Speaker 1: It's time for don't give the day.
Speaker 2: It's a read, but you're so good at you're trying to be a Charlamage.
Speaker 3: She only wants Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: To damn Chalom Maine.
Speaker 3: Who do you give it?
Speaker 4: Dusky?
Speaker 5: The other day?
Speaker 3: To now well sexy red donkey Today for Wednesday, August twenty first goes to a twenty eight ye old woman named shah Nieha Cobbs. Shaunisha hails from Portage, Indiana. Never heard of the place, but dropping the clues bombs from Portage, Indiana, And like most Americans, she's always looking for a way to save a dollar or two, always looking for a discount. And I don't blame her because times is hard out here. Okay, if you are blessed to have some food on the table and the roof over your head, you are winning. Don't let nobody tell you different. Drop on the clues bombs. Everybody who got a food on their table and a roof over their head, that is a blessing.
Speaker 2: I know things get hard sometimes and we all just.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure it out, doing our best, But trust me when I tell you that success is subjective. And if you got food on the tables, and the roof over your head and.
Speaker 2: You are happy, then you are winning. Simple as that.
Speaker 3: Well, Shanisha Cobbs was trying to win. Okay, she was trying to be happy, see Shenissa Cobbs was trying to do what all Americans out here doing, and that's feeding their families.
Speaker 2: Okay. She Nissa was sitting at home, minding her business, and she got a download.
Speaker 3: By download, I mean she was probably watching TV one and saw a commercial for one of the world's largest casual dining brands, Applebee's. Drop on the clues bombs for Applebee's never ever well out.
Speaker 2: Front on apple Bee's.
Speaker 3: Okay, on the come up of this thing called life, I've had some amazing thought times.
Speaker 2: And apple Bee's salute the Applebee's.
Speaker 3: On Rivers Avenue in North Charleton, South Carolina, right across from Nofoozmall. Apple Bee's in Monk's Corner, South Carolina, right right over there on remember see Dennis Boulevard, Those mozarella sticks, those boneless.
Speaker 2: Buffalo wings, that chicken case of diar with some fries. What you talking about? Okay?
Speaker 3: I got nothing but love for apple Bees and soda is shah Nisa? She went there with two other adults and several juveniles, okay, a bunch of hungry ass little kids, and she tried to game the system. She tried to take advantage of apple Bee's all you can eat, okay, all you can eat fifteen ninety nine. Specially you heard about it, huh. I thought it was fourteen ninety nine, but it must have went up a little bit. Pricing participation always do very but yes, since earlier this year, for a limited time, guests can enjoy an unlimited feast of all you can eat boneless wings, ribblets, and double crunch scrimp for fourteen ninety nine when you dine in the restaurant, okay, dining only, no orders to go. Well, Sha Nisha came in to dine with her clan, Remember what I said, two other adults and several juveniles, and she ordered one all you can eat special Okay, one order of all you can eat boneless wings, all you can eat riblets, all you can eat double crunch scrimp, all you can eat fries, and inless endless amounts of water.
Speaker 2: I'm sure now nothing else, nothing else.
Speaker 4: You don't know how to bust down?
Speaker 2: Go seven of them?
Speaker 4: Know you know how to bust down go.
Speaker 3: That's why we're here today, ladies and getlemen because of the bus down. Okay, life was all good until the bill came. When the bill came, an Applebee's manager informed the group that each person would have to pay for one serving of the deal. You know, Shannis and company wasn't gone for that because they had several juveniles several usually means seven, and then it was two adults, including Sarnisia. So that bill at fifteen ninety nine a pop was at minimum one hundred and fifty nine dollars and some change. Now, I know some of y'all out there just rich and got money to blow. For one hundred and fifty nine dollars in a restaurant is a luxury, a privilege that so.
Speaker 2: Many of us take for granted. If it's not, then how it comes.
Speaker 3: Shehanissa was in there trying to bust down the system. Okay, she was trying to game the system. But lice were eventually called to the scene and dispatchers were warned ahead of time they expect multiple females screaming and threatening people. See, Sharissa didn't feel like she should have to pay no more than sixteen dollars because it was an all you can eat special, and they argued that the menu did not specify that the deal didn't cover the table with that defense did not work, okay, because the two words, and those two words are per person, all right, I mean directly beneath the all you can eat adding was the words per person in bold letters. Nothing left to see here, folks.
Speaker 2: Now, Shenisa clearly embarrassed. She was clearly in bass.
Speaker 3: So she stopped arguing with the police for a second just to argue with another couple who was probably staring at her, you know, chastising, probably laughing. Recording told us sit her poe ass down somewhere. Okay, so she needs to started arguing with the couple. Police tried to calm her down, and when she wouldn't, they locked her ass up, arrested up a disorderly conduct all because she was trying to do what all Americans want to do, and that's eat and eat good. Let me tell you something, man, if I was governor of Indiana, I would pardon Sissa.
Speaker 2: All right. This should definitely be consequences. There are actions, but jail time is a bit excessive. See here's the thing I told y'all earlier.
