Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, information, overload, our toll free. Our number is eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Not only are we following this story the mysterious drones that are the size of dining room sets flying all over the state of New Jersey, nobody has any sense of urgency, nobody knows where they came from. And of course, but what we are being told repeatedly no evidence of a threat to public safety. Yet they know nothing about it. But they do know. They're sophisticated. They do know. The minute that you put your eyes on them, they go dark. Forty nine sightings and a day on Sunday. And here it is Wednesday, and we have no answers at all. And where's Biden and Harris and may Orcus and where's our military? And this sounds like a potential threat. It may end up being nothing. I don't know, but the fact that we don't know is a problem. Anyway. Joining us now to talk about this and much much more is our friend Eric Schmidt, Senator, Great State of Missouri.
Speaker 2: Sir, how are you I'm doing great, Sean, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Let's talk. We'll get to confirmation. Hearing is we've got a lot, we got a lot to talk about. What is your take. I'm obsessed. I cannot believe the lack of urgency regarding this drone issue. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I agree with Sean, And it's sort of a reminder also, you know the Chinese spy balloon, it was sort of like this paralysis. They weren't getting any information out there. It traversed across the continental United States, including over Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, which is home to the B two selth bomber. So that flight pattern was no accident, and they need to get to the bottom of it. And if it's a threat or they're trying to gain intelligence, they need to come down. They need to be shot down. So you know, we're searching for answers here on Capitol Hill too, which is should tell you something. There's a lot of a lot of incompetence. And also, Sean, it's the reason why world leaders are going to marl Lago right now. Joe Biden's been out to lunch for a long time. Kamala Harris is on vacation. This is not a good time for the United States of America's government, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's forty days, and it's like forty days without any real leadership. And you know, we had Congressman Jeff Vanrew we played it in the in the last half hour of the program, actually suggesting that he heard from good sources that it could be an Iranian drone. I don't have any any means of absourcing that or backing it up, but that's what he's saying. And he's a pretty credible congressman when you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. And look, I serve on the Armed Services Committee, so it's the highest you know clearance you can have for you know, security clearance. And we've not there's not been any communication, which is troubling, very.
Speaker 1: Troubling, and there's been a lack of urgency, which is even more troubling. And you're right, we learned later that the Biden administration knew it was a Chinese spy balloon, but they were hoping we wouldn't notice. And that spy balloon, you know, all the way down through Alaska into the continental US, all across the country, Ziggin and Zagon, all over military bases, and it was a spy balloon, and they were just hoping that nobody would notice instead of just shooting that sucker down. And then their answer was, oh, we didn't want to hurt anybody on the ground. Well, there were plenty of times and opportunities to shoot it down when there was zero population beneath where the spy balloon was, and they didn't take advantage of it. And then they said, oh, never mind, you know, then out to the sea. But it was giving real time feedback to the Communist Chinese. I will tell you this, whoever is responsible for it, there will be consequences in forty days that I know. On the way out, we see a lot of maneuverings by the Biden administration seemingly designed to muddy up the waters for Donald Trump. Why Joe Biden, who wouldn't allow Poland to give MiGs to Ukraine and Zolensky and the beginning of the conflict there, you know, is now providing ballistic missiles so that and permission for Zolensky in Ukraine to fire them into Russia, which has resulted in high personic technology being used and a change in nuclear policy nuclear strike policy by Putin and Russia, which is if you fire a ballistic missile into Russia, they have every right to nuke you. So tensions are escalating there. Assad gets overthrown, and the first thing Joe Biden does there is start firing missiles into Syria knowing that Donald Trump wants a negotiated settlement in Europe. And Donald Trump said, stay out of what's going on in Syria. That's their problem. You know, why would he be doing that?
