Speaker 1: Shout out as a broken wave. Shut up, yew.
Speaker 2: Broken Play were after Can I call it a monster week? Oh man, we was everywhere. If the NBA didn't know us, they know us now. We was everwhere. We saw everywhere. We don't we woulda started talking doing the comments. We got some Broken Play comments. Oh man, look at the love we receiving. We gotta get stephen A on broken Plate just so big. Now all caps can let him know he don't know ship. I need to know who said this. Man, I'm loving that. And you know what, I realized people are taking Broken Play seriously because we was on different media platforms and people would go and tag give Broken Play their credit. And that's bigger than us because they see it, they see the brand coming.
Speaker 1: Let me read another.
Speaker 2: Come in, man, I cannot wait to see this show during football season.
Speaker 1: Oh man, clap it up for that.
Speaker 2: The young man have a dream basketball ain't even know he read it for football season. That means he's gonna be locked in. Oh my god, I'm scared to read this one and.
Speaker 1: I did not write it.
Speaker 2: This is the best show on the eighty five South Channel.
Speaker 1: Congrats.
Speaker 2: Now you know I ain't say that because I want to congratulate it myself. Hey who we need two episodes a week?
Speaker 1: Lmao.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna tell you like I tell my baby mama.
Speaker 1: I don't got it. I don't got it.
Speaker 2: Now for real, it's gonna get to a point because we know how sports moving.
Speaker 1: But I think football.
Speaker 2: Season gonna be much easier for us though basketball they have four five games a week. I can't be on prize peaks and come shoot this because then I'm taking away from one thing. Carlos, better increase the budget.
Speaker 1: Now your go.
Speaker 2: Who wrote that? Who wrote that? Now you're talking all right? Oh man, somebody wrote us a book. Fire show. Only critique is that sports be moving fast as fuck. They put am So talking about how the Kings lost five days ago, while these next series already on game three.
Speaker 1: And now you exaggerating they don't be that far behind.
Speaker 2: The analysis don't hit the same cause five days in sports is like a month in real life relevance. Maybe even consider live streaming the day of with no editor needed.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Broken Play, nigga you doing, nigga?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 1: You come up telling us what to do.
Speaker 2: But now it's a lot going on for real, and I gotta start to show off with this. Did y'all see my boy Ja Morant in the club in Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Like I told you who, he was brun. He doesn't care what y'all what y'all think about him.
Speaker 2: He got messed up and then right or wrong, he said, I know where I could go and the shit won't happen.
Speaker 1: It won't be frowned upon. Come to Atlanta, You're gonna get celebrated.
Speaker 2: Now he's featured on the Flyers. He go from having a little misshappen Denver. Okay, y'all didn't like when I did that. I'm gonna go to Atlanta. Now I'm featured on the Flyers. You can see little Baby Friday, and you can see John Morant Saturday. He was rapping NBA A young boy. I told you, I know who these niggas listen to. That's why they moved the way they moved. Lebron when he do his press comference and interviews, he more sophisticated. You know, he probably listening to jay z nas fabulous. I give him Jeezy tip. You know, the newer music. They probably go back to the older music. But it still was like they might talk that dope boy, but they still had head or elegant whale throwing it on you. Yeah, a business sense like they'll still get the money, but they were doing you know, dirty shit.
Speaker 1: He be a young boy, ain't no business. He kill as soon as the beat drop.
Speaker 2: So John Moran, no, ken ay, yeah, I'll play cool in the press conference, John Marian, how you feel.
Speaker 1: About Oh yeah, yeah, I was wrong.
Speaker 2: Soon as he got in his car, he cut the NBA young boy back on fuck him and drove here in Atlanta the whole summer. You canna forget it.
Speaker 1: I know QCP fin assigning.
Speaker 2: Him and coach Kate working on some type of deal because you're like, he don't need the money, So they trying to figure out what can we offer him.
Speaker 1: He don't need no roller, he don't need no car. He got the bag already. Go offer him.
Speaker 2: I know what he's gonna offer, two little baby features that some money came back.
Speaker 1: If you've been tuning in the broken play, you know what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get down with prize piece. They matching anything that you matching. If you put up one hundred, they gonna match it. If you put up ninety, they gonna match it. You put up eighty, they gonna match what you're waiting for. You missing out on free money because I'm telling you seventy six versus Celtic, you can't go wrong with Jylen Brown points, read, bonds and shit whatever counting seventy six, Harden been going crazy.
Speaker 1: You're missing free.
Speaker 2: Money, sons and nuggets. Devin Booker is a lock with the points. I don't care if they have his points at eighty seven. I'm taking him for eighty eighty because I know he gonna look at the prize. Beach, oh Pride. Peach tried me. They think I don't look at your ages that one. I'm going for ninety. He do stuff like that. Nuggets, Yogis. I talk a lot of junk about you, Yokis, but rebounds and assists.
Speaker 1: You gonna get in.
Speaker 2: Trouble with double last game, the boy had fifty three. You're missing out on easy money. Now, I could be honest Heat versus niggas, leave it alone. I can't predict that. If I I A I don't know. I will say this. Julius Render will have four personal files every game. Three of them gonna be offensive.
Speaker 1: Fakers.
Speaker 2: Adney Davis with the rebounds la. Lebron James assists law man, you're missing free money. Shout out the prize piece. Use code broken play. When you type broken play in, they ain't gonna match the money. And then once you get set up, you come watch broken play.
Speaker 1: And we gonna tell you how to keep your money.
Speaker 2: Lebron James has Lebron James son has committed to USC. I was FeelA say Lebron James Jr. But we call him Bronnie Bronnie James, USC.
Speaker 1: Clap it up for that. Your dad the best player in the world.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do nothing. You never had to pick up a basketball. Your daddy got a lifetime like it deal, but you still was hungry enough to go get it on your own. And people out here asking would he would he have a chance at the NBA if he won Lebron's son, Yes, y'all didn't say that boy, Luke Walton, Bill Waltson Son, that garbage bouster. You ain't say that about Mike Dunan Vy. All them garbage bousing.
Speaker 1: Done came in the league. Now when it is Lebron James, do he get yes?
Speaker 2: And it even he then I still would say yes, but Noah Brnne could play berndieckl Who Hey, but you know who Bryce is gonna be the one? Yeah, I'm telling you always the youngest son. Look at Steph curR. Oh no, Steph curd Yeah, that ain't a good example. I'll admit when I'm wrong, but that time I wentn't corrected myself. Melo who la mellow ball?
Speaker 1: He got? He got one big brother?
Speaker 2: Who dcent that middle brother lew that's a garbage Bostard.
Speaker 1: He is on Basketball Wives right now.
Speaker 2: He the first mayor to make it the basketball wives.
Speaker 4: Shaq got a son, Yeah, he got about a couple of them.
Speaker 5: He si is in the g G League.
Speaker 1: Oh and Scotty Pepper son and g lead to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a dual contract with the Lakers. He's on the Lakers last night. It's so nice.
Speaker 5: He played with in high school.
Speaker 1: Who Scotty Pepper Jr. He ain't touched the court. It's so it's probably somethingmuch going through it head.
Speaker 2: Uh, his old his old play cusein. You know, Mike and Scotty grew up together. So now here my play cousin.
Speaker 1: Hi, my mama and.
Speaker 4: His teammate Malipe Beasley dated his mom for a little bit too.
Speaker 1: Then right then that's when you got to step in. Mama. Shit, your whole heads down.
Speaker 2: Bro, If you don't dated my my teammate, ma, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Damn Scotty Piper Jr. If you watch this show, it's no distributed. I'm speaking in I'm talking about your mama.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm gonna say I'm speaking hypothetical. But yo, Mama, all the w W did that?
Speaker 2: So we don't know speaking nothing dead that James Harden talk to that man.
Speaker 1: He back.
Speaker 2: I don't think he ever left Marcelle. He needed a trip to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Ever since he came back from Vegas, he been on the tower.
Speaker 2: Sometimes all you need is a little drugs and a little pussy.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm gonna mute that part. All you need is a little posson. No for real? Yeah, Doc Rever was okay, he knew what he needed. You walking around you ain't feeling. He said, hey, man, go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: You sure, coach, Yes, go to Vegas, boy, because I'm trying to I'm trying to get us to the finals and be acting like he hurt and you ain't had no push all season because he's up there in Philly. He don't know how to handle them Philly women. He gangst up, Damn Philly. Yeah so, and he don't want to keep flying women up. We got him some little break. Go out there to Vegas. The man. They said that boy, they said he booked a whole hotel, nothing but him and seven seven thousand women.
Speaker 1: He didn't make He didn't make it in every room, so they try.
Speaker 2: He trying to hurry up and close this series out, so he go finish what he started.
Speaker 1: Now what they saying, I don't you know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't get all my analytics from the people that that's why people watch this show. Because I'm gonna tell you what they don't want to tell you. But no, James Harden, I don't jose to sign. I'm happy for him, bro, because they left Houston, you went up to Brooklyn. They felt like you went to missing piece. Now that whole team broke it up. He is in Philly, bawling game winning shots. This ain't no him being robbing to and be batman. He took over and he playing great. Speaking of MBI and b won m V b.
Speaker 1: Clap it up for that. Look, we got.
Speaker 2: One of the best sports analytic research departments in the history of sports broadcasting and it's just our fourth week. If they will pull the clip up, I said, And Bid was gonna win MVP.
Speaker 1: Yo Yo kicch I don't know.
Speaker 2: They said he should win MVP, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not in my book, I like him Bid. He beat Yo Kic and he beat Younis last week.
Speaker 2: I said, he gotta stop dancing. He has to stop dancing. He deserved that MVP. But Yokis, I know, I don'et talked a lot of trash about you, boy, and I meant it when I said it. I still do think I could check you one on one. But you is a real nigga. You knew that was the son's owner.
Speaker 1: He went on there and pushed the ship out, getting the fuck out the way.