Speaker 3: Going out to eat is a luxury a lot of people can't afford nowadays, But going out is also something that brings people joy. Imagine having a bunch of kids who are hungry, and they all saying they want to go to Applebee's, and all you want to do, is a parent, is make that happen for them. So it's a combination of hunger and making your kids happy. Think about how happy you were as a child when your parents have some extra money to take you somewhere, those red times when they told you, Kato got it at the house. Okay, Mom, I want McDonald's. We got McDonald's at the house. One of the greatest lies ever told, okay, right up there with White Jesus and Santa Claus, was there's McDonald's at the house. Never in the history of life has someone had the Golden arches.
Speaker 2: At the house. Okay.
Speaker 3: So to be able to take your kids out or the a meal from a restaurant, that's a blessing. And Shanna wanted to provide that experience for her kids. So I would have gave her a community service or something to make her work at Apple Bee's and then let her take the free food home to the kids. On another note, this is the reason that at the DNC, the VP Kamala Harris has to talk about the issues during her speech. The Obamas were last night. They preached their message of hope. I get it, but hope is the bare minimum. I understand why it's important to have hope. Hope is like when you first see the.
Speaker 2: All you can eat commercial for Apple Bee's.
Speaker 3: Okay, Shaunisia had hope all right once she saw that commercial, Hope, Okay, that was like a glimpse of light in the darkness. She saw an opportunity to bring joy to people she loved. And the hope is great. Okay, you know, hope is great. They've been trying to they try to feed us hope and fear. They've been trying to get us to vote out of fear in regard to Trump. I mean, they're always trying to get us the vote out of fair. But not being able to feed your kids, not being able to make your kids happy.
Speaker 2: It's scarier than Trump. But now that we have given people to fears, we've given them hope.
Speaker 3: It's time for Vice President Harris to bring it home by talking about actual issues. The number one issue is the economy. The message she's pushing about rebuilding the middle class, it.
Speaker 2: Starts with all you can eat Mazarelli sticks. Okay, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: After you pay your bills, after you pay your rent, your childcare, after you pay for your life, do you have anything left over for a little bit of joy? That's what these politicians don't understand. Folks need a couple of dollars for joy. That is part of rebuilding the middle class. What type of world do we live in when a person can enjoy the double crunch scrimp at Applebee's just because.
Speaker 2: They want to.
Speaker 3: So, even though what shot Nissa did is stupid, understand the circumstances that God are there, but some donkey of todays just sell themselves. Please give Shot Niche to Cobs, to sweet Sounds and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 5: Oh the oh the day.
Speaker 2: Ye you feel hebble griss on the bone? Turn up a little bit. You're big Mac? What's up?
Speaker 3: Mac?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I just wanted to add to First Off, you spoke that eloquently, but I just wanted to add people we should probably watch the wording. If it's all you can eat, then it should be that, not all you can eat here.
Speaker 2: You have to say that because.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of times where I try to all I can eat and they judge me for the amount because I hear that and it's a personal challenge to me. But you have to be specific and say all you can eat here apple Bees at Olive Garden, because if you don't, I'm gonna think I can all I can eat anywhere.
Speaker 3: Don't you think she was wrong though, to try to buy one all you can eat all the for nineteen people.
Speaker 2: No, No, I do not.
Speaker 4: You know, dang well, you ain't buying just one.
Speaker 1: First, I count as two people, so technically I'm allowed to for three impossibly.
Speaker 4: Three impossible is crazy?
Speaker 5: Game is so.
Speaker 1: Technically you can't judge me for what I do with my food because I've technically counted three.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Buffet, hate to see you coming, Oh you can eat special, Hate to see Big Max restaurant like Stone Steve, you hit that glass breaking? Yeah, when they say for a limited time only, that's what they mean. People like maxt All walking in.
Speaker 2: How do you put the chalk on your.
Speaker 4: Tire when your.
Speaker 3: Man too many three hundred plus pounds coming in and that's when the limited time stops.
Speaker 2: Ya don't want to play a game? No, I don't want to play a game. Okay, why do you want to play a game? I'm just curious. No, you're not curious, all right? You know exactly, you know exactly what racist.
Speaker 4: Person is not even though because the older I get, the no, I don't care what color she is, I understand. The older I get, the more I feel. You got food at home, it's expensive, she got, it's multiple people with her, she probably got kids with her. They want to eat everything. They want to know.
Speaker 2: What is the joy of going out?
Speaker 3: That's what I mean when I say, like, you know, people just want to need a little bit of extra money for joy. You just want to be able to go out to a restaurant and enjoy a little quick one hundred dollars twenty dollars meal.
Speaker 2: With your family.
Speaker 4: If you're still stuck on what race she.
Speaker 2: Is, no, no, But I mean she tried to get over on the system. I mean she did what she was doing as out of out of uh.
Speaker 4: I think she one of us, and they owe us.
Speaker 2: Out of need. All right, well, thank you for that. Donkey to day.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the Harns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning at Breakfast Club