Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh that's you.
Speaker 2: I am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in again podcast, one of them productions iHeartRadio, I Heeart Media, iHeart Podcast. It is six am on the West Coast and I had to so crazy all of my podcast intrepid crew team to get up super early to share some incredibly fun.
Speaker 2: I'm here, baby, let's go. You tell me the news. Danielle is so chipper. This is the middle of the night for me. But you said, hey, guys, this is important.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, I got some important six am tomorrow now.
Speaker 2: Is anyone is Emma? Emma's here, but she's on the East coast right now.
Speaker 4: So like even the one girl that it wouldn't matter for has to be up early too.
Speaker 2: It's literally it's the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: And we all were just talking before you got here, Scott, that we've all been terrified all night that we weren't going to wake up for these that were.
Speaker 2: Like woke up every hour. What's happening.
Speaker 1: That's what happens when you're not used to it. Yeah, when you're not used to getting up, you can't relax and you're anticipating that early morning thing, so you don't get any sleep.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was in school again and it was like a very important est. The next day that I was just like, did I study? Yes?
Speaker 5: They did?
Speaker 2: Go back to sleep, you know, like you are.
Speaker 1: In school and you're attending seminars right now at the University of Everything. I love it.
Speaker 2: iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 1: Listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Does anyone here know what's happening? Like what Scott's big news is?
Speaker 2: No, that's when we do. Does anyone else know?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Susaniel the only one that doesn't know. I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, we all know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we all kind of have a clue.
Speaker 3: Okay, we think what we think it is because we've known a little bit.
Speaker 2: But is this the day? Is the question.
Speaker 1: We've got some exciting news. Guess what. Guess what? Lauren Graham and I are going to appear together in a national commercial Walmart commercial inside of Lukes Diner. And it's was amazing. It was amazing to see her, it was amazing to spend time with her. Sean Gun is in it as well. Dave Alan Gruber is in it as a as an Easter egg. But he's there, he is, And it was an amazing day over at Warner Brothers on the back lot. They rebuilt Luke's diner. They rebuilt all the sets and made it christmasy and wonderful and snowy, and it was just a great day, really really great day. The Walmart people treated us so well and it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: So many questions.
Speaker 4: So you were telling me that Luke and Laura, I I am telling you united.
Speaker 1: We were reunited in character performing a scene in Stars Hollow and in Luke's Diner.
Speaker 5: I am not.
Speaker 3: I've known about this for a while because I was talking to Scott throughout like facetiming and the day of, which I'm a little bit mad because then the day of He's like, oh, I should have invited you to come, and I'm like, yeah, So before that, tell us how this all happened. Who called you to say to like, did your man?
Speaker 1: I get a call from my I get a text from my manager, call me right away, and that's either really good or really bad. So I called her right away and and she said, your commercial agent has sent an email and I need you to go read that email right now. And so then I thought, okay, this is something probably pretty good. Yeah, because I have this great commercial agent. She's you know, one of the top commercial agents, and she fishes in a very large ocean fishing for big fish, you know what I mean. So so anyway, I opened the email and I see this email, Hey, Scott, I have some very good news. Walmart has extended an offer to you to appear in a Walmart holiday commercial with Lauren Graham. And I just went, wow, Wow, the fans are going to love this whatever it is. And I hadn't even seen the concept yet. I hadn't even seen the concept yet.
Speaker 2: You knew that Lauren had said yes.
Speaker 1: I knew that they hadn't extended an offer to Lauren. Yes, okay, So she said, we think this is a pretty strong offer, but we're going to go back and counter, which is you know, you never take the first offer, right, Well, no, I was. I was like, that's good.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 1: No, but it was good. And I was like that's one day's work. Oh my, yes, yes. And when she said no, I'm going to go back and I said, okay, go do that. Yeah, why not? And then we waited and waited and waited, and pretty quickly, like I think the next day, she said, all right, we settled on this, and here are the particulars and permission to close this. And I said, oh, yes, you do.
