Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 2: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The playoffs are upon us the best place to watch right bear in person. Game Time is an authorized ticket marketplace for playoff basketball, which makes getting playoff tickets even easier and faster. Prices on game Time app actually go down closer it gets to tip off with killer last minute deals, all in prices views from your seat. The Lord's Price Guarantee game Time takes the guests work out of buying tickets, save even more when you choose a section and let game Time choose to see the Lord's Price Guaranteed or game Time will credit one and ten percent of the difference. Take the guest work out of buying playoff basketball tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account, use code Nightcap twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Off your first purchase. Terms apply again.
Speaker 1: Creat an account, Redeem code Nightcap Nightcap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time Today, last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, the rock Runner, Extraordinary, the Binga Ring of Fame, Honoree the Great, the pro Bowler, the all Pro from Liberty City.
Speaker 3: That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you like, Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you, guys for helping Nightcap thus far reach the number that we've been able to reach. Guys, please do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and remember every subscriber counts. We value each and every one of you because there's no way we're to this point without you and without your support. So go tell family, member, loved ones, and praying. Subscribe to the Nightcap podcast. Make sure you go out check out Shave by Laportier. We're taking pre orders on. We're taking pre orders now, and so thank you for your patients. I know we have a backlog earlier last couple of months, but everything is up and running now.
Speaker 3: Were able to fill all orders.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for ordering Shae by la Portier, and thank you again for your patients. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that's Shapeshaped Media also and my clothing company that's eighty four. Spailed out the link to the Nightcap merchants penned at the top of the chat and the disc and use code umph and that discount applies on all merchandise, not only Nightcap but Club Shay Shay and eighty four.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 1: Hopefully everyone has received their merchandise by now, everyone is pleased with their merchandise. More coming down the pipelines, So thank you so much for your patients, and.
Speaker 3: Let's get right into it. Oho yah.
Speaker 1: Team USA, the women's national basketball team, beat Belgium eighty seven to seventy four. The team was led by was led again by Stuart She had twenty six points, seven rebounds, three blocks.
Speaker 3: She was tremendous.
Speaker 1: She was tremendous to start the game, scoring eleven of the first fifteen points. But then the big dog get started to eat. Asia Wilson twenty three points, thirteen rebounds, three steel as they continued their quest to get their eight straight gold metal. They haven't lost in the nineteen ninety two Olympics, which was in Barcelona, and I don't see them losing in this Olympic. Yeah, oh, Joe, what did you see? What did you like about Team USA?
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, they were dominant. They were dominant. Now what does scare me? But it's kind of different because I've already talked to you about it and understanding that the international competition as far as women's basketball is concerned, hasn't caught up to the women's as opposed to the men's. So today we had two starters that had zero points. But I think obviously because the big dogs step up and played the way they did, and there's really no competition as far as then that they're going to have to face, that can kind of scare them. If you have people that are playing, especially starters that aren't putting up points because everyone else is scoring, there's really nobody to challenge them, and kind of kind of scaring from winning that goal.
Speaker 5: So I think I think they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, based off what you've told me and and me watching, they're not gonna lose. I mean, having starters not score at all, and that's good, and it's not good.
Speaker 3: It makes me.
Speaker 5: It made me a little nervous, meaning me a little nervous.
Speaker 1: That's all right, Yeah, but we're so dominant. And the reason why owe yo the money. You make more money playing the internationally that you play in the w NBA. So why am I gonna come play in the w NBA make less money than I can play making a brawl? Right, See the men they can't do that. You make more money in the NBA. They you do play in a ball. So Luca and your kitchen Giannis and all those other guys, they're gonna come play Shay gilg just Jamal Murray, R. J. Barrett or Dylan Brooks and those guys. And then you got Buck Donovichi. So you got so many guys. The NBA is where the money is. Actually in the w n B A that's not where the money is. It's international. And so you don't get the same level of men in the w NBA like you get the women. The women, excuse me, you don't get the level of the w NBA women international players like you get the men.
Speaker 3: But consider Stewart dominant Asia Wilson.
Speaker 1: Twenty three to thirteen, three steals, they had, like the fifty eight out rebound the by almost thirty.
Speaker 3: Got to get a little better with the turnovers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this game probably should have got probably could have got a little the US probably could have got could have rested a little more comfortable had they taken a little better care.
Speaker 3: Of the basketball. Right.
Speaker 1: But you know, look, you got the two best players on what and they're they're on the same team. You got Asia, who's gonna be the MVP for the third time. You got Stewart who's been a two time MVP. You I mean, look, we got the dominant players. And unless somebody can get hot from three, I don't see a situation where they had they're gonna be able to score enough points in order to beat the US women teams. That's that's my that's my concern. Can someone get hot from three, because that's the equalizer because nobody else has two posts players. Belgium had a nice post player, I forget the name Ojo who had twenty four points.
Speaker 3: But when you.
Speaker 1: Look at Stewart and you look at Asia, and you still got Britney Grider that can give you, you know, at any given night, she can give you a double double. I just don't I just don't see an international team that has the post presence of those two.
Speaker 3: So now what do I have to do to beat you?
Speaker 1: Because I can't beat you in the in points in the paint, so now I got to get behind the three point line and out shoot you.
Speaker 3: And that's the question.
Speaker 1: Can someone get hot enough from the three point line and out shoot these young ladies?
Speaker 4: Not gonna happen. Definitely, definitely not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Okay Ojo Algerian boxer, I mean Khalif? Is that how you say her name? As? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Kalif won her first match of the Paris twenty twenty four Olympics when her opponent Angela Karini of Italy quit after taking several blows to the place in the opening rounds of about the victory is was few misgad controvert around Khalip, who's been targeted by critics and has been misgendered her throughout the game. Khalif participation in the women's boxing has been scrutinizing recent recent days after reports resurface that she failed to meet gender eligibility tests of the Women's World Boxing Championships in New Delhi last year. At the time, sporting officials alleged that the boxing failed to an unspecified test because of she had because they had male chromosome. Khalif was born a woman and has always competed as a woman.
Speaker 5: See, oh, but you got me confused.
Speaker 4: Man, You got me confused because you see, you said a whole lot of you said a whole lot of everything.
Speaker 5: But to me, it's registered.
Speaker 3: She was born a woman. Are you sure it was born a woman? She was? She was. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watch it, but when they bring these darkness because right now there's a lot of transgender people trying to get right. And when they bring these people to Capitol Hill and these senators and these representatives on the other side, when they asked, they asked doctor this very specific question. Doctor, would ask you one thing. Can this person that you're talking about can they have a child? Can this woman have a child? Yes she can. Does this woman have a period? Yes she does? So how is she not a woman biologically and anatomically?
Speaker 3: How is she not a woman? Now?
Speaker 1: The problem that I have this is a very similar situation. I don't know if you followed it.
Speaker 5: I have it. That's why you got me a little confused.
Speaker 3: Then how about this.