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is the last gas Sean of a failed foreign policy of Joe Biden. And it didn't start with Joe Biden, but it exists with Joe Biden that doesn't fully recognize I think where the American people wants to be and certainly what Donald Trump ran on, it's going to be a much more restrained foreign policy. We're going to have peace through strength, but it's going to be less interventionist. But I think what's really scary is that you take the Ukraine example, on their way out, the American people delivered a verdict, but on their way out sort of begging or or dating Vladimir Putin to overreact to extend the conflict that President Trump wants to solve and bring peace to that area. I mean, this is but again I think they're trying to tie the hands of President Trump. They're sending out, you know, twenty billion dollars more on the way out. They're doing this through a lot of agencies. But this is a dangerous game to play. President Trump's been very clear Europe needs to step up as relates to Europe. We need an iron dome for America. We need to rebuild our industrial base, and we need to focus on our chief adversary, which is China. That's pretty simple. People understand it. He ran on it in a one in an overwhelming way. So it's just, you know, it's it's shameful that President are Yeah, that Joe Biden on his way out here is again creating a more difficult situation. But here's the good news, John, and you know this, President Trump is ready. He is ready. I've been meeting with these cabinet nominees coming in. He has a reform agenda, he is motivated, he won the popular vote. He is ready to institute real reform in this kind of you know, disruptive versus permanent Washington mantra. The American people bought into it, and he's going to deliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely agree with that. You know how pathetic was wink and Tony Blinken when finally, after all of this time, and this became an issue during the campaign because Kamala Harris would do nothing differently she'd said regarding the exit, which was a disaster out of Afghanistan, and now acknowledging that they screwed it up and thirteen people didn't need to die. Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: Our thoughts are with all of the gold Star families. They're with the State Department, any of the employees who lost their lives over the course of twenty years, of most who are involved in Afghanistan. And I think today, especially of the thirteen heroes that we lost at Abbygate, and I deeply regret that we did not do more and could not do more to protect them. And to those families who were here with us today, you're in my thoughts, my prayers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really a little too little, too late for my liking your tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, it's a shame. I don't understand it. I mean, we can have policy disagreements about the direction of the country, but acknowledging that mistake and trying to make it right with the families. Should have happened a long, long time ago. It's probably the same reason, honestly, Sean, that they've not acknowledged and acknowledged Lake and Riley and a lot of the people who have been victims of violent crime because of the fifteen million illegal immigrants that have flooded across the border, because they were trying to pad their election stats. I mean, this is really shameful behavior. And you know, they wouldn't even meet with these folks. They would not even meet with these parents and these family members.
Speaker 1: And these are Harris Biden, unvetted the illegals murdering, raping, committing other violent crimes against Americans. We have known terrorsts in the country, gang members, cartel members, and they allowed it all to happen. And they can't pick up a phone when one of these unvetted illegals that they allowed in kills an American number. Once did they pick up. Donald Trump picked up the phone. He called Joscelyn Nungary's family, he called Rachel Morin's family, he called Lake and Riley's families. But there's thousands of other family victims because of this, and they kept saying no, the border is secure. The border secure, they just lied to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't believe your line eyes. And I do think on day one you're going to see it. You're going to see a flurry of executive orders, because we know with those executive orders, President Trump had a forty five year low and illegal immigration. Biden undid all of them with ninety plus executive orders. On day one, President Trump's going to come in and we're going to have a secure border. No nation in the history of the world has done this willingly opened it up to this kind of thing. And the Democrats, I think, you know, those four years, this sort of woke ideology, this open border's crowd. They weren't just writing white papers anymore, Sean. They were in charge, and they had these disastrous policies that have harmed American And I think President Trump's message of restoring American greatness, having a secure border, being energy downin it resonated because people love the country, they want us to do well. This whole idea of apologizing for America America is inherently racist, and all of these things that they've been spouting and teaching school kids, the American people rejected all of that, so a new day is coming, but there's a lot of a lot of destruction and despair that's been left in the wake of this current administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm guessing that you're against taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals and for convicts. I'm just guessing people.