Speaker 2: So you had to figure out how to get yourself home from Canada to do this.
Speaker 1: No, I was actually no on break hiatus to check out the timing of this. I was on break during a three week hiatus okay from the show because they had to catch up on scripts and I was back home non and the window for shooting was when I was going to be.
Speaker 3: I was like, you got this offer three months ago, like you got the offer, and then it was like shoot this right away?
Speaker 1: Right, not right away, but it was within like quickly. Maybe I was up here when the offer came in, and then I knew flying back for three weeks to be with my family, it was all going to work out.
Speaker 3: So then when do you get the concept? When do you get like the script or the concept.
Speaker 1: So the amazing thing about Walmart was is they were very very collaborative, and they wanted to make sure that I was on board with the concept and Lauren was on board with the concept, and so they sent us storyboards. You know, they sent us these color drawings that were very accurate and really looked like us, and you know, they storyboarded it out for us and for your approval, with this really nice email from the production company that that Walmart had hired to oversee this whole thing and shoot it and edit it and all that. So, uh, and Walmart people were see seed on it, and they create all the creatives were on it. And so I saw this concept and I called my manager and I called my agent and I said, this is wow.
Speaker 6: Look at this.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's coming into the diner.
Speaker 2: So yes, So then, gosh, we're shooting this in stars Hollow.
Speaker 1: We're shooting it in stars Hollow, in Luke Steiner and uh, you know, in full garb, full full Luke suit, and Loral I wearing her stuff or her wonderful winter clothes, and Sean Gun wearing his get up, you know, very very very Kirk appropriate attire. And you know what, and then at the end of the email, it's like, we're going to set up a zoom call with the Walmart creatives to go, you know, to brainstorm on ideas. Oh my god, I thought, I said, is this really happening. I mean, are these people this I mean talk about being respectful and making sure that everybody's comfortable with this. I was just blown away. So we had this, we had this creative meeting, and they were great, and they had great ideas, and they listened to a couple of my ideas. But for the most part, I was like, you know what, this is kind of perfect. You know, there's not really much input I can give you other than you know, a couple of things here and there. And I think Lauren had the same meeting and it was really you know, I think I think the eight hundred pound elephant in the room was Amy shrin Paladino making sure that it that it adhere to.
Speaker 2: Guidelines that I didn't think of that, so they needed to, like.
Speaker 1: They want to run unofficially through us, right, So I think Lauren kind of floated it by Amy like here's what they're thinking of doing, and the approval came and like I have no problem with this, and oh my gosh, yeah yeah, so it was it was okay, so great process.
Speaker 2: Then tell us what happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now it's the morning of this is when I talked to you, which I can add a few things. Because Scott was like a kind of candy star, you guys. He was so happy and so excited.
Speaker 1: There was a wardrobe fitting before that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about that. Santa Monica and went to the production company and uh, couldn't get a parking space. So the guy in the parking lot, you know, said, yeah, just go park over there, don't worry about it. I know who you are, and so he was real cool about it. So this this huge building in Santa Monica and I and I went in and they were all waiting and this massive.
Speaker 2: There's just one hundred flannels lined up.
Speaker 1: Fitting quite a few. There were quiet, There was tons of con they're like jeans, they had everything, yeah, and it was all Walmart clothing. Yeah, and it was like, wow, this stuff's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everything I'm wearing is that you can get at Walmart. And the jacket everything. It was really really good, really good stuff. They had like five different versions of the backwards blue baseball cap and everything, so I tried them all on and they took pictures of every angle of everyone and it was just kind of fun. These these women were really fun. They were excited, too, and I met you know, I met some of the Walmart people. They came out of the production company because they're having meetings in there, and they came out and took selfies and it was just it was just that was a fun day. It was really in there thanking me for being in it.
Speaker 3: Because Danielle and I have had some secret meetings with them, and they are super nice, like super nice are They are total Gilmore Girls fans, Like they totally get it. They they have the same love for Gilmore Girls, and their intention with this is so like Gilmore Girls pure.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like they want it.
