CD. It's some good man. That's what I wonder. I want to outline all the good cornerbacks like they used to.
Speaker 3: It ain't like it used to be because you can't touch and grab it hit like you want. That's why all the money going to the receivers now. You know what I'm saying, they getting the one hundred million dollars deals.
Speaker 2: You got a favorite receiver in the league, who's your or name two three receivers. May name your favorite three receivers in the league. Favorite you like to watch? All right? In any kind of line, Jamar Chase, he's called I guess I got it there. She can't mean you can't never deny Tyreek Hill just when he catched the ball, he shot the cheetah yo. And then from my third month, I'm gonna have to go with Let's see, I said, Chase Turrek justin Jefferson really yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, hold on CD lamb oh man, damn.
Speaker 2: I can't forget about CD over there. I know I got a cup and I got I like d K like DK not even damn. That's what I'm saying. Watch steamro receiver position. Yeah, I like my boyfriend Minister, Jeff Jefferson, Justin Jefferson, and I like Diggs Man. Digs be getting it done. Bro, Damn be talking that shiitty. You know what I'm saying. Bro, I wish.
Speaker 3: Davante Adam Town had a quarterback a long time without even go to New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Man, if he had a quarterback, give him the jersey. You never had a real quarterback.
Speaker 3: He's just man. But right now that dude is C. D. Jamar and Justin. I think that's Entyreek, like unanimous. I think I don't have no order but them for right there.
Speaker 2: Pickings ain't in there, Damn. This boy from I like Pickings Brown A J. Brown from Philly. Hell yes Brown.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like twenty really good receivers in.
Speaker 2: AJ. This is my favorite. This is my favorite. Oh man, we can do this all day. Now. Who's the cornerbacks? That's what we gotta do. That's the top. You know you got sauce up at the Jets. But man, it ain't too many who the lock up artists on this on the corner backs.
Speaker 3: It ain't like like now you have Woodson, you had uh Smart for the Jets back in the day. US we ain't got no players like that.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't, you can't check like you want to them, dudes. Freedom of movement though, freedom of movement, you know the game. It's just like the NBA ain't no real good. There's like that. No more people want to see the defensive in the year, the defensive player of the Year award and completely it was like the defensi player of the year was a liability. So let me ask you that question. Should your defensive player be able to play one on one defense against? Should your one should your defensive player of the year be able to get a stop? Yeah? I mean what we're talking about. What we're talking about is your best player, your best one on one player. Is your best player or is he top three? Or should he be top three? Is your best player your best one on one player? And should he be top three on your team? Your best player don't have to be your best one on one player, but should he? Should he or she be top three on your team? One? Yeah? Your top players for was be able to get a bucket? Yeah? Yeah funk, I'm over looking at.
Speaker 3: You like, yeah your top three yea, yeah yeah, your top three.
Speaker 2: Should be able to get a bucket, right, but your best player should be able to get a bucket. Yeah, your best player should be your best one on one player. No, not necessarily, but that player should be top three on your team. Yes, okay, okay, your best player don't have to be your best one on one because you can go over and look at us. Listen to this. Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day. What consists of making you the best player on your team? You playmate? First off, you can get a bucket, like j Kidd was the best player, but he wasn't the best one on one like when it was him, Vince. You know what I'm saying, Vince was you know what I'm saying, got you, but Jay Kidd was the best. Can go one on one though, Just see what you said. You take take a Vince over in the one on one situation. I got your got you, I got you? But was the best? Yeah yeah, yeah, I got you, got you? I was thinking, But your best player got to have got to have one on one, right, got you? Right? If he's your best player, your best player should be able to get a bucket. Yeah, more than anybody else on the team. This this, this is your walking bucket for the team. That's what I'm saying, right, and he can for show right, So he has to be top three at least in one on one play.