Speaker 2: Hey, they asked him in a press country, Yokish, did you know who you pushed? He said, a fan? He said, no, no, not just a fan. Do you know who that fan was? He said, was he watching the game? They said, yes, well he was a fan. I don't give him damn if he was an owner. Yokis standing on business and welcome to the NBA street nigga lead.
Speaker 1: You were on that with jah Morean.
Speaker 2: Draymond, Man, I know, hey and' he popped for fifty three y'all.
Speaker 1: Ad bro Yokics like that? What? And it was? I ain't gonna say we slept on him. It was me. I done talk the most shit about you, Yokic.
Speaker 2: But when you push that son's owner, damn the fifty three points that When I seen right there, I said, oh he liked that. He said, I don't need nobody holding up them, holding up the game trying to Hey, yeah, get the hell out the way right. But if that would have been but this one, I have a problem with the NBA. If that would have been Draymond, Draymond would have been sitting right over there in that chair cause they would have kicked his ass out the league.
Speaker 1: A black man pushing a white owner.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, you think it's racism.
Speaker 1: They would have escorted his ass out that arena that night.
Speaker 2: See Yokic get a pass. See That's why I like foreign foreign players. I like foreign people period, because they know when to play the game.
Speaker 1: No English, he pushed the ship out of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know the Sun's own, Yes you do, Nigga, y'all know everybody on the rocks. Y'all get the printouts just like US reporters do. And I only been doing it three weeks and I got one every week.
Speaker 1: But yokis you the real deal? Speaking of real deal and Draymond Blakers are up three one against the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Levon James Levn James, Levin Jomes. I don't like to take I don't like to take pride in other people accomplishments. But I know Lebron seen that clip when Tip said he was on Bankhead. He said, oh yeah, that when y'all he got back in that mold, he forgot he out there in l A.
Speaker 1: He said, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta get back in the city. I want to be on broken plate so I could tell what happened. And we're gonna reach out to you, Bru, We're gonna get you. But Bro three one on the Warriors and they was not favorite at all.
Speaker 5: Oh before the series, Yeah, dog three one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be favorite, and now I'm one.
Speaker 2: Sall shit Now if they lose three straight games, Brun, shit your ad down right there on Bankhead where you were sitting with Chip in Barbecue. But no, I just like the fact people you know them stories. I like how that story came out so naturally because now people's view Lebron is like, oh dang.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, the comments like call him God?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. Yeah, hey, but I'm trying to think what year that could have.
Speaker 2: Been, Marcell twenty what I'm thinking twenty six fifteen?
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, that's when it's back in Cleveland. No, it probably probably before that, before you went to Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you think that during that time? Wait, so okay, with that being said, if it was during that time, this pre Instagram, pre Twitter, so that kept a lot of a lot of that down because you know, he always go dark thirty during playoffs, so you know, I doubt he gonna come in and just say yeah, I was chilling on Bankhead.
Speaker 1: They were like, you don't even be on Twitter. So yeah, hey.
Speaker 2: It made me think of Jankie promoters, as you remember when they asked me like, no, you don't got young Jez in the hood. Somebody probably walked up on til No, you don't got Lebron James on bank Head. This is a billion dollar nigga bruh up three one eight years old Marco, How old are you.
Speaker 1: Twenty three?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 2: I thought you were way much older than that. You mature for your age. Yeah, but we got some high lights coming up, and we got some low lights.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me, This episode is sponsored by Bluetoo. That's what I was just chilling. Guys, Remember the days when you was always ready to go? Now you can increase your performance and get that extra confidence in bed.
Speaker 1: Listen up blue chow dot com.
Speaker 2: Blue Choo is a unique online service that delivers the same active ingredients as Viagona see individual, but in chewable tablets and at a fraction of the cost. You can take them anytime as you can see day night, so you can plan ahead or be ready whenever an opportunity arising. The best part is all done online, so no visits to the dollar's office, no awkward conversations, and no waiting in line in the pharmacy somebody peeking over your shoulder figuring out what you getting. Their process is simple. Sign up at bluetoo dot com, consult with one of their license medical providers, and once.
Speaker 1: You approve, you'll receive your prescription within days.
Speaker 2: Blue Choo wants to help you have better seas discover your options at bluetoo dot com.
Speaker 1: Chew it and do it. And we got a special deal for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Try Bluetooth free when you use our promo code eighty five sports at check out.
Speaker 1: You just gonna pay the five dollars shipping.
Speaker 2: That's bluetoo dot com promo code eighty five Sports to receive your first one free cause they know you're gonna lock in. Visit bluetoo dot com for more details and important safety information. And we think Blutcho was sponsoring this podcast, and I was like, hey, man, I'm joined with one of my my good, my good brothers in comedy man, not just in comedy.
Speaker 1: He's a good brother period.
Speaker 2: And he also no sports because a lot of people I be seeing them talk shit to me and comments they say, now you never played, that's why brand people who playing, So they gonna agree with me on disagree. Now, we got Tyler chronicles in the buildings. Man, Man, Man, Tyler, you were washing, you've been watching the playoff.
Speaker 6: Now, first of all, hey this is dope, man, I'm glad you're doing this.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you having me here and waiting for two hours before.
Speaker 2: Now that deviling was my fault and we're gonna edit that part out that Yeah, that deviinlin was.
Speaker 1: It was bad. He letting his susist go to his head.
Speaker 2: Man, Nigga was on the phone with stephen A for a minute or trying.
Speaker 1: To get this ship took down.
Speaker 3: Man, have a hairline conversation.
Speaker 1: Because I'm trying. I swear the niggas ain don't scream enough on the mother.
Speaker 6: You gotta get some screams and that's how you get the clicks. Man, I'm talking about the highlights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, man, Kevin Durant and Booker ship we go again.
Speaker 2: Now you now you looking from a basketball standpoint, And I said, Kevin Durant and Kevin Booker both on highlights. Do you think they played better without see basketball standpoint?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Did you tell them what what you mean by that?
Speaker 1: You played basketball?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: I played basketball in college and our coach in college as well.
Speaker 1: So if you coach in college.
Speaker 8: In college, you.
Speaker 3: Watch a lot of game film.
Speaker 6: I can almost tell you sometimes when the game starts, who's going to win the game. Within the first four minutes.
Speaker 2: We need you for the prize week, We need you.
Speaker 6: All a second half of listen, especially when it comes to Lake Show. But those boys are doing something that I've never seen in my life. And Katie ain't even playing his best basketball and sto, Devin Booker is playing the best I've seen since Michael fucking Jordan. No bullshit, this run that this run right here, bro.
Speaker 3: At one point the announcer said that he was thirty two.
Speaker 1: For forty Nigga forty shot.
Speaker 6: Shot and I think that was in the game too. Yeah, Game two, maybe game fair. Remember Nigga said thirty two for forty.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan's like seventy.
Speaker 3: That is Kobe. That is Michael Jordan. That is that is He's.
Speaker 1: Not going to the Cup.
Speaker 3: He's taking shots, taking jump shot.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah, he found his fine and taking shot bro Man.
Speaker 1: So you are definitely a highlight. Devin Booker six point eight. He is.
Speaker 3: He is creeping up on superstar status.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: I thought it was Jason Tatum, but it's him.
Speaker 1: Tyler up.
Speaker 2: You are seeing what the research department put down. They said, putting up Jordan like numbers head and one of the greatest offensive performers in the NBA years.
Speaker 6: That I've seen my eyes, Bro, I've never seen nothing like this, But now this one.
Speaker 2: They said, has KD lived at Devin Booker's game to New Heights.
Speaker 1: Do you think KD got something to do with it?
Speaker 8: Of course?
Speaker 6: Of course yeah, yeah, Now no more double teams, like thinking if he was just playing without KD and Chris Paul went down, I put three niggas on him. It don't make sense. But yeah, KD, you can't leave they've been. They left KD a couple of times last game like that got so bad, like book got cooking so much, they left KD wide open. That's when you know you disc combined KD wide open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you down show having a hell of flyer perform there leaving Ken Duran Kevin Durant.
Speaker 3: Yes, several several.
Speaker 6: Wide over several instances down the stretch, Bro, they cook him, Man, I don't. I don't think they'll win the series just because they're not the better.
Speaker 1: They don't have no bench, they.
Speaker 6: Don't have a bench, and they hadn't been together long enough, like Denver has been through the upside and down. You gotta get beat up thog like Michael Jordan got beat up before he won the championship.
Speaker 3: The only nigga that.
Speaker 6: Came in the league and one immediately was Magic Johnson. You know what I'm saying, Shout out the Magic John's nigga. Don't talk about Magic.
Speaker 2: Thinking the Late show Loney Walker's good.
Speaker 1: The boy is the butt nacket true out the bench man Tyler. He was so confident.
Speaker 2: I saw him taking some I saw Lebron passing the ball.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't know about that shot.
Speaker 6: I said, oh, let me let me put one on you. Look, I know, y'all Grady research man. It was about a minute left. We had got to stop, and everybody, Austin Reeves, everybody pointed to Linnie to like throw him the ball right now, like everybody point to him Lebron. Austin Reeves was like, yo, line, get it to him. And he went down and made enough shot. So put that up there.
Speaker 1: But listen, bro, we gotta find a clip.
Speaker 3: Can I Can I say something?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I like Darmingham, I like him a lot.
Speaker 6: You know I'm saying, I'm a Laker fan to the harm front of Inglewood, California. Like I was born ten minutes from the fucking forum.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: My mom was watching the Lakers while she was, you know what I'm saying, giving birth to me.
Speaker 2: Then, Oh, I thought you were gonna say, haven't you other as a guy?
Speaker 6: She was, she was in labor, But the TV is always know what I'm saying, I'm going to April, so it's the end of that. She's watching the end of the season, and shit, So I'm saying this to say this. He was killing me with his rotations. Bro, he was killing me with his rotations. And I even can I read my tweet? Yeah, all right, let me read my twease.
Speaker 1: We need this. We need the background footage.
Speaker 3: We need the background footage. My dog listen man.