Speaker 3: They like when we had our meeting, they just described it as like a hug and like love for the show and for the everything about it. So you kind of know right from the start, like, oh they get it. They've seen every episode like us, you know what I mean, They.
Speaker 2: Totally get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really wanted to nail it, you know, and they wanted our input so that they could we could help them really nail it. So if you working in an environment like that, and it's like kind of this environment too that I'm working with you guys for the last three years, it's like only good things can come from that. You know, everybody feels like they have a voice and that they're included, and it's really the best environment to work in. So that was great. So I I drove home kind of floating, floating home down p h looking at the ocean.
Speaker 3: Your wife, what did your wife say when you told her about the commercial, like that you were going to be luke again?
Speaker 1: Well, we do when when we get good news like this, we do a dance. We have a ritual dance that we did and sometimes we get pretty good news, but it's it doesn't really qualify as danceable news. Okay, but she said, oh, we're dancing on this one. We doing the dance and we kind of kept kept at it and my son joined in in the dance, and I think it was his second celebratory chance from good in the last month. Actually.
Speaker 7: So first of all, that is the cutest thing, Like that's so that's kind of Gilmore, kind of Gilmoury.
Speaker 1: It's like how else do you express your excitement. It's like, I will dance a little bit.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now it's the day of so you wake up and you like drive to your old parking plaze, like, what happens?
Speaker 1: Did I drive? Yes? I did drive in myself. I did drive in myself. Walmart was so incredibly generous with everything. They gave us a you're not going to believe this, but they gave us a travel budget no to get to get to the thing, whether we wanted to hire out a car service or just do it ourselves. Oh my gosh, yeah yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I've seen the trailer, so okay.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 1: Pull it. I go into Warner Brothers.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I go into that main gate off of Barham and it was like coming home again. And the security guard was waiting and he had his list and he goes, hey, Scott, how you doing. I know what You're here for the whole They were all prepped and so drove in and just you know, I saw the big Warner Brothers logo on the side of that building to the right and just started getting a little bit emotional and past my old parking spot where my trailer used to be, and you know, I stopped and looked at it. I almost pulled in to my old parking spot, just you know, for the heck of it, but I didn't and just took a nice slow drive to where they were telling me to go. I got lost, so I had to turn around. And then I saw where the encampment was and where where they had uh established their beachhead over there. So I went in the proper entrance and they waved me in and they were all waiting at my parking space that was you know, had had my name on it and next to Lawrence and Uh. I got out of the car and I was greeted by smiling faces and let me show you to your trailer. Welcome and what can we get you to eat? And the whole time we've got a chef right here over here, and it was crazy. And take me to the trailers, these keyote trailers.
Speaker 2: Bananas.
Speaker 1: It was bananas, which is not And I said, so, I actually didn't think they were for us, So who were these were the Walmart people? Because they're like they're like the big league movie star trailers. Yeah you know that.
Speaker 2: You see like they look like a home. They look like a condo.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like walking into a big, big condo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're reuniting Luke and Lorli. Yeah, you better bring out all the stops, like right.
Speaker 3: So mostly bad because the food looked amazing. So Scott's like facetiming me, showing me the food, and he goes, that's just the snacks. Like literally, I would have had my backpack and.
Speaker 2: Just started shoving stuff in the ground like it was so insane.
Speaker 1: I took every bit of it home.
Speaker 2: All water, brought baggies, they didn't clean it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have brought my tepperware and just been like taking the like charcuterie and just shoving it right into the tepperware.
Speaker 1: It was okay. So they had two massive platters of fruits and vegetables and cheeses and nuts and all, I mean, just massive platters.
Speaker 2: And I was presented so beautifully too. I was like, oh my gosh, like I was so insane.