Speaker 1: There was a there was a young lady from South Africa. Her name was Castor Semnia. She had how she was born a woman, but her body produces high levels of testosterone. What they wanted her to do in order to compete against women. They wanted her to take blockers to block it. So you want me now. You don't want me to take things to help me win, which is peds, but you want me to ingest something into my body to suppress what God has made me. You said God made it. Everybody always say oh Joe, they say God made you man and want woman. Yes, sir, okay, he made her like this. So in order for you to compete, I need you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Every man doesn't have the same level of testosterone. But if he's born with those parts, is he any less of a man? So, because if a woman is born with those parts and she produces a high level of testosterone, does that make her any less of a woman?
Speaker 3: I'm asking what do you think?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Because for the longest time, can she conceive a child? Does she have a period?
Speaker 3: Simple? I don't want to get into all of this and what she chose to identify.
Speaker 4: Ass See, that's that's where that's where you're I'm kind of confused now.
Speaker 1: Is is you're not identifying as a woman. God made gave her those parts.
Speaker 5: So im got the part.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the car. You know, Jo, you like cars, don't you? Yes, sir? You you ever watched Meekham? You have watched Barrett Jackson.
Speaker 1: They say this car has the original parts, right, the original part. Car is worth more this this uh Khalif? Those are her original parts. Nothing has been added, nothing has been taken away.
Speaker 5: So emon Khalif is a woman, then she's a woman.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, no problem because on Twitter, I've been watching seeing all the clips but the boxer and they say the person that was in the ring was transgender and it was a man.
Speaker 1: You said the same thing about cast A Seminia cause her body and I think she's born with an extra chromosome which allows her body to produce more testosterone than the average female body.
Speaker 3: Will produce it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but guess what, o Joe, she can steal the question that they always ask, and I know you've heard it. Can she conceive a child? And cant? Does she have a period? Does that not make you female? Does that not make you woman? I thought the ability to reproduce is what separated, So now it doesn't. I'm just trying to figure out because her body produces more testosterone, that does not make her any less of a woman. If she has them, and I'm not trying to be graphic, but if she has female parts, she's a woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely, and.
Speaker 1: Hold on original female part, not parts that have been added. But you can get you can get sexual reassignment and become a different gender.
Speaker 5: Hey, boy, they really do that?
Speaker 4: Boy, put that thing together like legos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it couldn't slip. Yeah, through that. Some people do. Some people feel that they they are natural. They they're trapped. They're male trapped inside a female's body. They're female trapped, and so they want to whatever. I don't I didn't have nothing to do me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I listen, I'm gonna make sure I'm going. I want to look to make sure I'm looking down down the battle of this week. Yes, h I don't care what you want to be. I don't care what you identify as. You can a laptop, a tree, a lamp, male female that I ain't got nothing to do with me. I'm not here to try to live your life. That's what you want to be, and you're not harming anyone. Take off with it. But we're talking specifically about this case. It's reported that she her body the same as castor submini. If you go look it up, she's a two time eight hundred meters champ.
Speaker 3: Her body.
Speaker 1: She's born, if I'm not mistaken, born with an additional X Y chromosome.
Speaker 3: It's rare. It's extremely rare.
Speaker 1: I don't know one in ten million, one in fifteen million one, and I don't know the probability or the likelihood of it happening, but it happened.
Speaker 3: And the question is that when they have these.
Speaker 1: Doctors and they're talking about these rights for the trans people and whatever whatever, they ask very specific questions, and all the all the senators and all the representatives asked, can this person their children? Does this person have a period? Can they get a period?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: If the answer to both of those are yes, what is the it she's a she if she can do those two things. But now they say, well, if you want to compete against the women, because your body, now it's not something that you've done to your body, by God, because you know, God made us man, He made mail and people. That's what they say God made did not God make her like this? Aren't we all God's children? He created us? So if he created her poor, we just say, well, if you want to compete, you're a woman. But if you want to compete with the women, well this is what you're gonna have to do.
Speaker 3: I refuse to.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So if myo oh Joe, let's just say, but I don't know the average I guess obviously, your highest testosterone is when you're going through puberty. That's why you get the voice changed, you see god start getting the bacial hair. So that's the highest testosterone levels is gonna be. Let's just say it's fifteen hundred two thousand. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, Ojo, naturally, you got somebody that has a testosterone of two thousand, twenty five hundred three thousand, and you're freaking ungodly your your.
Speaker 3: Who is that? Like me? Like me?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Like me?
Speaker 5: Who is that?
Speaker 3: Sampson? You're strongling in Sampson?
Speaker 1: Me go ahead, Okay, you're struggling in Samson like, oh, Joe, yeah, and he said, well, oh Joe, you're too strong in order to participate. So if you want to participate with the ten year olds, you're gonna have to take these blockers to reduce the level of testosterone in your body.
Speaker 5: Ain't happening. You ain't doing it. Ain't happening, Captain, no.
Speaker 1: Block They want her the same thing and cast your Samanya. She went to the court of arbitration. She lost, and she's like, I'm done. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna take these blockers. God made me like this. I could have a child, I can get a area, I can do all those things. So for me, it doesn't it didn't. I don't know what the hullabaloo is unless they could you stop to stop with this. Oh she's tryings based on what because she has a high level of testosterone when it's been proven that she has female parts.
Speaker 4: So we have other people just trying to identify her as something that she's not. As far as transentering, because there's a there there.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's a agenda here. And I agree, Ojo.
Speaker 1: I don't believe if you're born a man and then you take drugs and you say you know what I want.
Speaker 3: I want to identify as a woman. You shouldn't be allowed to participate in women's sports.
Speaker 5: How's that fair? Yeah, it's not. It's not even at my whole lands age.
Speaker 1: If I said, you know what, I want to be a woman and I started taking blocker, what a woman's gonna be able to do with me? Ojo my big strong rust gag. So what do you think about a two? Yeah, you'll be like twenty five thirty year old. Yeah, you'll be like you want a man?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So no, if that's that's how you want to live, I got no problem with that right before. I support your right to be able to live however you want to live, as long as you're not harming anybody. But as far as participating and women's sport, oh hey o no, no, no, I can't rock with that. Now, that's where I draw it a lot. That's why I say no, no, can't do. If you want to man, want to become a woman, A woman, want to become a man? Hey, I love, I love whoever you want to be. As long as you're going to make a contribution to society, take off with it, yes, sir, But participating and men participating in women's sport after they've decided and they take whatever whatever the case may be, they take these blockers and they take these hormones. Nah, oh, Joe, I can't rock with that, all right, ain't no sense to me lying. I ain't finna get up here. It's oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not participating.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to hear how anybody can make sense of it anyway? How could anyone make sense of it? A man identifying as something else outside of than what he was born for, and then I'm allowing him or him her to compete in women's sports in general? How can someone even agree it makes sense of that in general? I would love to hear the context in in which it does make sense, regardless of the rules regardss of you being able to do it in general. Like it just, I don't know, it's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Let I mean, like I said, she has the rip. Like I said, I'm trying to give it to people. I'm trying to help people understand. I'm a car enthusiast. I love cars, old school muscle cars, whether you're talking about the himI, where you're talking about the Kuda where you're talking about the Gto, whatever the case may be. You know the ram Era all that, the camarao oo, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When these cars go come.