Speaker 2: It is about ninety five percent of Americans. Yes, yes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was another genius idea of Kamala Harrison and one of the reasons this is so important. You know, I look at where we are as a country, and there's so much to do and so much to prioritize. I may be wrong, but I think what's going to happen. And I've been saying it, and I always say it the same way. I start with or I end with. I pray to God that I'm wrong. Well, with known terrorists that they have allowed into the country, I say, it's a matter of when. It's not a matter of if we are we will be attacked. It will be terrorists, a terrorist attack on our homeland. I think it's one hundred percent. Again, I pray to God, I'm wrong. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: I feel the same way, but I will I will point this out. The nine to eleven about ninety percent of the difficulty, and those terrorists pulling that off was getting here, getting here.
Speaker 1: They're already here, though, Senator No.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's what I'm saying. So the Biden administration removed that degree of difficulty altogether. Right, So they just let these folks in and we know they're here, and then there's people we don't know are here that are here who are terrorists. Right, So we just have the known folks. There's a lot of folks that are unknown, and so I pray it doesn't happen either. But the but you know, even Chris Ray, even Chris Rae, who repinized that department and lost all credibility, has said he's never seen these sort of red flags post nine to eleven, and Biden willingly led him in.
Speaker 1: You know, he resigned today, and I'll tell you what a wasted opportunity because after James Comy, he could have restored the world's premier law enforcement agency to its former greatness, and he allowed all of this law breaking to happen. You know, he was too busy, you know, investigating and having his special agents investigate moms and dads at school board meetings and peaceful pro life protesters for crying out loud and of course going after anything and everything Donald Trump. And while he did that, he allowed all of these unvetted illegal immigrants to come in. I mean, this is beyond negligent. Then he'd go before Congress the last six times that I can count that he was there talk about the threat has never been this bad ever, And I'm like, yeah, because you're not enforcing the law regarding our borders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got to get back to law enforcement. They have to restore credibility. They were going after parents under the auspices of the Patriot Act literally as home grown terrorists they were referring, And meanwhile they're terrorists streaming across our border. You know, they're going after Catholics. Really weaponize that department. I had a great visit with Pam Bondi yesterday in my office. Pambondi is an excellent pick. She'll be a great attorney general. You know, I know her from State AG world. She's going to be great return that you know, doj writ large back to going after violent crime and protecting people's constitutional rights, which is what it should be doing. Cash Betel is going to do the same thing these folks are going to go in there, and I think they're going to be disruptors in a good way. Root out the corruption, root out the politization that's happened, and get it back to where it should be. But also, Sean, I think it's worth noting because the American people saw it and they rejected this again too. Not only did you have the FBI, but you also had the number three person at DOJ leave the office and go to the New York office. You had the number two prosecutor for the Alvin brad prosecution. You had the number two prosecutor in Fulton County coordinating at the White House. All these cases were dead, None of them had any merit. They were all zombie cases. Biden gives a speech in November twenty two when clear Trump's going to run, and he says, there's no way President Trump should ever be in the Oval office. Guess what, all these things happen, These zombie cases are resurrected. You have the worst, you know, political prosecution in American history. And President Trump stood them all down. He stood them all down and went into arenas big and small, all across this country, thirty thousand people at a time, he made the case. He almost took a bullet. I mean he did, but he almost died. He'd faced it all down. And the American people rewarded that courage and bravery and a vision. And I think the next four years are going to be glorious.
Speaker 1: I think they could be the most transformation all in history. If he just keeps his promises, if he restores law and order and gets rid of defund dismantled NOBIL, if he secures the voters, if he deports if we can find them, the terrorist cartel's gang members, drug dealers, violent criminals, if he if he can fix the economy, bring it back to its greatness, get interest rates down, make us the most energy dominant country on Earth. He's already restoring America's stature on the on the world stage. Things have changed just because he won. I can only imagine how much better they'll get when he gets in office.