Speaker 1: With with gifts. Wait a minute, with gifts that were gift wrapped right with with notes, really really nice notes. Scott, thank you so much for making our dreams come true. We're so excited to be working with you. Please accept these gifts. And it was just like first class all the way, you know, just amazing, just.
Speaker 2: Amazing, my gosh.
Speaker 3: I know there was a menu, so Scott's based timing me and like there's a menu for what's for lunch? And it had like a bunch of like Gilmore stuff on it. I think maybe even your photo on. I started texting the menu to people. I can't remember who I sent it to it.
Speaker 4: I was like, you got I think I have it.
Speaker 2: Scott's lunch menu.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had a private lunch menu.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was like, so I found oh yeah, said.
Speaker 4: Main, Well the foods are normal.
Speaker 2: But here's the Yeah, yeah, we can post this. Look at the menu. Oh, Daniel, beautiful photography. Did Scott take that?
Speaker 1: I don't know you sent it to me? I sent it on It.
Speaker 2: Was so legit.
Speaker 3: Okay, Then when do you first see Sean and Lauren? And of course we don't want to forget Dave Alan Gruber. So when did you like see everybody for the first time?
Speaker 1: Well, so I'm still in my trailer, so there's still stages before I see anybody, right, yeah, but I'm still in my trailer. And then people start showing up. You know, some friends stop by. My manager stopped by.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was there. I was on the phone with you when your manager came in. She's pretty happy too.
Speaker 1: She was pretty happy to Elaine and and her daughter stopped by, you know, my assistant and uh, you know, we just sat in there just laughing and having a good time and they're like whoa. And Elaine's daughter works in a lot of big movie I'm sorry, not movie but music video production, so she's seen the nice star trailers and she just came in and goes, wow, she said, this is better than what the music stars get. And I'm like, right, I'm not leaving. I'm going to move in. I think I'm going to move in.
Speaker 4: You know, it was really nice, and it was just one day.
Speaker 1: One day. It was like five or six hours seven day. Did they have to hide you from like people doing the Warner Brothers tour?
Speaker 2: Like was it like that they? Like I was wondering, did they keep it secret?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: It was super top secret and it was everything was behind fencing. The whole encampment was behind fencing, so no one could like walk by or drive me and see you. Well, base camp, like the people that worked at Warner Brothers could walk by and see it, but they couldn't get inside base camp. That was our base camp there, and they.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that Stars Hollow had been like fully rebuilt.
Speaker 1: Right, right, and it was there was security guards ringing base camp.
Speaker 2: You know, so when do they like get you in your outfit?
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you know, they got me some food, they got me some breakfast, and my call time wasn't super early. It was actually kind of like ten thirty or eleven o'clock. You know. They were shooting. They were shooting Sean first. Sean had an oh right right, right right, So they were shooting him first. Trudging through the snow with the Walmart box. Yeah, that had the Yeah, we're gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: All together, we're gonna see it. Wait, while Scott saying that, am I the only one who's seen it? Danielle? Have you seen it? I've seen five seconds of it.
Speaker 4: That because it was an easter egg in a previous commercial that I saw. I haven't seen the full thing.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for this moment.
Speaker 3: What I don't think that was an easter egg that you saw. That's just a clip from Gilmore Girls. That was Nope, okay, and I haven't in the other commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was from the show Alive from two thousand and four or five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a compliment from Danielle that she thinks you still look like that that one.
Speaker 1: I actually do not look anything like that anymore. But thank you for I recommend you you see an optomists soon.
Speaker 3: Yes, but but Sean shooting his part, Okay, so then what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had an early call, so he's shooting his part, and then they don't need Lorn and I until like eleven eleven thirty. So I get in the lukesuit. I Luke suit. I did a whole video like before and after, and I, you know, I closed my door and to my bedroom and then I opened it and came out as Luke, and they filmed it. My friends filmed it, and we were just laughing and it was a really high spirited, high energy down better.
Speaker 2: Save that so we can see that video.
Speaker 1: There's all there's all kinds of video. Yeah, that's coming.