Speaker 1: Up for auction and they'll be in value at one million, two million, three million, or you're talking about a the Gto Ferrari that's going for thirty and forty and fifty million dollars. They say the car, they say, the car has its original parts the way it came up the showroom floor in nineteen fifty, in nineteen sixty, in nineteen seventy, today in twenty twenty four, the car has its original parts, the way she came out of her mother's wound.
Speaker 3: Does this?
Speaker 1: Does this person have the original parts and she came out of the wound with right? If she does, what's the discussion if she has female parts, what's the discussion on y'all?
Speaker 3: I don't care for her body.
Speaker 1: No, but we gotta stop doing this, man, We got we gotta stop doing that.
Speaker 3: Because I don't. I don't. I don't get what we what what goods of it? I get?
Speaker 1: Look, Look, everybody has, you know, agenda on certain sides and want to push this and want to push that I ain't trying to push nothing. I want people to live how you want to live. You're gonna make a contribution society.
Speaker 3: Take off with that. Yeah, I'm good with that. I oh you, I don't.
Speaker 1: I stay out of people houses. I stayed people homes. I scatter people's bedrooms. I sca out of people's lives. You ain't hold on. You need to be You need to be Kayla Shark. You need to be Ki Shark. You need to be Kaylee. You need to be Sterling, you need to be a buck. Okay, I mean yeah, other than that, Yeah, I ain't.
Speaker 3: In your bedroom. What you do, what you go to bed, ass who you wake up with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it don't make me nothing.
Speaker 3: No, that ain't me.
Speaker 1: I want you to be what makes you happy at the end of the day. Oh yo, what makes you happy? Does that make you happy? Take off with that. But I think this is a very similar situation to cast a Seminia. She went through it. Uh, she had an extra chromosome, which her body as a female, produces more testosterone than the normal female body will produce. But at the end of the day, could she bear children? Does she have a monthly yep? So that's what the old people call it. They call it monthly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's what hold on. Now, that's what matters. When they when we're arguing before one another, can you have God said Adam and Eve? God say he is saying Adam and Steve. Okay, I get all that, But at the end of the day, I believe she's an eve. Right, If she's an eve, she should be able to fight against other Eves or esther or the other names Mary, Mary, Magnalie that was in the yes, yes, whomever else is born of that gender. If she's a that gender, she should be allowed to participate. So that's where I'm on that. Oh Joe, I mean you could, uh, I guess I'm pretty sure. I think you are also, Like you believe that if she's a woman, she should be a participating I got you. You told you you believe that she's born a woman. Yeah, yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 4: I just think it's unfair if you're born a man and you want to later on in life, you want to identify as something outside of that, and then competing in women's sports, now, that's just wrong. Yeah, that's what I'm just saying that's flood out wrong. Just having a competitive advantage in general, it makes no sense, but it's for some reason it's seem people have made sense of it.
Speaker 5: You know, those and.
Speaker 4: Positions of power have allowed people to do that, to allow people to do that.
Speaker 5: But that need to hear. No there, Like you said, whatever makes you happy.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe Simon Bile sword to our second Olympic all around goal. She won every all around competition since she's entered since twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: A string of thirty seven in a row. That's how.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how I lost the world's greatest athletes when I got Michael Phelps and someone bos But anyway, a string of thirty seven in a row. She created five signature move Seventeen different women have finished second to her, only four of them Ross at the World in twenty thirteen, Mustafa Fina in twenty fourteen Worlds, Lee at the twenty nineteen Worlds and Cecily Jones at the twenty twenty three year old competition have managed to get within less than a part of her Sonny Lee with bronze with her triumphant floor routine. Think about that, since I think if you go back how many years. I think if you had to go back in like twenty years, all of the all around champions have been under the age of twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean you got naut of your Kobinicch.
Speaker 1: I think she was the youngest, and I think she wanted In seventy six she was thirteen or fourteen. You had Mary lou Retten. You had Gaby Douglass, you had Tatiyana Gutsu. In ninety two you had Scheschanova, and what eighty eight you had Naskia Lukens, you had Sonny Lee. So if you go back and look, they've all been under the age of twenty I mean as young as thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's twenty seven. Yeah, she's twenty.
Speaker 3: Seven, O Joe.
Speaker 5: That's how That's how good.
Speaker 1: And like you said, the question is do I could she potentially Hell? Could she potentially O Yo be it in la in twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Yes, I told you, because if you can do what you're doing now at twenty seven, you're definitely still gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a good year off.
Speaker 1: Let her body take two years. She can't take two years off. Two years is enough for her to come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then you have two years to prepare and get ready.
Speaker 4: And get yourself, get get your get you, get your equilibrium right, get back to turn tumbling and flipping and doing whatever whatever it takes. You know, it's like must muscle memory. She definitely can come back and forth in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: I mean that's crazy, is that most of these women that win this title, she's seven years older than.
Speaker 3: Eight nine.
Speaker 1: I mean you think about naughty. I think naughty in seventy six, she had to be thirteen or fourteen. We'll think about that, O Joe. She there's a thirteen fourteen year age gap from when she won as opposed to now. This is her second and I think if she's the third, maybe the fourth women that's won multiple all around at the Olympics, I mean, she's a class by herself.
Speaker 3: And then if you look at where she is her hug.
Speaker 1: Number fifty nine, and then you got somebody else like a point and a half up under, and then you got somebody three points in front of that for the bronze.
Speaker 3: That just goes to show you how dominant she's been.
Speaker 1: How it's like Katie Lydecy, Katye lind Decky finishing the race seventeen seconds for the second place.
Speaker 3: O Joe man, she got out of the pool, she waved.
Speaker 5: And they still swimming.
Speaker 3: They ain't touched it all yet. Yeah. I mean that's that's how dominant.
Speaker 1: Simon biosim So congratulations Simon, well done, come back after what transpired in Tokyo and to get back on that horse and to get back in that saddle and to do it again and do it even better than you've done it before. Congratulations, nightcap. O Joe and I we take our well, we don't have hats, but we had hats. Joel Embiid, who regularly been starting for Team USA, did not see the court at all during the America's one O three eighty six.
Speaker 3: Whatever is a dad Head?
Speaker 1: Coach Steve Kursaid told the reporters after the game the decision was based solely on the matchup that Embiid will start next game. Embiid has been subject of regular criticism as a starter, with a number of call to put Anthony Davis in the start. In five instead, Davis had thirteen points against the dam while Bam came up the bench and hip then with eighteen OCHO, I kind of do you like the way coach Kerr has been manipulating his starting lineup. Remember one game, Jason Tatum said, the next game, Joel and Bed didn't play. Are you okay? Are you a results base? All you care about the gold medal bead?
Speaker 5: He then listen, I care about the gold medal.
Speaker 4: But now I have a better understanding on why Kurr is doing what he's doing. So the matchups the game, you need a smaller players. Now, when they played Serbia, you had When they played Serbia, they had big, they had somebody down in the post, somebody big, somebody size, So it made.
Speaker 5: Sense to have Joel and Beiid on the floor.