Speaker 3: Well, not necessarily because Bill Wallace, Yeah, he is ahnomenaly to this.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a that's a great one. You know what I'm saying. He had no one, but he was damn the best player he was. You know what I'm saying. It's a fact on the win. A lot of people don't know Ben Watskin has to pass the ball really well too. A lot of't know he played the high post, which is a very very lible. When you were at the high post, you got to be able to make passes from up there. They don't put the motherfuders shake you up there and driven that bitch one hand.
Speaker 3: Football football to your best player got to be the quarterback.
Speaker 2: It helps to win the Super Bowl, it helps. I think, hold on, I look at it like this best player. I think your best playing football either needs to be the quarterback or the linebacker or a middle linebacker. Middle linebackers like almost like the quarterback of the defense. I think it's receiver. Fuck you put two niggas on you go boxing two three whatever That ship called in football. What's the second most important position in football? Something on the offensive line, left tackle, the center, I would say, after the quarterback, probably receive a receiver, running back. You gotta have an offensive line. I think the old line niggas like the fourth most if you get listen, if you can get a quarterback, running back, wide receiver your fourth thing. If you can't, it's got to be an old lineman. Yeah, right, for sure, you got to protect the quarterback right right, Dallas put That's why I fuck with Dallas. They put a lot of money into the offensive line. Always had not this year lost. Not this year they done, They done. They have lost. It's over. It's over.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys like the Lakers. The conversation, you say, you so, man, what's the name? Gonna have to have an MVP year for them to make the playoffs. That that's gonna have to He's gonna have to be the he got some weapons though, man, that you know what I'm saying, He's gonna have to be the m v P fle just for them to make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That was that white yo. That was just cowboys. Cowboys playing too many games with them many all other ship. You know what, I'm saying America team got damn you know what I'm saying, Cowboys gonna be right there. Fifteen black quarterbacks are starting this year for the first time in NFL history. Yeah, how has the game changed?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what took so long, because when you go back as far as Doug Williams, Randall Cunneyham, Mike Vick, you saw the effect they had on the game. You know, they can have an effect on the game, not only on what they arms with their legs, and a lot of that was the black quarterbacks. And so now you're seeing guys like Lamar Jackson when the MVP's Patrick Mahone winning super Bowls like you just rare. You don't see no more Tom Brady's. You know, you're seeing the proto typical proto type quarterback. It's guys who got speed, who got arm And that's always been the black quarterback. Yeah, you know, and now if you don't play that way, you can't beat a quarterback.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why you see guys like emulating Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, and then you see guys coming too the league top picks like Caleb Williams.
Speaker 2: You know, That's that's what it is. And so if you can't run and pass, just like an NBA, if you can't shoot threes, you can't get you take off with the ball and pass on the.
Speaker 3: Move and do all that. That was the typical black quarterback because and it's always been that way.