Speaker 2: Yep. And he also wants to reform these agencies. The administrative state's gotten way too big. It needs structural reform. He's going to come in, He's going to change him. No presidents ever really wanted to do that, Sean, because the executive branch generally speaking, wants to ingrandize their power. Right. They and the founders knew that these you know, you would try to be jealously guard your authority. They've continued to grow it over time. It's too big, it's too too unruly. But President Trump has a different incentive structure. He's not running again. He wants his legacy to beat this kind of reform, and he's getting reformers in these key positions who are going to shake things up. And then we need that now more than ever.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, Senator Eric Schmidt, eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, Hi twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program now, who says it better to give them receive? Who says that At blinds dot com you can do both by treating yourself and your home to custom window treatments that make every visitor that will feel welcome in your home. It can transform any or every room in your home. And at Blinds dot com they will do that with their custom window treatments that will add warmth and personality to any space. It's the perfect design touch to make every moment with family and friends this holiday season even more special and one that you'll enjoy for years to come. You can skip the long lines waiting around all day just to get a quote from some pushy commissioned salesperson with Blinds dot Com shopping online, it does not mean you sacrifice on quality or style or service. At Blinds, they have professional design experts. They will guide you to the perfect selection, all on your schedule, and they make it simple and easy for measuring an installation, and it's all professional. You get one window or one hundred windows installed at one low cost. There's no better company than Blinds dot Com. Simple, fast and easy and right now for the holidays. Save up to forty percent off on select styles and a free professional measure. Up to forty percent off free measure right now. When you go to Blinds dot Com to day, I don't know what they've got planned in there, but my staff says, Oh, we want to play something for you. What would you like to? What do you Why are you always up to something? Why can't I just do my show?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 5: The joy of life is surprising you. I think you are going too love.
Speaker 1: I don't get a lot. I don't like surprises. I don't like this surprise. This is true birth. Oh it's true ouh it being true to himself.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't be that way. It wasn't supposed to be that way. We were supposed to be on a steady, if difficult, sometimes marched towards progress. And yet, just a few weeks ago, the United States voted for a second time to not elect its first woman president. Everywhere women's rights and women's progress is under attack, overtly and subtlely. But I want you to know that I am and always will be a proud feminist. You will always have an ally in me and in my government.
Speaker 1: Whytn't you resign in an appoint a woman.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's got there. Maybe he is a woman who knows you know what I mean, although if he was a true feminist he would shave his hair.
Speaker 1: Is no bigger fan of the iron Lady, the former Prime Minister of Great Britain, the late Prime Minister of Great Britain, Margaret Thatcher than me, and it it's I am no problem electing a woman to be the president of our country.
Speaker 5: Well as an anti feminist. I want to let you know I'm an anti feminist. I am an anti anything based on gender or race. I think it's utter nonsense.
Speaker 1: You're against all identity politics.
Speaker 5: I just feel very strongly that if you cannot, it's kind of like those shows and I don't watch them, but my kids do, like The Voice or whatever where they have like they don't turn the chair around until they pick the person. Like if you just go in blindly listening to someone, and if you can decide based on merit reading about someone or listening to someone, then great, that's awesome. But if I have to pick you because you check a box and that box has anything to do with you know, anything other than the meritocracy of getting the job fairly, I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Let me tell you Kamala Harris didn't lose because she was a woman. He lost because she is incompetent, unqualified for the job, and her radicalism and extremism. That enough said, little justin all right, let's get to our busy telephones. Let us say hi to Gordon in the United Socialist utopia known as California. My our prayers do go out to the people in California wildfires again Malibu. I know Pepperdine University is being threatened. It's a mess out there, and I don't wish that on anybody. I lived out there. I went back to Tana Barbara after they had had a and I'd lived there five years, and I went back and I saw the devastation I mean of an entire neighborhood because of one of these wildfires. And if you get Santa Ana wins included and it got to help you anyway, Gordon, how are you sorry about what's going on out there.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well, Sean, thank you for taking McCall. Hello, Linda. And I like to say I live in the state of Jefferson and knock out California. That's that's kind of how we roll out here. So if you don't know what state of Jefferson is, uh, I encourage you to look that up. You know, one of your callers yesterday just really, man, I tell you, just when you think we're reaching the lowest of the low in this country and then somebody calls in and tries to condone what happened to Brian Thompson and my coincious condolences go out to Brian Thompson and his family. I mean, it's you know, I can't believe I have to say this, but you know, you can't have a society where you walk up to people on the street and murder them because you don't agree with them, or work in industries that you that you don't like. You know, I work in adult beverage sales out here in in in state of Jefferson or or California. I guarantee you I've sold hundreds of thousands of cases over my career. I can Unfortunately, I can guarantee you that you know, alcohol that I sold into an account was consumed and and and probably somebody made a bad decision that negatively affected somebody, And I have no control over that. What's next, Somebody's gonna roll up to me and shoot me on the street. I mean, what are we talking about?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: It just really blew me away.