Speaker 4: Now when they played South sou then they had smaller players, so you had more wings, you know. And I think defensively, I think Joel Ebiid might have been a liability, might might have been a liability on the court, you know, them not being able to play well with him there because of the personnel that they were playing against.
Speaker 5: So I kind of understand it from that perspective.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there was a conversation before the game was had with Embiid and I'm sure the same thing now. I'm not sure who they played who they playing next. I forgot who they're playing next.
Speaker 1: Lithuania who didn't play Ash I'm not sure either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Joel to be the starting because based on the personnel and the players that they had.
Speaker 3: They played Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we played Puerto Rico for Puerto rican if I'm not mistaking South today.
Speaker 3: And just beat Puerto Rico if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: Real yeah this game. Yeah, and beat his back and he's playing why is he playing?
Speaker 4: I'm sure Puerto Rico has a big they have somebody sixty left, maybe they have definitely don't got nobody selling seven foot, but I'm sure they got somebody that and it fits based on the personnel and who they plan.
Speaker 3: Right, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is that joelling bid? But here's the thing, Oh Joe with no three second call? Hell oh, put on the beat in the paint, throw it down to women at the turn by and draw file on the end of the basket.
Speaker 3: Likenba game.
Speaker 5: You do it all game. You could do it all game if you want to test.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you at the end of the day, as long as we bring back the goal, You're not really concerned about who plays or how much they play because at the end of the day, the end result is what matters.
Speaker 3: The team meant did the US national team win the gold medal.
Speaker 4: I think Steve Kerr has a very difficult job. For one, it is all the players. They want to play. I'm representing my country. I want minutes, I want to go, I want to participate. I want to contribute to helping us win goal. But I think there's conversations that I had before it gets to the media with Jason Tatum. I'm sure there was conversation had with Halliburton. I'm sure there was a conversation had with Joel and Bib with an understanding of tactics and game plan based on who are playing, you might not get as many minutes as you want based on the personnel and who we're playing against.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like he might have had that conversation, wouldn't be but I don't believe they had that conversation with Jason Tatum. Jason Tatum, Jason tATu wouldn't have said it would have been humbling because he would have known, O Joe, if they come and tell you, O Joe, you're not playing today, that's one thing you dressing out with the expectation to play, play and you don't play.
Speaker 3: It is something entirely different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. For some reason. I just really don't really think he just didn't know.
Speaker 4: I think he just said all the right things once the mic was in front of him.
Speaker 5: But you you.
Speaker 4: Conversations with man, Come on, we're going into a game, a game of that magnitude, and your coach ain't communicating you know what, you might not play. Oh, well Katie got the hot hand. Okay, Lebron playing well, Steph is playing well.
Speaker 5: We know what.
Speaker 4: We don't want to take Katie out because he has a hot hand. There had to be something said, Something had to be said for him to sit on that bench that entire game.
Speaker 3: All four quarters of the.
Speaker 1: Men that's on that roster this year, there's only one first team All the NBA selection.
Speaker 3: That's Jason Tatum. Yeah, and he didn't play a minute.
Speaker 1: If you don't think, I don't care what you so you think you think, let me ask you a player, tell me the wide receiver that you can go to and say, you know what, even if it's the All Star even if it's the probo game.
Speaker 5: Back then y'all wanted to play.
Speaker 3: Hey coach, hey man, I ain't come all way over here twelve to ten hours.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with it at all, because he was visibly upset.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll tell.
Speaker 1: You that he don't care nothing about that bro that mana he listed Ojo.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how you know he cared because he listed it.
Speaker 1: He wasn't he tell you, oh ya, he won the title, got a big contract. He on the cover of two K Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 3: He said it, so don't you don't take my words. He speaking.
Speaker 1: I ain't your pedo, I ain't moving Pinocchio. He's speaking for himself. He told you, he said, I ain't gonna lie. It's very humbling, very very humbling.
Speaker 4: Listen, I wasn't even in a situation shoot. I felt bad just looking at his face, his facial expressions on the bench.
Speaker 5: It said it all. It said it all.
Speaker 1: It's because, like I said, Ojo, it's not a you're talking about one of the best players. You're talking about one of the best players. Hold on, think about this with Ojo. We've been having a conversation, me and you and Gil. The next space of the NBA didn't play a minute and everybody talking about that's okay, think about what that is.
Speaker 3: Ojoe the next space.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say he got next souther the NBA did not play a minute and they won by twenty six. All the people that's saying that it didn't matter ain't never ain't never been bolved with sports, right because when you put that kind of time in, because the more the more time you put in, Ojo, the more ever you put in, the more hurt when things don't go accordingly. You think that man gave up his summer to go sit on the bench halfway across the country of the world. Come on, people, Sometimes y'all just I be looking at y'all comment and y'all just say stuff. Y'all really do y'all just say stuff. But as an athlete as Ocho and I can attest to you. And I'm not saying I'm the player. I'm not saying I'm the equivalent football players. Jason Tatum is a basketball player. That issu would have bothered me, Ojo.
Speaker 4: It would have bothered anybody that's a competitor in general. It's fancy on there, especially on the biggest stage of them all.
Speaker 5: Yes, come on.
Speaker 3: Man, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We go from saying this man got next he could potentially be the face of the.
Speaker 5: N B A ohoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that part. But okay, Joe, we.
Speaker 1: Was having a discussion, who's gonna who is it gonna be. It's gonna be Jason Tatum, It's gonna be a man, It's gonna be John Moran.
Speaker 4: We live now, Jah Jah Ant could be the face of the league. But Jason Tatum doesn't have the cachet and the personality and the aura and the that there's a certain factor that you have to have to be the face of the n B A and he does. He just he's great and all he does, the accolades, the resume speaks for itself. NBA champion. But there's something, Listen, I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 5: I can't put it.
Speaker 3: The NBA.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. I've become a champion. Yeah, but I'm saying it's much. It's more to a name name, a face of the NBA that wasn't a champion.
Speaker 4: Name. Let's run down the NBA the face of the NBA's name.
Speaker 3: Can you had bird magic? You had Jordan.
Speaker 4: Look at Kobe, Look at Michael Jordan's Look at Kobe, Look at the personalities, look at the attitude, look at the aura, the way they carry themselves.
Speaker 5: He doesn't even fit it, not not even close to them.
Speaker 3: But what but what did they have?
Speaker 4: I understand what you mean, but you need more than just that to be the face of the NBA.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you know where people gravitate towards you and the energy you bring. I can see an ant man. Everybody will gravitate towards that, a Ja Moran.
Speaker 3: Not without a championship.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that's what they've placed on now all right now, now they make you less o, Joe.
Speaker 3: What we've done. What we've done.
Speaker 1: Is like we try to, we make you less than if you don't have a title, because title of everything?
Speaker 3: Right, Why are you playing? Shannon? Why you playing? If the title is the most important?
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about. We talk about the face of the NBA, though, we talk and what it takes to be that. You can't say it's all though that have won a title have a different factor that they have within them. You're born with that. He doesn't There's nothing wrong with Jason. He just doesn't have that that mmm that Kobe, you don't have that. Michael Jordan, he don't have that magic.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't really know how to put into words, but I'm sure the chat understands exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Great player this.