Speaker 2: It's just now everybody's like, oh, this this is effective. But think about it. Random been doing this like I mean, I look at it like this, man, We've never seen nothing like Mike Vick, and now down there every quarter looked like Mike Vick. You know what I'm saying. Think about that, Think about not only Mike Vick, but think about how a guy like Patrick Mahomes has grown the game. So now I think the first time I saw no look past was from him. That's crazy. Now he's just making up stuff, not even that, but he's growing the game. So when you when you look at the type of quarterbacks that's been emulated and copied throughout history, man, this is what growth is supposed to look like. Mike Vic showed us the joystick. He showed us the R one real video game, like shit, right, he showed us to show that, you know what I'm saying, but if we go back, we got Walter Payne, we got warm Moon, we got I mean, I'm not saying Waltchter Payton. I'm saying people that actually put a print on the game to where you were looking at a different right, random Cunningham. If you go back, he was like a. He was like a. He was like another version of Vic before Vic got here. You understand. So the game, when I'm watching the Kaylen Williams and watching the Mahomes, this is the growth. This is the definition of growth. To me, those impressions actually put out the product in which we see today. That's what I'm saying. So no, and my shock that fit. I'm actually now because you know what happens. The game has to grow with the development of the quarterback. See fans at home, notice about some of your favorite athletes. Bro, you gotta be you gotta have a certain type of intelligence to play football. Football is going at such a high it's going to the high volume. You got a gaps and all this other kind of talk. If you don't understand the lingo, if you can't keep you can't even be. I don't care how big you I don't care how fast you all It's a certain type of intelligence that come with sports, bro that don't get talked about. That really, to me, makes Pat Mahomes who the fuck he is? Make Kyler Williams who he is? The IQ's bro. The way they see it from POV Bro. That that that you never hear about that. You know why because there's so many that don't see it like that, and the masses and guess what that value on that type of quarterback. And then he has agility, he can move and then he can see the feel different. Guess what that is. And you gotta pay that man a different type of premium. That guy's gonna have different type of leverage. He's gonna he's gonna have the league, literally like Pat Mahomes got the league, man and month for we threw it behind the back pass. Bro, Swear to God, been watching footballs. I'm forty eight years old. Bro, he never see the nigga in the in but in the hood, even when he was down there. You know what I'm seeing, Nobody I ain't seen that nigga ever. Think of trying that, Pete. I'm talking about fucking the rail. Go low, Pete, go, you know what I'm saying. I remember Paul to Paul throwing telephone, tells you he's mean something, probabin't never see my uncle hut and then fake the load. Bro. This is growth to me. This is where we're supposed to be. Yet we got ai robots for filling meat aliens in a minute. This is where it's supposed to be. We got a seven to six point guard in the NBA played for the Spurs. This is why we're supposed to be in growth. So guess what now? If you ain't throwing it behind your back, if you ain't no looking.
Speaker 3: And you can remember when we hold no Bro, this is the growth I'm going in.
Speaker 2: If you ain't doing these things now, bro, you ain't gonna be able to be the new type of quarterback. Look what the new look? What the new type of quarterback is finna be like Kaylin Williams or Boy Jackson and Patrick Mahomes doer coming in and all these other ones. You hear what I'm saying, Bro, it's doing this, It's doing this, It's doing this all us. Oh gee, we're gonna sit back and just watch this shit. Man. Okay, got his feeling that, Okay, you got a feeling that bology on okay, good, okay, cool though, oh wow, okay cold cold. I think Rondo could have been a quarterback. He was high. Yeah, I remember, do you remember.
Speaker 3: We're being practice Sometimes with the football, he'll throw up behind the back spiral.
Speaker 2: Full court, full court spiral, perfect nord like, behind the back spiral, full court, fucking around, messing around, fucking around like not even serious. Remember that. I was like whoa, and then fucked everybody up in the in the joint because you look and there it's a football. He might you hear it, hid the back, full course spiral, and you would hear it. It sounds like you know when Pitcher's pincher, you hear it. That's how his spiral sounds.
Speaker 4: You know who's a point guard and also a quarterback.
Speaker 2: His son sucks his son? Oh oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pierre, Yeah, he's Pierre's playing quarterback and point guard.
Speaker 2: Listen, bro, Channel nine coming soon. Bro. We're trying to finalize this. But I think it's a unique thing with him with quarterbacks and being able to talk about quarterback and the court point guards that I got him. I got him. He's on it. We just got to curate and grow it. From Ore. But yeah, I got a fascination with that because they both are very similar, right, and they both basically run the team like a coach. And then the first coach on the on the floor, so you know. And then if y'all would have played I think ay I had a chance to if y'all would have played football in college, bro, Bro, yeah that was like Vic in high school. Bro, go look at you in high school off like Mike Vick, he was all we we may I would have had the left weights, Yeah, he would listen. And all this talk that we're talking about with positions and stuff, I see the game. The game is changing, you know. We talk about how we in the NBA, how the threes are up and analytics and the pace and all this other ship. Well, football, bro, the game is changing too. The running back comes off like it's not as value like he used to be. Remember, think the running back got to become a better receiver. Now, damn you gotta baby catch, not just run, but catch block.