Speaker 1: D Angel Russell didn't get on board ship though.
Speaker 6: He was trying too hard. I think he was trying too hard that last game. I think he wanted he's he's trying to get back at Golden State for trading him. Remember, because he used to play for He don't play like just any other games he'd be going because that's how he ended up in Minnesota, right, yeah, all right, So there was this was April twenty six, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I said deer at Lakers.
Speaker 6: Malik Beasley is worth a wet dollar if he's not hitting shots. Let's see what Lonnie Walker does with those minutes. This was April twenty six.
Speaker 1: April twenty six. When was the game last night?
Speaker 3: It was May fucking May, May May eight.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, you got the right nigga on your show.
Speaker 1: We gotta have you own. I need, of course moments. You got it. As soon as I seen you run it up, I said.
Speaker 6: Boy, they did gave that nigga the old trap furniture and he turned.
Speaker 2: They keep leaving coming talking about now put a banner in front of this. Ain't even the type of desk I supposed to have, man, Man, if we would have seen what you would have seen where we drew up?
Speaker 3: Oh Man, which drew up? Bro Man?
Speaker 2: I had like a Fox Sports Network type of field.
Speaker 1: Oh I got in here. I see this hospital reception. Theniggas said.
Speaker 2: When they saw me first, they thought I was gonna tell them to come.
Speaker 1: Up ship God damn. But now we're coming along.
Speaker 2: That's speaking of low lights because we're just talking about my desk. The niggas are down three to one against the heat Man, Is it over with for him, this would have blamed.
Speaker 1: It's Julius Rendal much to blame.
Speaker 3: The Knicks are to blame.
Speaker 6: They have three left handed players in the game at the same time. I am a left handed player. I do not like playing with other left hand niggas because they're always in my way.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly what's happened.
Speaker 1: In their way.
Speaker 6: And yeah, but Brunston can't even go from the left wing like he normally does.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a little.
Speaker 6: Exact, but that's their I'm surprised they made it to the playoffs this far, to be honest with you, they should have got past Not good to me. They don't play Kareem Grimes enough. He's a good shooter, so it doesn't space the floor.
Speaker 3: Enough, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, and then they got Mitchell Robinson who is a non scorer as well, So you got a lot of non scorers. And Julius Randall was streaky. Brunson is the only one that really can because buckets, but he's not a three point shooter. Heart is streaky. It's tough to beat Miami.
Speaker 1: They are they play, and they play.
Speaker 6: Team Miami is a program, plug and play. If you if you are on this team, you know what we need you to do, and you go do it.
Speaker 2: I think Miami Heat, we should have put them with highlights, the whole team, the whole squad, because they counted nobody.
Speaker 3: He getting all the credits, which he should.
Speaker 6: I've never seen somebody so bad be so good. Jimmy Butler is not a good basketball player.
Speaker 3: That nigga plays so hard to get fifty points.
Speaker 6: I ain't never in my licened nigga just play so hard and get fifty.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jannis is not a good basketball player, man, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I don't think he's super athletic, and he does ship that you don't see other basketball players too. But you know basketball, and you look at those two niggas, you're like, WHOA, Well, Jimmy Butler worked himself in to be a good basketball I'm being facetious, but Giannis is not a good.
Speaker 3: Basketball player skill.
Speaker 6: Set wise, Yeah, Jimmy Butler can shoot the.
Speaker 3: Ship out the ball when he wants to buy you want to.
Speaker 1: Say something, what you're buying large?
Speaker 6: That nigga just be bullying his way to fifty points.
Speaker 1: Man, He's not supposed to have skill set.
Speaker 4: But he's a big man from overseas, and usually those big men from overseas.
Speaker 3: Yes, good call you. No, we're preferring that every player that's ever been.
Speaker 6: In the NBA that's from overseas, from minor Genobli to.
Speaker 8: Marcelonas.
Speaker 3: You could go back to the eighties.
Speaker 6: That Yeah, yeah, our beating Sabonis was it was jo Kisch, Noboni's son.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not talking about that garbage bout man they got in his head. But oh man, speaking of low lights, you still want it. You were out a Golden State, they down three to one. Who is to blame for that? I need to ask you that because how you just broke all this down.
Speaker 2: We need to see if you could get to the nucleus of the problem.
Speaker 3: Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 1: Golden State.
Speaker 3: It's his fault why.
Speaker 6: He got Lebron locked into some different ship.
Speaker 3: Draymond Dramon.
Speaker 1: I never would have thought that.
Speaker 6: Draymond, and he said, bro, we don't know what the fuck about it. We don't know this Lebron and they done played them three times in the finals.
Speaker 1: He said that.
Speaker 6: He said on this podcast, like ten minutes after the game, you know, get rid of.
Speaker 1: Watching the competition. I started.
Speaker 8: So some talk.
Speaker 1: They don't know what.
Speaker 6: Lebron even he was like, even Steph was like, yo, I don't know what's going on Lebron. So I'm saying that to say Dylan Brooks tried to make Lebron.
Speaker 3: Go crazy and try to hit forty.
Speaker 6: Lebron didn't go for the bait, and he saw what made his team good.
Speaker 3: What made his team good.
Speaker 6: Was making sure a D played how a D needs to play.
Speaker 1: And they been having fifty rebounds and.
Speaker 6: So then and like they say, with Lebron, like the third best star on the team usually gets hurt, like he was, like Chris Bosh Numbers gets sucked up, Kevin Lovena get sucked up. But with Lebron, the third best nigga on the team is whoever he said is that night? Last night it was Lonnie Walker. He's third best nigga on the team. We're gonna make sure he get hits.
Speaker 2: Austin Reeves were closest.
Speaker 6: Listen, let me tell you somethingbout Austin Reed what'd you say Austin Reeves is cooked?
Speaker 3: He's he's not. He's not had a good series.
Speaker 6: He played that first game of defense against Steph and was done. He came back the next game with a black leg I wear black legs lee I said, Steph, Dad ran that man silly.
Speaker 3: But now but my fault. But now he could. He's playing a little better.
Speaker 6: He had a better game because they're not running Steph off screens.
Speaker 3: He's doing all ball screens.
Speaker 6: So now it's like, Okay, I can play Austin Reeves a lot more because he's not tired, and he was making shots.
Speaker 1: That's why he not not his tire.
Speaker 2: But I told them, I think he messed up that day when he said I'm him. When he said I'm him, he hadn't played like I'm him since then?
Speaker 3: Would you rather say I'm him?
Speaker 6: Or he'd be like, let's go nigga, because that's the only other thing you can say when you're cooking like that.
Speaker 2: If you say let's go nigga, you better come back with another film. You better dropped the three nigga, like let let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he gotta gotta look excited. I take all four.
Speaker 6: Always got my back, you know, he said he always got.
Speaker 1: My Golden State Warris.
Speaker 2: I think Jordan Poole bro I think he's been the lowest life because the.
Speaker 1: Reason why I say Jordan Poole is because Jordan Poole, you got game.
Speaker 2: You never know what somebody going through mentally and physically, but you triggering off ain't ship that you ain't that much wrong with you.
Speaker 6: So so Jordan Poole, like a lot of other scores, in my opinion, is a rhythm is a rhythm scorer.
Speaker 3: He can get going.
Speaker 6: But the way that the Lakers are playing this defense with a D, and how everything that the offense that Golden State is doing offensively is going off of a D. He can't get into the game because Steph has the ball the whole and tired ship and Steph ain't passing him the ball, he's not shooting. Then they put him in without Stephan the game and that it's Clay's turn to come off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now Clay got a get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like the minutes, yeah, yeah, of course, And so they going at him on defense.
Speaker 2: So did you see that last turnover by Steph Curry?
Speaker 1: So was it?
Speaker 2: Marcell and Don said that Steph Curry that should be classified as a lowlight.
Speaker 1: The man had a triple double the whole game.
Speaker 6: He didn't play a Steph Curry shooting game, but he had a fucking amazing basketball.
Speaker 1: Oh the man had twelve rebound.
Speaker 3: He had he was trying his best to win that game.
Speaker 4: Thirty one points, fourteen assists, ten rebounds.
Speaker 3: Crazy, there's nothing else I could do. Crazy numbers and turn like that.
Speaker 6: He could have all time out. Maybe he didn't, wasn't thinking about you know, Yeah, yeah he could have been. But also when he fell down, Lebron is standing right there. That's a jump ball waiting to happen, like he had. He just was like, I don't want to jump ball, you know what I'm saying, And then he thought somebody was standing over there that could catch and shooting.
Speaker 2: Probably like, man, leg get back, Let's just get back Liter, just get back to Oka.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wanted to get home.
Speaker 5: But Tyler, who would you.
Speaker 4: Would you say the Warriors lost that game because they had it, or the Lakers won that game.
Speaker 6: I think the Lakers won that game because they knew what to do at the end of the game and Golden State didn't. They knew Lonnie Walker was hot, and they kept going to him like they didn't even give ad the ball at the end of the game. Fourth quarter, he rarely got the ball, but they knew, they knew Lonnie Walker was hot. They kept, they kept kept, and Golden State didn't have anybody going. They didn't have nobody going except Steph. But fourth quarter he wasn't going no more. He was tired, in my opinion, and Clay wouldn't go in the whole game.
Speaker 5: So it's like, I've never.
Speaker 4: Seen Golden State with such a bad IQ in the game man, in my life.
Speaker 5: Like that yesterday. The first time is taking a shot.
Speaker 4: With like fifteen seconds left from the shot called a bad shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rug, well that time.
Speaker 7: I mean the game that they ended up winning that Steph called the time out.
Speaker 6: That was a bad IQ game too though, because he shot that shot way too early and they gave Sacramento chance to win that game too, so they they So I was kind of excited that we got them. I would I kind of didn't want to play against the Sacramento Kings because they're so athletic and fast, they're gonna run us the fuck. I was kind of go to State. They can shoot you out of a game and into.
Speaker 3: A game where they can turn the ball over so much.