Speaker 1: So if Tom Brady, Pat Mahomes, Peyton Manning, are they the same?
Speaker 5: I mean complexion wise? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait wait, Mahon got myhome, Mahome got a little tand to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, listen, they're the same.
Speaker 4: But then you would have to digest and dive in statistically to separate them.
Speaker 3: But you know what.
Speaker 5: Separated face of the NFL. Oh look at look at oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yea yea yah yah yah yeah yah yeah yeah look at Tom Brady's the meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, it kind of all all the saying, you know, and remember when you're the facing the NFL, at the quarterback, you got to carry yourself a certain way. Now what I want to tell you? And do you know Tom Brady off the field, don't you? Yes, you know paidon Manning off the field, don't you We do, Yeah, we do, They don't and they ain't nothing like what they get to see.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing they how they identify.
Speaker 3: We get to see sides of guy that we go out and we see them.
Speaker 4: That's different, right, Think about this Magic Johnson, What you see is what you get.
Speaker 5: Kobe Bryant, what you see is what you get. That ain't no act. Michael Jordan, you already know.
Speaker 4: What you see is what you get. They haven't won an NBA championship. I'm just talking about people that are so so charismatic, so exciting to watch, that could possibly be the face of the NBA.
Speaker 5: No championship. I'm speaking on Joab.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking on a man like they have this certain in factor that you can't coach, you can't teach. As opposed to making someone the face of the NBA that doesn't have that cachet, that doesn't have that that to be that and force it on us because they want an NBA title.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't fit because the I.
Speaker 4: Don't know how to explain it the right way or find the words the condra, I know the chat, know what I'm talking about. I just I just can't can't piece it together like I want to.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh, Joe, I don't want you to think that a championship is the only thing. But I'm saying, if you listen to Jordan talk, if you listen to Kobe talk, you listen to the other greats talks like you do. You build a brand. When first brand will come right now it everybody ain't gonna be like Magic. You ain't coming and win an NCAA title, be most Outstanding player and then comes straight into the NBA one another title.
Speaker 3: Burg won in the second year.
Speaker 1: Most guys have to wait three, four or five years in order to win a title. These guys got right at it right away. But they went the really good team. Yes, Sir, Kareem was on that team. Kareem was the MVP. Magic's rookie year. Kareem, I do with Jabal was the MVP of the league. So what's the likelihood of a guy or the number one overall pick going to a team and that year that guy is going to be the MVP the best player, right?
Speaker 5: I got a question for you.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, speaking of now, you know, I don't watch so much basketball, but I've gotten much better with my knowledge of the game because I've been paying attention throughout the entirety of the season. Remember when Zion Williamson came in the league. Yes, and they were making him the one up next to be the face of the YA, to be the next guy.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Now Zion has that that is factor. He has that personality in the sense he had he has a certain aura and all they Yeah, yeah, he has all that it takes.
Speaker 5: If he was able to stay healthy, right, he could he could have been that guy.
Speaker 1: But argument, yes, sir, go ahead, I'm gonna say, right, if if Zion stays healthy, yes sir, and he win, what's the likelyss and he doesn't win a championship? What's the likelihood of him being the face of the NBA. If he doesn't win a championship.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't be good. But you know what, because he's so exciting to watch. Because he's so exciting to watch, that's my CTV. Yeah, think about this. Let's say you take Jason Tatum, right, yes, you take Jackson Tatum in his game and his style of play, and you ask people with a healthy John Moron, a healthy Anthony Edwards, or a healthy Zion Wimson, And he asked him who they want.
Speaker 5: To watch first, who they'd rather watch out of the four.
Speaker 3: The other three guys, they do a lot of playing above the rim.
Speaker 1: That's not what Jason Tatum does. Hey, thank you, right, he doesn't shoot the three. He doesn't shoot the three ball like Steph because Steph was not above the rim player. But Steph was boxed because he could shoot the three. Okay, Steph was shooting. Steph was shooting three before. When did he come to face? When was he one of the face of the NBA when they did what ojoe? What did they do?
Speaker 5: Championship? Championship, Oh, championship.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you think he was really the face of the NBA or Lebron has always been the face of the.
Speaker 3: I'm saying supposed he.
Speaker 1: Was shooting three. I'm saying he was shooting three. He came to the league in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 5: Right, letting the rip, sixty, letting the rip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you know, you know what, speaking of face, that's a let's talk about the influence that he's had on the game outside of the NBA. Oh yeah, with the little kids, everybody holding up three, they're not even playing.
Speaker 5: Basketball in the old.
Speaker 4: Fundament, they're not even playing fundamental basketball because of the influence that Steph Curry has shooting the three thirty feet twenty feet, the goddamn logo.
Speaker 1: They can't shoot the ball with two hands. Oh Joe, they shored it, but it's a three. They can't look kids, you know, they can't shoot it with two hands. They throwing it with one hand, right, But that's what Steph is done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean taking taking nothing away from Jason Tator, but listen, phenomenal player, phenomenal player All NBA now an NBA champion, the gas a monkey office back. But I mean just what I think and you I could be wrong. I'm not sure if the chatter gears me not. He doesn't have the personality.
Speaker 5: Let's start there.
Speaker 4: You know, when that mic is in front of him, imagine this, give Jason Tatum Anthony Edwards personality. Oh my aristhma, Yeah, give him Anthony Edwards charisma. It's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over, right, it's over, and it's.
Speaker 4: Yes, And he doesn't have that that something's missing, you know. You know MC Grandma used to say that baby, I don't know what's wrong with her, but it just something is missing.
Speaker 5: Still great at what he does.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's hard. I think it's hard to be the face when you're not. He's not thought of as the best player because he didn't win the finals MVP.
Speaker 3: He didn't win.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's won the Eastern Conference Most Valuable Player before, but in the title run, JB won it. So how do you say somebody is the face? And that's what Kolee was up against. Kobe was up against Shot. He had Shock on his team, Kobe was sensational. Coche was afton Damnon thirty wins Shot.
Speaker 4: Well, whoa, I'm glad you just said that. Hold on, I'm whole. You just said JB named Chad. Now, I watched enough basketball. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: If Jason tad him even the best Celtic on his team, or the Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 4: You know what, chat chat I'm asking you now, help me, help me get my knowledge up. So I don't sound like no fool, but I know what I watched in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I can be wrong. I think, honestly, Ojo. For the longest time, I was under the impression that Jalen Brown was the more athletic, j T was the better player. Now some will say JB is getting the benefit of not getting the double teams thrown at him, and he's working a lot of one on ones where JT is having to go through the double team and getting the nation getting everybody's best defender. But it's gonna be hard for me to disagree with your what you're thinking at what you've watched, and you watch these two grow yea, and guys, look you do look literally like like when we have a conversation, it's not to try to break them up, and you can't.
Speaker 3: They just just having.