Speaker 3: You gotta become a better more all around. Like you gotta look a little bit. You gotta look like you gotta be able to do everything. You gotta be down there like no gotta.
Speaker 2: Run the ball. Then you gotta be able to go out five yard past and then you got be able to block. You gotta be damn. They're like Marshall Fall. You gotta be like him. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you want to be an effective running back, you gotta look like Marshall Fall. Like you know what I'm saying. You not only gotta be able to run, you gotta receive. You gotta do all everything everything to high value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, punk return to you gotta sat throw you back here, and gotta be able to line up in the slot. Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, a line up in the slot too.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about that put? The new punt?
Speaker 3: I actually like the new punt rule because it's going to encourage less kicking the ball in the field in the in the end zone, and it's going to encourage you returning there and like kick returns is fun to watch, you know what I'm saying. Like, and then you ain't gonna have that man coming at you. I'm talking about full.
Speaker 2: Head of Steve coming at your ass. You can get a lot of cats get hurt on that. It's like it's damn there, Like barbaric war. The kickoff. Kickoff is like barbaric war where they just charge at each other from like fifty like one hundred yards like the new one. I like that though, because it's encouraging that we ain't gonna kick it in the end zone, because they're gonna get better field positions like this old traditional football man. It's gonna be carriage and kicking. But everybody legs are so strong now that they kick it in and they kicking field goals on the on the on the kickoff. You don't never see it being strong man, not like Kowski. You only had like one dude to news back in the day that Kowski that can kick kick. They kicking the ball was Kowskis and all that in the history. Kick the bad. Now everybody could kick it out of bounds from the other. Now you're gonna like all this flash football ship. They're trying to mix it and make the game, give it more excitement, like you could. You could actually have an impact. Now you're giving special teams more of a role, more of a like you. You know, you could just start throwing. You can start throwing your receivers right there. Now, you can start throwing your your fast safety or or your back there. Now you know what I'm saying. Whereas before you was like, man, they coming to full head of space steam for this. So you know what, Now they just lined up close, they encouraged to kick the ball in bounds. And now I'm an I'm ana, I'm gonna get I'm gonna have an opportunity to return this. It's gonna be more returns. I like, I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put more value on that because I think we overlook, we don't know none of the guys who return who do kickoff returns, Like think about that.
Speaker 2: Ain't no more than the Hesters or uh yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Uh my boy from Michigan, from Michigan that uh yeah, Desmond Howard, ain't no more of them.
Speaker 2: We need to create them again. They was like really stars doing that, right, and they was real stars doing that. Like let's let's let's give let's.
Speaker 3: Get back to get some value to the to the to the special teams. Now get him, you know, get him some lights to where they can shine.
Speaker 2: Damn the fucking football man. The running back. Ain't the running back no moment? Football about the teams that win the super Bowl. You don't need like Brady never had like a major running back, like they had a solid running back.
Speaker 3: The team, the best team with the best running back right now is in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Well McCaffrey, So you know you can win with him. Here you go pee and they're gonna be up there. When when it's all said, Derek, hearry up in Baltimore, he don't. Yeah, he gonna take pressure Saquon and Philly. That's gonna be crazy what I'm saying. Like you just threw that out there like that was what it was like. He won up. He can mccaffy, he got he that he that triple dimension you're talking about. He like he liked that new Age marsh like a receiver. Listen, you don't catch him on the screen. Here it's over. He'll bo here here, he'll bow yo here her steamroll yo ass too. I love man man. I think it's the forty nine ers year, bro on the bet and all that ship. I know he's getting into the question, but that's who That's what I got, Bro. I'm root for the forty nine ers this year. So you got forty nine ers? Verstu of Baltimore, I just want them to win it. I want I want. I want to see Debo Guinea one Man.