Speaker 2: Out all the behind the scenes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sky, I heard a little story that there was maybe a little problem with the door.
Speaker 1: That was later. I'll get to that. That was later. Yeah, Okay, that's a good one, and I was gonna I'm not gonna tell that now. That's going to be the end of the experience. But anyway, Sea, So we go out, we jump in the we jump in the production van.
Speaker 5: Lauren.
Speaker 1: I hadn't said hello to Lauren yet, but I was in the production manage. And I think Sean was in there too because he had he had a scene with us too. He did his morning work and now he needed to be in this as well. Yes, so, but Lauren just sort of walked. She walked ahead with her her entourage of like two people or three people, and she took a quick write and she was walking up. So I hadn't really said said hello to her yet. So we get there, we land there, we are in stars Hollow. Luke Steiner is all dressed up and they show us into the cast holding was in Dosie's Market. They hollowed it out because it's right next to Lukes Diner. So and that's that's where video village was, that's what the director was, that's where wardrobe people were. It was a big it's a big room when it emptied out, and they had our chairs set up all next to each other, and me showing Lauren and uh, we sat there and then our you know, our guests sat there with us, and we had our own monitors and we were just sort of chitter chattering. But I when I walked I walked through Luke Steiner and they were setting up the shot right. All the crew was setting up the shot, and it was it was wild because I knew a bunch of people that were on the crew that I had worked with previously in my career, and it was like, hey, Johnny, what's you know like? So it was a lot of guds and it was like a lot of stop and talk. And then then there was a girl I did a photo shoot with the ten years prior. She's like, hey, man, what are you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm the script supervisor on this.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was like this big reunion, right, there was a big reunion. So then I get I start walking through and I said, well, I gotta go get ready. You'll see so already it's like this great vibe, you know, not that it could get any better. So I see a little bit in the distance in video village a tall, attractive woman with long, dark hair, wearing a white turtleneck and dark pants and sort of like these high heeled boots, and I thought, oh, oh, you know, that's that's an attractive person. And I just you know, So I was walking in and it was Lauren Gosh I said, oh hi, and we hugged and I said, you have an age a day. She hasn't aged a day.
Speaker 2: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: I know, I was amazing, So it was nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I don't know he'd seen her.
Speaker 3: You've seen Sean obviously, so you guys are like you see each other a lot, so you're excited to see him.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: But but there were bro hugs for Sean too. You know there bro hugs going on there? No, my god, yeah, so I know.
Speaker 3: So when Sean was on the other day with with with you and Danielle, you guys couldn't talk about this even though you had just seen each other and done this.
Speaker 1: Were like cheshire cats.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, I can't decide if it's time that we watched the commercial yet, because we don't want you to tell us too much because we.
Speaker 2: Want to see you. I want to see you.
Speaker 1: You want to take a vote whether we should see it. I think read.
Speaker 3: Ready, Okay, so we're going to watch the commercial and you guys will be able to hear it while we're watching it, and uh, we're ready.
Speaker 2: Coffee coffee please.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have I had to.
Speaker 5: You're drinking me out of business.
Speaker 9: Thank you with Top Brands that Love from Walmart. Gift, the gift that shows you get done. Welcome to your Walmart.
Speaker 2: I just got to crying.
Speaker 1: Music and saying a hundred times and I got chills at the end because you guys were wanting it again.
Speaker 2: Let's do it again, do it again, one more again. That's what I said. That's my one because I needed an hour.
Speaker 1: You two are wiping away here.
Speaker 2: I was crying, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: Up. I turned up red Suzanne, what about you? What's going on? Ice queen?
Speaker 8: I'm speechless. Like it's just awesome. It like new content that people have been waiting for. Right up, Lauren, looks so good.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But don't talk about one more time? Do it one more time before we He's getting emotional.
Speaker 5: Coffee.
Speaker 2: Coffee, coffee. Please.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have I had to.