Speaker 5: A discussions, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we I mean I'm trying to think who had I'm trying to think, oh Joe, who had like two like box office receivers on the same It's like when you had Tory Holena Bruce, you had.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, you had Jimmy and Keenan. Yeah, I mean Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Jimmy was the guy, and we know what Reverend I did, but Tory Holt was making them a big game toy Hope with fifty hundred every year.
Speaker 3: But you see the work. And I'm not saying to say.
Speaker 1: The thing is like when you give somebody what credit, you're like, oh so you said, you know, I'm just saying this, I can see the work that JB has put in to get the work he's getting.
Speaker 3: At first, he was just that, he was just half like and making put a lot of players on that letting.
Speaker 5: Us some stuff.
Speaker 4: But I kept hearing watching Twitter, trying to get my knowledge of the game up. He ain't even got no damn left hand. What you mean he can't go left? So I'm watching game to see if he can go left right. For him, he was going left and when he went right, they still couldn't stop it.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I don't know it's man.
Speaker 1: Then looking oh, jo, if the guy, if the guy ain't got Steph Curry Kyrie handils, He ain't got no handles.
Speaker 3: Damn got handles like that?
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody got seem like everybody got Kyrie handles.
Speaker 1: They don't, or Rob Strickland or White Jason Williams, Isaiah, everybody don't have handles like so you so, in other words, you want you wanted God to give Lebron James his height, his size, his door ability shoot the ball like Steph and handles like Kyrie.
Speaker 3: How fair is that? So?
Speaker 1: Just imagine if God would have gave Patrick Mahomes the ability.
Speaker 3: To run the ball like Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: Or like Michael step fair o, Joe ain't fair at all? Oh Michael, how's that fair at all?
Speaker 1: He gave Tim Brady the ability to run the ball like Cam Newton his ability to throw just like he is. He's still Brady throwing the ball, but he can run the ball like Cam.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 1: No, no, just like it was. You give give Tyreek, I mean, just imagine the man Randy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Randy and Tyreek is the same speed.
Speaker 4: But give Randy Moss the right the right now, like think, think about Tyreek is fast right now. Imagine if Randy didn't have to pick up speed where he got when he don't except yeah, the long stride was gone and he hit top speed right away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah when when you know when? When when the uh when Randy with with c.
Speaker 5: C with Chris and yeah Minnesota are.
Speaker 3: Yeah and reading the.
Speaker 5: Slot Jake read yeah, Jay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, Chris, Chris went to the slot. Jake went outside of the number. Prince worked a slot yet. But but it's it's it's great. Look at the end of the day, as long as they come back when we come back with you gold medals and basketball. I'm good and we're gonna come back with the gold medals and one hundred meter of men and women. I'm tut that you, Jamaica. We got some funk out hell, Joe, check this out. The Paris Olympics are trending big and porn because the wave of porny people are not scarring the internet videos related to the Summer Games. A rep for pornhole hub toe TMZ the Sight is seeing a huge search in searches for the term Olympics of four thousand, eight and seventy six percent since the start of the game. There are a ton of different variations of Olympic searches. Users are pumping into porn Herb search bar, including sex Olympics, porn o Olympic, sex Games, neod Olympics.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, look, I should take advantage with the Olympic. Got two more weeks, right, yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I could make some home videos with with with the missus, we could we could send them on in.
Speaker 5: I don't know how much I could probably bring in. Man, two weeks, I.
Speaker 3: Did what, I guarantee you nobody to beat me. I was pretty person. I guarantee you pretty first. I bet you that.
Speaker 5: I bet you that, Hey, I could, I could.
Speaker 4: I could create a I could create a few events and and and send some videos in the porn hub and to get that surge the Quins, the Thurston people that are that are that are looking for stuff.
Speaker 5: Let me let me write this down.
Speaker 3: To get the range and be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I could be Usain Boat and Hawk of mal I can win one hundred meters and fifty meters.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I got that. I'm with you and you're right. I'm with you when you're right, and I can go to dif Yeah, I'm with you when you're right. Listen.
Speaker 4: I could and I could do just about anything, especially with that venom. You know, I got to I got that Wondering Spider vent.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah that's the spider.
Speaker 5: I got that spider.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, where was that report at that people really searching for that?
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 5: I mean, not excuse me, it's not dope.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, like, it's amazing the industry. It's amazing that and you know that's a billion dollar industry. That's a billion dollar industry. That's that's crazy for something that's natural and that's human nature.
Speaker 3: It might have got fitted off of me.
Speaker 1: No, no, man, but uh no, I mean, I mean just got you at the game. That don't mean okay, you have to suppress your desired right right, because like you said, that's a lifetime and some people like they feel that's gonna take their legs, that's gonna you know, make them lose focus or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 5: You can't play. You know better than that.
Speaker 4: The cardinal rule number one when you when you're in school, you don't have sex before a game. You don't have se because it gives spaghetti legs. You want to be as as strong and stout as.
Speaker 1: You gave me spaghetti something. But legs wasn't it. I wasn't running on that leg. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Hey, well man, I answer my best game.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 4: I ain't play that, bro, I ain't play that. I just you're not eating Oh no, no, no, Saturday, Well you know Saturday we're in the hotel anyway. But even if we had, you know, depending who I was dating at the time, if they were in town, listen this week, nothing, I'm gonna catch you Monday, Tuesday, and once Wednesday hit you know Wednesday, that's Oh no, I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm done with you. I'm gonna catch your money too. You catch me after the game, Sunday money, Sunday, Monday.
Speaker 3: After the game, because I'm gonna cramp up. I ain't gonna be no good to you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm lock up, man, game. I know it's talking about it.
Speaker 3: I remember I couldn't do nothing of the game. I ain't never doing not nothing of the game.
Speaker 4: Sunday, Money, and Tuesday. That's it. The rest of the week, I'm off.
Speaker 5: I'm off.
Speaker 4: Don't even ask, don't don't even, don't even don't don't even try. Ain't no point even coming in town, nothing Nathaniel in town, Well you better, you better than me. I ain't play that day. I ain't play that during the week. I might not have had no discipline when it came to eating. I might have been eating McDonald's and I might have had the worst died in the world when it came to that discipline off the field, and just know, locking in and being focused is as far as on my craft and stuff. Man, I don't care who oh Joey.
Speaker 1: I had a free willing Man will have been locked? May you when you see that movie Free Willingly.
Speaker 5: Will Cliff, Yeah, nah, I ain't. I ain't happening.
Speaker 3: May tell her what you could have done, don't ye, Yes, you left by three thousand yards.
Speaker 5: The field ain't because of that. M hmm.
Speaker 3: It was because of that on Joe.
Speaker 5: No, I would not.
Speaker 4: I definitely want to couse of that, bro I would. I'm not gonna call it a superstition.
Speaker 3: It just.
Speaker 4: I just nah, I ain't remember hearing that back in high school. Man member of coach Man coach, coach Jim Crow, all right, we got a game Saturday. Do your best to your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Nothing. You want your legs strong, You don't want a week and it just stuck with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what everything you say, coach ain't look here. That was a great week of practice. Yeah, the haze in the barn. I want you to go home, get off your feet. She gonna be off her feet too.