Speaker 6: That they would do that, so I was like, I feel like if we just stay tight and with so much bigger than them, we got a good shot. But it still ain't over though, because them little motherfuckers is nah. It's o nah, bro who them little niggas Steph and Clay.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you why you.
Speaker 2: About to say, I'm gonna tell you why I think it's over.
Speaker 3: They saw they sold. Let me tell you why.
Speaker 6: So they won them championships right, and as soon as the ship was over with all the Miggs start getting hurt, Play started snapping all this ship, and then Steph kept coming.
Speaker 3: Back shoulder everything, Draymond, Draymond got hurt. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think they've doubled down though and resold their ship and won it against the Celtics, and now they still they still got it, Like, I don't know if they gotta do another little like it.
Speaker 1: Don't matter who they sell what now, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna brun Lebron could sell the most, so you ain't even gonna outsell him.
Speaker 1: Hey, hit don't on his son and U n see you ship you my son. They ain't even gotta do this.
Speaker 2: Shp Hey the boy for Golden State though I said name the venture.
Speaker 1: He was shooting that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I thought.
Speaker 2: I said, man, it's gonna be too too. But the Lakers just kept fighting and cloning. Lakers got a gritty team and people not saying that enough.
Speaker 1: Yahny Davids is playing tough all that ship. People talking about what looney? Yeah you did that against we can ass a bone? Yeah yeah, Now Anthony Davids do down there, talk that ship to him. Mum hm, he got ship to say now and.
Speaker 3: Davis a monster when he want to be.
Speaker 1: But when he want to be? Fifteen who had that?
Speaker 3: They did? He didn't even shoot the balls.
Speaker 5: That was quiet second half.
Speaker 1: That was a quiet.
Speaker 3: Fifteen mostly in the first half.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of blocks, did you see Lebron blocked Curry ship?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let him.
Speaker 6: I'm still He also read I don't nigga look nigga, nigga you and him, Julie.
Speaker 2: No, man, there was some devil in some highlights and low light to Taler, I know you're a Laker fan.
Speaker 6: Hey, hold on, bro what good called on that dener Brooke ship. I meant to put that Shi in my story. Oh man, when you said like they ain't gonna bring him back on the team. You said that way before it happened, though, That's funny.
Speaker 1: You already knew, Bro. They did have to do it like that though. That's fine, and you know what, I feel like they didn't have to.
Speaker 2: But it's like you done brought too many eyes to our organization for the wrong reason.
Speaker 1: He been like that though, and it's cause of you won't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: It's because he won't make shots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if he was talking all that shit like that's There's been players like that throughout the history of the.
Speaker 1: League, Tyler.
Speaker 2: If he would have had one highlight play against Lebron one, you ain't even have ship. He talked all that ship and all we see it didn't even made a whole highlight real.
Speaker 1: Just this series against you. Yep, they got playoff clips for Lebron just on him. The playoffs ain't even over. I'm gonna ask you this.
Speaker 2: Then we get up, who would you rather face? Who would you rather the Lakers face? Phoenix or Denver Man?
Speaker 6: Like I said, I'm gonna go with Phoenix just because I feel like they're not deep enough and if you can get eight out.
Speaker 3: Of his game, they have no chance.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's another garbage Denver.
Speaker 6: It's hard to play in Denver, so we got to play on the road where we go. I think it's easier to play in Phoenix. It's really hard to play in Denver. And I mean, as good as ad is, o Kitsch is a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He scores on everybody.
Speaker 2: I like that Phoenix too, because it's no goddamn way Booker can go three series like not like that, not like this drug nigga after game one, call umill snitch or what if we needed about to down here we.
Speaker 3: Got better defenders to throw at him?
Speaker 2: Then, oh yeah, vander Bilt, Vanderbilt. Hey, Vanderbilt plays defense.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, let me tell you somebody who disrupts people on defense. Nobodys talking about the Shrewder. Then the Shrewder picks up full court. He kept, he keeps the point. He's yeah, yeah, yeah, bro, that's my I hate he fun his money up.
Speaker 3: But hopefully he gets paid after this again.
Speaker 1: I doubt it. I doubt it. He'll never get what he wanted. When he was going eighty on the table, had eighty on the table.
Speaker 2: They put him with that black jack, mean he had twenty one nigga said, hit me, y ain't so crazy because, like I.
Speaker 3: Was looking the other day at the Denver game.
Speaker 6: You know, Thomas Bryant was with the Lakers, and I was like, we could use him the backup a D because he could shoot, he big, he played defense, and he ain't even playing with the Nuggets. Then I look down the bench further. They got Reggie Jackson from the Clippers and he ain't getting no burn either.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do they do? Then got a deep bass team?
Speaker 6: No reason, bro, but no reasons. That's why you want to see fingers. They could put any of the niggas in the game at any point.
Speaker 1: And you wouldn't give a damn.
Speaker 4: Because it's two two in both games and the winner of Game five has won the series.
Speaker 3: Eighty percent.
Speaker 1: Sheltics and Phily.
Speaker 2: This because I don't care about I don't care who winning Miami New York. It's gonna be my lam Yeah yeah, but Celtics and Philly who comes out this series?
Speaker 3: Man, he made Doka man and fucked them out of it.
Speaker 1: God damn championship.
Speaker 3: He might literally fuck the boys out of the championship. Run man, because Missoula.
Speaker 6: Is that not saying the name right, I think he I don't think he can get them there. I think he's already makes showing like some cracks and chinks in his armor and some mistakes at the end of the game. And Dot Rivers, I know for a fact, is a better coach, and the two players superstars are comparable on each team, and Bed and Harden when he plays, and then Brown and Tatum Brown.
Speaker 8: Still I like, I like that.
Speaker 6: I like Jaylen Brown, but he's still learning.
Speaker 3: How to play basketball.
Speaker 1: Brown.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you could tell he turns the ball over in situations.
Speaker 3: Where well he should know how to play it, like you don't even go down there.
Speaker 6: But the end of the game, even the game the other day, they were they were up, they were up to and he goes and turns his back on James Harden to go double team.
Speaker 3: Everybody know you don't double.
Speaker 6: Team strong side turning your back to the shooter. Everybody that plays any type of basketball know that.
Speaker 3: Ship and boom. They lost game because of that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's still learning, like he's just playing off talent. Still young.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the playoffs since they like rookie season, so people think they're old but they're still young. So I'm saying that to say, damn man, James Harden is worse than a D.
Speaker 3: James Harden are worse in terms.
Speaker 6: Of inconsistency than a d Are in this playoffs right now, because.
Speaker 3: At least Ad played defense every single game.
Speaker 5: Are didn't have four steels last game exactly.
Speaker 3: But what he do the game before that, same ship?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Same shit?
Speaker 8: Mean you did nothing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing in all the bends with James Hark.
Speaker 6: If he comes for two more games with the thirty piece guy, they win it.
Speaker 3: They win it easily.
Speaker 8: They win.
Speaker 1: So you see Philly in LA Championship.
Speaker 6: Man, I want to see Boston l A just for old time sakes on some ship, like.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lie a younger team.
Speaker 1: I don't know l A to c Boston.
Speaker 3: I think we would beat this ship out of Philly.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I want him to play Philly. Okay, that's why I want no Blake Philly. So you're a bron fan, oh yeah for sure?
Speaker 6: Ship show yeah, man, so you're gonna be You're gonna be shipped. You're gonna be a Timberwolves fan in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Then why that's where hes gonna play with this. You get cold soda. Colin medder Sola shout out and.
Speaker 1: Got the twenty eighth pick. That's what, Yeah, I done been in five ship. This is bro, been in the league.
Speaker 3: I was a special man like. Ain't nothing like him.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like off the court, Bro, you never see nothing like that.
Speaker 6: Like he's playing hurt right now. That's why he ain't gone for forty and all that ship he's still He's.
Speaker 3: Supposed to have surgery on his foot. Damn that we forgot that he's supposed to have surgery.
Speaker 1: I'm so used to Lebron just being Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 6: Doing nothing in the first place, like he is taking care of himself to try to get all the way to the championship because his foot is done.
Speaker 3: You can see it on some of his finishes.
Speaker 2: Hey, Lebron win the championship this year. I know you want to play with your son, retire.
Speaker 5: You go out like that, they come.
Speaker 8: Back with.
Speaker 6: You know what, because low key, we could get KD. You know, he go wherever the chip happened, We get k KD.
Speaker 1: That ship ain't felt. That ship ain't felt.
Speaker 3: But guess what, I don't give.
Speaker 1: Ship going for nineteen, making sure appreciate my dog.
Speaker 2: We got a new corresponds to come through and just give his.
Speaker 1: Take on the game, and you can tell how he broke the ship down. You know what the he talking about.
Speaker 2: You can talk that ship about me in the comment that ship to him and Tyler chronicles.
Speaker 3: List basketball.
Speaker 6: I don't even talk basketball niggas for real, macause.
Speaker 1: You'll get mad.
Speaker 6: I used to get mad, So that's why I stopped doing it, like trying to like especially online. These niggas do not know about basketball, Like you know how hard it is to play basketball. Mother, Yeah, we're gonna run one suicide right now, nigga. Just do one and then come back and tell me how you feel. Just run one suicide, nigga.
Speaker 2: Man, when we come back, we got the prize picks of the week. Oh, we're not gonna talk about we fucked us something.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, She asked, Man, we had we had us a folk teamer to win eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: We get all four, right.
Speaker 2: We win eight hundred dollars. We playing with the budget. Money should show money. I said, We're gonna bunt the money down. They the only pick that didn't happen, but we we still won one fifty. So we're finnah run at one fifty back this week, and we're gonna we're gonna hit the hands. We're gonna get back so many y'all keep trolling. There were back for the prize pick of the week, and we're gonna see who did the prize.