Speaker 5: You're drinking me out of business.
Speaker 9: Thank you with Top Brands that Love from Walmart. Gift the gift that shows you get done. Well to your Walmart.
Speaker 4: Everything so good, dude, everyone looks a plus.
Speaker 8: And that was David was sitting on the bench playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was David on the bench playing so when everyone watches it, they'll see that we need it. It was ten minutes longer. I literally wish it was longer. That's my only I need.
Speaker 1: You gotta leave him want more, and that's going to leave him want more.
Speaker 4: The Walmart. The Walmart team told us that there's an Easter egg on Luke's counter, and I.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, do it again?
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm sorry, there's a little figurine hidden on the counter at lou This.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now I'm going to need to really stare orange.
Speaker 9: Juice, coffy coffee, coffee please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're drinking at adeer.
Speaker 4: Trap.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's the truck. It's just not green. It's a red truck.
Speaker 5: You're drinking me at a business.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: It is so good drinking me at a business.
Speaker 2: That Laurens jacket that's obviously from Walmart. We have to get the jacket.
Speaker 1: The way they gave us that coffee maker. They gave us each a coffee maker, and it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this morning, no yesterday? Are my doorbell rings and there's a delivery three. You sent all of us the coffee maker.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then Scott sent us all the mug wal Mart.
Speaker 2: So we got the cug from Walmart. Oh, they don't even maybe know that it's a cure. Eg. So what what Luke is giving lower Live for Christmas is the curing. And then we all got the mug you sent us all the mug from Walmart, the Gilmert girl's mug and the cured coffee maker. I mean, that's insane. We mind, like, wait, I think you can see mine and honestly thank you, because yeah, we see it. Thank you because so much this.
Speaker 4: Sounds like many different You can do a big pot, you can do a nice coffee, and you can do an individual hot cup.
Speaker 1: My dreams are right here, very very very versatile.
Speaker 3: And Suzanne, you guys got it too right not to say yeah and are super special, but I'm pretty sure Scott sent it to you.
Speaker 2: We have it.
Speaker 3: I had, I used my cup yesterday and so it's the Boss dishwasher. So Scott, it's an amazing commercial. I literally have only one critique is that I do wish it was longer. Yeah, it has to be thirty seconds, because that's they can only make thirty second commercials.
Speaker 2: I could have watched a lot longer.
Speaker 4: Four more movies just because like commercial, Yeah, I like Kirk that he's like.
Speaker 2: Kirk, like it's so well.
Speaker 1: They tried in a bunch of ways. You know, we all did it three different versions of that commercial. They had three different sets of dialogue for us to do.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Kirk had a couple of speeches with me that were, you know, very Kirk like speeches, and Lauren had a little bit more dialogue and I was saying different things. And this is just what they chose. They chose because it's.
Speaker 2: Tight to get it all in in the thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: I mean, guys, I think that was really the consideration.
Speaker 3: It'll everybody rate as they're listening, will be able to see it on YouTube, so you can watch it like over and over and over again. I've watched it about ten times, I think, and I do notice something new each time, Like the first time, you'll almost miss Dave Allan Gruber on the bit on the ben right.
Speaker 2: You kind of catch that, like the second or third time.
Speaker 1: It's hard to miss though. He's very distinct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but at first you're so fixated on Kirk that you're like, what's happening right right?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, it's three different versions of that.
Speaker 3: I wonder if we'll get to see outtakes or something like. I'm hoping Walmart will eventually like release the outfit.
Speaker 6: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Do it one more time, he said, let's.
Speaker 1: Do it again, it again, Let's just dive in.
Speaker 2: It's only making people more excited to yet. Okay, so we see the gazebo on the sign.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, can you imagine being one of these background actors.
Speaker 4: It looks identical, you guys, identical coffee.
Speaker 1: Coffee, coffee. They shouldn't have I had to.
Speaker 5: You're drinking me out of business.