Speaker 3: Co Man, you ain't gonna be out their feet too bad. But you know, hey, the family coming town and say, look, I know the family gonna come in town.
Speaker 1: Wife, your girlfriend gonna want you going all over again, and your mama and your mama in law. Hey, just tell them you can't you can't go. You know, you can't go, Joe. I mean, you know people gonna be wanting to go to the movies. I mean, you know, oh them days.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you. It was terrible, man.
Speaker 5: There was some good days.
Speaker 1: There was a good there was a good day. Yeah, but you don't go to the movie Saving Private Rhyme. Yeah, you ain't gonna see Private rhyme? Yeah, yeah, classic.
Speaker 4: I don't remember where, yeah that came out, but I know I saw it in the ninety eight I know I saw in the movie. Matter of fact. Yeah, I was at ninety six, right six. Yeah, I was a sophomore. I was a sophomore. I was at I was at Santa Monica. Matter of fact, matter of fact, guess who there I went to go see it. I remember now well, Magic Johnson, Magic Johnson Theater, John City. Yeah, because at that time I was I was dating yet this chick named Roxy yea, she might even see this Roxy. She stayed in the jungles. She stayed in the jungles in the third building because my mom was in l A at the time. That's when I was at Santa Monica College. Myma was in l A at the time. I saw saving Private Riyan and At. It had to be Magic Johnson.
Speaker 5: It had to because I really couldn't go anywhere else. I had to stay within the area.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See see you saw private ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I told my girls she saw Lieutenant big Nuts.
Speaker 5: You remember who you was dating way back then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: For real? Yeah you remember way back to nineteen.
Speaker 3: No, yeah about it? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Joe, at that point in time, I had we had broken up, so I was single then.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you you still can remember your partners from that long ago?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I can. I can tell you every girl by name, what every girl I've ever dated?
Speaker 5: That's imp that's impossible. O Jo, what you wrote everything down?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, I guarantee you I can tell you every girl I've had sex with damn near by name?
Speaker 5: You dead ass?
Speaker 3: That's impossible.
Speaker 4: Oh hell now you boyger you man boy, you drive man, that's impossible.
Speaker 3: Oh yo. I don't forget a name of face or an incident.
Speaker 4: I can't even fathom. That's that's do you know how crazy that sound? From Savannah State? No, forget that from high school, glipper, I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you every girl, every girl, I can tell you name, I can damn to tell you the day of the week that we had sex.
Speaker 5: How do you remember that? That's that's like, that's okay, okay, okay, So.
Speaker 3: I had our only I only I only had sex on days that end. And why.
Speaker 5: All of the.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, listen, I ain't never heard, I ain't never heard nobody say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's something I wish I could forget. That was terrible.
Speaker 5: I understand that.
Speaker 4: But the fact that you, well, the fact that you could even even recall from that long ago, is that that is commendable because I can't. I can't remember nothing from high school. I can't remembering. I can't remember nothing from Santa Monica College.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now what.
Speaker 1: About hey, something something? I'm trying to split the block for real, Okay, okay, I'm no high school of college.
Speaker 4: Man, you just never know you never wanted to rekindle a flinting there. Man, Man, I don't want to get you in no trouble. But okay, damn, that's crazy. No, you gotta you got a great You got good memory? Oh yeah, for sure, good memory.
Speaker 1: Dam I mean I've had women come up to me and talking about, oh you remember me where I remember you from? And oh I swear and people that can lie, but they come and say, oh, you know we had sex. I said, no, baby, we ain't have no sex because I can tell you we ain't have sex.
Speaker 5: Then she break it down. No, no, oh, they be lying.
Speaker 3: They be lying.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Mean oh, I mean, I'm sure had I not been who I, had I not become who I became, right right, they would have never came up to me and said that anything. Right, But because and I guess they done told their girlfriends or they told somebody. Yeah, even even though some of them, yeah your boy, look here when I say I was hell when I was, when I was well.
Speaker 3: Vegas, when they say, hey, what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Speaker 5: Yeah boy, yeah I didn't. I don't I didn't. I maybe I missed out, you missed out that.
Speaker 3: That's why I say I don't need to go nowhere.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying during even in my day, in my prime, my prime years in Cincinnati, my prime years, in the off season, I don't go nowhere, and I think, like, I don't think I missed out on anything, just like the Vegas, the trips, you know, the dr trips.
Speaker 5: I love hearing the stories with the fellows.
Speaker 3: Like I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't do none of that.
Speaker 4: I ain't do none of that, dude, even doing my prime video games. Cigar Bar, Jazz Club, that's it. And whoever I was dating like anything outside of that, Every blue moon because of my friends I was with, and I wanted them to be able to have a good time, enjoy themselves, experience things they would never experience if they weren't friends of mine.
Speaker 5: Every blue moon. Oh, I don't know what it's like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's like to go to Vegas with the fellers and have a good time, you know, just see, I feel like I missed out on something.
Speaker 5: Maybe I didn't, but I enjoy hearing the stories. I love it here he here in Miami.
Speaker 4: Everybody done been to Booby Trap, Everybody been to Club Lived.
Speaker 5: I didn't been here all my life. I ain't been to Live yet.
Speaker 3: We need to go to Liotes.
Speaker 5: No, boy, you've seen them. Prices absolutely not? What kind of price, man, man? Ridiculous?
Speaker 3: And I got you got to you gotta play to go ahead.
Speaker 5: I love Dave Gruttman, but I don't drink alcohol. I don't need it. I don't need no section.
Speaker 3: I'm what then we gotta do something before we get it kicked off?
Speaker 5: I mean, but we can go to booby Trap. I ain't never been. I like hearing stories about booby Trap. You know, I heard they got good food.
Speaker 4: We can go to Tutsis now our frequent Tootsies all the time with real Me and real go upstairs, v I p Tutsis, shoulder rub.
Speaker 5: I need dinner.
Speaker 4: Listen, they got good dinner now, shrimp fried rice, seafood rice with lots of tail.
Speaker 5: Call him out on the side. Okay, look with some tail. Ain't no lofter though. Hey, oh so we're gonna do something before before we before we Yeah, I cook.
Speaker 3: House way through you come to mine. I cooked Miami.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I got something. Look look look look ahead, look aheare real.
Speaker 1: Comet's I'm coming to my I'm coming to Miami and me and old Joe will.
Speaker 3: Hit the time.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take you out because he don't go outside. See I told you, I don't go nowhere where you're gonna be outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go this time, I'm gonna go to It's like it's a fellows trip. It's a fellow trip.
Speaker 3: She just tried to real bait reil bait, reil bait.
Speaker 5: No, Na, we got this face this this no, no, no, bait.
Speaker 3: That's my uncle.
Speaker 5: You know who is that real?
Speaker 3: That's my uncle.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I'm the match maker. Though, I'm the match maker.
Speaker 3: Let rail work, hup magic. Look, that's my uncle.
Speaker 5: He ain't here for a long time. He here for a good time.
Speaker 4: See. A matter of fact, I'm glad you just said that to about matchmaker at the gym. You know, I work out at the gym every morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and hey, what what area is that? And Davy, you saw somebody you would have liked?