Speaker 4: All right, second best, I.
Speaker 2: Want to see Debo Guinea one Man. He like one of my favorite players to watch. Niner should be the favorite with all the weapons they got it. Listen, that's what I want somebody doing the NBA. Bro, Bro, I want to see Yeah, I want to see like Katie Brown and stuff jump on one time. Fuck it. You know what I'm saying. He's had no think about that, Joe Boyd. That's what we should have did. That's what we should have did our last year. We should have got on the line like hey, look all right, all right, that's uh. You know what I'm saying. One more time on dark me and you Cole. They come on, Pete, we're going We're going to the Lakers. Let's all go here. Well, we're gonna come up to Boston for one year. Y'all. Make it all work. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Steph bron KD got a team up one time. They want to be any of these young boys just to leave. They'll be too old though, man, Bro, they won't be able to keep up.
Speaker 2: Bro, Listen, they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have offensive firepower, but defensively they're gonna be cooked.
Speaker 2: So I get so. So, first off, you gotta be in shape to play. Steph Curry, That's all I know. Steph Curry ain't never out of shame saying nothing about their office. I ain't gonna be cooked on defense. That's why I got five people out here. You know what I'm saying now, with them average twenty five and thirty at damn near thirty six thirty eight.
Speaker 3: I mean they all ain't average thirty, not all three of them, or they're gonna average thirty. Oh they averages thirty.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody getting the ball, but these three.
Speaker 3: That's what this is, man, They're gonna Lebron gona have to consolidate.
Speaker 2: Consolidate like you always do KT in the corner. Yeah, you get some. Yeah, I love to see that.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna let nobody take no lead over him. Oh, Bron, you ain't gonna you ain't gonna all shine him. He he on stage, y'all the backup dancers.
Speaker 2: All right, until you gotta hit me a big Let me do my, let me do my. You gotta get that big part, that big part come up. Let me do my that big part come up and he consolidate. He come curry with that. Yeah yeah yeah, O me Spider, yeah yeah, shp what that? Goda be a rock star every night, every night on the road. Every night on the road is a rock star night crazy. So Rogers coming back from an achilles injury, benim gim got them at nine and a half. Let me see you did he get them nine and a half? Nine and a half?
Speaker 3: Let me see. I gotta look at that schedule. I gotta see you go with this jazz h. I mean, I'm just it's all on him, though really it's all on Rogers because it's a team. But he got the weapons. He got weapons. They got defense.
Speaker 2: I know they had a decent defense.
Speaker 3: No, they got the defense. They're gonna they should they. I think they're gonna win the division. I think they win the NFC A f C East. I mean you, I mean it's gonna be between them and maybe Dolphins Bills.
Speaker 2: I'm not so high on this year. Uh, you think they're gonna better than Dolphins. I think they can beat the Dolphins. I didn't say that, I said, do you think they'll be better than these I think they'll be better than the Yeah, do you think so?
Speaker 4: Do you think the win ten game?
Speaker 2: At least ten games? Yeah? I think they can win. Team's I got. Let's see they start off with they go to forty nine Ers. Look, that's gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: They gonna lose game one at forty nine Ers. They're going to Titans. They gonna beat them. They go to they got Patriots at home, they gonna beat them. That's two wins right there. So look, I'm gonna go down this schedule.
Speaker 2: Oh no, ten wins, all right, So they go to Niners is a lot, Pete, I'm about I'm about to give you the team they' gonna get. They gonna lose that Niners. They're gonna beat Titans. They're gonna beat Patriots. Broncos. They're gonna get the Broncos. That's three and one right there. This ship, I think they get the Broncos. Might be they're gonna beat the Vikings for one. The Bills, they're gonna be in the dog fight. Let's say they lose that four and two, Steelers five and two, they're gonna five Patriots six again, Texans, they gonna lose the Taxans six and three. Just why you don't let basketball niggas do. Look, got the buy Seahawks and respects all the football players they get, they're gonna theyre gonna sweak out ten wins, but they gotta beat then. I ain't look here, man, they're gonna they're gonna win team, No way they win? No, how did they get ten? Spread? Is that nine that you know they get? Have?