Speaker 1: Picks, new rankings, even minute broke. Welcome back, welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite part of the show Man, especially after a win. As you can hear somebody waring that's still undefeated. Marcel, Yes, sir, we put us, we put us some entry together. We had a four teamer win eight hundred when eight hundred, so let's let's let's let's talk about it. I picked Jaylen Brown and Marco followed. Twenty four and a half was a winner. Marsh say, you picked game. No, you picked Jaylen Bronson. Twenty four and a half over was the winner. Dom he picked the op Derren White ain't gonna lie that motherfucker show it.
Speaker 1: He showed up.
Speaker 2: He saw the episode I ain't want to talk about. He apologize. He said he was going through some sit he said, I ain't mean to say no coming to you. I said, have a good game, and he did. He was a winner twelve and a half.
Speaker 8: Now that.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to be wrong, but to bring somebody down that path with you innocent in your vent. She followed you with Lebron James over twenty four and a half and Dom looked at him. He said, Lebron haven't scored. Lebron haven't went for twenty six yet. Yeah, huh you say he ain't went for thirty yet. He told that that, he said, he getting everybody involved.
Speaker 1: Dad looked at him and said, niggare I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and that's our only loss.
Speaker 9: Say what you gotta say, Bro, I want to apologize to the team. I want to apologize to Vet. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I let you're wrong, and that's what this show is about.
Speaker 2: Following me. So I'm gonna start it off right now. Marcelle is still in the league. He got uh, he three and oh, Dam is two and one. I'm two and one, Dad is one and two. Event is on one and Marco is two and oh. The two weeks Marco followed me, he won, don't Marcelle, We're gonna let you started off fucking.
Speaker 5: You three and oh uh yeah, you know it feels good.
Speaker 4: I've been doing some research here and I want to go with Atlanta's very own Malcolm Brogdon p r A point rebounds in assists.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go over twenty two and a half.
Speaker 1: He from l M.
Speaker 5: He went to Great Atlanta Christian High School.
Speaker 2: You know how I picked no points three bounds in the seat. So look we did we didn't like lose our money. We end up making one fifty.
Speaker 5: It was a flex.
Speaker 1: It was a flex. So we got you yes and ship.
Speaker 10: That's why.
Speaker 2: Our prime pick. Get you, motherfucker. We lost six fifty. Yeah, six fifty, you have about one fifty. Were supposed to be in this motherfucker betting big today.
Speaker 5: So p alright, you said, Malcolm Broaden, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it locked in day. What you got? De boy ain't been.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm gonna go before I say my answer, I'm gonna go Tobias hairs under.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take him under on what on points?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: They got him for like fourteen ship.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Now he don't Jackson don't a series this series. He ain't really gone over this.
Speaker 2: Is what I like about This is why I like about Prize Peaks. It brings us together as a family.
Speaker 1: We got a newbie. Set your name and tell him what you've been Greg.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna rock with Jamal married this week over twenty five and a half points points yeah, height, So we're gonna see.
Speaker 1: Hey g.
Speaker 11: Yep, all right, Don I'm going kde over thirty one and a half.
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant thirty one and a half. So I love that pick.
Speaker 8: He back.
Speaker 1: I think he back.
Speaker 11: I think he I think he think last game was what he needed. That thirty nine he had. Uh was that Game three terrible? Terrible thirty nine? But he still had thirty nine. Game four he came through, So I think Game five he gonna get it done. And Denver though, I think he get it done. Game five, I think I think he had one of them games. It's a must win for them, So I think I think he had. I think he had one of them KD games. We ain't seen one yet really, So hopefully he go for like forty five, forty five and six. I'm gonna call it forty five forty five six assists. I'm gonna give him eight rebounds.
Speaker 1: All right, I got.
Speaker 2: I got two picks that I'm I'm going back and forth that I'm swaying from. I like Anthony Davis with twenty four and a half points, but I love Klay Thompson twenty two and a half points. And the reason why because he gotta come back. He has to come back. But I got big money on the Lakers winning the series. So I'm going with Anthony Davis twenty four and a half points because over of course, because the last game he wasn't really trying to get points and he still got him.
Speaker 1: All right, Marco, event what y'all going with? Okay, I'm going with your pick Anthon Davis.
Speaker 11: So if we lose, you can't talk about me.
Speaker 1: You're talking about us as.
Speaker 2: A team, no, because it would be your bad look ass jumping on my good ass pick.
Speaker 11: I feel like my first time betting, it shouldn't be like a stigma.
Speaker 1: All right, say, look, so we locked in. So look this is what we got.
Speaker 2: We got Malcolm brought it, Brockton point three bounds and assists twenty two more, Tobias Harris under thirteen and a half fin ounce, Jamal Murray greg twenty five and a half more more, okreat Kevin Durant thirty one and a half more, Anthony Davis twenty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Definitely more. Now we're gonna bet them whatever they gave what they back.
Speaker 2: They gave us one fifty for the win, We're gonna give it right back. One fifty brings us fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Do not fuck this up. Oh yeah, you got a prize pieck go. I'm glad you asked.
Speaker 2: If you if you into a broken play in the prize picks, whatever you put in, they will match it. Now this is on my account. I'm gonna do the right thing. Don't worry about me running off because we got to shoot the episode together. But na you get on that too, So successfully submitted entry. Tune in next week to see who fucked us up. But if they don't fuck us up, Oh, we're gonna be in here. What I said, how we're gonna be in the club broken players in this motherfucking spending money battles are forty two.
Speaker 1: Chaser everywhere, Fiji Water in the comments.
Speaker 2: Let us know when you win with us, man, No, lie, I was just in Pittsburg. Guess where the motherfucker stopped me and said, now, what's the prize picks? Nigga, get the fuck out my face. I'm trying to catch my flight. You see me breathing hard, bitch. Well, no, man, when we come back, we got a great ass interview, a great ass interview.
Speaker 1: We was lucky enough to be out there Denver. We had the AY five South show.
Speaker 2: We was with Broncos player Pat certain the corner back, what a fucking dog and brown and the linebacker sat down and talked and kick Pimpery.
Speaker 1: Brownie came to the show. Pree chance NFL.
Speaker 2: Players youngest hell millions dollars of jewelry on my interviewing for what I wanna robbed these niggas. Now, when we get back, man, we're gonna sit down and talk. They were real cool. Let us in know what they feel like. It's gonna happen this season. So yeah, when we come back. So look, we were in Denver, you know what I mean, We could have chilled out. We did AY five South show, but we sat down with Denver Broncos players, the defense sat down with Baron Browning. Let us know some indeth analysis. What's going on in the Broncos locker room. They got a new coach, Russell Wilson. Do you listen to future or not?
Speaker 1: They let us know that. We sat down and asked the questions. The question Steve and they went asked one of the best cornerbacks in the league.
Speaker 2: We sat down with him. He could he could have went and talked to ESPN. He could have talked to the skipping Shinny. Guess what he said, I gotta get with broken play.
Speaker 1: He ain't say that. We just well, we needed him to say that.
Speaker 2: And look, if you get the number one corner, Jayalen Ramsey, until you come on broken play. We just talked to the number one corner. We just talked to the number one corner till you come to broken play. We sat down with Pat. He told us the best receivers he donna win win against. How he viewed, you know, being a cornerback. How he is a winner like Denver Broncos gonna win a championship this year.
Speaker 1: That's what he said. Man, what's going on?
Speaker 2: This is boy naw Green with Denver Broncos linebacker Darren Browning.
Speaker 1: Man, how you feel man? Feel good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: I'm glad to be here, man.
Speaker 2: For show, for show, for sure. What's what's some goals coming up for this season?
Speaker 7: Uh, just to be better than I was last year and keep progressing, just keep getting one percent better. And you know, i'd say I want to have a ten plus SAX season.
Speaker 2: So just trying to you know, chase that get you get a bonus, you get the test sex season.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm telling my rookie contracts, so I don't know if I had that incentitive in my contract.
Speaker 2: But help for the next country, Oh yeah for sure. Okay, speaking of a rookie contract. Uh, you hain't watched the draft?
Speaker 7: That just that, don't even lied, didn't even watch it. I'm already here. I'm like, I got too much stuff going on.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 7: Rent coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, so what be going on doing that draft process?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, dude, because you came from Texas then you went to Ohio State, so I take it where you are Cowboys for a couple from Texas.
Speaker 7: I really I never really had a favorite NFL team like younger, like I just like watching college football. I mean, I know I didn't want to play in the NFL.
Speaker 3: But I never had a favorite favorite team. Okay, because I knew I.
Speaker 7: Could like get drafted anywhere, so I didn't want to have a favorite team.
Speaker 1: See that I'm talking.
Speaker 3: He knew he was going to the league whoever.
Speaker 1: That's smart, But so was.
Speaker 2: Ohio State one of your choices like coming up doing you know, high school and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like towards the end of my high school career, I mean like towards my junior in high school, they started kind of becoming more of an interest from me and then like just visiting there and just find out more about the school, the alumni and just everything they do for the players.
Speaker 2: So I'm coming from Texas, you automatically knew, like I'm gonna go to Ohio State.
Speaker 1: How that How that rivalry with Michigan I was we never lost to him?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: A lot of people after they leave like that, they still carry on that tradition, you know what I'm saying, Like they still hate the opposing team type, Like they still get that rival where you see like the NFL players like say, for instance, Alabama, they'll still put up beat Arboro week.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Ohio State players, y'all still feel like beat Michigan this week type stuff.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, when it gets around that time, I still feel like, you know, I'm there just from the training like all the way leading up until the season, like around this time when or a little early on in year during when the workouts we'll have like at the end of the workout, how many days until we play Michigan, you're doing like push.
Speaker 8: Ups, shit ups.
Speaker 7: Just it's a whole bunch of different stuff, and like it's all about just kind of being together. Like if somebody not count loud enough, they cheating, you start over back.
Speaker 2: This's either yeah, like it's it's y'all taking most serious, like if y'all ain't playing.
Speaker 1: Rutgers or something like that. So look real quick, man.
Speaker 2: So when you get drafted by Denver, tell me the first thing you think, because have.
Speaker 1: You ever been to Denver before you got drafted?
