Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Laura is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her husband of five years named Chris might be messing around, so we'll see if we can catch him if he is. In a second, Laura, sorry, you have to come on the show this way. What's going on? Why do you think Chris is cheating?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so I mean, yeah, Chris and I have been married for five years, but we've actually been together for nine years total, so you know, it's a very long term relationship. There have been some rocky moments, but we've we've always been able to work through them in the past. So I'm in a little bit of a conundrum right now. I'm super in love with Chris. This is what I would call a pretty happy marriage. But last month I was on the couch, I was watching TV and Chris was sitting next to me. He had a phone by him, which is not unusual, and his phone lit up and I just kind of glanced at it because it distracted me. It wasn't like, you know, it wasn't anything weird. I just like caught it out of the corner of my eye, but it looked like a Tinder notification. Oh yeah, I mean, I you know, I've never used Tinder myself. Again, we've been together for nine years, but like I have single girlfriends, I know what Tinder looks like. So later that same night, we were lying down in bed, we were like, you know, ready for bed, just kind of like on our phone, and I saw it again, like I saw this notification flash and he very quickly picked up his phone and turned it off. And I was like, Okay, that's a little bit weird, right, And again I didn't want to jump to conclusions because I mean, it could be anything, could be work, it could be whatever. But it was still bothering me the next day, so I got a brainwave and I don't know if it was a good idea, but it was definitely an idea that I ran with and I went ahead and I downloaded Tinder onto my own phone and I made fake profile, bake picture. I said my name was Bailey, and I found Chris. He was on tender. Yeah. I thought I matched with him, as you know, Bailey. And at first I didn't do anything about it. It was just sort of like you know, a gotcha moment, Like I was like, okay, he was on here and he matched with me. So finally though, I mustered up the strength to message him, and he was honestly just really nice. He wasn't weird, he wasn't aggressive, he was just super kind. He didn't ask me for nudes, he didn't like be like, you know, let's hook up or anything. He did. It seemed like he just wanted to talk. So as Bailey, we start talking together, and I knew that I should be like super pissed about this, as as Laura, as now my two personalities, like as myself, I should have been pissed, and I kind of was, but I really just wanted to see where this was going. So you know, I go into Bailey mode and started talking back to him. And the truth is I kind of got addicted to it, like that little adrenaline rush, you know. And after a while of chatting over like the period of a couple of weeks, I knew when he'd leave the room to message her as me Bailey, you know, and I you know, kind of wait for the look on his face after he read whatever eye Slash Daily had sent him, and it was, you know, it was a little bit cute. It kind of felt like that new relationship, like you know when you're excited to talk to somebody, Like that's that's how he appeared a little bit. That's kind of how I felt. But you know, at the end of the day, it's still it's cheating. He doesn't know that it's.
Speaker 1: Me someone else though, I mean.
Speaker 3: It doesn't exactly exactly, and so that's my dilemma. Like I realized that I let it go too far, but like it was just really nice to kind of see my husband in a new light that wasn't and it wasn't, like I said, it wasn't super gross or predatory. It seems like he just really does like talking to Bailey, but I don't know what he's doing with other people on Twitter, and that really eat that me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds very, very accepting of it.
Speaker 4: I think there's really one big takeaway here, honestly, is that I think roleplay maybe something that is exciting for you. I mean, I'm serious, it sounds like that's something that may work for you guys, once you get to the bottom of what's actually happening.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope we get to the bottom of it. I mean, I'm it kind of depends on what else is going on on there.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of flowers from our Florida department to be set to wherever he wants.
Speaker 1: We'll see if he sends us to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, place, don't come back get your to Catch a Cheater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Laura is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of five years, Chris, might be messing around. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him by pretending to be from the grocery store that they are reward card members at and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if he's to his wife, Laura or to somebody else before we do that, Laura, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 3: I think that my husband may be cheating on me because I saw a Tinder notification on his phone, and in order to find out, I made a fake profile. I said my name was this girl Daily. She doesn't exist. I made her up and he started chatting with her. But it hasn't gone beyond just talking. So I don't know if he's doing anything else on Tinder. I don't know what's going on. I just know that he's been talking to me as this girl named Dailey, and I want to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: All right? You ready for us to call on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess, so here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Gorbyn calling from SIRS. I was looking for our rewards card member named Chris.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, speak Chris. Please don't hang up. This is not a marking phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're list onst big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 3: All right, well what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 1: It's our way of saying thank you for shopping.
Speaker 2: You've won thirty six long sim red roses a box of chocolate or candy and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely free.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So here's how it works.
Speaker 2: If you know who you want to us in the flowers to right now, I can take the information down over the phone in no matter of minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, we can knock it out right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you? All right? Great. So what's the first and last name of the person you'd like to send him to.
Speaker 5: It's the same last name. It's just my wife, Laura. Okay, you have the address, but with the account.
Speaker 1: Uh, yes, I too. Do you want to put anything on a card?
Speaker 3: Well, just tell her I love you very much and you're you're you're my one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're my one? Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: How long you guys been married, by the way, five years? Oh boy, that's a long time. Do you ever have another one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, Chris, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Chris, I mean also on the show, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: We do a segment call to catch a Cheater and your wife Laura is actually on the other line, and she has some questions for you.
Speaker 3: Hey, baby, Hi missed, took the right turn. What's happening. I just want to know if you've been with other women, or if you've thought about it, or if you're kind of leaning in that direction. I'm like on the radio right now.
Speaker 5: Well, the answer, regardless of whether I'm on the radio or not, is no, I've never been with anybody but you.
Speaker 3: In our marriage. Do you want to be with somebody else? Is there anybody else that you've been like thinking about getting together with?
Speaker 5: No, No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: If I ask No, only name Bailey, what would she say? Do you know who I'm talking about? Do you know who Bailey is? No? Yeah, you do, because I'm Bailey. I'm Bailey. I made that account and I've been messaging you. I saw, I saw, I saw a tender on your phone. I saw a notification come up. So I made the Bailey profile. That's that's just a random photo of a random girl I found online.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we should probably like talk.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, yeah, can we please talk right now? Because like, as long as we've done this much on the radio, I just like to wrap this up so I don't go through life humiliated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you shouldn't be humiliated. I did something very stupid. This, this character you created was the only person I've been in contact with, which is you, which is probably my mind was kind of blown right now. I mean, as you can see, since you were very much in on this, like I wasn't. I crossed the line by opening it, but I wasn't like being inappropriate. I've talked to no one else, no one sent anything inappropriate. I've not gotten anything inappropriate from anybody. I was just chatting and I, you know, i'd like to ironically this Dailey was and I just wanted to talk. It kind of like felt like we were just things were stale with us or something, and I wasn't looking to cheat. Look, I'm I'm really sorry. I that was extremely stupid. But I can promise you that I'm not cheating or doing anything like that. Not that this wasn't wrong, but like I didn't I didn't step out in a way that was physical or even or even like well hopefully you can attest to like wasn't even like inappropriately conversing with.
Speaker 3: Anybody, you know, all right, Well, I mean clearly there was something we both got from this, Like it was thrilling for me in a certain way. It seems like it was thrilling for you to be able to talk to somebody else. But I feel like that's something we can work on in our relationship. Like I'm still kind of mad, but I can see what has been lacking, and I hope we can work through it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll show you all of it. You'll at least be somewhat self assured by that, but I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: N Yeah, I mean it sounds like he wasn't cheating, but at least if he was going to, it would be with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys obviously got some stuff to work out, so good luck. Good luck is right.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, This was actually really helpful. I really appreciate you helping me out with this.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Shows to Catch a Cheater