Speaker 9: Thank you with top brands that love from Walmart. Give the gift that shows you get done.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 2: The background actors were probably losing them.
Speaker 3: It doesn't She's like so cute and she looks she looks exactly the same as she did, not even in the movies, but in their show.
Speaker 1: That was a very happy day.
Speaker 4: I have a few questions when you saw Lauren, were you just like hey, like, I don't know that you're such a big part of each other's lines, you know, like you see each other again.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 1: It was fantastic just seeing her smile and those eyes and you know her light, you know her her light in the commercial.
Speaker 3: She that that's so funny you say that because in the commercial, every minute she's on screen, you almost can't take your eyes off each other. You can't so like you miss what's going on the background, because I do just sort of stare at her. Even in that end scene, I kind oft my eyes just like go to her.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's why she's a start. I mean she has that quality. Also, how hot was it that day?
Speaker 2: And is it and it was fully snowing? Snope? Was it snope or was it you?
Speaker 1: No, it was it was a pope pope it was paper snow or.
Speaker 3: I think I heard using snope sniper spe Snope is probably cheap because we don't have trailers like.
Speaker 1: That, and I I'll never have another trailer like that again in my life.
Speaker 2: When they do the part two of this commercial next, that's right.
Speaker 1: I hope if the commercial.
Speaker 3: Does well, they'll be like, hey, we're not stupid, let's do it again.
Speaker 1: You think that commercial might do pretty well, it's got to check.
Speaker 2: I could be totally happy to see you guys buy the tree.
Speaker 4: You know, we gotta get lorealized jacket before that sells out.
Speaker 2: Yes, can we get that now?
Speaker 1: The link, the jacket, the jacket, her jacket, and her shoes and her pants.
Speaker 3: I ordered some stuff from Walmart already, like I was. I can't, I was ordering the other day. But can we order all the wardrobe?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think you can and everything. The jacket that I was wearing. That's a very very very nice jacket for you know, any kind of weather.
Speaker 2: Really, you want to get jacket over the flannel you are.
Speaker 1: See when I come outside in the Okay, yeah, we need jacket. That's for sale.
Speaker 2: You can get everything. Did you get to keep the clothes?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh nice. That jacket sits in my downstairs closet in my home. I love that jacket. That's very cool.
Speaker 5: And especially I worked.
Speaker 1: With Pride because it got a little chilli out where I live in the morning, so I put it on out.
Speaker 3: This make you guys so excited for the eighteenth. It's making me, like.
Speaker 2: I know, really excited.
Speaker 3: Just make me think of what how many days we need to do a countdown? What's eighteen minus three? It's so early, fifteen fifteen days, fifteen days.
Speaker 4: I feel like we haven't done it yet, and I think we need to just reveal our whole guest lineup.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the guest list in case you're wondering, and I'll just read out the names. Yeah, yeah, For December eighteenth, live podcast at Warner Brothers. We are going to welcome these legendary figures. Ted Rooney, you know him as Maury. Everything's cool with Ted rumy Man.
Speaker 5: Just cool.
Speaker 1: Greg Henry, the one and only that one is so, Jim Huntsberger in the Flesh, Taylor Dozy will be there. Michael Winters Crazy, Michael Winters, Rose a PFC I love it, we love she will be there. The incredible, versatile, brilliant actress Rose ab And last, but certainly not least, one of Gilmore girls favorite characters, Missus Kim Emily Corota. Five guests, heavy hitters. It's going to be a blast. If you didn't get tickets for the live show and they sold fast and the demand was massive, we probably could have moved this to a much bigger venue given the demand. But go to veeps dot com slash I am all in if you want to buy a streaming ticket, which you will be able to access December twenty second for what the next week.
Speaker 3: Here's the good news about that too. We are going to have cameras everywhere, so we're leveling it up even from how we did it a couple of years ago, so you'll be able to really, if you cannot be there, you'll really be able to feel like you're there. We're gonna have cameras behind the scenes. You'll actually see things that the people there are not even going to see because we're gonna have cameras on Scott the whole time, and we're doing some really cool stuff, so you'll get all the behind the scenes. You'll get to see the show, the live podcast, and some special stuff that Scott's doing that people that not everybody will even get to see.