Speaker 7: No, I've never been here before.
Speaker 2: So like I did, like, what did you expect like with Denver, cause it's different from coming from Texas then Ohio.
Speaker 7: I mean I was kind of I feel like I was thinking about the weather because I had a teammate who's here before he got signed somewhere else. He was telling me like it was a little bit colder here in the OIO. So I was kind of thinking about that. But then when I got out of here, I'm like, man, it's man, the cold is cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's snowing, it's snowing with damn what the degree is cold? Cold? The coke? Don't even fight some of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, But you you you don't start becoming a customer to deal when you like it.
Speaker 1: Like it pretty much.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 7: I here, super chill. You got you know, mountains. I'm from Texas, so I'm like, I used to see the mountains. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So it's just a different vibe. And then I think another thing like that I picked up since I've been out here is fly fishing. You know, fly fishing, real big fish.
Speaker 1: I did not see you, so what you look like? It be the fish that you catch you could cook.
Speaker 7: I'm prety sure you can cook him, but I just kind of catch him at least, I mean you kind of.
Speaker 3: It's easy to catch him.
Speaker 2: To me, I ain't gonna lie to me and my kids. I gotta see with it fro like I got, I got him with it on from Greece.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like if I had more time, I would be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the experience.
Speaker 2: So like, who's some of the players like you, you know what I'm saying, you got along with as soon as you got here and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Uh, instantly I would say, like Bradley Chubb, Kareem Jackson, Justin Simmons, like yeah, all thet all of this when I was a rinking you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's up? Man?
Speaker 2: How what's your what's your prediction this year for y'all team? Y'all y'all got a new coach, hous He. I haven't really got too.
Speaker 7: Much of a field for him yet because we only were just with our strength coach right now. They had the draft and stuff, so we haven't really had the opportunity to be around him a lot. Just from we only had one team meeting. I could just tell, you know, he's just basically like forget last year that like that happening.
Speaker 1: It's a new regime.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I feel like everybody's behind just his whole mission and goal for us this year. You know, I think I get more of a better field form, like as we get around him, more moving towards the season.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: When we were talking, you were saying like sometimes like you just came for workout, so you know what I'm saying, you stay in shape. So basically like doing the off season, what be the hardest, Like you are you still on your street working out too?
Speaker 7: I would say it like it depends on our season over so like season into like the second week of January maybe. Yeah, So from there I took like about a month off just like eating food I don't normally eat, you know, just you know, really enjoying myself having time off from ball. And then I just kind of start back to train towards the end of February all the way through leading up to OTAs.
Speaker 2: How often do they give y'all to get back in shape? Like if you come back, say if you come back overweight, how often do they get give you for like all right, get back, get back right.
Speaker 7: It's kind of more so just about being accountable, Like like it's people who probably don't work at it all and just show up. You know, it's kind of like on your own and like you need to be basically a pro. You know, you gotta have your business, make sure you're in shape before you get to OTA's. Make sure you're doing any things you need to do. So some people might not work out to OTA's and some might been working out since you know, the end of January or the beginning of February.
Speaker 8: So it's all personal.
Speaker 1: Preference because if you over wait, you get fine. Right yeah, yeah, so you ain't never came back overweight.
Speaker 7: Nah, I like money too much.
Speaker 1: He let him get a dumble man.
Speaker 2: Cause look so like when you when you get your sacks and stuff like that, because sometimes like because you don't know, it depends on I guess the referee if he feels like you went overboard with your with your taunting or whatnot.
Speaker 1: So like when you like but the.
Speaker 2: Momentum, it make you celebrate, Like how can I get a sack? Like say, when you sacked Tom Brady, I'm not finna just get up and walk all.
Speaker 1: I gotta do something, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, yeah, I gotta celebrate. So what what you think about that?
Speaker 2: Like do you think they be kind of too strict with the celebration and stuff like the rules and stuff.
Speaker 7: Like that, just saying you know, a little more linear, you get fine. Right now.
Speaker 1: They gonna see this. You gonna see that you can talk. You can talk however you want to talk on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, I feel like they definitely can chill because I like, that's what makes the game enjoy Yeah, real, that's what makes your fun. That allows you to still be the kid that you was when he was playing sense a kid because when your kid, you're just playing off true rod in motion and love for the game. You're not thinking about getting fine. And I feel like that's the same thing like if I was the second time Braky, like you said, I'm not thinking about none of the repercussions of the separation. I'm about to do.
Speaker 8: I'm about to show my ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so look who one of the players when you when you got into the lead that you were like, oh damn, like you kind of like you know not because like how you said you knew you was going to the lead from the get go. But I'm saying, who was a player that you saw you like, damn, I'm really in the NFL like it hits you thet'll.
Speaker 7: Say, like Vonn Milling, like just in Texas from Texas. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He went to the Broncos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so when you start talking about defensive guys from Texas, you know, you got to mention him and then just kind of seeing what he's been able to have done all throughout his whole career and just being consistent. You know, that's what you want to do.
Speaker 3: To be great.
Speaker 7: And he's like a good you know, model to look up to. So just kind of coming in and like, oh man, that's that's really him, you know what I'm saying, meet him in person. So and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who came to different and can tell you that, like like oh shit, that's on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's one.
Speaker 2: So uh A lot of times I'd be wondering, who's a player that, you know what I'm saying, you came up with that didn't make it to the league, but you was like, hey, if he would have liked you know, because sometimes we all know somebody like whether it was like you know the streets, the grades or whatever like that you knew that you played against or played with that they should have been in the.
Speaker 1: League, but you like, damn they was they was dope.
Speaker 7: Man, ain't gonna lost too many people real, But it's.
Speaker 1: Not one to just stick out like we be, we be looking for underground legends.
Speaker 7: I mean for me, I feel like the closest thing for me is I didn't you know the only time I played against him when I was younger was just my cousins. You know, I had cousins from my hometown who everybody know what they could do on the field, you know, with just poor decisions like you said whatever.
Speaker 2: So when with you being able to see that you kind of already adjusted, like when you was moving up because they were older him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: So and then just having my pops, I mean he was hard on.
Speaker 1: Me, like yeah, that was shout out the pop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he stayed on Look, I told you he was tough for me. Like I'm talking about like good times.
Speaker 1: Jane's dad to us, Oh mane.
Speaker 7: So he stayed on me. So he made sure to you know, get off any that that path I was on.
Speaker 3: He stayed on me.
Speaker 7: And then obviously just seeing my cousins, they also stayed on me too. So I just had the whole family on me.
Speaker 2: What what's the first thing you had about dad when you got got in the league.
Speaker 1: He asked, what a truck? Because y'all in text he't want no truck.
Speaker 7: I ain't get on the truck. But as soon as I got my money, I just I made sure my parents are straight. I just you know what I'm saying. Yeah, just made sure they was taking care of because you, I wouldn't be here without him. Like everything I do is for my parents. Like even like obviously I want to be the best version of myself I can be throughout my whole time planning, but my main goals just to make sure my parents straight for life, like they have no worries.
Speaker 8: Man, that's dope.
Speaker 1: I tell me this, this is the last thing we gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Name of your five chop defensive players of all time.
Speaker 1: Just in general or general in general.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say I'm a Pastors's guy, so I feel like they often just have to be Pastorss guys. Hey, go ahead, But I would say, like Lawrence Taylor Derry Thomas.
Speaker 1: And you what, bro, you wouldn't even watch Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 7: But I'm a football junkie, So you go back and see all the video.
Speaker 1: I go to my YouTube, hittor I probably watch it like.
Speaker 7: Last Yeah, Lawrence Taylor, Derry Thomas. Shoot, I just gotta put Von in there. You know what I'm saying, I feel like eat the modern day version of him. Then outside of that, I'm gonna I'm gonnake some offensive guys. Michael Vick was my favorite player growing up about you know what I'm saying, you can't. Yeah, and then obviously he's not a Pastorss guy. But Sean Taylor I love too the recipe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dope for it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of defensive guys, deal up here in Colorado now, Yeah, So would you.
Speaker 1: Go check out the Colorado game this year?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 7: People, I mean I see when I have the time to here, I definitely let it go check him out and see just the culture chain he's trying.
Speaker 3: To bring you, you know, to see you definitely, so what what that would have been?
Speaker 1: One school like you would have even hey man, a band and that the playing.
Speaker 7: I'd have been through too much to just go there. That's that wasn't my dream, my.
Speaker 2: Dream, Like, d ain't gonna take more a little prime time man to give me up here.
Speaker 1: But nah, man, I appreciate you stopping through.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: I ain't nothing but blessed and success for you this year. Bro, Thank you so much pushing bro.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir Broken Play Shot a Broken Place.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Broken play Man.
Speaker 2: We with mter Pap certained himself man one of the best.
Speaker 12: Ds SO in the league like period at a York Like you ain't even in the lead, y don't like you know that for a long time people already calling you the best corner back.
Speaker 1: How that feel though, like honestly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, shoot, it feel good knowing that, you know, going your second year you already get recognized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the best in the game.
Speaker 2: Cause you know, like people lie, like people lie when they gonna say like no, people actually like this been said about you like this, yeah going when you in it, like did did it go to your head?
Speaker 10: Like or you like nat try Yeah, yeah, I don't try to let it get to my head cause everybody got their own opinions on analysis.
Speaker 8: Then you live and start.
Speaker 10: You know, you you ain't try to get like feeding into the height too much, but you know you could appreciate it at the same time, just based off you know, with your work.
Speaker 2: Yeah for Shure, for Shure, for Shure, How y'all, how yo, how you feel about y'all this year?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 10: I feel confident last year wasn't you know, obviously wasn't the season that we wanted and how we expected.
Speaker 8: But you know, we still building. You know, we still got a you know, a pretty young team, you know, with a lot of talent and.
Speaker 1: That deep though lead defense at the team.
Speaker 8: Yeah we live.
Speaker 10: We were like finished tip five in the league. So I mean defense gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Who who wanna the receivers that you don't like going against?