Speaker 7: The other thing I wanted to to talk to you about.
Speaker 4: Is I think that you know, what happened to Brian Thompson is awful, but I think it can shed light on how broken our healthcare system is. And there's no condoning this at all, But I really hope the incoming administration, President Trump, can really look at reforming healthcare. I mean, I've been fainted for years. I just don't understand why it can't be in the private sector and run more like autoly serance. I don't know why it's attached to your employment. There's there's no reason for that, right. Competition and profit gives you the very best goods and services and products you have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. I mean, and they are. Look, there's very, very legitimate criticism of the healthcare and health insurance industry. I think it got dramatically worse because of Obamacare, but that's me. There is a book that turned into a movie called Raymaker and Anyway. It was about John Grisham novel and it was, I mean, really captured, how you know, corrupt some insurance companies can be. And I know people that have lived through insurance nightmares, people that have had that have lived through hurricanes. You know, for example, if you have a hurricane and you think your house is insured, then the hurricane comes and your house gets flooded, then you're told, oh no, no, your hurricane insurance only covers wind and or if in the case of health insurance, Oh no, no, no, your insurance only covers this doctor who's never a available, or you're only allowed one test, not the five tests that you need, and it frustrates the hell out of people. Now, on one side of it, Americans have got to get more in tune with what their insurance is offering. They've got to look for created alternatives that will provide them the care that they need if that God forbid moment comes, you have a heart attack, a stroke, you get cancer, bad accident. You know, I happen to be a big believer in catastrophic care. With those high deductibles, you can afford that would take care that you only pay up the X number of dollars. But if that bad moment comes, you're covered. You know, there's there's also now affordable, relatively affordable. It's not cheap, but it's not off the charts expensive. You know, for example, if you just want to get concierge's care for basic things like a coal the sniffles, a broken bone, broken finger, you know, whatever you need, stitches, whatever it is, you know, you can get that type of plan to supplement your care so you don't have to wait in a waiting room for four thousand hours. There are options now, but most Americans this is their big problem. And we've talked about this for years. We have our friend doctor Josh down in Wichita, Kansas has been on this program all the time and he has for fifty dollars a month unlimited visits to his practice with his partners per adult and I think it's at the time it was ten dollars for children. They've duplicated this concierge service all around the country, which makes it affordable for any American in a town or a city like Wichita. And I don't know if they could duplicate that in a big city. I would imagine they probably could if they wanted to. And so there are alternatives. And then if you let's say you have high blood pressure or you have a high cholester levels, you'll leave his office that day with the medicines because he negotiates directly with pharmaceutical companies and you get it for penny on the dollars. Penny's on the dollar. So there are alternatives. We have discussed them for years, medical savings accounts, things like that. But you know, we got locked into Obamacare and it screwed everything up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dumpster fire that is Obamacare is clearly the problem here. I just feel that when you put things in the free market, let the free market figure it out.
Speaker 7: You get a fender.