Speaker 3: They gotta beat the Bills twice though, if I get if they're gonna get.
Speaker 2: The team in Buffalo two? Yeah, they gotta be a tough that's a tough one. A lot of them teams you name, bro, gonna just be dog fights, you know, just going up to New England going into pitch smack New England. New England's Yeah, New England's gonna be nothing this year. Listen, I'm just talking about everybody's best effort. You know what I'm saying. Nobody should lose to New England this year. I love New England. You know that. I love New England roster. They don't. They don't. They're still a football team. That's what I'm saying. There's still a professional team of professionals. That's what I'm saying. If Mahomes wins three in a row, when is it putty? Does he put him in front of Brady? With Brady in the conversation, When does he putting? If Mahmes win three Super Bowls in a row, what's the pudding? He's still not in the same v IP first class is Brady? He's second, and he's inching closer. I mean, don't just credit seven super bowls. Now, let me ask you this. I ain't say this credit all right, let me ask you this. But he the new jack. He is Mallow. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you got two minutes on the clock, you down a touchdown at your own twenty, who you want to be your quarterback?
Speaker 2: I said, Pat Mahomes? You taking? I mean Pat Brady? I mean Brady. Brady's proven, He's did it and everything Brady's proven. So I was com from behind every super what I'm saying. I would I would say, Brady, you know what I'm saying. I would say, actually, Roger, But yeah, that's no, I'm not I can't put er, I said, Roger Goodell, Okay, but that's a whole nother man. Listen.
Speaker 3: I think this solidifies him as the second greatest quarterback all time.
Speaker 2: If he gets a third in a row row, Brady, Brady never did it three in the did no one has listen? Only ones that had. I mean they listen, man, listen, I'm dead asked dog. Listen. Pat Mahons is doing stuff that we are not seeing in the games. He's going the game in another light. Bro, you got you gotta scoot over, Bro. Three in the row, you gotta scoot over, Bro. I'm up here. Excuse me, Bro, excuse me. Three super Bowls already, right, yeah, if he went three in a row, that's be a fourth Super fourth super Bowl. Scoot over. Watch out this me, dog. I mean, how many Super Bowls Brady got seven? Seven? Watch out, man, Nigga, You ain't did three in the row. Nigga, you went the ten and he went to two. I think you went to ten. That's crazy. Roger Goodell, ro Goodall, Roger good.
Speaker 4: Dath Holmes is also twenty eight years old, So take that into account.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, nobody's doing what this boy is doing. That's what I'm saying. This kid is. This kid is making it. Man. He playing basketball in the football game. Man, He's man.
Speaker 3: Pat mahone he can't go over Brady with with this one he got trip.
Speaker 2: I didn't say he go over, and I said scoot over, Guys, I'm in here. Excuse me, he already in there. He already in there.
Speaker 3: No, man, it ain't no, he ain't telling like well, he ain't telling Brady to scoot over.
Speaker 2: I just said slot over, Bro, just for the three in the rows me this whole roll go right here. I got this roll, go where. I'm three in a row. Watch y'all, old man, Watch y'all. I ain't even done yet. Watch y'all. Man sit over there. You can't watch this man. Get this last nigga out of here. Dog, you can't. I'm the league, Doug, I'm the league. Watch y'all. You talk to me, man, go get me. I'm the league. Nigga. Put me a glass of wine.
Speaker 3: Get back up, Foxing, talk about me, nigga, go upstairs, man, go pour me something.
Speaker 4: Brother Brady moving up to the booth. This will be his first season doing broadcasting. What do you guys think of that.