Speaker 2: Though we're not saying like like going again, was like, damn, I gotta I gotta focus today.
Speaker 8: Uh tell a good res ronce Allas, goodl receiver?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you seen him two times a year? Uh?
Speaker 8: Who else? Who else? I wouldn't get? That's pretty good. Charles got some good receivers, you know, Mike Kennan, they.
Speaker 1: Got some height over that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all division really got some like you know, good ass.
Speaker 1: You know Tyreek was gone, Tyrener? What's Tarrek in Miami already?
Speaker 8: Or you did you playing him? I playing my rookie yet? Ricky year? How is this year he went to Miami? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How was he going again?
Speaker 8: Fast?
Speaker 1: When's joke?
Speaker 8: He's like a little jit the bug going through the field.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I wanna get some good receivers so far.
Speaker 8: You know, first game DK out the gate and the boys.
Speaker 1: So what do you feel like? Cornerback the hardest position.
Speaker 10: Definitely physically, Yeah, yeah, you could say QB because mentally you gotta you know, make all the adjustments, all the calls and make perfect throws across the field. But like corner, like when you're on the island against like to two athletes.
Speaker 1: It's one on one.
Speaker 8: It just yeah, bruh.
Speaker 1: You coming from Florida, how do this deal with weather? Like it don't it don't throw you off?
Speaker 8: It did? It ain't gonna lie to me.
Speaker 10: At least like a month to really like get acclimated to it. Like the first two three weeks, I was just out out here, like struggling. I had just trying to survive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I started, I started getting light haired, having those bleased.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cause it ain't so much. There's the elevation as well, though I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 10: Five thousand feet above like sea level, so we like closer to the sky or something like bro see you and I don't know that analytics.
Speaker 1: Right you and Shay. I walked to target today. I was light headed.
Speaker 3: I would two.
Speaker 1: Block I I said, man, let me take a break. Yeah, nah, it it's different.
Speaker 2: You could you could tell, you could tell for a minute for real though, Man, i'm'a ask you this. What's some of your favorite comedy comedy movies?
Speaker 1: You in the comedy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I figured that.
Speaker 8: Friday obviously, okay, Friday after next.
Speaker 1: Though, Friday after next over the regular Friday?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I I day they you know all the Boy Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The Chris One, Yeah, I I could go for that. What else in there? Give me your top five.
Speaker 8: Friday after next Harlem Nights? Oh you know? So? Uh? Shoot, what up? You ever seen Norbit? Yeah? I love Norbit boy, I I I could go like skip for Ski remember remember every line Norbit Rush Hour?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Uh? What else?
Speaker 2: He got a wide genre, like, it's not too like narrowed down on the South comedy.
Speaker 8: I'm like in the all comedy. So yes, it's a lot of man.
Speaker 2: So tell me you played for Alabama playing for Nick Sabing. How was that, like, you know, getting you ready for the league.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it helped prepare me, like.
Speaker 10: In the long run, because when I when I came to the league, you know, I wasn't you know, surprised my anything.
Speaker 8: I felt like I just knew what was going on.
Speaker 10: And you know, once I made that transition, you know, just to film study the preparation, I felt like I got a sense of it because at Bemba, you know, we was basically, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the NFL tap to get the offense quarterbacks, your quarterbacks going, you know what I mean, first round running backs going first round?
Speaker 1: You saying, right, the NFL anyway, the whole.
Speaker 2: Old line, Damn, they'll go for everywhere and the talent, right yeah, so yeah, that be yeah, I feel But your pops played too though, so he like you know, some players when they hit the league, they gotta make your mom dad straight. You come from it like, yeah, we already done seen this. We know, like your dad he already had prepared you for it and stuff like that.
Speaker 10: To me, yeah, I learned, you know, I learned a lot from my dad, absolutely, go way back from him, you know, just watching me, I mean watching him, you know, play on Sundays and sort of getting the feel for it, having like a sense of you know, motivation for sure, you know, to play the game, you know, learning from him, you know, watching you know, night then night out. You know routines and you know, just seeing him going on Sundays and the ball man. So it was like a heavy motivational factor that played into it.
Speaker 2: I know that gotta be feeling good, like as a dad, cause there's a lot of dads who done made it to the league and they kid don't be not like you know, so he come and watch his son like, oh nah, my son gas out here, like but he not gas you up, cause you really would like that, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that be the difference.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that that I mean.
Speaker 10: Shoot, it's just like you know, cause you could say your dad played, but you gotta have like a work ethic. You can't just live off your dad name live you know what I mean. You gotta actually work.
Speaker 2: Oh nah, cause you standing on yours right now for sure. Yeah, so it ain't like it ain't nah you staying on yours for sure. Man, we were talking like when you were just talking about like the receivers you go up against.
Speaker 1: But it's like y'all play the chiefs Pat mahon.
Speaker 2: He be making some incredible play though when you might think to play over. How you feel about that, like going against dude.
Speaker 8: Like a magician out there like.
Speaker 10: It's crazy cause like you you look at certain stuff that he doing, is like how can you like prepared for that?
Speaker 8: Like yeah, you never know when he may come with like like.
Speaker 1: Like a little horror movie like watching that.
Speaker 10: Like for instance, we had we played him last year and it was like a broken plate and he scrambled and while he was scrambling, like last minute, my boy dressed about attack him. Last minute, he just flicked it to run back for a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Like man, and it's like it's like your team right.
Speaker 8: Told us it's ain't nobody. Nobody's not doing that for real, Like just he's just a special talent. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Where you play mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it like you know when I be getting mad at the game when they let him do search stuff, but he ain't you talking about I can't even be mad.
Speaker 1: No, you just can't pick the chiefs on me like that that's gonna be that's to be born aline. You can't do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah here the real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he the real deal for sure. So look you being a uh defensive back guy you know Dion up here now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh, how how you feel like you know that that changing him coming to Colorado where that woulda been a team that you would have looked into, or.
Speaker 1: School you would have looked into.
Speaker 8: Nah, like a lie to you?
Speaker 1: Nah, y don't give a damn hoos a like nuh yeah mm Colorado.
Speaker 10: But I could Dion Deon changing, you know, the perspective of period.
Speaker 2: Come look what he did Jackson State. Yeah, yeah, just to come on with Colorado.
Speaker 8: His presence there. You know, he's just making a big change over there, and he could just see it.
Speaker 1: You know what that cat?
Speaker 13: I wanna uh ask you about you uh like, I'm sure you played pop warning high schootball, college pro about the different levels in a different dedication commitment.
Speaker 8: It takes to get to those levels. Yeah, I just think.
Speaker 10: You know, once you step in and you transition to high school, it's like, okay, I'm getting my feet wet. You know, you ain't in for offers, you waiting for this and that. So you work even harder once you get set. Once you committed to a school, you gotta work even harder, you know what I mean, because you basically start from square one. You're coming in as a freshman. You got to compete for a job, you know, because there's also five star players you know around you. It's not like high school where you, oh, I'm the best player, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So not all the best is right yea.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all the best right especially you know.
Speaker 10: Best, you know what I mean. So you basically got to come in like, you know, ready to work, ready to compete, you know, ready to have that mindset. Then you know, once you get that spot, you still gotta work to maintain your spot because you know there's other people that they offering, the other people that's coming in, that's that want to.
Speaker 8: Take your spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they coming down hungry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, coming in.
Speaker 10: So you you want to maintain that, you know, that high level chip on your shoulder and that dog you know, you just want to keep on, you know.
Speaker 8: Improving consistently. Then once you get to lead, you know square one again now you right, lots of the best. So each transition has the same qualities, but it's like new levels towards it. So competition wise, Nah, that that's a great answer for it.
Speaker 1: Who didn't have looked at Colorado?
Speaker 8: Why'd you pay Bama?
Speaker 11: Did you wanna go somewhere that would like a program or was it saving?
Speaker 8: So the whole recruiting process, it was like clear cut for me. It is really like narrowed.
Speaker 10: Down to two schools LSU or Alabama before everything started to go down. LSU was like yeah, yeah, LSU was like my favorite. I've been an l U fan since like middle school. So when they messed up bad, it was it was just like you know, narrowing down the schools. You know, you go through they pros and cons, okay, gotcha and Beama. I feel like I had more pros than l s U. But you know, either way how it would have went, you know, I mean, end up in a great situation. But I just feel like Bama the resources was there, you know, the coaching, you know, just you know there was don't speak for herself. You know, the best coach of all time, win the national championships.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm a winner, So I just want to be a part of that. Get I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, It's just what how dad felt when he's seeing your country.
Speaker 8: You know, me, me and him was like different. It's like you know what I mean because he was second round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what He's like, he's on your country?
Speaker 12: Yea.
Speaker 10: He was like, I haven't seen that till damn. I made my sick dad like dial and then then it then it, you know, expands every year.
Speaker 1: So oh man, he ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 2: You're still in your record country and they talk about you. Oh man, you're Finn break the bank. Speaking of breaking the bank, you saw Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 8: I know Jayalen and Lamar Oh yeah, Lamar.
Speaker 2: J back to back oh Lamar Florida boy uh huh so yeah, I know you rock on that. Who one of your who's some of your favorite players like not even no position, like just a long time type that you like, you know, grew up watching it like it of all time. Yeah in the NFL, uh NFL, you could do, you could do all sports.
Speaker 1: You don't matter.
Speaker 8: Sure you know Lebron, oh for sure, Lebron heat.
Speaker 1: What you thinking about him? And Curry? They feel they feel the play who you got?
Speaker 8: I mean, I wanna go with the Lakers, but Lebron like be it can't just be Lebron, you know what I mean? Yeah, Ad Gotta, I mean, I know Ad gonna step up, but like it's all the other players. I feel like a show. Yeah that's good though.
Speaker 1: Yeah he need yeah, he needed a help. But at thirty eight. Could you see yourself playing cornerback at thirty eight Brough?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, God willn't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, but but like if I if I manage to get there. You know, football is different, Yeah, I know different.