Speaker 4: Bender, you get you file a claim, You pick your body shop. Why can't I file a claim, pick my retail hospital, and go and go handle my my situation. I just I just think that the system is broken. Like you said, I love the model that you described, and that sounds great. I just I just feel like we could have such an amazing, you know, number one healthcare system in the world because the government has to get out of the way. Yeah, reasonable regulation, I get that. Like everything the ABC regulates my industry, right, reasonable regulation. But let's of free markets. The best goods and services come from the free markets.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is a great we can jumpstart this conversation into the failures of the insurance industry. It's an issue that people in Florida are dealing with because of hurricanes, et cetera. It's a big, big issue, and that's home insurance. Then you have the high cost of car insurance. I mean, life is expensive and everything's gotten way more expensive under Harris and Biden. But we do need to bifurcate this conversation off of the assassination of the United Healthcare CEO. You don't justify assassination by saying, well, you know, I understand why people are frustrated, because then you're making excuses for assassination anyway, Gordon, appreciate it. Man, Thanks for the call. Eight hundred and nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Sewn in Texas works in the healthcare industry. Sean, how are you.
Speaker 7: I'm fairly good. Thank you, we're taking my call. One of the things I'm calling about is the misconception that everybody has with the insurance industry. They think that, you know, somebody sitting behind the desk saying, oh, I'm going to decline John. You know he can't have that procedure today. When it's the plan. You said it exactly right, just a minute ago. It is the plan that the employer. Let's say you work for somebody, it's the plan that they pick. Okay, it's it's the states. The states pick a plan, and then then.
Speaker 1: The states pick a plan, the employers pick a plan, and then what people don't do is they don't find out the details in the plan until it's too.
Speaker 7: Late exactly, and they don't want But yet they blame the insurance company. You know, they're blaming the person because.
Speaker 1: Well they do make it frustrating as hell. There's no you cannot dispute that.
Speaker 7: Agree. I absolutely agree. I mean, especially for elder people. My mom's going through it. It's it's ridiculous with what they have to go through. But at the same time, it's it's, you know, to celebrate a murderer, I mean, people want to marry him. I mean, this is this guy murdered somebody allectively murdered, somebody, a CEO that has children, and they want to celebrate him. I mean, that's what our country has come to.
Speaker 1: It is very The problem for many Americans is there's only one Obamacare exchange option for a big part of the country. That's a big problem. The cost of health insurance and home insurance and car insurance a skyrocketed, especially the last four years, so that's a problem, and inflation has taken away a lot of disposable income. Though at some point, you know, you got to prioritize food or more health insurance. You're probably not going to have the health insurance. I went for years of my early adult life with no health insurance. I didn't find out till years later that my father took out a plan for me. Didn't tell me about it. After I'd fallen off a roof and busted up my face and and you know, broke my arm and dislocated my arm. I didn't any He told me years later. He goes, I got your health care plan after the accident. I said, really, I didn't even know you had done it. And I thought it was really nice of him to do that, and and he couldn't afford it. Look, there there are other options, but you need to know what your plan covers. Does it Does it give you the level of care you want? And then you have to factor and if you can afford it. I couldn't afford health insurance at that point in my life. I just couldn't. I was barely making ends meet. I could barely pay my rent. I was driving a you know, a two hundred dollars van for a number of those years, my work van, which is the best two hundred bucks I ever spent my life. All Right, that's going to wrap things up for Today Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. We are loaded up. Where is the urgency over these massive dining room size drones lying all over New Jersey? Where's Joe? Where's Kamala's may orchis We'll check in with Jim Jordan. We also have experts on drones and what they're capable of. Also, the left celebrating the murder of this United Healthcare ceo. Why is that happening? Doctor Drew Pinsk weighs in on that. We'll talk about all the other news of the day, and bye bye, Chris Ray, Jim Jordan on that, Charles Payne, Joe Kanca, nine Eastern, Hannity on Fox, See you to night, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.