Speaker 3: I asked.
Speaker 5: I say, miss, I apologize, I'm sorry to bother you. But are you married?
Speaker 4: She said, no, I'm not married. But listen, I have someone, a potential that I would like you to meet.
Speaker 5: His name is On. And she's like, who is On?
Speaker 4: She's smiling, she laughed. She obviously she must watch the show. I said Shannon. She said, oh yeah, I met Shannon Befoe, and she smiled and finished the workout. I swear, hey, I swear for God. Hey listen, rest in peace, and my mama rest in peace.
Speaker 5: I swear for God. And it was just about maybe three days ago. Three days ago. I think she might be a doctor.
Speaker 4: Looks like kind of Filipino and Asianists, but black as well. I don't know if you remember, if you can recall, very cool, very cool. And when I mentioned your name, she lit up like a light bulb.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I met Shannon. I met Shannery folk.
Speaker 4: She lit up and then she yeah, She went on, I ain't look at man real right here back, come on.
Speaker 3: Reil saw real you saw look, you.
Speaker 5: Know the ladies at the gym, and they all all the ladies who go to my gym. They all got nice legs. Oh yeah, you know you I like my legs.
Speaker 4: Wait she she if I'm gonna say she's kind of tall or like maybe maybe I know, I said, you know.
Speaker 3: I like my legs.
Speaker 5: How you like them?
Speaker 3: Be at the bottom? Who heard to talk? That's how I like my legs? Do you know what? Right there? You don't go no, father, don't go no father to the right there with Joe.
Speaker 5: Hey, she she was, she was, she was cool, she was cool.
Speaker 4: I was like and I was respectful first because most of the people there are married. Right, yeah, I said, your marriage. She said, no, I'm divorced. Boom perfect. I got somebody.
Speaker 5: I got somebody. I got somebody. I I got somebody. I want you to meet and said as soon as I said, I said, you said who was on? I said, you know Shannon? But she lit up and smiles smiled big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I met, I met, I met. I met Shanning a while ago and went on by up and I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, we global now we globe? Are we everywhere?
Speaker 3: We are? Where?
Speaker 5: Huh? Let me see?
Speaker 4: Hold on hold I think we found I think we find I think we found a hold on holdo, we found him, real found, Yes, sir?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, picture the picture.
Speaker 3: Send it to my phone.
Speaker 4: It's my birthday. Send it to his sender instagrams. Yeah, hey, it's a birthday today too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: How do you know how you know I'm talking about? Oh yeah, it ain't that many people anyway. Okay, yeah, all right, I got you. You owe me one for this too.
Speaker 3: Now. Yeah, yeah, I owe you.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get you back in there, get you back in there good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you know what if anything with you, I give him a looking of promise. I hear them to day and promise. I give you motamar. That's all I got for you, Joe. I get your linked to day at all. Promise I do better than the ball. That's all I got, baby.
Speaker 3: I gotta use that.
Speaker 5: I get licking the promise. I get your lickd today and I promise.
Speaker 3: That's all I got.
Speaker 5: That's one right, yeah, O, Joe, you can start.
Speaker 1: Paige Becker's assigned the first of the KA nil deal with a new unrival basketball league. Her deal makes her the first college athlete. Huh, what'd you say? Oh my bad, Okay, I missed the story.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Katlelyn Decke is weighing in on pool cardinal rule. Olympic swimmer sat down with comedian Leslie Jones had about at the twenty twenty fourth Summer Olympic, where she was asked point blank if she ever peed in the pool. Katie is insistent that she never does. Hold up its insistent that she does not pee with in the water, no matter what.
Speaker 4: But she better than me because I showed Pete in the pool when I was when I was growing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that way. You can't go to the public pools, man.
Speaker 4: I ain't just say, hey, that's there's a reason they put chlorine in there.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. Nah, Listen, I ain't been. I ain't been.
Speaker 4: I ain't been to the public pooling so long. I'm glad I got I got my own pool here. I don't even get in that, man. But you know the people peeing the pool, they don't drop long in the pool. The baby float let little submarine.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, But what people do the pool?
Speaker 3: No, anybody do? Maybe the babies chat y'all better chat, y'all better tell it.
Speaker 4: I ain't I ain't never heard of that now, yeah in the pool? Yes, maybe my little kids now, I know kids, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he was a kid. That kid probably like somewhere between ten and fifteen, did some mess like that.
Speaker 4: No, grown you know, grown fol don't like to get out the pool. I'm about you getting out?
Speaker 5: Do you in the pool?
Speaker 4: You think I'm finna get out and go all the way to the bathroom And I'm already pool.
Speaker 3: Nah, yeah, you got to do that, o Joe, don't be nasty.
Speaker 5: No, but but I ain't been in the pool about when I was a jit, when I was a shorty. I ain't saying lie.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, oh yeah, I ain't been to it. Man, I haven't been to it. Man, I ain't been in a pool. Oh lord, I'm trying to think when the last time in a.
Speaker 4: Minute been in the pool, and I could, I could tell you last time I've been in the pool Olympic size pool of Charles Hallie Park and that's been that's been years years.
Speaker 3: I tell you what last time I've been in the pool probably about ninety two.
Speaker 5: God damn, can you brother?
Speaker 3: You brother? That the pool part I told you? Oh yeah, Daytona.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she can't die, you know, I've hate Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 5: Can you you think you can still swim? It's been this long.
Speaker 3: Swim yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, because we are like we used to have to think if you went to Savannah State, you know about orange crush, and I think they try to relive it now.
Speaker 3: But a dude had a boat.
Speaker 1: I was the only one that could swim out to the boat because the boat can only come so close to the water because they get grounded. So I was really the only one that could swim out to the boat, get in the boat, you know. We then I jumped out, swim back to shore.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just swim for sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: But no going no, but no peeing in the pool.
Speaker 1: Okay again Ukon Star page, Becker's a sign a first of a kind nil deal with a new Unrivaled basketball league. Her deal makes her the first college athlete with ownership equity and a professional league. She will also play in the unrival League as well as the w NBA after her career. Of her college career ends. Unrival is it is a three on three women's basketball league that will begin playing January of twenty twenty five and was founded by the NBA stars Brianna Stewart and the Feastre Callier. It will feature thirty players on sixteen and a three on three compress full court wow style of plight. The league wants to give players a domestic alternative uh to play in the w and the w NBA off season.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that, giving giving the ladies the outlet so they don't have to travel all the way overseas to be able to recoup some of the income that they're missing out on and give him, give him the chance to do that and stay home is perfect.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great idea instead of them having to travel all the way across the water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, you stay here, and you know.
Speaker 3: You did she sign didn't she sign a Nike deal? As didn't she get a Nike deal? Also?
Speaker 5: You wait while she was still in college?
Speaker 3: You can do. I think she got it. I think she have her own Does she have her own Nike? Shoot the thing ash?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, the Nike dial? Yeah, okay, that's dope. That's dope. That's dope that. I like that. I like that a lot.
Speaker 4: The volume
Speaker 5: M