Speaker 8: You're getting you hit it, then you gotta run, then you gotta backpedal. Yeah yeah, thirty years old. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you say Lebron, Lebron.
Speaker 8: Football, Mike Vic, but you weren't.
Speaker 1: Never no Falcon fan though.
Speaker 8: I just like Vig Yeah yeah, big And it was straight offensive players, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wanted to be a receiver. But you know I made because in middle school I played receiver.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: You know when in little league you playing everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're playing, Yeah, you ever won quarterback? A little bit too different.
Speaker 8: Quarterback, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So that how we is like it? Rock Man, the personal that was a quarterback on my team end up being a safety.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How be that you put your best player at quarterback if he ain't on the line or nothing like that?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah then I well I did. I I was trying.
Speaker 10: I was going to play receiver in high school, you know, cause I wanted to play it. Then I got a wake up call. I went he was like I was in eighth grade. I went to this like seven on seven try out against like the big dogs, like you know, five stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, you know some of the player you remember some of the players that was out there.
Speaker 8: That year is like you know, you know Sam Bruce who he was like a he was. He was from South Florida.
Speaker 1: He was a sign for me though.
Speaker 8: Yeah he was a ball player, Sam Bruce.
Speaker 1: Damn Bruce, you stop my boyfriend being a receiver.
Speaker 10: Not him, he was a receiver. But it was like it was a lot of names there. But like I remember I went one rep one on win eighth grade. I was a young puck going against like the senior like you know, how chiled you know, don't cross the country.
Speaker 8: You know I did it in South East.
Speaker 10: He grabbed me straight cooler. I couldn't get off the line. And that was like a wake up cause I was like, man, you know what, i'm'a just go go to corner.
Speaker 8: Yeah I wanna be on the other side of that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I wanna do that.
Speaker 10: Then next thing, I was like, yeah, I don't playing corner, but you know, I still had some receiver risks here in there in high school.
Speaker 2: But corner was like you any and you f like you ain't even realize that at the time, but it fits you more. Huh yeah, yeah, yeah, playing coolball National last but not least. So you you went through you say, each level, you know what I'm saying, It build you up for the next level. So you make it to the NFL. You playing the NFL.
Speaker 1: You you know you got drafted early.
Speaker 2: When did you realize, like, I'm really in the NFL, Like who was a player that you was kind of happy to me like on something, Damn, I'm really playing against them or I'm playing with them type stuff.
Speaker 8: I think it was my.
Speaker 10: Rookie year when I play against the Chiefs and I played you know, my Homes and the Boys, cause you know Mahomes he won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: You know, he getting known as you know, the best quarterback in the league.
Speaker 10: And it's like when you play at the highest level and you see going against it's like, yeah, I'm here, you know, on the stage at a big level.
Speaker 2: You like the quarterbacks try you, yeah, cause nah, I like when he he don't make it a point they not gonna try him like that.
Speaker 8: Nah. So it like it's it's like the more they try, the more they's play players to make yeah, rather than they not. Then it's like you boy, it.
Speaker 1: Shit with all y'all.
Speaker 2: Like they getting pressure on the quarterback. So it like they ain't got long at all anyway. Yeah, so it like you know, not even look your way, like you know, he ain't made a movie.
Speaker 1: They're quick on me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, mahme Like that's different tho.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I want I wish I could have the chance to play against uh Brady though for real.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wanna to pick all Brady. But I have a chance of the play well not a chance I do play Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he he with the Jets. Now, how you feel about that?
Speaker 8: A good move?
Speaker 2: They young too, yeah, but I feel like they needed that piece, yeah, quarterback type.
Speaker 1: So you like the competition thing competitive?
Speaker 8: It's in hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so uh damn, I ain't think did you you ever done picked out Pat Mahome yep twice ooh pop your shit.
Speaker 8: Put them all twice?
Speaker 1: Yeah Pat Mahome here.
Speaker 2: But you know what I noticed when you watching Pat Mahome he don't let that like discourage him.
Speaker 1: He'll come right back.
Speaker 8: Out of it. For sure. You locked in because you can't one thing about it. You think you got him. But once they once they offense, start rolling and he got Kelcy in them boys. So it's like they offense, you know, they.
Speaker 10: Put people in the right places make plays, and I don't know, man, it's crazy like going to get some It's like, you know, it's obviously just him and Kelsey than the other than that.
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, it's not like no high high end you know, you know, top tier.
Speaker 1: You know receivers, Yeah that you got like just locked in reivers.
Speaker 8: It's just like they put him in the right spots.
Speaker 1: But with them.
Speaker 2: Scrambling him scrambling and stuff like that, the receiver bound to get open type of stuff. So I see what you're saying, Like, but it ain't no such as a receiver that you gotta Sometimes you would have to get on Kelsey you.
Speaker 1: Want to get some a few times, you know, msical and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, who besides yourself, who's some more cornerbacks?
Speaker 1: You look in the league and you be like, oh nah, he don't.
Speaker 10: Too uh, Ramsey oh for sure they had a good year digs sauce, said Wooden, who will oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. He don't get a lot of credit. So you really be watching them too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I be watching them boys, you know, because you know, you you see like top level corners throughout the league.
Speaker 8: You want to like you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll make sure, like, yeah, make sure you learn.
Speaker 8: You can learn a few things from him, as with her too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I see you really study.
Speaker 2: Man, anything you want you want to shout out and let the people know while you're on here before we get out of here, anything that a lot of people don't know know about you.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, I wanna say, shout out eighty five South.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 8: Know y'all keep doing y'all thing.
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, shout out, shouting your boys out, shout out the columns. Man before you leave, just shout out the Carlos.
Speaker 8: By himself, shout out Carlos too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't put the two on that because he don't.
Speaker 10: Beah, yeah, shout out Carlos, thank you sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he as make sure you want to have that, yeah man, right, yeah, he'd be saying that I won't be showing no Hammedy for Michelle and he gave me so you got I got shot him out well, nah Man, A lot of people don't know you. You into comedy bed though, you like who who's some of the uh generation? This generation right now? Comedians you like watch you know, this generation.
Speaker 10: I feel like it's different, you know every like Juicy he got the skits, yeah, Desi banks Y kids, how Davis?
Speaker 8: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, ye boys they they be on it so compared to like the old generation, like stand up comedy like Kat Williams, Chris Tucker, Yeah, Jamie five for sure.
Speaker 2: Like els I ain't still get well too, Jamie funk yea yeah, h shure.
Speaker 1: What's Little Wayne Ben's album?
Speaker 8: You say you Carter two, am, Carter two or three? You can't go wrong.
Speaker 10: You got that old Carter one car Carter one Classic two Yeah, yeah, that Carter one w or then he got like his mixtaste too, Yeah what the best mix tape.
Speaker 8: Dedication?
Speaker 1: Okay, Djo what sure? I mean? I appreciate you pushing up on it, oh Man.
Speaker 10: Best strict clubs Atlanta think Miami eat A Miami or Atlanta Eat a Miami or Atlanta.
Speaker 1: We gotta.
Speaker 8: Magic city.
Speaker 3: That's that's over rating.
Speaker 8: You know, that's over the top.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh.
Speaker 8: Well Miami got some strict clubs, though, got booby trapped. Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh are you really in the churches? What the most you gonna spend? I don't know if you could say off record or on record. If if it's off record, we'll just bleep what the most you gonna spent at the strip club?
Speaker 1: Off record, we gonna bleep it. I know that little me ain't gotten. I went crazy. I thought I was a big meat, good name, good.
Speaker 8: Name and that. Yeah, and that was yeah yeah yeah it was on Swove. It was on Swove. So yeah, you just talking about big bottles in there.
Speaker 1: It's all like, you know, I got a splurs, you know what I saw that that wa that was s though soth but y future in black room.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it don't be awkward. It don't be like I mean, we.
Speaker 10: We don't try to play it like obviously out of respect, cause you know, he he talk about it, but like he's not pretty, you know, he don't care about it too much.
Speaker 8: Yeah really, yeah, he you know, he locked in what he gotta do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so laying too much one But y what Russell? Like, what what music do is he into? Like on he just being I B he R and b r B you know yeah god yeah uh you know y'all.
Speaker 8: New quarterback, new coach coming in. What's your expectations for the season. I got high expectations for some.
Speaker 1: Of the defense played like SI last year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, defense played well.
Speaker 2: But y'all with a new offer, that's a minded coach that kind of like I feel like gonna pair well with Yeah.
Speaker 10: Right, I think it's gonna help cause you know, he's been he's seen it all and you know he was he was with Drew Brees, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So he know how to like working situation with like shorter quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's his mo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Hey when you first met Russell, did Russell like, how how was it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Do he cuss it? He don't really cuss too much?
Speaker 8: Do not for real? Yeah? Ress, Like you know, he.
Speaker 10: He stay out the way for real. He don't try to get all the you know, the masster drama. You know, he's he stayed him family man.
Speaker 8: Yeah. That was.
Speaker 2: Cause he probably like one of the uh the oldest oldest players one yeah, so he like yeah he and ve most you know.
Speaker 1: So he yeah yeah, you know got a he got a Super Bowl. So it's like, yeah, yeah, w ain't gonna talk about that. You're gonna get too now you say that that one's uping, so man, yeah, I definitely appreciate you pushing up.
Speaker 8: Man appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And man, I ain't good luck this season. Bro, you know what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, a Pro Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Broncos players. Another amazing episode. Wait, it's just week four.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we see week five.
Speaker 2: But for the first four weeks, man, ain't nobody getting gets like these on these sports show? I see the competition. Wait till we have week five. Well I don't even know yet, but look Shout out the taller chronicles coming through. Shout out Baron Brown, Shout out passer change, and man most important.
Speaker 1: Shout out y'all for watching this has been broken play this your boy, damn friend.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check us out next week. Lead them comments, we need them comments, lead a comments. Shall let everybody know what the new best bort show out. Another episode of Broken Play coming next week,