Speaker 2: Brady going to the booth. You like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a good perspective, especially coming from him, you know, to go so you know, obviously he got a boatload of knowledge, probably one of the highest IQ's in you know, NFL history, So yeah, I'll be interesting to hear, you know, how he analyzed the game and what he talk about for show.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from Brady when I hear other athletes speak about the sport, in particular, what's the older what's the old quarterback that used to play for the No No No for the Dallas Cowboys. I love hearing Romo call the game. Romo not only articulates the game, but then he'll tell me as the watcher, Oh yeah, they're gonna do ad because the defense in a cover too. Oh he should go to that. That conversation there because Romo's giving us a chance to be in his head and that that commentation right there is what I love about the commentary coming from players. The fact of being in the players head, being able to see it and hear from the POV is what I'm looking most for it to when it comes to Tom Brady, how he's seeing it, what he would do alternates. You know. One of the things I love about Peyton Manning when he does a lot of his stuff with him and Eli just hearing how they see it and hearing how you know they would do it and alternatives and stuff versus you know, these young players and how they doing it. You know what I'm saying. I would love to hear how they see some of the growth of football being changed and these quarterbacks being not only moti dimensional, but they're bringing an element to it where Brady he wasn't agile to running in. It's just a bunch of other stuff coming to the game that I just want to hear their takes on how they see the growth, man, because the stuff that we're seeing are things that we ain't never seen in football, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, I mean, it's so many different narratives that we can go to from a fair perspective and enjoy the Dolphins and enjoy what Baltimore was building. And then you know, no one's talking about the Cleanland Browns, and then you got you know, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just so much stuff I feel like just there and I think he's going to be I think he's gonna be a great addition and I'm looking forward to hear here hearing his take. Man, let's get it. Let's get some picture of the wig. Let's get in all right, let's go to Friday Friday.
Speaker 4: Rare NFL game on a Friday, on a Friday, it's in Brazil.
Speaker 2: We got I ain't like this. I ain't like this. Man. They made them go all the way over there to play a first game. That ship should have been like a.
Speaker 5: Preseason Packers Eagles.
Speaker 4: Eagles two and a half point favorites in Brazil.
Speaker 2: Who do we got Packers Eagles in Brazil? I heard the guys. Wasn't allowed to go out. You had to put your phone up, could wear no jury. You can't come outside the hotel. You got to stay in the hotel. Ain't no family over here. We're all over here, so all day, no no going to then' You know what I'm saying is you're in your room. Let's get in there. No no no visiting favethas. You know what I'm saying, No me or migos, no none of that. You know what I'm saying. No, no Salca, no not that on this you go with Philly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they got a lot to prove this year. Jayla Hurts gotta have a bounce back year. He he a lot of the quarterbacks I believe gotta have like y'ad got some respect on my name, and we're a super Bowl team and he got a play an MVP level this.
Speaker 2: Year for the win I got Philly. Yeah, he was on the high level like two years ago. Yeah, I think injuries and injuries like anything like setting back. But yeah, I look for Philly to be one of them teams. Ship and no one's talking about green Bay. Man. Yeah we're talking about green were talking about Jordan Love, but we ain't talking about Green Bay. That's what I'm saying, like, we gotta put some respect on it. Now. I'm gonna go Green Bay in this one. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna go Green Bay in this one, just because you know, I think George Love is. Yeah, I think he's. I think he's gonna have a better game than Jayla Hurts. All right, that's fair, let's get there.
Speaker 5: Sunday, Sunday Sunday. Yeah, he's Rams against the Lions. N is three and a half point favorite according to vetam GM who do we got?