Speaker 2: That's there, so.
Speaker 1: Right right, it is worth.
Speaker 2: It's worth so true.
Speaker 1: They've got me after the podcast, They've got me doing all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do, they do, and we do. Warner Brothers have Scott doing a bunch of stuff, and we have him doing a bunch of behind the scenes, so we've got we've got multiple crews, so literally it'll be really I'm not even saying this, I think I'll watch it because Danielle and I are doing one thing while everyone else is doing something else.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna want to watch it to see what I missed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be the perfect thing because it drops right before Christmas and you can grab your hat coco, watch it in bed, in the comfort of your own home with your family or whoever.
Speaker 2: You'll love your Gilmore Girls mug and your new crrig and they need your warm beverage.
Speaker 1: That's right, you're gonna need it. You're gonna need it to Bingeing.
Speaker 2: Is so stoked about this.
Speaker 3: By the way, Curig should be so happy that Walmart picked them for you.
Speaker 2: To get a sponsored this podcast. Guys, we're just saying this also because I have a Curag already.
Speaker 3: They're legit, although yes, they like I also am not gonna lie to use mine to make hot water, so like, you can use it for a lot of things, like if you're just needing to heat water, it goes so fast.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, bottom line is, we're basically we've got a couple of film crews shooting everything in sight following me around. We're basically making a movie out of this, and we're creating a massive amount of content for the fans in one day.
Speaker 2: We're doing so much, so much behind the scenes and.
Speaker 1: Listen to everybody. So the commercial drops today December third, and uh, just enjoy and give us your feedback on it too. Sure contact is tell us what your thoughts about the commercial, how it made you felt, any notes you have, maybe ideas for you know, a second commercial next year or something, or.
Speaker 2: Not to be pluggy, but follow not.
Speaker 1: Doing force anybody's hand here.
Speaker 3: I am all in Instagram and Scott's into Instagram because we'll have like behind the scenes and little special content on social too about the spot. And we've got more all month long, little exciting things about the spot.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned to the podcast, stay true.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be it's gonna be epic.
Speaker 3: Scott, congratulations, like congratulations, and thank you so much for being such great partners.
Speaker 1: iHeart is really supporting this and you're getting involved with the yes, with the Warners people and the Walmart people, and we're doing exciting things with these great companies. I mean, it's just at six am sometimes sometimes to get the brass ring, you got to get up early because there's a lot of people reaching for it, you know what I mean. You got to get there first. So it's important in business to be first.
Speaker 3: I shall be going right back to bed as soon as you as soon as you tell every one of the best fans on the planet, I'm going back to.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody that's going to do it. I hope you enjoyed our little journey through our Walmart commercial experience, which was just second to none. I mean, maybe the best day I've ever had in this business, with all the feelings coursing through everybody, and all the energy and the happiness and just the just top class organizations. Walmart and Warner Brothers and iHeart all came together and it was just really a great day, very memorable day. Susanna, I'm sorry, sorry you weren't there, Zam, Hello, Amy?
Speaker 2: What about Amy? Danielle and Tara? Yeah, seriously real, Wow, that's cool, we see I guess congratulations out. We're so happy for you, but we're so happy for us too.
Speaker 1: It's great, you know what, Yeah, that was I don't I just I just thought you guys were going to be We're just like he was.
Speaker 2: I should have should have had you come down, huh. I was like, Yeah, I didn't know if that was allowed. You should have.
Speaker 1: Amy would have driven down, we would God somehow got to work. Sorry, next one, next one, definitely exactly anyway, listen, Thanks everybody, uh for for downloading, and remember where you lead, we will follow.
Speaker 6: Take care, Hey.
Speaker 1: Everybody, don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com