Speaker 2: Okay? Rams? Of course, I'm rammed up the whole year. I'm rammed up Rams chiefs. I'm rammed up. I got I'm rolling. I'm rolling with Sean McVay, I'm rolling with Cup, I'm rolling with you know. I'm rolling. Got a Fox deal somewhere. Don't go ahead and get certified to know. I don't know what you talking about. I'm just rare. I said that last year. Rammed up. I'm gonna be when your ram stuff fa come here with your ram Shi on the Sunday Sunday, get your Donald Jerge and all that right, give me you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so you got the Rams to get your Lions. Yeah, I got the Rams.
Speaker 3: People sleeping on the Rams, Broy, they gonna they they people sleeping on them, trust me. They you gotta understand, they just won the Super Bowl like three years ago, so don't sleep on them.
Speaker 2: I'm going Lions Man, Lions in the whole steam roll, bro like y'all won't know what game p watching. And they got rid of you see, the Rams got rid of that dude. What dude a quarterback? Golf? They got rid of golf.
Speaker 4: And he had an amazing year last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who did they pick up? Who do the Rams get?
Speaker 4: They got Stafford?
Speaker 2: They won a Super Bowl, and they won the Super Bowl. Golf got to the Super Bowl. Stafford won the Super Bowl. All right, next game? That sound like an inglewood anywhere. It's like, man, we need to get you up out of here. Stop using your Fox voice in this building. Use your pe voice. Okay, all right, Monday Monday, damn we got a whole weekend of games. Lord, I might have to get on the barbecue. It's hot outside. Put up sisters too, goddamn right, all right, we got Jets at nine? What is this? Monday Monday football? First one, Monday Night football, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Jets, Niners?
Speaker 2: N what'd you say?
Speaker 4: Niners are four and a half point favorites?
Speaker 2: Jests ed Niners, sir? The Jet that that that I got, I got the Jets went in because I got forty nine er slipping up. They got too many guys in the last couple of weeks doing contract negotiations.
Speaker 3: They ain't even in shape right now. Trent Williams just signed. Just he ain't he been on the couch. I just think Jes's gonna catch him slipping Week one.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you smoked this morning, but you tripping? First off, boy, just got robbed and shot man. They threw them up on the throwing joint and it's bringing everybody together. You thought Trent was at home on the couch scratching his ass, You tripping motherfak been in there lifting getting ready for the sign. Boom. Now you get signed boom boy. This is the third this Monday night. Boy, they coming to him, boy, just like we should. Casey gotta come slap somebody in the mouth. Boy Rogers. Yeah, yeah night, I'm taking that. He come there, Calm down, he come there, calmed down, calm down. Yeah, taking are Rogers on Monday night and give me the forty nine Niner game? I understand. Cool?
Speaker 4: And then lastly, uh, with the season just starting, and want to get your guys' Super Bowl matchup and then Super Bowl winner?
Speaker 2: Who do you guys got. I think we're gonna have Ravens. I think we're gonna go Ravens versus Detroit and then I'm going Ravens. Everybody looking at US Chiefs and San Francisco. We're gonna have two new teams in there that show going Eagles. Eagles gonna be in there somewhere. Ooh yeah, I'm going Eagles Eagles my sleeper this year. Ain't nobody talking about They're not no sleeper, Yes they are. Ain't nobody talking about. Everybody talking about this fucking three pete And then they talking about Lamar Jackson and then Henry and and all that ship. Then they going. You know what I'm saying, ain't nobody talking. Ain't nobody talking? Listen, And then you know you love the Texans and they look good. I'm telling you. You think it's gonna be a team that we ain't seen, then you think it's gonna be some new teams. Yeah, I think I think they get over to hunt Baltimore Lions. I can see that. I'm going Philly. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't think the Chiefs gonna go three peek? Can it be? It can't be? Can it be Philly? Uh? It can't be Philly? Forty nine ers can't. I only only the only ones you can say, that's yeah, I'm going Philly. Maybe Texas, no, uh there on the same side as uh Baltimore too. No, Baltimore. That's what I'm saying. Philly and Baltimore. I'm going and I'm going Philly, And those are the Picture of the Week H.